47 47
quade

DB Cooper

He should have taken a 100% professional stance with you
and simply referred you to others.

My only complaint was that he was withholding evidence and since the Jefferson file has been made public that seems very pausible.

Why, after my repeated requests did he NOT post the Jefferson file. He told me how to get it and I had already gone thru that procedure several time - and go NO Where.
NO such file existed
! Just a file referring you to the court records, etc.

Well, Shutter found it! Evidently Carr was unable to access it! You Think?

Stop blaming me until the FBI actually declares JO Weber was responsible for Secrets demise from the thread. Frankly I think there were other reasons. No one fires an agent or demotes him without first checking with the source. NO one Contacted me!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

BruceSmith

***"

Or, if you're not curious to learn more about this Robbie Clampett fellow, then why not? He is a purported high-level government official giving confidential information to the family members of guys who threaten to kill dozens of people at 30K feet by blowing them up. I'd sure love to know more about a worker for Uncle Sam who does that. Afterall, we pay his salary.

I have never said who RobbieClampett . YOU Bruce are the one stating he is a goverment official. I do NOT have a DAMN Clue. I have my suspicions and that is all. Maybe Clampett was a good samaritan. who read about my struggle to find my husbands past & wanting to talk to Tina. It could have been a researcher who read about my quest - someone who had access to the information.

Regardless YOU Bruce are the only one OBCESSED with who Clampett was.
NO one else gives a shit. Since this is about Tina - it takes me RIGHT BACK to someone elses post! GET SOME HELP concerning your obcession with the woman - she could have had you arrested for STALKING!

Jo wrote

she [Tina] could have had you [Bruce] arrested for STALKING!

Actually not Jo. While you and others found Bruce's approach objectionable, it falls far short of criminal stalking. I cant see any DA filing criminal charges based on what Bruce did. Although Tina was obviously offended and annoyed, her personal safety was not being threatened. She asked Bruce to leave and he left.

Take a look:

ORS § 163.732. Stalking. (1995)
(1) A person commits the crime of stalking if:

(a) The person knowingly alarms or coerces another person or a member of that person's immediate family or household by engaging in repeated and unwanted contact with the other person;

(b) It is objectively reasonable for a person in the victim's situation to have been alarmed or coerced by the contact; and

(c) The repeated and unwanted contact causes the victim reasonable apprehension regarding the personal safety of the victim or a member of the victim's immediate family or household.

(2)

(a) Stalking is a Class A misdemeanor.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

she [Tina] could have had you [Bruce] arrested for STALKING!

Actually not Jo. While you and others found Bruce's approach objectionable, it falls far short of criminal stalking. I cant see any DA filing criminal charges based on what Bruce did. Although Tina was obviously offended and annoyed, her personal safety was not being threatened. She asked Bruce to leave and he left.

Take a look:***ORS § 163.732. Stalking. (1995)
(1) A person commits the crime of stalking if:

(a) The person knowingly alarms or coerces another person or a member of that person's immediate family or household by engaging in repeated and unwanted contact with the other person;

(b) It is objectively reasonable for a person in the victim's situation to have been alarmed or coerced by the contact; and

(c) The repeated and unwanted contact causes the victim reasonable apprehension regarding the personal safety of the victim or a member of the victim's immediate family or household.

(2)

(a) Stalking is a Class A misdemeanor.

Does paragraph 1.c. above apply to Blevins?

Margie has apparently gotten to the point of concealing her physical address and can only be contacted by telephone through other people.

In addition, Blevins states in 2010 that Margie had no expectation of being contacted by him again, whatever that means. Nevertheless, his subsequent actions to contact her are covered in numerous recent posts by him.

Of course, Blevins claims that he wasn't trying to actually contact Margie when he called the bank loan officer. He was just inquiring about her personal business, which is none of Blevins business.

Robert99

Good moring Jo,

Just finished my first cup o' coffee. Let's see where we stand today on the Big Question: Are you a bullshit artist or a real Norjak insider.

So, let's re-cap:

1. No current update on your recommendations for personal hygiene. Alas.

2. Robbie Clampett is no longer a high-level government official. You're not even sure he is a he.

3. You've confirmed that you talked with Jane Mucklow Dormuth, although there is some disagreement of exactly when. Lee Dormuth told me that you had spoken with Jane the prior evening, but you claim that you were chatting with her as I was speaking to Lee at the front door.

The next Big Question here is: why did she take your phone call? After all, your former husband threatened to kill her sister.

Secondly, why doesn't Jane take my phone calls? If she takes yours but not mine, that suggests that you have more pull than me. Where does that come from?

Either Jane is a saint and takes pity on you because you're a crazy, lonely, needy woman in Florida that is consumed by a DB Cooper fantasy.

Or, she knows that you're connected to some serious power people, such as the Spin Doctors of Norjak. In fact, she may see you as the public face of the Robbie Clampett gang, and not to be messed with.

Or, she's part of the cover-up too, either explicitly, or implicitly, and thus, your phone call was a conversation between fellow operatives.

That's it for now. I know you have trouble answering specific questions in substantive detail, as you appear to be easily distracted by your anger. So, I will present my questions in a singluar fashion.

Talk to you soon, fondly,
- still stinky in Cooper Country. Fat and dishelved, too, but asking important questions.

Greetings Jo,

Round Two for Tuesday, November 5, 2013:

Have you ever apologized for Duane's action as a skyjacker? Have you ever apologized to Tina for the "permanent trauma" she suffered?

After all, you describe her as an innocent, sweet, 22-year old woman in 1971 that reminds you of your daughter. So, since you former husband threatened to kill her and 41 other passengers and colleagues aboard Flight 305, it would seem like an apology would be in order.

I would say that a public apology would also be suitable. If you would like to offer one on behalf of Duane, I'm happy to offer the Mountain News as a platform for your family's atonement.

If you're not ready to offer Duane's Norjak apology because he hasn't been conclusively proven to be the skyjacker, how about a provisional apology?

Plus one for all of his other criminal activity. After all, he cost the tax payers 40 grand a year for the 16 years he was in prison.

Some emotional restitution is in order, wouldn't you say?

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
- still stinky in Cooper Country.

Greetings Jo,

Round Three for Tuesday, 11. 5. 13

Georger just contacted me and said that you learned of Tina's address and phone number from a reporter in the Vancouver, WA area. He says he has three sources to confirm that.

I'm asking him to provide me with the name of the reporter, and I'll take it from there.

Hence, the Robbie Clampett story seems to be a complete fabrication, and you are a bullshit artist. And maybe more:

Regardless of how you got the information, you still contacted Tina and her sister, risking their additional emotional trauma since your former husband may have threatened to kill Tina back in '71.

You play a dangerous game, Jo. Why?

Any comment?

Greetings Robert,

While there is a break in the action regarding Jo, I thought I'd address some pertinent issues with you and Kenny.

As I did with Jo, I'm offering the Mountain News to you as a platform to deliver an apology on behalf of the Christiansen family for Kenny's threat to kill 42 passengers and crew on November 24, 1971.

As you know, Tina has suffered a "permanent trauma" according to her friend, the psychiatrist Dr. Susan Eisenhower-Turner.

I've made a similar offer to Lyle, but he seems to think that the Kenny-is-DB Cooper scenario is a Big Joke, a real-life game with no real consequences.

I asked Lyle if he thought that Kenny could kill 42 people in a mid-air explosion and he scoffed at the idea. I told Lyle that he can't have it both ways - either Kenny is ready to be a killer, or he's not a skyjacker.

What say you?

BruceSmith

Greetings Jo,

Round Three for Tuesday, 11. 5. 13

Georger just contacted me and said that you learned of Tina's address and phone number from a reporter in the Vancouver, WA area. He says he has three sources to confirm that.

I'm asking him to provide me with the name of the reporter, and I'll take it from there.

Hence, the Robbie Clampett story seems to be a complete fabrication, and you are a bullshit artist. And maybe more:

Regardless of how you got the information, you still contacted Tina and her sister, risking their additional emotional trauma since your former husband may have threatened to kill Tina back in '71.

You play a dangerous game, Jo. Why?

Any comment?

well done! :D

The name of the reporter may be Susan Gilmore. She's been
mentioned in this thread before. Gilmore has/had several
contacts in Vancouver with a background interest in finding
Tina etc ... I believe Jo had a longstanding relationship with the
reporter Gilmore etal.

BruceSmith

Greetings Robert,

While there is a break in the action regarding Jo, I thought I'd address some pertinent issues with you and Kenny.

As I did with Jo, I'm offering the Mountain News to you as a platform to deliver an apology on behalf of the Christiansen family for Kenny's threat to kill 42 passengers and crew on November 24, 1971.

As you know, Tina has suffered a "permanent trauma" according to her friend, the psychiatrist Dr. Susan Eisenhower-Turner.

I've made a similar offer to Lyle, but he seems to think that the Kenny-is-DB Cooper scenario is a Big Joke, a real-life game with no real consequences.

I asked Lyle if he thought that Kenny could kill 42 people in a mid-air explosion and he scoffed at the idea. I told Lyle that he can't have it both ways - either Kenny is ready to be a killer, or he's not a skyjacker.

What say you?

well done again! :D (all except for the Tina part)

I contacted RobbieClampett only by replying to an email from a person useing an email address titled RobbieClampett.

The man in DC was someone Duane claimed to have know - period and ZERO to do with Clampett..that I am aware of. How could a dead man provide me with a phone number!

U do nothing but play on words and nothing you post resembles anything I tried to say! WHAT YOU ARE doing is HARASSMENT.

I never knew who RobbieClampett was and you know that and I never claimed otherwise other IS A SICK play on word.

I have PROOF of how I got Tina's phone number with the ACTUAL Email I recieved from RobbieClampett.

That EMAIL was NOT traceable! PERIOD!. Creeps like you do NOT deserve to write about REAL people.

Creeps like you CREATE stories that have NO bearing on the truth. YOU TWIST anything and everything anyone states regarding this.

IF Gilmore contacted me using that email address - why? WHY not use her real email address?

I will repeat this - I do NOT know who RobbieClampett was. The email address was untraceable!

If anyone claims to be RobbieClampett than they have to provide me with a copy of the original email and subsequent emails I exchanged with the individual.

I have MY Copies!

I only contacted Tina's sister to WARN them about YOU and your impending visit!

I had ONE conversation with Tina and that was when she RETURNED my call many yrs ago.

The FBI is not your errand boy. They aren't obligated to produce files that you could get yourself. If Shutter found the Jefferson files you could have too.

The information I was directed to by Carr did NOT resemble the detailed information Shutter produced. The recent info was NOT there when I and others on my behalf attempted to access them. These guys were TOP NOTCH in criminal investigation back ground checks.

The FBI was obligated to the public to make a complete background of Weber. Perhaps some records where closed even to the FBI when they investigated Weber. Maybe someone dropped the ball.

This dropping of the ball - created the conspiracy thing - not me. Do you want to see what they ACTUALLY sent me regarding Weber? ONE page and 2 paragraphs in one letter - dated 1998.

Even when Carr was on the thread - he had dismissed Weber with NO rechecking of the file on his part.
What did the FBI have that was so conclusive to rule Duane out in 1998 - information that did NOT change until I confronted them in 2001! Information that has again changed.

Had it not been for a brilliant researcher who went into files the FBI never physical explored - other information regarding Weber would never have been known.

If Weber was so Stupid - why did the FBI not know of his where abouts 1962 to 1966. How did Weber manage to elude the FBI in CO in 1968/1969 when the FBI went looking for him. I never knew why they were looking for him at that time. They fled from CO to N.O.

Did he FLIP FLOP between identities again and why did the FBI not track him down - maybe they did and/or they didn't need to. No record of employment from 1962 to 1966 - What SS was reported under the SS number and the name. They had the alias the name of the wife of the day - follow her trail and you follow Weber's trail from 1962 to 1972.

Did she have a fake SS number or was the system easily breached in those day? Duane had another SS number under what I presume was a stolen identity. Did she do the same?

RobertMBlevins

My favorite quotes from Margaret:

***'No matter what he may have done...he (Kenny) was still a nice guy...' (Statement after the second interview, when the initial evidence against Kenny was presented to her)

'Even if Kenny was aboard the plane that day, he wasn't hijacking it. He was just doing his job as the purser...' (Letter to Adventure Books after the fourth interview)

'Yes, it was Kenny who was with him (Bernie) that week...' (Sound recording, final interview)

Robert,
None of these quotes come close to implicating Kenny. It sounds like a woman, who after several days of being told Kenny might be the hijacker, finally giving in.

Do you have any quote by Margie directly saying Kenny or Bernie committed the hijacking? All I see are quotes like this that say nothing of the sort.

You rattle off these things without knowing a thing about the relationship between Margaret Ann Geestman-Miller and yours truly.

What's that you say..."You rattle off these things without knowing a thing"...

What can one say about that...

where is the steam iron symbol?

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

RobertMBlevins

Where do you get this crap about stalking? I didn't even know she had sold the ranch until someone else here posted up the document. I simply called the bank officer and discussed the sale, didn't ask where she was or anything.

. . . . .

Margie already provided everything I was going to get from her.

Blevins, You have previously stated that the bank officer told you he could not give you Margie's phone number. Either you pumped him for that information or he had the bad habit of volunteering confidential information about his clients.

Also, you have stated that you knew that Margie had moved to a condo. Which is something you got through your own efforts or from the bank officer.

And you state just above that you didn't ask "where she [Margie] was or anything".

Further, you state just above that "Margie already provided everything that I was going to get from her". This statement was apparently also true in 2010 when you stated that Margie knew you would not be contacting her again.

But there you were talking to the bank officer about Margie's address and phone number. And, of course, the bank officer now has a complimentary copy of your book in which Margie is probably quoted [I haven't read your book] as making remarks similar to those in you original post above.

For the record, did Margie EVER initiate contact with you about a meeting?

Robert99

Robert99

Where do you get this crap about stalking? I didn't even know she had sold the ranch until someone else here posted up the document. I simply called the bank officer and discussed the sale, didn't ask where she was or anything.

. . . . .

Margie already provided everything I was going to get from her.

Blevins, You have previously stated that the bank officer told you he could not give you Margie's phone number. Either you pumped him for that information or he had the bad habit of volunteering confidential information about his clients.

Also, you have stated that you knew that Margie had moved to a condo. Which is something you got through your own efforts or from the bank officer.

And you state just above that you didn't ask "where she [Margie] was or anything".

Further, you state just above that "Margie already provided everything that I was going to get from her". This statement was apparently also true in 2010 when you stated that Margie knew you would not be contacting her again.

But there you were talking to the bank officer about Margie's address and phone number. And, of course, the bank officer now has a complimentary copy of your book in which Margie is probably quoted [I haven't read your book] as making remarks similar to those in you original post above.

For the record, did Margie EVER initiate contact with you about a meeting?

Robert99

woah horsey!

If he doesnt know where she's at or how to contact her - totally
out of touch - how does he know she's living in a CONDO!?
Why not a TEE-PEE ? Or ranch style bungalo? Or in a dog sled
and igloo?

:D

1st I was in the old file so I can PROVE what a REAL ASS Bruce is and how he can take facts and twist them like pretzels, but I got side tracked by things that are more interesting:

So I will just do them as the come along - will have to go thru 4 yrs of records to get to the one I was after - The EMAIL from ROBBIECLAMPETT - there are 3 of them.

I was reading a lot of old emails - the exchanges between Margie Boule and I are extensive.

I was a REAL bitch and she was very nice. I was scared and overly cautious about my privacy - but, it worked out.

Margie was the one who was contacted by Mitchell's, daughter which resulted in communications between he and I. Now I would like for him to see the Jefferson picture & the other pictures I acquired...He was the CLOSEST of the passengers to Cooper. He was the one who saw something hanging from under his pants - long underwear or maybe thick socks - whatever it got his attention & one of those thing he remembered. The numbers I had for him was when he worked at Boeing - my information is over 13 yrs old on these invididuals

Another was The gate keeper Hal Williams. Perhaps you guys should pull up that old article she wrote and see what she had to say about Hal and what Hal had to say!

In a personal email she talks more about Hal and the pictures.When he viewed the 1st 2 photos & then his reacting to additional photos. The print on these emails seems so small but they didn't seem small in 2000 - need to get my eyes examined.

I would have to black out contact info even if I had a scanner and a system to put these thing on the site.

We will move on to FRANK BENDER, who did work for the Vidcq Society - a group of former law enforcement and private investigators....Do not remember if Pasternak contacted the DREAMWORKS in Ca. and the Howard University in D.C. State of the art machines that could do some high-tech photo anaysis of the pictures of Duane with the pearll tie-tac and one of MJ holding the sunglasses.

What Doug P was after with this was to find out if the glasses were identical to the one MJ was holding.

I cannot remember the outcome of some of this & at that time in 2000 things were moving at a FAST pace. ALSO after Doug's article came out was when the accident happened ---- the one I have always felt was not really an accident! I still suffer from the results of the accident.

This is just the beinging of the 1st volume. Aug 11, 2000. Some of the things that came from Margie's articles I did NOT see. It was up to her to decide what was important and what was not.

I do not know what has happened to Margie - Anyone know if she is still alive. I felt badly reading back on some of that stuff - I guess I was hurting really bad.

I also see where we missed a lot of leads - things I didn't nor did she think to be a lead. Now there would be NO way to find these people after all these yrs who cares!

Jo wrote

The FBI was obligated to the public to make a complete background of Weber.

Wrong Jo. They were not "obligated" to do that. Your wishes are not their commands or obligations.

Was the FBI also obligated to exhume your dead dog? They failed to perform. But you found some other person to take on that distasteful task. That incident is evidence of your persuasive powers.

Speaking of obligations of law enforcement, do you think the SEC had a legal obligation to investigate Bernie Madoff? They ignored persuasive evidence that he was cooking his books. His competitors and skeptics presented the SEC with indisputable evidence that Maddoff's claims of lucrative trades were provably false by analyzing trade data. The SEC ignored the warnings and let Bernie continue to fleece investors. Recent suits against the SEC by fleeced Madoff investors have been dismissed. The courts have held the SEC not liable. Basically the SEC, FBI etc have discretion in their investigative practices. They don't owe the public a duty to do their job correctly. You can sue and recover damages from a federal law enforcement agency for a wrongful act such as illegally breaking into your home, but you'll get thrown out of court if you try to collect for negligent investigation or failure to catch a bad guy like Madoff.

http://jenner.com/system/assets/assets/2605/original/Dichter_Mad_Family.pdf?1319148148

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"The book is *reasonably* accurate, but because additional information on KC was discovered AFTER the book was published in January 2011, the report is the more accurate source."

"Into The Blast. The True Story Of DB Cooper"

Book description quote on Amazon......"reveals the truth at last"

Ooooooooooooooooo.....Kayy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsbBbVO8uRo

carry on.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

***"The book is *reasonably* accurate, but because additional information on KC was discovered AFTER the book was published in January 2011, the report is the more accurate source."

"Into The Blast. The True Story Of DB Cooper"

Book description quote on Amazon......"reveals the truth at last"

Ooooooooooooooooo.....Kayy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsbBbVO8uRo

carry on.....

Robert to Skipp Porteous, via email:

'You understand we might get a bit of heat by using that as the title, right? Why do you want to name it that?"

Skipp:

"Just in case we're right..."

Explained many times already...:)
Guts? How about rank Stupidity and Opportunism! ?

The whole thing looks and smells and feels like a Flim Flam Job
conducted for your "wage earner sheeple".

You've even spent three years trying to convince us that
YOU make the rules!

The tale has become so long and contrived that it reminds me
of one of these 'cardboard boats' people try to ride over the
waterfalls ... and now you want a reward for Heroism ?

Buddy, you are walking on the short side of a ten legged dog!

In the next iteration you will be claiming you were held down
by Cooperland Zombies and forced todo all of this - like a
kidnap victim!

Criticism rolls off Zombies because they don't have brains!

Jo wrote***The FBI was obligated to the public to make a complete background of Weber.

I still believe that in the case of major crime - the FBI failed to do their JOB or for some reason they may have been told "Hands Off" - "Leave it Be"

That is my opinion - Do not understand why you keep mentioning law suits. NO one can go up against the BIG BOYS - in other words if they are Gov. FORGET IT!

NOW FOR THE REASON I AM POSTING:

Because of the horrid things Bruce keeps claiming and his inaccuracies thru someone one he communicates with or because he just likes to MIX things UP! HE likes to AGITATE.

I have been researching my old records and everything I find disputes tales that have continued for a long time. During my communications for most of 2000 with Margie Boule there are MANY interesting thing from her research SHE did not put in her article.

If she had incorporated all of the contacts she got after the 1st article she would never have gotten to the 2ed part. Her interviews with subjects - involved in the search, the airport, the witnesses and the list goes on. I do not know what she did with all of her notes - but I tried to make copies of ever communication.
Thank God I did because that computer went DOWN and I lost ALL I had on it. Plus I didn't know how to save material properly.

I have volumes and those first few yrs are in hard copy. Some had been saved on disks and in copy and paste to other persons helping me to collect the materials.

Will discuss the EYE OPENER email I had - for the next post - it deserves it own place & not to be co-mingled with a lot of gibberish!

I threw that title in the heading, just to make a point to Georger. Blevins and Porteous should never have used title they did - and they did that for a marketing purpose - so be it. I like Blevins - he is very directed and dedicated - only his suspect was NOT Cooper! That is a given. HAD Blevins applied all of that energy and time to a more likely suspect - he would have had a BEST SELLER going.

Georger wrote:

In the next iteration you will be claiming you were held down
by Cooperland Zombies and forced todo all of this - like a
kidnap victim!

Ahhh, the well known "Portland Syndrome."