47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

******I don't know...

Look, first Jo asks me for Geestman's address and phone.

I say no.

What...three weeks later I get a message from a brand-new user who provides absolutely ZERO info ('Danielle1010') asking the same question. What would you think?

It's not like I'm totally blocking them out of my life or something. Jo has sent emails to me before. Sometimes I answer them. Tell you what I will do. I will leave Danielle on the blocked list, and put Jo back on the receive list. Fair enough? If this 'Danielle' is a real person and reads this thread, then she can use email. My address is public record on that.

Okay. Changes made. I saw MeyerLouie was on the blocked PM list. Removed his name as well. I am no longer pissed off at him. :)

Well ... vewy cweepy indeed! cweepy cweepy cweepy.

Surely you've been here long enough to know WHO! Jo Weber is.
Jo inserts herself into everything - and calls everyone. Jo called
and talked to Nelson Mandela, George Washington, and Abraham
Lincoln just last night! God only knows who it will be tomorrow.
It could even be you! Some say Jo is bad luck?

If you play with snakes, you're gonna get bit.

Kweepy is as Kweepy does!

Have you got snake and venom insurance?

Or you could just find another safer hobby. Put your skills to use
in a different venue ... like go to work for Blackwater and the
CIA! Maybe you'll run into Geestman in the restroom and you
two will become buddies? :D

:D[:/]:S

Uh...actually Jo has only emailed me maybe four or five times over a three year period. Nothing weird, either. And my phone is in the book. She's never called. Warning to Cooperland, since I said that about my number: All calls are screened. If you don't come up on the caller ID, no one picks up. If we don't recognize the name, we don't pick up. If you don't leave a sensible message, you get no return call. We have another number for Adventure Books, and that is given only to people we either do business with, or know personally. Our phone is not required info for anyone else. 99.99% of the time all biz is done through email anyway. We're not a bookstore, just a wholesale trade publisher. In other words, bookstores don't need our number because they go through the Ingram catalog, not us.

Let me give you a hint, Georger. If you are considering stand-up as a career...keep your day job. :S

Now THAT'S REALLY CREEPY!

I thought you had better things to do?

"Please say NO. Do not make me do this. I would much rather spend the budget running sci-fi films for the Auburn Days Festival that weekend. Wink Unless there is serious interest I will gladly bail on this idea. I can't even believe I offered it."

now you say this?

"I've come up with a tentative proposal for a Cooper Event"

let me guess what kind of shoes you wear.....flip flops?

by the way, instead of accusing Jo of being someone else, where is your computer wiz TRACKING the IP address? (*laughs*)
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Paul says...

"Negative yes but lieng no I was willing to meet with Bruce Smith but he said I wilted these is a lie not his opinion
I would not go on a computer program site and lie a bout Mark B. but he dose. That's what makes him a coward. That word is not illegal to use in court nor hear. Iam a bad speller that's the truth
I said sorry about my spelling be for started posting..If I have to choose spell or solve I choose to solve. Boring is borlng no metter how you spell it"

I'm just warning you about the name calling Paul. the monitors don't like it. what ever they say goes. if you have solved the case, when is this going to happen? your credibility is suffering more than your spelling. you first said it was going to be announced on 11/24/2013. this didn't happen. now I believe you mentioned the first of the year. if nothing happens what are we supposed to think?

If you truly believe you have solved the case then the negative responses shouldn't bother you. show evidence, not hatred. prove them wrong the right way. your posts are hard to understand, but I give you a lot of credit for coming on here. if this was You Tube or Facebook. the grammar police would go crazy on ya :$

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I don't follow your logic. where is it mentioned that these events go through Dropzone.com? are we the committee for approving the events?

as Mark mentioned, either you have it, or you don't. many of the posters here are not even in the area. personally I wouldn't go to your event. you backed out of this once before.

I think you are better off doing your Sci-Fi deal....

again, I find it strange that you accuse Jo of being someone else without checking first, but that seems to be a trend of yours B|

mrshutter45

I don't follow your logic. where is it mentioned that these events go through Dropzone.com? are we the committee for approving the events?

as Mark mentioned, either you have it, or you don't. many of the posters here are not even in the area. personally I wouldn't go to your event. you backed out of this once before.

again, I find it strange that you accuse Jo of being someone else without checking first, but that seems to be a trend of yours B|

Maybe Blevins will confuse anyone trying to attend his 'event'
of being someone else with clandestine secret motives !???

And try to investigate them? Demand personal info and proof
of identity at the door? Pre-registration and Pre-approval
pending an AB Books/Blevins investigation

His penchant for Conspiracies never ends!

That's CWEEPY!

Maybe the one with a Conspiracy is Blevins himself?

People like that can sure stir up a lot of trouble. In my opinion
people like that are seldom worth all the trouble they cause.

And that "is" a personal opinion, for a change!

:S

georger

***I don't follow your logic. where is it mentioned that these events go through Dropzone.com? are we the committee for approving the events?

Maybe Blevins will confuse anyone trying to attend his 'event'
of being someone else with clandestine secret motives !???

And try to investigate them? Demand personal info and proof
of identity at the door? Pre-registration and Pre-approval
pending an AB Books/Blevins investigation

His penchant for Conspiracies never ends!

That's CWEEPY!

Maybe the one with a Conspiracy is Blevins himself?

People like that can sure stir up a lot of trouble. In my opinion
people like that are seldom worth all the trouble they cause.

And that "is" a personal opinion, for a change!

:S

I just don't follow his logic. he is looking for approval from DZ, and yet he speaks endlessly about not trusting anyone on here? then he wants to invite them to his backyard? "don't make me do this" "I've come up with a tentative proposal for a Cooper Event" sitting through yet another showing of the Decoded conspiracy show......no thanks.

remember the game pong......bip, bip, bip, back & forth we go.

"I never actually accused Jo of sending the Geestman request."

you really didn't have to did ya?

"Funny Jo should say that...she requested Geestman's address privately just a couple two/three weeks ago. Now I get two short and sweet messages from 'Daneille 1010' asking for his address."

"I thought about this situation for a couple of minutes just now. This is what I'm going to do. I'm blocking further messages from BOTH Skyjack71 AND Danielle1010. Permanently."

close enough I would say...no?

should of had your computer wiz TRACK them down :SB|;) or done the right thing and contact Quade.

RobertMBlevins

***I thought you had better things to do?

"Please say NO. Do not make me do this. I would much rather spend the budget running sci-fi films for the Auburn Days Festival that weekend. Wink Unless there is serious interest I will gladly bail on this idea. I can't even believe I offered it."

now you say this?

"I've come up with a tentative proposal for a Cooper Event"

let me guess what kind of shoes you wear.....flip flops?

by the way, instead of accusing Jo of being someone else, where is your computer wiz TRACKING the IP address? (*laughs*)

I discussed the possibility with Doug Kenck-Crispin of doing Cooper at the theater in 2014. He had good things to say about it. So...I decided to come up with a plan and presented it.

I wouldn't worry. With all the negativity going around here, serious interest in such an event is doubtful. I must be convinced people are serious and there is open support. Otherwise sci-fi and family fare works just fine with me. In fact, it is true I would rather do that because THAT program is a known quantity. It worked last year just fine and attendance to a second go-around would be SRO I'm sure.

The planning committee, should I suggest Cooper in January, is going to question me on WHY COOPER. If I don't have a suitable answer for them, I won't even bring it up for consideration. This is the reality: SOMETHING is going to go on that weekend at the theater and right now that is what I know already worked...unless I have reason to go with the program I listed in detail above.

In the same post you disparage people here on the forum as well as any potential presenters, disparage even the very idea, then turn around and ask for input/interest/support? Confusing to say the least.

I think I agree with Shutter and Mark.
Seriously, If you want to do something Cooper related at a festival, do it. If you don't, don't. The folks that want to show up will, the ones that don't, won't. If anyone is interested in working with you, I'm sure they will let you know.

Sounds pretty simple to me. Even without a committee. :)
Lol...And right off the bat you start making all these rules - before you've even decided to do it.
Every time this comes up I'm reminded of the little garage band that broke up because they couldn't agree on the rider for their 2nd world tour - before they even played their first gig. :)

I think that we forget that DB Cooper is a novelty for most people. Comes up once a year or maybe more often if a newsworthy event occurs, 15 minutes of fireworks, then it's forgotten.

"Oh yeah -- I remember reading about that guy...didn't they find his money or something somewhere?.......Oh by the way - did you see last night's episode of Naked and Afraid?"

Face it, we are the diehards. Nothing wrong with that - but I think some of us forget that there is not a huge general public interest in the minutiae of this case.
Air conditioning, snacks, bathroom, nice seats. Not trying to rain on parades, but you could probably show loops of Road Runner cartoons and attract a crowd.
Just saying....that's where I hung out the last time I was roped into going to Disney World. ;)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Miss Skyjack did you get ha ha ha mailed to you befor 1994 or after 94 ?

My husband died in March of 1995.
I did NOT know who DAN COOPER was until May 25 th of 1996.
Frankly just didn't think about it.
In March of 1996 I had started to date and I met a really nice upstanding man, but Just was not ready for a romantic involvement.

I did NOT want to hurt his feeling so I started to talk about my deceased spouse one evening - this was a signal I was NOT ready to move forward with a relationship.

Instead he listened to what I had to say and asked me if I had ever thought my husband could have been D.B. Cooper. I answered - WHO is that? I had known about Cooper but had forgotten the story and the details.

Two wks later I was in the public library to get book to take to Panama City with me (I never crash before an exam - instead I chill out). Well the crash class I went to touched on information I was not aware of and decided to study. Thank Heaven's I did If I had read that book the night before the test - it would have been a disastor.

After I returned hom - I started to read the book late one night after watching my TV programs & the news.

I got to Page 13 and was on the phone to the FBI and they treated me like I was some lunatic or drug addict. They wanted to know if I was drinking or on drugs - I have never been much of a drinker and definitely do NOT do drugs.

The several pages over I call them back - but they do NOT HEAR ME.

It was on May of 1996 - one yr and 2 months after my husband died, I found out who DAN Cooper was. That is when the NIGHTMARE began. THat is what the last 17 yrs of my life has been - a nightmare and one I would never wish on anyone other than certain individuals I will not list but anyone who knows me can rattle them off.

Therefore - a long way to tell you I did NOT get the HaHaHa book until after I contacted Mr. H. He is the one who turned my information over to the FBI.

I never knew who sent me the book and do NOT remember the Postmark - Since I knew little about Cooper, Mr. H & the FBI were the only ones I was talking to in 1996 until Mr. H put me intouch with JT...that one was a NIGHTMARE! Back then I didn't have enough sense to write very thing down and no computer and only used the phone.

I have often thought it was the friend of Duane's who had a barber shop or the PI who helped me put the information together for to send to Mr. H.

I didn't even have enough sense to send the information directily to the the FBI. I trust Mr. H to do this for me. How much he shared with them I will never know.

Long answer to a short question, but that is the details.- Wish I knew who sent me the book BEFORE the active FBI was involved.
Who ever it was - knew Duane's secret or had knowledge of what I had found out - that Dan Cooper was D.B. Cooper.

Might have been the PI or a good friend of mine. I stayed quiet except for family and friend - because I wanted to know what they thougt. I did NOT go running to the media and would NOT even have gone to the MEDIA if I had received straight answers from the authorities - but they dismissed Duane on the basis of finger prints alone in 1998 per a 2 paragraph letter. Well, that made me mad and why I have been into this for 18 yrs. When I found out they didn't have any clear cut prints - I got MADDER!

As the yrs rolled along I found out to much to ignore and I went public in 2000 after I CAUGHT an FBI Agent lieing to me on the phone. It was proof the FBI had NOT investigated Duane besides a cursory review.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Do NOT feel well at all - - you guys have fun and maybe I will see you tomorrow. Tired of everything and tired of WAITING for answers.

Pehaps the FBI needs a little nudging or an incentive to get moving! BaaaRRROOOMMMMMM! It won't happen during my life - that is a given, but this will haunt the FBI for eternity! You do realized that at this point if someone introduced actual evidence that a suspect was Cooper it would be DISSED and misrepresented by the authorities.

It is time to INTRODUCE Mouse! Right out of a Cartoon and off the table when Cooper won the bounty. He was a gambler, but only lost to one man.

All the money was on the table and Mouse had nothing to raise his bid with and he put upon the table his precious little guy. It was his lucky Guy! Paperlegs was at the table and so was Cooper that night when the Indian chanted his rhyme and put on the table his silver ring with the dark stone - They all remembered that night and believed they had actually lost to the man who became known as D. B. Cooper.

Yrs. later Paperlegs had a package left on his door in late 1979 or early 1980 (the night before a big snow storm swept into the area).. Ask his widow Jane what that was!

skyjack71

*** Well it looks like the RENO letter has nothing to do with Duane Weber at all ,You can see kenne right in it .After 42 years it only took me 15 seconds or less .HA HA HA DB COOPER GC 148 THE GRAY COP GAME .

The Letter to a newpaper with the CODE was not the one you mentioned above.

It was the one with the CODE in it which said if you can decipher the Code then you can find me. Perhaps it was not the Reno paper, but I have the notes and my communications and records of my phone call to a man with the California newspaper that received it.

Interesting that this article has not been mentioned in so far as the one publicized by this thread and by Galen Cook.

Hi Jo, do you have any more info, leads, anything on hidden messages/codes in the letter you are talking about?

skyjack71

Excuse me I did NOT say there was a CODE in Duane's serial numbers.

I said and showed that he made up a code using both his Army and Navy numbers - This code was supposedly sent to a Newpaper in Reno with a message telling them if they could decipher the code they would find Cooper.

I have tried to explain how this code was developed with the simple SMILEY and a common denominator, but NO one got it.

Was never able to verify the Reno paper recieved such a letter from Cooper!

This is what happens if I am not here to correct you guys on certain information regarding Weber - U shuffle what I have tried to say and that makes me suspicious of anyone who does that. U and others like yourself are the only reasons I stay abreast of what U guys are doing - especially when it come to MISINFORMATION regarding Weber. The information I have the FBI wants TO go away!

Aren't you talking about the Reno letter that was sent to the Reno News just days after the Hijacking ?

mrshutter45

Paul says...

"Negative yes but lieng no I was willing to meet with Bruce Smith but he said I wilted these is a lie not his opinion
I would not go on a computer program site and lie a bout Mark B. but he dose. That's what makes him a coward. That word is not illegal to use in court nor hear. Iam a bad speller that's the truth
I said sorry about my spelling be for started posting..If I have to choose spell or solve I choose to solve. Boring is borlng no metter how you spell it"

I'm just warning you about the name calling Paul. the monitors don't like it. what ever they say goes. if you have solved the case, when is this going to happen? your credibility is suffering more than your spelling. you first said it was going to be announced on 11/24/2013. this didn't happen. now I believe you mentioned the first of the year. if nothing happens what are we supposed to think?

If you truly believe you have solved the case then the negative responses shouldn't bother you. show evidence, not hatred. prove them wrong the right way. your posts are hard to understand, but I give you a lot of credit for coming on here. if this was You Tube or Facebook. the grammar police would go crazy on ya :$

Sir my Jan 1 date is for Mr Blevins to call me or never have any thing to do with solving the case. Regarding my evidence,as well my meetings with FBI.

It would be rude to leave him out. I can only wait so long. 6 month is to long. Curtis Eng will not get mad if you call him sir I promise. Paul Geivett I like talking on the phone. information flows smoother. But I will go back to my normal misspelled nice guy that you have grow to love to hate I can take it.B|
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

Paul says...
police would go crazy on ya :$

Sir my Jan 1 date is for Mr Blevins to call me or never have any thing to do with solving the case. Regarding my evidence,as well my meetings with FBI.

It would be rude to leave him out. I can only wait so long. 6 month is to long. Curtis Eng will not get mad if you call him sir I promise. Paul Geivett I like talking on the phone. information flows smoother. But I will go back to my normal misspelled nice guy that you have grow to love to hate I can take it.B|

Like WSP it was bad. The ticket was 550 or 600 the worst one. I took care of it my self. GC 148 the traffic court sniveler
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

***"I never actually accused Jo of sending the Geestman request."

"Funny Jo should say that...she requested Geestman's address privately just a couple two/three weeks ago. Now I get two short and sweet messages from 'Daneille 1010' asking for his address."

"I thought about this situation for a couple of minutes just now. This is what I'm going to do. I'm blocking further messages from BOTH Skyjack71 AND Danielle1010. Permanently."

should of had your computer wiz TRACK them down :SB|;) or done the right thing and contact Quade.

Oh, pullleeeze...'close enough' is not close enough. I only wondered about it. She said she didn't and that was good enough for me.

It was just a request for an address, not a threat for crying out loud. I simply blocked Danielle from further messages and told 'her' to use my email address.

As far as your other comment, Greg assisted in tracking comments to open articles on the internet, and determined that some of the comments were made by people currently posting here on this thread. Some were SO bad that if I posted them, Quade would ban me like yesterday. The thing that really pissed me off was that these people forced a perfectly nice CNN writer to choose between deleting his own article, or trying to deal with hundreds of filthy-ass comments. It's internet bullying, not directed at me so much, but at the writer of the article. I felt sorry for the guy. He chose deletion and moved on.

This situation proved beyond a doubt that some of the people here are phonies. And that if someone writes something about Cooper publicly, the only thing that happens if he/she allows comments is that the article gets trashed. My opinion is that this thread has become an exercise in personalities, a battleground of cheap comments and backbiting, and serves little to no purpose on solving the case. It hasn't done so for a while now.

You would be surprised how many people read this thread from all over, and what some of them say. I get emails about it occasionally. Most are nice, a few are not-so-nice, but I get others saying stuff like: 'Why do they do that over there at Dropzone...'

I don't bother to explain it beyond saying it's a Cooperland thing. Cooperland itself is unique in the annals of unsolved crimes. For example, you don't see these types of attacks on threads concerning say...Amelia Earhart, Jack the Ripper, or other unsolved mysteries. It seems to be restricted mostly to the DB Cooper case. This is a point I brought up in my new book, where I discuss how Cooper differs a bit from other unsolved cases in this regard.

As far as the proposal for the theater event being changed to two days of Cooper, I say this: If Bruce Smith had the use of the theater and suggested such an event, many of you would be wetting yourselves talking it up and making plans to go. This proves you no longer have any objectivity in the case, and make a habit of going to personalities. You believe one of the big myths of Cooperland: That there is royalty. The lie has been put to that idea, and the proof is in the results of the last symposium. Back-slapping and positioning, with little participation by the public. It's like a small-scall convention, not a public event. It was a loser.

But so far I haven't seen any results from these gatherings. You haven't involved the public much, or the media. It's not that people aren't interested. It's that the people who organized these events haven't done their job right in making people interested. The only exceptions to this are the events held in Portland by Crispin and Oregon KA History. Those have been successful. Why? Because they aimed for the public and worried less about Cooper Royalty. The public doesn't want YOU or even me...they want Cooper.

I read a comment back there by someone saying they wouldn't attend a theater event because we would include a showing of the Decoded episode on Christiansen. That was a very ignorant statement and ignored everything else that would be going on, i.e. the other films and videos, the Book Swap, the Auburn Days Events, etc. Decoded would be exactly 44 minutes out of a two-day event. My next thought was that the person who said that, or people who think that way deserved exactly what they got fed to them in Tacoma last month...when they paid ten bucks to present their cases and do discussions in front of almost nobody who really cared...:S

Having a Cooper show at the Red Lion will be Huge WA and ORE residents close to PDX, Ariel , Tina bar. the river and being nice to each other thats how we do it here.

I will pick anyone up from PDX Mr Shutter, Jo, Geoffrey, My be Gregory A Follower of PDX FBI would attend. He is the director of Portland office. I would have to call Beth Ann Steal media coordinator PDX for that. GC 148 THE GRAY COP PAUL GEIVETT 360 975 9601 maybe the troopers that chased me on my way to see Curtis Eng on 6 17 13 when I solved the case

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

******"I never actually accused Jo of sending the Geestman request."

Oh, pullleeeze...'close enough' is not close enough. I only wondered about it. She said she didn't and that was good enough for me.

It was just a request for an address, not a threat for crying out loud. I simply blocked Danielle from further messages and told 'her' to use my email address.

As far as your other comment, Greg assisted in tracking comments to open articles on the internet, and determined that some of the comments were made by people currently posting here on this thread. Some were SO bad that if I posted them, Quade would ban me like yesterday. The thing that really pissed me off was that these people forced a perfectly nice CNN writer to choose between deleting his own article, or trying to deal with hundreds of filthy-ass comments. It's internet bullying, not directed at me so much, but at the writer of the article. I felt sorry for the guy. He chose deletion and moved on.

This situation proved beyond a doubt that some of the people here are phonies. And that if someone writes something about Cooper publicly, the only thing that happens if he/she allows comments is that the article gets trashed. My opinion is that this thread has become an exercise in personalities, a battleground of cheap comments and backbiting, and serves little to no purpose on solving the case. It hasn't done so for a while now.

You would be surprised how many people read this thread from all over, and what some of them say. I get emails about it occasionally. Most are nice, a few are not-so-nice, but I get others saying stuff like: 'Why do they do that over there at Dropzone...'

I don't bother to explain it beyond saying it's a Cooperland thing. Cooperland itself is unique in the annals of unsolved crimes. For example, you don't see these types of attacks on threads concerning say...Amelia Earhart, Jack the Ripper, or other unsolved mysteries. It seems to be restricted mostly to the DB Cooper case. This is a point I brought up in my new book, where I discuss how Cooper differs a bit from other unsolved cases in this regard.

As far as the proposal for the theater event being changed to two days of Cooper, I say this: If Bruce Smith had the use of the theater and suggested such an event, many of you would be wetting yourselves talking it up and making plans to go. This proves you no longer have any objectivity in the case, and make a habit of going to personalities. You believe one of the big myths of Cooperland: That there is royalty. The lie has been put to that idea, and the proof is in the results of the last symposium. Back-slapping and positioning, with little participation by the public. It's like a small-scall convention, not a public event. It was a loser.

But so far I haven't seen any results from these gatherings. You haven't involved the public much, or the media. It's not that people aren't interested. It's that the people who organized these events haven't done their job right in making people interested. The only exceptions to this are the events held in Portland by Crispin and Oregon KA History. Those have been successful. Why? Because they aimed for the public and worried less about Cooper Royalty. The public doesn't want YOU or even me...they want Cooper.

I read a comment back there by someone saying they wouldn't attend a theater event because we would include a showing of the Decoded episode on Christiansen. That was a very ignorant statement and ignored everything else that would be going on, i.e. the other films and videos, the Book Swap, the Auburn Days Events, etc. Decoded would be exactly 44 minutes out of a two-day event. My next thought was that the person who said that, or people who think that way deserved exactly what they got fed to them in Tacoma last month...when they paid ten bucks to present their cases and do discussions in front of almost nobody who really cared...:S

Having a Cooper show at the Red Lion will be Huge WA and ORE residents close to PDX, Ariel , Tina bar. the river and being nice to each other thats how we do it here.

I will pick anyone up from PDX Mr Shutter, Jo, Geoffrey, My be Gregory A Follower of PDX FBI would attend. He is the director of Portland office. I would have to call Beth Ann Steal media coordinator PDX for that. GC 148 THE GRAY COP PAUL GEIVETT 360 975 9601 maybe the troopers that chased me on my way to see Curtis Eng on 6 17 13 when I solved the case

I see Robin Powell was GC N PMU,ELL 10 31 92 I can see he wrote it on the photo himself Kenny that is. Look at Canadian letter the word Grenville and look at PmueLL on the bottom of your own photo Robin Powell in kitchen.

The LL are a match and the rest of it. I can do this all day long. Its so over.B| this is why cops listen when I talk. Not so much when I spadell every word wrong.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

For the slow the photo is from Mr Blevins own long draw out report were the facts were lost in secondhand testimony and to long to stay focused on for someone who has a large case load such as the FBI. But not the bored like me GC 148.

the Reno letter took me 1 second but hey thats me GC 148 THE GRAY COP

I GO BACK IN TIME TO SOLVE THE CRIME

A new show starting this summer look for it

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

I appreciate your view that you believe KC was Cooper. But your evidence, like much of the evidence against Christiansen, is CIRCUMSTANTIAL. Now there IS witness testimony, especially from Margaret Geestman, where she asserts her ex-husband was a participant, and some of that testimony is pretty compelling. Especially when you couple that with the testimony of people like Helen Jones and her daughter, and Bernie Geestman's unending lies.

But...until someone in law enforcement decides to bring these people together and get to the truth, the Real Deal on Kenny will never be known.

Note for Everyone Else: Although I haven't released any of it at Dropzone, I do have both video and voice recordings from some of these folks, and I kept extensive notes along the way. So in case the FBI ever bothers to check these people out, I will be able to provide these things to them if they so wish.

I doubt they ever will, though.

The ticket ..is a fact

the Reno letter is fact

the Canadian letter is fact

the Oregonian letters are fact

the letters to the FBI are fact

the letters to Maxx are fact

the north west flight log is fact

Kenneth worked for them fact

his partner worked for Boeing fact

his partner lived in battle ground WA at the time fact

Clair and Debra are M.......G.......

SIR I have saved the biggest for the END. And SIR you have see very little so for. It's a mad world look for the big W Paul the big W. All the way to Seattle the Emerald city green like all that green money,and where the Lion got his courage and the Tin Man got his heart, But this Scarecrow still hasn't got his Brain's or is that Brian's Ha ha Ha it's only funny if your me I guess.

Written by Paul Geivett

Paul said: "Sir my Jan 1 date is for Mr Blevins to call me or never have any thing to do with solving the case. Regarding my evidence,as well my meetings with FBI."

I'm having trouble understanding this statement. didn't you already talk with the FBI and they agreed with everything you said? you said you convinced the FBI in minutes, why do you need Blevins other than to give credit?

The big W was the greatest movie of all times if you ask me. they would never be able to get that many actors together in one movie today. the cost would be too high. (It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World)

"Oh, pullleeeze...'close enough' is not close enough. I only wondered about it. She said she didn't and that was good enough for me."

you only wondered about it, really? that's why you PERMANENTLY removed Jo from your PM's lol. time for the reality hotel....."Oh, pullleeeze." is 100% correct!

Decoded is just another conspiracy show with mixed views and bad investigating. nobody puts Formica on an existing counter and has a piece left over without changing the width of the counter. no extra anything. Decoded failed to show the entire opening, you claim you went up there, but also failed to show the opening? time for the reality hotel thingy. B|

Robert, we know all about the comments, the PDF, the poster were from here. make sure you bring that up in August. I don't think anyone knows about this lol. your average for bringing this up is about 2 weeks. make sure to remind us on 12/25/2013. you act as if this has never happened in the history of the internet. time for the reality hotel thingy again. I thought I bookmarked it, but I guess I didn't, there is another site out there. you better get to checking. B|

mrshutter45

"Oh, pullleeeze...'close enough' is not close enough. I only wondered about it. She said she didn't and that was good enough for me."

you only wondered about it, really? that's why you PERMANENTLY removed Jo from your PM's lol. time for the reality hotel....."Oh, pullleeeze." is 100% correct!

Decoded is just another conspiracy show with mixed views and bad investigating. nobody puts Formica on an existing counter and has a piece left over without changing the width of the counter. no extra anything. Decoded failed to show the entire opening, you claim you went up there, but also failed to show the opening? time for the reality hotel thingy. B|

Robert, we know all about the comments, the PDF, the poster were from here. make sure you bring that up in August. I don't think anyone knows about this lol. your average for bringing this up is about 2 weeks. make sure to remind us on 12/25/2013. you act as if this has never happened in the history of the internet. time for the reality hotel thingy again. I thought I bookmarked it, but I guess I didn't, there is another site out there. you better get to checking. B|

He/They are what they are.

Nothing has changed.

Nothing will change. This has been going on for years. No proof needed.

This sets up a dichotomy which has already been obvious for years:

Group I: Those interested in the Cooper case working on it.

Group II: Wackos and Cooper Zombies.

There is minimal overlap. Temporary overlap always breaks down.
It's a fundamental difference in motives, goals, and methods.

georger

***"Oh, pullleeeze...'close enough' is not close enough. I only wondered about it. She said she didn't and that was good enough for me."

Nothing has changed.

I'm glad everyone agrees.

But doesn't everyone see themselves in Group I?
Will anyone identify themselves as being in Group II?

MarkBennett

Nothing has changed.

I'm glad everyone agrees.

But doesn't everyone see themselves in Group I?
Will anyone identify themselves as being in Group II?

:)

But if you really want to know who the whackos are just ask me. :):D
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

REGARDING THE QUESTION ABOUT THE CODE:

Yes, I do and I posted it in the thread,but NO one believed me. I figured out the code, but everyone and no one got if but me.

I had it out the other day - co-incidently and I kept trying to figure out what I did. I know the birth month 7 was the turn around number and the other numbers were the transpositon of his Army and his NAVY number.

Like I said the other night I ran in to my paper work, but not what I put in the thread. I am in lots of pain right now and perhaps soon I will find it again. I know I had to correct it later because in the thread I transposed one of the numbers.

This was in the back of the old address book Duane had. I asked what the numbers meant and he said it was his navy and army number written in code. I remembered commenting -"You were not in the Army" He immediately changed the subject.

Another set of mumbers was a telephone number in Chicago (I didn't know it was a Chicago number until after he died). I tried to call the number and a man asked and I told him it was a number My Husband was supposed to call if he got in trouble. He asked me if I knew the party I was trying to reach. I told him there was no name - and he told me several people lived there.

He never explained who he was - I assumed a door man or per asking I knew the name. Now I know I was supposed to give the code, but I did not connect them the two lines - they were written together like an address with lines separating the two above and below like the other thing he had written on the back page of this address book.

Since Himmelsbach dissed it I let it go and over the yrs I got rid of lots of things. I still have the old phone bills so I was able to find the phone number. It is no longer an active number.

So much was lost because NO ONE heard me.