47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I need for all of you to read the posts I will be making. I DO NOT want any comments or discussions. This is a review of some VERY important emails and logs done in Nov of 2000.

As many of you are aware an exwife (he had many) I spoke to on the phone many times and up until her death in 2004 (hope I got the yr right - so much to remember over the last 17 yrs).

Around Nov. 18th & 19th, I recieved some hang LATE Evening (well Early morning hang-up calls. Due to the time of the calls I knew it would be her. She was a heavy drinker and her time was 2 hr earlier). IF she was Tilting the bottle she had no conception of time - this explains the EARLY morning calls.

Next post - the phone call of Nov.18 & 19 in the yrs 2000.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

I threw that title in the heading, just to make a point to Georger. Blevins and Porteous should never have used title they did - and they did that for a marketing purpose - so be it. I like Blevins - he is very directed and dedicated - only his suspect was NOT Cooper! That is a given. HAD Blevins applied all of that energy and time to a more likely suspect - he would have had a BEST SELLER going.

There we go with that word again: SALES & SELLING

I think if Cooper had blown up the plane and killed everyone on
board ... you would still be SELLING .... Duane. It's just your
nature. Some people have no ... . (what zombies lack)

Geprger:

I wasn't selling anything - I just thought it was a nice response to Blevins and you. Simply stating when someone titles a book or a movie - there is alway another door for other books or movies.

I am NOT doing either at this time. It has been 18 yrs - I never wanted to go public in the first place - but the FBI forced me to do so - when they refused to even speak to the people I had been talking to for almost 5 yrs. They wanted to shut down the case and what I had found with nothing more than a telephone and a telephone book and some very good friends and investigators - NEEDED to be looked at.

A thorough investigation & disclosure could have save me from using up the last 17 yrs of my life - trying to find the answers. The most important was the non-disclosures not made. They used agents from the states the individuals lived in other than a specific agent who knew the case inside and out.

They should have assigned retired FBI agents who wanted to continue to work past their retirement date - COLD cases. If this had been done this case would have been solved.

skyjack71

Geprger:

I wasn't selling anything - I just thought it was a nice response to Blevins and you. Simply stating when someone titles a book or a movie - there is alway another door for other books or movies.

I am NOT doing either at this time. It has been 18 yrs - I never wanted to go public in the first place - but the FBI forced me to do so - when they refused to even speak to the people I had been talking to for almost 5 yrs. They wanted to shut down the case and what I had found with nothing more than a telephone and a telephone book and some very good friends and investigators - NEEDED to be looked at.

A thorough investigation & disclosure could have save me from using up the last 17 yrs of my life - trying to find the answers. The most important was the non-disclosures not made. They used agents from the states the individuals lived in other than a specific agent who knew the case inside and out.

They should have assigned retired FBI agents who wanted to continue to work past their retirement date - COLD cases. If this had been done this case would have been solved.

Nonsense! Total falsehood. The record is as clear as day.

You went public when you first contact Himmelsbach and a slew
of other people ... which attracted Pasternak to your CLAIMS!
The FBI was merely a pawn in your SALES PITCH FOR PUBLIC
ATTENTION!

It basically blew up in your face when a production crew
abandoned you in Washington and by your own account(s)
the Angel Udell, you say, came to your rescue sitting in
shambles on the curb of a street, outside your hotel.

That is your own account. On the record.

Why do you persist in this insanity?

Now after having to clarify myself with the little detour Georger took me on, I will try to make this post.

August 19 - two EARLY morning hang up calls. A Sunday morning (1 and 3 am my time) - dialing *69 I found the number was indeed the person who I thought it would be. I reluctanly returned the call 1st call.

Tells me her son is taking her to WA and her Daughter's Mother-in-law had died....explaining why she was upset.

She wanted to know why she wasn't dead - the woman was younger than she was. Then she starts talking about PIES. I decide to pull a bluff when the conversation went back to WA.

I tell her some news regarding
Weber & a companion (probably a woman) in a motel just outside of the Portland Airport "around the time of the 1971 incident" due to a witness who contacted me from Margie's article.

There is silence for about 20 to 30 seconds. Suddenly she says "I got to GO" - she was very Drunk when I called her and suddenly she sounded very sober! I had purposely gave her a broad window on the dates (by saying around the time) - as I knew it was the night before the crime was commited.

I mentioned the FBI (had) the HOTEL registration card and it would have prints on it. Back in the day we signed the hotel registration & DW's and I had many sample of Duane's handwriting. I mentioned his handwriting was very distinctive...she AGREED!

georger

ATTENTION!

Georger that post did NOT sound like you THAT sounded like the RANTINGS JT.

I have the documentation of all I have claimed above.

March 2000 - FBI agent lies to me. Then I CALL Doug who had wanted me to go PUBLIC and said 'LET'S DO IT'.

PRIOR TO THE US NEWS AND WORLD REPORTS ARTICLE I HAD NOT GONE PUBLIC. I had contacted some individuals ASKING for help - but, in so far as I know - no article was done. Maybe I have it all screwed up....will check to see when the local article was done.

I just pulled the records - I DID NOT GO PUBLIC UNTIL 2000.
THERE IS ONE 100 WORD ITEM I sent a NEW PAPER with NO personal information - not even my name or address. THAT WAS THE ONLY PUBLIC THING I DID PRIOR TO 2000.

I had been in communications with the FBI, Himmelsbach and JT. I got a letter from the FBI in 1998, but continued to hound them...and that is when I STARTED TO ASK FOR HELP - THE woman who received the short story (100 words) I entered in a contest put an ad in the paper trying to FIND ME & WHO I WAS).

I did not see the ad.

I had the letter from the FBI in 1998 before Doug came to see me.
Himmelsbach and the FBI and the my friends are the only one who knew until 2000. I WENT PUBLIC in 2000.

skyjack71

ATTENTION!

Georger that post did NOT sound like you THAT sounded like the RANTINGS JT.

I have the documentation of all I have claimed above.

March 2000 - FBI agent lies to me. Then I CALL Doug who had wanted me to go PUBLIC and said 'LET'S DO IT'.

PRIOR TO THE US NEWS AND WORLD REPORTS ARTICLE I HAD NOT GONE PUBLIC. I had contacted some individuals ASKING for help - but, in so far as I know - no article was done. Maybe I have it all screwed up....will check to see when the local article was done.

I just pulled the records - I DID NOT GO PUBLIC UNTIL 2000.
THERE IS ONE 100 WORD ITEM I sent a NEW PAPER with NO personal information - not even my name or address. THAT WAS THE ONLY PUBLIC THING I DID PRIOR TO 2000.

I had been in communications with the FBI, Himmelsbach and JT. I got a letter from the FBI in 1998, but continued to hound them...and that is when I STARTED TO ASK FOR HELP - THE woman who received the short story (100 words) I entered in a contest put an ad in the paper trying to FIND ME & WHO I WAS).

I did not see the ad.

I had the letter from the FBI in 1998 before Doug came to see me.
Himmelsbach and the FBI and the my friends are the only one who knew until 2000. I WENT PUBLIC in 2000.

Rantings JT ? Hardly - the source(s) are you, your previous
posts years ago here on Dropzone.

What year did you first contact (call) Susan Gilmore etal
(reporters in Washington) ? You were 'grooming' Himmelsbach
and you called who in addition - reporters ?

GEORGER - YOUR POST WAS PER THE CLAIMS JT MADE! THIS IS BECAUSE I WAS INTOUCH WITH JT THRU MR. H. in 1996 when I sent the letter to Mr. H, BUT THAT WAS ALL UNTIL I FIGURED OUT NO ONE WAS DOING A DAMN THING.

Georger stated:
"You went public when you first contact Himmelsbach and a slew
of other people ... which attracted Pasternak to your CLAIMS!"

I contacted Himmelsbach in 1996 who put me intouch with JT. I DID NOT GO PUBLIC AT THAT TIME...THERE WAS NO ARTICLE NOR WHERE THE MEDIA AWARE I EXISTED. If there was any articled dated before 2000 it was communications between myself, Mr. H, The FBI and JT.....I am totally unaware of it or any public articles.

The production crew was in 2001. That was a disaster because of Jerry Thomas.

SO HOW DID I GO PUBLIC PRIOR TO 2000 - WAS THERE SOMETHING IN THE PAPERS OUT THERE? DID JT TELL SOMEONE? DID THE FBI RUN ITS MOUTH?

What do you NOT understand about me? I was NOT going to go public if I couldn't find more on Duane and understand what all of this was about.
I turned it over to the FBI, Mr. H, who gave it to JT and my personal friend who helped me do the preliminary research - YOU DO REALIZE I KNEW VERY LITTLE ABOUT COOPER! ALL I HAD IN 1996 WAS A BOOK OF FICTIONS - BY GUNTHER AND DUANE'S CONFESSION!

That was the first time I had any knowledge of "DAN COOPER" - I knew who D.B.Cooper was but only vaguely.
HAD I NOT HAVE READ GUNTHERS BOOK - KNOWING DAN COOPER WAS D.B.COOPER MAY NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. I had basically filed away in my memories what Duane told me in the Hospital - but just did not understand it.

I knew I often thougth about what he said - trying to make some sense of it and a discussion about that with a friend - is the ONLY REASON I went to the library to see if there was a book about the crime. I EVEN HAD TO CALL THE FRIEND - AT THE LIBRARY TO ASK HIM THE NAME OF THE GUY HE TOLD ME I NEEDED TO LOOK UP...THAT WAS MARCH OF 1996.

So Jerry what have you been smoking! Now I am begining to think you and JT are so closely connected that pehaps he is your alter ego.

"We can definitely prove four things: That Christiansen and Geestman disappeared over the week of the hijacking, that Christiansen was unhappy with both his financial situation and the airline, that he knew how to use a parachute, and that he went through at least $21,000 in cash during an eight-month period following the hijacking. That figure does not include a large piece of land behind the Bonney Lake Safeway that Carolyn Tyner testified Christiansen purchased after the date of the hijacking."

the above was on the PDF that is more accurate lol. you still have $10 for the adjoining lot. got proof of that one?

let me guess....$16,000 for the house (zero proof) and $5,000 loan to a poor woman who paid it back in 2 years. (zero proof)

we also know the kitchen disappeared after Kenny died. the famous piece of wood could have been placed there at any given time during one of it's many changes over the years. Lynn Rattenbury describes where she thinks the kitchen was prior to them moving in.

when did Kenny purchase the property behind the Safeway?

Also.....how is the Real Estate person coming along with the hard job of understanding these problematic land documents. still burning the midnight oil at the Library?

If the picture you provide showing the countertop believed to be the same as what was found in the attic. what did Kenny do, change the width of the countertop? instead of replacing the countertop he must have shortened it, or there would not be an extra piece of countertop left over. are you sure this isn't the old countertop that is not shown in the picture? why would he glue down a piece he wasn't using. you claimed an expert looked at the photo and ID'd the piece. this must be after Kenny died. so, if you are only changing the top portion of the countertop, you wouldn't cut into it unless you were changing the the width, or length. the only pieces you would have would be for the sink. I'm guessing this is a demolition piece left over and some how got into the attic. since you only glue Formica down, there shouldn't be any loose pieces. why would he glue it and then destroy the existing wood underneath it?

you simply apply heat and chip off the old Formica, or sand it and go right over it. no need to remove any wood from the countertop except where the sink goes.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I was grooming NO ONE. From 1996 until 2000 all I wanted to find was what I could about my husband and why he said what he said and what his history was in WA.

I contacted a Susan Gillmore and the phone number is written on the pages of places I was calling to find old archived new article and finding someone who knew about "notes" supposedly sent to the papers - the ones individuals sent in claiming to be Cooper - like the Gray Cup one.

I did not own a computer prior to 2000, but I made LOTS of phone calls.
I expect I can look at the old bills and tell you exactly when I called her.
Why don't you get intouch with her and ask her about any prior contact to 2000 and what the contact (would have been phone) consisted of from JO WEBER - WAS JO Weber trying to get her to do an article or was JO Weber looking for information?

Since I exchanged no email with her as it was prior to 2000 - I don't have a clue. I know I was trying to get as much infomation as I could without telling anyone who I was or why I was looking for information.

If I told her I definitely asked her NOT to say anything. I know of NO one who violated the request when I was fishing in their pond for resouces. It may even have been JT who told me to get intouch with her - I keep wanting in my memory to link JT and Gilmore!

I kept pretty DAMN good records even by pen and ink and in spiral note books prior to 2000. NOW - I will be pulling phone records to see when.

I have ONE BIG question:
Prior to 1989 - who did these phone number belong to. NOTE 1989.
That is before Weber died.

206 728 2400
206 527 5420

P.S. I know who the phone number belong to NOW. I want the 1989 RECORD of phone numbers.

Two phone numbers Duane called in 1990 in January. This was when he went on the Kidney machine!

One of them might have been the company Duane worked for. These calls were made Jan 10 190 at 1218 PM and 1221PM. The first call was 2 minutes. The second call was 11 minutes.

DUH, GEORGER - do I keep good records or NOT?

I have printed emails exchanged between Susan Gilmore and myself - the all date 2001 and later, THANK YOU!

I had contacted her about some pictures of Huddleston - I was inquiring about this man being a JERRY THOMAS suspect and mention the FACT that Huddleston was 10 yrs too young.

I was trying to figure out WHO Huddleston was - I needed a picture of him.

At the time of this contact I had ALREADY gone public - it was 2001 and I had gone public in 2000.

I tell her about 2 creeks and needing a better map. I am sure she told JT about the creeks and JT was very busy. Told me there was NO cabin there,

I talk to her about finding the creek, but not my hill. I am blasting JT in the post...knowing JT had to have know the area I talked about and WHY he would mislead me. A low form of life that lives under rocks in the water.

With Susan I am looking for Huddleston - but in another email she tells me more about him. I want to see pictures of other suspects or individual connected to the crime - to see if they are a face I remember out of the past. Now since another 12 yrs has transpired since my exchanges with Susan - I doubt it.

She tell me to get intouch with her if I make another trip - but, in 2010 I did Not want any publicity this trip was for my own benefit, not for the media.

Susan asked for pictures - I later did mail her the pics. Email confirmed - I did not know how to email pics at that time - Copy and mailing expenses....never usd return mailing addres.

Goodmoring Jo,

Ready for Round Three of Truth-Telling with Cousin Brucie?

Let's see where we stand today:

1. No apology from you on behalf of Duane threatening to kill 42 folks on an airplane.

2. No clear statement on who gave you Tina's phone number and home address, or why.

3. Robbie Clampett may be the source of Tina's contact information, but who he, or she, is remains unknown. You have said that you had three email exchanges with him, or her, and still have them. However, you have not sent me copies of them despite your long-standing promise to do so.

4. Georger says that Susan Gilmore gave you Tina's contact information. Additionally, you speak about an extensive correspondence with Margie Boule, a long-time columnist with The Oregonian until her retirement in 2010. Exactly how they assisted you in finding Tina is unknown. You seem to avoid this topic.

5. You still haven't shown Tina a pix of Duane.

6. It is unclear if you've shown a pix of Duane to Bill Mitchell, either.

7. Why you don't show Duane's pix to major witnesses in the Norjak invetigation is unknown. Plus, you continue to ignore this line of inquiry.

8. Why Tina and her sister, Jane, take your phone calls is still unknown.

9. Still no updates or recommendations for bathing, as per your comments about me being stinky.

New Questions:

1. Exactly what do you want? Clearly, proving that Duane was DB Cooper is not high on your list.

2. You seem devoid of any real empathy or concern for Tina. You are the alleged widow of the guy who threateded to kill her, yet you seem more concerned about trashing me than assisting Tina in her recovery from a "permanent trauma."

3. Your relationship with Jane Mucklow Dormuth is still unclear, as it is with the Robbie Clampett character

Current Assessment:

1. I doubt if you are truly interested in a serious discusssion of your actions and events surrounding the DB Cooper skyjacking.

2. I recommend that we conclude our truth sessions. They seem futile at this point. I will continue my research along the lines of discussing your behaviors with Gilmore and Boule. I trust they will be able to shed some light on what you have done and why, and with whom.

Well, Georger how do you like to EAT your words - with or with out Cream and Sugar!

I did NOT go public until 2000.
I did NOT contact Susan Gilmore until 2001 after my trip to WA.
I was put out the GUIDE who was assigned to the 2001 production was very INADEQUATE - ONLY LIVED THERE 2 YRS AND WAS A STUDENT. The only local to assist me to find things that were there in 1979....GIMME A BRAKE!

YOU are DAMN RIGHT - I was pissed, but NOT defeated! I never sat on the curb...they have NICE benches in front of the YoungTree hotel in Portland - this was NO dump. I am sitting a a very nice bench sheltered from the elements - not the curb side you so sordidly described.

I probably looked disappointed and I am sure I had wiped a few tears out of my eyes. I was so frustrated - I had come so far and worked so hard and I was going home with nothing...no resolutions at all.

Then CAME my ANGEL UDELL - to this day I never knew who she was and I could NOT trace her thru her employment - why she became ANGEL UDELL.

I would love to meet her again - I tried and tried to find out who she was - but, it was a dead end. The person I was directed to was not the Udell I was seeking - so she said. Like myself she wanted to keep her job and stay in the back ground. Going public is NOT a good thing.

If I been rich I would have gone on my own and stayed until I found what I was looking for. But, I had to wait several yrs and then go on my own. I had been threatened by Carr that if I went to WA I would get in trouble - so I did NOT ask for help while I was there - ONLY Sluggo knew where I was and he almost gave it away.
I would use the hotel computers to post so you guys would not have a clue I was in WA.

I cannot afford to go again and I am not well enough to make the trip with out help. Probably would NOT be able to sit long enough - and then be in so much pain when I got to WA I would have to pay for a hotel room to recuperate.

Such a trip requires I be physically and mentally alert. It also requires I have the energy to make every moment count.

JERRY HOW DO YOU WANT to EAT your words- with or without sugar and cream.

:|
I thought you were supposed be an intelligent man who was able to find things on your own....but, you are JT's side kick - worst than that you are his PUPPET. He pulls your strings!

1. I AM NOT RELATED TO YOU - THANK GOD!
2. Source of Tina's info - already discussed.
3. I would never send you copies of the emails.
4. I just finish a post about Susan Gilmore - I have the emails.
5. Well, I have emails in print about ALL of the - the exchanges between Margie and myself - NOTHING a monger & leach like you will ever see.
6. I just read extensive communications between myself and Mitchell. He has not seen the Jefferson mug shot.
7. To show the Jefferson mug shot to the witnessses you have to have acess.
8. What is wrong about your comprehension regarding witnesses and family of witnesses! YOU are a crude SOB - why would anyone want to talk to you.
9. You do NOT understand courtesy and privacy at all. Nor do you understand confidentialty.

1. I AM NOT RELATED TO YOU - THANK GOD!
2. Source of Tina's info - already discussed.
3. I would never send you copies of the emails.
4. I just finish a post about Susan Gilmore - I have the emails.
5. Well, I have emails in print about ALL of the - the exchanges between Margie and myself - NOTHING a monger & leach like you will ever see.
6. I just read extensive communications between myself and Mitchell. He has not seen the Jefferson mug shot.
7. To show the Jefferson mug shot to the witnessses you have to have acess.
8. What is wrong about your comprehension regarding witnesses and family of witnesses! YOU are a crude SOB - why would anyone want to talk to you.
9. You do NOT understand courtesy and privacy at all. Nor do you understand confidentialty.

Reply:
I think it is important to tell you and our readers here about my line of inquiry with Gilmore and Boule.

I will ask these writers if they felt used, or set-up, by you.

At this point, I doubt whether you are a widow of any skyjacker. Rather, I think you are an operative whose job for the past 18 years has been to snoop on Cooper seekers.

Your above commentaries on your interactions with Gilmore and Boule reveal that you acted surriptiously with them. You did not reveal your identity or agenda. Rather, you seemed to milk them for information, and they complied.

Thus, I conclude that you work for someone who is trying to spin the Norjak story. Maybe you're the face of the Robbie Clampett gang, or you just fabricated that angle.

Everything you do makes so much more sense to me when I pass it through the lens of someone who is zooming me for information, all to the point of controlling the narrative of the Norjak story.

Goodbye, Ms. Weber.

Attention: Vickie.

Your father was a counterfeitor.

As I have told you I knew about your father before you came here - and that has bothered me.

Do you know who Rizzo was?

Rizzo was a man wanted for counterfeiting (so he said in a news article) around 2001.

He claimed that Huddleston was Cooper. Huddleston died in 1986 at the age of 52. Now if I do my math correctly - Huddleston was 10 yrs too young to be Cooper...and I do NOT know what the general build of Huddleston was - I do not believe I ever saw a picture of him.

What is unique is Huddleston claimed to have kept some of the money in a light to a Caddie. What is it with these guys and Caddies.

Rizzo was a counterfeiter (what kind)? How old was Rizzo and does he look anything like your father.
Your Father was a counterfeiter.
Do not know if Rizzo is still alive, but seems like if I remember correctly there was an OLD article I read yrs ago and there was a picture of him and he seemed very tall, but that could have been an optical illusion to his being forefront in the pic....maybe the one in the forefront was JT.

In other words - alway keep an open mind. If I had not gone back to the 2001 article written by Susan Gilmore I might have just let it drift away in my mind never to have surfaced again. Old bones and old brains - its hell getting old.

Love YOU, Gal - take care!

Update on Jo's stories:

This just in:

Galen just told me that Jo never spoke with the key eye-witness, Bill Mitchell, the 20 year-old who sat in Cooper's row. Galen says that when he spoke with Bill Mitchell a couple years back, he asked him specifically if he had ever spoken with Jo, and Bill said no.

Further, Galen also says that Tina is not enamored with Jo. Again, a couple years ago he had his secretary impersonate Jo and call Tina. When she answered the phone, the secretary said, "Hi this is Jo Weber from Florida," and Tina immediately hung up.

Further updates to follow.

-Uncle Brucie, stlll stinkin' in Cooper Country

Bruce is a liar!

I have written documentation of emails and phone conversations with Mitchell as early as 2000. His daughter was the one that got us together. He viewed what photos I had back then.

After several emails I sent the pictures and they were received on August 9, 2000. He was in the process of viewing the photos. His email was a boeing email address back then. Now it has changed I do not know it.

Would love for him to see the recently located Jefferson picture and the one where they sketched longer hair into and changed the tilt of the chin and with an explanation of the chin - due to the missing teeth and a probable cheap particial in place or perhaps covering up missing teeth.

The picture needs a simulation of the glasses put on and off - as per the picture his wife made of the actual sun glasses.

Sun Glass pic below.

skyjack71

I have written documentation of emails and phone conversations with Mitchell as early as 2000. His daughter was the one that got us together. He viewed what photos I had back then.

After several emails I sent the pictured and they were received on August 9, 2000. He was in the process of viewing the photos. His email was a boeing email address back then. Now it has changed I do not know it.

Would love for him to see the recently located Jefferson picture and the one where they sketched longer hair into and changed the tilt of the chin and with an explanation of the chin - due to the missing teeth and a probable cheap particial in place or perhaps covering up missing teeth.

The picture needs a simulation of the glass put on and off - as per the picture his wife made of the actual sun glasses.

Sun Glass pic below.

I now think YOU were DB Cooper .... not Duane!

And the same for "RobertMBlevins"!

[:/]

That is why I run from cameras - I hate them. If I looked that bad 10/13 yrs ago - one can only imagine what I look like today. Why after all these yrs did you put that thing up? To make me feel worse than I already do about how old I am.

Jo,

You look good in that screenshot. Why are you fretting about your appearance?

Instead of picking just the right photo of Duane to show to Norjack eyewitnesses, it would be fairer to present a large number of photos of him.

I find myself showing that one picture bias when looking at different pictures of Sheridan. I want Tina to look at the one that most closely resembles the FBI sketch. An unbiased approach would show her a variety not just a cherry picked one.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"...I would like to see Galen speaking for himself just once, instead of using a proxy. If he was banned, that was probably lifted long ago, or he could ask Quade to be re-instated.

I already have a guess on why Galen Cook uses others to post at Dropzone. Like Marla Cooper, he would have to answer the difficult questions from other Cooper sleuths. I don't mean me, but REAL experts around here, and there are some of those.

Next time you talk to Galen, why don't you ask him to speak for himself for a change instead of serving as his messenger boy. Unless you are being paid, then I say go for it and cash the checks..."

Reply:

Galen was banned, apparently permanently, in December 2008 under very unusual circumstances.

One day in December 2008, he asked Ckret if he was posting on the DZ during company time.

I remember reading the post when it first appeared and I thought it a legitimate question, since Larry was posting many times a day, morning, noon and night, even 4 am.

The next thing that happened, Galen received an email from Quade saying that he was being invited to take a permanent vacation from the DZ.

I consider it quite unfair, and places Quade's credibility into question. At the time, I thought he had acted improperly in protecting Larry's reputation and position in the office at the Seattle FO. Later, I became more circumspect as I learned Quade was not a big supporter of Ckret.

Further strangeness occurred soon after when Qaude banned Snowmman. Granted, Snowmman is often rude, crude and thoroughly obnoxious. But he is damn smart and brings a ton to the Norjak table.

As a result, converations here are somewhat truncated, and certainly less robust than they had once been.

As for you, Robert, I still don't see any apology from you on behalf of Kenny, acknowledging his responsibility for threatening to kill 42 people on Novemebr 24, 1971.

By the way, Robert, you are often rude and nasty on the DZ. Why is that? You seem to bait people with insults. It's like you're on a fishing trip for a reaction. What's that all about?

Also, I agree that calling Tina under false pretenses is not a lofty or proper act. Yet, the result does show the true nature of Jo and Tina.

RobertMBlevins

'This just in:

Galen just told me that Jo never spoke with the key eye-witness, Bill Mitchell, the 20 year-old who sat in Cooper's row. Galen says that when he spoke with Bill Mitchell a couple years back, he asked him specifically if he had ever spoken with Jo, and Bill said no.

Further, Galen also says that Tina is not enamored with Jo. Again, a couple years ago he had his secretary impersonate Jo and call Tina. When she answered the phone, the secretary said, "Hi this is Jo Weber from Florida," and Tina immediately hung up.

Further updates to follow.

-Uncle Brucie, stlll stinkin' in Cooper Country...'

I would like to see Galen speaking for himself just once, instead of using a proxy. If he was banned, that was probably lifted long ago, or he could ask Quade to be re-instated.

I already have a guess on why Galen Cook uses others to post at Dropzone. Like Marla Cooper, he would have to answer the difficult questions from other Cooper sleuths. I don't mean me, but REAL experts around here, and there are some of those.

Next time you talk to Galen, why don't you ask him to speak for himself for a change instead of serving as his messenger boy. Unless you are being paid, then I say go for it and cash the checks.

This quote by you really caught my attention, Bruce:

***'Further, Galen also says that Tina is not enamored with Jo. Again, a couple years ago he had his secretary impersonate Jo and call Tina. When she answered the phone, the secretary said, "Hi this is Jo Weber from Florida," and Tina immediately hung up...'

I wouldn't brag about that. It was a lowlife thing to do. Five bucks says Tina would hang up on Galen as well, or refuse to speak to him...and THEN hang up. Either way, same result. And if Mucklow was willing to talk to Cook, he would have interviewed her long ago instead of playing his pathetic Jo-in-Florida game.

That little story goes into the book, by the way.

It's classic Cooperland stuff, and typical of the type of behavior that goes on within that world.

Since you're Galen's proxy-guy, I have a message for him: Tell him that maybe an attorney should know better than to have an employee purposely misrepresent herself to someone else from his own office phone. It borders on fraud. I wonder how far he would have tried to take that deception if Tina would have spoken to his secretary. Especially on a case that practically everyone in America knows he's been chasing for years. Did his secretary have a list of questions ready, just in case? You really should have kept that revelation to yourself.

From the American Bar Association:

Maintaining The Integrity Of The Profession

Rule 8.4 Misconduct

It is professional misconduct for a lawyer to:

(a) violate or attempt to violate the Rules of Professional Conduct, knowingly assist or induce another to do so, or do so through the acts of another..'

(c) engage in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation..'

Highlighted areas in italics.
Definitely for the book. Yes.

Well dear, make that five proxies - at least! :D:D:D:D

Why dont you worry more about your speaking the facts and the
truth instead of made up shit - for a change? Aint never gonna
happen. You are what you are. The Hero of Cooperlandt uber
alles.