47 47
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

Getting dark on Thankgiving day in WA - wonder where Duane will end this day. I am sure he will find a way to tell me. He is cold and his feet have never been so cold - he is getting delusional...it is getting dark and his package is getting heavy.

He hasn't yet told me where he spent Thankgiving Eve.

:D:)

Earlier that day he had walked on the road and low and behold at daybreak comes this fricking truck toward him. He still has the suit on, but the guy doesn't stop but he is going in the opposite direction.

He goes OFF the road as soon as the guy is out of site. He is trying to get his bearing. If he goes East toward Government camp, it gets rough and he isn't dressed for that trek.

He is on some ole logging tracks and off the highway - he decides to keep on going that way.

See - I am not a writer - I do NOT know how Duane got from that point to the area he took me to off of BasketFlats. I know he talked about the rails going very slow when they approached Heisson as there was a sign there.

I don't know if the trains just slowed down or they stopped in 1971. Regardless that is where he get off and spends the night at a tower ans shed JUST off of Basket Road and West of Lucia Falls.

He mentioned the little cars - I thought this - but that meant he would have taken the cart all the way to Basket Road (having to go thru Yacolt during the day time). Duane mentioned a cemetary in Yacolt. The rail was just a foot balls lenght away from the tower but maybe he hitched a load of timber going down Thanksgiving day. Wonder if the Heisson store had anyone enter it that night - never thought to ask.

For some reason I am thinking a window in the bathroom was left opened and he was able to get in and get food and perhaps something to keep him warm and go back to the shed.

INSERT: When I was with the crew and Himmelsbach for some reason they took me to the Heisson store and I thought it looked familiar, but remember I had NO idea the crew took me that far north in 2001 and thought the place Duane took me to was closer to Lake LaCames. It was only my trip in 2010 and understanding time and space behind the wheel of a car that this fell in place.

From the location of the shed he was able to stick to trails using towers and beacons...and this would have taken him to the Washougal area. That alone would have been a days worth of walking...I do NOT know what the temperature were like the day after Thanksgiving - ?

Anyone here know?

For the first time I have told this in as much DETAIL as I have ever told it and admitted that the HEISSON store was the place Duane took me in 1979. In 2001 the crew moved so fast I was totally disoriented. In 2001 we didn't go in the store - if we did I don't remember it.

It was going inside in 2010 that triggered my memory. Duane and I had gone into that store in 1979.
In 2001 with Himmelsbach we did NOT go in the store - just pulled up infront of it. IT may have been closed that day with Himmelsbach & the crew. Their record should note if we went inside, but for some reason I think it was closed as we pulled up and there were NO other vehicle there.

I know at that point I was saying Duane did NOT take me that far North. Now I know he did - time and space and me being behind the wheel of the car.

Frankly and very honestly I did NOT figure this out until I was making this post.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

After reading the post I made above, I realize Duane was guiding me. If I ever believed in a here-after, this last hour has made a believer of me.

Sorry I am crying very hard right now!
I walked myself right into the truths with the post. I was so confused with the crew in 2001 - I was blinded.

God, why did it take 12 yrs for me to remember all of this and put it together. I hope someone actually presents this post and the one before it at the symposium - God is actually hold my hand tonight.

Got to GO - can't go on. It was locked inside of my memory all of this time. It just took walking myself thru the memories and the interlinking of the memories.

RobertMBlevins

I have waded through the various posts today saying this or that, or asking this or that. Too many to count, and I haven't the time to answer them individually.

I will only say this:

You want to know whether Christiansen was the guy? You question the testimony and available evidence against him for one detail or another? Fine. You have a perfect right to that and I am NOT perfect. However, there may be an answer on whether or not Bernard Wayne Geestman and Kenneth Peter Christiansen conspired together to hijack NWA Flight 305.

Here's how:

1) You could compare the available prints on Christiansen to the prints recorded by the FBI.

2) You could compare the DNA of one of Kenny's closest family members to the sample the Seattle FBI claims is partial, but valid. According to Special Agent Fred Gutt at the Seattle office, the sample they have cannot confirm a suspect 100%, but it CAN eliminate them. You want to know on that, contact them yourself and ask.

3) You could interview the witnesses. I already did, and obtained much on tape, written notes, and voice recorder. But I was just an amateur, although I did do Journalism 101 and beyond and read All The President's Men, a book which should be required reading in every journalism class in America. Not my usual job. That would be editing books or writing sci-fi. Not my fault people immediately began pointing fingers and lying.

4) You could allow an outside media entity, a respectable one, to have everything you got without reservation, without rules, without restrictions, and let them run with it and see what they discover. I went with THAT idea.

5) The Seattle FBI could do a cursory investigation on Christiansen.

I don't mind laying everything on the line regarding Christiansen. This is because I can actually handle the truth. I'm not going to leap from the Queen Anne Bridge if Kenny turns out not to be Cooper. I gave it the good old college try on him and I will never be ashamed of that. Anyone who thinks otherwise just hasn't a clue.

But the only way to find out the truth on Kenny is to provide what you have, do the best you can, and let the pros take over. Works for me. :)

If you can't prove it with facts, bury 'em in bullshit. Absolutely GUARANTEE that the KC story is TOTAL bullshit built on a request by KC in a note attached to his will to his brother asking to paint him as Cooper!!!

SEE ATTACHED. If the shoe fits, Blevens, wear it.

BruceSmith

Imagine if I start channeling Duane Weber at the symposium on Saturday! Now, that would be something to remember.

Oh, Jo that might mean you would have to be nice to me.

A man of truth projecting the truth! Such a refreshing breath of fresh air. I am so sick of the Blevins BULLSHIT I feel like I'm being chased around a tree by a tiger and am turning to butter! Why would anyone try so very hard to peddle a falsehood, not making any money, against all odds with nobody buying into the farce, and keep on preaching and preaching, increasing the pitch? Pretty soon he will start claiming he has a diary logging the daily planning of KC as he plots the hijacking of a NW aircraft. Why not? He has already fabricated more crap than a New York City dump. I know the two guys who thought up this plan and the people who chose to use it used it for a purpose other than what it was intended. Just ask Richard McCoy, or Nick O'Hara, or TOG, or George Tenent, or Ralph Hemmelsbach, or even Ms.Shutter or a dozen other (alleged) conspirators. You don't have to take my word for it. With this many people in the know, I'd consider it almost common knowledge.

skyjack71

1. Weber's first night in Jefferson was in a cell with James Earl Ray, per McCoy.

YOU have NO proof of this. Definite NOT something I would entertain. Ray was incarcerated there and Duane knew him that is all I have ever said.

***6. McCoy told me stories of getting the rifle out of the hotel when MLK was shot.

So NOW you are claiming McCoy was involved in the Martin Luther King assassination - YOU ARE ONE WARPED individual. This is how you BUILD your stories.

8. McCoy had Weber released into his custody from Jefferson under the name that McCoy knew him as, John Collins, Jo's maiden name. McCoy had worked with Weber before in California.

MORE BULL. I did not meet Duane Weber until 1976 and it was unnessary to make the comment you made.

12. A similar rifle was kept in Weber's closet and was stolen by a fix-it repairman at the residence who Jo chased in her car at high speed, per Jo.

That rifle was taken during a burgarly of our home in 1988. We knew who did it as he was 'supposed' to install a fence while we were gone. Yes, I did chase that man when he passed me on 9 mile road and I did drive fast. Not a very smart thing to do.
I do NOT know the source of the rifle. I did see Duane put a long object in the trunk of the Marquis and the when we traded for station wagon - the rifle came into our home. IT was the only thing Duane was concerned about as soon as he realized we had been robbed. That does NOT connect it to anyone.

13. The worker was instructed to steal the rifle by McCoy because Weber did not destroy the weapon as directed by McCoy.

Absolutely NOT TRUE. I know who the man was and his name and he had a record for theft as long as I was tall - the deputy provided us with a copy of the rap sheet which we kept for a long time - this man was a local man and in no way connected to McCoy or anyone regarding this CRAP you rant about.

The Ticket - was seen during the last 3 months of Duane's life - he did NOT burn it I assure you, but he did hide it and evidently in all the stuff I got rid of after he died. 1yr and 2months later when I found out who Dan Cooper was - it was gone...probably was hidden in the VAN with the other stuff he was so protective of. The hidden wallet found a few wks later by the purchaser - did NOT contain the ticket....but the purchaser also did NOT know the bounty was in $20 bills until this yr 2013 when I told him.

The FBI conveniently forgot to mention to the buyer the money was in twenties. The ticket may not have been there - but in old books I got rid of after Duane died. I did the normal clean up and give away all widows do...I did NOT know who Dan Cooper was until May of 1996.
The van had been long gone by that time.

Pretty obvious you don't have the facts straight on these matters. My statements are true and correct. You may have differing opinions, but that is all they are. Sorry. This is the information McCoy gave me for the record.

BruceSmith

Imagine if I start channeling Duane Weber at the symposium on Saturday! Now, that would be something to remember.

Oh, Jo that might mean you would have to be nice to me.

Not channeling anything just simply my memories of the 1979, 2001 & 2010 trip and being focused. I have tried to take the things he told me and countering with the trips, to tell it as accurate as I can.

A man has been in contact with me making lots of claims - claims there is NO way I had the artical about the neighborhood boys mowing our yard before Duane died.

I know it was posted on the thread and I have a copy SOMEWHERE. The I believe it was Vickie who found it or perhaps they came to the thread. I do not know.

I was talking to someone in the county system the other day - and she was their sister. She remembered the stories told, but she was just a little girl 1990 to 1995.

At any rate I am HORRIBLE at searches. I do not know the source. I had more than one person send it to me and more or less dismissed it because it had no bearing on the past of DUane. There were some minor errors in it - but at least they remembered Duane. I did NOT pick their story apart .

Only reason I am asking is a man who is on my side one moment and then attacking me in another is claiming he found this and NO way I had any knowledge of the article. He is also talking about dog. Well, ALL of you know I have posted this picture in the thread and I have sent it to others.

The picture was sent to me by Duane's sister - or his brother. I do not really remember which. I told the man John did, but I believe it was the sister.

Just got in from spending the day at the Washington State Historical Museum in Tacoma. Fine start to COOPER weekend.

I got there at about 2:45 and Geoffrey Gray, looking sharp in a wool tweed jacket and mauve sweater, was signing his Skyjack books in the rotunda of the WSHM, which is the old train station in downtown, Tacoma.

On the other side of the large, domed room, a small band of Cooper Landsmen were waiting for me – Meyer Louie, Mark Bennett, Doug Crispin-Kenck, and a couple new faces, which turned out to be Robin and Brad Collins.

Brad and I got to talking straightaway, and it didn’t go well. I was a bit flippant, as in “So, you dad was DB Cooper, eh? Got any concrete proof? A twenty perhaps?”

Brad, it turns out is a delicate lad, and is not adept at sparring with the likes of “moi.”

Nevertheless, we sat down and I tried to make amends. But soon I asked Brad for proof again, and at every turn he said, “Read my book.”

“Okay,” I replied, “but in the meantime can you tell me how you know your father was DB Cooper.

Brad then launched a scripted speech on his uncle being a 727 Captain with Northwest Orient, and how Uncle Bud was very close with Jack Collins, Brad’s father.

“Yes, Brad, but what does this have to do with DB Cooper?”

A few more questions like that and soon Brad was standing and saying, “I don’t think I want to do this," and walked away.

Brad left the building and Robin sat down and tried to patch things up with me, the “newspaper reporter.” She failed. I told her that Brad had to be ready for tough questions like the ones I was asking if he wants to go out in the world and proclaim himself the Son of DB Cooper. She agreed, then left herself.

Mark and Doug then walked over and together we commiserated on our joint encounter with the Cooper Vortex. Brad is “100% convinced” that his father, Jack Collins, is DB Cooper, and I am 100% convinced that he does as well, but he also has zero amount of proof. He’s another guy in Cooper World just a-wishin’ and a-hopin’.

We all wished the Collins well as they faded into the horizon, heading back to Port Angeles.

By then, it was time to follow Geoffrey into the conference room and hear his talk. About sixty people were gathered around a dozen large round tables, and GG made the rounds, introducing himself and joking with his local PNW Cooper sleuths gathered in the back as we flashing our fangs and notebooks – me, Meyer, Mark, Doug, and Vicki Wilson just joining us.

Susan Rohrer of the WSHM introduced Geoff, who framed an interesting angle for the Cooper talk – “The Individualist.” I thought it was a good approach, but it went a little long on the temper of the times and social unrest, but when he started showing actual slides from the FBI files we all perked-up.

I’m never sure what I will learn at these kinds of gatherings, but I’ve come to understand that I always get a few tidbits.

First off, Geoff showed us pix that revealed that Row 18 did not have any windows! Sniper-proof, so to speak.

Geoff also revealed who and what FBI files gave him the info on the marcelled hair and russet suit: the FBI file on statements from passenger Robert Gregory.

The FBI files says that Gregory was sitting in Cooper’s row and “across from the skyjacker,” or words to that effect.

In true Cooper World fashion, a family member who knew “Uncle Bob,” was there to expand on Gregory’s testimony, and add that Robert Gregory died in 2002 in Sun City Arizona.

The Gregory files states the following: DB Cooper was 35, about 165 pounds and about 5’9”. He was swarthy, with jet black marcelled hair, with a greasy, patent leather sheen. The skyjacker was possibly a Mexican-American or had some “Native Indian” heritage.

The skyjacker wore “very dark, horn rimmed sun glasses.

His suit was a reddish-brown, russet color with wide lapels.

Neither Geoffrey nor the Gregory family member could say exactly where Robert Gregory sat on the plane, but GG stressed that Gregory was the owner of a paint shop and had a very fine eye for details and colors.

Geoff also delved into the Sky Chef matchbook cover issue, and we pondered whether DB Cooper had eaten in a Sky Chef restaurant.

Mark Bennett then announced that he had formerly worked at American Airlines, and he said that American owned Sky Chef in 1971, and that they owned restaurants and ran on-board catering, which prompted a discussion on the possibility that Cooper had flown on a previous flight that had been catered by Sky Chef.

Perhaps the most important information I heard was that Geoffrey characterized Tina as being in shock during the skyjacking. Specifically, when Tina came down the air stairs to retrieve the money and parachutes, Al Lee spoke to her and she never responded to him. Apparently, Lee took that to mean she was unable to do so because of her emotional state.

Also, in a discussion of the titanium, Geoff said that the clip on the tie was painted white, and he wondered if the paint had any titanium in it.

At the end of the talk, Robb Heady joined us and we headed to the Swiss Tavern, where Super Sleuth Galen Cook used to hang out when he was studying law at the UW-Tacoma.

We had a fine time, and after gentle prodding Robb told his story. He also agreed to speak a bit tomorrow at the symposium, addressing the physical and technical aspects of the jump.

Me, I’ll be talking about the FBI – the good the bad and the ugly – lost cigarette butts, bungled evidence retrieval in Reno, and their difficulty in administering a complex case through the jurisdictions of Seattle/Portland/Las Vegas and Salt Lake City.

Now for some DZ gossip!

Doug bet me and Meyer that Blevs will show up. I said no, and put a buck down, as did Meyer.

Sail and the Formans are coming tomorrow, and Geoff announced that the last time he saw Sail he had to “break up a fight” between Sail and Blevs, so we’re all looking forward to that re-enactment, since Geoffrey is wearing such classy clothes.

Doug also brought the lovely Melissa, but introduced her as her intern, again! That girl has been an intern for three or four years – she’s gonna get a pension at this rate, so I’ll be looking into that, too, once we get down to Ariel tomorrow eve and the dancing starts, if you catch my drift…

Meyer’s gonna sing, but his right eye is really screwed up since his retina detached. He had an op back home in Canada, a month or so ago, and may be moving back there to the rez to be close to family and his Canadian medical care, personal docs, etc.

Vicki brought lots o’ pix of Mel, and we’re tracking down Bill Mitchell for a look-see. I figure that might happen Monday morning before she hops on a plane for the Minnie Apple.

As always, I’ll keep you posted.

BTW: Geoffrey proudly told us that he has never posted on the DZ and does not read it. He said something about the constant bickering or stuff. And this is after he told us that the FBI was immediately deluged with a thousand Cooper suspects because half of America was stabbing their Boyfriend/lover/husband/ etc. in the back.

BTW II Geoff said that Larry Carr had told him that he might show up tomorrow. Wow. Geoff and Doug also specualted that Twisty Butt might show up. Doug said that he was in touch with Marla a month ago and that she has written a book on Uncle LD and is now looking for a publisher. Apparently, she has a Hollywood sugar daddy, too....

The DB Cooper symposium is Saturday at the Washington State History Museum. Hope to see some of you there if you can attend. (NOTE: I SEE BRUCE AND I POSTED ABOUT THE SAME TIME).

Geoff Gray gave a short talk and afterwards a few us (Geoff, me, Bruce Smith, Meyer Louie, Robb Heady, Vicki Wilson, Doug Kenck-Crispin and it seems I'm forgetting someone -- if so, sorry) went to a pub nearby.

During the day, I learned a few things (and I didn't write anything down, so I hope Bruce will fill in more detals since he took lots of notes).

1. Geoff is not as close a follower of DB Cooper as most of us are. He doesn't read DZ and was unfamiliar with some of the topics (he didn't know who Mel Wilson was, for example). Still, he is interested enough to set this thing up and that's good enough for me and I thank him for that.

2. In Geoff's talk he mentioned a witness, Robert Gregory, who sat across from Cooper. This man was a paint salesman and gave a very vivid description not quite matching the one we're used to (5'9", 35 years old, reddish brown suit, colored shirt). Interestingly, the nephew of this man (who died around 2001) was in the audience and had come to specifically ask about that account, not knowing Geoff would bring it up. He said his uncle mentioned the story often and was very confident in it.

3. I did ask Geoff a few questions -- he said when he wrote his book, he liked four suspects (Weber, Christensen, McCoy and Barb Dayton). I asked him if he had a preferred suspect now. He didn't say he had a favorite, but said he was intrigued by Peterson.

4. I also asked him about Christensen's real estate transactions. Geoff said he didn't research Kenny finances and none of that was part of his magazine article or his book.

5. Finally, several of us met Scott Collins, the man who has a new book coming out this weekend claiming his dad was DB Cooper (mentioned a few posts back). His wife, Robin, was with him and introduced herself as his agent. I must say very disappointing is a bit of an understatement. First, they are not attending the symposium tomorrow due to family commitments, which is odd considering that's probably the best place he could sell them. I talked to Scott and he seemed interested in giving me a canned speech when I asked about it. He had notes written on the palm of his hand and started his long story with a poem. That could mean he was uncomfortable talking to people, but it appeared he didn't have anything of substance. No confession, no money. When Bruce arrived, he began talking to him probing for facts. Scott didn't like being challenged and became upset and left. Robin returned after a few minutes to talk to Bruce. Like I said, for me, quite disappointing.

5. Geoff also said he still talks to Larry Carr occasionally and that Carr has evidentally been transferred back to Seattle.

6. Finally, for my "Well Duh" moment, I've always been pronouncing "Ckret" wrong. I've been calling him "Check Ret". It's pronounced "Secret". (Thanks, Vicki. I confess my shame.)

Thanks for the update. I was hoping some one would post about the meeting tonight. I guess tomorrow should be interesting.

Seems as if this is a HANDS OFF thingy for the FBI.

Was really surprised at the 39 yr age throw in the mix. Surely ALL of the other WITNESSES were NOT that far off.

The hair matches the Jefferson pic of Duane Weber and it was dyed in 1971.
That was a plus for Weber, but it means nothing unless the FBI steps up, but unlikely that is going to happen.

Did not find the Brad Collins thing very interesting. I don't think this guy knew what he was up against. As for me I would NEVER attempt to present my case. It is just too involved.

Sounds like Bruce didn't make any new friends. He is very confrontal and that was my problem with him - but, I put my hand up with my palm facing him and said "You know the GROUND rules and we do NOT go there! Or this interview is over before it begins." That is as close as I can remember as to what I said. He behaved the rest of the day. In fact I do NOT remember what it was I did NOT want to discuss.

Seems like the description of Cooper is evolving. I even heard "thin" in on report today. Himmelsbach used a word I never hear anymore 'Compact'
I have often wonder what he meant by that. I am sure it was a terminology used by one or more of the witness.

When I think of that description I think perhaps with some extension, but muscular. Would be interesting if the meeting would address the description given by the witnesses as to the build of Cooper. Would have been great if in those days they had drawing of the different types of builds on men. Wonder what category Cooper would have fallen in?

BruceSmith

"... I've always been pronouncing "Ckret" wrong. I've been calling him "Check Ret". It's pronounced "Secret". (Thanks, Vicki. I confess my shame.)..."

Reply,

You made me smile, Mark. See you on the 'morrow.

Thanks, Bruce. I read you account with the vivid descriptions and my account with bullet points and everyone can say "Guess which one of these two writes for a living and which one doesn't".

" I also asked him about Christensen's real estate transactions. Geoff said he didn't research Kenny finances and none of that was part of his magazine article or his book."

So, where was the myth born of Kenny paying cash for his house? I believe someone kept telling us to ask Gray?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

***" I also asked him about Christensen's real estate transactions. Geoff said he didn't research Kenny finances and none of that was part of his magazine article or his book."

So, where was the myth born of Kenny paying cash for his house? I believe someone kept telling us to ask Gray?

From Gray's New York Magazine article:

'According to property records, Kenny was able to purchase a house and some land. In October 1972, about a year after Cooper’s jump, Kenny paid $14,000 for a modest ranch in Bonney Lake, a small mountain town, in the Cascades. A year later, a deed shows he paid $1,500 for a parcel of land...'

Well...I would say SOME research was done, and by SOMEONE...;)

Porteous has been checking what he has and we've been comparing notes. I've decided to keep private the items found by the RE agent and save them for either NPR or my book next summer. But in fairness, I will tell you what Porteous and I think happened:

We believe Kenny loaned Geestman's sister $5,000 in cash he certainly didn't get from his airline pay and that this was done in April 1972.

We believe Christiansen assumed the equity loan in October 1972 that the Grimes took out on the house in June of the same year, and paid the remainder of the purchase price in cash. Kenny kept pretty good records and there is no record of any promissory note on the property. This would be approximately $6,500. The equity loan was paid off in 1990, after 18 years of payments.

We still haven't figured out WHY Christiansen would take such a long time to pay off a reletively modest loan. It's strange.

none of this adds up. he didn't pay $14,500 cash anyway you look at it. the loan is only proven thru talk. paying off $5,000 in two years by a single mother is next to zero, plus a new mortage along with it. this would be a little over $200 a month. that's a lot of cash in the early 70's. plus Bernie could have loaned her money, since he was part of the crime. he should have a fair share of it.

the same for the piece of wood in the attic. kenny seems to have put Formica onto the existing countertop. there would not be a left over piece with the new Formica on it. the countertop was taken apart years after Kenny left. somehow a piece got into the attic. Lynn Rattenbury is on record stating where the kitchen use to
be prior to there leasing the building. if the piece matches the photo, it was after it was taken apart.

it's all one big story, just like the rest. this is the reason it stays dormant...also, what was fact a year ago doesn't seem to be the case today. B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

GreyCopGC148

******" the case today. B|

Today the case today will be at Arial, after the museum of course. Ill be there early. GC 148 The Gray cop

perhaps if Carr shows up you can compare notes? someone said he might show up.

mrshutter45

*********" the case today. B|

Today the case today will be at Arial, after the museum of course. Ill be there early. GC 148 The Gray cop

Carr will not be there. If he is it would be to close the case live on local news and take credit. For releasing the ticket, Ckret, ticket, you never got it GC 148 Ckret..terkC. trick or treat
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

how do I know she didn't get a loan paid off? common sense. if she was making good money, why the need for a loan?
How do you know Kenny paid $14,500 cash for the house? you have been saying this for years.

Gray said he didn't research Kenny's finances. this could lead to old Lyle telling him something.

zero documented proof has come forward about a cash deal.

then you have several different stories about the money find on the property. Rattenbury said on Decoded the money was found in 2002 after clearing the property. how did it go from 2002 back to the Powell's?

Just A Story........B|

GreyCopGC148

************" the case today. B|

Carr will not be there. If he is it would be to close the case live on local news and take credit. For releasing the ticket, Ckret, ticket, you never got it GC 148

what about closing the case 11/24/2013? that is what you claimed for months. why don't you go to the media?

mrshutter45

***************" the case today. B|

Carr will not be there. If he is it would be to close the case live on local news and take credit. For releasing the ticket, Ckret, ticket, you never got it GC 148

what about closing the case 11/24/2013? that is what you claimed for months. why don't you go to the media?

They normally are there I can hardly wait. Do you need me to pick you up at PDX at the vip after you land the LEAR JET. I have no reason to believe that you do not have one. Or the use of one. GC148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

******************" the case today. B|

They normally are there I can hardly wait. Do you need me to pick you up at PDX at the vip after you land the LEAR JET. I have no reason to believe that you do not have one. Or the use of one.

Shutter says.
no need lol. I would just like to see some proof of all of this, other than what you are claiming. seems like the DZ turns into the home of misfit suspects. no other place to go.

mrshutter45

*********************" the case today. B|

They normally are there I can hardly wait. Do you need me to pick you up at PDX at the vip after you land the LEAR JET. I have no reason to believe that you do not have one. Or the use of one.

Shutter says.
no need lol. I would just like to see some proof of all of this, other than what you are claiming. seems like the DZ turns into the home of misfit suspects. no other place to go.

It's funny before you win the lotto they won't let you even sit in that Ferrari . Then that sudden welt or sudden fame and they won't let you pay for it. They want to give to you for free strangest thing I've seen. GC 148

Written by Paul Geivett

I can't fix the post you started, so I'll make a new one.

"It's funny before you win the lotto they won't let you even sit in that Ferrari . Then that sudden welt or sudden fame and they won't let you pay for it. They want to give to you for free strangest thing I've seen. GC 148"

I agree with that statement. I'm sure if Oprah told people to sit in a corner for an hour a day, they would.

when exactly is someone going to say anything about what you have presented? it's been a long time since you first made the claim of 6/13/2013. when I told Gray about you, he said "where's the beef" B|