47 47
quade

DB Cooper

the show is based for entertainment. you have a half informed staff telling a story to mostly uninformed viewers. not that many people know a lot about the case. you should read some of the comments. the typical American will fall easy prey to many things. you would be amazed how many people believe a vacuum can start up and troll around the house, or possibly bitten by a Poltergeist while filming a scary basement. these shows prey on this, and they do very well. I'm not surprised at the ratings.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

the show is based for entertainment. you have a half informed staff telling a story to mostly uninformed viewers. not that many people know a lot about the case. you should read some of the comments. the typical American will fall easy prey to many things. you would be amazed how many people believe a vacuum can start up and troll around the house, or possibly bitten by a Poltergeist while filming a scary basement. these shows prey on this, and they do very well. I'm not surprised at the ratings.

I still am reminded of the "expert" years ago who had the case
"solved", who said 'He got away. It's obvious! That Navy
parachute Cooper used had a life raft built into it - they all did.'

I laugh every time I think about that. The man was 100%
serious. I mean totally serious, ex-Navy man it turned out.
Had flown an F-4, or he claimed he had!

He and Farflung would have made ideal company.

:D

ParrotheadVol

Jo, I really wish the best for you. I don't always know what I wish, because honestly, any rational person would hope that you would find out that your ex husband was NOT an extortionist who threatened the lives of many innocent people. But, you seem bound and determined to prove that he was just that. Why someone would want their ex spouse to be this person is beyond me. But, the suggestion that Duane actually glued his friggin' ears down is absolutely ludicrous. Much more ludicrous than anything Blevins, Marla, Cook, or Paul has suggested. It actually sounds like something Knoss would say.

Duane Weber was not an ex-husband he is my deceased spouse whose name I still carry and a man who confessed to the crime before he died.

Yes, I am bound and determined to find the truth. You are critical of my motive and if you truely knew me you would not make such a statement..

I could have gone for a MOVIE or have HAD someone WRITE a book, but I chose to investigate it and find the truth. For 4 1/2 yrs only my family and the FBI, Himmelsback and JT knew of me and my claim along with long time friends. I have letters and telephone bills and logs to back up this earnest search...from 1996 until 2001...

The FBI recited false information to me when I had statements and documents that contradicted the information they told me - THEN and only THEN did I decide to GO PUBLIC. We have to pledge to tell THE TRUTH and NOTHING, but TRUTH when we testify in a court of law or take an oath. YET, the authorities DO NOT! They are priviledged and can lie to the public and to the witnesses!

[:/]:o:|

When it all added up and the score was high - I challenged the FBI publically and most of what the researchers and I had found about Weber were true. The story told to me by the FBI was NOT. I confronted the FBI publically but they continued to make untrue statements regarding the past of Weber. What was so secret about his file - he was dead!

What was so secret the FBI could NOT be honest with the public regarding Weber's background?

It is humiliating and embarrassing to know I spent 17 yrs with a man who not only conned me for 17 yrs, but he also conned the authorities for 24 yrs. He died March. 28 1995 and the crime was commited on Nov 24, 1971.

Did He actually PLAN his confession from the day he met me - Aug 1976 until just before his death on March 1995? NOT hardly!

Regarding the glue behind the ears. I am using something Duane talked about one time. Oh, I forget it is just my word so it doesn't mean crap!

Suggest U research Surgical Glue!
Find its origin in the dental field and the nutty things individuals did with surgical glue. Check out the history of surgery strips one can now purchase over the counter without the adhesive strength of the ones first used in ER's. Remember airplane glue?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

You can parse it all you want - but the question is not whether Kenny is guilty of anything other than being a nice guy to kids in need - the question is what Geoff Gray wrote and what a reasonable person might infer from his writing.

You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Blevins does NOT understand the times or the fact that it is human nature for some to just give and ask nothing in return. I could never recount the kindnesses I have seen given by people I have known - even in this thread and through out the yrs of my life. Not everyone has a motive when they GIVE or help others.

It is how some of us were raised. Even the criminal Duane Weber was known to be - the kindnesses he projected toward others I will always remember and friends of his say the same thing. Anyone who knew him found it VERY difficult to believe he had been in multiple prisons - he just did NOT come across as habitual criminal.

He was always kind and giving - often when he was really unable to do so.

Perhaps it was his way of giving back because he had taken so much from others. I heard horrible things about him from one ex-wife and to hear her side of the story she was justified. All I want is to know the truth about this man and what made him go from being a criminal to a relative successful business person and the person he became.

From the stories I have been told the turning point would have been a few yrs after the Skyjacking in 1971. Evidently it took time for him to decide to be a GOOD boy. Perhaps it was age and some of the people who touched his life during those yrs...but, I tend to think it was FAR more than that. He was not an ANGEL and I know of somethings he did that made my skin crawl, but I try to remember the good that he did do and the people he helped.

Even in death he is helping those who have learned the story of his past. NEVER JUDGE a BOOK by it Cover or REVIEWS made about a BOOK. Read it yourself!

Whatever and whoever Duane Weber was - he did try to end his life with dignity and he tried to give back what he could.

The Cook Book with all of its little proverbs and sayings are all about being GOOD and the rewards of being GOOD. Whoever that book belonged to and whoever the little girl was provided Duane Weber with a life changing experience - something he never forgot! It provided the guide lines he strived to live his life by in the end.

He had his moments - believe you me - he did NOT become an angel!
He became a much better person.
It was always there - to be sure, but he just couldn't keep his hands out of the cookie jar.

I would like to think I had a little something to do with that, but I was not an easy person to deal with. Something very powerful impacted his life and forever changed it - age, surviving an unsolved skyjacking, a young girl or the fact that his life had limitations? We will never know!

I believe it to be a total of the sum! Others can believe what they want.

I do NOT believe he lied to me in the Hospital - he had NO MOTIVE to do so! NONE - NOT one IOTA.

RobertMBlevins

I told Bruce: If the manuscript is accepted by a publisher, we will object to that allegation to the publisher. Otherwise, we support his work on the book, and his work on the Cooper case completely. There are limits to conjecture and unsupported allegations, and due to the feelings of the family, this is one of them.

Robert M. -
Even if you had grounds to complain, I don't think Bruce's statement that KC's relationship to teenage boys was "troubling" is an issue.

Take Michael Jackson. Michael was acquitted of the pedophilia charge. I agreed with that. I felt Michael Jackson never grew up and was just having the kind of sleep over a kid would have. So, I believe Michael Jackson was innocent.

Now, if someone asked me if I thought he relationship with those children was troubling,I'd have to say yes.

I don't think Bruce accused KC of anything.

I agree with Mr. Shutter that is a little odd that the person who published a book accusing someone of kidnapping and air piracy would be the one complaining about this.

MarkBennett

I told Bruce: If the manuscript is accepted by a publisher, we will object to that allegation to the publisher. Otherwise, we support his work on the book, and his work on the Cooper case completely. There are limits to conjecture and unsupported allegations, and due to the feelings of the family, this is one of them.

Robert M. -
Even if you had grounds to complain, I don't think Bruce's statement that KC's relationship to teenage boys was "troubling" is an issue.

Take Michael Jackson. Michael was acquitted of the pedophilia charge. I agreed with that. I felt Michael Jackson never grew up and was just having the kind of sleep over a kid would have. So, I believe Michael Jackson was innocent.

Now, if someone asked me if I thought he relationship with those children was troubling,I'd have to say yes.

I agree with Mr. Shutter that is a little odd that the person who published a book accusing someone of kidnapping and air piracy would be the one complaining about this.

My point exactly. Good analogy.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

MarkBennett

Robert M. -

The central issue at play is:

What was Kenny's BIG SECRET ? Blevins leveraged 'big secret'
as one central Kenny-fact pointing to him being DB Cooper.
:D What if (as Blevins now explains but didn't explain
earlier) there was no BIG SECRET Kenny was keeping from Lyle!

Without adequate research and acknowldgement of who KC was,
how would one attempt to answer that question?

You cant say KC's big secret was being DB Cooper without
something to substantiate that. On the other hand there is
substanial evidence that another 'big secret' might have been
in play. Lyle says no, according to RMB. Lyle also says Kenny
said he had a big secret to share with Lyle, again according to
RMB. Big Secret is being leveraged like a "wage earner sheeple"
on the job, serving one theory one minute, another theory and
new set of claims the next! Big Secret might sue for on the job
abuse, as different employers with different claims and needs
and demands come a go daily, for three plus years? Every day
seems to usher in new demands on poor ole Mr. Big Secret.
Big Secret wants his freedom!

Lyle goes to Porteous not to dig into Kenny's big secret, but to
pitch a movie script.

Maybe "BIG SECRET" has been over played. Maybe the big secret
is there was no 'big secret'! Only a patent(idea) for a movie
script?

You take big secret away and now 50% of the alleged reason for
KC being DB Cooper vanishes.

Maybe it was never more than an idea.

Maybe the "idea" of Kenny and a big secret, was/is the BIG
SECRET?

RobertMBlevins

If you say so. How the heck should I know what 'There is something you should know but I can't tell you...' means from a guy who died twenty years ago.

I don't. And I've never pretended to know. Not for sure.

By the way...you never answered those questions about the claims you made back there. Just saying.

'There is something you should know but I can't tell you...'
may be a lie.

You have no proof whatever KC ever said that!

All you or anyone else has is the word of this Lyle Christiansen.

But the lengths you have gone to over this, is a story of its own!
(most people are sick of).

Just sayin!>:(

RobertMBlevins

Is there a basic problem here I am not aware of? You have claimed this:

1) A Cooper witness has recently viewed pictures of both Christiansen and Weber and discounted both as the hijacker. You have even quoted comments from the witness.

2) You have claimed that you know for a fact that Kaposi's sarcoma (an HIV-related disease) was listed on a death certificate for Kenny Christiansen - from 'researchers you trust'. I say he died of colon cancer.

You have not provided the slightest shred of proof on either claim, and I challenge you to do so.

If you cannot, I suggest a change of researchers you trust. :S

Is there an echo in here ?

Robert M. -

It is totally irrelevant in the first place, since KC was only a Cooper fan wannabe looking for notoriety. In the second place, it is only fair pay-back for perpetrating a hoax as a would-be Cooper. The REAL fact of the matter is that Duane Weber was Dan Cooper. That can still be verified by a long list of people which I have provided in the past. IF you could get the people on the list to divulge the basic question of this "National Secret" we could end this stupid farce. Ain't a gunna happen, huh, Blevins?? MrShutter?? Jerry-Jim?? The rest of you cover-up artists?? What ever happened to "Truth and the American Way?" F'n liars that our Government has become. Makes me sick to my stomach.

has anyone ever confirmed KC being a paratrooper?
has anyone ever confirmed where his money came from that was in his account 20 some years after the crime?
wouldn't it be fair to say that Kenny would have knowledge just like Tina in operating the rear stairs?
wouldn't be fair to state that probably all of the living witnesses have seen Kenny's picture by now? including a possible up and coming interview!

Kenny does not fit the description no matter what angle Blevins tries to use. the main problem is that Tina had to look up at Cooper. KC & Tina are the same height. virtually impossible to debunk. lets not forget he was bald on the top. witnesses all agreed no makeup or wig. McCoy was noticed with makeup and a wig.

it's documented that Lyle originally wanted a movie script done about his brother. the next thing you know, everyone is on KC was Cooper train. lots and lots of he said she said pops up.

I have a secret, but can't tell you make no sense to me. I'm selling my car, but it's not forsale????

IMO, since they were mostly family members with "close friends" its very possible a inner circle was born. composed by Lyle. none of them seem to make any attempts on there own to discover any truth. Lyle has several patents online. does this make him a inventor? he invented an idea watching Unsolved Mysteries. Blevins claims any testimony from him would be slanted. then you have claims he wore the same tie clip, but, not the tie. two pictures I have seen show KC wearing a black tie, with a tie bar, not a tie clip.

then we have the famous hiding spot in the attic. the one KC built. #1 the piece came from a countertop, so it really wasn't built. #2 the single 2x4 (not 2x6) was constructed of the same era has the house (1940's) they never go into detail about the spot. they only briefly show the area. #3 the area in question could have been the original entrance into the attic ( reason for cross members) #4 the house has been gutted both inside and out. it's impossible to try and connect the two. if I was hiding it in the attic, and didn't have access from inside. I would have put in closer to the opening. no different than hiding it in the middle of the attic. you wouldn't have to climb in?...

Blevins talks a lot about "cherry picking" and says Lyle's "testimony is slanted", but, rest assure he throws in the "I have a secret" term right into the batch to add to the what can now only be a slanted story.

I have a secret.....can not be confirmed. (not to be confused with MLK :ph34r:)
money found out back......hearsay
wore the same tie clip........hearsay
money in the bank........no confirmation of cash deposits, checks, when the deposits were made, or how long it's been in the bank etc.
picture with hair piece......none shown
pissed of at Northwest....confirmed
Cooper said he didn't have anything against NWA. now, take away "pissed off at Northwest"
bought his sister a clock (expensive).....Woopty Doo
piece of wood in the attic....so?
dug a ditch at a friends house......only Cooper would have done that????

what's left. Geestman lying about something you can't confirm???

no media version, or PDF required. is this what we are wanting the FBI to take a look at?

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Bob, you can't possibly expect people to believe you. you claim you have whistle blowing status? start tooting. not just on here.

you problems are tough. you have been exposed telling stories many times. that's why you only post here. you show zero evidence and switch the blame onto me and others. the bottom line is, you are the one misdirecting. you thought the container was sewn shut (so did I) but in reality it was the panels that were sewn shut. this puts another hole in your wild claims.

keep in mind the story from Marla will soon pick up steam. she also claims CIA. they will be looking for someone to confirm. I will be more than happy to help them in this venture. so, hold on tight. you will soon get your wish of the truth. talk is cheap dude. jokes are a dime a dozen. I'd bet you have about $20 worth B|

do you know what Tec5 means?
there are reason things are brought up.

Bernnie thinks he was Cooper.....and?
Blevins thinks Kc was Cooper......so?

if not mistaken, Matt was having trouble locating KC as a paratrooper? not sure but, seem to recall. I don't think a paratrooper would call the chutes...front/back either, or one ranking high in his class.

"How many times do I have to answer the same question"

who knows. maybe as many times as you posted the top 10-25.

does anyone actually have his military records. the NARA really doesn't list much about him.

I don't think anything Official has been shown with regards to his military status.

A T/5 was properly addressed as a "corporal," while T/4 and T/3s were referred to as "sergeants." Although they wore chevrons similar to corporals and sergeants, technicians had no command authority or duties, and could not issue orders to regular sergeants, corporals or privates. The technician grades were deleted in 1948, and the enlisted ranks were further restructured in 1955.

RobertMBlevins

***"How many times do I have to answer the same question"

does anyone actually have his military records. the NARA really doesn't list much about him.

I don't think anything Official has been shown with regards to his military status.

Ask the Seattle FBI. They have his records now. Porteous sent copies to them a long time ago, including his discharge paper. I think it's senseless to suggest Kenny wasn't in the paratroops. There is paperwork available, his letters home, etc. I once posted a portion of the discharge showing his thumbprint on it. I'm not digging it up again.

I don't think it's senseless. it's something one should have in proving something. like what you are doing to Georger now. what is the thumb print going to show? I remember you stating this a while ago. also T-5 isn't just jumpers. I feel warm and cozy when I see documents.

well, you have asked Georger numerous times to produce. I lost count. I just find it strange that no records are being produced. typically I'm seeing paratrooper engraved on there stone when they decide to put military status on them. the same was said about LD. Marla claimed he was a paratrooper and yet nothing on the stone because he wasn't. I'm not saying KC was or was not at this point. I just haven't seen anything Official.

you are "Mr. source, please" so I thought I would return the favor. I shouldn't be the one paying anything. I'm the one reviewing a claim. not financing one.

there are several reasons surrounding Georger's comment. #1 I believe I posted several times that it could be an inside source, and he can not go beyond the point he has. #2 not everyone cares about KC & Duane. they might read it and say, "no shock there" and not care one way or the other.

I would like to see what happens, but, I'm willing to wait and see what transforms before any conclusions are given.

the death certificate? I really don't know much about it.

personally, I could care less if you spent $100,000. still doesn't produce the documents requested. you would think your buddy Porteaus would have copies readily available at zero cost? I'm not trying to one up anyone. proof is what I like to see. I;m not seeing it. if it pops up. so be it. that's what I would like to see. it's not a game to me. I just like seeing what people are trying to present.

If you were in the driver seat, you would be saying. " the very fact of asking for evidence and getting nothing proves this thread is slanted"

"This is how it works. If you question one thing that is unsupported, you should question ALL major issues that are presented without support."

RobertMBlevins

*********"How many times do I have to answer the same question"

Ask the Seattle FBI. They have his records now. Porteous sent copies to them a long time ago, including his discharge paper. I think it's senseless to suggest Kenny wasn't in the paratroops. There is paperwork available, his letters home, etc. I once posted a portion of the discharge showing his thumbprint on it. I'm not digging it up again.

I don't think it's senseless. it's something one should have in proving something. like what you are doing to Georger now. what is the thumb print going to show? I remember you stating this a while ago. also T-5 isn't just jumpers. I feel warm and cozy when I see documents.

I didn't do anything to Georger except ask for source or proof or any evidence of two major claims he has done recently. First...that a Cooper witness RECENTLY viewed pics of Weber and KC and said no (he even quotes the witness with statements) and that an HIV-related disease is listed on KC's death certificate. Those are legit questions to him.

Look...I'm satisfied Kenny is as represented concerning his service. If you want the record, you can drop the $70 on NARA and get it yourself. It's archival now, not restricted. I already offered you the info you need for the online form. Why should I pay that money? My active investigation into KC is closed. Or you could email Porteous for a copy. Or you could message the Seattle FBI and simply verify the info on KC's DD-214. They have a copy, too.

Well, its a trait that the very same person who provides so little
documentation himself, who has spent years avoiding direct
questions and central issues, is the very same person who
always "demands proof" from others. Then denies the proof
when its presented! Its a viscious circle of hypocricy we have
become used to in Blevins' case.

I identified the person interviewed and shown photos as being a
living passenger on board 305. It's not mine to describe further.
Those who did the interviewing will go public when it suits them.

Blevins is also waiting on the death certificate to arrive. In my
case however he wants me to somehow already have it in hand!
I gave what I have and that's all that I have until the papers
arrive in my box.

In both cases what is good for the goose isn't good for the
gander-Blevins! More double standards on Blevins' part. We all
know that Blevins like to harrass people and make a big footprint.

Never mind that Blevins is secondary or less in the whole
process, to begin with! Some people just have to try and make
a pointless point and demands as if they are somehow central to
everything.

All I know is the witness, who has no in-depth medical training at
all, claims he saw the word "KAPOSI" on one of KC's medical
reports - he says in the Death Certificate. I could be wrong but
I doubt this witness (because of his lack of medical background)
would know "kaposi" from "trioxygenitalism", as it applies to
specific medical terminology, much less what either even means!
Accordingly, when the term 'kaposi' occurred in the email I
received my attention was alerted. Until the papers arrive I
know nothing more - I want to know where this witness saw this
word and in what specific context: pathology report, death
certificate, and all I know is "he" says Death Certificate? If it
turns out the witness is 'full of shit', I will report that! But, I am
waiting on papers just like Blevins is.

What is also obvious is Blevins claims to have superior medical
knowledge/experience to mine! I have explained to Blevins that
"colon cancer" is not a pathology term, ie. "colon cancer" is not
a cell type. Pathologists diagnos cell types. One could very well
have colon cancer while the "cell type" of that cancer is: some
specific cell type term like "kaposi". I gave examples of this in a
previous post all ignored of course by Mr. Blevins.

So, from this point on, let's rely on Mr. Blevins; superior medical
knowledge. And let him to us what "cell type" Kenny's colon
cancer was?

There you go Mr. Know-it-All Blevins. Tell us what cell type
Kenny's colon cancer was! ??? Or, in your world with your
medical expertise is "colon cancer" a pathology cell type term?

Go ask some guy on the sidewalk - he will likely know as mch
about this as you do!

Moreover, and most important of all, lifestyle and sexually
transmitted disease is related. HIV is only one disease option
in the gay population. The entry points in the etiology of
colorectal cancer can involve the throat as well as the rectum.
You dont have to be HIV positive to wind up with colorectal
cancer as the result of certain lifestyle practices! There are a
number of virii and bacteria which are associated with colorectal
cancers by different routes of entry. HIV is just one option. For
example, we recently saw a celebrity who had throat cancer
associated with the human papillomavirus introduced through the
throat. This condition has an incidence of resulting in colorectal
cancer also.

This is why pathology lab reports are important. Cell type can
give some direction as to etiology for a specific patient. Lifestyle
facts give another clue -

Lyle could even be correct. There are studies which connect
irradiation to colorectal cancers in certain occupations. Those
cancers are of a rather specific cell type, as I understand this.
And Lyle is correct: there were studies of people exposed at
Bikini Atol (and at Los Alamos) to specific types of colorectal
cancer.

Again, pathology reports might give some direction in this. Its
not a simple problem until you have those lab reports, or some
other medical document which mentions a specific cell type of
cancer.

Lets just say that nothing has been presented so far which
mentions a cell type associated with cigarette smoking.

I want to know what type of colon cancer KC had. That would
give diredction as to etiology. I want to know where the word
'kaposi' is coming from because that is very specific.

Does any of this have anything to do with DB Cooper !?
Probably not.

The thread has become entirely pointless.

KC - was too short

KC - was balding

KC - eyes wrong color

KC - brother thought it would
make a good movie - why
he contacted a producer and
his letter about Kyle ends up
on the desk of an PI.

KC- PI had show an interest in
Cooper but only an enquiry.
A note of interest on his site.
KC - Blevins noted the inquiry.

KC - Investigator tossed the bone.

RB - Goes after Bone with gusto.

PI - Laughs head off watching dog
run with bone.

Wish there was a smiley for BORED!
The whole Cooper story including the truth has become boring. More important things going on in the world.

Like survival and fighting cancer and stopping wars - keeping our president under control before he starts the war of all wars.

I know who Cooper Really was and that is all that really counts for right now.

I have done all I can do, but I don't have TIME or ENERGY for all of the BS anymore....and writers who are just looking for a story. They don't really care who Cooper was - I do and I had him ALL along - God's Birthday gift to me in 1977.

Cooper was not really a BAD guy he was just a wayward guy who did bad things - and regretted what he had done to his life. Cooper actually EXPECTED to die that night! He was going out doing the BIG ONE - just like they talked about at Jefferson.

Weber was the least likely person to have committed the crime, but he DID!:):S:oand:Despecially after the FBI didn't catch him when they had a second chance in 1980. He was one GIDDY man that early fall of 1979 in Washington, just like he was when the FBI actually delivered the money in 1971!

He didn't stop looking over his should until 1990 and then he decided it was time to go after his last stash! When it was almost gone in 1995 - so was his life and why he then made a choice not to continue and stopped his treatments. He had emptied the safe deposit box, but kept a few souveniers -

The Story is Over....Wonder if the FBI received a note with one of the 20's for Christmas in 1994, but maybe he waited unit the anni versary of the money find in Feb. of 1995. Sounds like something he might have done. ALL of those expensive gifts he gave to the diaylsis crew that last Christmas in 1994...how did he pay for them?

His account was almost gone! He had me stop on the way to the hospital and he withdrew the last of his money....only a few hundred dollars. I was unaware of the safe deposit box with nothing but a magazine in it....with the identical article he showed me in another issue in 1990.

well, once again there are reasons. I'm trying to get something straight. it seems this goes back to Sept. 3, 2012 post made by matthewcline:

I thought we recently talked in here about #3 and showed it wasn't Kenny in those pics and there was no record, as of yet, showing he had been a Paratrooper?

Robert responds by stating they know everything about his record. then writes this:
"I did post up his Army induction paperwork once, had his thumbprint on it."

I'm getting the feeling he has never seen the actual records. so, as he always says:

"This is how it works. If you question one thing that is unsupported, you should question ALL major issues that are presented without support."

it's a fair request.

something like this would be nice....see pic

I shouldn't have to do anything. simple request that you want me to pay for? I didn't investigate KC. you did. it's been brought up before. no proof shown. I'm not trying to prove he wasn't in the paratroopers. I'm trying to see validation. big difference. Matt said the same thing.

why can't you get the records from Porteous? I don't understand the problem......I don't have anything to do with what Georger has said. I would worry about the interview though.

RobertMBlevins

***well, once again there are reasons. I'm trying to get something straight. it seems this goes back to Sept. 3, 2012 post made by matthewcline:

I thought we recently talked in here about #3 and showed it wasn't Kenny in those pics and there was no record, as of yet, showing he had been a Paratrooper?

Robert responds by stating they know everything about his record. then writes this:
"I did post up his Army induction paperwork once, had his thumbprint on it."

I'm getting the feeling he has never seen the actual records. so, as he always says:

it's a fair request.

something like this would be nice....see pic

Christiansen's military record was researched heavily by not only Skipp Porteous, but History Channel. We won't even go into the family history testimony, Kenny's personal letters, or his public entries at the National Archives. You want to try and prove he wasn't in the Army paratroopers from December 1944 until his discharge, then go ahead and drop the $70 for the official record and his DD-214.

[Tell you what. I will drop the $70 myself as soon as it is proven that Kenny Christiansen was HIV positive when he died, and that a Cooper witness recently discounted both he and Weber after seeing pictures. :S]

Blevins says: "Tell you what. I will drop the $70 myself as soon as it is proven that Kenny Christiansen was HIV positive when he died, and that a Cooper witness recently discounted both he and Weber after seeing pictures. :S"

This illustrates your attitude and your major weakness as a
researcher. It's all attitude and take no hostages. You didnt read
or comprehend a thing I (and others) have said.

So let me add this: In addition to the passenger being
re-interviewed and shown photos which you now claim never
happened, a flight crew member was also re-interviewed and
asked about your statement in your book that Scott went to the
back to converse with Cooper! The crew member not only says
that never happened, but could not happen! and
the crew member explained the policies in effect at the time but
why. (Something you are totally ignorant of).

Just sayin...

RobertMBlevins

***I shouldn't have to do anything. simple request that you want me to pay for? I didn't investigate KC. you did. it's been brought up before. no proof shown. I'm not trying to prove he wasn't in the paratroopers. I'm trying to see validation. big difference. Matt said the same thing.

why can't you get the records from Porteous? I don't understand the problem......I don't have anything to do with what Georger has said. I would worry about the interview though.

What interview? If this were really true, it would have been presented by now.

I'm accepting at face value that Kenneth P. Christiansen served with distinction as a US Army paratrooper between his original enlistment on May 25th, 1944, his assignment to the paratroops on December 19th of the same year, and his discharge on November 14th, 1946. I believe that. I believe his family. I believe History Channel's researchers, and I believe Skipp Porteous' work on it.

You want verification, or to disprove that, do your own work. Sure, I'll admit I have some of the paperwork. You can probably tell that. But I'm not making it public. Why? Because no one else around here feels like providing verification on other, more important claims. So why should I? :)
Or ask Geoffrey Gray in an email. He was the first to mention Christiansen's service publicly, not me. Always go to the original source.

Enough time has been spent on YOU.

'Enough time has been spent on YOU.'

agreed. next time he asks you for anything, just tell him to look it up himself.