Sebazz1

My three hole punch rocks!!

I have to confess... I was just trying to be cool, I don't really have my own 3 hole punch...:(

I'll just squeeze my Blue Pumpkin with a smiley face Squishy thing until I calm down wishing I had a 3 hole punch of my own :(:(

People with the cool office supplies... Sheesh... I bet none of them have a pfaff 138 Hmmph
-

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

and i can play tetris on it.

Geez. My bosses know better than to give me anything I can play games on.

oh no...my boss wouldn't *buy* any cool toys for me like that. this is my trusty TI-85 that i bought with my own damn money in high school...we gotta bring our own cool stuff to work...

Can I get in on this?:)
Seb-I think we have the same 3 hole punch. And yes, it rocks!B| I love my strong sturdy 3 hole punch. It is very heavy too, and sometimes I have to whack my fist with my other fist to get it to go through a stack of papers, but it does with ease and makes a very sweet clean cutting sound. :P
I think my 3 hole punch is probably the best thing I have going on in my office though.[:/]

Edited to say: my stapler, I love my stapler too. I think it is of the same generation as my 3 hole punch. They match, too. Don't touch my stapler.

You folks have some pretty cool stuff. But wait till I tell you about my paper shredder. Actually it isn't mine, but I get to borrow it occaisionally. It must have at least a five horse motor on it that makes the coolest sounds as it grinds the shit out of secret papers that aren't really even secret. You wouldn't believe the sensations of power and delusions of grandeur you can get by feeding it . It kind of reminds of me of when I was running a chain saw in the woods, when I'd get this wild look in my eye and start swearing up a storm, and then dogging my saw into this big ole pickle of a log. Whew! I almost forgot where I was there for a minute. All I can say, is that you haven't lived until you have fed a whole shit load of papers through a paper shredder. What a rush! Steve1

I just got the neatest hole punch too. It took me the first 1000 rounds or so to get used to it. Over time I have grown to really like it. It punches holes in most things. Goes right through many sheets of paper, even cardboard, and wood. I tried to punch holes in some 1/4 in thick steel today but it didn't work. Just made a REALLY loud "tang" sound. I just wish I could get a hot secretary to load the magazines for me. ;)

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I can

Whoa! Mean Timmae! Had no idea!

Come visit me in Martinez for lunch some time. I'll show you the Burnt Orange Underbelly of Government Employment. Afterwards, you will not envy the use of AccuWipes as Kleenex. I assure you. But you will benefit from the best Cajun Chicken sandwich in Martinez:P.

I have a really cool 15" ruler with a magnifying bar for reading tiny computer printouts.
I have a Rubik's Snake (Green and Purple!) that Ty-grrr gave me when I was in the hospital all busted up.

Under my desk are some pieces of pink foam from the packaging of computer boards. I use them as a pillow for power naps.

Wait, what's this? Steph's PD135 I was supposed to send in for reline 3 years ago! No matter. She hasn't missed it since the Spectre 120 I got her for our first Valentine's day, but that's another thread. Oh, and here's my Raven 150-M that needs to go in for the @$&* bartack mod...

The things you find under your desk...

;-P

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

People with the cool office supplies... Sheesh... I bet none of them have a pfaff 138 Hmmph

There's a couple industrial sewing machines at my office. I don't know what kind they are. I'd sew my fingers to each other if I tried to use any of them.

:P

I can beat that.

I have a magic 8 ball on my desk.

Me too! In fact, I just asked it a question!

Magic 8 ball, does Lisa have the finest rack of all the DZ.commers?

"Outlook Good"

There it is, ready to answer the questions to all of life mysteries*, right next to the JVC Mini DV and cell phone.

Wow, I really need some airtime.

*The magic 8 ball is ready to answer all questions, but swears to only be accurate if Skybytch's 8 ball is unavailable for comment, or would not be appropriate for said question (such as the one about her rack).
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Desk-distance.jpg

Desk-close.jpg

Well, I'm jealous of your 3 hole punch. The one at our office refuses to give up the stack once the holes are cut. You have to wrestle with it just to get it to turn the papers loose!

However...we have a fantastic ultrasound machine that has a vibrator attachment to it! Warms and stimulates as it slides over the gel...!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

why were you asking MY magic 8-ball questions, then dissing the advice?!

I had to be sure mine was indeed the shiznitz. That required testing - the asking questions of your obviously inferior magician-in-training-8-ball part.

Dissing the advice was done because I'm a bytch.