47 47
quade

DB Cooper

FLYJACK

***general musings....

Makes you wonder with all the vacillations, misdirection, the inconsistent access rules, not to mention the missing evidence that permeates this case - does any one entity even have all of the facts of the case? I seriously doubt it.

Sure seems that way, so what will or does it take to put a suspect on the plane.. is it even possible?

one would think if Cooper survived, something involved with the crime would also survive that would put him right in the seat. perhaps something only Cooper and the FBI know would help as well. one single $20 dollar bill works well too. B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

***"PM me...that is unless you've already blocked me from PM's because I'm so dangerous."

that has nothing to do with the reason people are blocking you. if you can't fiure it out, I don't know what to tell you. it's a sign of something wrong B|

Well, I don't see that as MY problem...since I seldom PM anyone here. Mostly I direct them to my email. Let's face it. I'm not that hard to find and many people know where to look.

Here's why some people do the blocking thing: Not because they've received impolite messages. Because they prefer making everything a public issue.

It's a Cooperland thing.

Guess again Robert.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

******general musings....

Makes you wonder with all the vacillations, misdirection, the inconsistent access rules, not to mention the missing evidence that permeates this case - does any one entity even have all of the facts of the case? I seriously doubt it.

Sure seems that way, so what will or does it take to put a suspect on the plane.. is it even possible?

one would think if Cooper survived, something involved with the crime would also survive that would put him right in the seat. perhaps something only Cooper and the FBI know would help as well. one single $20 dollar bill works well too. B|

If he survived, fingerprints and DNA, he is likely dead by now, $20 bills in circulation last an average of 7.7 years (today).. there is a possibility that the FBI is withholding something??

i have a gif transition of the suspect sketch to my suspect (age 65-75) and have isolated a still from it. Is there any way to share it without posting it publicly for the world.. I don't think anyone can identify my suspect from it. It shows an identical shape and structure, everything lines up perfectly. The full transition is amazing.

Is there any way to have a witness view it??? though the image of my suspect is much older,,

FLYJACK

*********general musings....

If he survived, fingerprints and DNA, he is likely dead by now, $20 bills in circulation last an average of 7.7 years (today).. there is a possibility that the FBI is withholding something??

i have a gif transition of the suspect sketch to my suspect (age 65-75) and have isolated a still from it. Is there any way to share it without posting it publicly for the world.. I don't think anyone can identify my suspect from it. It shows an identical shape and structure, everything lines up perfectly. The full transition is amazing.

Is there any way to have a witness view it??? though the image of my suspect is much older,,

they don't know for certain about the prints. The FBI among other Law Enforcement's always withhold some information. Agent Carr confirmed this on a radio show some years back.

I would try to hard to match a photo to a drawing.

RobertMBlevins

Here's why some people do the blocking thing: Not because they've received impolite messages. Because they prefer making everything a public issue.

Blevins, This IS a "public" thread which is set up as a means of relaying information to many people with similar interests by a single post.

As one of the most prolific posters on this thread, I think you have certainly used the thread to relay information that some people were not really remotely interested in.

After all, after hearing about KC a few dozen times, and being lectured on publishing books endlessly, plus all the other subjects you have bring up that don't have anything to do with the stated purpose of this thread, what is it that you want to keep out of the public eye?

Robert99

Robert99

Blevins, This IS a "public" thread which is set up as a means of relaying information to many people with similar interests by a single post.

As one of the most prolific posters on this thread, I think you have certainly used the thread to relay information that some people were not really remotely interested in.

After all, after hearing about KC a few dozen times, and being lectured on publishing books endlessly, plus all the other subjects you have bring up that don't have anything to do with the stated purpose of this thread, what is it that you want to keep out of the public eye?

Robert99

And for those who want to go through your fine work on Sluggo's site ... here is the url... just scroll down the left side.

Aeronautical Calculations (by Robert99)
http://n467us.com/

Jo, The T-33 took off from Portland International Airport and was shortly thereafter directed to intercept the airliner on the southwest side of Portland.

Correct - all I did was type at the wee hours of the morning what was stated in Mr. H's book.

SO if the interception took place South of Portland - what the hell was the pilot doing that surprised Norman Battaglia. Did the co - pilot think that Cooper was still on board and trying to make him jump or was he just being sure Cooper was gone. Was there a possibililty Cooper was still on board after the plane passed was South of Portland?

"What is that guy changing courses for?" 45 degrees every 30 seconds?

So what was the pilot doing?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

georger

Robert99

And for those who want to go through your fine work on Sluggo's site ... here is the url... just scroll down the left side.

Aeronautical Calculations (by Robert99)
http://n467us.com/

Wonderful! After studying those calculations, everyone should be able to fully understand why the Blevins supported flight path won't work.

Hopefully, within a few days I will be able to post some information on the thread that will further explain the problems with the flight path that some people don't care to consider.

Finally, if a miracle or two happens, perhaps some real data will become available so that the actual flight path can be determined.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Edited by quade to remove personal information

Do NOT make me do this again. I will not hesitate to permaban you.

Do NOT post people's personal contact information. Just don't.

Sorry. I thought it was okay if they are in the phone book...understood.[:/]

To Everyone Else: Still haven't seen any proof that Flight 305 was over Tina Bar before it reached Portland. Just saying. I see a lot about past work, but not that particular issue. Maybe it's not necessary to provide any evidence on that. According to Bruce Smith and his telephone interview:

'Towards the end of our conversation he told me, "We were east of Victor 23. How far? Eh. Two or three miles maybe."

Lastly he said, "The wind blew us east of Victor 23."

Works for me. But then I knew it all along. :)
BTW, have you seen any PROOF of straight down the middle of
V23, or thereabouts?

You argue V23 .... but have no proof whatever of it ... I said
"proof"! ... then you browbeat and pester everyone else for
even for trying to discuss any other option, when reality hotel!
- you have no "proof" whatever of your own position!

And puleez! don't bring up Soderlind, Kaye, etal again none of
whom left any "proof" whatever which "proves" any flight path !

skyjack71

Jo, The T-33 took off from Portland International Airport and was shortly thereafter directed to intercept the airliner on the southwest side of Portland.

Correct - all I did was type at the wee hours of the morning what was stated in Mr. H's book.

SO if the interception took place South of Portland - what the hell was the pilot doing that surprised Norman Battaglia. Did the co - pilot think that Cooper was still on board and trying to make him jump or was he just being sure Cooper was gone. Was there a possibililty Cooper was still on board after the plane passed was South of Portland?

"What is that guy changing courses for?" 45 degrees every 30 seconds?

So what was the pilot doing?

Jo, The Seattle ATC transcripts have been redacted to remove all information for the time frame in which Cooper is reported to have jumped. Plus there are 18 other redactions from that transcript.

The mention in Himmelsbach's book is the only known mention of such maneuvers by the airliner so far as I can find. To the best of my knowledge, those maneuvers would not serve any useful purpose.

Robert99

"Somewhat effeminate, meek character"

Effeminate was referencing the way he handled his cigarette! I am sure NO one knows what Meek means under the circumstances - could it have meant the skyjacker kept looking away and kept his head down - NOT wanting to make eye contact with any of the passengers? Could it also have meant keeping his voice very low.

"Found evidence that he may have been at the north end of the Bridge of the Gods, a possible escape route,,, "

The Bridge of the GODS - you do know that JT said NO way I was at the Bridge of the GODS in 1979 with Weber. We got out of the car and stood on a high place above the river as he told me about sailing and the BOYS and Rocks and the DAM East of us. You know that THE HOOD is just down the road and the beach that the BOYS used to go to. Beacon Rock is also on the other side of the Columbia and a place the BOYS used to jump off the rock. NOT sure what they were jumping into or from where or how or why.

VERY difficult for the Bridge of the GODS and what is on the North end (which is WA) or was on the north end as late as 1979, was nothing but a road. That is Hwy 14. Weber pointed to a road that went to Bingen and how you could go on up thur there to Goldendale. He told quiet a story about Goldendale and the BOYS.

The BOYS probably worked the Apple Orchards and help build cabins and trails and picnic tables.

There was a bar there THEY used to go to. I was out there in 2010 and the BAR the name of which I have forgotten (I am 73 yrs old) I went to.
I spent 2 days in Goldendale and everything he told me about it was there. The fairgrounds and the CCCamp the rodeo. I spoke with several old timers there.

After we turned West on Highway 14 on the WA side he tell me about Carson, Trout Lake and a hot springs up there. As the go West on Hwy 14 he mentions a government camp and log rails.

Back up and tell us what he said about The Bridge of the GODs and why you think there is a connection.

You do realize that in order for the jumper to have reached that point he would have had to have help. Did you friend tell you about the caves along the highway - up high were the ROAD used to be...until the new one was built. Did he tell you about the Indian Reservation.

I will tell you what the FBI told me.
If you have a suspect you HAVE to put him on the plane. Of course I asked the agent how the hell I was going to do that. Evidently the agent already knew I had put him in a chute, but I had to put Weber on the plane. He suggested a 20 or the ticket. Of course it is a well known fact the ticket is why I called the FBI - 1 yr and 2 months after Duane died...I had held the carbon of the ticket in my hands a few months before he died...but he had been dead for 1 yr and 2 months when I found out who DAN Coooper was. The ticket was gone and the stub and I sold the piece of a chute at a garage sale.

You will need a hell of a lot to get the FBI to hear you. Telling you some of what my story has consisted of - gives you an example of what you are up against - 18 yrs of my life gone!

Why age agress the picture - just show what he looked like in whatever you have. I did an age regression (paided the man 2 wks salary for it) and I have since found pictures of Weber thur the help of this thread recently - the age regression the man did LOOKED NOTHING like Weber in the late 60's and early 70's. I did it because when I contacted the FBI I had NO pictures of Weber as a younger man. Maybe the soft ware you used is more accurate than artist who worked for law enforcement in 1996. In other words I paid the man 2 wks of my income for something that was totally inaccurate.

FLYJACK

My speculation is that he landed east of the flight path but west of Washougal and east of intended LZ and escape route, he could have dropped some money crossing the Washougal at night,

According to the flight path the FBI and others DICTATE - no way he was over the WASHOUGAL, but so much of the story I was tolded seemingly involved the Washougal area. Yet, I am told it is impossible per the projected route and YET another well know Cooper searcher maintained until recently that Cooper hit in the Washougal area.

Per the flight track being projected by the FBI and the "facts" there was NO way Washougal was involved. I argued till I was blue in the face.

When I was out there in 2010 I realized time and space was not part of my memory of the places Weber took me. BET your subject worked on the pipelines &/or powerlines. The GUYS knew that area real well....

Duane claimed to have known 3 guys who he had worked with who went to Mt Hood after the left an area in the 40's. One of the guys played a guitar and wore boots and everywhere he went that guitar went with him. He also rode horses at fairs. NO ONE ever found this old friend of Webers, but surely there was more than one guy who fit that description in the mid 40's. Well, I know we found him but the dead do not talk....and I could never find any of his family to see if they had some old pictures.

Good Luck Kiddo! You are starting where I started 18 yrs ago and now I am 73 yrs old and the FBI will not do any investigation beyond what they have which was no more than prints.

The prints they have are particials and they do NOT even know if they belonged to Cooper. At least that is what I was told. Evidently the prints they obtained were very smugged.

At the risk of becoming persona non grata for defending Jo, :)
I do not know when the PRIVATE PROPERTY - TINA BAR" sign originated, but I have read that the membership only admittance policy was implemented in "the 1980s". Was the sign placed after the money find as a play on words due to the Cooper/Mucklow Influence? or is it merely a Fazio misspelling coincidence because Tina is the more common spelling of the name?

Just offering up the history as I found it, but really....
If you subscribe to the intentional placement of the money at that location being connected to the flight attendant's name, her Gresham connection, and subsequent whisking away to the convent, a different spelling would not seem to be a significant roadblock to that theory. There's still more than enough for a whoppin "say what??" moment:)

Thank You, I knew I did NOT imagine it, but in reading what you just wrote....1980. Wonder if the sign read Tena in 1980 and there was a picture publicized.

I WAS thinking and when Jo thinks usually there is trouble ahead. WHAT if there was NO TENA sign there in 1980 but, was there in 1979? I know I have a good visual memory, but is it that good.

I can remember grave markers and road signs and the Lake I thought was a river. Damn it I know I saw the sign in 1979, because Duane mentioned THE BOYS and there was box and you dropped a nickel in it so you could use the beach. Never anyone to enforce it...was on the honor system.

Oh, My God I just remember what he said....but, when did I see the box. If it was in 1979 then it would have been in articles that showed the beach (remember the media could have used old pics) as it was a crime scene and I am sure someone had a picture of the sign and the gate.

Oh Well, at least I know I am not crazy old Jo.

BruceSmith

"...At the risk of becoming persona non grata for defending Jo, :)

Don't worry about becoming a persona non grata, Smoke. Good research that is well presented always trumps prissy attitudes from cranky journalists.

Besides, Mrs. Cooper gave me a "Christmas call" a couple days ago, so even in Cooper World relationships can be quite flexible.

Call was short. I left a very cutting message. Damn sure was not a Cristmas call!

RobertMBlevins

On a side note, I also wonder that if the money was lost at the time of the hijacking...whether it would be even recognizable after eight-plus years, with rubber bands in place, albeit crumbling. You would think that because of the wet Northwest weather, that money would have crumbled to a mushy mess long before eight years passed. Paper is biodegradable. It's almost as if it WASN'T outside for eight years.

Tell you what...if it WAS a plant...I think it was done sometime after 11/24/1976...the date the Portland FBI did their little end-around play on the Statute of Limitations.

That post put a smile on my face.
I can't believe that you guys have NO idea where those maps came from.
Sluggo did them! They were his grafts and NOT ones the FBI did. Sluggo suceeded in confusing the hell of you guys.

After his visit here - which I am sure was only to diss me. He tried to throw away that thread....after picking it from the knife - I stopped him and put the thread back in the knife with tweezers.

If the FBI was interested in solving the case - why didn't they have samples of the cut rope. Everyone took Sluggo's maps as gospel. Perhaps robt99 needs to take the FBI records and the maps used in 1979 and create a real map and not rely on information that has been tweaked!

skyjack71

My speculation is that he landed east of the flight path but west of Washougal and east of intended LZ and escape route, he could have dropped some money crossing the Washougal at night,

According to the flight path the FBI and others DICTATE - no way he was over the WASHOUGAL, but so much of the story I was tolded seemingly involved the Washougal area. Yet, I am told it is impossible per the projected route and YET another well know Cooper searcher maintained until recently that Cooper hit in the Washougal area.

Per the flight track being projected by the FBI and the "facts" there was NO way Washougal was involved. I argued till I was blue in the face.

When I was out there in 2010 I realized time and space was not part of my memory of the places Weber took me. BET your subject worked on the pipelines &/or powerlines. The GUYS knew that area real well....

Duane claimed to have known 3 guys who he had worked with who went to Mt Hood after the left an area in the 40's. One of the guys played a guitar and wore boots and everywhere he went that guitar went with him. He also rode horses at fairs. NO ONE ever found this old friend of Webers, but surely there was more than one guy who fit that description in the mid 40's. Well, I know we found him but the dead do not talk....and I could never find any of his family to see if they had some old pictures.

Good Luck Kiddo! You are starting where I started 18 yrs ago and now I am 73 yrs old and the FBI will not do any investigation beyond what they have which was no more than prints.

The prints they have are particials and they do NOT even know if they belonged to Cooper. At least that is what I was told. Evidently the prints they obtained were very smugged.

I never meant to imply that the flight was over Washougal..
Speculation,, He landed West of Washougal, then likely crossed it heading East.. he may have fled the area heading East, crossing the Washougal on foot, possibly slipping on rocks and dropping some cash.

The image I have of my suspect is older, It is what it is, I am only comparing what I have to the sketch, the shape of the face and position of eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips ears, hair, forehead is bang on. This alone is not conclusive, of course.

My suspect is not American and there is evidence that he may have been at the Bridge of the Gods. the only takeaway is that it may place him, a non American in the area at some time,,

There are maybe hundreds or a thousand suspects that would fit the "circumstantial" evidence, none is proof until you can put him on the plane.

On some of the circumstantial, I was vague on some points, but there are some very strong circumstantial ties to this case. How many suspects have you run across that match all the particles on the tie,,, match the sketch,,, are proven to be connected to the name "Dan Cooper",,, are associated to aviation and were in WW2 Europe,, multilingual,, including french,,, are the right age,,, non American (might explain the lack of cash turning up),, always wore a tie,, I have been trying to eliminate this guy, and I am only left with obtaining that "personal" document which should have fingerprints or possible DNA. Would that solve it, who knows,, is it worth pursuing, yeah, I think so.. it won't cost much, it will come down to opportunity and circumstance.. it will happen.

BTW, I do have a short hand writing sample, in a photo, is it confirmed that there was no hand writing evidence from Cooper..

Question,, are there or were there any trails East West at the time,, similar to the North South Pacific Crest Trail

There is another angle that I think has been overlooked, it has nothing to do with my suspect, I did not come up with a suspect looking into this.. but it is interesting..

About 30 minutes North of the US/Canadian Peace Arch border is a community called Maillardville, a suburb of Vancouver BC, my grandparents grew up there. it is the largest French Canadian community in the West, a substantial community. They were very blue collar, fully french/english bilingual, extremely french Canadian culturally, smokers, drinkers and military.. they love and celebrate the military most of them were in WW2. Most were born there but were fully french Canadian. My grandparents and their friends would drive to Reno or Vegas every year for their vacation. It was common to cross the border and shop or do day trips. So, when I read the FBIs "cooper" suspect description, it resonated with my knowledge of that community. I thought that Cooper may have come from that community. So, I started to research the possible connection to the titanium on the tie and Canada was a titanium producer and there were companies in the area that used titanium, in fact I found one still in existence today that was started in 1970, DO THEY STILL HAVE EMPLOYEE RECORDS. At this point I got sidetracked with that other suspect and haven't followed up on a possible Maillardville connection, but it should be investigated. There was a letter sent to the local Vancouver "The Province" newspaper and the Reno letter, though it is likely a hoaxer.

http://www.maillardville.com/index.php/en/history

skyjack71

***On a side note, I also wonder that if the money was lost at the time of the hijacking...whether it would be even recognizable after eight-plus years, with rubber bands in place, albeit crumbling. You would think that because of the wet Northwest weather, that money would have crumbled to a mushy mess long before eight years passed. Paper is biodegradable. It's almost as if it WASN'T outside for eight years.

Tell you what...if it WAS a plant...I think it was done sometime after 11/24/1976...the date the Portland FBI did their little end-around play on the Statute of Limitations.

It's odd Blevins would make a comment(s) like that, especially
since he says he has the Palmer report. The Palmer report
addresses this issue specifically!

Read the Palmer Report Mr. Blevins. :S

[Mt Fuji this morning]

"I never read whatever was in the Manila envelope. Just glanced at it mostly. Gayla shredded it later."

Knoss 101 right there ;)B|:S

RobertMBlevins

*********On a side note, I also wonder that if the money was lost at the time of the hijacking...whether it would be even recognizable after eight-plus years, with rubber bands in place, albeit crumbling. You would think that because of the wet Northwest weather, that money would have crumbled to a mushy mess long before eight years passed. Paper is biodegradable. It's almost as if it WASN'T outside for eight years.

Wasn't meant to be funny. I never read whatever was in the Manila envelope. Just glanced at it mostly. Gayla shredded it later.

Yes. I don't believe the money was there for eight years before being found. I don't think anything would have been left of it. It's very wet up here and paper is biodegradable. Seven or so winters in the Pacific Northwest? Constant rain, etc. Mush. That's what would have remained, if that. And I still believe the Tina Bar money creates more questions than its finding actually answers. Would have been easier to explain had an amount equal to one bundle or less had been found. In that case, it could have come from anywhere. I agree with Kaye's assessment: human intervention was involved.

Ok, let me start off with I don't know the answer to this, but I have to respond anyway.

First, I DO know money is not made out of paper (75% cotton/ 25% linen). I don't know how long it takes to biodegrade, but I don't think it you can say it's the same as paper.

Second, Kaye suggested the money arrived by "non natural means", he didn't say "human intervention". I don't know what Kaye means, but I don't think you're saying the same thing .

(NOTE TO SELF: Attach YouTube link to the "Jump to conclusions mat" from the movie "Office Space").

RobertMBlevins

*********On a side note, I also wonder that if the money was lost at the time of the hijacking...whether it would be even recognizable after eight-plus years, with rubber bands in place, albeit crumbling. You would think that because of the wet Northwest weather, that money would have crumbled to a mushy mess long before eight years passed. Paper is biodegradable. It's almost as if it WASN'T outside for eight years.

Wasn't meant to be funny. I never read whatever was in the Manila envelope. Just glanced at it mostly. Gayla shredded it later.

Yes. I don't believe the money was there for eight years before being found. I don't think anything would have been left of it. It's very wet up here and paper is biodegradable. Seven or so winters in the Pacific Northwest? Constant rain, etc. Mush. That's what would have remained, if that. And I still believe the Tina Bar money creates more questions than its finding actually answers. Would have been easier to explain had an amount equal to one bundle or less had been found. In that case, it could have come from anywhere. I agree with Kaye's assessment: human intervention was involved.

Well, do you have a metric of some kind. Like decay rate of
the Blevatron .... or an example, like 'pizza rots within a week
when left out on a sandbar on the Columbia'?

I guess you are rejecting all prior feedback and discussion here
over the years, since youve read the thread?

You do realise without some metric yours is just an opinion and
you know what they say about opinions! ? And you have tons of
OPINIONS!

MarkBennett

************On a side note, I also wonder that if the money was lost at the time of the hijacking...whether it would be even recognizable after eight-plus years, with rubber bands in place, albeit crumbling. You would think that because of the wet Northwest weather, that money would have crumbled to a mushy mess long before eight years passed. Paper is biodegradable. It's almost as if it WASN'T outside for eight years.

Ok, let me start off with I don't know the answer to this, but I have to respond anyway.

First, I DO know money is not made out of paper (75% cotton/ 25% linen). I don't know how long it takes to biodegrade, but I don't think it you can say it's the same as paper.

Second, Kaye suggested the money arrived by "non natural means", he didn't say "human intervention". I don't know what Kaye means, but I don't think you're saying the same thing .

(NOTE TO SELF: Attach YouTube link to the "Jump to conclusions mat" from the movie "Office Space").

You would be correct - on all counts. At least from everything I
know.

Kaye says ""non natural means" and Blevins immediately jumps
to "plant". He likes plants! And conspiracies.

On the other hand I don't know what would be covered by "non
natural means".

Maybe people would get further by not listening to either Kaye
or Blevins on this issue!? Since both are extremely sure of their
unproven non-solutions. And Blevins has "reviewed" the Palmer
report but cant remember it ... and has never quoted, para-
phrased, or used it here at Dropzone or anywhere else! But
claims he had it (has it?), got it from the Palmer family, and is
working with the Palmer family ... blah blah blah.

But there is a difference. Tom is probably stating a strict
interpretation however dryly without much compromise or
compassion. Blevins is just bullshitting everyone. There is the
difference.

RobertMBlevins

I finished reviewing the Bill Mitchell interview a few days ago. Since then, I sort of waited around to see if anyone noticed something he told WSHM. No one has mentioned it, so I will. But before I get to that, a couple of points:

Mitchell says the FBI showed him a lot of pictures, mostly done by agents out of the Eugene office. But it sounds as if this effort ended many years ago.

Much has been made of Cooper being damn near as dark as some Native Americans. Mitchell says he was a white guy.

Mitchell says the hijacker had a sort of turkey fold under his chin. Most photographs of Ken Christiansen do not show a clear view of the area directly below his chin. Upon examining the original high-def photos in my files, I see three that do. Two near the date of the hijacking, and a more pronounced one from a 1994 picture later.

I

Quote from Mitchell's interview with the museum:

Mitchell: "...but then and I said I remember…to the FBI I said that, you know, his hair could easily have been dyed or a toupee or something. ‘Cause I mean it looked awful. Well, but being twenty and I didn’t really…”

Whiting: “Was the color unnatural in a way?”

Bill Mitchell: “No. It was all solid dark. You know, I mean it was all, there was no grey, there was no, I mean it was all solid and well groomed. So, I can remember I said yes, yes you know, but I wasn’t sure. Then I didn’t…”

Whiting: “Did he have any sort of…facial hair at all?”

Bill Mitchell: “Nope.”

Whiting: “Nothing? Very clean shaven?”

Bill Mitchell: “Yep.”

Whiting: “What about his skin tone? There’s been, you know, a lot of discussion about him being ‘swarthy,’ but I’m not clear what that means.”

Bill Mitchell: “I didn’t notice that. I don’t recall seeing a pretty …white guy.”

(Guessing here, since Mitchell first says he didn't notice Cooper being swarthy or dark skin tone, but then says he didn't recall seeing a pretty white guy. This doesn't make a lot of sense. I would have to listen to the audio to see if the transcription is correct. I would guess Mitchell actually MEANT to say he didn't recall seeing anything but a pretty white guy. Hard to tell what he really meant there. If the audio is accurate with the transcript, then this question should be re-addressed with Mitchell.)

NOTE: I don't believe Mitchell was interviewed by Geoff Gray. I think the only Mitchell testimony Gray used was from Gray's access to the FBI witness reports. In that, Mitchell claimed the hijacker was no more than five foot nine.

Quote from the Dawn Andrusko interview, sister of Bernie Geestman:

***'I asked her if Kenny had ever worn a toupee. She said yes, but added that he never wore it on the job, only socially sometimes and not very often. I pinned her down on the last time she had actually seen him wear it. No, she said, she had not seen him wear it after 1971. He had taken to wearing baseball hats instead...'

Bills description of the suspect matches my suspect..

White guy

turkey neck

hair odd looking, possible toupee

Also,

he claimed suspect always had sunglasses on,,,

this attached image is my suspect, but let me explain it, the image is a still from a transition gif between the DB Cooper sketch and a photo of my suspect at 65-70 (guess). I did not distort the images, only laid one on top of another. The glasses are from my suspect, I darkened them slightly to give the appearance of sunglasses (they are regular glasses on original) only for this image not the transition as Bill Mitchell said he had sunglasses the entire time he saw him, believe it or not there two faces in this image, the shape of the face and head, location of the eyes, eyebrows, hair, nose lips, ears are a dead ringer. Including a turkey neck... gobble gobble

Note,, This is a few frames short of the full 100% transition to my suspect..

I think Bill Mitchell should look at this...