47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

'This just in:

Galen just told me that Jo never spoke with the key eye-witness, Bill Mitchell, the 20 year-old who sat in Cooper's row. Galen says that when he spoke with Bill Mitchell a couple years back, he asked him specifically if he had ever spoken with Jo, and Bill said no.

Further, Galen also says that Tina is not enamored with Jo. Again, a couple years ago he had his secretary impersonate Jo and call Tina. When she answered the phone, the secretary said, "Hi this is Jo Weber from Florida," and Tina immediately hung up.

Further updates to follow.

-Uncle Brucie, stlll stinkin' in Cooper Country...'

I would like to see Galen speaking for himself just once, instead of using a proxy. If he was banned, that was probably lifted long ago, or he could ask Quade to be re-instated.

I already have a guess on why Galen Cook uses others to post at Dropzone. Like Marla Cooper, he would have to answer the difficult questions from other Cooper sleuths. I don't mean me, but REAL experts around here, and there are some of those.

Next time you talk to Galen, why don't you ask him to speak for himself for a change instead of serving as his messenger boy. Unless you are being paid, then I say go for it and cash the checks.

This quote by you really caught my attention, Bruce:

***'Further, Galen also says that Tina is not enamored with Jo. Again, a couple years ago he had his secretary impersonate Jo and call Tina. When she answered the phone, the secretary said, "Hi this is Jo Weber from Florida," and Tina immediately hung up...'

I wouldn't brag about that. It was a lowlife thing to do. Five bucks says Tina would hang up on Galen as well, or refuse to speak to him...and THEN hang up. Either way, same result. And if Mucklow was willing to talk to Cook, he would have interviewed her long ago instead of playing his pathetic Jo-in-Florida game.

That little story goes into the book, by the way.

It's classic Cooperland stuff, and typical of the type of behavior that goes on within that world.

Since you're Galen's proxy-guy, I have a message for him: Tell him that maybe an attorney should know better than to have an employee purposely misrepresent herself to someone else from his own office phone. It borders on fraud. I wonder how far he would have tried to take that deception if Tina would have spoken to his secretary. Especially on a case that practically everyone in America knows he's been chasing for years. Did his secretary have a list of questions ready, just in case? You really should have kept that revelation to yourself.

From the American Bar Association:

Maintaining The Integrity Of The Profession

Rule 8.4 Misconduct

It is professional misconduct for a lawyer to:

(a) violate or attempt to violate the Rules of Professional Conduct, knowingly assist or induce another to do so, or do so through the acts of another..'

(c) engage in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation..'

Highlighted areas in italics.
Definitely for the book. Yes.

Well dear, make that five proxies - at least! :D:D:D:D

Why dont you worry more about your speaking the facts and the
truth instead of made up shit - for a change? Aint never gonna
happen. You are what you are. The Hero of Cooperlandt uber
alles.

Knock off the Third Reich references. I'm nobody's hero except maybe my cat Hobo. And I don't make shit up, either. If you think I do, address it by issue and I'll respond...maybe. Depends how you ask. You're pretty much on my Ignore List, not that it matters.

The post I made is what it is, and it's as plain as day.

As I said, Super-hero, there are at least 5 Galen Cook proxies
operating here ... by your definition.

Sorry you cant stand the competition!

Jealous.

Third Reich references. ? You must be dreaming. I will call it
Cooperlandt Uber Alles if I want! You aint the boss of me.
Im just a Galen Cook proxie .... No.5.

B|:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Third Reich references. ? You must be dreaming. I will call it
Cooperlandt Uber Alles if I want! You aint the boss of me.
Im just a Galen Cook proxie .... No.5...'

Good for you. You'll excuse me if I refuse any offer to become Galen Cook Messenger Boy Number SIX...:S

I'll give you this much. You are a laugh a minute sometimes.

You will just have to live with it!

Wasnt it you who said it rolls off you like water off a duck!?

Maybe you made that up too! Your problemo. :D

Goodnight Superman.

Dan Rattenbury claims the person before him told him about the money found on the property. do you know the person he is referring to? I have evidence that doesn't support this story.

1) Did Dan Rattenbury purchase the property in 2004?
2) Did Dan Rattenbury lease the property?
3) who owned the property in 2003?
4) Do you have the ad Skipp paid for asking about the money find?
5) Dan Rattenbury claims he spoke with the previous owner, something you would do if purchasing property.
6) Robert Blevins claims Dan didn't speak to the previous owner?
7) Who purchased the property from the Powell's?
8) No records found of a Brian McWilliams owning the lot behind Kenny's property.
9) Exactly what lot was left to Brian Williams?

Perhaps you could shed some light on this, nothing adds up?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

I'm guessing this is a demolition piece left over and some how got into the attic. since you only glue Formica down, there shouldn't be any loose pieces. why would he glue it and then destroy the existing wood underneath it?

you simply apply heat and chip off the old Formica, or sand it and go right over it. no need to remove any wood from the countertop except where the sink goes.

Well, this is ONE time I will insert my knowledge into something like this.
Back in the early days of Formica - well, I still have formica. Many of the old formica - it was made and shipped - you could cut for your kitchen counter. The borders were separate - like a molding and usually made of metal or wood.

Perhaps it was something else I am remembering - if it was not formica it was something that came before formica. I presume I am the oldest woman on this thread and been in a kitchen since I could stand on a chair to dry the dishes.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo,

Instead of picking just the right photo of Duane to show to Norjack eyewitnesses, it would be fairer to present a large number of photos of him.

They supposedly have seen the others - I don't care if they throw others into the mix - but I want the Jefferson intake added and with another intake that shows the tremendous change with the chin. They need to see the Pre- Jefferson, The Jefferson and then a post Jefferson - in order to realize why the Jefferson looks the way it does - head tilted down and chin tucked.

BruceSmith

One day in December 2008, he asked Ckret if he was posting on the DZ during company time.

Bruce,
I don't have a problem with Galen asking this question. However, did Galen (or anyone) see a problem with Ckret posting to DZ on company time? He was the agent assigned to the Cooper case and his plan was to get the public more involved in helping to finally (as 377 says), be able to say 100% of all skyjackings have been solved. It seems totally appropriate to me if he were posting here from work since it really is working on the case.

A nasty piece of work. Your objective is to get the thread SHUT DOWN. Maybe per your relationship with Cook.

Cook and you realize that as long as this thread is in existence - your book and his book will be a hardsell.

The 2 of you have to knock down anything on the internet that might cause the book to fail and the only place that people can go for answers about what is going on with this 42 yr old case.

This is the go to source for Cooper, but lately with all of the garbage floating around it is difficult to dig thru the muck.

Blevins promotes his book, BUT NOT ONE TIME has he been rude or made fun of others presenting their case. NOT one time has the man promoted deliberate fabrications about other posters. Not one time has he berated other posters. He discusses and defends and promotes but without malice and without Smut-tactics.

I think I invented a NEW word. I like it "Smut-tactics".

Blevins is a polite and mild man. He is not abrasive and he does NOT make up things about individuals who post in this thread.

Bruce - you are VERY abrasive and rude and you stoop to OLD Enquirer tactics. You claim things Cook may have put you up to and you indicate and state COOK told you to do this or that. WHO is the Puppet now and WHO is the Puppet Master?

Long ago I would get emails from Galen asking me to state this or that in the thread - if he has now stooped to your Smut-tactics - I really feel sorry for him. Anyone who reduces themselves to the kinds of tactics used lately by you Bruce and on behalf of Galen Cook - REALLY needs to be addressed by the DZ.

Freedom of speech is on thing - but deflamation of others and deliberate out right "lies' are not the same. I expect much of what you are posting is proxied by Galen Cook.

If Galen is NOT involved with your postings of recent - he needs to contact Georger or 377 and ask them to address this with the DZ. In the past I know for a fact that Galen used other posters - but the things you are declaring are absurd and you are claiming to speak on Galen's behalf - that makes him responsible.

Sounds like a preliminary to promote a book - by Galen or yourself! How does one do that? Attack the opposition or any media means that would be a detrimate to the survival of the intended product - book, movie or TV special!

RobertMBlevins

I would like to see Galen speaking for himself just once, instead of using a proxy.
. . . . .

That little story goes into the book, by the way.

It's classic Cooperland stuff, and typical of the type of behavior that goes on within that world.

Blevins, Who are you a proxy for? Obviously you don't want to be remembered for your contributions to the Cooper library of misinformation since you don't want KC mentioned in your presence anymore. Nevertheless, you continue to pursue certain "matters" along that line.

As for your forthcoming book, "Cooperland", or whatever you end up calling it, will it be the Great American Novel of the 21st century or just another scam like the KC book? And since you make about 25 percent of the posts on this thread, I assume, probably incorrectly, that you will admit to your own contributions to the nonsense you are writing about. If my memory is correct, you have previously stated that the book would be autobiographical.

Finally, are you throwing a party for your real estate detective and the loan officer on the 24th to celebrate the 42nd anniversary of the best things that ever happened to you. Namely the Cooper hijacking and this thread on DZ.

Robert99

R99 wrote

Finally, are you throwing a party for your real estate detective and the loan officer on the 24th to celebrate the 42nd anniversary of the best things that ever happened to you. Namely the Cooper hijacking and this thread on DZ.

Nahhh. I'd bet Blevin's night with the NW stew would outrank anything connected with Norjack or this forum. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

MarkBennett

One day in December 2008, he asked Ckret if he was posting on the DZ during company time.

Bruce,
I don't have a problem with Galen asking this question. However, did Galen (or anyone) see a problem with Ckret posting to DZ on company time? He was the agent assigned to the Cooper case and his plan was to get the public more involved in helping to finally (as 377 says), be able to say 100% of all skyjackings have been solved. It seems totally appropriate to me if he were posting here from work since it really is working on the case.

He made a point of saying he was on his own time. Sometimes
at home, on the couch he would say. In addition he was the
case agent, I believe. He would look up files on co. time.

Maybe you need to REED THE THREAD.

Are you saying the FBI should close the case ... and/or "live in
a cave"!?

You know this can be turned around! Maybe the public should
develop and live up to higher standards ... for a change ...
Cooper Zombies who are not accountable who operate all over
the map for publicity notwithstanding?

Georger - it HAS been pointed out to you that Jo did NOT go Public until 2000, yet you allow you statements to stand. Talking to Mr. H. and JT and the FBI was NOT considered going public. The only others who knew was my friends and family. NOTHING public until 2000!

If the agent of record had NOT stated misinformation about DUane's past on the phone - probably would NOT have gone public at that time. There were individual I was talking to - but it was ALL on the Q-T until I said GO!

My personal friend Jerry (no one the thread knows) got me intouch with a friend of his who was a writer. How many she may have told I do not know! When an FBI agent deceives a woman who has reported her own husband - and provides information easily dispelled - something is NOT right with the investigative process.

I learn enough in that phone conversation to know the FBI had NOT INVESTIGATED Duane L. Weber. A journalist and myself had MORE accurate information than than the erroneous information provided by the agent of record on that day.

Weber had been dismissed on information that supposedly did NOT exist. Did the agent think I was a complete idiot. I waited 2 yrs after the FBI sent the letter regarding the prints not matching.

I knew they had NO complete prints - only smugged particles.

I am waiting for that apology Jerry Warren! Why are you so secretive about your name - you hit the ceiling when Grey published it in his book!

I do understand he should have obtained written permission to have mentioned the names of individuals - so they could make a concerned choice. Then he could have stated some names are not the real names of the individual to protect their privacy in this controversial venture.

The public general understand this when the book is about a REAL crime with investigators and other suspect explored.

well, it seems he has some explaining to do. Dan Rattenbury leased the property in 2004. what I found strange was he said the previous owner told him about the story of the money found on the property. Blevins claimed in 2010 that woman owned the house (which he verified) who told the story of the $2,000 in twenties. Rattenbury leased the property from Infinity Investments. they bought the property from David M Cannings. Cannings purchased the home from the Powell's. where does the woman who moved to Colorado fit into this puzzle? is this Carolyn Powell??

he also claims Brian McWilliams owned the lot behind Kenny. no records can be found of a Brian McWilliams at all in Bonney Lake. Now, Rattenbury's story of the money find previous to him could make some sense because I found a satellite photo taken around 2002 showing the property being graded/resurfaced/leveled, or cleared.

1) who is the unidentified woman who owned Kenny's house?
2) who is Brian McWilliams with no trace in Bonney Lake?
3) Is Blevins saying McWilliams was willed the lot behind Kenny? if so, that's also wrong.
4) Dan Rattenbury said on Decoded the owner he purchased (Leased) the house from bulldozed the lot and this was when the money was found.
5) how did the story jump from 1994 to 2002 when the lot was bulldozed. someone is not being honest here. the Powell's couldn't have known, they sold the property years ago!
6) I would like to see the ad taken out by Skipp asking questions about the money.
7) I found records of the Powells, the Grimes, the Rattenburry's and a couple others involved, but, no McWilliams, or the lady who left for Colorado?
8) also, no records of Attempted Murder were recorded with Robin Powell that I found. he had some serious 2nd & 3rd degree assaults, but nothing about Attempted Murder. this tells me she was also not being honest.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"One day in December 2008, he asked Ckret if he was posting on the DZ during company time.

"Bruce,
I don't have a problem with Galen asking this question. However, did Galen (or anyone) see a problem with Ckret posting to DZ on company time? He was the agent assigned to the Cooper case and his plan was to get the public more involved in helping to finally (as 377 says), be able to say 100% of all skyjackings have been solved. It seems totally appropriate to me if he were posting here from work since it really is working on the case."

Reply:

I agree. I think it is wholly appropriate for the FBI's Norjak case agent to post clarifying information on this forum during company time.

I just know that not everyone thinks like I do. Hence, I thought Galen's question was legitimate.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about the reasons for Larry's postings here at 4 am and his apparent insomnia. Me, as a stinky journalist, I can just sleep late the next morning, but Larry had to show up at the Seattle FO.

skyjack71

I'm guessing this is a demolition piece left over and some how got into the attic. since you only glue Formica down, there shouldn't be any loose pieces. why would he glue it and then destroy the existing wood underneath it?

you simply apply heat and chip off the old Formica, or sand it and go right over it. no need to remove any wood from the countertop except where the sink goes.

Well, this is ONE time I will insert my knowledge into something like this.
Back in the early days of Formica - well, I still have formica. Many of the old formica - it was made and shipped - you could cut for your kitchen counter. The borders were separate - like a molding and usually made of metal or wood.

Perhaps it was something else I am remembering - if it was not Formica it was something that came before formica. I presume I am the oldest woman on this thread and been in a kitchen since I could stand on a chair to dry the dishes.

Formica can be used in the front. you simply glue a piece on and cut it with a razor knife/router etc. you can bend it to form. lots of different patterns. very simple to apply. Formica has been around for years. even prior to 1970. it's very brittle all by itself, chips easily on corners. it's still a good product though. just out dated. Marble/Granite has taken over the kitchen.

BruceSmith

"...I would like to see Galen speaking for himself just once, instead of using a proxy. If he was banned, that was probably lifted long ago, or he could ask Quade to be re-instated.

I already have a guess on why Galen Cook uses others to post at Dropzone. Like Marla Cooper, he would have to answer the difficult questions from other Cooper sleuths. I don't mean me, but REAL experts around here, and there are some of those.

Next time you talk to Galen, why don't you ask him to speak for himself for a change instead of serving as his messenger boy. Unless you are being paid, then I say go for it and cash the checks..."

Reply:

Galen was banned, apparently permanently, in December 2008 under very unusual circumstances.

I remember reading the post when it first appeared and I thought it a legitimate question, since Larry was posting many times a day, morning, noon and night, even 4 am.

The next thing that happened, Galen received an email from Quade saying that he was being invited to take a permanent vacation from the DZ.

I consider it quite unfair, and places Quade's credibility into question. At the time, I thought he had acted improperly in protecting Larry's reputation and position in the office at the Seattle FO. Later, I became more circumspect as I learned Quade was not a big supporter of Ckret.

Further strangeness occurred soon after when Qaude banned Snowmman. Granted, Snowmman is often rude, crude and thoroughly obnoxious. But he is damn smart and brings a ton to the Norjak table.

As a result, converations here are somewhat truncated, and certainly less robust than they had once been.

As for you, Robert, I still don't see any apology from you on behalf of Kenny, acknowledging his responsibility for threatening to kill 42 people on Novemebr 24, 1971.

By the way, Robert, you are often rude and nasty on the DZ. Why is that? You seem to bait people with insults. It's like you're on a fishing trip for a reaction. What's that all about?

Also, I agree that calling Tina under false pretenses is not a lofty or proper act. Yet, the result does show the true nature of Jo and Tina.

Thanks 'Uncle Brucie' !!

"...Thanks 'Uncle Brucie' !!"

Reply:

Yes, I am an Uncle Brucie, too!

Additionally, here is a further clarification on how and why Galen got his butt kicked out of here, and where he has roamed afterwards:

"Bruce is correct, I did officially register to post on the DZ in 2008, and immediately engaged Larry Carr, who was operating as CKRET. One of my postings was a bit over the top in addressing and questioning SA Carr. Quade banned me for life from the DZ. I don't blame Quade. I later apologized to Larry Carr and we developed a warm and cordial e-mail and telephone relationship. When Larry departed Seattle for a promotion to Washington, DC, he put me in contact with the SSA in Seattle, who introduced me to Curtis Eng, the new NORJAK case agent. I met with SA Eng many times at the Seattle FO. He allowed me direct access to case files and classified materials. Part of this was allowed, presumably, because of my ongoing communications with the Director's Office in DC. They were well aware of my ongoing independent investigation which pre-dated my lawsuit filed against the DOJ in 2004. I have also met personally with agents who were assigned to the case prior to SA Carr. All of the agents I have met made it very clear to me who is "not a suspect, never was a suspect, or eliminated as a suspect." This is part of the objectivity of the case. Of course, this will always make certain individuals, who support a particular candidate/suspect extremely hostile. And most everybody closely asssociated with the case knows who those individuals are."

Galen"

- Your humble servant, Sir Stinky

(I figure if Robert M can be Sir Blevins, I can claim this moniker!)

Granted, Snowmman is often rude, crude and thoroughly obnoxious. But he is damn smart and brings a ton to the Norjak table.

Yeah, its been a long enough exhile. Wish Q would lift Snow's permaban. Rudeness and defiance doesnt deserve a life sentence. Clemency has been granted to worse offenders on this forum. You need to balance harm vs benefit. I think with that scale Snow should be allowed back. I have not seen a better researcher here.

I wish Ckret were back too. We had such a resource and lost it due to petty spiteful act.

I am still intrigued by Sheridan. If the FBI thought his Nepal alibi was solid why did they interrogate him several times and insist on a DNA sample?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I like my laminate with its bevel edge.
Blue with a light toast bevel - a color that matches my cabinets.

On the farm in the 50's we had formica - but we had either a wood trim or metal trim - I forget now...
My brother would remember - he has a memory better than mine in some areas...he as degrees plus degrees, I do not!

HOW did we get on formica - oh that is right - the ceiling access that wasn't an access!

skyjack71

I like my laminate with its bevel edge.
Blue with a light toast bevel - a color that matches my cabinets.

On the farm in the 50's we had formica - but we had either a wood trim or metal trim - I forget now...
My brother would remember - he has a memory better than mine in some areas...he as degrees plus degrees, I do not!

HOW did we get on formica - oh that is right - the ceiling access that wasn't an access!

nothing wrong with it at all. my Mom had her counters redone 2 years ago with Formica. (imitation marble) looks just fine. the cost of Granite was too much for her needs. the house was bought new in 1978, but was several years old. it was one of the four model homes for that development.

"All of the agents I have met made it very clear to me who is "not a suspect, never was a suspect, or eliminated as a suspect.
Galen"

If your relationship to the FBI was so tight - why haven't you solved the case? Why recite claims you know are NOT true.

Your behaviour with Tina was unacceptable by any standard - pretty low in my opinion if indeed you had someone make a call pretending to be Jo. IF you have such a TIGHT connection to the FBI WHY did YOU need JO to find TINA?

You per Bruce claims Jo Weber did NOT speak with and show pictures to Mitchell. The emails I have speak for themselves. All dated 2001. Why don't you come see them for yourself.

I know you don't need to do so - because you and I discussed all of this in emails exchanges yrs ago.

Same with Susan Gilmore - no contact prior to 2001.

It is my understanding Bruce is putting the word out that the thread is closing - Me thinks that Bruce and your using him as a proxie is a ploy to shut down the thread.

Are you aware I had men on the ground in WA recently?

Are you aware that the FBI composite has been evaluated and compared to Weber. When enlarging the only composite actually endorsed by the witness - there is something there seldom seen by the untrained eye.

Did you interview the composite artist ? Well Doug had an extensive interview with him. It is noted that now the FBI uses the Bing Crosby look a like - wonder why?

Was the FBI aware you where the one who altered the original composite? You claimed it was the person who did the web page or the article for you. Have you not more control over your subjects?

The two composite where very close, but the slight alterations did NOT go un-noticed.

Have you read the posts being made by your proxie? Do you know HOW badly those post reflect on you? They actually tear down what credibility you did have.

Who would have thought an attorney would resort to the tactics you and Bruce have used. Evidently you supported Bruce when he took the pictures of Tina and went to her door and then to her sisters home.

You may be in cahoots with a guy who has been intouch with me for the past few months. I could never figure out where this guy fit in & the things he claimed to know - but I decided to play along. Everything was just too convenient. Multiple contacts and crazy stories I have heard them all.

I don't diss them right away - because like the FBI one never knows when the RIGHT lead comes along. Approach information with a positive and open mind. I do.

The FBI got suckered in by someone in the last few yrs, but that one played itself out.

Usually the stories that come down to individuals like myself - they are playing an angle. I could smell from the beginning!

Problem with the angles on this story - they matched things YOU and I discussed! BUT, the story had been polished and now goes even deeper.

You were the ONLY one I discussed certain things with - things NEVER brought out any place else. Things Duane told me....but, I didn't know what they meant. Now - there is a proxie contacting me with ALL of these little things that only you were told! and some of it to Sluggo. A little of it to JT.

The tactics you and Jt and Bruce use - are very similar. That is something I picked up on long ago.

Remember how you extracted keys to Tina's location & the parts of my story you utilized and took advantage of with a little tweeking here and there?

Enlarge a copy of the original of the attached Official composite. Hopefully you have an FBI original like I do - one that was a photo copy sent to me by the FBI...in 1998.

I can't post the composite with dial-up in the large file needed to show what the FBI missed. With a very high resolution scan - what I saw was a first for me this morning. I took a photo I long shunned of Weber and it was there - what NO one has seen but me.

I am going to attach a low pixel of the composite. The one of WEBER deserves a post all by itself.

I kept copies of every email you & I exchanged - in black and white. I removed them from my home yrs ago. The emails I put on disks were put in another location - a safety deposit box. Since you were coy like a FOX I knew I had to be ready when you decided to come out for the kill.

I knew you for the SNEAKY SNAKE you are. But you are more dangerous - you are synomous to vicious wolves or wild hungry dogs.

You are dealing with a farmers daughter! You didn't expect me to hang in here this long - you thought I would fade away.

I have noted the only picture of Duane in the museum was the old warped pic of Duane used in the media...his brother scanned in 1996. Someone wants all of the others to go away! Well - look at this photo and think!

The Big Question on my mind for the past couple of days is, "How bad do I stink?"

Since I don't trust Jo to give me unbiased advice, I invite all readers who have taken a whiff of me to weigh in on the subject.

As a firm believer in arithmetical metrics, here are the standards to use in your vote. You can post here, or email me at [email protected] and I will post the totals. I will also reveal what my new bathing regime will be in the future. My goal is to provide "squeaky-clean" reporting.

Stinky Scale - 1-10

1. Uncle Brucie is worse than Kryptonite - One whiff would bring down Superman!

2. His aroma is on par with a nuclear waste dump.

3. His aroma is on par with Tacoma. (Say it out loud for best effect.)

4. His aroma is registered with the Federal EPA as a Superfund site.

5. His aroma ain't that bad, he's only registered with the Washington State Department of Ecology.

6. His stink ain't that bad; I've smelled Bigfoot and Sasquatch is much worse!

7. He's okay as long as you're not indoors with him for long periods of time.

8. He needs some help in the personal hygiene department, but I don't really hold it against him. His attitude is much worse.

9. He's about as stinky as the people he covers, so it's not too bad.

10. The hell with his stink - I crave his body! And I love his mind!!!

Now the following are eligible to vote, since they have personally taken a whiff of me:

1. 377
2. Jerry Thomas
3. Meyer Louie, (will need to proxy vote unless Quade lifts his suspension.)
4. Galen ( see above for proxy vote).
5. Tom Kaye
6. Carol Abracadabra
7. Brian Ingram
8. Geoff Gray
9. Marla (I am especially eager to hear what Twisty Butt has to say!)
10. Santa Claus
11. Tina (!)
12. Lee Dormuth (Here's his chance to get back at me for my dental hygiene comment)
13. Sister Theresa (Yes, it's unlikely that the ladies at the Carmelite Monastery in Eugene actually read the DZ, but just in case...)
14. Ms. Weber
15. Hangdiver (Yes.)
16. Mooshie Farnsworth
17. Doug Crispin-Kenck
18. Dona Ellliott
19. Bruce Thun (he never posts, but he reads the DZ whenever he can't sleep)
20. Ron and Pat Forman
21. Sail
22. Himms (give JT a second vote since Ralph is under the weather)
23. VickiE
24. Mark Bennett

Remember, your vote counts! Let's clean-up the Norjak investigation now!

skyjack71

Georger - it HAS been pointed out to you that Jo did NOT go Public until 2000, yet you allow you statements to stand. Talking to Mr. H. and JT and the FBI was NOT considered going public. The only others who knew was my friends and family. NOTHING public until 2000!

If the agent of record had NOT stated misinformation about DUane's past on the phone - probably would NOT have gone public at that time. There were individual I was talking to - but it was ALL on the Q-T until I said GO!

My personal friend Jerry (no one the thread knows) got me intouch with a friend of his who was a writer. How many she may have told I do not know! When an FBI agent deceives a woman who has reported her own husband - and provides information easily dispelled - something is NOT right with the investigative process.

I learn enough in that phone conversation to know the FBI had NOT INVESTIGATED Duane L. Weber. A journalist and myself had MORE accurate information than than the erroneous information provided by the agent of record on that day.

Weber had been dismissed on information that supposedly did NOT exist. Did the agent think I was a complete idiot. I waited 2 yrs after the FBI sent the letter regarding the prints not matching.

I knew they had NO complete prints - only smugged particles.

I am waiting for that apology Jerry Warren! Why are you so secretive about your name - you hit the ceiling when Grey published it in his book!

I do understand he should have obtained written permission to have mentioned the names of individuals - so they could make a concerned choice. Then he could have stated some names are not the real names of the individual to protect their privacy in this controversial venture.

The public general understand this when the book is about a REAL crime with investigators and other suspect explored.

Resorting to intimidation again.

Why dont you whip up some anti-teacher sentiment while you're
at it!

Complaint filed. Have asked Moderator to delete your post and
. . .

skyjack71

Duane L. Weber & Dan Cooper

Born June 25, 1924
Died March 28, 1995

Pictures ONLY

Whats wrong with this guy's legs? !!!!!

Old war wounds?

This guy with legs impaired hijacked a plane in plain sight?

Could he even walk not bent over to counter-balance bad
knees ... with a parachute on?

This guys legs are deformed!

Didnt you once call him PAPER LEGS!? I can look up your posts.

How did "Paper Legs" manage to avoid notice in the airport,
boarding-walking-standing, or on the airplane ... when his
defect is 100% obvious in every photo and you even
commenting (laughing) about it here publically, on Dopzone?

Did you actually think you could slip a chicken in on us! ???

What was your planned strategy of attack - INTIMIDATION
and DIRTY TRICKS?

B|

georger

***Duane L. Weber & Dan Cooper

Born June 25, 1924
Died March 28, 1995

Pictures ONLY

Whats wrong with this guy's legs? !!!!!

Old war wounds?

This guy with legs impaired hijacked a plane in plain sight?

Could he even walk not bent over to counter-balance bad
knees ... with a parachute on?

This guys legs are deformed!

Didnt you once call him PAPER LEGS!? I can look up your posts.

No he had a friend who used the name PaperLegs Peterson.

The witnesses have NEVER mentioned his legs - they would NOT have seen Cooper taking a stance. He was sitting and he was walking snd doing things. I have a video of him walking at a family reunion - nothing is unusual stated about his walk or his gait....that was NOT their focus.

When Cooper stood up he was in a plane and moving about. Also as the disease progressed his abdomen became larger with time.

I tried to post the glasses and they would not post - so will go for the next photo that stood out. In the mean time take the best composite I posted and enlarge it to show the hair line - also lighten the composite up - use the unaltered one that I use. You are better at things like this than I am.

What do you have to loose. When you zoom in on the hair line and forehead there is something in the composite I was told was there but I had never seen it before today.
I enlarged the composite to full page and what I saw in the hair line really threw me.

Hope between the two of us we can project what you guys need to see.
NO funny stuff Georger - I am tired Very tired. I will give it one more try and then I have to go to bed.

New printer - very complicated for old woman. Will take a few day to get the hang of it.

Please - pretty please help me out here and look at what I am trying to show.