47 47
quade

DB Cooper

21 hours ago, olemisscub said:

This chin would be a disqualifier for me. Practically a zero chance that witnesses wouldn't have commented on that huge butt-chin. 

That would certainly be a very noticeable feature and the sketch artist for Cooper, Roy Rose, said in a later interview that Cooper's "protruding lower lip" was the only unique facial feature that anyone told him about regarding Cooper. 

af43a378-2c78-4a7d-a886-c8a5721932b4_1920x1080.jpg

and the chances of Cooper becoming a mass murderer in 1976 is virtually nil..

and the obvious mole? on his cheek eliminates him..

william_bradford_bishop_murders.jpg.3398268d53088f41d2aea61d39d5214e.jpg

Edited by FLYJACK

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

and the chances of Cooper becoming a mass murderer in 1976 is virtually nil..

and the obvious mole? on his cheek eliminates him..

william_bradford_bishop_murders.jpg.3398268d53088f41d2aea61d39d5214e.jpg

That chin is a giveaway!  It amazes me how far people are willing to go to stretch somebody into the Cooper category. It started with Barb Dayton a woman (Smith etal). What is next? A chimpanzee ?  

The 'theorists' are not keeping up with the recent data! Whatever Cooper's precise LZ was, Cooper and the money were NOT in the Columbia for at least one year after the hijacking. That is now an established fact based on the rubber bands history. The money and the bands were in a warm/hot dry environment for at least one year after Nov 24, 1971. That is an undeniable NEW fact. The Columbia river does not fit those conditions.  

Edited by georger
  • Like 1

I’d just like to thank you all for reading my post, I understand that giving another persons point of view objective consideration can be difficult and for that I’m grateful.

My apologies if I’ve in some way stretched the truth that was not my intent. I think I’ve found an individual who has many characteristics that were also “possibly” possessed by Cooper. Some of these characteristics are uncommon and when considered cumulatively Bishop seems to me to be one of very few. When taking this into consideration I find it difficult to reconcile other details of Bishop’s life as mere coincidence.

I agree with many of your criticisms however I disagree that these discrepancies diminish my argument for Bishop as a legitimate possibility. I’m not interested in convincing anyone to agree with what I’ve suggested, I just wanted to communicate something that I’ve “stumbled upon” to those most invested in the case. I think I’ve accomplished that so I’ll leave you to it, good luck solving Cooper I’ve no doubt you’ll get there in the end.

Sincerely.

• Like 2

US Attorney,, at the time Cooper committed his offence it was a capital offense,, there was no statute of limitations...  

The John Doe warrant was not necessary and was done for another reason.. 

IMO, it would have had the effect of disuading Cooper from talking...  if Cooper believed there was a statute of limitations he may have talked.. (if he was alive)

Edited by FLYJACK

3 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

More large money frags found on TBAR.. the one at the end of the clip looks like it has many layers to it..

it actually looks like the top layers of a packet..

Looking at these vids its apparent the fragments are being pulled from the area Crystal Ingram identified vs the area Harold identified - ie. 20ft from the shoreline, not 40ft. For scale, the grid lines are 20ft wide.

Noname.JPG

Edited by georger

5 hours ago, gggumdrops said:

I’d just like to thank you all for reading my post, I understand that giving another persons point of view objective consideration can be difficult and for that I’m grateful.

My apologies if I’ve in some way stretched the truth that was not my intent. I think I’ve found an individual who has many characteristics that were also “possibly” possessed by Cooper. Some of these characteristics are uncommon and when considered cumulatively Bishop seems to me to be one of very few. When taking this into consideration I find it difficult to reconcile other details of Bishop’s life as mere coincidence.

I agree with many of your criticisms however I disagree that these discrepancies diminish my argument for Bishop as a legitimate possibility. I’m not interested in convincing anyone to agree with what I’ve suggested, I just wanted to communicate something that I’ve “stumbled upon” to those most invested in the case. I think I’ve accomplished that so I’ll leave you to it, good luck solving Cooper I’ve no doubt you’ll get there in the end.

Sincerely.

There is absolutely nothing any of us can do about suspects proposed .... seems to me all of this needs to be presented to the FBI with "actionable" data attached: dna, fingerprints, $20 Cooper bills, parachute, etc. There are so many suspects by now the system is clogged by them all. Every presenter is "sure" his or her suspect is the real DB Cooper. You could spend ten lifetimes processing them all and still wind up at a dead end! 

Edited by georger
  • Like 1

Georger, Thanks for calling to check on me with the storm approaching..my phone read "scam likely" so that was the reason I became defensive. anyway, as we spoke on the phone I'm on the east coast and the storm is on the west side and will be a danger to those folks in Naples up to the Tampa area..we will only be getting Tropical force winds (39-74 mph) here in Fort Lauderdale and only calls for removing small objects that might take flight..a shit load of rain is coming and already started this morning so a lot of flooding will occur.., actually, my phone just went off alerting of tornado warnings and flood warnings....typical with this type of weather..

Shutter

Edited by mrshutter45
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, mrshutter45 said:

Georger, Thanks for calling to check on me with the storm approaching..my phone read "scam likely" so that was the reason I became defensive. anyway, as we spoke on the phone I'm on the east coast and the storm is on the west side and will be a danger to those folks in Naples up to the Tampa area..we will only be getting Tropical force winds (39-74 mph) here in Fort Lauderdale and only calls for removing small objects that might take flight..a shit load of rain is coming and already started this morning so a lot of flooding will occur.., actually, my phone just went off alerting of tornado warnings and flood warnings....typical with this type of weather..

Shutter

Glad I found you ok.... also talked to four former classmates in FL tonight - we just had a Reunion here in Iowa ten days ago! So far everyone ok. Your tornado warnings in your area made it on the Weather channel tonight just after we talked! ................   Thanks!

Take care OM .... 

Edited by georger
  • Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 9:19 PM, FLYJACK said:

I think what happened was sketch B was made in a process... first Gregory and Mitchell made changes then the stews, the final one was basically agreed by all. So, the early criticism were addressed..

Isn't Mitchell the only one that described Cooper as having the "turkey gobble" neck?

2 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Isn't Mitchell the only one that described Cooper as having the "turkey gobble" neck?

As far as I know. Mitchell had a profile view. It’s possible there are other statements from people we have not heard about. I forget where I heard it or read it, but I thought Mitchell said it looked like he had just lost a lot of weight or had surgery (the loose skin). 

One of his interviews went like this. 

“How old was he?”

“I was 20 and I want to say 40. He had you know a turkey gobble it wasn’t a double chin but he had loose skin there you know. I picked on the guy. That struck me.”

1 hour ago, CooperNWO305 said:

As far as I know. Mitchell had a profile view. It’s possible there are other statements from people we have not heard about. I forget where I heard it or read it, but I thought Mitchell said it looked like he had just lost a lot of weight or had surgery (the loose skin). 

One of his interviews went like this. 

“How old was he?”

“I was 20 and I want to say 40. He had you know a turkey gobble it wasn’t a double chin but he had loose skin there you know. I picked on the guy. That struck me.”

I believe it was Spreckel.. his name is 24 letters and fits the redaction, he did see the hijacker and he corroborates Mitchell..

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 3.40.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 3.41.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 3.23.30 PM.png

Well, here's something useful I stumbled upon.. unredacted witness reports of Cooper, courtesy of Anonymous/Dave's D. B. Cooper site... 

https://dbcooperhijack.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/TrueFBICooper-Part1-2.pdf

I haven't heard much about Spreckel's testimony before, but interestingly he says that he could recognize Cooper again...

4 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

I believe it was Spreckel.. his name is 24 letters and fits the redaction, he did see the hijacker and he corroborates Mitchell..

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 3.40.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 3.41.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 3.23.30 PM.png

Fat/lost weight ... or is sick?  Interesting...

Screenshot 2022-09-29 at 22-20-45 DB Cooper.png

Edited by georger

1 hour ago, Coopericane said:

Thanks!   Part 75 001-224 c1972-1976 .......... DBC # not consecutive out of order ...32400 ... 32500 ..    Some interesting material involving a threat and Globe Indemnity ? 

Edited by georger

14 hours ago, CooperNWO305 said:

C4D73F44-25FA-441A-8961-EAF07BEA5892.jpeg

Witnesses observed unsub writing with a felt tip pen ?  Well, I learned something new today.  Is there any more information around what the circumstance was that he was writing things down ?  It couldn't have been to give his demands as he was conveying that all via the stewardesses or over the inter phone.

3 hours ago, JAGdb said:

Witnesses observed unsub writing with a felt tip pen ?  Well, I learned something new today.  Is there any more information around what the circumstance was that he was writing things down ?  It couldn't have been to give his demands as he was conveying that all via the stewardesses or over the inter phone.

I don't think they actually saw him write with a felt pen,,,  Cooper's first note was written in felt pen.. That is what they are referring to but it is poorly worded.