Amazon

Post your Samurai/Lotus/Jedei

back up to the top you go.

This is the design I'll likely get if I love the Lotus the way i think i will.

I did a white bottom skin so you can see the blue ribs and a shadow effect of the black top skin cells and the airlocks. I'll probly get royal blue triangles.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

dude thats a.....shitty situation.:DB|

you guys have a really nice landing area!! look at how manicured that grass is!!

also you can REALLY see the cross-bracing effect the airlocks have on the nose in your first picture.

I've emailed Brian about a Lotus 150 demo...but apparently they were all stolen

what?! how did that happen? someone broke into brian's place? or stole it while it was on loan for a demo?

It's across the street. We call it the TurdSwriller. You can see it in the lower right hand corner of this pic.

At our DZ there's a large sewage lagoon (basicly a large, open resevoir lake thing, but for sewage) at the south-end of the airport. (we land at the north end).

Not much danger of landing in it, (unless you're a really dumb student with a broken radio, and horrible spot or something), but if you have a cutaway, and have your canopy land there.......

not a fun swim, I would imagine..

Ahh the Jedei! Mine is a 92 with inner stabilizers. This one came out right! I freak'n love to swoop that bad boy. CRW too. Has more range in slow flight as well as really fast flight too. Openings nice and soft. On it's 3rd line set getting ready to make and install it's 4th line set. Ohh if it were possible to have another one exactly the same. Gets my adrenaline pumping just thinking about it. I've done several tests with this one. Once I sank it in over the peas starting from between 3,500 and 3,000 hanging in brakes the whole way to see if I could sink straight down from up high as if I had a tight landing area to land in, well, it worked. The landing was a little rough but I stood it up. Gotten that little fella to go really fast too. Can pull down both front risers do right diving 360's then while still in the dive on fronts,go to left 360's, it's pretty hard to do the switch but do able. Have jumped the crossbraced canopies and can get to about a 270 with fronts and the riser pulls up hard as steel. Like to do a series of turns to gain momentum and speed getting ready for the final throw. I would'nt suggest any of the types of flight here on this post to anyone 'cause a mis judgement could easily make for a bad day. Play hard up high, safe landings.

damn larry you sure love your old parachutes lol. An old Jedei, and an old Alpha?

Oh have you talked to brian about possibly making you another jedei?

A lot, though I don't have any experience on other canopies of its class. Comparing it to a Safire2 of the same size is like night and day. It's far more responsive and dives quite a bit more too.

That said, I'm probably underloading it; at 1.2 I sincerely doubt that it's going to be performing as well as it could. The manual states that the Sam has a negative recovery arc when loaded at 1.3 or above.

I chose the canopy after seeking Brian's advice.

it means that when the wing is loaded at 1.3 or above it will keep diving until you tell it to stop. when its loaded lighter than that it will pull out of the dive on its own and go back to normal flight without you having to do anything.

edited to add that it will stay in a dive after you perform a front riser input.