47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"...I actually spoke to this person whose REAL name if I am 100% correct will NEVER be revealed to anyone except the FBI..."

Reply:

Why not reveal his name to others besides the FBI? I see no compelling reason to keep his name unknown. Don't you want us to understand the mystery of why Robbie Clampett gave you Tina's contact information when she had been in hiding for thirty years?

If you want to keep us in the dark, why?

The FBI is very happy to keep us in the dark, Jo, so why are you helping them obfuscate Norjak?

Bruce Smith says in part:

'Okay, so we're getting somewhere.

Now we need you to tell us why a High Level government official would need you to contact Tina. Presumably, they would be able to do that as well, along with pix of Duane.

If this "Robbie Clampett" is deceased, what's the problem in letting us now who is was, and we can corroborate your story from there.

It also begs the question - if you knew where Tina was, why didn't you visit her and show her a pix of Duane?..'

This is the pot calling the kettle black. You know perfectly well where Mucklow lives (thanks to Galen Cook, the guy you proxy-post for) and you tried to see her at her door. You were REJECTED. If she told Richard Tosaw 28 years ago she couldn't remember anything about the hijacking, then what makes you believe anyone can get anything decent from her NOW.

Bruce: (Reality Check) Jo's not the ONLY one who knows where Tina Mucklow lives. But approaching her is completely useless because she isn't going to say squat about squat. She's made that very plain..."

Reply:

Actually, Robert, I learned quite a bit from speaking with Tina at her home in August 2011, and then again over the phone a few weeks ago. How she "rejects" me is very telling, and it is clear to me the woman is under a great deal of stress that gets triggered by any mention of Norjak.

In fact, as far as I can tell, I know Tina better than anyone else in the journalistic community, and perhaps better than anyone who posts here who is not an insider like Jo.

Blevins stated in Reply to a post made by BruceSmith:

This is the pot calling the kettle black. You know perfectly well where Mucklow lives (thanks to Galen Cook, the guy you proxy-post for) and you tried to see her at her door. You were REJECTED. If she told Richard Tosaw 28 years ago she couldn't remember anything about the hijacking, then what makes you believe anyone can get anything decent from her NOW.

Bruce: (Reality Check) Jo's not the ONLY one who knows where Tina Mucklow lives. But approaching her is completely useless because she isn't going to say squat about squat. She's made that very plain.

You should know, right? :)

Thank you Sir Blevins - We all pick on you and u posting on my behalf caught me off guard. What you said about Bruce and the situation is so very right.

I knew from all of the things I had read that Tina had some difficult times after the Skyjacking. Tina in 1971 - per the media pictures looked hauntingly like my own daughter did when Duane and I met in 1977. I realized just this moment I have photos labeled 1976 that were actually 1977.

I did not contact Tina for some time after receiving her location and phone number. Regardless of my how badly I wanted to talk to her - I waited and then in a weak moment I called her.

I wanted terrible to talk to her and to go see her - but, every time I picked up the phone or looked at the email with the address and phone number on it (I still have that email because I printed it)....I thought WHAT IF SHE WERE MY DAUGHTER? I kept trying to put her first.

I wrote a letter asking her to view some photos. The photos I had then do NOT hold a candle the photos I have now. I did NOT mail her the pictures - I was NOT going to do that until I had permission from her. I did not know her emotional status - just how fragil she appeared and how much she looked like my own daughter.

She had seen pictures of Duane but, I didn't know what pictures or who showed them to her. The one used by the FBI I saw looked nothing like the Duane I and others knew....there was no exchange of photos.

Only in the last few yrs did I mailed a package of photos I had acquired to her address, but never knew if she viewed them or trashed them or they went unopened and/or intercepted.

I called her number when I found out what Cook and Smith were up to. I felt responsible for them finding her although I didn't give the phone number or address to either of them. I figure if Cook wanted it bad enough he could work for it so I told him "If you can find her divorce records you can find her". It was common knowledge she had divorced in CA. - Cook is an attorney.

Never forgot the posting when someone in the thread claimed to have spoke with Tina's ex husband. HELL, the person did NOT even have his name correct - so how could he have spoke to him on the phone.

This is how GALEN COOK found Tina and God only knows I wish I had NOT told him what to look for.

I have a letter he wrote telling me about his suspect - that was no suspect - it was cut out of an old college album. Does anyone know how many suspects he has had? LOTS!

He got very irate with me saying I had promised him her contact information in exchange for a picture of his then suspect....well, his suspect was no suspect...just a clipping out of a college or business album no name no age.

The clipping he sent could NOT have been Cooper as the apparell worn was not properly dated...nor was the haircut and over all appearance - the man if alive would have been too young to be Cooper. By the way I still have his letter and the picture he sent. Galen was dealing with a woman who had been around for a few yrs...I did not get off the boat yesterday. 17 yrs of deception was ENOUGH for a life time.

The above was PRE Gossett yrs for Cook.

I still have no idea if Tina has ever seen the photos I have of Duane and the recent uncovering by Shutter of the Jefferson record.

It is what it is. I really want her to see the Jefferson with a good before and after to show the chin was tucked and he was missing teeth at that time. Also explain he had a prison hair cut and NO sideburns. Duane had a scar on one of his hands (forgot which one).
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert99

And simply yelling the name doesn't make Duane or anyone else a paratrooper. Training does that and Duane didn't have any.

Robert99

I did NOT say Duane was a paratrooper or had the training.

The brother said Duane had jump training whatever was meant by that.
I believe John's information came from a PI by the name of Tosaw! John (Duane's brother) and Tosaw knew each other - get it. You know who Tosaw is don't you?

RobertMBlevins

Bruce Smith says in part:

'Actually, Robert, I learned quite a bit from speaking with Tina at her home in August 2011, and then again over the phone a few weeks ago. How she "rejects" me is very telling, and it is clear to me the woman in under a great deal of stress that gets triggered by any mention of Norjak.

In fact, as far as I can tell, I know Tina better than anyone else in the journalistic community, and perhaps better than anyone who posts here who is not an insider like Jo...'

You don't know Tina Mucklow for shit, excuse me for saying. Don't pretend you do. She's never answered a single question from you except 'please go away' and probably changed her phone number by now.

You even alienated her brother-in-law and her own sister with your trashy comments in that Mountain News article. Unless you finally checked into the Reality Hotel and saw sense in not doing that just because they wouldn't answer your questions. I hope so. It's no surprise to me that people won't talk to you anymore. Everyone you interview deserves respect, whether they are a homeless person or a miner living alone in the deserts of Nevada. You have not learned that lesson.

You do realize that the Dormuths' have seen your article, right? And members of his immediate family? And since Lee Dormuth is a retired FBI agent, his friends probably saw it, too. :S

Bullying people only gets you so far in the journalistic community, Bruce. And then sources begin shutting you out. Welcome to the Real World.

As I said, back to Journalism 101 for you until you learn the basics.

OH, MY GOD - Blevins I can't believe you are finally standing up against these guys! Are you trying to earn Brownie points or what? LIke the kids out here - high five the older adults and one looked up at me and said "You Rock Ms Jo" Whatever that means! I think that is what I think about your post above.

Robert99

Our last day in Seattle Duane disappeared and returned to the room very late - we had a banquest that evening. Before we went down stairs - with his drink in his hand I made a picture as he took the stance and called out "GERONIMO". Hell I didn't know that was a CIA expression of Mission Accomplished.

Jo, The use of the word "Geronimo" came into general use by paratroopers when they went out the door of the jump aircraft. Supposedly, it started when one particular paratrooper, after seeing a movie about the real "Geronimo" Indian warrior, spontaneously yelled the name and other paratroopers started doing the same.

I seriously doubt if the CIA would be yelling the name to indicate that a mission had been accomplished.

And simply yelling the name doesn't make Duane or anyone else a paratrooper. Training does that and Duane didn't have any.

Robert99

Free association as a marketing device works differently.
You show up at someone's door with pots and pans to sell,
or an idea topromote, and you say: "GERONIMO!".

It could be any word which has 'currency' in the current sales
climate! Use of a power word is important.

Geronimo ~ Osama bin Laden!

Its almost sure to grab people's attention.

Once the attention of the audience has been peaked then the
sales pitch may commence.

That is enough for today's lesson on Cooper Zombie Capitalism.

Robert99

Our last day in Seattle Duane disappeared and returned to the room very late - we had a banquest that evening. Before we went down stairs - with his drink in his hand I made a picture as he took the stance and called out "GERONIMO". Hell I didn't know that was a CIA expression of Mission Accomplished.

Jo, The use of the word "Geronimo" came into general use by paratroopers when they went out the door of the jump aircraft. Supposedly, it started when one particular paratrooper, after seeing a movie about the real "Geronimo" Indian warrior, spontaneously yelled the name and other paratroopers started doing the same.

I seriously doubt if the CIA would be yelling the name to indicate that a mission had been accomplished.

Robert99

WELL, I suggest you get a copy of the 60 minutes program last Sunday. I didn't see all of that program, but I heard the words CIA and those who will never be named and that GOT my attention.

If you do not believe that a room full of agents or whatever he was talking about shouted "Geronimo", find the clip. It aired Sunday October 27 2013. Just a week ago today.

The program was 60 minutes.

BruceSmith

In fact, as far as I can tell, I know Tina better than anyone else in the journalistic community, and perhaps better than anyone who posts here who is not an insider like Jo.

[:/]:|:(
Duhh! Bruce you scew with words and you screw the facts. I am not an insider in the Cooper story.

You are actually an embarassement to real Cooper researchers and an abdomination to those of us who have been subjected to your crude cross examinations by phone and in your postings and writings.

You better check you meds. You have crossed over the boundary lines in respectful journalism! You do NOT know Tina - she is a private person and you have stated some very disrespectful things about her ever since you snooped taking pics of her without her permission and then using the photos on line.

Your agression is OUT of hand and your verbalizations are over the line. Is there not a law regarding the harassement of a witness to a crime.

She had a shield and you and Cook destroyed that shield - you exposed this vulnerable woman to the media and to multiple contacts by a lot of mentally unstable individuals. YOU have stripped her of the shield that was so closely guard all of these yrs.

Did you not think the woman deserves to have a life without people like you in her face? I wanted to go see her and to talk to her, but I had respect for the life she has built for herself. She never got to have a NORMAL life because of the media and low life reporter such as yourself.

Actually she was hidden in PLAIN site under the only name she has ever had besides her maiden name. NOW some crude person who is lusting after her feels rejected and makes horrid remarks about her on his media site.......I think that is enough for the FBI to step in and do something about you. She was a witness to a federal crime and that alone entitles her to be protected from someone like you. I expect they can require you to remove anything you have on Mountain News about Tina...

She has NEVER called attention to herself and things have been difficult for her - Cooper actually stole her life away from her, but you can't see beyond your own fricking goal to make a name for yourself. YOU are one of the WHYS JO stays out of the media. I am a tough ole Cookie and I chose to stand up and be counted.

Tina did NOT get to MAKE that choice...she was just 22 yrs old.
The damage you have done can't remove that, but a letter letting her know all the media sources you put up have been removed and a sincere apology for invading her privacy - are definitly in order.

I have a feeling you are only concerned about yourself and you do not care who you step on or the lives you destroy in an attempt to meet your goal.

"...You don't know Tina Mucklow for shit, excuse me for saying. Don't pretend you do..."

Reply,

How do you know that I don't know shit about Tina Mucklow, Robert?

I have written extensively about Tina, and have spoken to more of her relatives, friends, and colleagues than anyone I know, with the possible exception of Galen.

So, who do you think knows "shit" about Tina? You?

Yes, of course there is Jo, as she has mysterious access to Norjak principals that is the main topic of interest here these days.

"...She had a shield and you and Cook destroyed that shield - you exposed this vulnerable woman to the media and to multiple contacts by a lot of mentally unstable individuals. YOU have stripped her of the shield that was so closely guard all of these yrs..."

Reply:

I disagree, Jo. I truly believes the truth shall make us free. In fact, I believe that the truth will help us heal.

Tina clearly needs healing. The question is how to best assist her.

I thank you for helping me find her, and I think these truth sessions we're having these days will eventually prove healing to Tina, and helpful in solving Norjak.

Justice is worth striving for.

BruceSmith

Yes, of course there is Jo, as she has mysterious access to Norjak principals that is the main topic of interest here these days.

Really! I have NO more access than you do - I just do NOT bully my way in the door.

Check you meds or check into a Reality Hotel (jail). Tell Galen you may need an attorney! He may need an attorney also. You guys and mostly U have stepped over boundary lines. U do realize that Galen used you for access - he is an attorney and knew the boundary line. Perhaps his attorney status protects him and gives him legal protection to investigate individuals not related to a crime he is involved in, but I don't think he holds a license in OREGON as an attorney nor as a private investigator.

P.S. you can forward this post to him.

I made a post and then checked back and saw Blevins had made a similar post. Then I went back to another posting.

Do YOU realize the posting you made about TINA needs to come down NOW!
I am sending a message to Quade to request some of the posts including mine need to deleted. I am doing a copy and paste of the inflammatory and basically sick post you made regarding the subject we have been discussing - if you lived any where near me - the deputies would be serving you with a warrant. YOU ARE WAY OVER THE LINE!

U have gone to a level that is NOT healthy at all. Perhaps you are drunk or your meds are screwed up. What ever - Delete the post now and get off the computer - I did not do a reply so you would be able to do that. What you are ranting about is NOT healthy - it is SCARY!

BruceSmith

You won't get any answers from JO!

Reply:

Why not?

Because you don't like me?

What about the other 500 people who view this site? What about the 40,000 people who read the Mountain News the day I posted Galen's pix of Tina.

Remember, we wouldn't have gotten those pix without your help.

So get off your high horse, babes. Time to get real.

I didn't provide an address or a phone number and I did not go to her home. The only thing I told Galen was to check out the divorce in Ca and he would be able to find her.

Frankly do not ever remember giving him the county.

YOU SOUND VERY VERY DRUNK - wether it is meds or drugs or booze put the computer down now.

Mama BEAR says go to bed NOW;
GO TO BED! THAT IS AN ORDER!

Isn't your song based on what you really think Kenny is? I would watch your copyright while doing this. you better change the music as much as you try and change the words. if it's similar enough it could be considered infringement. I think Vanilla Ice was one of the first to go down. he used a couple notes of Bowies song.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

'the deputies would be serving you with a warrant. YOU ARE WAY OVER THE LINE!"

Jo, what is it that Bruce has done that can be considered illegal, or justification for a warrant from the Sheriff's Office? all of this would fall under a civil case. nobody would be arrested for anything. what exactly would it say on the warrant. Bruce was mean?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

A possible development on the Estacada skull....

I was just looking through my records at found this one as well. December 31st 1942 P-40E 40-433 Pilot James P Shoemake. Flight left from Portland AAF and headed to Pendleton Field. He was ordered to not fly through the Columbia River Gorge. He was last seen flying southeast from Portland at a rather low altitude. As soon as he was reported overdo a warning was sent out. An air search was sent out from Both Portland and Pendleton. The search was abondoned on January 5th. I've been unable to determine if anything was found after that date. He doesn't show up as missing though. But if he was flying SE from Portland he would have flown over the area east of Estacada"

Thanks to poster 'Nerdling' on Wreakchasers for this info

Thanks Vicki. What an amazing outcome.

I've been on some of those small Cessna formation jumps and I never liked it. Formation flying is a difficult skill to learn and not all jump pilots are experienced formation flyers.

A few years ago a jumper went into the prop of a jumpship that was flying in formation beneath the one she exited.

http://www.dropzone.com/news/Safety/Skydiver_dies_after_hitting_propeller_of_another_plane_254.html

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo, it’s a new week, so let’s recap where we are.

1. A high-level government official contacted you via email using the moniker “Robbie Clampett.” He gave you Tina’s phone number and home address around 2004.

2. You, in turn, called him, and even though he never confirmed that he was Robbie Clampett, he knew who you were, which generally confirmed in your mind that you were speaking to the guy who gave you Tina’s contact information.

3. The high-level guy later died, and you then spoke with his brother, who also did not confirm the high-level official as Robbie Clampett, but the brother knew who you were so their identities were assured in your view.

Now, we have some new questions for you in a new week:

1. How did you know how to contact the high-level government official? If he didn’t confirm his identity as Robbie Clampett, then I presume you didn’t just reply to his Robbie Clampett email.

2. Hence, you know the name of the high-level official and how to contact him.

3. The same goes for the brother. Who are these guys?

4. Why did a high-level official who knew Tina’s contact information give it to you, the widow of a Norjak suspect? That seems very risky behavior for an investigator, perhaps even illegal.

Continuing, I understand that Tina has emailed you and called you on the phone. Lee Dormuth says that you had a lengthy phone conversation with his wife, Jane Mucklow Dormuth, the evening before I chatted with him in Shelton.

Hence, why are the primary witness to the DB Cooper skyjacking and her sister engaging the widow of the guy who threatened to blow up Flight 305? If Tina is in a fragile mental or physical state, wouldn’t such contact be ill-advised?

Further, why, in your estimation is such contact less intrusive or less problematic for Tina than my calling her and asking what happened?

Lastly, was Duane ever a DB Cooper suspect prior to your presentation of the confession and subsequent investigatory activities, starting circa 1995?

I have never heard of any interest in Duane from the books written on Norjak prior to 1995. There’s zip on Duane from Tosaw, Himmelsbach, or Calame and Rhodes.

How do you account for this?

Lastly, lastly, have you called Lee Dormuth yet to confirm that he thinks you’re the widow of DB Cooper? If not, why not. I would think that after 18 years of searching for answers you wouldn’t waste another minute!

RobertMBlevins

***Isn't your song based on what you really think Kenny is? I would watch your copyright while doing this. you better change the music as much as you try and change the words. if it's similar enough it could be considered infringement. I think Vanilla Ice was one of the first to go down. he used a couple notes of Bowies song.

Parody on existing tunes is allowed. Falls under First Amendment and Fair Use guidelines for the most part. The theme of the new lyrics should be similar in nature to the original. For example, if I made a love song out of it and it had nothing to do with money, being poor, etc. then it probably wouldn't fall under the guidelines. Mad Magazine and Cracked do it all the time as well.

I wrote it because I thought it was funny. I'm currently seeking to have it recorded by a local artist using a banjo or two. I can play it on guitar, but it just isn't the same somehow. :)
I was looking back a few posts and started wondering if I was bit too hard on Bruce there. Hmm. I still subscribe to his news site and support his book, so I guess he can't be all THAT bad...

I wouldn't be to sure of that....

http://www.askamusiclawyer.com/archive/can-i-use-parody-songs-in-my-ad-campaign.html

even "Cover Songs" are now under attack, as well as bands singing in bars.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/youtube-cover-songs-threatened-by-new-copyright-lawsuit-20130808

There is as much talk about lawsuits here as there is on some legal forums. More about skydiving and less about law would suit me fine. Copyright infringment abounds, but very little of it is worth a lawsuit. Most people (I'll exclude the RIAA) are rational about it.

Saw Neil Young and CSNY last month. Neil is sounding a LOT better than in performances I attended a few years ago. More control of his voice and instruments. I read that he had stopped smoking pot. CSN&Y performed together and still sound good. David Crosby amazingly is still alive and singing pretty well. He has probably ingested his body weight in cocaine and 1000x in booze. I think he is on his second liver.

I've been corresponding with Sailshaw and Bruce about the Cooper tie-tanium. I'd like to see Tom K sample the surface of Norman's rig that is on display at the WA History Museum. Might Norman's rigs have been the source of Cooper tie-tanium? Norman ran a machine shop that did work for the aircraft industry. Easy test to run. I think it's unlikely that Norman was working with pure titanium, but I'd like to rule it out. Norman wont answer inquiries from Bruce.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"...There is as much talk about lawsuits here as there is on some legal forums. More about skydiving and less about law would suit me fine..."

Reply:

At least we have a few lawyers around, 377. So many law suits, so little time. Sigh.

BTW, do you think Jo is trying to make me shut up with all of her threats of law suits, visits from the Sheriff, and beseeching Quade for assistance? Little ole Jo?

Why wouldn't she just call one of her high-level government official friends to put some real muscle on the situation?

But then, who would she call at midnight?

Any volunteers out there in DZ LAND?

Jo is really bringing out the big guns and aiming them at you Bruce, but worry not, it's all bark. The only bite she ever delivered sidelined Ckret, which was a real shame.

I'm no mental health expert, but might Tina become less stressed if Cooper were identified and apprehended or confirmed deceased? I can see why she might worry if she is a key eyewitness to serious felony and the perpetrator is still at at large. Maybe she does cooperate with the FBI and just shuns civilian sleuths. She is a mystery, that's for sure.

"...I'm no mental health expert, but might Tina become less stressed if Cooper were identified and apprehended or confirmed deceased? I can see why she might worry if she is a key eyewitness to serious felony and the perpetrator is still at at large. Maybe she does cooperate with the FBI and just shuns civilian sleuths. She is a mystery, that's for sure.

377"

Reply:

I can see the possible relief for Tina in knowing exactly who DB Cooper was, and if he is alive or dead.

But nobody seems to be doing that. Jo hasn't shown a pix of Duane to Tina, nor has she visited with Tina. Yet, she is in extensive contact with Tina and the Mucklow family, and apparently, high-level officials in the Norjak investigation.

If the FBI is showing pix of Duane to Tina, and presumably Bill Mitchell too, then why would the Robbie Clampett character need to do an end-run around the official Norjak inquiry?

This suggests to me that Jo is more than just the widow of a DB Cooper suspect, and in fact may be an agent for the government in trying to spin the Cooper story by having Duane be perceived as the skyjacker.

Why the government would want a fake Cooper is unknown, but they seemed to do just that in pushing for Marla and her Uncle LD in 2011.

Same story, different gal.

Such a scenario suggests that there are multiple - and wholly separate - divisions within the FBI working on Norjak.

First, you have the basic slog unit in Seattle trying to find DB Cooper in the usual manner. This would be Larry Carr, Curtis Eng, etc.

Then you have the spin-meisters devloping faux-Coopers, such as Duane Weber and LD Cooper. This group would include the Robbie Clampett guy and Jo. Even Geoff and Marla, too

Plus, you have the independents, such as Jeremy Blauser, who worked the case out of the LA office in 2008. I sense he was some kind of free-lancer keeping tabs on all the players, or was a white hat G-man assisting a real, but unsanctioned, internal FBI inquiry.

There is as much talk about lawsuits here as there is on some legal forums. More about skydiving and less about law would suit me fine. Copyright infringment abounds, but very little of it is worth a lawsuit. Most people (I'll exclude the RIAA) are rational about it.

Saw Neil Young and CSNY last month. Neil is sounding a LOT better than in performances I attended a few years ago. More control of his voice and instruments. I read that he had stopped smoking pot. CSN&Y performed together and still sound good. David Crosby amazingly is still alive and singing pretty well. He has probably ingested his body weight in cocaine and 1000x in booze. I think he is on his second liver.

I've been corresponding with Sailshaw and Bruce about the Cooper tie-tanium. I'd like to see Tom K sample the surface of Norman's rig that is on display at the WA History Museum. Might Norman's rigs have been the source of Cooper tie-tanium? Norman ran a machine shop that did work for the aircraft industry. Easy test to run. I think it's unlikely that Norman was working with pure titanium, but I'd like to rule it out. Norman wont answer inquiries from Bruce.

Have you contacted Tom about it?. are you looking for transfer of Titanium from Cooper's hands, or clothing?