47 47
quade

DB Cooper

But, the hijacking did happen, so somebody did it. It's a great story and I'd like to how it really happened.

Well, Mark we may never know exactly what REALLY Happened, but what I have been involved in the last few days may provide a LOT of food for thought.

I GOT fed up with the FBI and moved on information I thought would NOT be important in the investigation of Cooper and in my case Weber.

It is very difficult NOT to contain myself and won't know the results for a couple of day. I have NEVER felt this good about a move (a risk) I have just made. NO I did NOT sign a contract or anything like that!

IF I can debunk the FBI regarding the investigation of a supposedly unrelated subject then it just MIGHT debunk the entire Cooper investigation. ALL I can say at this time.

If it proves to be wrong - then I will spell out what I have just done at a later day and then you guys can laugh me out of the thread.

I am following my GUT and I HOPE, doing the right thing.

377 - I can hear you thinking & you will verbalize - "OH, No! Jo is at it again". Well, I never stopped and I never gave up completely. What I am working on will NOT prove Duane Weber was Cooper, but it will unhinge the FBI's efforts regarding Weber. I started to call them and let them know what I was doing, but this post is as close as I will get to doing that at this time.

Since Duane is NOT a suspect I do not expect them to be monitoring my contacts....other than to think
"WHAT the HELL is she up to NOW?"

I explored this part of Duane's life before - but, now a statement made by Florence to Geoffry Grey seems very appropriate at this time.

"Maybe you are on to something".

Since I knew I had NOT lied or fabricated the things I told the thread & the FBI about my knowledge of Duane past - I knew I could not leave this world without making a stand on this Cooper unrelated subject.

There are 2 individuals who know what I am doing - and they are excited. It could BLOW up in my face! My heart knows it will NOT put Weber on that Damn Plane, but will provide fodder for the FBI to reinvestigate Weber.

IF I debunk the FBI regarding another investigation - What will that do to the Cooper case. What I am doing could also make a BIG fool out of me - but, I have let this one thing just ride along in my back pocket for many yrs. I was NOT pro-active and I did NOT follow my gut instinct.

NOW since everyone thinks I am a complete LOONEY - I did what I should have done YRS ago. I was afraid of being proven wrong and laughed at. NOW - I don't care.

When all has been said - WHAT did I NOT do and WHAT did the FBI NOT do? What SHOULD I do.

I have put this unrelated Cooper thing this into the hands of God. NO one will be made the fool of other than myself if I am wrong. What I think I know - may free someone else.

I chased this memory before, but it was just gut feelings & memories unrelated to connecting Weber to Cooper. I unleashed this memory today - because I finally acquired the information to do so.

THIS will probably blow up in my face like so many other things I chased, but for the first time I feel I am letting it ALL go - NO holds barred. I have to do this for myself and if I am right - Lucy, the FBI has some explaining to do...and I this does NOT infer anything Cooper related (at least I don't think so).
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

But, the hijacking did happen, so somebody did it. It's a great story and I'd like to how it really happened.

Well, Mark we may never know exactly what REALLY Happened, but what I have been involved in the last few days may provide a LOT of food for thought.

I GOT fed up with the FBI and moved on information I thought would NOT be important in the investigation of Cooper and in my case Weber.

It is very difficult NOT to contain myself and won't know the results for a couple of day. I have NEVER felt this good about a move (a risk) I have just made. NO I did NOT sign a contract or anything like that!

IF I can debunk the FBI on a part of their investigation regarding subject or subjects then it just MIGHT debunk the entire Cooper investigation. ALL I can say at this time.

If it proves to be wrong - then I will spell out what I have just done at a later day and they you guys can laugh me out of the thread. I am following my GUT. Desperate people make desperate moves!

I KNOW 377 - I can hear you now as you are thinking and will verbalize - "OH, No! Jo is at it again". Well, I never stopped and I never gave up completely. What I am working on will NOT prove Duane Weber was Cooper, but it will unhinge the FBI investigation and the efforts of the FBI. I started to call them and let them know what I was doing, but this post is as close as I will get to doing that at this time.

Since they probably monitor my contacts - then they just might know, but will think - "WHAT the HELL is she up to NOW?" I explored this part of Duane's life before - but, now a statement made by Florence to Geoffry Grey seems very appropriate at this time.

"May you are on to something".

Since I knew I had NOT lied or fabricated the things I told the thread & the FBI - I knew I could not leave this world without making a stand on this Cooper unrelated 'theory' on my part.

There are 2 individuals who know what I am doing - and they are excited. It could BLOW up in my face! My heart knows it will NOT put Weber on that Damn Plane, but will provide fodder for the FBI to reinvestigate Weber.

IF I debunk the FBI regarding another investigation - What will that do to the Cooper case. What I am doing could also make a BIG fool out of me - but, I have let this one thing just ride along in my back pocket for many yrs. I was NOT pro-active and I did NOT follow my gut instinct.

NOW since everyone thinks I am a complete LOONEY - I did what I should have done YRS ago. I was afraid of being proven wrong and laughed at. NOW - I don't care.

When all has been said - WHAT did I NOT do and WHAT did the FBI NOT do? What SHOULD I do.

OH HELL, it may blow up in my face like so many things I have chased, but I feel I had to put this in the hands of God. NO one will be made the fool of other than myself if I am wrong. What I think I know - may free someone else.

I chased this memory before, but at was just gut feelings & a memory unrelated to connecting Weber to Cooper. I unleashed this memory today - because I finally acquired the information to do so.

THIS will probably blow up in my face like so many other things I chased, but for the first time I feel I am letting it ALL go - NO holds barred. I have to do this for myself and if I am right - Lucy, the FBI has some explaining to do...and I this does NOT infer anything Cooper related (at least I don't think so).

Tell us about Columbus and Duane?

Where did Duane sit on the boat? Which boat?

The FBI has a lot of explaining to do keeping this from us all
these years -

Merry Everything!

georger

IF I can debunk the FBI on regarding the investigation of a supposedly unrelated subject then it just MIGHT debunk the entire Cooper investigation. ALL I can say at this time.

If it proves to be wrong - then I will spell out what I have just done at a later day and then you guys can laugh me out of the thread.

377 - I can hear you thinking & you will verbalize - "OH, No! Jo is at it again". Well, I never stopped and I never gave up completely. What I am working on will NOT prove Duane Weber was Cooper, but it will unhinge the FBI's efforts regarding Weber. I started to call them and let them know what I was doing, but this post is as close as I will get to doing that at this time.

Since Duane is NOT a suspect I do not expect them to be monitoring my contacts....other than to think

I explored this part of Duane's life before - but, now a statement made by Florence to Geoffry Grey seems very appropriate at this time.

Since I knew I had NOT lied or fabricated the things I told the thread & the FBI about my knowledge of Duane past - I knew I could not leave this world without making a stand on this Cooper unrelated subject.

I have put unrelated Cooper thing this into the hands of God. NO one will be made the fool of other than myself if I am wrong. What I think I know - may free someone else.

I chased this memory before, but it was just gut feelings & memories unrelated to connecting Weber to Cooper. I unleashed this memory today - because I finally acquired the information to do so.

Tell us about Columbus and Duane?

Where did Duane sit on the boat? Which boat?

The FBI has a lot of explaining to do keeping this from us all
these years -

Merry Everything!

skyjack71

IF I can debunk the FBI on regarding the investigation of a supposedly unrelated subject then it just MIGHT debunk the entire Cooper investigation. ALL I can say at this time.

I have put unrelated Cooper thing this into the hands of God. NO one will be made the fool of other than myself if I am wrong. What I think I know - may free someone else.

Repeated it again - give me about 20 minutes before you copy my postings.

skyjack71

Well, I'll tell you what, Jo: After our meeting last weekend with Scott Mitchell and hearing his story, you're one who doesn't run off when her story is challenged. Gotta respect that.

377 - I can hear you thinking & you will verbalize - "OH, No! Jo is at it again".

Yup. You got my number Jo. ;)

Why waste your time on what you refer to as an unrelated FBI matter?

How will proving the FBI screwed up in some other case help you prove Duane was Cooper?

If your remaining life is short you shouldn't pursue tangential matters.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Well, I'll tell you what, Jo: After our meeting last weekend with Scott Mitchell and hearing his story, you're one who doesn't run off when her story is challenged. Gotta respect that.

Mitchell meeting???

What transpired?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Mitchell meeting???

What transpired?

I believe Mark Bennett means Bradley Scott Collins.

RobertMBlevins

***The location of, Your big score , was 18406 old buckly hy Summner Wa and is now been moved . And I Paul Geivett stake claim to it .As of 6 13 13 B|B| Paul Geivett 12 05 13

Ever have someone on your side in an argument and realize they are more of a liability than an asset? [:/]

GrayCop: You only BELIEVE Kenny Christiansen was DB Cooper. Trust me on something here. I have far more evidence against him than you do. I have witnesses who have given testimony over the period of more than a year in God-Knows-How-Many interviews. But until someone in authority puts Bernie Geestman in one room and the witnesses in the other, the truth on Kenny will never be known.

Sure...I suspect he could have been Cooper. Can I prove it beyond a reasonable doubt? Not a chance in hell.

And neither can you.

What was inside that little box with the cover in the attic? Nothing.

What box?

Only you say it was a [email protected]

Promote it again Sam.

What would a gay man who cant even get to the attic have in
a non-box in the attic?

Ooo Ooo! I know!

A photo of RobertMBlevins.

RobertMBlevins

*********The location of, Your big score , was 18406 old buckly hy Summner Wa and is now been moved . And I Paul Geivett stake claim to it .As of 6 13 13 B|B| Paul Geivett 12 05 13

Ever have someone on your side in an argument and realize they are more of a liability than an asset? [:/]

GrayCop: You only BELIEVE Kenny Christiansen was DB Cooper. Trust me on something here. I have far more evidence against him than you do. I have witnesses who have given testimony over the period of more than a year in God-Knows-How-Many interviews. But until someone in authority puts Bernie Geestman in one room and the witnesses in the other, the truth on Kenny will never be known.

Sure...I suspect he could have been Cooper. Can I prove it beyond a reasonable doubt? Not a chance in hell.

And neither can you.

What was inside that little box with the cover in the attic? Nothing.

What box?

Only you say it was a [email protected]

Promote it again Sam.

What would a gay man who cant even get to the attic have in
a non-box in the attic?

Ooo Ooo! I know!

A photo of RobertMBlevins.

Maybe you should get off your dead behind, buy a plane ticket, and look for yourself. I did.

This is what I found: A pair of two-by-fours had been cut and nailed into place between two ceiling joists. This assembly was covered by a piece of Formica countertop sized 3/4" thick, rough cut. It approximately matched the top of The Box. This was covered in loose insulation. There were no hinges. The assembly was located above what was formerly Christiansen's bedroom. The countertop piece itself seems to resemble the same countertops Christiansen installed into his kitchen soon after he moved into the home. (Source: Helen Jones interview)

Don't believe that? Go to the house and ask Rattenbury if you can borrow his ladder and have a look for yourself. Otherwise put a sock in it.

I don't know why I even bother taking the time to answer your questions...:S

Hmmm. No radio carbon dating! I thought so!

On to the next piece of Coppola extraordinaire.

Have to go walk my pet pig .... nice talkin to ya.

377 - I can hear you thinking & you will verbalize - "OH, No! Jo is at it again".

Yup. You got my number Jo. ;)

Why waste your time on what you refer to as an unrelated FBI matter?

How will proving the FBI screwed up in some other case help you prove Duane was Cooper?

If your remaining life is short you shouldn't pursue tangential matters.

Ummm Well, let's see! Uhh well it is like this - it is related sort of and ah ah real weird way. BELIEVE me as soon as I know YOU will know in a PM.

Hell, it could be a DEAD end, but I will wait and see.

MarkBennett

Consider that a compliment, but who is Scott Mitchell?

I try NOT to be repetitive or hound the witnesses or take Enquirer type pictures or show up on their door.

Zero conversations with Florence, in 17 yrs. - 1 conversation with Tina. Then maybe 4 calls (in 17 yrs) I left warnings about a reporter we all know...and delivered a message from the co-pilot. Mitchell in 2001 and recently with the new pics.

Some seem to alienate
indviduals - and then THEY shut down. Some want to ring his neck as he FLOWERS stories with his own
unrelated thoughts - and some people do NOT like that. If You present yourself as a report - treat the interview like that of a reporter. If you let them know up front - you are peddling a book or you will only tell the story your way (not as an objective reporter) let them know that up front also.

Grey Cop sounds like several who have contacted me over the yrs. One guy contacting me the last 9 months - is constantly changing his story and has a melt down if I disagree with him. Better to just humor him and then get off and say out loud after you hang up "Damn NUT!"

When strange things start happening - like Cossey's murder - you start backing off and double locking your door and setting the alarms and if you see a car come up and down your street in the wee hours of the morning - that does not belong - it can get a little hairy.

Best thing about exploring the subject my way. You guys can't see me roll my eyes or stick my tongue out at you OR hear me when I tell you were to go.

If I didn't believe and have lived with Duane for 17 yrs even I might think I was a little looney.

Jo wrote

When strange things start happening - like Cossey's murder - you start backing off and double locking your door and setting the alarms and if you see a car come up and down your street in the wee hours of the morning - that does not belong - it can get a little hairy.

Don't impair your quality of life with paranoia Jo. Whoever killed Cossey has no interest in killing you. I'd bet 1000 to 1 on that.

There are plenty of reasons you should lock your doors but Cosseys murder isn't one of them.

Jo wrote

Ummm Well, let's see! Uhh well it is like this - it is related sort of and ah ah real weird way. BELIEVE me as soon as I know YOU will know in a PM.

Always a riddle. Always a tease. That's our Jo. ;)

Straight forward and direct just isn't on the program. But one can always hope.

My list of promised Jo revelations is getting pretty long. May have to scan it and put it on a flash drive. So many promised blockbusters. The FBI doesn't stand a chance. They should surrender before she attacks.

RobertMBlevins

The investigation into Earl Cossey's death has been CRAP. Not long after it happened, I researched other similar burglaries within a two-block radius of Cossey's house that happened less than a month after his death. Posted. Even did Google Map stuff. People laughed, poked fun. Whatever.

His murder remains unsolved and it seems like no one except his family even cares. Cossey was a really nice guy who interacted with hundreds of students in his teaching career. Forget his involvement with Cooper. That was a sideshow. In reality, he was a really nice guy who had hundreds of students pass through his fun classes and who undeservedly ended up being beaten to death in his own fucking garage. No justice has been served to date on this crime, and the King County Sheriffs' Department has gone totally lame on the case. Bunch of lame-o's in my humble opinion. You can quote me on that.

You think this is GOOD? You think this is RIGHT? Get real. He could have been your dad, your grandfather.
The entire investigation into his murder has been BS all the way from start to finish.

Blevins, First you (and Jo) claim the FBI is screwing up in the Cooper case. Now you are claiming the King County Sheriff's office is screwing up in the Cossey case.

Next, I presume you will claim that the Auburn meter maids are screwing up in some matter.

You (and Jo) seem to have all the answers. Do you know what the questions are?

Robert99

when someone puts Formica/Laminate down they don't remove any of the surface. there shouldn't be any pieces left over. why would the piece in the attic have Formica on it in the first place? let's say Kenny removed the top portion of the countertop and installed that first. this means he used wood correct. then he installed the Formica onto the counter. why would he put Formica on a piece only to put it in the attic? if he had left over wood then it should be a plain piece of wood in the attic, no Formica on it. he would have had to change the dimensions of the countertop to have a piece left over.

Typically if you are using Formica you either remove the old Formica (if present) or you can sand the old surface and apply right over it. having an extra piece with the new Formica left over doesn't make sense.

If the countertop matches what Kenny put down. it was put up there after they demolished the kitchen while turning it into a commercial unit years prior to Rattenbury Leasing the building.

Blevins has pictures of the piece, why didn't he take pictures while in the attic? this means we have two different entities (Decoded & Blevins) lacking proper investigative skills. why would both of them FAIL to show the "hiding spot" in full view?

"Bunch of lame-o's in my humble opinion." B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

my original post went to Robert99 by mistake......

Robert, what evidence do you have to support the failure of the King County Department? what inside information do you have showing failure?

perhaps you could give us a hand cleaning up the departments in Florida. we have lot's of unsolved murder's here as well. most of them were probably nice people too.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/getdoc/dd541206-7bd7-4ee8-959e-c4cad04693da/homicides.aspx
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

BruceSmith

Mitchell meeting???

What transpired?

I believe Mark Bennett means Bradley Scott Collins.

I do, sorry. Too many Collins.....

RobertMBlevins

To everyone else: T-minus twenty-four days (December 31) before I withdraw my offer to provide the Auburn Avenue Theater for any Cooper-related events for Friday, August 8th and Sunday, August 10th, 2014.

Please say NO. Do not make me do this. I would much rather spend the budget running sci-fi films for the Auburn Days Festival that weekend. ;) Unless there is serious interest I will gladly bail on this idea. I can't even believe I offered it.

Robert,
Many of the Cooper posters on this board do not live in this area. What kind of response are you expecting from posters?

Look...if you want to have Cooper event, you should have it. If you don't want to do it, don't. Why do you care what anyone on this forum says?

Jo wrote

Always a riddle. Always a tease. That's our Jo. ;)

Straight forward and direct just isn't on the program. But one can always hope.

My list of promised Jo revelations is getting pretty long. May have to scan it and put it on a flash drive. So many promised blockbusters. The FBI doesn't stand a chance. They should surrender before she attacks.

Concerning the Cooper Unrelated project I am working on - perhaps the FBI does need to prepare for an attack. You did understand the current project is NOT Cooper related, but if I am right it will PROVE the FBI either hides things or just IGNORES things and lends itself to orders coming from elsewhere.

THIS is real.

Now unrelated information:
I am trying to keep busy so I do not think about what I have done and awaiting the results. It is hard to keep secrets - frankly I do not know how WEBER kept his own secret for so long - but he did! It was self satisfaction that he actally got one over on the FBI - he didn't get caught. He was in his late 40's and he had no future. He always got caught.

With his attitude and the illness creeping up on him - he just decided to do the BIG ONE. He did NOT expect to survive or GET away, but - SO WHAT! He was going to die anyway and would be living off of the street. That was his attitude at that point in his life....He knew the end was evident.
(in 1970 dialysis was very primitive.

He actually spent several months making the plans - something NONE of you knew. It was NOT just choosing a location - but knowing the location and being able to obtain the information needed.

His adopted family was basically living from hand to mouth other than the support the kids recieved and what the wife made. He had been in the hospital (1969 - 1970)- but he met another person in that hospital - they became friends & shared hard times and ideas. The Emory hospital records in 1996 when I contacted the FBI were available, but I thought the FBI was going to be investigating this.

Well - they didn't - but the ex-wife told me a few things but, I was never able to add the details - such as who was this other man and what was his name. Was he the same man Duane spent weekends with in AL (supposedly) or was he an OLD insurance agent who like Duane felt defeated. I do not know what the illness was of the room-mate.

The exwife told me Duane spent a lot of wk-ends with a man who only picked Duane up and they would be gone all week-end. All she knew was he had DARK hair and about Duane's height. Duane NEVER brought the man to the door or introduced her to him.
It was during this time Duane asked his wife to buy him some Dickies - work jumpsuits that buttoned or zipped up the front.

Ok that is all of the unrelated CRAP I have to unload on U guys at this time. Have to get the phone line freed up incase I get a call this afternoon....but the materials might not arrive until Sat - at any rate staying busy so I don't over think and prepare myself for the fact this other project might NOT get off the ground!

Even if it is a failed TAKE OFF - I will let you guys know what is going on. Then you can have a lot of fun at my expense while you laugh so hard that even after you pull that pin on the can - you can't drink from laughing so hard.

RobertMBlevins

The investigation into Earl Cossey's death has been CRAP. Not long after it happened, I researched other similar burglaries within a two-block radius of Cossey's house that happened less than a month after his death. Posted. Even did Google Map stuff. People laughed, poked fun. Whatever.

His murder remains unsolved and it seems like no one except his family even cares. Cossey was a really nice guy who interacted with hundreds of students in his teaching career. Forget his involvement with Cooper. That was a sideshow. In reality, he was a really nice guy who had hundreds of students pass through his fun classes and who undeservedly ended up being beaten to death in his own fucking garage. No justice has been served to date on this crime, and the King County Sheriffs' Department has gone totally lame on the case. Bunch of lame-o's in my humble opinion. You can quote me on that.

You think this is GOOD? You think this is RIGHT? Get real. He could have been your dad, your grandfather.
The entire investigation into his murder has been BS all the way from start to finish.

Yes, who really cares about Cossey's murder?

I know I do, and I suspect that many others do as well, but in different ways, such as LE.

As for the family, I believe they are suffering from a form of the Stockholm Syndrome, where they overly identify with principals in the case.

The Cossey family has steadfastly refused to talk with me, even invoking the cops to have me moved off the premises. Wayland refuses all contact via phone or snail mail, as does his mother, Coss' ex.

Friends of Cossey have also been unsuccessful in brokering a meeting between Wayland, Debbie and me..

I have seen similar behaviors in other familtes that have suffered a death to a loved one via violent means. This is what I think happens.

The family becomes very dependent upon the detectives and lead investigators for information and solice. Quickly, the cops become like a trusted confident of the family. In turn, the family are told that the media is not their friend, particularly guys like me who ask probing questions. Hence, we become outcasts, and the families live in a bubble.

As far as I can tell, the KCSO is not pursuing the Cossey case. Gambling friends of Cossey tell me that the cops have not followed-up on any of the leads they provided to investigators.

Nor will the cops tell us what they found on the credit cards, DL and the gambling chit sent back to the family by the so-called "Good Samaritan." Fingerprints? DNA on the stamps or envelope? Postmarks?

All this non-action tells me that the ties to Cooper may be strong, and the Powers That Be are hoping this blows away in the mists of public forgetfulness.

A new Cosey identity has been created, and he is no longer the owner of the parachutes that DB Coooper used. Coss is simply the rigger who packed the chutes. All mention of Cossey's role in Norjak - "I owned the chutes, NB6 vs NB8, Cooper was a whuffo who picked a bad chute, was a no-pull and cratered, etc." is gone. That story has been scrubbed.

For proof, just look at the WSHM COOPER exhibit. It's totally white-washed of Cossey's 40-year stink.

On a personal note, Cossey was not a nice guy. He was rude, obnoxious, and deceitful. Yes, his students loved him, but I found him to be a troubled, and troubling, jerk.

Also, to characterize Cossey's involvement in Norjak as a "sideshow," is egregious. It diminishes who Cossey was in life, and the impact he had in Norjak, good, bad or indifferent. Cossey was a major player in the DB Cooper investigation and it may have gotten him killed.

"Well, I don't believe Cossey was killed for anything related to the Cooper case. Let me state that first. Now I did say that I thought the investigation into his murder was lame. And I will give specific reasons why I believe that.

1) Several burglaries happened within two blocks of Cossey's house shortly before and after he was killed. The police think they are all unrelated, yet...they have admitted items were missing from the house.

2) In most, but not all murders of this kind, there is some type of information released that helps encourage the public to come forward with possible suspects. One reason is because the neighbors understandably wonder if THEY will be next. Yet the King County Sheriffs' Department has released virtually NO details of any type regarding the murder. The only thing released was the return of the wallet. How about a partial list of the items taken from the house? But months later, it's probably too late for that to do any good. Or they could have said something about a possible suspect, or someone who was seen in the neighborhood. The ironic thing here is that the cops spent some time asking for help from the public (initially) but gave the public absolutely ZIP to go on!

3) They have failed to provide any public updates on the case..."

reply:

So why do you think Cossey's role in Norjak has been scrubbed? Academic tidiness?

Are you willing to see Cossey fade into Norjak oblivion?

BruceSmith

The Cossey family has steadfastly refused to talk with me, even invoking the cops to have me moved off the premises. Wayland refuses all contact via phone or snail mail, as does his mother, Coss' ex.

Friends of Cossey have also been unsuccessful in brokering a meeting between Wayland, Debbie and me..

What do YOU not understand?
You are not only blinded by your behavior - you are deaf!

There IS nothing wrong with this family - what they do NOT want or need is a media person who is so full of himself he is obnoxious and they have been advised NOT to talk to reporters etc.

YOUR articles are never KIND and they almost always have a KINKY twist to them or a twisting of information to suit your
ENQUIRER attitude.

The post I am referrencing is an excellent example - you go into the psycological aspects and picture the family as having some kind of problem - when all they want is to be LEFT alone and allowed to grieve.

YOU do NOT have a degree in Pyscology nor do you have a medical degree! LEAVE them be.

It is people like you who create problems - by portraying the survivors in the worse case senario.
Everytime you make statements like that I want to PUKE. You are discusting. YOU put the real lives of people whose lives have already been changed - into a cess pool like enviroment.

YOU are NOT their friend - that is a given. The family is always instructed not to talk to the media regarding an unsolve murder!

You are an outcast media of your own making regarding Cooper. Any one that reads your biased opinions knows up front how you will tell their story. YOU do not have a compassionate bone in your body for anyone - it is all about YOU.

Because the law does not want their efforts publicized does NOT mean they do NOT have leads.
His being the packer of the chutes is NOT how the family wants their family member remembered. DO you NOT have any compassion for people at all?

Cossey's life was about MORE than that few moments he spent packing the chutes and his particpation. There is NO scrubbing of anything - it is called MANNERS and Courtesy!

U do NOT understand the concept of compassion. When your MOM dies should she be remember only for the lowest moments in her life?
Perhaps her disappoint of you is the lowest part of her life.

Think about what I have just said. I did not mean to be mean, but U do NOT see yourself and how your
OPINIONS are conceived by others under stress. YOU want only the SENATIONALISM - What you can say that will make you SOUND all impowering. You have no respect for others at all.

The WSHM is about Cooper - all Cossey did was pack and deliver the chutes. Cossey did not commit the crime.

Cossey was not rude nor was he deceitful - he was busy and he had a voice that might sound irritable
when it was not intended. He talked almost all the time on his cell and on the go down the highway...yea he worked out of habit.

YOU, BRUCE are RUDE and DECEITFUL - OBNOXIOUS - every thing you just called COSSEY!
Perhaps he was a JERK to you because YOU are a JERK.

You cannot make a good statement about anyone without qualifing it or demeaning the person you are talking about.

His Students LOVED him - what does that say about a man? A man U DID not KNOW and a MAN U never spent time with? JUST because his family and he rebuffed you for interviews DOES not give U the RIGHT to demean him in death!

You do NOT write about people - YOU write to hear someone say your name - You do NOT care who you hurt or HOW you interrupt their lives and then YOU have the GALL to make negative opinionated statements about a man you did NOT know!

You are also a source of misinformation - think about all of the BAD stuff you say about me and the image YOU want to portray of me! YOU dress YOUR stories to SUIT U not the VICTIMS you create with your warped opinion.

You are the one who is rude deceitful & obnoxious. Others will
not see this until you TURN your words on them. When they have been victimized by you then they will know - Bruce - has a problem and he presents a lot of MISINFORMATION which with his writing skills becomes fact when indeed it is NOT.