47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mrshutter45

******I think some people need to chill before they go off the handle calling everything a "wild theory" it's my understanding that some fireworks are being set up at this very moment. me? I'll just set back and watch B|

I don't know - I was kind of enjoying the absence of bickering. It was nice while it lasted.

I don't think we are going to get an answer to your questions to Paul. or should I say it's 'safe" to say that lol

:D:D
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

*********I think some people need to chill before they go off the handle calling everything a "wild theory" it's my understanding that some fireworks are being set up at this very moment. me? I'll just set back and watch B|

I don't know - I was kind of enjoying the absence of bickering. It was nice while it lasted.

I don't think we are going to get an answer to your questions to Paul. or should I say it's 'safe" to say that lol

check out this 3D of Cooper....Yikes
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

GreyCopGC148

i really think the fbi will never release the results of the dna to the public.. its time to have a major news network do independent test on the handwriting and settle it once and for all like Geraldo Rivera live on tv... just like i showed curtis eng i have nothing to hide or fear he will know in 15 minutes or less i make this challenge to any major news network it states in my letter to the fbi not to released to public or news but now I am ready. I've spoken with my attorney and we are ready once a gain i make the challenge to any independent test you can throw at me even my composites 360 975 9601 paul geivett gc 148

if you say the FBI agrees. that should be all you need. the news reporters would swarm you.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

***i really think the fbi will never release the results of the dna to the public.. its time to have a major news network do independent test on the handwriting and settle it once and for all like Geraldo Rivera live on tv... just like i showed curtis eng i have nothing to hide or fear he will know in 15 minutes or less i make this challenge to any major news network it states in my letter to the fbi not to released to public or news but now I am ready. I've spoken with my attorney and we are ready once a gain i make the challenge to any independent test you can throw at me even my composites 360 975 9601 paul geivett gc 148

if you say the FBI agrees. that should be all you need. the news reporters would swarm you.....

LOL...that's what SHE said..:)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

mrshutter45

************I think some people need to chill before they go off the handle calling everything a "wild theory" it's my understanding that some fireworks are being set up at this very moment. me? I'll just set back and watch B|

Here is a better one ;)
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

i really think the fbi will never release the results of the dna to the public.. its time to have a major news network do independent test on the handwriting and settle it once and for all like Geraldo Rivera live on tv... just like i showed curtis eng i have nothing to hide or fear he will know in 15 minutes or less i make this challenge to any major news network it states in my letter to the fbi not to released to public or news but now I am ready. I've spoken with my attorney and we are ready once a gain i make the challenge to any independent test you can throw at me even my composites 360 975 9601 paul geivett gc 148

lol...okay...I challenge you to answer the yes or no questions I asked. Just like you challenged R99 to answer your questions.

So far all you've given is contradictory statements about the FBI. One minute all we have to do is call them and Curtis will tell us that you solved the case in June and the DNA has met its match, -- and the next looks like you still need 15 mins with him to make your case. Me head is spinning.

I'm thinking we can safely gather that there have been no positive findings with the DNA or the handwriting, the CNN truck is not outside your house, and the FBI is not about to hold a press conference. :)

But I'm curious - what in the world would you need to speak to your attorney about? If you've got proof positive put it out or write your book. I don't see anyone getting a reward or making serious dollars if you solve the case so what's the suspense and the lawyer talk for? What was the Paulsen joke - crap or get off the pot. :D

If you don't have FBI backing you've accomplished no more than anyone else who's got a favorite suspect and written a book. There will be a little publicity - then it's over. I hate to be the bearer of reality, but a whole lot of people either don't know or could not care less about DB Cooper. It's that "oh yeah, that's interesting", then back to watching American Idol. Limited pool of dollars and it's diluted everytime someone writes a book.

So yeah - my challenge is just answer the questions. If you want to pay an attorney first - that's okay too. :)

RobertMBlevins

Well, I don't think I was bickering back there.

lol...why did you think I was talking about you? lol....okay.....maybe it was a chicken that thought it was a duck. :):)

I'm definitely in favor of discussing anything on the Cooper case BESIDES Kenny Christiansen...my last word on him....and unless someone has a new question, moving on works for me.

Kenny who?
:)
Welcome back

GreyCopGC148

Here is a better one ;)

Well I now know why Tina went into a convent. :)Jeez Paul, that's downright scary. ;)

You never presented any proof that this interview you refer to actually occurred, and that Lyle told this guy (supposedly) he didn't think his brother was the hijacker. I did ask Lyle about that. He doesn't remember the interview and then asked me why he would say something like that. ***

Blevins I do NOT feel like posting this but YOU asked for it! I CAN prove that Lyle did indeed state - he didn't think his brother was the hijacker - he "thought it would make a good story". He DID remember the conversation with a news commentator, but he needed reminding. I personally spoke to him and SO did another person who told the same story and you KNOW that person so I don't have to name him. This other person pulled away because you started building a story!

I personally know this for a fact and so do others who personally spoke with and interviewed Lyle back with sound intelligent questions and with no motive other than to make honest enquiries to your claims and claims of others. You made this man sound like a fool...because the Radio program is ALL that was needed to discredit your claim.

The death certificate - only a relative can obtain one with cause of death on it. At least that is way it is in the State of Fl. The relative has to provide it to the SS if they are to recieve benefits and to an insurance Co. if the person had an insurance policy. Noticifications of death with out cause of death can be obtain by almost any one...but with cause of death requires a relative....exceptions are made but I forget the procedure. In other words JOE BLOW off the street cannot walk into a records office and ask to see a death certificate - you have to show just cause or be a relative.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

georger

How in hell could you have missed this and failed to advise the
staff of DECODED! ? re- Kenny's BIG SECRET he couldnt share
with his conservative family in Minnethota?! DECODED was
depending on you for reliable information, Blevins. ???

Because it was ALL about the book and making a name for himself and about making the book sell. Some people do NOT care if their story is false - they know it is false and they only do this for their own self benefit.

Grey wrote a book - but, what you didn't see or read was his pushing any subject (yet, Blevins some how interpreted Grey's book to support the KC theory). Other books have been written that did NOT push a subject, but Blevins simply went for the Gusto and the story - with NO PROOF.

Grey SUPPORTED NO suspect - not one! His interviews left him scratching his head and probably saying to himself - "If I support anyone suspect and I am wrong then I am screwed!"

Grey didn't do a GREAT job of his book. but pretty damn good for his first novel. I am sure some time down the road he will write another book! Will if be about Cooper? Maybe!

Well, I don't think I was bickering back there. Someone claimed, citing (unnamed) 'researchers' that Kenny died of Alvin Karpis Sarcoma or something, which is supposedly an AIDS-related
disease. Actually, Kenny died of colon cancer and was neither AIDS positive or infected with the AIDS virus at the time of his death.

G replies -

Not so fast.

A pathology report will usually contain a description of cell type
and grade. All diagnoses for cancer require a pathologist
report.The most common colon cancer cell type is adeno-
carcinoma which accounts for 95%. Colorectal cancer is not a
pathology cell type but a generic term. Kaposi is a pathology
defining cell type whose locus can also be colorectal.

It is possible (though I am told rare) that a death certificate
could contain the terms colorectal and kaposi (pathology
indicator).

Produce his death certificate and his HIV test report(s).

You do realise KC's BIG SECRET could also have been his gay
lifestyle with or wthout HIV.

From an actuarial point of view which has the highest
probability? That Kenny was gay with a gay lifestyle? Or
that he was D>B> Cooper ! :D

georger

Jo Weber has gone through a similar exercise lasting years,
trying to claim her husband Duane Weber was D.B. Cooper.

What has any of this pamadgeon got to do with D.B. Cooper?
That's what I want to know?

BIG difference between Jo Weber and others who have made claims. Jo Weber has NEVER asked for one dime nor made or attempted to make any monies off of the story she told from her heart and for 18 yrs now. She has sought earnestly and honestly and has NOT written a book, or took any monies for her efforts.

18 yrs is a BIG wack out of a woman whose life has been consumed by this search. I was 56 when I started this search and I am now 73 - so I assure you this was NOT done for money, a book, a movie or for 15 minutes of fame. If I was lieing or with the same motives as others - I could not and would not have continued this search all of these yrs.

Remember I did NOT go public until 2001 - Ask yourself why? I got fed up with the lack of investigative abilities of the FBI. I have still tried to work with them with but they have offered NO assistance as they have with other suspects. So I recently went for the GUST0 and contacted individuals I never thought I would have the courage to confront.

99.99% of those who have followed the Cooper story do NOT know the man behind the scenes. (A fantastic researcher). His identity will actually SHOCK everyone who has ever followed this case. The ones who will not be shocked are myself and one other person. The other person is unaware of my knowledge of all of this. With this Post - He knows NOW!

RobertMBlevins

. I will be interviewing the doctor as well.

:SYou ARE SO naive! U WILL not be inteviewing the doctor as due to his oath - there IS NOTHING he can see. You will NOT be having an interview with Kenny's Dr.

Cause of death as listed on the death certificate: Colorectal carcinoma. (colon cancer)

:SBecause of the times when Kenny dies - AIDS was a NO MENTION and it would NOT say AIDS. The patient does NOT die of the VIRUS itself, but from the failure of that part of the body the virus attacks!

[:/]Blevins the more U protest the bigger fool you make of yourself.

Georger - U KNOW the death certificate will only state he died of cancer....probably not even mention HIV or colon cancer.

I have buried two husbands. They give Cause and subsequent cause of death.

Duane:
Polycysitic Kidney Diease
and the other Renal failue.

My last Husband
Lung cancer
and the other COPD.

Georger do you really have a mulitple degrees? Or do you just FAKE it?

Useless to argue with those who think they know everything and know nothing. The very reason Blevins got busted from the thread - is BECAUSE U ENGAGE him! We had some decent discussion for a few wks. Can't U just ignore Blevins - just do NOT read his post and if you have to say something to some one - then send an email to a friend and let it go at that. If you ignore him maybe he will go away....you & I only promote Blevins and his book by engaging him.

skyjack71

Georger - U KNOW the death certificate will only state he died of cancer....probably not even mention HIV or colon cancer.

I have buried two husbands. They give Cause and subsequent cause of death.

You are entirely correct! The same applies to an HIV test, or
lack of one. I want to see the HIV pathology report if one even
exists. Why? Because if a prior pathology report reported 'Kaposi
type cells with a developed grade, that's it - then there is no
need for an HIV test.

The witness claims he saw the word "Kaposi" on one or more
of KC's certificates. He seems very certain of this; its not a
common word.

We may never get to the bottom of this and what you cite
is one possible reason.

A lot also depends on the physician and hospital involved.
Likewise on patient requests. This all varies widely and
records could be deep and detailed, or shallow and general,
accordingly.

Sluggo may be monitoring this and could say a few things.
I am aware of some of the 'occupational studies' that may be
involved, specifically concerning pathology of cell types defined
in occupational studies.

Some of my best friends have been pathologists! :D

I just wont say any more - except once again we are knee deep in generalities and soap opera. As the Medical Report Turns!

the "source" might be withheld because the information is new, or inside information. if they have inside information it's not in there best interest to name the source before it's released to the public.

as for the cause of death. I am finding that Doctor's are not always putting AIDS on the certificate as Jo mentioned. the Doctor may decide to not talk about the case either.

http://www.nytimes.com/1986/05/27/us/doctors-cite-stigma-of-aids-in-declining-to-report-cases.html

"The case of the San Francisco nurse is being cited by a California organization as an example of the problem. The physician who treated the nurse, while declining to discuss the cause of death, said: ''I have a tendency not to put AIDS on the death certificate. That is public information, and if the wrong person sees it, it could be a problem for the family.''

A New York internist said: ''We're more concerned about the patient's happiness. The patient may say, 'I don't want to tell my mother I'm homosexual, have AIDS and am dying.' ''

this in fact could be the secret Kenny had. I'm not saying it is or isn't.

at this point I fail to see a reason to call it a "wild claim"

ok, here is a challenge for you.

provide evidence stating the ticket agent didn't sign Coopers name.

provide handwriting of the ticket agents handwriting.
provide any email, or letters proving contact with the FBI. not letters that you have sent.

according to Northwest employees the tickets were written by the agents. the FBI reports the ticket was done by the agent. these are tough hurdles to cross. if you have proof, we are game for any valid results you show.

also provide any proof Christiansen could have worn a wig that seems to have fooled everyone on board. 'Hair Club For Men" was not around back then. wigs were easily spotted.

provide any evidence supporting KC could have been taller than Tina. she was the same height as KC. so I find it strange she had to look up at someone the same height.

I don't believe they have the description of Cooper that far off. people use bad descriptions as an excuse to validate there suspect. bad descriptions fall under crimes that last seconds to minutes. they had hours to look at Cooper. the passengers are a good example because they had no reason to remember him, so they differ in recounting what Cooper looked like.

Marla Cooper says she knows who Cooper is.
Jo Weber says she knows who Cooper is.
Galen Cook says he knows who Cooper is.
Paul Geivett says he knows who Cooper is.
etc, etc.

see a pattern anywhere?

mrshutter45

etc, etc.

see a pattern anywhere?

Yes, they are all wrong.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

I must disagree Robert. Although My mother has not been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. She has MS and her memory is gone. She rarely recognizes me, she don't know who my dada is. Thinks he is some strange man in her house. She constantly asks for her parents, who have been gone for over 30 years. It is getting worse. In another year, she will probably be completely gone mentally. I have not once questioned the existence of God. I've asked why, but never doubted.

That's all I will say on that, I know it's off topic.

I still think Paul is wrong on KC.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

"I still think Paul is wrong on KC."

this could be very easy giving the facts Paul presented. he states the FBI can not disclose anything he has told them.so, there should be some sort of document the FBI signed in order to agree with his terms. I wonder if you can actually corner the Government like this. this is a Federal investigation. can a citizen gag order the FBI?

he could simply show the document. I don't see any harm in doing so.

mrshutter45

etc, etc.

see a pattern anywhere?

Well, ONE does NOT fit the pattern of the others.

Weber:
I knew Duane Weber for 18 yrs and he actually told me he was Dan Cooper and I actually held the damn ticketin my own hands. He took me to locations in WA that ended up being involved in the money find. Duane had a 17 yr past involving crime.

Cook:
None of US know who Cook is touting as Cooper anymore - but his subject is very unlikely...and was on an information expedition when he contacted me yrs before "his subject" was brought to the forefront - a son claiming his father was Cooper. Programs like that - cause claims to crawl out of the wood work. At that time he had another suspect and another one before that.:S I guess he had to try out his suspects to see which one would fit his story best!

Marla:
She was 8 yrs old and she has made only 2 photos public and never stated the height of her uncle. Sure the FBI would love to get this thing OFF their back - so who knows how they will end it. She claimed the Pic was identified by a subject as being close, BUT that is a BIG BUTT.

;)OH my JO just be nice! (talking to myself).

Paul G.
I know nothing other than what has been posted on this thread and that AIN't much. The passengers did NOT sign their tickets - THAT is a fact! There is NO handwriting to compare a subject's handwriting specimen to.

If there is an active FBI agent making that claim - well then we need to RE-write history.[:/] Himmelsbach and Tosaw both indicated Cooper retrieve his note. There WAS no handwriting specimen for Cooper.

If the FBI actually has one of Cooper's notes, they have kept it TOP SECRET!

:)

RobertMBlevins

***"I still think Paul is wrong on KC."

this could be very easy giving the facts Paul presented. he states the FBI can not disclose anything he has told them.so, there should be some sort of document the FBI signed in order to agree with his terms. I wonder if you can actually corner the Government like this. this is a Federal investigation. can a citizen gag order the FBI?

I try not to bug the Seattle FBI tooo much, but I can tell you that Paul's revelation is simply SOP. They don't discuss ongoing cases unless by, as Sister Sara (Shirley MacLaine) once put it, 'Special Dispensation'. I.E. Geoffrey Gray. Otherwise, no liberties are allowed. ;) They simply look at everything that comes in regarding the Cooper case at least once, and then file it away. It's still an ongoing (although underfunded) investigation.

you are missing the point (what a shock) Paul is claiming the case is closed due to his evidence. this makes it the end of a 42 year investigation. he is claiming the FBI can not disclose anything until he gives word. if this was true, there must be something in writing. I know what SOP'S are. do you? you were wanting information on the Cossey case a week or so later?

they typically come forward when a new suspect comes to light, or something as big as Paul is stating. last time I checked this was a Federal case. not one you would call the shots on. I just don't see the reason to hold back anything. if he has convinced the FBI. why do we need anyone else to check the handwriting samples? Paul stated this. " its time to have a major news network do independent test on the handwriting and settle it once and for all like Geraldo Rivera live on tv" it's my understanding the FBI agrees? I'm trying to give him the benefit of doubt, but, I see conflictions.

mrshutter45

"I still think Paul is wrong on KC."

I know this on a personal level.
The FBI will recieve information, but they DO NOT give out information. All of the communications are monitored.

Because of MY communications with the FBI - I know they do NOT talk to others about what is told to them. If they do - their JOB is in jeopardy and such action can cause an agent to be demoted or loose his job all together. Actually this has been a hinderance in the Cooper case since it is over 40 yrs old.

The FBI needs to put it ALL out there and I mean everything they got. They need to stop the rumors and misinformation by making FACTs available to the public.

Even a list of suspects (named and unnamed) over the last 40 yrs might show a pattern. If a man used many names and lived aloof and moved around (which is the profile). Only a family member or friend or woman companion would recognize the pattern of familiarity - not the FBI.

Such as with Weber - no one knows HOW man names he used. When the crime happened I am sure some on in Ks or Ms contacted the FBI with

"That man looks like in could have been my ole insurance man - you - know the one who comes every wk or month to collect my premium cause I aint got no checkin account."

or "Hey my wife was having some fun at a party and he looked like that composite".

Out of Jefferson;
"There was a man who looked like that composite - use to get a smoke off him in the yard".

"Hey that man was at Jefferson, but I ain't goin to tell you unless you get me outa of here - I'll make a deal - cut my sentence and I'll tell you who he is." "I plays the trumpet and BOY could that guy sing".

"I know this on a personal level.
The FBI will recieve information, but they DO NOT give out information. All of the communications are monitored."

this is a little different. Paul is stating the case is closed. the FBI agrees with his findings. one would think they would come forward and at least say the case will be closing. they don't even have to say Paul's evidence. they could simply say the case has been solved, and explain reasons in a upcoming news conference.

I'm not asking for information from the FBI. I'm asking for proof of anything related to Paul's claim of speaking with them. I can sit here all day and tell you I talk to them every week.