superstu

post your best shot

Just a decent shot i got this weekend of a 1st time static line jumper ... Nothing i'd really brag about ,but something for me to post because of bordom!

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

This tandem was actually sobbing in the doorway and continued crying on exit. She kept shaking her head all the way down. Her favorite continual phrase from doorway 'til opening: "OH MY GOD!!" :ph34r:

When she landed I asked her what she remembered. She remembered she LOVED IT! Nothing else. :o

LOL...

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

That's FARKING funny! Great shot too :)
We had a dude come through a few months ago with his girlfriend. He was all macho on the ground and in the plane but when we got out of the plane he hid his face in the TI's shoulder and his hands the whole way down, looked at me once with a look of abject fear on his face then pushed his hands towards the earth as if he was trying to shoo it away :D When he landed he was like "ah man that was so cool, i loved every second". i couldn't wait for him and his girl to get home and watch their vids together cos that sure wasn't what my camera said :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I had a girl 35 yrs old ball her eyes out in free fall and i have audio of it ,she was crying mommy mommy mommy .Funniest thing i ever saw.
I could see the tears in her goggles.I had a sennhieser wireless mic on her.

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

that's probably the same (type of) guy who tells everyone he jumped fron 35,000 and opened at 300ft swooped across the whole landing area and did a back flip after ward just to add style.

I met that guy when I first started jumping.
You know the type the One-upper.
He was trying to impress the girls whom I was already friends with so it was very funny to see him try to "compete" with me when All I was doing was hanging out with friends.

It was fun to talk "facts with him"
In the end we all agreed he was a badass and give him some stupid nickname, which escapes me now.

But I had somethigto do with his last name.
If his last name was blotch...we called him Biotch. etc.:D

My photos

My Videos