18 18
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)

Derek says in part:

'I get banned because it’s your forum shutter. You keep pushing “Blevins” Shutter and you will end up like Cossey. At least he will mail your wallet back to your family a few weeks later.'

Derek, this is not funny at all. Shutter and I have had differences but that doesn't mean I don't respect him putting together that extensive website on the case. I don't hate the guy. Maybe my first mother-in-law way back when, but not Shutter. 

Speaking of Earl Cossey, DB Cooper Parachute Packer -

Cossey was almost certainly killed by a burglar, by the way. Whether Shutter likes me personally or not is moot. I've had worse things said to me by authors when I rejected their book for publication or something. They can get REALLY nasty. It's not a big deal. 

The Woodinville (WA) Patch (online paper) reported on a community meeting that was held after Coss was killed. Mayor and Chief of Police were there, and the chief admitted that some items were missing from the home, but wouldn't say what they were. I also did some extensive research on any burglaries in the same area in the month prior to Cossey's death. I found four others, all within a couple of blocks. In one of them, someone was seen leaving the scene on a red motorcycle. 

It's not polite to speak ill of the dead, especially if they were not a criminal. And Cossey was a retired teacher and well-liked at the school he worked. I made a map showing where the burglaries happened, and the details from the Police Blotter. I sent this to the King County Sheriffs Office and the Woodinville PD. I never heard anything further about it. 

If you have negative stuff to say regarding Shutter, why don't you keep that a PM between he and you and off this forum. It doesn't help at all. And by way....I haven't raised a hand in anger to ANYONE since high school. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Maybe Klansnic is Cooper, maybe he isn't. You declaring him the King is a bit premature, don't you think?

(It's beginning to dawn on me WHY some folks got SO mad when I declared that I was '90-100 percent sure that Christiansen was the hijacker'.) B|

People are going to ask the usual questions, Derek. Do you know Klansnic's movements and general whereabouts on Thanksgiving week, 1971? That would be a good start. I see pictures of him that resemble the sketch. I see he worked for Boeing, sure. Have to have more than that. At their peak prior to the Big Boeing Layoffs, they had over 100,000 employees in the Seattle/Everett area alone. Got to narrow it down a bit more. Some people say Bing Crosby looks like Cooper. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

This is what FBI agent Frederick Gutt told me (on the phone, and by email) regarding the DNA sample in possession of the FBI:

• It is a partial sample only. 
  • If you provide someone's full DNA profile, the FBI profile cannot positively ID that person as Cooper, but it CAN eliminate them from contention. 
  • The FBI, without some real convincing evidence to justify it, will no longer bear the costs of running a suspect's DNA and comparing it to what THEY have. They did this after the Marla Cooper incident. 
  • I am NOT a DNA expert. Not even close. But I think when you run someone's full DNA profile, it is different doing that then sending away for those $99 kits. You get the markers and everything. I don't think you get that stuff with the online kits, and the other way is very expensive. (Georger at the Cooper Forum knows a lot about this.)
Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

I don't agree with Ulis' assessment that Petersen was the hijacker. I did an article about it.

You know there's supposed to be another Cooper Convention in Portland this year, with Eric Ulis at the helm. AB of Seattle withdrew from the whole thing. The main reasons we did were sent to venue host Jim Brunberg, but mostly it was because Brunberg and Bryan Ward, owner of the 'V23 Brewery' came to us to provide a plan to replace the annual Cooper Days Party in Ariel, WA. Then Brunberg suddenly changed everything. 

When Brunberg decided to just turn it into a convention instead, and assigned Eric to run everything, we started having reservations about our involvement. It wasn't what we were asked to do. We finally got out after Ulis ignored our messages with suggestions to hold a Cooper Lookalike contest and a few other things that had already been approved by Brunberg, and got Ward's blessing. If we weren't needed or wanted, why bother writing checks from the AB of Seattle accounts to help sponsor the event? 

No hard feelings, though. I was ready to participate in a Cooper Party and put up a maximum of $2,000, the same amount we spent on the last Ariel Party ever done. Or, maybe even a Combination of the Two, a party plus a convention. When it became obvious it was simply Eric's way or the highway, we decided to take the on ramp to the highway and bow out. No hard feelings, but we were out for sure. After that, I told my (current) mother in law she was welcome to come up for Thanksgiving. B| I'm sure everything will be fine at the event, but we made a lot of plans to do a party, as we were asked to do. When it all changed, we decided to get out. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Nothing? Just pictures? Here's an example of a witness, and I think it's okay to talk about her because this happened just last October:

How about a woman named Denise, sixty-one years of age, with four grown children? She looks into a camera and spends the next few minutes explaining how, when, and what was said between her and a guy who was busy (*allegedly*) creating a phony bomb that was used in the hijacking just two weeks later. Pretty heavy stuff, with questions coming hard and fast from the director. She never wavered in her story and it was hard not to believe her. She is the niece of the guy we alleged as an accomplice.

This is HER picture. I figured it was okay to post this one, because this happened very recently and is 'new' information. Doesn't mean KC was Cooper, but you had to be there. It's hard to dismiss her story. She was pretty reluctant to come forward, but finally did. One of her three sons is on the left. He accompanied her to the shoot. Cooper investigator Bruce Smith may recognize where this was taken, the Eatonville Public Library in Eatonville, WA. 

SimpleStory2.jpg

This deserves some explanation. A few years ago, this woman approached me and said that the 'red sticks' described by the FBI as constituting the bomb was not entirely accurate. She said they were actually coin rolls, filled with quarters, which KC was taping end-to-end in twos, using red ELECTRICAL tape. She also saw a large battery beside all this and a group of cut wires. Later, it was discovered that an entry in the Cowlitz County Sheriff's notebook said the sticks were wrapped in 'red plastic'. FBI describes them similarly, but SHE did it before any of that ever came out publicly. How did she know? Her testimony will appear in the upcoming film, 'The Mystery of D.B. Cooper' by Minnow Films.

That's an example of a witness.  

Edited by RobertMBlevins

So, is that what this thread is? Two or three guys (always guys, no women would care) with some kind of decades long fascination with this event either yelling at each other or trying hard not to yell at each other? Fortunately I can choose to ignore posters. I can't made the thread go back to where it belongs, but I can hide most of the posts by blocking only a few people.

(edited)

That's all you got? A bunch of pictures, no witnesses, no other testimony, and some cheap insults. I don't think you could convince yourself on that one, let alone anyone else. Cooper's description could fit a million guys in America and Canada. You'll have to do better than that. Your posts border on spamming. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

My apologies in advance Derek, but I'm beginning to understand why you were banned from the DB Cooper Forum, aka Shutter's Place. Did you spam them like you are doing here? Did you post insults against other people involved in the case? Well, that's probably the reason you were banned from there. 

I am not the moderator here, and I certainly am not going to make any complaints about you, but you aren't 'discussing' anything. You are simply spamming the thread. If you keep it up, eventually a mod at this site might tire of it. 

(edited)

Uh, first off...I never used 'multiple accounts' to falsely create members on any forum. My message board has two members only, although people go there a lot anyway to read the latest updates. It was established in February. 

You have no evidence as yet. You have some pictures is all. No proof, no witnesses, not a single one. 

Over at the main Adventure Books of Seattle website, our report to the Seattle FBI on Kenny has been downloaded now tens of thousands of times. It is not edited in any way. 

The rather dramatic video I did on Christiansen for YouTube runs an hour and a half and has received well over 70,000 views to date. 

Over at the WordPress column, you can find more than fifty illustrated articles on the hijacking. Not just about Kenny and company, but practically every other facet of the case. It gets a modest 3,000 or so unique visitors a month, year in, year out. 

Over at Quora dot com, we created what Quora staff call a 'Space' for Cooper. This was done by invitation of the Quora senior staff when they first enabled that function. That was done just this last November. Including my views to my answers at Quora (it's the Q and A website) and views to the Quora space, they add up to 1.3 MILLION views to date. More than 700 people currently are signed up to any updates to the DB Cooper Space there, which means they get an email notice they requested any time a new post appears. You have as much chance of being allowed to contribute there as I have of reaching the moon on a Fourth of July rocket. 

We have an active movie option going with one medium sized studio, and one larger studio in partnership, to create the first-ever dramatic feature film on the case. They pay us a modest four figures each year until they either drop the option and give up, or make the movie. If they make the movie, I receive three points on the net and over $200,000 on First Day of Production Shooting. (That's more or less a legal term in California)

You have pictures, insults, and spam. I would not say my time was wasted, sir. B|

I may not be able to stand here and tell you that I am absolutely, 100% certain that Christiansen and his friend Geestman pulled off the hijacking, but I can tell you with assurance we have much more than you do, or will EVER have, unless you actually do your legwork. Huge declarations, a few pictures, and a boatload of insults against others do not an investigation make. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

I try to avoid analyzing suspects because people get so offended and so far none even come close to the suspect I am researching so that is my focus right now.. but off the top of my head..

There is no evidence that Cooper worked at Boeing, in fact it is unlikely as he would have been outed with all the publicity.

Hijacking a plane to Seattle where one works is unlikely.

A Boeing hydraulics engineer would know how to operate the 727 rear Airstairs and Cooper did not, Tina had to show him how even then he had trouble. A Boeing hydraulics engineer not able to use the Airstairs virtually eliminates him. It is NOT inclusive.

Cooper had aviation knowledge but not specific 727 knowledge. He got the range slightly short, couldn't operate the door and thought the cockpit controlled the stairs.

There is no evidence that the tie particles came from Boeing. There are many sources.

Claiming the tie in a pic is the same one as Cooper is more than a stretch..

Klansnic was a family man, Cooper wasn't, he was not at home on thanksgiving.

Due to Cooper's age he almost certainly had military experience, that alone doesn't make him Cooper.. hundreds of thousand of males that age range had military experience.

Cooper was described as swarthy, latin, Mexican in appearance with wavy/curly/marcelled hair, that does not match Klansnic, a vague resemblance to the sketch is not enough.

A photo at PDX of a local Boeing employee is of no value unless it was the day of the hijacking.

Airstairs lowered during flight was not a secret, it wasn't common knowledge but it was available in an Aviation Mag, newspapers, Vietnam/Thailand. Cooper was in the aviation industry.

IMO, Klansnic is probably one of the weakest suspects ever presented, very few circumstantial pieces there.. a turkey neck alone doesn't cut it. Unless there are more undisclosed pieces Klansnic just doesn't register on the suspect scale. gobble, gobble.

Just my opinion. Don't take it personally. I can't say it wasn't him but the same could be said for tens or maybe a hundred thousand people.

Edited by FLYJACK

Do you know why the FBI got so excited about "L D Cooper"?

I do. I even know who he is. (not personally)

He was not D B Cooper.

Mr Blevins - You may have noticed that the site underwent a revamp since the thread was locked. It was fairly recent. One new feature is the ability to ignore particular posters. 

Simply 'hover' over their profile pic and an info box will appear. "Ignore User" is a choice in that box. It's pretty handy.

Also, the idea that the 'dynamite' in the briefcase was rolls of quarters taped together with red electrical tape is really silly. As silly if not more so than the idea that someone (Barb Dayton maybe?) used a staple remover as a trigger device. 
Color of the quarters is wrong, the tape won't match colors, and the rolls have 'Quarters $10' on them. Anything more than a cursory glance would have by anyone paying any attention and the game would have been over. 
Road flares (railroad flares were discussed at length) would be a far, far, far better fake. Real dynamite would have been even better. It wasn't all that hard to get back then. 

(edited)
3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Do you know why the FBI got so excited about "L D Cooper"?

I do. I even know who he is. (not personally)

He was not D B Cooper.

Mr Blevins - You may have noticed that the site underwent a revamp since the thread was locked. It was fairly recent. One new feature is the ability to ignore particular posters. 

Simply 'hover' over their profile pic and an info box will appear. "Ignore User" is a choice in that box. It's pretty handy.

Also, the idea that the 'dynamite' in the briefcase was rolls of quarters taped together with red electrical tape is really silly. As silly if not more so than the idea that someone (Barb Dayton maybe?) used a staple remover as a trigger device. 
Color of the quarters is wrong, the tape won't match colors, and the rolls have 'Quarters $10' on them. Anything more than a cursory glance would have by anyone paying any attention and the game would have been over. 
Road flares (railroad flares were discussed at length) would be a far, far, far better fake. Real dynamite would have been even better. It wasn't all that hard to get back then. 

The evidence Robert refers to is from a local sheriff who had made some notes. the notes are incorrect as that don't match the testimony from the actual witnesses who seen the bomb. he just got things a little mixed up. he had people talking at the Ariel bar with the notes. they also say the plane was at 7,000 which was only for a few minutes during the first part of the flight. I would have to look it up but it doesn't match what the witnesses stated. you don't discount actual testimony from someone who wasn't there or part of the investigation. he was part of the search.

much simpler to use road flares or even wood dowels. why use a couple hundred dollars worth of quarters that were flimsy and heavy. 

approx. eight cylindrical objects about six to eight inches long with four of the items being placed on other being banded with some sort of tape. some wires covered and uncovered. 

other testimony is similar.

Edited by mrshutter45

4 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Due to Cooper's age he almost certainly had military experience, that alone doesn't make him Cooper.. hundreds of thousand of males that age range had military experience.

I'm curious why you'd say that.  Cooper is generally described as being in his forties in 1971.  In my view, the accuracy of your statement above would depend on whether he was in his early or his late forties.  If he was in his late forties, and old enough to have served in WW2, then your statement would definitely be true, since I believe the vast majority of young men in that generation did serve.  If he was in his early forties, though, he would have been too young for WW2 but also probably too old for Vietnam.  Yes, he might have served in Korea, but that is a much smaller group than WW2 veterans, so I'd question the "almost certainly" part of your statement.

2 hours ago, SivaGanesha said:

I'm curious why you'd say that.  Cooper is generally described as being in his forties in 1971.  In my view, the accuracy of your statement above would depend on whether he was in his early or his late forties.  If he was in his late forties, and old enough to have served in WW2, then your statement would definitely be true, since I believe the vast majority of young men in that generation did serve.  If he was in his early forties, though, he would have been too young for WW2 but also probably too old for Vietnam.  Yes, he might have served in Korea, but that is a much smaller group than WW2 veterans, so I'd question the "almost certainly" part of your statement.

You have to remember that there was a draft, even in peacetime, in the 50s. Even Elvis was subject to it.
So if Cooper was 'fortyish' in 71, that means he was 'twentyish' in 51. And subject to the draft. 
Either during/in the Korean Conflict or after it as 'just another draftee'. 

34 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

You have to remember that there was a draft, even in peacetime, in the 50s. Even Elvis was subject to it.
So if Cooper was 'fortyish' in 71, that means he was 'twentyish' in 51. And subject to the draft. 
Either during/in the Korean Conflict or after it as 'just another draftee'. 

It isn't 100% that he was (ex)military but most likely based on age (mid to late 40's), the chutes he requested and he used the term "interphone".

Mark's presentation on the chutes.. 

(edited)

Well, Derek...you've convinced me. Not necessarily to believe than Klansnic is actually Cooper, but that he deserves a literary voice in the whole investigative process. 

Adventure Books of Seattle staff have decided to say 'yes' to Nicholas Broughton's request to accept his book on Klansnic for publication. I will personally edit it, including illustrations, cover files, and interior text. We will enable Nick to release it first at Amazon for the Kindle, and then proceed to the 6x9 paperback version via Lightning Source/Ingram. AB of Seattle will not be the publisher of record, though. We're just setting up Nick at Amazon and Lightning Source and then turning him loose. The benefit of going through LSI for the paper version is that Nick can release at the trade rate (50-55% off cover price) and will be listed through Ingram and the usual wholesale outlets. 

Our congratulations to Nick. He makes an announcement about all this in Part Two of the recent podcast he did with Darren Schaefer. That should be out soon. Part one is already available. We're supposed to receive a boatload of files from Nick this weekend to begin work on the book. The Kindle version won't take long to reach Amazon. The paper version takes a bit longer. Besides the text formatting and the content editing, my favorite part of this whole process is doing the cover. Here's a couple I did a while back:

You win. We will do Klansnic's story. I will send you the Amazon link when it's released. 
FullcoverpreviewPIlot.jpg.02d6bcd3fa2b1f43c3aef1b8cfdfc3d9.jpg

FinalpreviewEVcover.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

"Lmbo is this where I’m suppose to blow up and act crazy? ifounddbcooper.wordpress.com go ahead and publish it. That’s a relief because nobody ever buys any shit that comes from a rentajanitor anyways do they Robert?"

No...actually I thought you would be pleased. I have no plans to copy anything you may have published at WordPress. Any images used will either belong to the author, or be in public domain. We don't 'do' plagiarism around here, Derek. 

It isn't like we haven't done this before. I lost count on how many books I have edited for other authors through the years, but it's somewhere between fifty and sixty titles. Many happy customers.  We're suspending the fees on Derek's book for the Kindle version. On the paperback version, he will have to pay for the ISBN and the upload fees to Ingram/LSI. But that won't come until the Kindle version has been out for a while. If he thinks sales warrant it, then he will decide whether to move on to the paperback. 

Not bad for a janitor, wouldn't you agree? B|

Edited by RobertMBlevins

"People like Robert going to other sleuths house in the middle of the night wearing a pistol with an old beat up truck with a camper on the back looking like a serial killer..."

As Hamilton Burger used to say on Perry Mason, "I object."

I don't carry a gun, although I have been known to carry bear spray out in the woods. 

'Beat up truck with a camper?' You cut me to the quick. It's a NICE truck. That's a canopy on the back anyway, not a camper. Restored to near-new condition with only 115,000 original miles on it. 

I don't think I look like a serial killer. I think I mostly look bored;)

13amazonpic.jpg.dc52c930a6409c8bac6e63905c8f0605.jpg

12 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Well, Derek...you've convinced me. Not necessarily to believe than Klansnic is actually Cooper, but that he deserves a literary voice in the whole investigative process. 

Adventure Books of Seattle staff have decided to say 'yes' to Nicholas Broughton's request to accept his book on Klansnic for publication. I will personally edit it, including illustrations, cover files, and interior text. We will enable Nick to release it first at Amazon for the Kindle, and then proceed to the 6x9 paperback version via Lightning Source/Ingram. AB of Seattle will not be the publisher of record, though. We're just setting up Nick at Amazon and Lightning Source and then turning him loose. The benefit of going through LSI for the paper version is that Nick can release at the trade rate (50-55% off cover price) and will be listed through Ingram and the usual wholesale outlets. 

Our congratulations to Nick. He makes an announcement about all this in Part Two of the recent podcast he did with Darren Schaefer. That should be out soon. Part one is already available. We're supposed to receive a boatload of files from Nick this weekend to begin work on the book. The Kindle version won't take long to reach Amazon. The paper version takes a bit longer. Besides the text formatting and the content editing, my favorite part of this whole process is doing the cover. Here's a couple I did a while back:

You win. We will do Klansnic's story. I will send you the Amazon link when it's released. 
FullcoverpreviewPIlot.jpg.02d6bcd3fa2b1f43c3aef1b8cfdfc3d9.jpg

FinalpreviewEVcover.jpg

Just listened to Nicholas Broughton's Cooper Vortex p1 interview, he claimed that no other suspect was seen wearing a black tie. He was corrected KC was in his uniform, but Hahneman also is in a pic wearing a black tie prior to Norjak. Wearing a thin black tie in the late 60's doesn't make you Cooper, it was common though it checks one box. His smoking gun was tie particles matched tig welding fumes and no other suspect matches the tie particle environment. Hahneman was an radar tech EE, that also matches the tie particle environment. But, wearing a polyester tie in a tig welding environment sounds sketchy and there were no burn marks.

He makes a logical error though, Cooper had to be shown how to operated a lever to lower the rear stairs by Tina. A James Bond like 727 hydraulics engineer with "expert" knowledge would not need to be shown how to move a lever by a young stew. Being such an expert virtually eliminates him. Cooper had aviation knowledge but not an "expert". Too much expertise is a negative not a checked box. IMO

https://thecoopervortex.podbean.com

(edited)

Fly I disagree with you...Bruce (top norjack expert), the pilot bill, northwest orient employees (see loren Peterson interview) are all on record of saying they believed this guy had a supreme level of knowledge about the aircraft in question, the Boeing 727. That night the fbi had to call one of klansnics  coworkers, Peter Gallimore a flight ops engineer from the very department Klansnic worked in, Boeing commercial airplanes. They wanted to determine if somebody could parachute out safely and if the plane could fly safely with the metrics cooper requested (see tribute to Peter Gallimore) If he wasn’t an expert then how did he know about the exclusive 727 flap setting of 15 degrees? It’s not like he requested it as if given intructions on what to tell them. He was actually asked what he wanted the flaps at and he said 15. Per loren Peterson he gave specifics on how to fill the fuel tanks, he wanted a certain balance of the fuel tanks and he knew exactly how long it took to fuel up. There are enough tells there to assume he was a 727 expert. You point at one thing about him having Tina lower it. That can be debated and there could be many reasons. Being a radar tech wouldn’t expose use to fusion welding fumes which would give you the combo of the rare earths and the toxic particles. How do you account for all to toxic particles with hahneman? It’s not so much about wearing a black clip on tie because your right it wasn’t uncommon but it’s about linking wearer of the tie to the environment that can account for the biggest particle family tree which I believe I’ve done. 

Edited by Nicholas Broughton

(edited)
2 hours ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

Fly I disagree with you...Bruce (top norjack expert), the pilot bill, northwest orient employees (see loren Peterson interview) are all on record of saying they believed this guy had a supreme level of knowledge about the aircraft in question, the Boeing 727. That night the fbi had to call one of klansnics  coworkers, Peter Gallimore a flight ops engineer from the very department Klansnic worked in, Boeing commercial airplanes. They wanted to determine if somebody could parachute out safely and if the plane could fly safely with the metrics cooper requested (see tribute to Peter Gallimore) If he wasn’t an expert then how did he know about the exclusive 727 flap setting of 15 degrees? It’s not like he requested it as if given intructions on what to tell them. He was actually asked what he wanted the flaps at and he said 15. Per loren Peterson he gave specifics on how to fill the fuel tanks, he wanted a certain balance of the fuel tanks and he knew exactly how long it took to fuel up. There are enough tells there to assume he was a 727 expert. You point at one thing about him having Tina lower it. That can be debated and there could be many reasons. Being a radar tech wouldn’t expose use to fusion welding fumes which would give you the combo of the rare earths and the toxic particles. How do you account for all to toxic particles with hahneman? It’s not so much about wearing a black clip on tie because your right it wasn’t uncommon but it’s about linking wearer of the tie to the environment that can account for the biggest particle family tree which I believe I’ve done. 

2 hours ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

"supreme" level of knowledge is a vague and subjective term.

Cooper did have aviation knowledge but evidence suggests he did not have 727 Ventral Airstair operational knowledge as a Boeing hydraulics engineer would. Hahneman threatened to fly the 727 he hijacked, he also gave specific flight instructions and indicated specific aviation knowledge, he didn't ask to be shown how to lower the rear airstairs..

My point is.. 

All suspects tick boxes, some more than others and some bigger than others..

Specifically which rare earth/toxic particles are you referring to.. they are all used in electronics and other environments. The Tie Particle Matrix is a reflection of the Cooper Vortex, there are many combinations of logic that can fit.. but there is only one right answer.

Re: particles.. remember silicon spheres..

"Tom Kaye asked about “Barium Chloride” use…

Pyrotechnics… It is used for the colour green in flares, tracers and fireworks.. maybe the "Bomb"

But why on a cheap tie? and so saturated? 

Hand held sparklers use a pyrotechnic paste, there were many different formulas but many of the tie particles match ingredients that I have found. 

Some ingredients used in Sparklers.. (not complete)
Iron Cobalt Potassium Barium Cadmium Lead Zinc Calcium Nickel Copper
Lithium Boron Sodium Magnesium Aluminum Titanium Strontium Silver Indium Thallium

Used in Pyrotechnics
Yttrium (red) Silicon Phosphorus

Was Cooper celebrating the 4th of July with a hand held sparkler? Asian sparklers if Cooper was in Vietnam at the time? 

That narrows it down to millions of people."

also,,

Yttrium used in production of polyester. 

https://patents.google.com/patent/US3523104

Edited by FLYJACK

1 hour ago, DerekGodsey12 said:

Wait did somebody say DB Cooper and his tie?

8182406F-3802-41F1-9BE6-C7CC7769BE47.jpeg

The length of under tie piece (back piece) on Klansnic's tie is much longer than Cooper's tie vs front piece, they are NOT the same tie. You need to check an uncropped image.