47 47
quade

DB Cooper

(Sarcastically) THANK you for your concern.
I can read and post but - it is very difficult. Every thing seems to be very light in color and very small and my co-ordination is off. This happened in just a couple of wks - ignored it until the last couple of days...also pain over my left eye. Thought it was medication I was taking - but nothing in the warnings regarding vision.

Maybe the medication has cause a rapid acceleration of my cataracs, but the Dr. said with the last exam I was a 3 or 4 yrs away from that. Maybe the drugs changed that!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

You know damn well that I write and compose my post directly to the thread & make my corrections after I have posted (how well you know as you have responded in the past before I could catch my errors). I can only correct errors if I see them within a narrow span of time - such as the time I used your REAL name Georgie Porgie!

Bruce adds too much "pork" to his writings about REAL things - other than this a pretty good writer.
Reminds me of the 1st books edited by a local club.

My sister is very active in a resort area with a book club there - she was the co-ordinator for the conventions and made attempts to write her 1st book. Never published & will not be until she is deceased. This is how I have met individuals such as James Patterson, Retired FBI writers...etc.

P.S. I am not a writer & have never tried to write anything other than short articles...about life experiences. The Tangle Forest & Golden Locket & 22 Yrs Ago.

I did WOW a college professor my first yr in college in 1958. IT was our 1st class and we had 45 minutes. He told us to write a true story about an actual event in our life.

Hell, my life was nothing. Just school & the farm. These RICH kids in this highly esteemed college would not be interested in any story I had to tell.

Well, we had our assembly which included ever student in this college & the professor read a story written by a male student & then announces he wanted to read my story. He had not been able to reach me for permission. He asked me right there in front of all of those RICH kids.

By the way - I worked the dining room to pay for room & board. My father payed the tuition - I also worked in a department story on Sat. for spending money & clothes.

He claimed it was the most compelling story he had ever read composed in 45 minutes.

PROBLEM! "GLUP" [:/]:$ Shamefully, The story was true! I told him this afterward & he reduced my A+ with a SMILE. He then told me it was still the best he had ever read by a 1st yr student considering my major was science...and to never stop writing.

I started it truthfully, but I didn't know where it was going - it was just something I did everyday of my life ....and when I got down to the last line there was no ending - the time was up and I was in a corner with 3 minutes to end it or tie it together.

I insinuated something that was not true and never happened...in that last LINE!

The professor respected my honesty in coming forth and told me never to stop writing. Well I never gave it a thought - writing that is, but I wrote the two shorts NO one has ever read. Just things in my life I felt needed to be written down...they made me feel better. One was about my mother and the other about my break-up with a wonderful man who I ran into 22 yrs later...but the relationship was NOT renewed.

How many words was this?:ph34r::D

MarkBennett

I want to go back up the page and read Bruce's Ariel story
again! Damn that kid can write!

Agree! Bruce is the best! I read Bruce's write up, and said to myself "That sounds really fun. I wish I were there!" Then, I remembered I was!

Mr Bruce Smith I am having the owner of Ariel sign the book and young Brandon J, Who typed my book DB COOPER CASE SOLVED 6 13 13. Will try to get a two more shirts for you. Will sigh Gray Cop GC 148 and Dan Cooper across the back. Will number them 002 003. thanks for dancing you made some of those women's day Your a real Gentlemen.
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

MarkBennett

Agree! Bruce is the best! I read Bruce's write up, and said to myself "That sounds really fun. I wish I were there!" Then, I remembered I was!

:D:D good line ...

GreyCopGC148

Mr Bruce Smith I am having the owner of Ariel sign the book and young Brandon J, Who typed my book DB COOPER CASE SOLVED 6 13 13. Will try to get a two more shirts for you. Will sigh Gray Cop GC 148 and Dan Cooper across the back. Will number them 002 003. thanks for dancing you made some of those women's day Your a real Gentlemen.

M Bennett I'll be honest I really think that my book will be to much for you. Not the cost but 42 years of evidence and 30 things to look at the same time. you have $ $ over you eyes. But that your thing. Vickie only your friend. That must be a Will and Grace thing but thats ok. Would like to see someone else write the money was planted. I can show you. But you won't like it. You will never show your face again. But that will be your Owen foot in your mouth. Your about to make yourself look so foolish. Well how about it.GC 148 THE GRAY COP
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

M Bennett I'll be honest I really think that my book will be to much for you. Not the cost but 42 years of evidence and 30 things to look at the same time. you have $ $ over you eyes. But that your thing. Vickie only your friend. That must be a Will and Grace thing but thats ok. Would like to see someone else write the money was planted. I can show you. But you won't like it. You will never show your face again. But that will be your Owen foot in your mouth. Your about to make yourself look so foolish. Well how about it.GC 148 THE GRAY COP

M B Smith thanks for the really cool SKY THIEF on my prop chute that was used for the making of the cover on my book it really ads class and authenticity.GC 148 Brendon liked it to.

Written by Paul Geivett

MarkBennett

Rest assured, Mark. I have documented proof you were in attendence. Your signature is on my shirt. Which proves you should always bring a Sharpie to Ariel so the doubters on the DZ will "ferme la bouch," if you catch my drift, or if your memory fades.

BruceSmith

Mark Bennett then came by and asked me where Grey Cop was. I pointed to Paul and said, “I think that’s your man!”

But Paul was heading towards the memorabilia corner in the Ariel Tavern and was swallowed by the crowd of about 50 revelers. Therefore I had to guide Mark across the dance floor to Paul/Grey Cop. After they made contact I quickly left. I went outside and dropped to my knees, made the sign of the cross and said a Hail Mary for Mark.

Thank for showing that he pined me in the corner. This man has no class but thats how he was raised. Your dad must be proud of you. You know that little dingy on the back of that million dollar yacht. I can afford the yacht but maybe the little dingy. I'll all call it THE SS VICKI. The true rescue bout. HA HA HA DB COOPER thanks for helping me get $1500 dollars Vicki. Your the coolest. I see you walk out of there with about $600 free dollars in your purse. Or maybe more. Once again $1500 thats more than my book sales I'm sure but M B wont understand how but thats just him. He loves that foot in mouth think but thats just him. Paul Geivett PS 50 not 40 didn't you see me with out my hat on that big bald head. If you have a photo please show her I don't what to let her down. $ 2100 dollars. GC 148 THE GRAY COP

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

I'm sorry, Paul. I don't understand a word of what you just said.

GreyCopGC148

Mark Bennett then came by and asked me where Grey Cop was. I pointed to Paul and said, “I think that’s your man!”

But Paul was heading towards the memorabilia corner in the Ariel Tavern and was swallowed by the crowd of about 50 revelers. Therefore I had to guide Mark across the dance floor to Paul/Grey Cop. After they made contact I quickly left. I went outside and dropped to my knees, made the sign of the cross and said a Hail Mary for Mark.

Thank for showing that he pined me in the corner. This man has no class but thats how he was raised. Your dad must be proud of you. You know that little dingy on the back of that million dollar yacht. I can afford the yacht but maybe the little dingy. I'll all call it THE SS VICKI. The true rescue bout. HA HA HA DB COOPER thanks for helping me get $1500 dollars Vicki. Your the coolest. I see you walk out of there with about $600 free dollars in your purse. Or maybe more. Once again $1500 thats more than my book sales I'm sure but M B wont understand how but thats just him. He loves that foot in mouth think but thats just him. Paul Geivett PS 50 not 40 didn't you see me with out my hat on that big bald head. If you have a photo please show her I don't what to let her down. $ 2100 dollars. GC 148 THE GRAY COP

I don't know what you paid your editor, but I'm sure it wasn't enough.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

BruceSmith

Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

http://themountainnewswa.net/2013/12/04/db-cooper-42nd-anniversary-celebrations-include-symposium-in-tacoma-and-annual-bash-in-ariel/

Oh shit....photographic proof?
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

BruceSmith

Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

http://themountainnewswa.net/2013/12/04/db-cooper-42nd-anniversary-celebrations-include-symposium-in-tacoma-and-annual-bash-in-ariel/

very nice photos - more!:D

georger

***Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

PIX of Mark Bennett, now up at the Mountain News, by popular demand, of course.

BruceSmith

******Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

Thanks, Bruce. That's me, all right.

Of course, I was much younger then.

BruceSmith

******Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

nice! - more !! :D:D

georger

*********Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

Oh no just like Curtis E said now I'm publicly part of the DB Cooper case. How many copy's of HA HA HA DB COOPER.

When will the next big event be at the symposium or is it over. I will be more then happy to show up. It would be the first time speaking publicly but I'll give it my best shot.

I would like to invite Curtis Eng along with Larry Carr. To discuss my contact with them. Along with the evidence. And all major News Net works. But cowards like Mark Bennett and children under 5 are ask not to attend. GC 148 Paul Geivett

PS PLEASE BRING MY 6...20 dollar bills or mail by Christmas time is of the essence. Paul Geivett

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

************Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

Oh no just like Curtis E said now I'm publicly part of the DB Cooper case. How many copy's of HA HA HA DB COOPER.

When will the next big event be at the symposium or is it over. I will be more then happy to show up. It would be the first time speaking publicly but I'll give it my best shot.

I would like to invite Curtis Eng along with Larry Carr. To discuss my contact with them. Along with the evidence. And all major News Net works. But cowards like Bark Bennett and children under 5 are ask not to attend. GC 148 Paul Geivett

PS PLEASE BRING MY 6...20 dollar bill or mail by Christmas time is of the essence. Paul Geivett

The coward List will grow for now it has one

1 Mark Bennett

2 ?

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

***************Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

I would like to invite Curtis Eng along with Larry Carr. To discuss my contact with them. Along with the evidence. And all major News Net works. But cowards like Bark Bennett and children under 5 are ask not to attend. GC 148 Paul Geivett

PS PLEASE BRING MY 6...20 dollar bill or mail by Christmas time is of the essence. Paul Geivett

1 Mark Bennett

2 ?

Honestly, Paul? You're ragging on me? Who else on this forum has bought your book and is willing to give it a serious review?

I can tell you I don't play those games on this forum. Keep it up if you like, but I'm not responding.

GreyCopGC148

***************Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

1 Mark Bennett

2 Br??? ?????

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

******************Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

1 mark bennett

2 B

Written by Paul Geivett

he invested a large chunk of the stolen money in Boeing Stock to "say thanks".

Go right back at em via Wall St eh?

Boeing stock bought in Nov-Dec 71 has gone up roughly 10X at todays price.

Not a bad call Mr Cooper.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

he invested a large chunk of the stolen money in Boeing Stock to "say thanks".

Go right back at em via Wall St eh?

Boeing stock bought in Nov-Dec 71 has gone up roughly 10X at todays price.

Not a bad call Mr Cooper.

:)Stock investments? He would have had to show income - profit and loss. Seriously doubt Cooper invested in stocks, but he did loan a friend several K and took a note for it. Do not know if the note was ever paided back - the signee had Mafia connections so I was told and since I met him one time - yea, I believe it.

Hard to believe that in 1972 that man had to borrow money from Duane Weber! This is very PUZZLING and I still have the note - Maybe Mr X was washing money for Cooper!

The individual Duane held the note for - looks exactly like one of the illustrated characticures in that book.
I guess I should pull the book, but he has a cigar in his mouth - that is my memory.

Jo wrote

Stock investments? He would have had to show income - profit and loss.

Only if he sold. Buying and holding doesnt create a taxable event as far as I know. You could borrow on margin against your stock if you needed cash.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.