Sebazz1

My three hole punch rocks!!

Though I really do like my hole punch at my desk. i think I might get a cover for it. like you would for a fine sports car:P;)

Send me the exact dimensions and I will design and build you a nice Cover for that kick ass personal 3 hole punch, useing my Kickass undustrial Pfaff 138 ZigZag sewing machine.B|
-
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I have a plastic eyeball that used to be on my bike that sits in a fishbowl on some rocks without any water on my desk. Best pet I ever had. It doesn't talk balk, doesn't die and I don't have to feed it. And when I look at it, it looks right back at me! I love it! But not as much as I love the lights on my phone.

PM me your phone number and we can try it out
-

Hi Tim,

Too bad you can't see my pretty lights. But if you call me I can see them and I can tell you how they look!

Well You could see the nice blinky lights and describe them but I still have no PM with the information to make such a thing happen.

Ah, now you want to talk about real power: I used to work in a print shop. We had paper drills! 2 inches at a time.

Not to mention we had all the cool corporate in-house binding equipment.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well You could see the nice blinky lights and describe them but I still have no PM with the information to make such a thing happen.

You do now....come on....make my lights blink!!!!!

wow this thread is starting to get interesting now...

Wooh hoooooooo.....

corporate in-house binding equipment

I make Velo Bound binders all the time in house. The power and rush that courses through your body when puting a binder together is almost like pulling low on a skydive. Whew!! Crazy Crazy aint it??!!B|

our office has a copy machine that copies over 300 pages per minute, it'll take your finger off if your not paying attention.

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

This is a really great thread. We need a lot more threads like this one.

Also, we just got new high-output copier/printers; they're cool. Man can we kill trees.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME?:o

Because I can

Did you get to skydive this weekend?

Heck YEAH!!

-There's no selenoid driven electric three hole punch either.

Bummer for you.

-and I have to wear safety shoes to drive the forklift, and I don't get to princess-wave from the forklift, hands at 10 and 2

I'll wave to you.

Geez. Back to work....B|

...yep back to work..
-

:P..you win,

I also luv mine, it is made of iron and can cut like a razor...it is a beauty....
but.........the paper holes it punch's out so perfect have no where to go as the base is gone. Can you believe it??? I could make a new base outa cardboard or plastic and tape it on but then when the base gets full>>>>>>

I envy you--look after your base!

Smiles;)