skymama

Dear Sunshine....

Dear Sunshine,
I am concerned that not enough men are carrying babywipes along with thier condoms....(See thread women's forum lmao) what should be done about this?
Bwahhhhhhhhhhh

>steppin in for sunny
Switch to a higher grade of men;)

Pfft! "Does your back hurt honey? Why don't you lay down on the nice warm hood of the car...."

Yes, the capped teeth look almost just like the ones my wife knocked out of my head.

Speaking of which:
Dear Sunny,

SkyBytch makes fun of my enourmous bald spot. Should I;
-Kill her
-Use that Ronco bald-spot spraypaint
-Sell my competition M1A and get plugs installed.
?

SkyBytch makes fun of my enourmous bald spot.

Don't you remember ever teasing someone cause you secretly had a crush on them? Bytch obviously finds your bald spot very sexy, but is much too shy to admit her true feelings.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

"Bytch obviously finds your bald spot very sexy, but is much too shy to admit her true feelings."

I also think Lia is in denial about her true feelings for you...
Deuce, you should politely tell the lady in question that it is not a bald spot, its a solar panel which drives the loooooong distance sex machine.......;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Deuce, you should politely tell the lady in question that it is not a bald spot, its a solar panel which drives the loooooong distance sex machine.......

Says the verrah tough Scotsman who is talking trash FROM ANOTHER HEMISPHERE! Dude, you've never been Bytch-slapped! You tell her! Her sole remaining salesperson is leaving today and she'll be wanting nothing more than a puching bag by the time Memorial Day rolls around. My bald spot is her target when she kicks my ass up over my head like a hat.

Dear Sunny,

What are the appropriate shoes to wear to a spring ass-kicking? Is it necessary to have ass-kicking shoes match your ass-kicking handbag?

Great Seb, now I'll have to find out forensically what kind of shoes by looking them up from the sole-prints I remove from YOUR ASS!

Actually i'm wearing boots right now....damn sexy ones too!!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

thank you sunnyone. due to your advice I have done the following to better my life

1. dumped that girl
2. messed around with her room mate
3. lined up a "date" with her room mate's friend!!!

Thanks sunny, for payment I have some advice

buy stock in trojan condoms.........I'M BACK!!!!!

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Dear Sunshine,
I am becoming increasingly concerned about the future moral welfare of my son, Calum.

I am very worried that he will be drawn from his true path in life by whuffoe hoes, and painted ground bound floozies.

How can I ensure that he meets a nice sky chick who will not deter him with thoughts of becoming a slave to the Czars of fashion, soccer, golf, croquet and other instruments of demonic distraction?

Perhaps excluding the 'bairn' from the source of such temptation would help?
I understand that Skybytch once considered a life in a convent. Perhaps the same convent run, I understand, by the Sisters of Virtuous Vertical Velocity may be prepared to take Calum under their ..errr…wings?

As you can see by the attached he is a handsome prize, and could easily fall prey to a heinous whuffoe harridan.

I understand you are very busy dispensing advice to the needy, and that these are difficult and dark times, however I am genuinely concerned about the future of the wee fella, and would appreciate your womanly wisdom.

Thank you in advance
Nac.

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

weeboxman.jpg

Now that's positively sneaky! Putting a picture of an adorable baby in a liquor box for us all to drool over. I'm sure you'll find someone to corrupt him soon enough.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Dear Sunshine,

I've recently found myself attracted to a number of other dropzone dot com females. I realize that the majority of this is all in my mind, but if it really is real, what should I do? I mean sheez, I'm only one guy, and there are sooooo many of them!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Dear Sunshine,

You insist that recently I have been a postwhore. Additionally, you seem to feel that there is something WRONG with this. I have the need to release these thoughts yet, I dont wish to be a post whore. What should I do?

P.S. Can I have some of the women RevJim dont want?:ph34r:
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

P.S. Can I have some of the women RevJim dont want?

Whoa here! Now that is something I've never said, nor will I ever say! I want 'em all!

I'm willing to share most though. No problem there. There's just a couple I gotta claim just for me though.

Don't make me get all Merrik on you ass! :ph34r:B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

P.S. Can I have some of the women RevJim dont want?

Whoa here! Now that is something I've never said, nor will I ever say! I want 'em all!

I'm willing to share most though. No problem there. There's just a couple I gotta claim just for me though.

Don't make me get all Merrik on you ass! :ph34r:B|

ok, ok, ok... dont get all medevil on my ass... just askin.... but HEY! since when are you Sunshine? B|:o

ya cant blame a fella for trying to pick up some crumbs now can ya?:ph34r:
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865