skymama

Dear Sunshine....

Dear Sunshine-

I don't have enough money to go to the Memorial Day Boogie, AND take my kids to a family reunion this summer AND move into a new house in August. What should I do? :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok, someone else tell Sunshine your problems too since she wants to be our "Dear Abby" we need to give her a trial run. Make it good!;)

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well skymama, i've seen pictures of you and you're damn hot!! You have a few options here.

1) You could easily hook up with a rich old man that has a weak heart. One night with your wildness, and you'll be attending his funeral.

2) You simply tell your family to come to your place for the reunion. Since you are indeed the coolest member of your family, you should not be expected to go by anyone else's schedule.

3) For the house you must find a couple of Canadians that own a house that is completely paid off. You frame them for a crime so they get deported back to Canada and just take over their house. After enough time has elapsed you can claim Squatter's Rights.

I hope this helps,
Dr. Sunshine

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Dear Sunshine,

I dated this girl for about 1.5 years and then we split up for a year. We started tlaking and seeing eachother again and now i don't want to see her anymore. I think now that the new jump season is getting ready to start "could be" the reason.(she does not jump). What should i do??[:/]

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

After reading that post Sebazz, I'm starting to wonder about Sunshine's taste in stalkees. :P
I say, unless there is a dog there that you can blame it on, go outside.

You're supposed to let Sunny answer!

I only answered that one because I didn't want Sebazz to blow up waiting for Sunny to answer. :P

Dear Sunshine,

I have a friend that has been the victim of stalking recently. In general do you recommend surrendering and taking what is to come, disappearing and assuming a new identity, or asking the red one to administer the red hot fork in a particularly pleasing manner?

Signed-- Scared and aroused

Lately I have been feeling this incredible urge to retire from my job and goof off everyday. Problem is I have atleast 30 years before I can start to recieve Social security payments. Any suggestions?

Suck it up like the rest of us and keep working. Or be like me and get a job where you can goof off while at work.:P

Dear sunshine, (or mom)

I've had this unresolved delemma. (thank god you guys can help with fart advice)

If I'm alone in a car on the L, and I rip a really nice fart, but theres noone there to hear it, (and I didn't get video) ... does it really make a sound?

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

Dear Sunshine,

I'm really annoyed by some of my coworkers and DZ.com posters. How is the best way to hire a hit man to wack these people? I don't want to make my working conditions uncomfortable and I can't use personal attacks as justification for the hitman, what should I use to make it ethically acceptable to put hits out on these people?

Thanks!
Irritated and armed in Ohio.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

After reading that post Sebazz, I'm starting to wonder about Sunshine's taste in stalkees. :P
I say, unless there is a dog there that you can blame it on, go outside.

hehehe....when the dog sniffs the air rather than it's own butt and walks away, you know you are busted.
Fly it like you stole it!

Dear Sunshine,

Me and my friend both like the same guy, and he's really sweet to both of us... I don't know what to do! I like this guy a lot, but so does my friend. Should we just have a threesome and get it over with? :P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Dear Sunshine,
I have a serious conundrum up here in Raeford.
There appears to be a large group of DZ.com-ers converging upon my local in the near future. I need to ensure the weekend is memorable for all, but not sure which medium to use to entertain such an eclectic crowd. Should I:

a) Purchase a new Pro-track and Z1 to look cool and know when to pull when jumping with this crowd.

b) Purchase a new 1/3 scale Napoleon III 12lb Howitzer to light up the night life.

c) Cut down all the trees in the back yard for an uber bonfire.

d) Purchase "Naked After Dark" signs for the Hot Tub and staple all violators undergarments to the ceiling of the CML&S.

e) Dig a bunker and hide till they're all gone. These folks are just too wild for me!

Need your help girl!:)

Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

I dated this girl for about 1.5 years and then we split up for a year. We started tlaking and seeing eachother again and now i don't want to see her anymore. I think now that the new jump season is getting ready to start "could be" the reason.(she does not jump). What should i do??

Never leave someone just cause they don't jump. Wuffo/jumper relationships are hard, but they can work. Can you picture her hanging out at the dz with you and having a good time? If not, then let her go. If you still have feelings for her at least try and incorporate her into your jumping life. Hell, buy her a tandem...she might like jumping too. Just don't push her into pursuing it if she doesn't want to.

I have to fart really bad, but I am at work Should I let her rip or should I go outside? Should I pull my own finger or should I ask someone for help? I need to know quick...

Well if you haven't farted yet, you've prolly exploded from the built up pressure so responding to you is pointless.

Dear Sunshine,

I'm totally lusting over a dz.com guy. I want to jump with him all day, pay for his pack jobs (since I don't pack!), buy him beer and then have sex with him all night long. But, I'm a little shy....should I tell him? ;)

Dr. Sunshine

I find myself in a classic Catch-22 situation here.

I'm addicted to skydiving and I can't wait for my next jumping opportunity. But in order for me to pay for my addiction, I must work. But I can't think about work. But if I don't work, I will get fired. But I can't think about work.

Ah just shoot me and put me out of my misery. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over