47 47
quade

DB Cooper

MarkBennett

To everyone else: T-minus twenty-four days (December 31) before I withdraw my offer to provide the Auburn Avenue Theater for any Cooper-related events for Friday, August 8th and Sunday, August 10th, 2014.

Please say NO. Do not make me do this. I would much rather spend the budget running sci-fi films for the Auburn Days Festival that weekend. ;) Unless there is serious interest I will gladly bail on this idea. I can't even believe I offered it.

Robert,
Many of the Cooper posters on this board do not live in this area. What kind of response are you expecting from posters?

Look...if you want to have Cooper event, you should have it. If you don't want to do it, don't. Why do you care what anyone on this forum says?

Exactly! People will either come or they won't!
People will vote with their feet.

This aint Blevins-Science!

Blevins should stop thinking and speaking 'in
tongues' shama lacka ramah bi doo nanna nanna
ninny nanny noo noo ?

... and begin living in the REALITY HOTEL he keeps telling others
to check into! Huh?

Sham Wow cant have his cake and eat it too!

RobertMBlevins

To everyone else: T-minus twenty-four days (December 31) before I withdraw my offer to provide the Auburn Avenue Theater for any Cooper-related events for Friday, August 8th and Sunday, August 10th, 2014.

Please say NO. Do not make me do this. I would much rather spend the budget running sci-fi films for the Auburn Days Festival that weekend. ;) Unless there is serious interest I will gladly bail on this idea. I can't even believe I offered it.

Robert,
Many of the Cooper posters on this board do not live in this area. What kind of response are you expecting from posters?

Look...if you want to have Cooper event, you should have it. If you don't want to do it, don't. Why do you care what anyone on this forum says?

Exactly! People will either come or they won't!
People will vote with their feet.

This aint Blevins-Science!

Blevins should stop thinking and speaking 'in
tongues' shama lacka ramah bi doo nanna nanna
ninny nanny noo noo ?

... and begin living in the REALITY HOTEL he keeps telling others
to check into! Huh?

Sham Wow cant have his cake and eat it too!

Your opinion on this matter means exactly zip to me, which I already knew before I even posed the question. This happens when someone is 100% negative on any and all statements I make.

See...I already know what your responses will be on anything...even BEFORE I do the 'anything'. LOL.

It's not a matter of reading your mind. You're simply predictable as hell. :)
People will vote with their feet, Blevins, not from your
promotions and intimidation!

Get off your soapbox Blevins and to the back of the line and
wait your turn with the other Cooper zombies?

If you have the better mousetrap you've always claimed you
and AB Books have, maybe people will respond - otherwise they
won't.

Find yourself another strawman.

Stand on your on two feet for a change!

Robert says:

Cossey's true role in the hijacking (that he packed the chutes, but didn't own them) has been public record for years. There is the testimony and the legal letter from Norman Hayden that got Hayden's chute returned. There is also the report in the FBI files. (re-typed version attached)

There's no whitewash here. The Seattle FBI always went to Cossey on chute ID questions for a simple reason. They knew he had seen them, packed them. Hayden has even said he never used the chutes, never saw them being packed, never opened them ever.

You are inventing a far-fetched conspiracy here, when the evidence more shows it was probably a burglary-related killing. Or perhaps a burglary-in-progress that Cossey came home to. Or he was targeted by someone who knew him, or knew OF him. Not because he packed some chutes forty plus years ago, but for money.

You are correct in the first 2 paragraphs but the 3 paragraph did NOT even need to be stated. You are quilty of the same things regarding Kenny Christiansen - you had NO first hand knowledge of him - just hearsay and witnesses who were seniors and easily led, but you do NOT do it in a MEAN manner the way Bruce does. You tell a story which by the way WE all KNOW by heart - so try to start with saying things that have not be repeated repetivily over and over. You can NOT make KC be Cooper, but you seem to go on like a record that is stuck...and repeats and repeats.

My defense regarding my long
investigation of Weber is that I have not written a book and I only post on this thread in a discussion.
Yes, I use this thread for connection and explorations regarding Cooper.

I write about a man I spent 17 yrs with and the 18 yrs researching with this thread who and what he was or could have been. This thread just might solve the case or bring it closer to a resolution than any book or article has ever done on any one suspect...including Weber.

YES, I use this thread, but I am not writing a book but searching for things and seeking information were ever I can.

Bruce has a MEAN SPIRIT! One that goes beyond researching and that is what I dislike about him. We all try to fill in the blank spots about subjects, but the rest of us do NOT do it with MALICE and attacking the families and the witnesses. Bruce does NOT advance his cause doing what he does. The family is grieving - leave them BE!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

This is what you said to Blevins;

Get off your soapbox Blevins and to the back of the line and
wait your turn with the other Cooper zombies?

If you have the better mousetrap you've always claimed you
and AB Books have, maybe people will respond - otherwise they
won't.

Find yourself another strawman.

Stand on your on two feet for a change!

Georger what HAVE U contributed to the thread or case since the analysis of the money?

Quips! Critical Statments about others?

A LOT of Mumbo Jumbo and the ramblings of an OLD man? Your motive or reason for being here I have long forgotten in the last 2 yrs of such as the above.

I do believe you are truely interested in the crime - but have never been able to put my finger on the MOTIVE, behind your interest in Cooper.

If you have a motive - it is buried within a lot of NONSENSICAL ramblings.
It would be interesting to KNOW WHY you came to the Thread and what YOU are attempting to accomplish with with your tantrums & rants toward certain individuals.

Your answer will be more of the same Ole Same Ole! BETCHA!

Okay Sweet Baboon let's hear what you have to say about WHY you remain on the thread - especially since you hardly EVER post anything other than snarky sarcastic responses.:):o

I am sure you are experiencing a lot of different emotions regarding my question above - BUT, it is ONE some of US would like to KNOW!

Tell the thread WHY you are here and WHY you continue to post nonsense! We, would all like to know. When Blevins posts - we know you are sure to follow with a quipping. But, why?

Anything you say only generates more of the same Ole same OLE..
Good NIGHT you OLE Buzzard - Please put the pig in his pen before you go to sleep. The one squealing in the night might be you if you sleep with your foot or hand hanging off of the bed.

Well, that statement was not meant for me - but it maked me think about what I set into motion on Wednesday!

I was hoping for a reply today, but it didn't happen. Perhaps there will be NO reply or they are discussing it frantically or perhaps doubting the information.

Remember I have heard just about every story and theory out there, but I sat on something for a long time. Something I have had some very deep gut feelings about.

After 12 yrs of sitting on this GUT feeling - I followed my heart. We aren't getting any younger and perhaps the information I shared will help someone else move on.

NOTE: As far as I know this information has NOTHING to do with Cooper -but, it might make a lot of investigators STOP & THINK. What did we miss regarding Weber's background? Seriously doubt that will be the case.

Yea! I am talking in circles and really want to talk about this - but, I can't do that. All I can do for awhile is beat around the bush! It was something I turned over to the FBI many yrs ago and then again last yr. Then I put it in the hand of another division and months went by with NO reply.

Hope I did the right thing - it will not advance my goal because as it as far as I know is NOT Cooper related. Just something I stumbled into!

Forget It!

As far as Cooper information the only places to look are nursing homes and senior centers - collecting what memories they have left of the GOOD OLE DAYS!

The young people are only interested in a GOOD TIME and really have no concern who Cooper was!

After ALL Cooper is dead and finding anything that remains of the items he had on the plane in the woods or else where is ZILCH!

Looking for the remains of a chute, briefcase or bomb (no Way). After 42 yrs the briefcase is buried so deeply under the debris of 42 yrs it would be buried beneath several inches of forest debri...and unrecognizable.

A camper digging a hole to camp would not have any idea what such an item was and it would just be fuel for the fire.

RobertMBlevins

*********The location of, Your big score , was 18406 old buckly hy Summner Wa and is now been moved . And I Paul Geivett stake claim to it .As of 6 13 13 B|B| Paul Geivett 12 05 13

Ever have someone on your side in an argument and realize they are more of a liability than an asset? [:/]

GrayCop: You only BELIEVE Kenny Christiansen was DB Cooper. Trust me on something here. I have far more evidence against him than you do. I have witnesses who have given testimony over the period of more than a year in God-Knows-How-Many interviews. But until someone in authority puts Bernie Geestman in one room and the witnesses in the other, the truth on Kenny will never be known.

Sure...I suspect he could have been Cooper. Can I prove it beyond a reasonable doubt? Not a chance in hell.

And neither can you.

What was inside that little box with the cover in the attic? Nothing.

What box?

Only you say it was a [email protected]

Promote it again Sam.

What would a gay man who cant even get to the attic have in
a non-box in the attic?

Ooo Ooo! I know!

A photo of RobertMBlevins.

Maybe you should get off your dead behind, buy a plane ticket, and look for yourself. I did.

This is what I found: A pair of two-by-fours had been cut and nailed into place between two ceiling joists. This assembly was covered by a piece of Formica countertop sized 3/4" thick, rough cut. It approximately matched the top of The Box. This was covered in loose insulation. There were no hinges. The assembly was located above what was formerly Christiansen's bedroom. The countertop piece itself seems to resemble the same countertops Christiansen installed into his kitchen soon after he moved into the home. (Source: Helen Jones interview, picture of kitchen counters taken while KC was still alive. Attached.)

Don't believe that? Go to the house and ask Rattenbury if you can borrow his ladder and have a look for yourself. Otherwise put a sock in it.

I don't know why I even bother taking the time to answer your questions...:S
If you go there the house is vacent Mr Rattenbury no longer owens. GC148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

************The location of, Your big score , was 18406 old buckly hy Summner Wa and is now been moved . And I Paul Geivett stake claim to it .As of 6 13 13 B|B| Paul Geivett 12 05 13

Ever have someone on your side in an argument and realize they are more of a liability than an asset? [:/]

GrayCop: You only BELIEVE Kenny Christiansen was DB Cooper. Trust me on something here. I have far more evidence against him than you do. I have witnesses who have given testimony over the period of more than a year in God-Knows-How-Many interviews. But until someone in authority puts Bernie Geestman in one room and the witnesses in the other, the truth on Kenny will never be known.

Sure...I suspect he could have been Cooper. Can I prove it beyond a reasonable doubt? Not a chance in hell.

And neither can you.

What box?

Promote it again Sam.

a non-box in the attic?

Ooo Ooo! I know!

Maybe you should get off your dead behind, buy a plane ticket, and look for yourself. I did.

This is what I found: A pair of two-by-fours had been cut and nailed into place between two ceiling joists. This assembly was covered by a piece of Formica countertop sized 3/4" thick, rough cut. It approximately matched the top of The Box. This was covered in loose insulation. There were no hinges. The assembly was located above what was formerly Christiansen's bedroom. The countertop piece itself seems to resemble the same countertops Christiansen installed into his kitchen soon after he moved into the home. (Source: Helen Jones interview, picture of kitchen counters taken while KC was still alive. Attached.)

Don't believe that? Go to the house and ask Rattenbury if you can borrow his ladder and have a look for yourself. Otherwise put a sock in it.

If you go there the house is vacent Mr Rattenbury no longer owens. GC148[/quote
It doesn't matterI solved the case why don't you call Curtis Eng and meet us ar the FBI .After Jan 1 you give up any thing to do with this case if your
Attorrny dose not call me By Jan 1 2014.Good by
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

***************The location of, Your big score , was 18406 old buckly hy Summner Wa and is now been moved . And I Paul Geivett stake claim to it .As of 6 13 13 B|B| Paul Geivett 12 05 13

And neither can you.

What box?

Promote it again Sam.

a non-box in the attic?

Ooo Ooo! I know!

It doesn't matterI solved the case why don't you call Curtis Eng and meet us ar the FBI .After Jan 1 you give up any thing to do with this case if your

You have no more evedence or you would have soled it .You my have fales fake conftions that you will try to use after his partners pass but that won't work now Sr I know the complet truth Maxx ,HaHaHa, In to the jail or blast . We must proceed with coution.. All of it you must be shoked.Reameber the cures gotchya Kenneth HaHaHa and Paul the Gray Cop

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

******************The location of, Your big score , was 18406 old buckly hy Summner Wa and is now been moved . And I Paul Geivett stake claim to it .As of 6 13 13 B|B| Paul Geivett 12 05 13

And neither can you.

What box?

Promote it again Sam.

a non-box in the attic?

Ooo Ooo! I know!

You have no more evedence or you would have soled it .You my have fales fake conftions that you will try to use after his partners pass but that won't work now Sr I know the complet truth Maxx ,HaHaHa, In to the jail or blast . We must proceed with coution.. All of it you must be shoked.Reameber the cures gotchya Kenneth HaHaHa and Paul the Gray Cop

Your the 3 one to do a book for them B G. M G

Written by Paul Geivett

Remember Jan 1 2014 let's see how much your pride is worth now . See what a little coward can do for you thank Mark B THE 1 coward but the list has room for more .Don't be shy.GC148 TheGray Cop Paul .See you later
I will add a name to the list Bru... ........... so for the coward coment that I willted

So the list is so far

1 Mark B

2 Bruce Smith Sr you are a coward number 2

Written by Paul Geivett

Paul, what exactly did Mark do to you? he seems to be a respectable person in my opinion. he never says anything bad about posters on here. why are you so harsh when talking to him?

you might want to tone down on the name calling. if Quade reads your postings, he will remove you from this form...I seem to recall you telling me that you were prepared for negative feedback.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

GreyCopGC148

Remember Jan 1 2014 let's see how much your pride is worth now . See what a little coward can do for you thank Mark B THE 1 coward but the list has room for more .Don't be shy.GC148 TheGray Cop Paul .See you later
I will add a name to the list Bru... ........... so for the coward coment that I willted

So the list is so far

1 Mark B

Every time I see a post of yours on our forum I am in total disbelief that you have written a book. The concept seems incongruous.

Instead of making lists of people who can actually write a cogent sentence why don't you buy yourself a dictionary and a copy of "Elements of Style" by Strunk and White as a Christmas present to yourself...and to us?
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

Guru312

So the list is so far

1 Mark B

Every time I see a post of yours on our forum I am in total disbelief that you have written a book. The concept seems incongruous.

Instead of making lists of people who can actually write a cogent sentence why don't you buy yourself a dictionary and s copy of "Elements of Style" by Strunk and White as a Christmas present to yourself...and to us?

An excellent suggestion!

Robert99

So the list is so far

1 Mark B

Instead of making lists of people who can actually write a cogent sentence why don't you buy yourself a dictionary and s copy of "Elements of Style" by Strunk and White as a Christmas present to yourself...and to us?

An excellent suggestion!

I concur.
Some of the people posting here these days make my head hurt with the incessant, juvenile and constant attack style. But a couple standouts... wow... so much dysfunction in such bloated egos.. OMG BLEVINS POSTED.. must jerk off and post attack quickly.. OR now we have the rambling posts about cowards..... I have to wonder what form of pharmaceuticals are being ingested.

Hi AJ

Look at the stickie at the top of the thread, dont do this or that, or this will happen.

What we have here is a thread to big to fail.

Stop your whining eat some pop corn kick back and watch the show.

The reality is nothing will change. The website needs the traffic.

Be well
R
One Jump Wonder

RobertMBlevins

8) I get tired of shouldering all the load on everything KC. How about asking Geoff Gray some of those questions by email occasionally? No matter how you spin it, he was the first guy to present anything public on KC, and his book is heavily KC-oriented. Most of you have now met him, via the symposium.

One of the things that makes this forum interesting is people advocating for their preferred suspect. That mixed with real research (like it was in the old days), made this forum a fun read.

Kenny is your guy. You are his advocate. Who are you going to pass the torch to, unless someone agrees with you and wants to follow on your research? Not Geoff Gray. His New York Magazine article was about KC, but his book was about KC, Weber, McCoy and Barb Dayton. And, as we discovered at the symposium, Geoff might have the Cooper virus, but it's a very mild case.

You have something few other advocates have. You believe you have living witnesses (plural) who have direct knowledge of the hijacking. Ever try to get them on the record with the caveat that nothing will be released until after they died? Ever try to communicate with them by mail? You don't have to spend a lot of time or money.

If you advocate for KC, you're going to be the guy getting the questions. If you want it to be someone else, you're going to have to enlist them yourself or not advocate for him.

RobertMBlevins

The only two witnesses who matter to me are Margie Geestman and her ex-husband Bernie. The others I already have on the record, but none of them know for sure if Kenny was Cooper. Margie has disappeared from Twisp, WA (sold the ranch) and Bernie? Ha...he would never talk to me again. Someone else would have to approach him.

FYI: The plug has been pulled on the two NPR reporters who were trying to investigate Kenny and the KC report. The radio station refused their grant request for travel expenses, saying there wasn't enough interest in Cooper anymore to justify the cost. They emailed me about this and apologized. They were also pissed off and VERY disappointed.

Reminder: I could have easily kept this a secret from everyone, so let's not go overboard. Not my fault. They were the ones who downloaded the evidence, they were the ones who wanted to do the investigation and requested more information. I was only to be consulted after they finished. Their plan was to hunt down all the witnesses named in the KC report and try to re-interview them, among other things. The only one they weren't going to visit personally was Carolyn Tyner down in California. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough in the budget for them. I think what really hurt them though was that they are from the East Coast and fewer folks there care about the Cooper case. I imagine the costs would be higher coming from back east as well. This was probably a factor. Too bad they don't work out of Seattle.

So it goes, as Kurt Vonnegut said. No matter, the report is still being downloaded maybe 15-20 times a week. Sooner or later...:)

I knew Kurt Vonnegut, Bourjaily, Cassill, and both Greene(s)
and you aint them!

These people would have taken your KC book and thrown it in
the trash. (Cassill probably would have torn it part and used it
to lite kindling in his fireplace ... he had a whole barrel of
people's trash novels ... he rented our old farmhouse for a
number of years).

So, you can stop quoting them ... :D:D:D

What was the name of the pulp sci guy guy who used to write
out of the laundry room in the basement of his Dairy Queen@ -
he turned out a novel per week for years ... distinguished name
like yours ... RothchildMChevinosky ? or some such shit ... his
real name was ... he's married to that other EST clairvoyant
"Shar-ri" ... well known on the police blotter for domestic calls
:D . . . . . you remind me of him! What in hell was that
guy's name??? Jo Weber might know ...

What in hell was that guy's name!? It'll come to me in time ...

:S:D:D

MarkBennett

8) I get tired of shouldering all the load on everything KC. How about asking Geoff Gray some of those questions by email occasionally? No matter how you spin it, he was the first guy to present anything public on KC, and his book is heavily KC-oriented. Most of you have now met him, via the symposium.

One of the things that makes this forum interesting is people advocating for their preferred suspect. That mixed with real research (like it was in the old days), made this forum a fun read.

Kenny is your guy. You are his advocate. Who are you going to pass the torch to, unless someone agrees with you and wants to follow on your research? Not Geoff Gray. His New York Magazine article was about KC, but his book was about KC, Weber, McCoy and Barb Dayton. And, as we discovered at the symposium, Geoff might have the Cooper virus, but it's a very mild case.

You have something few other advocates have. You believe you have living witnesses (plural) who have direct knowledge of the hijacking. Ever try to get them on the record with the caveat that nothing will be released until after they died? Ever try to communicate with them by mail? You don't have to spend a lot of time or money.

If you advocate for KC, you're going to be the guy getting the questions. If you want it to be someone else, you're going to have to enlist them yourself or not advocate for him.

You don't get out much do you?

Ever seen a Chevrolet ???

:D

Please use the quote function appropriately and address only the poster you are replying to. Only one or two at a time. The multiple quotes have become very annoying.

You do this by deleting all but the post you are addressing. Ask for help if you do not understand this. Your posting would be taken more seriously if you did this.

RobertMBlevins

FYI: The plug has been pulled on the two NPR reporters who were trying to investigate Kenny and the KC report. The radio station refused their grant request for travel expenses, saying there wasn't enough interest in Cooper anymore to justify the cost. They emailed me about this and apologized. They were also pissed off and VERY disappointed.

Robert - me thinks you have been bamboozled. The person or persons contacting where not who they claimed to be.

I expect it is the same person who was contacting me except not in the thread. He kept telling that he was being told what went on in the thread and that he did not read it.

His emails to me were sometime NOT rational. I played along for awhile until I caught him and what he was trying to do. The man claimes to have solved the case and he had an anger issue that became untolerable...not to mention scary. I ceased all contact with him.

RobertMBlevins

Never said I was. You knew Kurt Vonnegut? I'll admit that's pretty cool. Slaughterhouse Five, one of my fave books.

Uh...when someone quotes someone else...doesn't mean he or she actually believes they are the person quoted...:S

On a side note, it's generally considered desperate and cheap-sounding to drop names in order to prove how cool or smart you are. Just sayin'. :)

Blevins, Are you having a "Come to Jesus" moment? If not, you could certainly use one.

First, you are probably the chief name dropper on this thread, or maybe just tied with Jo Weber. But the last sentence quoted above applies to both you and Jo.

"Uh...when someone quotes someone else...doesn't mean he or she actually believes they are the person quoted..." That seems to be a bit of "fuzzy" logic, but are you now saying the NPR fellows you have been gushing about lately may not actually have been with NPR? Are you with AB books? Does AB books actually exist? Your "logic" seems to have come straight out of a can of worms.

Robert99

HOW well did you check them OUT?

I think you will find they are NOT real and it they are they were out to slam some one....any one. They were HOAXING you. Maybe students at a University. I know one person was assigned to HOAX me and couldn't so tried to help me.

Provided me with information I could NEVER have found on my own. I really appreciated all she shared with me and it was REAL stuff.

Perhaps the people who contacted you were actually HOAXing you. I am unsure of the man who contacted me - he had a couple of partners, but they did NOT contact me. The emails even though they came from the same email address - seem like they came from different people at times. THe phone calls were always the same person....a lot of HYPE and a lOT of questions and pulling all sorts of crap out of the ground.

I think they are all the same - and their damn HOAX didn't work on me.

I contacted the FBI (2 or 3 wks after Cossey was killed) and if they really spoke to him then he had to show them identification and answer why he was contacting me. I supected a hoax, but rode along for the ride - just to see where he was going.

WELL, I am making it all public in this thread - the entire 10 month long episode. I can do this from my notes and from my emails and what-ever else I acquired in those 10 months. For example a picture of a box - from Lawrence and using a name they knew would get my attention. The email address tells part of the story - now who got HOAXED - the story teller or the one's perpetrating a Hoax.

The MAN's reflection shows in the BOX! DUH! Gottacha, KIDDO! You just learned a good lesson.

Since partners supposedly pulled out as they are no longer interested or want to be involved - maybe the FBI should get involved (what they did falls under fraud).

If they are law students or law enforcement students - that DOES not give one a license to commit FRAUD.

AT least I never waivered just as I seldom waiver in the thread or to others. I went along with parts of his story - to see how FAR he would GO. The Lawrence box and the person who delivered the box - that was way over-board. THAT is when I STOPPED the communications.

I expect he had better contact me before the FBI contacts him.

Supposedly per the hoaxer - he did meet with to agents after I contacted them about the guy, BUT then a few weeks later the guy is BACK at it.

Over the yrs I had heard similar stories & these guy really had to dig long and hard - for that I give them credit. Would get MAD and VOCAL when I would say I had been told something like that before...Mr. H had told me a story about the caddy, but it came to nothing or so he said. Every time I would mention something suddenly this guy has checked it out....such as the car left at the air port.

My mentioning the car airport always bugged me, but supposedly the FBI had checked it out and it had been rented by company from the S.E. - THE only problem I had with that they never publicized what company back east.

The man in contact with me claims the rental car belonged to the man who owned the storage and office area. The FBI never revealed the name of the rentor. This GUY who has been contacting me for about 10 months between Feb of this yr has now supposedly qualified for a PI license. I am making a man VERY angry right now!

NO one plays games with me - NO one! If I am wrong then I will make a public apology, but I think I am DEAD ON - OOOPS my choice of words are getting to me. BYE

BULL, I hope you read this and make a public acknowledgement of your 10 month venture. Frankly I think he is a HOAXER - his assignment was to HOAX me!

Now you can be sure I will get an email or a call admonishing my making ALL of his hard work PUBLIC!

I will play along on a theory or someone supposedly bringing information to the table, but when I get bad vibes or signals - I will EXPOSE the perpetrator. JO was NOT born yesterday - I got off the boat long ago!

Bulls crap in fields with NO where to hide....they are exposed.

RobertMBlevins

'I knew Kurt Vonnegut, Bourjaily, Cassill, and both Greene(s)
and you aint them!...'

Never said I was. You knew Kurt Vonnegut? I'll admit that's pretty cool. Slaughterhouse Five, one of my fave books.

Uh...when someone quotes someone else...doesn't mean he or she actually believes they are the person quoted...:S

On a side note, it's generally considered desperate and cheap-sounding to drop names in order to prove how cool or smart you are. Just sayin'. :)

[The above was originally posted by Blevins in #48974 at 2:47 PM.]

Blevins,

A portion of the above was quoted by me in post #48977 at 3:58 PM.

Blevins replied in post #48979 at 7:01 PM and claimed that I had replied to the wrong post. He eliminates some weird statements that he had made and then wanders off into nowhere claiming that he is having to explain things a second time.

Blevins, I got the moment wrong in post #48977. You are just having a "Cover Your Ass" moment.

Robert99