47 47
quade

DB Cooper

GreyCopGC148

***All of the replies being REPEATED over and over is like driving a Nail into cement. Eventually the nail breaks/bends or the cement cracks...and falls apart.

Yes 17 years of Duane Weber has got in really boring. So STOP
its ok to let it go.Duane was a conman and this con only benefits you.

Conman only think of them selves not you.you lost. no more jazz hands. You are :$embarrassing:$ your self

I said after 6 13 13 the FBI would say call Paul Geivett HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT DB COOPER THEN WE DO. LARRY CARR SAID THAT TO ME!!!!! CALL HIM DO you need CURTIS ENG's EX NUMBER or have you lost that to

PS a few miss spelled words and the criminals fall all over them self's. makes them think there smart.;)

SO CALL
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

Take the year you were born 19** drop the 19 add how old you are right now ** did you get 113 :o;) It's a cop thing. Ill tell you about if you want.The Gary Cop

It's a simple MATH thing. All you are doing is adding your age to the year you were born in the 1900s (ignoring the 19) and that gives you the 113.

Or, if you don't want to ignore the 19, just add your age to the year in the 1900s that you were born and that gives you 2013. Doesn't that sound logical?

No voodoo involved.

Robert99

Take the year you were born 19** drop the 19 add how old you are right now ** did you get 113 :o;) It's a cop thing. Ill tell you about if you want.The Gary Cop

It's a simple MATH thing. All you are doing is adding your age to the year you were born in the 1900s (ignoring the 19) and that gives you the 113.

Or, if you don't want to ignore the 19, just add your age to the year in the 1900s that you were born and that gives you 2013. Doesn't that sound logical?

No voodoo involved.

I said it was a cop thing GC 148 thanks for responding. Sir how would I know the year you were born or how old you are? But you still got 113 why?
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

************New user with no information provided sent me PM's at Dropzone asking for alleged Cooper accomplice Bernie Geestman's address.

I received an email from this person. Image attached showing the email and my reply.

I did try to be nice, and offered some help. :)
I did NOT want to show this person's email address, but I figured people around here would ask for proof of the message, so I complied in advance. Actually, he sounds like a nice kid. If he establishes his identity for certain, I'll probably send him the unedited version of the Christiansen report anyway.

Blevins, Is Andy Poppens related to Mary Poppins?

Robert99

Yeah. That was a REALLY intelligent question. Why don't you email him yourself and ask. :S

well ... in order to send a PM here you have to be enrolled here,
ie be a registered subscriber, and there is no Andy Poppens
registered here at Dropzone that anyone can find ?

But you know how things work (here) so why kid around?

Could you possibly have PM confused with BM, BS, or AM ?

You must have been up all night covering this forum 24/7 ?
You must be tired holding-protecting the fortress alone ?

Are you persecuting Bernard Geestman?

LOL. You did actually READ the message, right? 'Poppens,' whomever he/she really is, says the DZ username is Danielle1010. That's where the PM's orginated. (Speaks slowly....'Danielle....10...10') Besides, I also said that in the original post.

You should know about these things. Although your real name is (:)
LOOK AGAIN. :SREAD MORE CAREFULLY THIS TIME.

Ah...it's coming to you now... ;)

re- your attachment:
"The attachment you attempted to download does not exist"

re- Danielle1010
"no known user"

re- Mary Poppins
"no known user"

re- Andy Poppins
"no known user"

re- Fluff the Magic Dragon
"no known user"

re- posts by name
"Your search did not return any results"

. . . . .

you could make this easy for us and show us one post or
reference to Danielle1010 with> here at Dropzone ... but of course you never make
anything easy, for anyone!

GreyCopGC148

Conman only think of them selves not you.you lost. no more jazz hands. You are :$embarrassing:$ your self

Duane Weber was indeed a conman, but I am in NO way embarrassing myself by exposing him. At least my postings for the most part make sense.

[:/]You sir are the one who is embarrassing himself. You see clues in addresses on envelopes! [:/][:/]

YOU go around acting like an idiot and then give advise. I for one do NOT need your XXXXX advise.

I am slowing down, because I chose to do so because of my health. But I will NEVER back away from the things I have told because they are true - they really happened. At least what he said to me and our life together.

WE are able validate most of the things he told me about his past & the rest of the puzzle has come together.

Yea, BULL I know that is you. You spent 8 months trying to get me off track & when that failed you hit the DZ. YOUR postings here are as erradict as your emails to me since the beginning of the yr. I contacted the FBI about you and now you are HERE.

You have several identities and one of those identities you utilize thru a cell phone connected to a mid west business.

How many of U are out there?

To everyone else: I know U do not understand this post - but the FBI knows exactly what I am talking about. This man talked to the FBI alright - or SHALL I put it another way THE FBI TALKED TO HIM!

Realizing he had a problem they told me NOT to communicate with him. Now he is on the DZ using another identity. Why this KOOK wants to get his hands into this IS WEIRD and the FBI took his threats to me very serious. This man and 2 of his buddies (perhaps 2 of his other personalities) NEEDs to stop the truth from being told - I do NOT know why.

ARE we dealing with ONE person with a multpersonality or actually 3 individuals. The OTHER claimed for several months that the OTHER in the thread was reporting my post to him.

The OTHER (3rd person) was supposedly Law Enforcement.

NOW, do you guys understand why I have NOT engaged Grey Cop (Mr. Jingles himself). Perhaps Cossey was being contacted by the same person.

Bull showed up a few weeks before Cossey was killed and BULL got mad at me about that time. He wanted me to tell him things & used quises to extract some information. He had a REAL anger problem.

BULL disappeared before Cossey came up dead and then resurfaced about 3 wks later. Bull was bouncing between the mid-west and WA. He supposedly made a quickie trip to WA at the same time as the Ariel Party.

I forwarded ALL of my EXCHANGES with the man to the FBI - because it got SCARY. He would get ANGRY! Oddly enough Grey Cop was at Ariel!

Me thinks they are one and the same.

THIS man wants to be a part of Cooper so badly he is using multi personalities to express himself.
Bull, BUILT his story - none of it could be true. I gave him real info and false info....his story incorporated many facets....

The man knew how to FISH that is for sure. At times I didn't know if he was real or fake - but time just took care of it. No way a business man with children and church activies was able to make those long long trips to WA and back for 2 or 3 days.

In fact just for insurance - I am going to start to copy and paste ALL of those email the man sent me - and see what YOU guys think. Is Grey Cop actually Bull.

Wonder what the 3rd parties name is!
:ph34r::DB|:)
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert, nothing is showing up for that name as a user on Dropzone. pointing to the name shows nothing. I believe that is Andy's mothers name.

even if he didn't post a user profile should be there. I think Quade is the only one who can remove a profile.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert, that's not a DZ PM.....you are claiming they contacted you here. having the name on a private email shows nothing. you said you got several PM's from Danielle1010 on Dropzone. then you were certain it was Jo and removed her from your PM's.

I see you edited your post....thank you.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71

Duane Weber was indeed a conman, but I am in NO way embarrassing myself by exposing him. At least my postings for the most part make sense.

[:/]You sir are the one who is embarrassing himself. You see clues in addresses on envelopes! [:/][:/]

YOU go around acting like an idiot and then give advise. I for one do NOT need your XXXXX advise.

I am slowing down, because I chose to do so because of my health. But I will NEVER back away from the things I have told because they are true - they really happened. At least what he said to me and our life together.

WE are able validate most of the things he told me about his past & the rest of the puzzle has come together.

Yea, BULL I know that is you. You spent 8 months trying to get me off track & when that failed you hit the DZ. YOUR postings here are as erradict as your emails to me since the beginning of the yr. I contacted the FBI about you and now you are HERE.

You have several identities and one of those identities you utilize thru a cell phone connected to a mid west business.

To everyone else: I know U do not understand this post - but the FBI knows exactly what I am talking about. This man talked to the FBI alright - or SHALL I put it another way THE FBI TALKED TO HIM!

Realizing he had a problem they told me NOT to communicate with him. Now he is on the DZ using another identity. Why this KOOK wants to get his hands into this IS WEIRD and the FBI took his threats to me very serious. This man and 2 of his buddies (perhaps 2 of his other personalities) NEEDs to stop the truth from being told - I do NOT know why.

ARE we dealing with ONE person with a multpersonality or actually 3 individuals. The OTHER claimed for several months that the OTHER in the thread was reporting my post to him.

NOW, do you guys understand why I have NOT engaged Grey Cop (Mr. Jingles himself). Perhaps Cossey was being contacted by the same person.

Bull showed up just a few weeks before Cossey was killed and BULL go mad at me about that time. He wanted me to tell him things and used quises to extract some information. He had a REAL anger problem.

BULL disappeared before Cossey came up dead and then resurfaced about 3 wks later. Bull was bouncing between the mid-west and WA. He supposedly made a quickie trip to WA at the same time as the Ariel Party.

I forwarded ALL of my EXCHANGES with the man to the FBI - because it got SCARY. He would get ANGRY! Oddly enough Grey Cop was at Ariel!

THIS man wants to be a part of Cooper so bad he is using multi personalities to express himself.
Bull, BUILT his story - none of it could be true. I gave him real info and false info....his story incorporated many facets....

That man knew how to FISH that is for sure. At times I didn't know if he was real or fake - but time just took care of it. No way a business man with children and church activies was able to make those long long trips to WA and back for 2 or 3 days.

In fact just for insurance - I am going to start to copy and paste ALL of those email the man sent me - and see what YOU guys think. Is Grey Cop actually Bull.

Call Curtis ENG and stop posting it's time. LET IT GO. No more JAZZ HANDS It was 100% not JAZZ HANDS

I HAVE NEVER SPOKE WITH YOU SO STOP THAT TO. Please stop

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

Bull showed up just a few weeks before Cossey was killed and BULL go mad at me about that time. He wanted me to tell him things and used quises to extract some information. He had a REAL anger problem.

THIS man wants to be a part of Cooper so bad he is using multi personalities to express himself.

That man knew how to FISH that is for sure. At times I didn't know if he was real or fake - but time just took care of it. No way a business man with children and church activies was able to make those long long trips to WA and back for 2 or 3 days.

Call Curtis ENG and stop posting it's time. LET IT GO. No more JAZZ HANDS It was 100% not JAZZ HANDS

I HAVE NEVER SPOKE WITH YOU SO STOP THAT TO. Please stop

Back to the 113 if I'm chasing you and we were all alone in a dark alley. and you had no ID and you give me a birthday and an age that does not add up to 113 I know you're Lying TO ME.

But you came right back with 113 so I know you're telling me the truth Gotcha. :o:ph34r:B|;)

Like I said it's a cop thing. THE GRAY COP THING.

Written by Paul Geivett

The few people who post on this thread - are probably the only one's who have any genuine interest in a 42 yr old crime. My reason for being here is to find the truth - but, the truth WILL NEVER be known.

Sorry...I've just gotta say (and I'm not singling anyone out)...I've been following the thread for three years. I don't post for two reasons:

1. I don't have anything substantive to offer in the way of new info and/or leads.
2. This forum truly has devolved into childish bickering and in-fighting.

I, for one, am sick of it. Can you guys please stop bashing each other and return to a dialog more centrally focused on solving this thing, once-and-for-all?

Us non-posters would appreciate it, and might even have something to contribute.

Many thanks.

PS there is more "genuine interest" than you expect.

landon

The few people who post on this thread - are probably the only one's who have any genuine interest in a 42 yr old crime. My reason for being here is to find the truth - but, the truth WILL NEVER be known.

Sorry...I've just gotta say (and I'm not singling anyone out)...I've been following the thread for three years. I don't post for two reasons:

1. I don't have anything substantive to offer in the way of new info and/or leads.

I, for one, am sick of it. Can you guys please stop bashing each other and return to a dialog more centrally focused on solving this thing, once-and-for-all?

Us non-posters would appreciate it, and might even have something to contribute.

Many thanks.

exactly, I was thinking of posting a similar comment with one exception,, I have an extremely strong NEW theory and "suspect" that I have been vetting for a few years now, right down to a match for particles on the tie, but the childish and toxic environment here ends any thought of a serious discussion..

FLYJACK

Many thanks.

exactly, I was thinking of posting a similar comment with one exception,, I have an extremely strong NEW theory and "suspect" that I have been vetting for a few years now, right down to a match for particles on the tie, but the childish and toxic environment here ends any thought of a serious discussion..

so ... present the theory. until you put it out nobody can know
you even have a theory!

the same one or two people will address it ....

you know how things work here! maybe one of the three will even write an article about it!

so pout your theory out there - and let Blevins have it! Blevins
will process your theory and give you feedback. 377 may even chime in.

couldn't be simpler - you know how things work here now!

:D

be happy!

FLYJACK

Many thanks.

The best way to rid the forum of the childish behavior is to start a serious discussion. By all means, present your theory. I would love to hear it.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

GreyCopGC148

Back to the 113 if I'm chasing you and we were all alone in a dark alley. and you had no ID and you give me a birthday and an age that does not add up to 113 I know you're Lying TO ME.

But you came right back with 113 so I know you're telling me the truth Gotcha. :o:ph34r:B|;)

That's a fast way to check someone. But the 113 only works if they are already past their birthday in 2013. Otherwise, it is 112.

For instance, if someone was born on January 20, 1960, they would have turned 53 years old on January 20, 2013.

Prior to January 20th, the numbers would have been 60 plus 52 or 112.

On and after January 20th, the numbers would be 60 plus 53 or 113.

So if the suspect says 112 or 113, he could be telling the truth.

But no other numbers would be acceptable. It will be 112 or 113 or the jail house.

Robert99

That's a fast way to check someone. But the 113 only works if they are already past their birthday in 2013. Otherwise, it is 112.

For instance, if someone was born on January 20, 1960, they would have turned 53 years old on January 20, 2013.

But no other numbers would be acceptable. It will be 112 or 113 or the jail house.

Funny! :D

I'm thinking of a number. I wonder what it is?

Robert99

speaking of the money ...

If Cooper or someone was going to plant money, in the PDX-VCR vicinity, for someone to find or be directed to, why would they
pick Tina Bar of all places. Why not a public beach much closer
in to Portland and or Vancouver? Why clear up at Tina Bar?

Or, if it wasn't a plant but a flow event, again why clear up at
Tina Bar versus closer in toward PDX or Vancouver?

In order to put something up on Tina Bar, presumably far away
from the Dropzone closer to V23, some particular facts of
hydrology have to apply just as particular facts of flow and
water levels must apply before "anything" can wind up on Tina
Bar from further upstream.

Think about it -

Hmmm. I wonder what it is ???

:$ This post being the result of discussions going on
through PMs off the board ...

georger

Funny! :D

I'm thinking of a number. I wonder what it is?

Okay. Here is how the 112/113 works and it only works for 2013. Each of the numbers increase by one in each subsequent year. Thus the numbers would be 113/114 in 2014, etc.

Also, it assumes that Gray Cop asks for the YEAR of birth and that the age of his alley mate is stated in YEARS.

Assuming that the suspect was born in the 1900s, dropping the 19 subtracts 1900 from the year of birth. If the suspect states that he was born in 1999, then his true age cannot be more than 14 years on his 2013 birthday. And his age would be greater for earlier birth years.

If the suspect was born in the 2000s, the 20 is dropped and that subtracts 2000 from the year of birth and means that GC has a 13 year old, or younger, suspect during the year 2013.

Leap years don't figure into this.

Your number please.

Robert99

georger

If Cooper or someone was going to plant money, in the PDX-VCR vicinity, for someone to find or be directed to, why would they

This post being the result of discussions going on through PMs off the board ...

Just ME!
One theory about Tena's bar - and of course what I say is not theory, but only because I was with Weber in 1979 when he walked down to the beach alone - instructing me to STAY in the car.

WHY Tena's bar - It was a place the BOYS used to go to - he may have used the word GUYS at that point. When he came back to the Car I got out and he pointed across the river telling me what was over there. It was at this point he told me he knew someone who used to live there...just remembered something - he mention something about low income housing...but he didn't use the word low income.

Also remember he threw a paper bag into the Columbia from the Red Lion INN right at the base of the bridge. The paper bag he removed from the drivers side when he got back into the car at Tena's bar. He then put it on the floor board near right foot.

I asked what was in the bag and he told me trash he was going to get rid of at the next stop.

Well, he threw that bag in the river and not in the trash barrels (I was pro-active about littering).

JUST too much for me to ignore...but NO ONE hears me. I am just a VOICE in the wilderness.

Now you guys can discuss this anyway you prefer. I try to stay out of things lately because sitting at the computer is NOT good for me. I need to use my enerygy to help increase my endurance in everyday life - not sitting.

Just MY two Cents worth - not that it counts....The trip in 1979 had many purposes and I wish HE HAD NEVER made me an UNKNOWING witness to any of this. I WISH I had never found out who DAN COOPER WAS. Ignorance is bliss.

What I have stated above I will swear to in a court of law or on any document anyone wants. If the Dr. ok's it - use a drug (truth serum). This will NOT be done for a private industry, but at the request of the FBI or the Federal Government.

The Goverment is NEVER going to require such a test - WONDER WHY.
I keep telling you guys - go back to AWARE and the group who built the airstrips - the freedom of infomation needs to release the names of all employees - both private and federal.

FLYJACK

Well, FLYJACK you are a new poster - how much of this thread have you read? IT has been NOTE that you and LANDON came to the thread about the same time.

Have you read the explorations made in 2006 up until the current date?

So WHAT brought you to the Thread and DZ? You were not a poster on this thread nor a member of DZ until a few days ago?

The anniversary usually stirs some interest, but I get the indication your interests are not casual.

Obviously you guys have a subject to present - CHUTE my word for Shoot!
We need a new suspect but let me assure you if you haven't done your background on the suspect these guys will tear you apart...or help you put it together.

Most of the contributors are NOT jumpers in this post - but they do loft here and do post when they feel like it. The FACT the DZ was composed of umpers and chute related is why I came to the DZ in 2006 asking for help.

I am sure everyone here will welcome a NEW SUSPECT.

georger

speaking of the money ...

Think about it -

:$ This post being the result of discussions going on

The nominal water level at Tena Bar is about 5 to 7 feet above sea level.

Based on photographs taken during the time the FBI was digging at Tena Bar, the money was apparently found about 10 or 12 feet above sea level. The point where the money was found has now been severely eroded and is now under water.

At Tena Bar, the Columbia River runs south (upstream) to north (downstream). Arrival of the money from the east is blocked by Vancouver Lake, which is drained by Lake River, which in turn drains into the Columbia River several miles downstream (north) of Tena Bar.

The above basically means that the money (and Cooper) had to land in the narrow strip of land between the NW Lower River Road and the Columbia River if it had any east to west movement.

My interpretation of Tom Kaye's tests and remarks is that Tom rules out a downstream movement of the money for any appreciable distance (not miles). The absence of contamination on the money, especially since it was found only 50 to 75 feet down a slight hill from a containment pool for run-off from the Fazio's diary farm, suggests that the money may have moved a few hundred feet along the river's edge before being buried in the sand.

So IMHO, the water level at the time of the money being buried had to be about 12 feet above sea level or maybe slightly higher. But no more than about 14 feet above sea level. This means the river level was slightly above normal.

Also, the money didn't move far along the river (south to north) or east to west either. It was basically found very close to where it impacted on dry land from the jump.

Robert99

LANDON is also a new poster as of this DEC 2013.

Two new posters - I for one am interested in what they have to say.

Both NEW posters entered the DZ at just about the same time - the interest is probably more than co-incidental.

Keep an open mind when you answer the questions they have and NOT make HYPED answers. BE objective with answers that are all inclusive of all theories and testing results - if they ask.

I hope Grey Cop doesn't run them off or Georger.

Georger can make some really informative postings when he is not bickering with someone.

I wish for the New Yr. that you guys will work together for information and get out of the RUT you seem to stay in. Using up BAND width to re-post several conversations. That is just so uncalled for and only done by someone SEEKING attention such as Grey Cop.

Both Blevins and myself (Jo Weber) get to LONG winded in our replies & need to reduce OUR POSTINGS in number and lenght.,,,and avoid promotional repetitions.

Robert99 stated:
"If Cooper or someone was going to plant money, in the PDX-VCR vicinity, for someone to find or be directed to, why would they
in to Portland and or Vancouver? Why clear up at Tina Bar?"

Jo Replies:
It is Tena'a bar and not Tina's bar and that fact has been established for some time. Maybe Tena's bar was chosen because it meant something to the person planting the money.

Your statements about the money being 10 to 12 ft above sea level seems a little high to me, but I was up in the parking lot in 1979 so my judgement of elevations would not be very perseptive from the large oaks at the parking area in 1979. Perhaps there had been rain fall. I know the sea level varies with the tides and the rain and the snow melts. It was between 10 & 12 when we am when we made that stop.

Robert 99 stated:
"Based on photographs taken during the time the FBI was digging at Tena Bar, the money was apparently found about 10 or 12 feet above sea level. The point where the money was found has now been severely eroded and is now under water."

Jo Replies:
Dead on from my visual memory in 1979 and the pictures in 1980.

Robt99 stated:
"The money (and Cooper) had to land in the narrow strip of land between the NW Lower River Road and the Columbia River if it had any east to west movement."

Jo Replies:
Not if it was planted....and ALL indications are the money was PLANTED. There are the 2 other locations -

1.one across from the PDX where he carried the shovel down to the water.
2. when he threw a paper bag in to the river at the Red Lion at the base of the OLD VANCOUVER iron bridge.

There was nothing in Kayes report that indicated the money came from above the site....just that the money did NOT get there by NATURAL means. You seem to be stuck on this even though you have been corrected before. YOU push the ideal the money moved - it did NOT move - no way that money got to that point by natural means.

AS for your stating the water level at the time of the money being buried had to be about 12 ft about sea level - and no more than 14 ft. YOU incidentally stated - "buried". You know Kayee states the money did NOT get there by natural means! There have been mulitple interpretations of what Kayee meant by that statement.

"Impacted on the land" - do YOU have any idea what the packet would have done had it impacted on dry land. Evidently not. Why don't you go to the altitude that plane was at and drop a bag and some banded monies (fake). See where it goes....the bag would probably bust open and there would have been money all over the place. If it was in a satchel and Cooper had bound it to himself and went into the river...the test results would be way off.

Perhaps you need for newbies to make a more accurate statement:
It was basically found very close to where it impacted or was planted on dry land from the jump.

:)The money did not get up and walk its way to that site.

Considering the weather in 1979 and the money find - there is only one logical way that money got there. It was planted after having been retrived from another location. BUT that is only my opinion from what I do know - it is NOT a scientific statement.

RobertMBlevins

Call me stupid, but until someone brings up a legit Cooper question (or yes, an event or article RELATED to Cooper) then this thread is going nowhere.

Time to stop playing personalities and picking on people.

You think? :S

Robert, I know you feel picked on, but sometimes you just make it too easy!:)
But, since nobody took the bait, maybe the tone of the forum is better!

Jo Writes:

Robert99 stated: [Actually Jo is quoting Georger for this remark.]

"If Cooper or someone was going to plant money, in the PDX-VCR vicinity, for someone to find or be directed to, why would they
in to Portland and or Vancouver? Why clear up at Tina Bar?"

Jo Replies: [Jo ignores Georger's question and replies to one from Robert99.]

It is Tena'a bar and not Tina's bar and that fact has been established for some time. Maybe Tena's bar was chosen because it meant something to the person planting the money.

Your statements about the money being 10 to 12 ft above sea level seems a little high to me, but I was up in the parking lot in 1979 so my judgement of elevations would not be very perseptive from the large oaks at the parking area in 1979. Perhaps there had been rain fall. I know the sea level varies with the tides and the rain and the snow melts. It was between 10 & 12 when we am when we made that stop.

Robert 99 stated:
"Based on photographs taken during the time the FBI was digging at Tena Bar, the money was apparently found about 10 or 12 feet above sea level. The point where the money was found has now been severely eroded and is now under water."

Jo Replies:
Dead on from my visual memory in 1979 and the pictures in 1980.

R99 Replies:

Jo, the erosion took place AFTER the money was found in 1980.

Robt99 stated:
"The money (and Cooper) had to land in the narrow strip of land between the NW Lower River Road and the Columbia River if it had any east to west movement."

Jo Replies:
Not if it was planted....and ALL indications are the money was PLANTED. There are the 2 other locations -

1.one across from the PDX where he carried the shovel down to the water.
2. when he threw a paper bag in to the river at the Red Lion at the base of the OLD VANCOUVER iron bridge.

There was nothing in Kayes report that indicated the money came from above the site....just that the money did NOT get there by NATURAL means. You seem to be stuck on this even though you have been corrected before. YOU push the ideal the money moved - it did NOT move - no way that money got to that point by natural means.

AS for your stating the water level at the time of the money being buried had to be about 12 ft about sea level - and no more than 14 ft. YOU incidentally stated - "buried". You know Kayee states the money did NOT get there by natural means! There have been mulitple interpretations of what Kayee meant by that statement.

R99 Replies:

Jo, YOU and Blevins have been corrected any number of times about the "planting" of the money. Both you and Blevins require that the money be "planted" to suggest that each of your Cooper candidates lived through the jump.

Jo Continues:

"Impacted on the land" - do YOU have any idea what the packet would have done had it impacted on dry land. Evidently not. Why don't you go to the altitude that plane was at and drop a bag and some banded monies (fake). See where it goes....the bag would probably bust open and there would have been money all over the place. If it was in a satchel and Cooper had bound it to himself and went into the river...the test results would be way off.

R99 Replies:

Jo, As an aeronautical engineer, general aviation and sports aircraft pilot, and parachutist, I have a hell of a lot better idea what happens in a 10,000 feet drop than you. The money bag would NOT necessarily have burst even if Cooper landed on top of it while doing a terminal velocity of 180 MPH. But it would certainly have been flattened.

Jo Continues:

Perhaps you need for newbies to make a more accurate statement:
It was basically found very close to where it impacted or was planted on dry land from the jump.

R99 Replies:

Here is the accurate version of your statement above:

"The money was found very close to where it (and Cooper) impacted at the end of a fatal no-pull parachute jump. The money was NOT planted at Tena Bar by anyone. People with law enforcement experience, such as 377, state that the last thing a crook would do willingly is be separated from his loot. Finally, neither Duane Weber or Ken Christianson had anything to do with the hijacking, a point that is radioactive to both Jo Weber and RobertMBlevins."

Jo Continues:

:)The money did not get up and walk its way to that site.

R99 Replies:

Think Western Pacific area.

Jo Continues:

Considering the weather in 1979 and the money find - there is only one logical way that money got there. It was planted after having been retrived from another location. BUT that is only my opinion from what I do know - it is NOT a scientific statement.

R99 Continues:

There is absolutely NOTHING to support Jo's claims.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'speaking of the money ...

Think about it -

This post being the result of discussions going on

Robert says: THIS post the result of endless discussions that have gone on regarding the Tina Bar money ON the board.

The money found at Tina Bar created more questions than any answers it may have provided. There are a number of reasons. First, it was found off V-23. Second, you have Tom Kaye and his Citizens Sleuths team saying they think the money was never immersed in water before it arrived. Third, nothing else has ever been found of anything directly connected to Cooper. The placard doesn't count because it was part of the jet, not Cooper. So without a second source of evidence found in the wild, it's impossible to determine any real facts on how the money arrived.

Here's an example why: Suppose someone finds a piece of the evidence later along the 'official' flight path, such as one of the chutes, the briefcase, more money...and that item or items are NOT located adjacent to a river. Then it might be likely that the Tina Bar money WAS a plant. Or...if something finally washes up on the shores of the Columbia later somewhere in the vicinity of Tina Bar. Then you could say perhaps Cooper pancaked into the river nearby and the money...contrary to Kaye's assessment...did wash up at Tina Bar.

But without any additional evidence, it's impossible to come to a conclusion. Cooper, dead? Alive? No one can say.

I do believe the AMOUNT found is significant, though. If the amount equals more than a single bundle, then how did it all manage to stay in one spot with nothing else found? If you believe the flight path is accurate, how did an amount equal to MORE than one bundle of the cash somehow stay together for a trip that would equal miles. Doesn't make sense.

Yes. The Tina Bar money definitely created more questions than it actually answered. If the money was a plant, and intended to create confusion, or to make the FBI think the hijacker died in the jump...it succeeded on all levels.

But there just isn't enough evidence to say. Need to find another piece of Cooper material someday. Then you would have a second point of reference and it might be easier to figure it all out.

well ... it sure isn't going to be enlightened by anyone
introducing non-facts, distortions, claimed facts, specious
facts, claims, and Noah and his arc and whale bones were not
involved either - !

Plastic paint buckets full of money? Not involved.

The easiest solution is: Things fall from airliners and are found
on the ground near where they fell. Thus some close relationship
with the flight path - unless there is a third intervening factor
like wind, moving water below, gravity, or some other natural
mitigating force.

It is strange Tom would be tagged with saying: the money was
never IN the water, if he ever actually said that? Is that the
same as 'never being near water, or affected by water, Columbia
river water specifically'?

Because I have an FBI lab report done on the bills which
basically says, 'sediments/sand found between the bills were
analyzed and are consistent with river water of the type found
in the Columbia river'. That means the stuff found on and
between the bills was analyzed as to type and nature ... same
analysis Tom did to the extent he could ... and the analysis
suggests the money was in contact with Columbia river water
specifically, somehow!

There is nothing to "bicker" about in that. The lab report is
as it is.

There is nothing wrong with Tom's work per se. Tom was always
entitled to do his work as he would do it, as Tom would draw
whatever conclusions from his work he did, etc etc. Tom has
never said he work was conclusive, complete to the exclusion
of other forensic which could be done with the money - and
Palmer did no lab work, period. The only entity that did any lab
work on the bills at the time was the FBI ...

Tina or Tena's bar, whichever you chose, is distinct from all
other sandbars along the Columbia. In my opinion, the dollar bills
found there show that distinctness. If you took an untampered
with Cooper bill and were given a list of traits on ten other
sandbars would you be able to match the Cooper $20 with Tina
Bar? I believe you could do that.

If you were given a list of traits from the Washougal river and
asked if the Cooper $20 had ever been there, could you do
that? Theoretically 'yes' to the exact same level as applies to
Tina's Bar. Did Tom find traits indicative of the Washougal basin
... I believe he did not. Tom is of course free to speak for
himself on these matters. He did the actual laboratory work.
I am reading Tom's lab work second hand, but I have some faith
in Tom's lab work (to a certain level). Remember, I was there at
the time getting results Tom produced as they came in... and we
(the team) discussed things etc. (That just for a start)

Lastly, Cooper did not have to land at Tina Bar for money to be
there. All he had to do was land in the water basin that affects
T-Bar. Moreover, this kind of theoretical model only requires a
modest modifications in the flight path to happen. This kind of
approach differs significantly from the literal requirement that
305 flew down the dead-center of V23, at all times. In addition
it does not require that the Transcripts be complete so far as
flight path communications between Cooper and the crew were
concerned, which may not have been included in the redacted
version of the Transcripts the public has ...