Sebazz1

My three hole punch rocks!!

ya gotta get one of those brother p-touch labelmakers... i want one, but i have to figure out how to justify one for me when there's one down the hall in a common toy-box place where they keep the color laser printer, laminator and flatbed scanner.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Well i went into our storage closet today and i found a sombrero. So now i have one to wear when i go to rantoul. I bet noone else has one of those at work!! haha, i win!!:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

there are so many choices of label makers in this catalog...i'm definitely going to get one...it will help me organize all those piles of paper on my desk. soon everything i have will be labeled!!!! i think i'm going to get the handheld one B|

You're a lucky guy Tim. I think a label maker would revolutionize the way I perform my tasks here in the office. I think every one should make note of the fact that I do not have a label maker and take that into consideration when Christmas shopping for me this year. Thank you. And yes I have been good...:)

All this excitement about office supplies makes me think I need a job as a tour guide in Yosemite B|

Yup I'm looking into it.
-

i can just see it now...Timmy leading a group hiking up El Cap..."well everyone, i don't really feel like hiking back down...see this backpack...well it isn't really a backpack...hope you guys find your way down okay!"

>I have a cordless nail gun and a cordless reciprocating saw and a
>cordless circular saw in my office. Who else has that??

I have a laser, 225 watts of solar panels, and a 3' by 3' CAD plot of the 300 way with names. And a few cookies of indeterminate origin.

And a few cookies of indeterminate origin.

Don't you know you're supposed to clean out your cookies periodically?

Otherwise your system office gets all buggy.;)

Wendy W.

edit: This is an important thread, and needs to be kept close to the top.:ph34r:
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I've got a box of 30 rubber balls that light and flash up when I throw them against the wall or my boss. Looks kinda cool when the lights are out.

I have three mini-pumpkins from 2001 that dried up on my monitor. There were 4 but one went mouldy and I had to ditch it.

My printer sucks, it keeps on taking two sheets of paper every time I print, I have to feed it one sheet at a time it takes forever to print anything

But my favorite toy is my jelly bean machine I got for christmas last year.

Damn. I give up. I don't think i have anything special that noone else has. :|

Yes you do, but it doesn't stay inthe office whenyou leave.;)

My office has a 330hp Cat diesel w/943 lbs of torque, also a 25 inch TV w/5 channel stereo and a full kitchen.

Not to mention my 18 year old white/brown kitty.:)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

...my boss just handed me the staples catalog with instructions to order toner AND any extra supplies i might need...oh boy...this thread has given me such good ideas...anymore ideas from anyone???

Yeah, get one of those label printer things *with a USB port*. Oh, and one for me!:ph34r:

Damn, you guys beat me to it! Well, I did, at least, specify *USB* so you can print labels from your PC.

(>o|-
If you don't believe me, ask me.

I have two computers on my desk. But that's only because I got a new one and the IT-people didn't feel like taking the old one away. It's been sitting useless on my desk for around two months now.:S Shame I don't have two ethernet jacks in the wall, I could do some serious post-whoring with two computers.B|