skymama

Dear Sunshine....

Keep her cel phone away from her so she doesn't drunk dial her freinds.

No No!!! Get her really drunk...and make sure you give her the cell phone. It's mad entertainment!

WOW clay how ya been stranger!!!!!

If I could skydive here....life would be perfect! I can't....so it's just pretty good. I'll be glad to be done and go get a jump though. B|

Keep her cel phone away from her so she doesn't drunk dial her freinds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No No!!! Get her really drunk...and make sure you give her the cell phone. It's mad entertainment!

i'll keep that in mind:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

--
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

You should convince the forked one to answer my PM
-----------------------------------------------------------
Now that is the funniest thing I have read in days!!
Try a greenie maybe they can sway him?

I'm working on that too. I just saw yet another opportunity to bring up me having my own forum. My plan is to irritate him enough to finally give it to me...of course i prolly have a better chance of irritating him enough to kick me off dz.com forever.....B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

LOL yeah and notice my color? I wanted to be PINK....Good Luck

It seems what we got here is a leader thats not interested in democracy. Apparently he's gonna do whatever he wants, and not give in to every girls requests....:)

My plan is to irritate him enough to finally give it to me.

Bwahahahahaha! Think of who you're talking about, Sunshine. You might as well give up on that plan now, that'll never work with The Forked One! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Think of who you're talking about, Sunshine. You might as well give up on that plan now, that'll never work with The Forked One!

Good point. I'll go back to irritating Opie into going out with me....:P

"Discretion is my middle name"

What a coincidence, me too. In the hospital, they asked my mom what she wanted for a middle name. She said she was thinking of naming me after my father, but she needed to use discretion.
:)

My fathers name was Harry Richard, poor guy, but you have to think he was named by a guy that given the name Winthrop Tueksberry.
how did I get a name like Mike?

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

You should convince the forked one to answer my PM
-----------------------------------------------------------
Now that is the funniest thing I have read in days!!
Try a greenie maybe they can sway him?

I'm working on that too. I just saw yet another opportunity to bring up me having my own forum. My plan is to irritate him enough to finally give it to me...of course i prolly have a better chance of irritating him enough to kick me off dz.com forever.....B|

It sounds like you need someone to listen to your woes,
....go ahead (and tissues are right next to the couch there):)

My worse problem,, is not knowing where the line forms,,,, for "Sunshine's Freefly Class".... By the time I find it,,,,,,,... I bet it will extend to the end of the runway!!!!!!! What should i do???

I can be bribed with many things to sneak you up to the front of the line....a few things to keep in mind are: twirly cookies, smirnoff ice, jump tickets, orange juice, and anything power puff girl related.:)

...Dear Sunshine.....
Roger That.. B|
Fortunately,,,,,,
I give,,, as well as accept,,,, bribes:ph34r:
and in your case you can be sure that it will
be,,,,, "not from concentrate" Orange Juice :$...
mixed with 'ICE'..:o..if you like!!
So sure the front of the line sounds good to me...:)"put it on the manifest" ;) jmy ........
the cookies and jump tickets come later,,,,depending on our success... It will be quite the challenge to get yours truly,,,flyin' head-down...:)

Dear Sunshine,

I have a prob and I have seen you help so many people and I am hoping that maybe you can help me. I am going to make this short.
I met this girl and she is exactly what I need and I like her for that...but...she is not what I want exactly.
I am super kick back...and she is a stress ball...I like to get up on the weekends and go do stuff...she'll sleep all day...

do I keep her around, or give'er the Boot?

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

I met this girl and she is exactly what I need and I like her for that...but...she is not what I want exactly.

Exactly what you need? Sounds like you're choosing the "safe" route. Though nobody is perfect, and you will prolly never find a woman that possesses every quality you desire. Keeping someone around because they are what you need is not a good thing. You should be with someone because you love them.

well we have only been together for a few months, love is not an issue at this point.

but I know in the long run I will be safe with her.
but I just think I might miss out on some dirty fun in the mean time:(

>>>