47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

To all the folks who attended Ariel this year (God bless you) and the Symposium in Tacoma (my sympathies) I have a message for you, and it's very upfront:

You want to hold a REAL Cooper symposium? I mean one where actual live human beings pack the house to hear what you have to say, what you have to hawk on Cooper?

Fine. Then you go through ME, or next time pay the expenses for such an event on your own. And get to Ariel late into the bargain. It's dumb to hold a symposium in a venue where you have to pay ten bucks to go and then drive to Ariel the same day. And abide by rules set by The People Who Run Everything.

I warned you this would be frank and upfront. I suggest that the venue of an event and How It Is Done is a consideration. As some of you know, AB of Seattle has the use of the Auburn Avenue Theater during the Auburn Days Festival the second weekend of every August. I am the chairman of this event, and humbly serve on the Auburn Days organizing committee. Last year, we showed sci-fi films and packed the house all weekend while passing out free snacks, pop, and bottled water to everyone who walked in the door. Nice folks set up stuff in the lobby.

This happens on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. This is what we do, baby...and it's a lot more fun than forking out bucks for Cooper Crap without an audience. We can do tables and chairs onstage, films or other vid presentations, and provide a podium for speakers.

This happens each year the second weekend of August. Besides the car show, the vendors, the food, the non-stop two stages of bands of all types, the thousands of folks wandering the streets for three days...there is ALSO the theater in the center of everything.

The lobby is big, we have mass tables and chairs available, it's air-conditioned, there is a stage and a screen and a sound system.

Two hundred and twenty very comfortable seats included. For a REAL Cooper event it would be SRO all the way.

You want to hold a Cooper event where people will actually fill the seats, where you have a full-house audience in attendance who had to pay nothing and were already wandering the streets anyway?

Then you come to me.

Sorry, but after the pathetic things I've read about the WSHM event, and seen on the internet, I had to suggest that. ;)

thanks, Robert, but I don't think the problem was the venue or charging. The $15 charge included the exhibit and the members of the audience who were unfamiliar with the case were able to see a lot more about the case besides a seminar.

That being said, I wouldn't mind something in Auburn, but I think you'd have the same short-coming we had. We didn't have the speakers or presenters that we had in 2011. How do you propose to get these people to fly into yours when the museum might have had a budget for some of that whereas you would not?

RobertMBlevins

Actually, we were granted a budget last year for the event and next year's budget is much bigger.

How many people showed to the WSHM symposium at ten bucks a pop? You have to fill the seats first or what's the point?

Then everything else sort of falls together. :)

There probably 40 - 50 by the afternoon session.

RobertMBlevins

To all the folks who attended Ariel this year (God bless you) and the Symposium in Tacoma (my sympathies) I have a message for you, and it's very upfront:

You want to hold a REAL Cooper symposium? I mean one where actual live human beings pack the house to hear what you have to say, what you have to hawk on Cooper?

Fine. Then you go through ME, or next time pay the expenses for such an event on your own. And get to Ariel late into the bargain. It's dumb to hold a symposium in a venue where you have to pay ten bucks to go and then drive to Ariel the same day. And abide by rules set by The People Who Run Everything.

I warned you this would be frank and upfront. I suggest that the venue of an event and How It Is Done is a consideration. As some of you know, AB of Seattle has the use of the Auburn Avenue Theater during the Auburn Days Festival the second weekend of every August. I am the chairman of this event, and humbly serve on the Auburn Days organizing committee. Last year, we showed sci-fi films and packed the house all weekend while passing out free snacks, pop, and bottled water to everyone who walked in the door. Nice folks set up stuff in the lobby.

This happens on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. This is what we do, baby...and it's a lot more fun than forking out bucks for Cooper Crap without an audience. We can do tables and chairs onstage, films or other vid presentations, and provide a podium for speakers.

This happens each year the second weekend of August. Besides the car show, the vendors, the food, the non-stop two stages of bands of all types, the thousands of folks wandering the streets for three days...there is ALSO the theater in the center of everything.

The lobby is big, we have mass tables and chairs available, it's air-conditioned, there is a stage and a screen and a sound system.

Two hundred and twenty very comfortable seats included. For a REAL Cooper event it would be SRO all the way.

You want to hold a Cooper event where people will actually fill the seats, where you have a full-house audience in attendance who had to pay nothing and were already wandering the streets anyway?

Then you come to me.

Sorry, but after the pathetic things I've read about the WSHM event, and seen on the internet, I had to suggest that. ;)

Let's have the real one here were it happened and have the DB COOPER tour. I can set it up. Tena bar, LEWIS RIVER,THE SPOT where the money was found, then moved to the beach. Then look at all the letters at once and talk about the DNA under the stamps and on the back of the envelopes.

I called CALLED Curtis E and left message that I would be calling him back. Let's all meet in Clark County..... Bruce Smith was the life of the party. He has the only GRAY COP shirt 001. I took a small video. But Bruce S is the big Star B|B| A little something for Skyjack to ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtpz90sp9cc
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

******Well, you certainly said something.

No worries. It wasn't much. B|

why are you here! ???

except to use this forum as your personal toilet paper and disrupt
others?

I thought you announced a fishing vacation prior to
Thanksgiving? Returning Dec 3rd? Fish await you. Go sleep
with the fishes!

:D

LOL. Why are YOU here? It's an existential question. The answer lies in Desiderata, I imagine.

What the heck is all your talk about 'profiles'. Not everyone can be pigeonholed or figured out by mathematical or psychological means. Especially when there is no file on them from an MHP (mental health professional) and no one put them on the couch. Frustrates you to no end, I'm sure. I can't believe you're whining because most of the proposed suspects are (your words) 'nice middle class American white guys'.

Well, Mr Genius...that's probably because Mucklow described him as 'nice' and the witnesses said he was middle-aged and white, and probably from the good ol' midwest USA. :S

It's on the wanted poster, anyway...:)
I believe my words were ...

If you are going to quote people at least quote what THEY say
vs. what YOU say! Stop making shit up!

MarkBennett

***To all the folks who attended Ariel this year (God bless you) and the Symposium in Tacoma (my sympathies) I have a message for you, and it's very upfront:

Then you come to me.

thanks, Robert, but I don't think the problem was the venue or charging. The $15 charge included the exhibit and the members of the audience who were unfamiliar with the case were able to see a lot more about the case besides a seminar.

That being said, I wouldn't mind something in Auburn, but I think you'd have the same short-coming we had. We didn't have the speakers or presenters that we had in 2011. How do you propose to get these people to fly into yours when the museum might have had a budget for some of that whereas you would not?

You assume the City of Auburn would sanction Blevins doing
this!

REALITY CHECK!

Wont ever happen.... for 237 reasons.

RobertMBlevins

******Actually, we were granted a budget last year for the event and next year's budget is much bigger.

How many people showed to the WSHM symposium at ten bucks a pop? You have to fill the seats first or what's the point?

Then everything else sort of falls together. :)

There probably 40 - 50 by the afternoon session.

Lame.

You say in part:

'That being said, I wouldn't mind something in Auburn, but I think you'd have the same short-coming we had. We didn't have the speakers or presenters that we had in 2011. How do you propose to get these people to fly into yours when the museum might have had a budget for some of that whereas you would not?...'

I am not paying for SHIT. People want to present what they have at the event, then they can get hold of me and I'll see what I can do. I will accomodate anyone who asks. If there is no interest, I'll just show free sci-fi movies again. Trust me. I have no problem doing this. Helping organize a Cooper event at the Ave would be tougher for me then screening free films. That's easy, especially with the freebies. B|

REALTY MOTEL LOL: YOU WONT HAVE TO!

:S:S:S:S:S:S
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MarkBennett

******Anything about Marla at the symposium? Has she given up on the Cooper's Niece angle? She was a tornado at the first symposium. But tornados are short lived.

Vicki is a cool breeze. Steady, non invasive, refreshing.

Mitchell's turkey flap description sure describes Vicki's Dad but if that feature was prominent why would it not show up in the FBI sketch? The sketches all show a sharp chin line.

Collins is puzzling. Why would you call your own father a criminal without having any proof? Odd. I expect his 60 page book will be a flop.

GreyCop's nearly incoherent posts are odd too. Can't quite figure him out. His book will flop too.

The rocky shore of Cooperland is a graveyard of literary ships. Their tattered wreckage serves as a grim reminder. Nobody gets rich here. You are lucky just to break even.

Paul didn't show up? wonder why. he seems to have the whole thing figured out...

As I described above, the symposium was really disappointing. There was no discussion of any suspects, including Marla.

Grey Cop was at Ariel. I talked to him and he showed me handwriting samples from Kenny from the 1950s and the letters and the ticket. I'm not a handwriting expert, so I couldn't draw any conclusions.

He also talked to me about stories about how someone else hid the money and directed the Ingrahams to find it and Kenny bought gold with all of the money. I have to admit he lost me on a lot of that story and Vicki was kind enough to walk over and rescue me.

His book would probably be worth reading, but I didn't want to pay $19.95 for it.

I didn't mean to run of like that but when Vicki? told me they were selling HA HA HA by DB Cooper a book that I do not own I bought 10. I asked you if you knew what Happy birthday Clair meant and you said no please wright that down on a piece of paper. Bruce said he didn't know. GC 148 How much money would like to bet that I have a wittiness that B I told that the money was planted and they were at the party less than a foot from you. PS it's a confession. Not a book. Just so I don't cross any lines what is VICKI to you out of respect. GC 148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

I agree that the Symposium and the Ariel event are too much for 1 day & did not draw seniors -individuals from the era & Cooper interested individuals.

As it stood 2013 was same ole crowd and book pushers - not the general public who would like to see the case solved.

The window has NOW been closed and no such meeting of the minds will ever help without the co-operation of the TV stations and the FBI. The Museum was the perfect drawing card, just handle in the wrong way - to many book pushers and no national media coverage.

The LAST chance for the FBI to attract individuals WHO might have had something to offer. It is OVER!

THe only possible chance left is a TV program in connection with journalist to launch the last pleas for the public to come forward. There is NOT enough time to do this - it takes months to put together...without the likes of JT who actually had NOTHING to do with the crime and has presented more than one suspect.

ASK seniors to contribute what they might have in the way of suspects [:/]most of them are in nursing homes, senile or deceased. Last CHANCE for the public to come forward with information...it has to be Nationwide.

Needs to be done with FBI investigators who WILL be neutral - no comments about past or present suspects - JUST asking for help with REAL information - NO Cooper Comics, NO FBI agent trying to MAKE a name for himself.

It will be the LAST CHANCE to solve the case. Unlikely a TV program would be interested in presenting this case in that format and at this time.

Perhaps a program making all of the pertinent files available and with personal witness testimonies - not addressing current or past subjects. A program that ACTUAL asks for HELP.

A plea by the airlines to finally bury Cooper. A nationwide program - not just WA oriented. A program like this would take months to put together. NO bias toward any suspect. JT is OUT! He is not capable of making an unbiased statement and has supported multiple suspects over the yrs.

AMERICA's MOST WANTED, but one hour dedicated to one crime. The crew then and now and their personal pleas for this to end.

Attached the old faxed pic I was sent - just the tops of 3 heads, do not know the names, locations nor to I have permission to post pictures of a group unrelated to the subject. The 2 men flanking the one man - are all deceased - so I hope they do NOT mind that I am using their body parts ;) to make a POINT.

The most debated part of Cooper's description is the color of the complexion!

Georger - NO FRICKING comment about the EAR - I couldn't figure it out - but, I saw something else in this picture - that I did NOT see until it posted. Would be VERY interesting to see the ORIGINAL PICTURE!

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

I agree that the Symposium and the Ariel event are too much for 1 day & did not draw seniors -individuals from the era & Cooper interested individuals.

As it stood 2013 was same ole crowd and book pushers - not the general public who would like to see the case solved.

The window has NOW been closed and no such meeting of the minds will ever help without the co-operation of the TV stations and the FBI. The Museum was the perfect drawing card, just handle in the wrong way - to many book pushers and no national media coverage.

The LAST chance for the FBI to attract individuals WHO might have had something to offer. It is OVER!

THe only possible chance left is a TV program in connection with journalist to launch the last pleas for the public to come forward. There is NOT enough time to do this - it takes months to put together...without the likes of JT who actually had NOTHING to do with the crime and has presented more than one suspect.

ASK seniors to contribute what they might have in the way of suspects [:/]most of them are in nursing homes, senile or deceased. Last CHANCE for the public to come forward with information...it has to be Nationwide.

This needs to be done with FBI investigators who WILL be neutral - no comments about past or present suspects - JUST asking for help with REAL information - NO Cooper Comics NO FBI agent trying to MAKE a name for himself.

It will be the LAST CHANCE to solve the case. Unlikely a TV program would be interested in presenting this case in that format and at this time.

Perhaps a program making all of the pertinent files available and with personal witness testimonies - not addressing current or past subjects. A program that ACTUAL asks for HELP.

A plea by the airlines to finally bury Cooper. A nationwide program - not just WA oriented. A program like this would take months to put together. NO bias toward any one suspect over another and JT is OUT! He is not capable of making an unbiases statement.

Like the old AMERICA's MOST WANTED, but one hour dedicated to one crime. The crew then and now and their personal pleas for this to end.

Attached the old faxed pic I was sent - just the tops of 3 heads, because I do not know the names, locations nor to I have permission to post pictures of a group unrelated to the subject in question. The 2 men flanking the one man - are all deceased - so I hope they do NOT mind that I am using parts of their heads to make a POINT regarding the most debated part of the description of Cooper. The color of his complexion!

You were there in sprite D W pic was on the wall as you walk in I put it up on UTUB just now GC 148

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

To all the folks who attended Ariel this year (God bless you) and the Symposium in Tacoma (my sympathies)
I have a message for you, and it's very upfront:

Then you come to me.

Sorry, but after what I've read on the WSHM event, and seen on the internet, I had to suggest it. ;)

Blevins you sound - PLAIN BITTER!

Six months ago you were posting about how cozy you were with
'NAMED PEOPLE' at WSHM etc. and how you supported WSHM.
Now its all potsherds and ashes, like the fall of Troy? Are you
claiming to be Achilles, Ulysses, or Agamemnon?

The symposium was a failure because they didn't follow your
advice!

Can we now officially say you sound and act like ... Jo Weber?

Will you be trying to get Carr, Eng, and WSHM all fired?:D

skyjack71

Needs to be done with FBI investigators who WILL be neutral - no comments about past or present suspects - JUST asking for help with REAL information - NO Cooper Comics, NO FBI agent trying to MAKE a name for himself.

A plea by the airlines to finally bury Cooper. A nationwide program - not just WA oriented. A program like this would take months to put together. NO bias toward any suspect. JT is OUT! He is not capable of making an unbiased statement and has supported multiple suspects over the yrs.

AMERICA's MOST WANTED, but one hour dedicated to one crime. The crew then and now and their personal pleas for this to end.

Attached the old faxed pic I was sent - just the tops of 3 heads, do not know the names, locations nor to I have permission to post pictures of a group unrelated to the subject. The 2 men flanking the one man - are all deceased - so I hope they do NOT mind that I am using their body parts ;) to make a POINT.

Good! My post was aimed at you...

I knew you would rush to do another rehash makeover about
how Duane was a chameleon .... looked like a chicken in Spring
... looked like a Brazilian bear in Autumn ...

How much do you charge for a bone throw and palm reading?

Keep in mind, Blevins ISN'T GOING TO PAY SHIT! It's
against his principles.

GreyCopGC148

You were there in sprite D W pic was on the wall as you walk in I put it up on UTUB just now GC 148

Well, you will have to post the pic used in the thread - I can not do U-Tube! If it was the old pic that was distorted that the brother sent me - I did NOT know that man. BET they did NOT use any of the pics I have sent them! Attached is the only PIC the FBIi ever uses - wonder why? Then I will post 2 other they should have used.

skyjack71

Well, you will have to post the pic used in the thread - I can not do U-Tube! If it was the old pic that was distorted that the brother sent me - I did NOT know that man. BET they did NOT use any of the pics I have sent them! Attached is the only PIC the FBIi ever uses - wonder why? Then I will post 2 other they should have used.

I wonder what it would take to get Greycop to change to (and
back) Duane Weber?

Think about it!

Howz JT these days - ?

>:(

GreyCopGC148

*********Anything about Marla at the symposium? Has she given up on the Cooper's Niece angle? She was a tornado at the first symposium. But tornados are short lived.

Mitchell's turkey flap description sure describes Vicki's Dad but if that feature was prominent why would it not show up in the FBI sketch? The sketches all show a sharp chin line.

Collins is puzzling. Why would you call your own father a criminal without having any proof? Odd. I expect his 60 page book will be a flop.

GreyCop's nearly incoherent posts are odd too. Can't quite figure him out. His book will flop too.

The rocky shore of Cooperland is a graveyard of literary ships. Their tattered wreckage serves as a grim reminder. Nobody gets rich here. You are lucky just to break even.

Paul didn't show up? wonder why. he seems to have the whole thing figured out...

As I described above, the symposium was really disappointing. There was no discussion of any suspects, including Marla.

Grey Cop was at Ariel. I talked to him and he showed me handwriting samples from Kenny from the 1950s and the letters and the ticket. I'm not a handwriting expert, so I couldn't draw any conclusions.

He also talked to me about stories about how someone else hid the money and directed the Ingrahams to find it and Kenny bought gold with all of the money. I have to admit he lost me on a lot of that story and Vicki was kind enough to walk over and rescue me.

His book would probably be worth reading, but I didn't want to pay $19.95 for it.

I didn't mean to run of like that but when Vicki? told me they were selling HA HA HA by DB Cooper a book that I do not own I bought 10. I asked you if you knew what Happy birthday Clair meant and you said no please wright that down on a piece of paper. Bruce said he didn't know. GC 148 How much money would like to bet that I have a wittiness that B I told that the money was planted and they were at the party less than a foot from you. PS it's a confession. Not a book. Just so I don't cross any lines what is VICKI to you out of respect. GC 148

When there are 6 suspects 5 will be wrong. that is reality no mater who it is so are willing to pick yours and stick with it. I had all six to choose from. This case could not be solved be for 2009 its Larry Carr that did it when I saw the ticket for the first time it was only a matter of time. It all started a long time a go. Will you say your sorry to Mr Blevins or will Vicki be your excuse I asked you if you wanted to go outside and see the truth you said no Paul Geivett I toll you I had just called Curtis E and that I have spoke to Larry Carr as well as certified all my evidence to Gary A Fowler PDX FBI Office did you fore get that part. did you know you can feed 4 kids over sea 1 dollar threw Christina Aguilar program Ill sell that book you didn't buy someday and mach the 20 that makes 40 so you will be feeding 160 kids what a man you are Vicki must be proud of you for feeding 160 kids see KENNETH you can't lose ever B| Paul Geivett 360 975 9601 Boo

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

************Anything about Marla at the symposium? Has she given up on the Cooper's Niece angle? She was a tornado at the first symposium. But tornados are short lived.

When there are 6 suspects 5 will be wrong. that is reality no mater who it is so are willing to pick yours and stick with it. I had all six to choose from. This case could not be solved be for 2009 its Larry Carr that did it when I saw the ticket for the first time it was only a matter of time. It all started a long time a go. Will you say your sorry to Mr Blevins or will Vicki be your excuse I asked you if you wanted to go outside and see the truth you said no Paul Geivett I toll you I had just called Curtis E and that I have spoke to Larry Carr as well as certified all my evidence to Gary A Fowler PDX FBI Office did you fore get that part. did you know you can feed 4 kids over sea 1 dollar threw Christina Aguilar program Ill sell that book you didn't buy someday and mach the 20 that makes 40 so you will be feeding 160 kids what a man you are Vicki must be proud of you for feeding 160 kids see KENNETH you can't lose ever B| Paul Geivett 360 975 9601 Boo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

***************Anything about Marla at the symposium? Has she given up on the Cooper's Niece angle? She was a tornado at the first symposium. But tornados are short lived.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Remember Tom Cruise and Nicole Kiddman one tall one short yhaa like that But more Danny Davedo.

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

******************Anything about Marla at the symposium? Has she given up on the Cooper's Niece angle? She was a tornado at the first symposium. But tornados are short lived.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Remember Tom Cruise and Nicole Kiddman one tall one short yhaa like that But more Danny Davedo.

I worked on Jay Leno show as writer that's why they got rid of him sorry. I can do this all day see dumb it look's You pined me in the corner. GC 148

Written by Paul Geivett

georger

back) Duane Weber?

Think about it!

Howz JT these days - ?

I have absolutely NO idea how JT is doing and could care less.

As for having Mr. Grey switch - NO WAY! The man is a fricking basket case. His spelling and grammar and style seems to mimic a couple of guys who have contacted me in the past. Just a couple of NUTS whose only motive is to complicate the issues with mumbo jumbo. I have been dealing with his twin brother in private emails using a different name.

Happy Birthday Clara is NOT a quote from Ha Ha Ha by author unknown but, from Max Gunther's book What Really Happen

GreyCopGC148

*********************Anything about Marla at the symposium? Has she given up on the Cooper's Niece angle? She was a tornado at the first symposium. But tornados are short lived.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I worked on Jay Leno show as writer that's why they got rid of him sorry. I can do this all day see dumb it look's You pined me in the corner. GC 148

It's not classy to sell a book at Ariel it's ok to give them away for free and you can spend your money there for the owner NOT ME it's not a bout the money for me . You thing there's a pot of gold at end of the DB COOPER story. Well there is and it's for LYLE COOPER my brother Kenny was cooper:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: we must proceed with caution.

Written by Paul Geivett

skyjack71

back) Duane Weber?

Think about it!

Howz JT these days - ?

As for having Mr. Grey switch - NO WAY! The man is a fricking basket case. His spelling and grammar and style seems to mimic a couple of guys who have contacted me in the past. Just a couple of NUTS whose only motive is to complicate the issues with mumbo jumbo. I have been dealing with his twin brother in private emails using a different name.

Happy Birthday Clara is NOT a quote from Ha Ha Ha by author unknown but, from Max Gunther's book What Really Happen

Thank God now you can figure it out for your self

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

back) Duane Weber?

Think about it!

Howz JT these days - ?

If you read ha ha ha DB Cooper the part about Reno is a dream he has on the plane after passing out. Read it again

Thank God now you can figure it out for your self

Written by Paul Geivett

Georger Stated:

Good! My post was aimed at you...

I knew you would rush to do another rehash makeover about
how Duane was a chameleon .... looked like a chicken in Spring
... looked like a Brazilian bear in Autumn ...

I have absolutely NO IDea what you are babbling about Georger. I am NOT wanting or trying to change anything to anyone. I just wanted you to LOOK at this picture - Perhaps you missed it. This is Duane and some men he worked with - it was only for the purpose of establishing how dark Duane's complexion was in the early 70's.

I then told you not to ask about the ear - because the pic is blurred. I then made a comment for you to notice SOMETHING ELSE in the photo unrelated to Weber. Reattaching the photo and would like to have your opinion of what you see in that photo.
Do NOT concentrate on Weber - just look at it in it entirety.

skyjack71

It was wanted poster with 4 or 5 pics with DB Cooper pic in middle all D W

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

LOL suggest one Little Thing that might be better and people just go off their rocker. For the record: Since I am the chairman of the event listed below, for me to promote Kenny Christiansen at the theater would not only be in poor taste, but also look really bad.

The venue is available as listed below. You can take advantage of it, or we can just run free sci-fi films all day. I careth not...:)
Interested? Contact me by email and be serious:

'To all the folks who attended Ariel this year (God bless you) and the Symposium in Tacoma (my sympathies)
I have a message for you, and it's very upfront:

Then you come to me.

You never know. We might even bring Ursula K. LeGuin. She's my fave sci-fi author. I told her once that I'd ask her to adopt me if I didn't already have a mother. She liked that. B| Relax. It's all good.

If the people of the City of Auburn WA are anything like you ....
well .... my sympathies to them.

You seem to speak freely for them. officially. As their good shepherd?

Does the rest of the State of Washington have cause for
concern? Is a quarantine warranted? To avoid total chaos?
And a fire sale! Auburn SOLD for 69-cents.

:o

skyjack71

Georger - NO FRICKING comment about the EAR - I couldn't figure it out - but, I saw something else in this picture - that I did NOT see until it posted. Would be VERY interesting to see the ORIGINAL PICTURE!

Since Georger didn't seem to read this - perhaps I need to repost it and the picture I attached. See Below.

P.S.
TWO white guys with an Indian, Mexican, Italian or German? Many do not realize that the Germans had varing colors of complexions depending on the origin. Duane was darker than anyone in his family, but he and his brother looked like brothers. The sister had a relatively fair complexion....Duane had olive undertones but then with a suntan it was called Ruddy in the prison records.

As Clara stated - she described Cooper complexion comparing it to the color of mahogony - if I remember correctly. It definitely was NOT that dark but it would get a reddish brown with the gray/olive undertones. I never knew him to use any sun protectors Or tanning lotions.