skymama

Dear Sunshine....

Dear Sunshine,

Why don't they take jump tickets at the liquor store?

Naw, you just gotta make friends with the liquor guy ( I recommend rubbing your breasts against him ) and then he will give you FREE liquor, and you will have jump tickets AND booze!

Thanks, but I'm gonna need Sunny for this... I don't have boobs to rub and I'm sure as hell not going to rub my chest up against some guy! :D:D:D

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Dear Sunshine,

I made a mess of some tall, freeflying guy's trailer this past weekend. There is glitter, dirt and hairspray everywhere. Now, I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I feel that since he's been neglecting me and never showing up anymore, that I should take it out on his trailer. Is this okay?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I made a mess of some tall, freeflying guy's trailer this past weekend. There is glitter, dirt and hairspray everywhere. Now, I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I feel that since he's been neglecting me and never showing up anymore, that I should take it out on his trailer. Is this okay?

Because of his obvious disregard for your sensitive feelings, taking your anger out on his trailer is acceptable. In fact, this spring i think something "special" needs to be done to his deck for a weekend to really prove the point.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Dear Sunshine,
I am stuck in Mexico again. My choices for Sunday evening entertainment are bad hotel movies or cheap lap dances down the street. What should I do?
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Dear Sunshine,
I am stuck in Mexico again. My choices for Sunday evening entertainment are bad hotel movies or cheap lap dances down the street. What should I do?

Buy me an airline ticket and let me come rock your world. :)

Dear Sunshine,

Buy me an airline ticket and let me come rock your world. :)

You temptress you, your e-ticket inbox will have everything you need:P
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Dear Sunshine,

I am currently in Santiago, Chile. I was dating a girl for about 2 months up until yesterday. It hasn´t been going well for the past two weeks and she started to give me the silent treatment. I, in turn, responded by returned the silent treatment. Now we aren´t speaking and it is apparent that the official breakup is on the horizon. Now taking into account that I still have to spend roughly a month with this young lady until we return to the US what is the best way to go about this official break up process? Also, I would like to at least appear to not be a giant asshole. I know that´s asking alot :P.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

dixieskydiver

Dear Sunshine,

I am currently in Santiago, Chile. I was dating a girl for about 2 months up until yesterday. It hasn´t been going well for the past two weeks and she started to give me the silent treatment. I, in turn, responded by returned the silent treatment. Now we aren´t speaking and it is apparent that the official breakup is on the horizon. Now taking into account that I still have to spend roughly a month with this young lady until we return to the US what is the best way to go about this official break up process? Also, I would like to at least appear to not be a giant asshole. I know that´s asking alot .

Umm....you're hot. You can do no wrong. B|

----------------------------------------------------

ccowden

Dear Sunshine,

You will be able to grab my ass in just over 4 days from now.

Hrm, this isn't really a question, but i gotta say...HELL YEAH BABY!!!!:)
----------------------------------------------------

RoadRash

Dear Sunshine,

Would having sex in an airport get me arrested? And should I give a hot NYPD guy your number?

~R+R...Just trying to help a buddy out...

Having sex in an airport will not get you arrested, at least the airports i've been in...:)

Gee, give a hot guy my number, i just don't know....howzabout, YES!! :$

Dear Sunshine...

How do you keep in touch with friends when you don't jump anymore, they are far away, and you're too busy to visit??

I try to send PM's, text messages. random phone calls...but who knows if my messages are fun to get or if I'm getting annoying? [:/] I'm a-skeered that I'll be forgotten!

Signed,

Bad Friend
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.