superstu

post your best shot

come on guys, keep 'em coming!
here are some from this past weekend, when we had Slovenian National FreeflY Championships and got to make an extra jump... damn, it was nice!

p.s.: sorry for the lower quality, i am still searching for the best ratio between size and quality settings in gimp...

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

I'll play... I was practicing for tandem videos/stills and flying on level with a 4-way formation.

I was hoping to catch the guy in the orange and black (it was his 2000th jump). but the organizer (his son) hadn't really designed the formation to be conducive of that (which is ok he still had a blast) they also weren't exactly cooperating with the sunlight or staying still :) ... regardless I sort of thought these shots was pretty cool.

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

This is an AFF 7, student's unstable exit. Between his "smile" of terror and his bug eyes in the goggles...

No, he's not geeking the camera. He's doing "mental floss" and thinks his thumbs need to go thru his ears.

My first AFF student, my wife, too :)

Victor! I haven't seen you since your wedding day! That was a fun jump, my friend. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Lucky your first student wasn't a bloke eh?!

Here is one I posted in General Discussions - only done 5/6 camera jumps to date so don't have a huge amount to pick from. If you look then use the second link in the thread - for some reason i couldn't upload it here the size restriction is worse.

Link to other thread

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

Man,
Those faces are priceless!!!
I would send them to the magazine with e title like
"Horror of Skydiving"
Did you show them something scarry?
Great shot for sure!

Some free style from yesterday (07-12-07)
There's not too many chance to take them since a very few people doing it. Her name is Katya, she jumps at the Ranch.

-Laszlo-