skymama

Dear Sunshine....

Dear Sunshine,

There are going to be alot of Hot Skychicks at the upcoming AOT boogie -

What advice do you have on how I should conduct myself?

Buy all hot skychicks lotsa alcohol and cheese. Pay for their jumps. Give back massages.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Buy all hot skychicks lotsa alcohol and cheese. Pay for their jumps. Give back massages.

I will do the best I can. thank you Sunshine.

PS,

Can you do that (Your avatar):o:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Can you do that (Your avatar

Yes i can. And i really really want a freefall pic of me doing it. Kinda like fireflytx's avatar. :)

I am sure that someone has a camera that can do that.:DMaybe when you grace us with your presence IN ELEVEN DAYS it can get done then.

"Git 'er Done!":D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Dear Sunshine,

I have lurked on here for a long time, with the occasional post, but I don't feel popular or loved. No one ever PM's me or calls me a hottie. I am intimidated by the beautiful women on here and I do not know how to approach them. How do I go about becoming a full-fledged poster and improve my dropzone.com credibility?

Marz

Dear Sunshine,

I'm bored and really want to take a nap, but my secretary keeps coming into my office and asking me stuff. What should I do?

Dazed and Confused

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Dear Sunshine,

I have lurked on here for a long time, with the occasional post, but I don't feel popular or loved. No one ever PM's me or calls me a hottie. I am intimidated by the beautiful women on here and I do not know how to approach them. How do I go about becoming a full-fledged poster and improve my dropzone.com credibility?

Eek, according to your profile you're canadian. Nothing good can come of that. :P

Eek, according to your profile you're canadian. Nothing good can come of that. :P

DAAAAAAAMN!!!! That stings! [:/]

Stings?

Is that like hurt?

Cuz the truth does hurt sometimes.
Ask Remtard.

He KNOWS!:D:D

Stings?

Is that like hurt?

Cuz the truth does hurt sometimes.
Ask Remtard.

He KNOWS!:D:D

Yes I meant sting like hurt.

Turtle, I admired you from a distance for a long time. In a way, you were sort of like the example of what I wanted to be. But now, NOW, you're dissing Remster...

So I don't know anymore.... Sunshine, should I still admire Turtle and diss Remster myself? Would that make me less Canadian and more popular?

I'm bored and really want to take a nap, but my secretary keeps coming into my office and asking me stuff. What should I do?

Lock the freakin door. :D

I guess its not just for women to engage in kitten killin' anymore.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Dear Sunshine,

I have a friend that has been talking to a guy a lot recently, but shes really not that interested in him. She talks about her guy being possessive and controlling, but shes never gone on a date with him yet. He confronts her about where has she been and who was she out with all the time. She likes the guy and everything... but she seems to have more negitive things then positive things to say about him.

I guess the question I am asking is should I go to lunch at 12:00 or 12:30 today?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I have a friend that has been talking to a guy a lot recently, but shes really not that interested in him. She talks about her guy being possessive and controlling, but shes never gone on a date with him yet. He confronts her about where has she been and who was she out with all the time. She likes the guy and everything... but she seems to have more negitive things then positive things to say about him.

I guess the question I am asking is should I go to lunch at 12:00 or 12:30 today?

Controlling guy should realize they aren't "together" and understand that the girl can do whatever/whoever she wants. If she actually goes out with controlling guy and they end up as a couple, well then of course she can't be going out with other people. Until then, she is free to play.

Lunch at 12:30 rocks. That's what time i go everyday. :)

[

Lunch at 12:30 rocks. That's what time i go everyday. :)

COOL! Lunch with Sunny and Phree at 12:30!!
Hey Rev, I see from your bio that you are up to TWO jumps. My question for Sunshine is,,,who did Rev do on those two jumps?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Dear Sunshine...

I plan on moving at the end of this month...What state should I move to? Got any preferences?:)

~R+R:)...Signed: Stranded in Indiana..and plans on hitting the road at the end of September...B|...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

One was a kiss pass with the Sunny1, and the other was an epic WFFC balloon jump. I can stop logging now. Those 2 just can't be beat! :P

Dear Sunshine,

Can I go jump soon?

Signed,
Needs an airbath, bad!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Uh... I can't remember what the original post was about (I get 14 PAGES, for crying out loud!!!). Can someone PM me?;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

One was a kiss pass with the Sunny1, and the other was an epic WFFC balloon jump. I can stop logging now. Those 2 just can't be beat! :P

Oh, I see how you are now. What about the demo jumps at WFFC with me and the Colorado Crew?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh, I see how you are now. What about the demo jumps at WFFC with me and the Colorado Crew?

I, I repeat, I wasn't the one that got the Mar-kiss-pass for a few thousand feet..

Now THAT would be loggable material! :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Dear Sunshine,

I have been referred to by some as an asshole, by others as a smartass, and by still others as an asshat. Which should I aspire to ?

Sincerely,

Perplexed in NC
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Dear Sunshine,

I have chosen a soft butter color to repaint my kitchen. The window treatments will be a blind in the same color. I am toying with thoughts of a new island with cook top. If so, I will be building the island myself, and it's dimensions will be 3.5 X 8
My kitchen is 12.5 x 20 I am confused as to how many gallons of margaritas this will take. Can you tell me how to compute?

Signed, Can't Cook, Can't compute, guess I'll just drink...
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]