Sebazz1

My three hole punch rocks!!

turtlespeed

************I love my three hole punch. I found it when I first started working here. Unlike most of the newer hole punchers here around the office, mine is sturdy, strong, made of iron (or somethin like that), and can cut through a .25 inch of paper with all my weight on it and not break!!! My three holes are evnly spaced and big. No problem sliding paper into a three ring binder after it has been through my hole puncher. Most everybody elses whole punchers are cheap, partially made of plastic, dont cut more than a couple sheets at once, and have no character. I love my three hole punch. I know everybody loves my hole punch too. They want it and are jealous. I will protect my hole puncher with my life. I have the best three hole punch in the world...

Mine broke...can I borrow yours?

:ph34r:

[url http://www.crystalinks.com/toolironage.jpg]How did you break this?>:(

Cutting Jello. :|

You are supposed to brush more often.;)

I got yer brush! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I just borrowed my coworker's three hole punch. Hers rocks. I have three hole punch envy. :|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

jumpwally

Whatever happened to Sebazz ? anyone know ?

Living in the northwest with his wife and 2 daughters. At least that's what FB tells me. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke