47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

I finished reviewing the Bill Mitchell interview a few days ago. Since then, I sort of waited around to see if anyone noticed something he told WSHM. No one has mentioned it, so I will. But before I get to that, a couple of points:

Mitchell says the FBI showed him a lot of pictures, mostly done by agents out of the Eugene office. But it sounds as if this effort ended many years ago.

Much has been made of Cooper being damn near as dark as some Native Americans. Mitchell says he was a white guy.

Mitchell says the hijacker had a sort of turkey fold under his chin. Most photographs of Ken Christiansen do not show a clear view of the area directly below his chin. Upon examining the original high-def photos in my files, I see three that do. Two near the date of the hijacking, and a more pronounced one from a 1994 picture later.

I don't know...maybe it's time Mitchell got delivery of a copy of the KC report along with a set of 8.5x11 photos of Christiansen to examine for himself. I am contacting Skipp Porteous for assistance on this.

Quote from Mitchell's interview with the museum:

Mitchell: "...but then and I said I remember…to the FBI I said that, you know, his hair could easily have been dyed or a toupee or something. ‘Cause I mean it looked awful. Well, but being twenty and I didn’t really…”

Whiting: “Was the color unnatural in a way?”

Bill Mitchell: “No. It was all solid dark. You know, I mean it was all, there was no grey, there was no, I mean it was all solid and well groomed. So, I can remember I said yes, yes you know, but I wasn’t sure. Then I didn’t…”

Whiting: “Did he have any sort of…facial hair at all?”

Bill Mitchell: “Nope.”

Whiting: “Nothing? Very clean shaven?”

Bill Mitchell: “Yep.”

Whiting: “What about his skin tone? There’s been, you know, a lot of discussion about him being ‘swarthy,’ but I’m not clear what that means.”

Bill Mitchell: “I didn’t notice that. I don’t recall seeing a pretty …white guy.”

(Guessing here, since Mitchell first says he didn't notice Cooper being swarthy or dark skin tone, but then says he didn't recall seeing a pretty white guy. This doesn't make a lot of sense. I would have to listen to the audio to see if the transcription is correct. I would guess Mitchell actually MEANT to say he didn't recall seeing anything but a pretty white guy. Hard to tell what he really meant there. If the audio is accurate with the transcript, then this question should be re-addressed with Mitchell.)

NOTE: I don't believe Mitchell was interviewed by Geoff Gray. I think the only Mitchell testimony Gray used was from Gray's access to the FBI witness reports. In that, Mitchell claimed the hijacker was no more than five foot nine.

Quote from the Dawn Andrusko interview, sister of Bernie Geestman:

***'I asked her if Kenny had ever worn a toupee. She said yes, but added that he never wore it on the job, only socially sometimes and not very often. I pinned her down on the last time she had actually seen him wear it. No, she said, she had not seen him wear it after 1971. He had taken to wearing baseball hats instead...'

Edit: No need to bother Porteous on this one. Mitchell's contact info and address is public record. I am printing up material for him right now.

I'd like to say somthing about the interview done by the museum. These folks are great at running a museum. Proof is in the results of the museum. But in my humble opinion, they are lousy at doing effective interviews, and missed several key questions they could have asked, and failed to follow-up with clarification requests when Mitchell gave the occasional confusing answer. They also kept cutting off his answers with new questions, without clarifying his previous responses. Poor interview technique, but interesting interview anyway. One good rule of interviewing is this: If people are going to ramble in their responses, let them finish doing so (without cutting them off) and record everything.

According to the following article, Mitchell has already given an answer on Christiansen.

http://voices.yahoo.com/1971-db-cooper-letters-linked-suspect-william-gossett-7516448.html

William Mitchell, a passenger on the skyjacked plane, sat in the same aisle as D.B. Cooper (18 B). He told Galen Cook that D.B. Cooper sat in 18 E (the same seat Cooper left his tie), and that the suspect he saw bore no resemblance to a photo of suspect Ken Christiansen, who was the sole subject of the History Channel's January broadcast of the show DeCoded.

On Mitchell's testimony concerning the suspect's appearance, Cook said, "His report to the FBI was crucial, with one fine detail about D.B. Cooper that was never released by the FBI to the public. I met personally with Mr. Mitchell and he told me what that 'detail' was. The FBI confirmed it to me. That detail comports exactly to Gossett's distinct physical characteristic."

Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

***I finished reviewing the Bill Mitchell interview a few days ago. Since then, I sort of waited around to see if anyone noticed something he told WSHM. No one has mentioned it, so I will. But before I get to that, a couple of points:

Mitchell says the FBI showed him a lot of pictures, mostly done by agents out of the Eugene office. But it sounds as if this effort ended many years ago.

Much has been made of Cooper being damn near as dark as some Native Americans. Mitchell says he was a white guy.

Mitchell says the hijacker had a sort of turkey fold under his chin. Most photographs of Ken Christiansen do not show a clear view of the area directly below his chin. Upon examining the original high-def photos in my files, I see three that do. Two near the date of the hijacking, and a more pronounced one from a 1994 picture later.

I don't know...maybe it's time Mitchell got delivery of a copy of the KC report along with a set of 8.5x11 photos of Christiansen to examine for himself. I am contacting Skipp Porteous for assistance on this.

Quote from Mitchell's interview with the museum:

Mitchell: "...but then and I said I remember…to the FBI I said that, you know, his hair could easily have been dyed or a toupee or something. ‘Cause I mean it looked awful. Well, but being twenty and I didn’t really…”

Whiting: “Was the color unnatural in a way?”

Bill Mitchell: “No. It was all solid dark. You know, I mean it was all, there was no grey, there was no, I mean it was all solid and well groomed. So, I can remember I said yes, yes you know, but I wasn’t sure. Then I didn’t…”

Whiting: “Did he have any sort of…facial hair at all?”

Bill Mitchell: “Nope.”

Whiting: “Nothing? Very clean shaven?”

Bill Mitchell: “Yep.”

Whiting: “What about his skin tone? There’s been, you know, a lot of discussion about him being ‘swarthy,’ but I’m not clear what that means.”

Bill Mitchell: “I didn’t notice that. I don’t recall seeing a pretty …white guy.”

(Guessing here, since Mitchell first says he didn't notice Cooper being swarthy or dark skin tone, but then says he didn't recall seeing a pretty white guy. This doesn't make a lot of sense. I would have to listen to the audio to see if the transcription is correct. I would guess Mitchell actually MEANT to say he didn't recall seeing anything but a pretty white guy. Hard to tell what he really meant there. If the audio is accurate with the transcript, then this question should be re-addressed with Mitchell.)

NOTE: I don't believe Mitchell was interviewed by Geoff Gray. I think the only Mitchell testimony Gray used was from Gray's access to the FBI witness reports. In that, Mitchell claimed the hijacker was no more than five foot nine.

Quote from the Dawn Andrusko interview, sister of Bernie Geestman:

***'I asked her if Kenny had ever worn a toupee. She said yes, but added that he never wore it on the job, only socially sometimes and not very often. I pinned her down on the last time she had actually seen him wear it. No, she said, she had not seen him wear it after 1971. He had taken to wearing baseball hats instead...'

Edit: No need to bother Porteous on this one. Mitchell's contact info and address is public record. I am printing up material for him right now.

I'd like to say somthing about the interview done by the museum. These folks are great at running a museum. Proof is in the results of the museum. But in my humble opinion, they are lousy at doing effective interviews, and missed several key questions they could have asked, and failed to follow-up with clarification requests when Mitchell gave the occasional confusing answer. They also kept cutting off his answers with new questions, without clarifying his previous responses. Poor interview technique, but interesting interview anyway. One good rule of interviewing is this: If people are going to ramble in their responses, let them finish doing so (without cutting them off) and record everything.

According to the following article, Mitchell has already given an answer on Christiansen.

http://voices.yahoo.com/1971-db-cooper-letters-linked-suspect-william-gossett-7516448.html

William Mitchell, a passenger on the skyjacked plane, sat in the same aisle as D.B. Cooper (18 B). He told Galen Cook that D.B. Cooper sat in 18 E (the same seat Cooper left his tie), and that the suspect he saw bore no resemblance to a photo of suspect Ken Christiansen, who was the sole subject of the History Channel's January broadcast of the show DeCoded.

On Mitchell's testimony concerning the suspect's appearance, Cook said, "His report to the FBI was crucial, with one fine detail about D.B. Cooper that was never released by the FBI to the public. I met personally with Mr. Mitchell and he told me what that 'detail' was. The FBI confirmed it to me. That detail comports exactly to Gossett's distinct physical characteristic."

This has been posted before at least four times now (or more!),
in various forms.

Blevins either rejected or ignored it each time.

skyjack71

"...At the risk of becoming persona non grata for defending Jo, :)

Don't worry about becoming a persona non grata, Smoke. Good research that is well presented always trumps prissy attitudes from cranky journalists.

Besides, Mrs. Cooper gave me a "Christmas call" a couple days ago, so even in Cooper World relationships can be quite flexible.

Call was short. I left a very cutting message. Damn sure was not a Cristmas call!

But your message said it was a "Christmas call."

Regardless, Merry Christmas, Mrs. Cooper!

It's amazing how they dismiss an eyewitness. wonder where the Real Estate person is looking over the documents? did that go out the window with the NPR?

I'm still wondering how someone could put Formica down on an existing countertop and have a piece left over with wood and new Formica on it without changing the dimension of the countertop? [:/] let's just gloss over the fact of the kitchen being removed over 10 years ago. wonder when that piece got up there.....B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I just received an email from Sail, who has discovered his inner Pit Bull and went down to the Seattle FO today to set them straight about Sheridan Peterson.

Sail told me that he was interviewed by two agents, named Jimmie and Jake, and that they confirmed that Larry Carr is back in town.

Apparently, FBI agents no longer use last names!

Geoff had mentioned that Larry was back last week, but since no one else had corroborated that announcement, I didn't get too excited.

Now, though, it's good to see LC back in circulation in Rain City.

I trust that Sail will post here in the next few moments to give us all the details.

I wonder if Larry is stil calling himself Ckret. Or, as some prefer, Check-Ret. (smile, MB).

RobertMBlevins

Yeah...I never thought about comparing handwriting to the envelopes really. That's because I seriously doubted any of them came from the actual hijacker.

I see you are right. They ARE available at Google. I downloaded the Letter #3 image. The Reno letter and another one are printed sort of weird. Letter 3 looks like it was sent by a more normal (whatever that is) person. This person also attached two stamps and took the time to look up the correct address and zip code for the newspaper. And the writing does not look like any attempt was made to disguise it by the author.

I will dig out the Kenny and Margie stuff later and take a look. I took a copy of Letter 3 for research. Attached. Image resized, slightly adjusted for better contrast on the envelope lettering. I see the postage stamp rate is correct. USPS didn't raise it to eight cents until later.

Sir Remember this I do. DB COOPER CASE SOLVED 6 13 13 on demanded books.

JAN 1 14 start date to promote the movie and the production of it. Two the following Alec Baldwin as the pilot of fl 305,Nicolas Cage AS DB COOPER,Woody Harrellson , Jennifer Anniston by Jarry Bruckhiemer, and Sam Elliot as the FBI it will be the best.
By Paul Geivett

It my take a long time but I'll never stop KENNETH would love it.
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

http://voices.yahoo.com/1971-db-cooper-letters-linked-suspect-william-gossett-7516448.html***William Mitchell, a passenger on the skyjacked plane, sat in the same aisle as D.B. Cooper (18 B). He told Galen Cook that D.B. Cooper sat in 18 E (the same seat Cooper left his tie), and that the suspect he saw bore no resemblance to a photo of suspect Ken Christiansen, who was the sole subject of the History Channel's January broadcast of the show DeCoded.

Jo States:

Vickie Beware of believing every thing Cook projects. If you could see the emails he exchanged with me & the stories he told - you would call him what I call him -SNEAKY SNAKE!

You know I recently spoke with Mitchell because I sent him the Jefferson pics Mrshutter found.

It had been 12 yrs since we had exchanged communications by phone & by email. I DO NOT badger witnesses like others do.
NOR do I make false statements and give my personal opinion of that person.

Galen borrows information & then introduces it later as his own...I know this 1ST HAND!

Mitchell gave me persmission to send him the Jefferson Pics a few months ago. He has viewed hundreds of suspects presented to him...It was on going during his college yrs and his adult life.

Remember Cook's suspect resulted from a phone call while he was participating on a radio program....long long after he had been communicating with me.

You should read the emails he and I exchanged BEFORE he went public when he was trying to weasel Tina's number and location out of me. He was actually hateful & biligerant on the phone when I refused. Claimed I told him I would give him her number in exchange for a picture of his suspect. IT was just a pic he cut from a college annual or business journal....and the man did NOT resemble Cooper. I had promised NO such thing...I never gave Tina's contact information to anyone.

Mitchell told me it has been 42 yrs and did not think he could identify Cooper at this time. Life goes on and other things take priorities - home, work, family and living life. As I told you before if you will choose some photos you want him to see - I feel he would be receptive with my sending them - but, it is his choice....which I would ask permission first.

His view of Cooper was the best besides Tina's....but remember he was a young college student & it has been 42 yrs.

My memory even though it is with me every day with this thread and with communications - is fading.

I was not on that threatened plane, but have spent 18 yrs haunted by what I have been told.
Why I have so much compassion for the witnesses. They were unwilling thrust into the media and I chose to go public because the FBI lied to me - I had a choice they did not have.

Beware of SNEAKY SNAKE IN THE GRASS! He will set you up and then use what you tell him to publicize his subject or subjects.
He has had MANY over the yrs and decided to use all he has found and put it on ONE subject.

Galen stated in the last 2 or 3 yrs that he had spent too much money on this to let it go. Well, he may have spent money, but he has NOT dedicated 18 yrs to the research of ONE man....I have! Galen had never heard of Gossett, until his son called in to a radio program he was on.

Tina was fair complexed - hence the dark complexion comes up - but it does NOT mean he was Indian or foreign.

I tried to demonstate this with something I posted but NO one GOT it.

I sent you a PM several wks ago regarding my sending the pics to Mitchell, but I never heard back from you.

P.S. The physical trait - was a motion Cooper made with is mouth and I am the one who told Cook this.

Doug Pasternac was told what this was in 2000 when he interviewed the composite artist. It was a motion Cooper made with his mouth. I AM THE ONE who TOLD GALEN about it and I have THE DAMN EMAILS to PROVE IT!

See WHAT I mean - Galen is a SNEAKY snake in the GRASS.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

GreyCopGC148

***Yeah...I never thought about comparing handwriting to the envelopes really. That's because I seriously doubted any of them came from the actual hijacker.

I see you are right. They ARE available at Google. I downloaded the Letter #3 image. The Reno letter and another one are printed sort of weird. Letter 3 looks like it was sent by a more normal (whatever that is) person. This person also attached two stamps and took the time to look up the correct address and zip code for the newspaper. And the writing does not look like any attempt was made to disguise it by the author.

I will dig out the Kenny and Margie stuff later and take a look. I took a copy of Letter 3 for research. Attached. Image resized, slightly adjusted for better contrast on the envelope lettering. I see the postage stamp rate is correct. USPS didn't raise it to eight cents until later.

JAN 1 14 start date to promote the movie and the production of it. Two the following Alec Baldwin as the pilot of fl 305,Nicolas Cage AS DB COOPER,Woody Harrellson , Jennifer Anniston by Jarry Bruckhiemer, and Sam Elliot as the FBI it will be the best.
By Paul Geivett

Miss V do you like HA HA HA BYYYY DB COOPER
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

******Yeah...I never thought about comparing handwriting to the envelopes really. That's because I seriously doubted any of them came from the actual hijacker.

JAN 1 14 start date to promote the movie and the production of it. To the following Alec Baldwin as the pilot of fl 305,Nicolas Cage AS DB COOPER,Woody Harrellson , Jennifer Anniston by Jarry Bruckhiemer, and Sam Elliot as the FBI it will be the best.
By Paul Geivett

Miss V do you like HA HA HA BYYYY DB COOPER

RE Galen Cook I called him first after meeting with FBI on 6 17 13. I trusted him. Before I told anyone? 99 the page number will be 1971 cool:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:only you would care

Written by Paul Geivett

Vickie Beware of believing every thing Cook projects. If you could see the emails he exchanged with me & the stories he told - you would call him what I call him -SNEAKY SNAKE!

You know I recently spoke with Mitchell because I sent him the Jefferson pics Mrshutter found.

It had been 12 yrs since we had exchanged communications by phone & by email. I DO NOT badger witnesses like others do,
NOR do I make false statements & give my personal opinion of that person.

Galen borrows information & then introduces it later as his own...I know this 1ST HAND!

Mitchell gave me persmission to send him the Jefferson Pics a few months ago. He has viewed hundreds of suspects presented to him...It was on going during his college yrs and his adult life.

Remember Cook's suspect resulted from a phone call while he was participating on a radio program....long long after he had been communicating with me.

You should read the emails he and I exchanged BEFORE he went public when he was trying to weasel Tina's number and location out of me. He was actually hateful & biligerant on the phone when I refused. Claimed I told him I would give him her number in exchange for a picture of his suspect. IT was just a pic he cut from a college annual or business journal....and the man did NOT resemble Cooper. I had promised NO such thing...I never gave Tina's contact information to anyone.

Mitchell told me it has been 42 yrs and did not think he could identify Cooper at this time. Life goes on and other things take priorities - home, work, family and living life. As I told you before if you will choose some photos you want him to see - I feel he would be receptive with my sending them - but, it is his choice....which I would ask permission first.

His view of Cooper was the best besides Tina's....but remember he was a young college student & it has been 42 yrs.

My memory even though it is with me every day with this thread and with communications - is fading.

I was not on that threatened plane, but have spent 18 yrs haunted by what I have been told.
Why I have so much compassion for the witnesses. They were unwilling thrust into the media and I chose to go public because the FBI lied to me - I had a choice they did not have.

Beware of SNEAKY SNAKE IN THE GRASS! He will set you up and then use what you tell him to publicize his subject or subjects.
He has had MANY over the yrs and decided to use all he has found and put it on ONE subject.

Galen stated in the last 2 or 3 yrs that he had spent too much money on this to let it go. Well, he may have spent money, but he has NOT dedicated 18 yrs to the research of ONE man....I have! Galen had never heard of Gossett, until his son called in to a radio program he was on.

Tina was fair complexed - hence the dark complexion comes up - but it does NOT mean he was Indian or foreign.

I tried to demonstate this with something I posted but NO one GOT it.

I sent you a PM several wks ago regarding my sending the pics to Mitchell, but I never heard back from you.

P.S. The physical trait - was a motion Cooper made with is mouth and I am the one who told Cook this.

Doug Pasternac was told what this was in 2000 when he interviewed the composite artist. It was a motion Cooper made with his mouth. I AM THE ONE who TOLD GALEN about it and I have THE DAMN EMAILS to PROVE IT!

See WHAT I mean - Galen is a SNEAKY snake in the GRASS.

Cook uses information obtained by others....and then takes credit for it. The FBI knows that Pasternak was the first person outside of the FBI this was told to and NOW Cook is applying that to his subject! I hate SNAKES.

MarkBennett

Ok, let me start off with I don't know the answer to this, but I have to respond anyway.

First, I DO know money is not made out of paper (75% cotton/ 25% linen). I don't know how long it takes to biodegrade, but I don't think it you can say it's the same as paper.

Second, Kaye suggested the money arrived by "non natural means", he didn't say "human intervention". I don't know what Kaye means, but I don't think you're saying the same thing .

(NOTE TO SELF: Attach YouTube link to the "Jump to conclusions mat" from the movie "Office Space").

It takes 3 to 4 months for money to lose its tensile strength
with sand and water from Tian br. I have done it. I have a jar with money in it right now in front of me with 7 months of rot.

I will make a video right now if you like.I will compare with fresh dollar to 7 months of rot.

Money falls apart at a 3 month time frame with Columbia river sand and water. To much time on my hands GC 148 The Gray Cop page 1971 cool:ph34r:B|

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

Ok, let me start off with I don't know the answer to this, but I have to respond anyway.

First, I DO know money is not made out of paper (75% cotton/ 25% linen). I don't know how long it takes to biodegrade, but I don't think it you can say it's the same as paper.

Second, Kaye suggested the money arrived by "non natural means", he didn't say "human intervention". I don't know what Kaye means, but I don't think you're saying the same thing .

(NOTE TO SELF: Attach YouTube link to the "Jump to conclusions mat" from the movie "Office Space").

with sand and water from Tian br. I have done it. I have a jar with money in it right now in front of me with 7 months of rot.

I will make a video right now if you like.I will compare with fresh dollar to 7 months of rot.

Money falls apart at 3 month time frame with Columbia river sand and water. To much time on my hands GC 148 The Gray Cop page 1971 cool:ph34r:B|

Were there any steel truss bridges in 1971 near the location that the money was found. Or the closet one upstream?

I bought a copy of the Brad Meltzer book "Decoded", which has a chapter on DB Cooper. I know this was discussed earlier, but I wanted to talk about whether Meltzer is giving an honest report or just selling conspiracies.

The DB Cooper chapter, as you know, was based largely on the Robert Blevins/Skip Porteous book "Into the Blast". It appears the money, financial transactions and Kenny's history are taken directly from Robert, so I won't comment on those again. They did interview the witnesses and it was they that found the box in Kenny's attic.

The Geestman part is down played. Meltzer was not in the interview room with Geestman and the text of the interview printed does point the finger at him at all. Meltzer insists his staff -- Buddy Levy, Christine McKinley and Scott Role -- are convinced he wasn't involved. "....though the team is done with Bernie Geestman, they still believe D. B. Cooper was Kenny Christiansen". I know Robert was present, but I'm only reporting what the book said. Robert M, wasn't your contact Marissa something? Is that someone different?

Now, the next question, is Meltzer a conspiracy seller in general? Well, I went to the chapter on the granddaddy of all conspiracies -- the JFK chapter. He gives a scathing rebuttal to most of the popular conspiracy theories. Meltzer says of the film JFK, "it bears almost no relation to the actual truth.". He debunks the magic bullet theory, the claim that three shots could not have been fired in that amount of time and the accoustical evidence that showed a fourth shot was fired from the grassy knoll.

Believe him or not, Meltzer seems to be playing it straight. Regarding Christiansen? Robert Blevins periodic recital of the evidence is far more extensive than what's in the book, so "Decoded" is not likely to change your opinion on KC.

MarkBennett

************On a side note, I also wonder that if the money was lost at the time of the hijacking...whether it would be even recognizable after eight-plus years, with rubber bands in place, albeit crumbling. You would think that because of the wet Northwest weather, that money would have crumbled to a mushy mess long before eight years passed. Paper is biodegradable. It's almost as if it WASN'T outside for eight years.

Tell you what...if it WAS a plant...I think it was done sometime after 11/24/1976...the date the Portland FBI did their little end-around play on the Statute of Limitations.

That post put a smile on my face.

It's odd Blevins would make a comment(s) like that, especially
since he says he has the Palmer report. The Palmer report
addresses this issue specifically!

Read the Palmer Report Mr. Blevins. :S

Wasn't meant to be funny. I never read whatever was in the Manila envelope. Just glanced at it mostly. Gayla shredded it later.

Yes. I don't believe the money was there for eight years before being found. I don't think anything would have been left of it. It's very wet up here and paper is biodegradable. Seven or so winters in the Pacific Northwest? Constant rain, etc. Mush. That's what would have remained, if that. And I still believe the Tina Bar money creates more questions than its finding actually answers. Would have been easier to explain had an amount equal to one bundle or less had been found. In that case, it could have come from anywhere. I agree with Kaye's assessment: human intervention was involved.

What does Tom mean by "non natural means" ?

In the NatGeo special "The Skyjacker That Got Away" ... Tom
Kaye very clearly states a theory that "the money was
transported to Tina Bar by water", from the Lewis River.

In this special Tom relies on the FBI flight map 'as is', with a
drop time of 8:10. Depending on amount of drift, Tom places
Cooper's landing in either the Lewis River or Lake Merwin ...
the money (and Cooper in his chute) are transported south in
the Lewis to the Columbia.

Tom posits the money bag and Cooper in his chute were
snagged by a passing freighter and dragged a few miles back
up stream, until in the vicinity of Tina Bar the money bag spills
its contents with a few bundles washing up on Tina Bar.

That is what I believe Tom means by " "non natural means".

Not a plant, not an intentional deposit, but an accidental
deposition via water involving "non natural means" intervention
some time before the money was found in 1980.

Nowhere in this presentation does Tom mention 'print bleeding
between bills' or 'float bill separation tests' etc ...

FLYJACK

Money falls apart at 3 month time frame with Columbia river sand and water. To much time on my hands GC 148 The Gray Cop page 1971 cool:ph34r:B|

Were there any steel truss bridges in 1971 near the location that the money was found. Or the closet one upstream?

The area has a lot of steel, scrape,rail road bridge, I5 bridge.
Both were built by the same man that built the Eiffel tower.

The rail road bridge was built first.It was used as a trolly car crossing .It was the fist crossing over the Columbia river

They kick me out of the museum all the time I fell a sleep there and was locked in over the weekend it sucked or did it?THE GRAY COP

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

]

I did a similar test myself with rubber bands. A jar under the cabinet, one on the window sill, and in a tray on the deck.

I used the acidic soil from around my azales for the tray on the deck.

skyjack71

***]

I did a similar test myself with rubber bands. A jar under the cabinet, one on the window sill, and in a tray on the deck.

I used the acidic soil from around my azales for the tray on the deck.

20 lb of money will be 40 lb wet with bag 43 to 44 lb GC 148 THE GRAY COP
PS you can't lift 20lb off the bottom of a pool try it. I have. neutral Boycey. I metal detect under water with my minlab Excalibur 1000 GC 148

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

The rail road bridge was built first.It was used as a trolly car crossing .It was the first crossing over the Columbia river

They kick me out of the museum all the time I fell a sleep there and was locked in over the weekend it sucked or did it?THE GRAY COP

MR Flyjack the money was sadly planted. I'm sorry but like I told Jarry T that I was not the person that put it there.

He asked me if I remember the name of the girl that found the money not the boy. He was shocked that I did. He asked if I was there I said no! GC 148

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

The rail road bridge was built first.It was used as a trolly car crossing .It was the first crossing over the Columbia river

MR Flyjack the money was sadly planted. I'm sorry but like I told Jarry T that I was not the person that put it there.

He asked me if I remember the name of the girl that found the money not the boy. He was shocked that I did. He asked if I was there I said no! GC 148

I asked my neighbor something no body would know only an insider? :)

He said who owned the property before PDX was Built????:o:)

GC 148 THE GRAY COP THE OLD GRAY FOX NOT SO MUCH FOX :|:|:ph34r:;)

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Wasn't Kaye on this program BEFORE he was allowed access to the actual bills, and before he and his team ran the water tests, etc? He tells Geoff Gray a different story entirely. My guess is he changed his mind after he and Citizen Sleuths did their fanning/water tests and saw the condition of the bills up close and personal.

Amazing!

Why would Kaye be on a NatGeo special BEFORE he had tested,
met Larry etal and run tests at T-Bar, etc etc etc? For NatGeo
to report on what hadnt even happened yet !!!!! ?????:S

The Tuesday bus does not leave on Monday from two weeks
from now, or on Thursday from three weeks before! To get
Granny home tomorrow!

GreyCopGC148

I asked my neighbor something no body would know only an insider? :)

He said who owned the property before PDX was Built????:o:)

GC 148 THE GRAY COP THE OLD GRAY FOX NOT SO MUCH FOX :|:|:ph34r:;)

Tom K more than likely off the case. But will see Oregoneaaaaaan you can tell when it's your first time here.

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

Can you prove that it wasn't happily planted,,

I have a picture, I believe could be related from my suspect, it is of a steel truss bridge, it has a position drawn on it, a box shape with a w squiggle, at least it sort of looks that way. At first I thought it was Bridge of the Gods based on the mountains in the back but I am not that familiar with the bridges in the area in the 1970s. Maybe it is one of the other bridges, It is possible that the money was stashed at one of the truss bridges closer to where the money was found, it became dislodged, floated downstream and was found on the sand bar.

This picture looks like it has a fence and some lights, like lamp posts.. hard to tell could be a parking area or storage.. but it might not be accurate today.

FLYJACK

Can you prove that it wasn't happily planted,,

I have a picture, I believe could be related from my suspect, it is of a steel truss bridge, it has a position drawn on it, a box shape with a w squiggle, at least it sort of looks that way. At first I thought it was Bridge of the Gods based on the mountains in the back but I am not that familiar with the bridges in the area in the 1970s. Maybe it is one of the other bridges, It is possible that the money was stashed at one of the truss bridges closer to where the money was found, it became dislodged, floated downstream and was found on the sand bar.

This picture looks like it has a fence and some lights, like lamp posts.. hard to tell could be a parking area or storage.. but it might not be accurate today.

There is no major bridge near where it was found!

Above water, or below water, or in Spain either!

JHC! Has this thread gone mushugannah?

RobertMBlevins

Wasn't Kaye on this program BEFORE he was allowed access to the actual bills, and before he and his team ran the water tests, etc? He tells Geoff Gray a different story entirely. My guess is he changed his mind after he and Citizen Sleuths did their fanning/water tests and saw the condition of the bills up close and personal.

Amazing!

Why would Kaye be on a NatGeo special BEFORE he had tested,
met Larry etal and run tests at T-Bar, etc etc etc? For NatGeo
to report on what hadnt even happened yet !!!!! ?????:S

The Tuesday bus does not leave on Monday from two weeks
from now, or on Thursday from three weeks before! To get
Granny home tomorrow!

Don't be a smart ass. I haven't actually had the pleasure of seeing this show. Believe it or not, I don't DVR every Cooper reference on Tee Wee.

Then why does Kaye say one thing for NatGeo and another to Geoff Gray? Instead of harping on ME...maybe you should direct your question to Tom Kaye, shouldn't you? He's the one with the discrepancy going here, obviously.

He tells NatGeo program (as you say) the money came down the Lewis River. Later, his CZ website and statements for the Gray book give a different story. Stop coming down on ME for HIS stuff. You know his email. Ask him.

Ask Tom Kaye or consult the "Grey Cop Perort" !