skymama

Dear Sunshine....

well we have only been together for a few months, love is not an issue at this point.

but I know in the long run I will be safe with her.
but I just think I might miss out on some dirty fun in the mean time

So you'll be safe with her in the long run. Will you also be happy with her? Is there passion? Do you get excited knowing you're gonna see her? Are you just with her cause you know she wont hurt you? These are things you need to ask yourself.

It's so easy to fall in with someone when you know they won't hurt you. When you do that, you could be missing out on some wonderful things though. As hard as it is, sometimes you just need to take a chance.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Dear Sunshine

I'm concerned that too many people have forgotten about this thread (myself included) and that we NEED you to keep giving us daily advise just to keep us all sane (or was that insane). ;)

Now how's that for post-whoring. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I'm concerned that too many people have forgotten about this thread (myself included) and that we NEED you to keep giving us daily advise just to keep us all sane (or was that insane).

So what you're saying is you need a daily dose of sunshine....:P

Dear Sunshine,

I was having sex and the condom came off. It's nowhere to be found. The girl swears she would be able to feel it and since she doesn't claims it's not you know where. But we searched everywhere and can't find it. How do I convince her to go to the doctors?

Dear SunCheHag,
why does your avatar appear to have a bad case of gout?

Because i think it's funny!! I have about 75 pics of bubbles to use as my avator. I change it daily, so i'll be goutless by tomorrow. :ph34r:

Will you also be happy with her?
Is there passion?
Do you get excited knowing you're gonna see her? Are you just with her cause you know she wont hurt you?

I am content
not really
not really
nope,

I think she is ms right, not ms right now.
i guess the question is, should I admit that at 26 I am over the hill and just need to take up golf and drinking brandy, and let my life pass by?
I don't mean that in a negitive way, that is just what happens when you get old.

I am having a midlife crisis!!!!

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Dear Sunshine,

That goiter in your avatar is scaring me. Does it affect your ability to give effective advice? Have you noticed people grimmacing when they see your goiter? Have you received any pm's asking about the goiter?

Signed,
Disgusted and intrigued in New England

Dear Sunshine,

Does that goiter prevent you from giving road head?

Just Curious;)

hahahaha
when do you pick her up?

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Dear Sunshine,

I havent seen the sun for over two weeks, it has rained, and snowed and iced... and my rigger has my gear. Im going to Moss Point for Mardi Gras. How much fun should I have?
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Have you received any pm's asking about the goiter?

I received tons of PM's about my goiter. The avatar has been changed. Never worry too much, i change my avatar just about every day so if you don't like one, you'll never have to deal with it for very long.

Im going to Moss Point for Mardi Gras. How much fun should I have?

You should have tons of fun. How can you do this? Simple, find me!!! Anywhere i am, nig noggery is sure to be there with me. :)

dear sunshine i went to a mardi gras parade and get a shit load of beads. what should i do with them???

Airport....March 4th....11:00am....crazy girl...give them to her....

Well Betsy, I never used to carry either, but now I have to carry everything the "Lord of all Time and Space" (for verily, that is what he takes up!) requires.
I for one am never far away from a wide selection of Johnson and Johnson products, including the ubiquitous baby wipes.....Just so you ladies know...;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Danger NacMac! That naked baby scented stuff will not make the mother of your McNacMac all amourous. It may remind her she needs to boil bottles and her boobs hurt. And any mention of other women while she is recovering from the joyous birth process could result in your immediate, violent demise.

Dear Sunshine, what line can I use on my Mrs. that will make her mount me in the garage after a long day at work before the garage door has even closed completely?

Dear Sunshine, what line can I use on my Mrs. that will make her mount me in the garage after a long day at work before the garage door has even closed completely?

Damn baby, have you lost weight?

Sunny, remember the twins...

"Aunt Gertrude is picking the girls up right now -- we're on our own tonight, dinner's being delivered, and I LOVE what those pants do for your behind!"

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)