47 47
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

Attached the old faxed pic I was sent - just the tops of 3 heads, do not know the names, locations nor to I have permission to post pictures of a group unrelated to the subject. The 2 men flanking the one man - are all deceased - so I hope they do NOT mind that I am using their body parts ;) to make a POINT.

The most debated part of Cooper's description is the color of the complexion!

Georger - NO FRICKING comment about the EAR - I couldn't figure it out - but, I saw something else in this picture - that I did NOT see until it posted. Would be VERY interesting to see the ORIGINAL PICTURE!

Since Georger didn't seem to read this - perhaps I need to repost it and the picture I attached.

Why are you so mean?

georger

Attached the old faxed pic I was sent - just the tops of 3 heads, do not know the names, locations nor to I have permission to post pictures of a group unrelated to the subject. The 2 men flanking the one man - are all deceased - so I hope they do NOT mind that I am using their body parts ;) to make a POINT.

Georger - NO FRICKING comment about the EAR - I couldn't figure it out - but, I saw something else in this picture - that I did NOT see until it posted. Would be VERY interesting to see the ORIGINAL PICTURE!

Since Georger didn't seem to read this - perhaps I need to repost it and the picture I attached.

Why are you so mean?

:):|Georger, What is wrong my sweet baboon. What about that post was mean? I was asking you to look at the picture of the 3 men I attached and tell me what you thought about the pic. What is mean in that?

Maybe you recognized one of the men in the picture. They are both deceased and they were older than Duane.. this is ONLY for a complexion comparison....and the only photo I have that shows Duane with other men...in the 70's.

All I am trying to do is explain or explore the witness statements regarding the complexion. They were all over the park with the complexion color - so I thought this would help.

What is mean about that - I was asking for help regarding what the witness where trying to relate...and something that might rule out other suspects.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

******LOL suggest one Little Thing that might be better and people just go off their rocker. For the record: Since I am the chairman of the event listed below, for me to promote Kenny Christiansen at the theater would not only be in poor taste, but also look really bad.

The venue is available as listed below. You can take advantage of it, or we can just run free sci-fi films all day. I careth not...:)
Interested? Contact me by email and be serious:

'To all the folks who attended Ariel this year (God bless you) and the Symposium in Tacoma (my sympathies)
I have a message for you, and it's very upfront:

You want to hold a REAL Cooper symposium? I mean one where actual live human beings pack the house to hear what you have to say, what you have to hawk on Cooper?

Fine. Then you go through ME, or next time pay the expenses for such an event on your own. And get to Ariel late into the bargain. It's dumb to hold a symposium in a venue where you have to pay ten bucks to go and then drive to Ariel the same day. And abide by rules set by The People Who Run Everything.

I warned you this would be frank and upfront. I suggest that the venue of an event and How It Is Done is a consideration. As some of you know, AB of Seattle has the use of the Auburn Avenue Theater during the Auburn Days Festival the second weekend of every August. I am the chairman of this event, and humbly serve on the Auburn Days organizing committee. Last year, we showed sci-fi films and packed the house all weekend while passing out free snacks, pop, and bottled water to everyone who walked in the door. Nice folks set up stuff in the lobby.

This happens on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. This is what we do, baby...and it's a lot more fun than forking out bucks for Cooper Crap without an audience. We can do tables and chairs onstage, films or other vid presentations, and provide a podium for speakers.

This happens each year the second weekend of August. Besides the car show, the vendors, the food, the non-stop two stages of bands of all types, the thousands of folks wandering the streets for three days...there is ALSO the theater in the center of everything.

The lobby is big, we have mass tables and chairs available, it's air-conditioned, there is a stage and a screen and a sound system.

Two hundred and twenty very comfortable seats included. For a REAL Cooper event it would be SRO all the way.

You want to hold a Cooper event where people will actually fill the seats, where you have a full-house audience in attendance who had to pay nothing and were already wandering the streets anyway?

Then you come to me.

You never know. We might even bring Ursula K. LeGuin. She's my fave sci-fi author. I told her once that I'd ask her to adopt me if I didn't already have a mother. She liked that. B| Relax. It's all good.

If the people of the City of Auburn WA are anything like you ....
well .... my sympathies to them.

You seem to speak freely for them. officially. As their good shepherd?

Does the rest of the State of Washington have cause for
concern? Is a quarantine warranted? To avoid total chaos?
And a fire sale! Auburn SOLD for 69-cents.

:o

What EXACTLY do you have against the people of this fine town?

I was just wondering....:S

predictable re-direct, distortion, and straw man.

Have you beat your cat lately?

skyjack71

Why are you so mean?

:):|Georger, What is wrong my sweet baboon. What about that post was mean? I was asking you to look at the picture of the 3 men I attached and tell me what you thought about the pic. What is mean in that?

Maybe you recognized one of the men in the picture. They are both deceased and they were older than Duane.. this is ONLY for a complexion comparison....and the only photo I have that shows Duane with other men...in the 70's.

All I am trying to do is explain or explore the witness statements regarding the complexion. They were all over the park with the complexion color - so I thought this would help.

What is mean about that - I was asking for help regarding what the witness where trying to relate...and something that might rule out other suspects.

Your pic?

What pic?

The pic didnt come through!

Find the whole pic and try again later ?

Ask Greycop is look at your pic. Im not your catering service.

skyjack71

[

P.S.
TWO white guys with an Indian, Mexican, Italian or German? Many do not realize that the Germans had varing colors of complexions depending on the origin. Duane was darker than anyone in his family, but he and his brother looked like brothers. The sister had a relatively fair complexion....Duane had olive undertones but then with a suntan it was called Ruddy in the prison records.

As Clara stated - she described Cooper complexion comparing it to the color of mahogony - if I remember correctly. It definitely was NOT that dark but it would get a reddish brown with the gray/olive undertones. I never knew him to use any sun protectors Or tanning lotions.

skyjack71

Since Georger didn't seem to read this - perhaps I need to repost it and the picture I attached. See Below.

P.S.
TWO white guys with an Indian, Mexican, Italian or German? Many do not realize that the Germans had varing colors of complexions depending on the origin. Duane was darker than anyone in his family, but he and his brother looked like brothers. The sister had a relatively fair complexion....Duane had olive undertones but then with a suntan it was called Ruddy in the prison records.

As Clara stated - she described Cooper complexion comparing it to the color of mahogony - if I remember correctly. It definitely was NOT that dark but it would get a reddish brown with the gray/olive undertones. I never knew him to use any sun protectors Or tanning lotions.

skyjack71

Since Georger didn't seem to read this - perhaps I need to repost it and the picture I attached. See Below.

P.S.

So you are now saying Duane was an Indian!

Mongolian?

Eskimow?

Congolese ???

Pygmy ???

No wonder he didnt make it as a comedian and had to resort to crime!

See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/..._aircraft_hijackings

and
http://en.wikipedia.org/..._aircraft_hijackings

To date, the self-promoted stable of suspects on free internet
forums have been: nice middle class American white guys
Cultural Gomer goggles? No description of Cooper including
Gregory's description, fits the WMCWG profile!

Moreover, a list of hijackings at links above (see prior Farflung &
Georger posts) shows the Cooper hijacking occurring in a larger
context of hijackings, most with a foreign connection, and nice
middle class American white guys are a rarity!

I would note that one of Himmelsbach's first publicised profiles
for Cooper was: "food service worker (of foreign extraction)"!

Domestic hijacking is rare prior to the Cooper hijacking vs
foreign connected hijackings. Domestic hijacking increases after
the Cooper hijacking but there is always a strong political or
financial motive. Use of the North-west hub for hijacking is
almost non-existent prior to the Cooper hijacking. The Cooper
hijacking represents a northward extension of what has
previously been a middle to southern State or east coast
phenomenon.

The Cooper hijacking represents a sudden geographic change.

It is noteworthy that ALL of the suspects suggested by internet
sleuths have been nice middle class white guys! That conflicts
directly with the statistics of actual mainstream hijacker profiles
before and after Cooper (1960-1980).

If the gloves don't fit you must acquit?

The internet seems to be generating candidates who don't fit
the profiles of actual hijackers and may not fit Cooper at all!
Great lengths have been exercised by suspect promoters here
to CHANGE the hijacker profile to FIT their candidates.

(This post was edited by georger on Dec 1, 2013, 3:15 PM)

GreyCopGC148

************Anything about Marla at the symposium? Has she given up on the Cooper's Niece angle? She was a tornado at the first symposium. But tornados are short lived.

Vicki is a cool breeze. Steady, non invasive, refreshing.

Mitchell's turkey flap description sure describes Vicki's Dad but if that feature was prominent why would it not show up in the FBI sketch? The sketches all show a sharp chin line.

Collins is puzzling. Why would you call your own father a criminal without having any proof? Odd. I expect his 60 page book will be a flop.

GreyCop's nearly incoherent posts are odd too. Can't quite figure him out. His book will flop too.

The rocky shore of Cooperland is a graveyard of literary ships. Their tattered wreckage serves as a grim reminder. Nobody gets rich here. You are lucky just to break even.

Paul didn't show up? wonder why. he seems to have the whole thing figured out...

As I described above, the symposium was really disappointing. There was no discussion of any suspects, including Marla.

Grey Cop was at Ariel. I talked to him and he showed me handwriting samples from Kenny from the 1950s and the letters and the ticket. I'm not a handwriting expert, so I couldn't draw any conclusions.

He also talked to me about stories about how someone else hid the money and directed the Ingrahams to find it and Kenny bought gold with all of the money. I have to admit he lost me on a lot of that story and Vicki was kind enough to walk over and rescue me.

His book would probably be worth reading, but I didn't want to pay $19.95 for it.

I didn't mean to run of like that but when Vicki? told me they were selling HA HA HA by DB Cooper a book that I do not own I bought 10. I asked you if you knew what Happy birthday Clair meant and you said no please wright that down on a piece of paper. Bruce said he didn't know. GC 148 How much money would like to bet that I have a wittiness that B I told that the money was planted and they were at the party less than a foot from you. PS it's a confession. Not a book. Just so I don't cross any lines what is VICKI to you out of respect. GC 148

When there are 6 suspects 5 will be wrong. that is reality no mater who it is so are willing to pick yours and stick with it. I had all six to choose from. This case could not be solved be for 2009 its Larry Carr that did it when I saw the ticket for the first time it was only a matter of time. It all started a long time a go. Will you say your sorry to Mr Blevins or will Vicki be your excuse I asked you if you wanted to go outside and see the truth you said no Paul Geivett I toll you I had just called Curtis E and that I have spoke to Larry Carr as well as certified all my evidence to Gary A Fowler PDX FBI Office did you fore get that part. did you know you can feed 4 kids over sea 1 dollar threw Christina Aguilar program Ill sell that book you didn't buy someday and mach the 20 that makes 40 so you will be feeding 160 kids what a man you are Vicki must be proud of you for feeding 160 kids see KENNETH you can't lose ever B| Paul Geivett 360 975 9601 Boo

Paul,
I assume you're referring to me. My remark about Vicki rescuing me was a bit flippant, so I apologize. Vicki is my very good friend, so I trust you won't cross any lines.

You have to understand when making your presentation to someone, we're looking for an elevator pitch -- a minute or less and then Q&A. I have to admit there are similarities between the handwriting. But, you have to know much of the rest of your story is just "out there". Your experiences with the FBI as you describe them are far different than those of everyone else, who seem to keep the public at arms length. And, your description of how the money got to Tina Bar and how Kenny bought gold with it and paid off his girl friend's mortgage. After several minutes, it was becoming very difficult to follow.

But, I tell you what I will do, Paul. I will order your book and read it and then I will contact you with comments and questions. Fair enough?

:)Weber does NOT fit that profile

Moreover, a list of hijackings at links above (see prior Farflung & Georger posts) shows the Cooper hijacking occurring in a larger context of hijackings, most with a foreign connection, and nice

Weber does not fit that profile

I would note that one of Himmelsbach's first publicized profiles for Cooper was: "food service worker (of foreign extraction)"

Weber does fit that profile! THe of foreign extraction only refers to complexion and not orientation of race.

phenomenon.

Weber fits that profile - and his background supports his own personal background...a renegade who chose crime and his associations within the prison system and outside and he had Northwest connection - one which was Indian and a young man who helped get into trouble - why he could never go back to the Spokane/Coure d alene - area.

Weber spent time in the penal system and special programs in WA during thru which he developed close connections the very kind of individuals you speak of. His good Friend Tony Wong & his family were held in an encampment during the war.

Weber was alway defensive of the underdog - he was one himself.

The profile fits like a custom made glove.

Oddly enough Weber is the only one presented by the internet that does fit the profile you just outlined!

skyjack71

:)Weber does NOT fit that profile

***Moreover, a list of hijackings at links above (see prior Farflung & Georger posts) shows the Cooper hijacking occurring in a larger context of hijackings, most with a foreign connection, and nice

Weber does not fit that profile

I would note that one of Himmelsbach's first publicized profiles for Cooper was: "food service worker (of foreign extraction)"

Weber does fit that profile! THe of foreign extraction only refers to complexion and not orientation of race.

phenomenon.

Weber fits that profile - and his background supports his own personal background...a renegade who chose crime and his associations within the prison system and outside and he had Northwest connection - one which was Indian and a young man who helped get into trouble - why he could never go back to the Spokane/Coure d alene - area.

Weber spent time in the penal system and special programs in WA during thru which he developed close connections the very kind of individuals you speak of. His good Friend Tony Wong & his family were held in an encampment during the war.

Weber was alway defensive of the underdog - he was one himself.

The profile fits like a custom made glove.

Oddly enough Weber is the only one presented by the internet that does fit the profile you just outlined!

Have we not learned, that you, Myers-Dvorak, Blevins, Marla,
and Greycop, etc will adjust your promotions - and make
shit up! - just to continue your promotion.

In any event, it's not me you have to convince but the FBI and
forensic specialists. So you can get off my back!

You will continue in any event because that is your nature...

Basically, you and the rest of these vendors will adjust
your suspects to fit any scenario and blame any critic
with having "personal issues " !? This is what makes your
performances so laughable, shabby ... and UNINFORMED!

On a scale of 1-10 these suspects would not even register in
the real world.

Have a nice promo.

:D

georger

Mongolian?

Eskimow?

Congolese ???

Pygmy ???

I am saying Duane Weber fits the profile. Troubled young man who stayed in trouble and never fit the mold and was an out-cast by the family. His first experience with prison was in WA and a connection to the CCC's by way of programs to ease the over-crowding of McNeil during that time.

These were HIS first CLOSE friends.
Indians, War encampments, work farms, other encarcerated individuals, fair workers, road workers and yet he came from a middle class family and was taught manners and respect. He was actually a kind man - but to the underdog. He fought the establishment so to speak.

The only friends Duane had during this time of his life until after the skyjacking had consisted of the types I have listed above. The only work he could get that allowed him to use his "manners" and not be doing hard manual work - was that of a food service worker - the mainstay of his employment until 1973.

When Duane left Jefferson - he worked large Banquets - because of his manners & he was a hard think on his feet worker. One banquet he worked was for Bob Hope! Until his success in the insurance field - that banquet was the highlight of his life. He worked as a doorman in New Orleans and Colorado. This was a man who knew how to use his charm and manners to gain entry into a world he wanted to be a part of.

His brother who worked for Boeing made sure Duane received NO funds from the estate of his parents....

1971 - With a criminal record and the medial employment available to ex-cons & the diagnosis of a hereditary kidney disease - he BLEW emotionally.

He had not made any money in 1971 and could not support his family. According to the wife he had one of his explosive episodes. She claimed she did not know where he was in NOV and DEC of 1971.

Yet, they are back together for New Yrs even in N.Y. Duane wants more than she could ever be - so he gets involved with a woman from a professional background. When his wife is told of his affair in 1972 she has a break down and tries to harm herself.

They divorced in 1972 and 2 months later he remarries. The new wife came from a professional family. He had actually met this woman before 1972, but obviously she had rebuffed him because of his associations (won't touch that one with a 10 ft pole).

Duane could charm people with his personality, but eventually his lack of a formal education would show through. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

Duane's background became known to the woman - and that was part of the problem with the marriage. She found out what he was and this is when the BIG problems started. It was an on again - off again marriage for 5 yrs. His friend who did NOT know of his background told me he moved that hidebed one time too many.

I met Duane after the divorce - in fact the day he had left divorce court. I expect he was looking for his next victim - but, something happened.

Not sure what happened! I just know we made the marriage last for 17 yrs and it was NOT bad. We moved a lot, but I adapted and he was a great father...he handled situations I could never have handled. He was a great negotiator and could sell with his charm. He was a terrible lover, but he could make a woman feel like she was treasured and loved...it was just a chemistry created by his personality.

I also did NOTdig into his past.
No one is perfect.

Something interesting I remembered - Duane had worked for a carnival in my hometown when I was a teenager.
I didn't know this until after we were married and he made a comment on a trip we made to Ky when I showed him were I was born and where I was raised. I had been taught NEVER to talk with carnival workers " the traveling" men who could get no other kind of work.

It was also very interesting that when Duane found out I was a Collins (on our first meeting) he became very interested in my family name. Of course I found out years later WHY - when a patrol man came to my door in 1990 asking if I knew the man on the blank license card with the name John Collins. This is when tried & did successfully obtain a drivers license under that name...and when he had to reveal to me the Jefferson prison stay as John Collins.

skyjack71

Mongolian?

Eskimow?

Congolese ???

Pygmy ???

I am saying Duane Weber fits the profile. Troubled young man who stayed in trouble and never fit the mold and was an out-cast by the family. His first experience with prison was in WA and a connection to the CCC's by way of programs to ease the over-crowding of McNeil during that time.

These were HIS first CLOSE friends.
Indians, War encampments, work farms, other encarcerated individuals, fair workers, road workers and yet he came from a middle class family and was taught manners and respect. He was actually a kind man - but to the underdog. He fought the establishment so to speak.

The only friends Duane had during this time of his life until after the skyjacking had consisted of the types I have listed above. The only work he could get that allowed him to use his "manners" and not be doing hard manual work - was that of a food service worker - the mainstay of his employment until 1973.

When Duane left Jefferson - he worked large Banquets - because of his manners & he was a hard think on his feet worker. One banquet he worked was for Bob Hope! Until his success in the insurance field - that banquet was the highlight of his life. He worked as a doorman in New Orleans and Colorado. This was a man who knew how to use his charm and manners to gain entry into a world he wanted to be a part of.

His brother who worked for Boeing made sure Duane received NO funds from the estate of his parents....

1971 - With a criminal record and the medial employment available to ex-cons & the diagnosis of a hereditary kidney disease - he BLEW emotionally.

He had not made any money in 1971 and could not support his family. According to the wife he had one of his explosive episodes. She claimed she did not know where he was in NOV and DEC of 1971.

Yet, they are back together for New Yrs even in N.Y. Duane wants more than she could ever be - so he gets involved with a woman from a professional background. When his wife is told of his affair in 1972 she has a break down and tries to harm herself.

They divorced in 1972 and 2 months later he remarries. The new wife came from a professional family. He had actually met this woman before 1972, but obviously she had rebuffed him because of his associations (won't touch that one with a 10 ft pole).

Duane could charm people with his personality, but eventually his lack of a formal education would show through. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

Duane's background became known to the woman - and that was part of the problem with the marriage. She found out what he was and this is when the BIG problems started. It was an on again - off again marriage for 5 yrs. His friend who did NOT know of his background told me he moved that hidebed one time too many.

I met Duane after the divorce - in fact the day he had left divorce court. I expect he was looking for his next victim - but, something happened.

Not sure what happened! I just know we made the marriage last for 17 yrs and it was NOT bad. We moved a lot, but I adapted and he was a great father...he handled situations I could never have handled. He was a great negotiator and could sell with his charm. He was a terrible lover, but he could make a woman feel like she was treasured and loved...it was just a chemistry created by his personality.

I also did NOTdig into his past.
No one is perfect.

Something interesting I remembered - Duane had worked for a carnival in my hometown when I was a teenager.
I didn't know this until after we were married and he made a comment on a trip we made to Ky when I showed him were I was born and where I was raised. I had been taught NEVER to talk with carnival workers " the traveling" men who could get no other kind of work.

It was also very interesting that when Duane found out I was a Collins (on our first meeting) he became very interested in my family name. Of course I found out years later WHY - when a patrol man came to my door in 1990 asking if I knew the man on the blank license card with the name John Collins. This is when tried & did successfully obtain a drivers license under that name...and when he had to reveal to me the Jefferson prison stay as John Collins.

the real world.

Have a nice promo.

[edit] These socalled suspects being promoted for the
promoters personal needs, would be more subject to a standard
'cult' psychology analysis ... having nothing to do with the
Cooper case.

These socalled suspects are nothing more than a diversion and
distraction from the actual Cooper case.

TRUST ME! ON THIS... :D

Georger wrote

Hard to get diverted from a path that is so obscure. What IS the "actual Cooper case"? Please let me know when you find it Georger. ;)

Meanwhile the diversions and distractions from the suspect marketeers here have some entertainment value if nothing else. I just can't get too worked up about them. It's pretty harmless in my view.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

georger

the real world.

Have a nice promo.

Cooper case.

Georger,
I wonder if I could phrase this a little differently, and you can tell me if I'm still saying what you're saying -- since none of these people will see themselves in what you're saying.

Just like a case where the police "knows" the identity of a murderer, but needs the evidence to prove it, they will look favorably at evidence that promotes their suspect and skeptically and the evidence that doesn't. Almost everyone with a preferred suspect in the Cooper case -- either because of a confession, a story relayed or some bit of evidence feels they "know" the identity of DB Cooper. Therefore, a physically description that doesn't match could not possibly be right, so we have to reinterpret it match the "truth". Each of those people doesn't feel like they're twisting the evidence at all. They feel the others with a preferred suspect are twisting the facts, because, of course, those other people are wrong.

And, you're right...Anyone who is starting at the position that they "know" the identity of DB Cooper is a distraction because they are by definition taking a slanted view of the evidence.

Am I at all close to stating your position, or am I still missing something?

MarkBennett

the real world.

Have a nice promo.

Cooper case.

Georger,
I wonder if I could phrase this a little differently, and you can tell me if I'm still saying what you're saying -- since none of these people will see themselves in what you're saying.

Just like a case where the police "knows" the identity of a murderer, but needs the evidence to prove it, they will look favorably at evidence that promotes their suspect and skeptically and the evidence that doesn't. Almost everyone with a preferred suspect in the Cooper case -- either because of a confession, a story relayed or some bit of evidence feels they "know" the identity of DB Cooper. Therefore, a physically description that doesn't match could not possibly be right, so we have to reinterpret it match the "truth". Each of those people doesn't feel like they're twisting the evidence at all. They feel the others with a preferred suspect are twisting the facts, because, of course, those other people are wrong.

And, you're right...Anyone who is starting at the position that they "know" the identity of DB Cooper is a distraction because they are by definition taking a slanted view of the evidence.

And if someone "knows" that their guy is the one, then what's the harm in even totally fabricating something to get people to believe? After all, they are right. The end justifies the means, right?

I'm afraid there are those that feel this way.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

MarkBennett

the real world.

Have a nice promo.

Cooper case.

Georger,

Short answer: What is required is hard evidence. Physical
evidence from the crime and/or person. Unimpeachable hard
testable evidence.

None of the suspects advanced here rise to that level.

None of the suspects advanced here left anything of their own
(not even clear cut independent circumstantial evidence,
letters, etc) which link them to the crime.

Below these two levels are suspects advanced by parties who
claim 'circumstantial' evidence, but their evidence is open to
interpretation.

Below that level again, are suspects with promoters I can name
who I believe are advancing pure fabrications (which change
almost daily to fit circumstances) .. who are engaging in pure
fraud they known is false. These people always claim personal
privilege or personal knowledge or expertise of some kind, not
available to the rest of the public .... be that age, supposed
illness, position, special skills, etc. Quite often these people
finally resort to: "I just can't explain what I know!" Others claim
moral superiority!

Comment: Suspects should be held to the same level of
evidence one would expect in regard to claims about the flight
path and money find.

The Cooper case is a vacuum which attracts abuse. The
availability of the internet has multiplied that effect,
exponentially.

ParrotheadVol

the real world.

Have a nice promo.

Cooper case.

Georger,

And if someone "knows" that their guy is the one, then what's the harm in even totally fabricating something to get people to believe? After all, they are right. The end justifies the means, right?

I agree 100% and there is ample evidence to prove what you
say is the case, in several instances -

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Short answer: What is required is hard evidence. Physical evidence from the crime and/or person. Unimpeachable hard testable evidence.

None of the suspects advanced here rise to that level...'

Something we finally agree upon. And I will grant you that none of the current crop of suspects, including KC, rise to that level.

There are other forms of evidence besides physical evidence. Such as witness testimony. Do you realize how little is actually required to prove (should any LEO entity take the time to bother) whether Christiansen was the guy or not?

It is VERY little, but also beyond my ability to do so. But here's the best example:

On the Decoded show, alleged accomplice Bernie Geestman told the cast that yes...Kenny could be the hijacker. Geestman adds that Kenny looks 'just like the sketch'.

However, multiple witnesses whom I consider solid, reliable, and truthful have all agreed on the same point. That Geestman and Christiansen went missing for the entire week of the hijacking together. Also remember that Geestman's wife has outright accused her ex-husband of being a participant in the hijacking. She didn't hint around about it, she SAID he was involved. And not in just one interview, but seven, although she did try to keep Kenny's name out of the whole thing until the last interview, where she admits he WAS with Kenny that week.

Let's suppose that the Seattle FBI finally decides to check out these witnesses' stories, find the stories credible, and brings everyone to Seattle for a little chat...

This is the point where the FBI runs Geestman's statement for him from Decoded on a little flat screen, and then presents him with the testimony of the witnesses. What happens after that? Your guess is as good as mine. But there it is. You want to prove or disprove Christiansen as the hijacker, that's how you do it.

One of two things will probably happen. Either Geestman will attempt to lie his way out of it, (probably won't work) or he will admit his guilt. If he goes for the latter, then he will undoubtably provide information to the FBI that will settle the case to their satisfaction. In any event, it's likely that the FBI - in order to finally close the case - would urge Geestman to come clean and assure him he won't be prosecuted today.

There is a THIRD possibility of course. That neither man was involved. But this is hard to reconcile with the confirmed (more than one witness) missing-over-the-key-week, KC's chute experience, his sudden influx of cash, and his resentment with the airline. There could be some OTHER explanation for everything, yes. But it's hard to get around those six interviews with Mrs. Geestman where she names Bernie, and the fact that he's been caught in multiple lies...all related to distancing himself from either the Cooper case or Kenny Christiansen.

Blevins, You continue to claim that KC had a "sudden influx of cash". But you apparently can't produce any proof to back up your allegation. You now even claim that your none-existent real estate records, proving that "sudden influx of cash" bit, are being reserved for your third book.

Why don't you stop the BS and prove something right now? But, of course, you don't have any proof to back up your claims do you?

You have been doing things this way for the last three years.

Robert99

Robert99

***Georger says in part:

'Short answer: What is required is hard evidence. Physical evidence from the crime and/or person. Unimpeachable hard testable evidence.

Something we finally agree upon. And I will grant you that none of the current crop of suspects, including KC, rise to that level.

There are other forms of evidence besides physical evidence. Such as witness testimony. Do you realize how little is actually required to prove (should any LEO entity take the time to bother) whether Christiansen was the guy or not?

It is VERY little, but also beyond my ability to do so. But here's the best example:

On the Decoded show, alleged accomplice Bernie Geestman told the cast that yes...Kenny could be the hijacker. Geestman adds that Kenny looks 'just like the sketch'.

However, multiple witnesses whom I consider solid, reliable, and truthful have all agreed on the same point. That Geestman and Christiansen went missing for the entire week of the hijacking together. Also remember that Geestman's wife has outright accused her ex-husband of being a participant in the hijacking. She didn't hint around about it, she SAID he was involved. And not in just one interview, but seven, although she did try to keep Kenny's name out of the whole thing until the last interview, where she admits he WAS with Kenny that week.

Let's suppose that the Seattle FBI finally decides to check out these witnesses' stories, find the stories credible, and brings everyone to Seattle for a little chat...

This is the point where the FBI runs Geestman's statement for him from Decoded on a little flat screen, and then presents him with the testimony of the witnesses. What happens after that? Your guess is as good as mine. But there it is. You want to prove or disprove Christiansen as the hijacker, that's how you do it.

One of two things will probably happen. Either Geestman will attempt to lie his way out of it, (probably won't work) or he will admit his guilt. If he goes for the latter, then he will undoubtably provide information to the FBI that will settle the case to their satisfaction. In any event, it's likely that the FBI - in order to finally close the case - would urge Geestman to come clean and assure him he won't be prosecuted today.

There is a THIRD possibility of course. That neither man was involved. But this is hard to reconcile with the confirmed (more than one witness) missing-over-the-key-week, KC's chute experience, his sudden influx of cash, and his resentment with the airline. There could be some OTHER explanation for everything, yes. But it's hard to get around those six interviews with Mrs. Geestman where she names Bernie, and the fact that he's been caught in multiple lies...all related to distancing himself from either the Cooper case or Kenny Christiansen.

Blevins, You continue to claim that KC had a "sudden influx of cash". But you apparently can't produce any proof to back up your allegation. You now even claim that your none-existent real estate records, proving that "sudden influx of cash" bit, are being reserved for your third book.

Why don't you stop the BS and prove something right now? But, of course, you don't have any proof to back up your claims do you?

You have been doing things this way for the last three years.

Robert99

I would be happy if Blevins ever proved ANYTHING he asserts!

I'll make it easy.

Kenny was gay.

Wooops. Blevins has said "Kenny was not gay" then he has said
"Kenny was gay, everyone knows that!".

So which is it today? Which Blevins is posting today?

Is it Shadrak, Mishak, or Bendigo .... or, is it BLEVINS BINGO!?

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

Could you strip your convoluted diatribes down to one or two
lines?

NOBODY! is going to read all your convoluted nonsense to get to
some non-point of personal gesticulation.

Eunuch Biblical scribes and Prophets used to write in simple
thoughts. You should follow their example!

ParrotheadVol

The problem with others versus what Jo Weber has said - is that she was Married to the man for 17 yrs and I will swear to you and any court of law - that I have NOT made up anything about Weber.

What I have been doing recently is trying to tell everything I know and have heard about the man. Since his past is elusive - all I have is what family, criminal records, thing he told me and what friends have told me. Tracking Duane's past even the FBI failed at. They had lots of blank spaces they just summed into one space - even the FBI could NOT fill in the blank spaces....because now the records are too vague for certain periods of time.

Too many missing yrs and yrs NOT explained. It is interesting how other try to blend the yrs together, but they are NOT looking at sign ins and sign outs and his life when NOT in the system. The loop holes from 1945 to 1949 are not concurrent nor intact. 1962 to 1966 is a total blank - the FBI nor anyone else has been able to fill in these blank yrs......ask yourself WHY? Perhaps they are under ORDERS not to go there - whoever THEY are.

The broken record from 1945 to 1949 just does not pan out (there are records they just do not know where to look for them).Even the 1958 to 1960 has too many loops in it. The 1962 to 1966 he is off the map completely.

HELL this thread had to produce the 1958 arrest in St. Pete. Sure you guys like to summarize - but too much of the time you are NOT looking at how the system REALLY worked for those periods.

Sure there are some of you who think he was in custody during those entire blank times- but there is NO written trail presented. Just summaries. Duane did spend MOST of his adult life in prison or behind bars in one establishment after another....but, what You don't have is BLACK & WHITE sign in and sign out charts. Much of his time was spent in work farms and camps during these so called cloudy times - JUST who was he in association with and what was he doing to pay back society....was he picking apple or was he cleaning up and cooking at a jump camp. When he was incarcerated what was his work detail and who were his cell mates.

Back in those days they didn't transport them to their destination.
Duane's sister picked him up from Canon City - I have the damn detailed record...did she give him some money and send him hitch-hiking down the road or was he assigned to a camp to aid his transition back into society...how and why did he use and obtain the John Collins ID?

Today a man is paroled and he has to report to a parol officer - NOT how it worked in the early yrs.

BE ASSURED I am not twisting any records or adding any flowery stories about Duane's life. Things he told me and things the family told me. Duane was a puzzling man and I will state that up front.
I do NOT believe he was lieing about his past - he was trying to tell me about his past - in 1990 he had absolutely ZERO to gain and he also risked my turning my back on him and walking away.

Such as mentioning that he had worked for a carnival! It is now only in retrospect that I am trying to piece the little he did tell me about his life and get some kind of idea what it was like to live the life he chose. What made this man loved and respected by some and what made him hated and disgusting to others. Three known wives including myself - we each knew a DIFFERENT man....but the same man.

Duane was NOT simple he was very complex. If I was trying to write a book as other do about suspects they never met and knew nothing about - one could say I was a vendor. I do not fit the category as a vendor. Cooper or NOT - I want to know everything there is or was about Weber. I want paper trails - and there are not many. Too many interpetation of the vague record everyone and the FBI has compiled. That is a given.

In the day - some ex-cons seem to just disappear for long periods of times. If he was not a murder or rapist or some other type of violent criminal - the authorities didn't care until the next time he appeared under their radar.

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Could you strip your convoluted diatribes down to one or two
lines?

NOBODY! is going to read all your convoluted nonsense to get to
some non-point of personal gesticulation.

Eunuch Biblical scribes and Prophets used to write in simple
thoughts. You should follow their example!...'

What an absolute load of baloney. I will remind you of this statement the next time you post up long entries of song lyrics (some Biblical, BTW) as responses to posts.

Both you and Robert99 have demonstrated a fear of the truth on the Cooper case. You are afraid that Kenny might actually be the hijacker. I showed the easiest way to find out. Just bring in the witnesses and question them. And for some weird reason you are afraid of that. I can see it in your responses. Well, that is a personal problem for you. Get over it. I'm not afraid. Chances are such an action would DISPROVE KC as a suspect. So what are you afraid of? You should WANT this if you are (ahem) a legit Cooper investigator. But you seem to be frightened of this possibility.

And by the way...I never said Kenny was not gay. :SIt was in the original article by Geoff Gray, and covered reasonably well...

Your swish ss my command herr general!

Calliope Jane just for Blevins! When you go "toot-toot" you're
happy the whole live long day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhBzXLO7-OA

:o

Toot toot! Whoopie!