47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"It is a given the money was NOT in the Columbia for 8 yrs - science has proven that - but where was it? In order for the money to have been so compacted - it had to have been in place in a damp area without motion - NOT in the river. A damp leaking storage shed fits the bill on this, but were the hell was it! I am sure the storage shed was solid and dry in 1971 when Cooper put it there - but SHIT happens!"

Here we go again. In a 5 gallon milk can, buried under a tree by the river, where it flooded and the milk can floated away. Per Duane Weber to Richard F. McCoy, Jr. to me. This is the truth, so help me, God. I do not lie or tell fake stories to cover-up the fact of this Project.

From Webster's Dictionary Where it has not been ALTERED:

1proj·ect noun \ˈprä-ˌjekt, -jikt also ˈprō-\
: a planned piece of work that has a specific purpose (such as to find information or to make something new) and that usually requires a lot of time

: a task or problem in school that requires careful work over a long period of time

Full Definition of PROJECT

: a specific plan or design : scheme
obsolete : idea
: a planned undertaking: as
a : a definitely formulated piece of research

b : a large usually government-supported undertaking
c : a task or problem engaged in usually by a group of students to supplement and apply classroom studies
: a usually public housing development consisting of houses or apartments built and arranged according to a single plan

Project Norjak That's what they called it, back in 1968. Government term. Had to change the cover on the book to remove the word, "Project!" ROTFLOL

The document summarizes Dr. Palmer's
findings as per an INTERVIEW that was conducted with Dr.
Palmer following his work at Tina Bar. So far as I know Dr.
Palmer never issued a written report, but conducted an
INTERVIEW with FBI agents following his work.

Here is another article which includes FBI consultant Palmer. Picture shows Palmer in the FBI dug trench showing the layer of sand deposited by the dredge.

Jo, from 2008 thru 2010 you have been pretty "Adamant" in stating you or Duane was not on Tena Bar in 1979. you also state this. "only a fool would allow himself to be in a place someone would question his presence."

your story changes past 2010 anyway you look at it. I don't know what to tell you. it's all right in the thread. multiple times.

how many miles do you think it is from the Red Lion to Tena Bar via waterway? a lot more than the 2 miles you have claimed.

I only backed off from Tena's bar because a young man told me to do so, but that WAS for a brief period of time. Since DAY one you can look at EVERYTHING I have including the letter I wrote to Himmelsbach - I kept saying it was Tena's bar - so I do NOT know what you are after. You sound like JERRY THOMAS who denied that I was at Lake LaCames - and he denied the Green Mt existed and then I found them when I found Lake LaCames in 2001 AFTER the crew left with locals (one being law enforcement ) you can verify they did exist and I am the one who took them there - the driver only followed my instructions. I didn't find that littel Green Signal Mt until 2010 - but is was ALL there. JT kept saying I said this or That and denied anything like that existed.

They did and WE found them!

Granted I explored things with you guys but I only backed away for Tena's bar when a certain poster asked that I back off in the thread - I thought he knew something I didn't know so I went along and IT WAS AGAINST my better judgement. JT also caused me yrs ago to back down - after all these guys lived there - I didn't. I thought maybe I got turned around but I DIDN"T and since I went back in 2010 I have NOT waivered.

When it comes to memory time and space mean nothing. I do NOT know and have not looked up the distance between Tena's Bar and the Red Lion. I know it is not too far by water and the ride didn't take long at all. With the Crew and Himmeslbach in 2001 we were there fast - but a lot was going on in the car and with the activities.

I do NOT know and I have not looked it up. I keep hoping that one day I will get back, but that is not going to happen. Besides with all of the developement what one could travel in five minutes now takes forever - same with the current area I live in.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

mrshutter45

***If in 2006 when this thread started if anyone of you had put bundles of 1$ bills in different places - we then might understand what happened.

Wonder why Sleuths have NOT done this over the yrs? Just because of aging books and books that have been wet and then dry and stored in not such good conditions - I have seen a lot of this. Wish I had been able to do it and in the conditions as they are in WA and in several locations. After 8 yrs the answers would have been there on Cooper's river money!

After 7 yrs you take the controlled cash from it hiding places and put in on the shore and see what it looks like 1 yr later!

#1 you need to show scientific reports concluding what the money would look like after 7 years. was the container sealed, did it leak over the years. you have no proof. the paper bag would not last long in the water. even a good thick one would break up in a short period of time. evidence has shown the money sinks.

why would someone risk there life only to bury it all over the place? doesn't make sense. why bury it in multiple places. that would be worse. what bridge did you guys stop on? I don't think it's legal to stop on bridges, unless a emergency occurs. why risk once again holding evidence in hand. Duane buried the money, Duane dug up the money, Duane threw the money away, Duane laundered the money? Duane was on Tena Bar, Duane was no where near Tena Bar. I would hope the FBI is not looking at this Jo.

basically Duane went to Tena Bar and dug up money or buried it. then it back fires because he threw money off the pier ( 8 miles away) and it landed on Tena Bar????

if he was working with the CIA. why glue the ears? they would have erased everything about his background. Duane is not a ghost. patterns and records everywhere. showing him as a con man. that is a person who fools people Jo.

I just can't buy into all of this Jo......sorry.

Quite frankly MrShutter, you have not earned ANY credibility on the Cooper Case that would make any difference to anyone whether you buy into anything at all. Your only input seems to be counter-productive to anyone who knows anything factual about the case. That should be an Ahho-ooggaa warning horn to anyone with an ounce of intelligence. I picture a little Palace Guard toy soldier running back and forth across the page filled with DieHard batteries and a big bag of you-know-what. Counter-productive. Very good description. Why not tell the truth? We all know anyway. Think you can alter Jo's memory? My memory? ROFLOL.

I am ready to start CUSSING. I have never stated WE STOPPED ON A bridge and I have clearly stated the route and the stops. I do NOT need this kind of harassment as this time and I could use some NOT to lady like words to tell you where to go right now!

NEVER HAVE I INDICATED DUANE DUG UP ANY MONEY AT TENA'S BAR!

I GAVE THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS AND YOU CAN'T READ THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, BUT STOP INTERPRETING WHAT I SAY TO MAKE IT A TOTAL FARCE.

DIGGING MONEY UP I WAS NOT WITH HIM. YOU CONFUSE THE TRIP TO SEATTLE WITH THE TRIP TO VANCOUVER - DAYS APART.

THE DISTANCE BETWEEN TENA'S BAR AND THE RED LION ARE IRRELEVANT!
UNLESS ONE BELIEVES THE RED LION TOSS MADE IT TO TENA'S BAR. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE I KNOW HE MADE A DEPOSIT AT TENA'S BAR AND THEN IN THE RIVER AT THE RED LION....MAYBE IT WAS ONLY TRASH, BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS THE MONEY!

NOW GO DO WITH YOURSELF WHAT EVER YOU WANT - BUT LEAVE ME AND LEAVE THE THINGS I HAVE SAID OUT OF IT. SICK OF READING THE WAY YOU TWIST THINGS!

I AM TRYING TIE UP LOOSE ENDS!

Bob, a 5 gallon milk can is not water proof. the money would be a mess. just like your story. you know, where Janet seen a man on the stairs. oops, you place him further north where she wouldn't see him because he would already be on the ground. maybe you can use the sewn shut thingy. oops, the container wasn't sewn shut, the panels were. well, Hmm. ok. you were drafted. oops you claim you didn't have a draft period, but, claim you were served induction papers. you were first in line, no, you were the last one there. on a Saturday. rotflmao.

Ok, you were a College drop out. oops, wrong again. lets try Dave Haapala. the guy who you said owned a communications company. BZZZZZ wrong again. ok, follow the oil pipeline along the Columbia. BZZZ wrong again. well crap. ok, the flight path was 15 miles west of the original path. oops again. now the path is past the Columbia.

I know, lets ask Mac. here is a picture of him. this has been verified and signed by a Florida Department of Motor Vehicle employee. just send me your email, I'll send you a certified copy with a Notary stamp.

I swear that all the above is true. it can all be verified.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Sorry, that is not Mac, That is Henry. Mac is attached along with the key players assigned to Project Norjak. You only tease as you have no valid facts at all. If you were skilled a little bit, you'd call Mac. But he'd just laugh at you, too. Maybe even point and laugh. Knowing what really happened gives one a totally different perspective. Kind of like it was a big fat joke. Unfortunately, some people suffered a lot of pain and anguish over what was done to them to execute this illegal authorized act of Government persuasion. Hush, hush. Don't tell how underhanded we really are!

Incidently, all of your so called, BBBBZZZZ wrong! stuff is incorrect, as per your typical reporting. You just show your inability to grasp and hold on to the real world. I have proof on everything, you have only more and more false opinions. Give it up. You can not win the Cooper discussion when you know nothing about it and choose only to support wild allegations with blind obedience.

skyjack71

I am ready to start CUSSING. I have never stated WE STOPPED ON A bridge and I have clearly stated the route and the stops. I do NOT need this kind of harassment as this time and I could use some NOT to lady like words to tell you where to go right now!

NEVER HAVE I INDICATED DUANE DUG UP ANY MONEY AT TENA'S BAR!

I GAVE THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS AND YOU CAN'T READ THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, BUT STOP INTERPRETING WHAT I SAY TO MAKE IT A TOTAL FARCE.

DIGGING MONEY UP I WAS NOT WITH HIM. YOU CONFUSE THE TRIP TO SEATTLE WITH THE TRIP TO VANCOUVER - DAYS APART.

THE DISTANCE BETWEEN TENA'S BAR AND THE RED LION ARE IRRELEVANT!
UNLESS ONE BELIEVES THE RED LION TOSS MADE IT TO TENA'S BAR. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE I KNOW HE MADE A DEPOSIT AT TENA'S BAR AND THEN IN THE RIVER AT THE RED LION....MAYBE IT WAS ONLY TRASH, BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS THE MONEY!

NOW GO DO WITH YOURSELF WHAT EVER YOU WANT - BUT LEAVE ME AND LEAVE THE THINGS I HAVE SAID OUT OF IT. SICK OF READING THE WAY YOU TWIST THINGS!

I AM TRYING TIE UP LOOSE ENDS!

Jo, you claimed he threw something off a bridge and at the base of one. if he went onto Tena Bar what was he doing?

Ok, I found this quote, but you still make it sound like it was money.
"I mentioned Duane throwing something out of the car crossing the bridge. I asked Duane what he threw out."

"I believe a small packet of money was thrown out over a bridge in Longview"

"I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE I KNOW HE MADE A DEPOSIT AT TENA'S BAR AND THEN IN THE RIVER AT THE RED LION"

"I believe he expected it to sink to the bottom of the Columbian and be long gone - instead it was found on the beach about 7 months later." 7 months later?

"Whatever he did across from the PDX - well that just ended up in the bottom of the Columbia. He sure as hell spend some time down there on the river out of my site for some damn reason and he had a shovel and he popped the trunk so I never saw what he took to the river." that is to bury or dig up no?

'I never said Duane THREW anything in the river at Tena's bar. I said he buried it behind the house and on the beach behind the house."

again Jo, you are stating different things. doesn't matter what year or time. you are on record stating he buried money. naturally he would dig it up. or it wouldn't be found. different stories about Tena bar. I know you are getting upset, but this is what is on the thread Jo.

there is also a picture of Tena Bar dating 9-29-79 I don't see the buildings you are talking about by the beach.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

testxyz

The document summarizes Dr. Palmer's
findings as per an INTERVIEW that was conducted with Dr.
Palmer following his work at Tina Bar. So far as I know Dr.
Palmer never issued a written report, but conducted an
INTERVIEW with FBI agents following his work.

Here is another article which includes FBI consultant Palmer. Picture shows Palmer in the FBI dug trench showing the layer of sand deposited by the dredge.

Thanks 'Test'.

"THE DISTANCE BETWEEN TENA'S BAR AND THE RED LION ARE IRRELEVANT!"

actually I believe they are. can you prove money can float all the way to Tens Bar.

'NEVER HAVE I INDICATED DUANE DUG UP ANY MONEY AT TENA'S BAR!"

If you read my post I clearly said dug up or buried.

If you don't believe the money got anywhere from the Red Lion. why are you constantly bringing it up, but turn around and say it had to get onto Tena Bar by water?

here is an over head shot of Tena bar. amazingly it's at the end of September, right when you were supposedly there. I don't see the buildings you speak of. the second pic is 74 I believe. how did you get in unnoticed? unless you strolled up on the beach you must of been there a while?

it's really hard to believe this Jo. you have multiple stories about Tena Bar. multiple stories about where the money ended up he threw in the river. you have no evidence proving money was in the paper bag. you really don't have evidence being there. this is about the same as the records for KC. nothing shown. a lot of talk, but no proof shown. you can get as mad as you want, but, it's how I see it. sorry....

I AM NOT STATING THEM DIFFERENTLY YOU ARE TAKING PHRASE FROM A POST AND NOT LOOKING OR READING WHAT WAS BEING TALKED ABOUT NOR THE TIME FRAMES.

IT DOES MATTER WHEN AND WHERE AND WHAT YR. - THINGS CHANGED FROM 1971, 1979, 2001 AND 2021.

IT IS NOT WHAT IS ON THE THREAD IT YOU TAKE INTO CONCEPT WHAT WAS BEING DISCUSSED BEFORE THAT.

you STATED:

there is also a picture of Tena Bar dating 9-29-79 I don't see the buildings you are talking about by the beach.

YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT - WHAT THE FRICKING HELL TO YOU THINK I WAS AYING. THERE WAS NO BUILDING OR A LOTS OF EQUIPTMENT THERE IN 1979. IN 2001 WHEN I WAS TAKEN BY THE CREW AND WITH MR. H. THERE WAS STUFF THERE AND THAT WAS CONFUSING ME....ALL OF THAT STUFF WAS NOT THERE AND THE AREA WAS PRETTY CLEAR IN 1979. IN 2001 THERE WAS CLUTTER - THINGS THAT WERE NOT THERE BEFORE....BUT ONLY TO MY LEFT WHICH I GUESS IS EASTWARDLY.

REMEMBER SINCE I AM NOT FOR THE AREA....WHEN I LOOK ACROSS THE RIVER AT TENA'S BAR - I FEEL I AM LOOING SOUTH - SO SET YOUR DIRECTION BY MY ORIENTATION WHIC IS NOT CORRECT, BUT HOW I THOUGHT THING WERE IN 1979. YES, I NOW KNOW THAT DIRECTELY ACROSS THE RIVER IS SW, BUT IT MAKES FOR CONFUSION WITH MY MEMORIES TO MAKE THE DIRECTIONS CORRECT.

AGAIN - WE NEVER EVER STOPPED ON A BRIDGE - HE THREW A PACKAGE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A CANDY BAR OUT THE WINDOW OF A MOVING CAR.
THAT WAS NORTH OF VANCOUVER ON A BRIDGE THAT WENT OVER TO ST.HELENS OREGON AND HE THREW WHAT EVER IT WAS OUT ON OUR WAY BACK TO WA. AND TO THE HIGHWAY THAT TOOK USE TO VANCOUVER.

" AM NOT STATING THEM DIFFERENTLY YOU ARE TAKING PHRASE FROM A POST AND NOT LOOKING OR READING WHAT WAS BEING TALKED ABOUT NOR THE TIME FRAMES.'

Jo, one post 377 said for you to put Duane on Tena's bar. you replied you couldn't. how could one mix that up?

it's in black and white Jo. several times. "Duane was not on Tena bar. only a fool would allow himself to be in a place someone would question his presence." you can't misquote this by stating something was said before you wrote it.

"Cooper did not put the money there. it got there by the flow of the water."

the bridge. stopping, moving. either way. you are implying it was money he tossed into the river. you made claims this is how it arrived on the shore. now you state Duane went onto Tena bar and planted it.

"I believe a small packet of money was thrown out over a bridge in Longview" 30 miles north of Tena bar.

'I never said Duane THREW anything in the river at Tena's bar. I said he buried it behind the house and on the beach behind the house." what house on the beach?

I'll say it again. you have him burying things, possibly digging them up. you claim many, many times the money came from the Red Lion. you are all over the board.

putting everything in caps won't help.

if the money was damaged as you say from being in the ground. this means he buried, dug it and threw it in the river.

mrshutter45

"THE DISTANCE BETWEEN TENA'S BAR AND THE RED LION ARE IRRELEVANT!"

actually I believe they are. can you prove money can float all the way to Tens Bar.

'NEVER HAVE I INDICATED DUANE DUG UP ANY MONEY AT TENA'S BAR!"

If you read my post I clearly said dug up or buried.

If you don't believe the money got anywhere from the Red Lion. why are you constantly bringing it up, but turn around and say it had to get onto Tena Bar by water?

here is an over head shot of Tena bar. amazingly it's at the end of September, right when you were supposedly there. I don't see the buildings you speak of. the second pic is 74 I believe. how did you get in unnoticed? unless you strolled up on the beach you must of been there a while?

it's really hard to believe this Jo. you have multiple stories about Tena Bar. multiple stories about where the money ended up he threw in the river. you have no evidence proving money was in the paper bag. you really don't have evidence being there. this is about the same as the records for KC. nothing shown. a lot of talk, but no proof shown. you can get as mad as you want, but, it's how I see it. sorry....

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THERE WAS MONEY IN THE BAG HE THREW INTO THE RIVER - IF THERE WAS AND THERE IS A HIGH POSSIBLITY IT WAS - IS IT WHAT APPEARED ON TENA'S BAR OR WAS DUANE'S DISAPPEARANCE BEHIND THE HOUSE THE SOURCE OF THE MONEY. FRANKLY I THINK DUANE MADE A DEPOSIT AT TENA'S BAR AND AT THE RED LION! I WAS ALWAYS AFRAID TO MAKE THAT CLAIM, SO NOW YOU KNOW WHY I STATE I BELIEVE THERE WAS 4 DEPOSITS - ONLY ONE OF THEM WAS FOUND.

You can look at fricking arials all you want - I know what was there in 1st 2wk of Sept 1979 and in 2001. You could access the beach from a gate to the water from a parking area under some trees. The gate and the parking lot were closer to the road and the house was closer to the river and on my right. Since you have PROBABLY NEVER EVER BEEN THERE - WHY DON'T YOU SIT THIS PART OUT.

PROVE YOU PERSONALLY WENT TO TENA'S BAR IN 1971, 1979, 2001 AND 2010 THEN YOU CAN HAVE BRAGGING RIGHTS. USING PICTURES OR ARIALS THAT JUST MIGHT NOT HAVE THE RIGHT DATE IS NOT A GOOD THING. THE ARIELS USED COULD HAVE BEEN EARLIER THAT THE COMPLIATION OF THE MAP OR THE AREA.

"I know what was there in 1st 2wk of Sept 1979 and in 2001"

Ummm. you have stated many times it was the end of September. then went on in some comments to first week of Oct.

"You can look at fricking arials all you want"
I realize the photo is kind of like evidence. that's why you don't like it Jo.

it's in black and white Jo. several times. "Duane was not on Tena bar. only a fool would allow himself to be in a place someone would question his presence." you can't misquote this by stating something was said before you wrote it.

Are you saying I said Duane was NOT on Tena's bar?

Are you saying I said "Cooper did not put the money there. it got there by the flow of the water"?

I played DEVIL's advocate with a guy who told me NOT to contradict him - he wanted to prove the money was thrown into the river and got to Tena's bar that way.

I had said before and in writing on another site and to others long before that and in this thread - Duane took me to Tena's bar and he went down to the river alone and out of my site.

"I believe a small packet of money was thrown out over a bridge in Longview" 30 miles north of Tena bar.

Correct I said that and think it was money - a small packet he passed off as a candy wrapper.

"I never said Duane THREW anything in the river at Tena's bar. I said he buried it behind the house and on the beach behind the house."

You ask what house on the beach? Then you need to get your head examined! Where the hell do you think the Fazio's lived - there was a fence between the house and the beach if you want to be TECHNICAL! The Fazio's lived on the river.

Yes, I did explore the fact that the money could have gotten there from the Red Lion throw...and that is possible, but I had a problem with the money getting to the Fazios. I do not know what was in the bag he threw into the river. I will say that what ever he left behind the Fazio's on the river came from the same bag he threw into the river at the Red Lion.

If I want to vent in CAPs I will do so. I have to go to bed - I have had a HARD day and tomorrow they want a lot of blood from me.

You need to go back and re-read every post and not just thru a search that leads you to a post that is reflecting conversations prior to the post. YOU are not following the trail - you just want to hear yourself talk and to confuse matters. Well, you won't confuse this old girl.

Everyone on this thread is quilty of playing with the facts - that is why we are here to explore. I explored the possiblities with the thread but ALWAYS went back to WHAT I believe and what I saw and witnessed.

mrshutter45

Ummm. you have stated many times it was the end of September. then went on in some comments to first week of Oct.

Do you know HOW many posts I have made when I have been exhausted beyond belief and sick to boot. YOU know that it was FINALLY established per the pictures and per the weather we were there either last wk of Sept 1979 or 1st wk of Oct 1979. I have described IN DETAIL that on the FIRST DAY of the TRIP to SALT LAKE and in the SALT LAKE photo I had on shorts. We spend that NIGHT in THE DALLEs and the next day I wear jeans but threw the shorts in the back seat.

I was comfortable with the jeans and when we got to SEATTLE it had cooled down just as DUANE had told me it would. We established the dates of the trip through Englebert's performing in Tahoe.

WHAT IS so complicated by this and why would you ever rehash this stuff?

I posted a picture made in Salt Lake on that first day of our trip! YOU SUPPOSEDLTY live in Florida - HAVE YOU ever been to WA and to the AREAS discussed?

I don't need my head examined Jo. it's the way you state things.

you claim both ways. Duane was not on Tena's bar, nor Cooper. there was never a house on the beach.. close to it maybe. like a 1000 feet. nothing has changed building wise from looking at the photo's. the public records show some of them going back into the 50's.

the way you are speaking now we might as well say the road is on the beach?

I have reviewed and talked to people about how the money could move. one of them is not in a container you have said to be a large as a gallon of ice creme.

this will be I think the 3rd time posting this comment. 337 and Georger said to put Duane on Tena Bar. you replied you couldn't. it also shows you saying Cooper and Duane was not on Tena bar.

it's hard to see this I'm sure. again, I don't know what to tell you????

I put the wrong post up....both work

mrshutter45

The ONLY photos that impress me are snapshots - not ariels I cannot even read. YOU have never BEEN to WA and until you do and see ACTUAL physical pictures of the house and in the FAZIO family album - Oh and make sure they are dated on the back.

Lots of photo were taken at the time of the dig in 1980. What I saw was from the parking area and from the other side of the gate in 1979. Somethings had changed in 2001, but the parking lot and the trees for the most part were still there.

END of subject. YOU get on a bus and go to WA and make sure it includes a retro trip into the past with the Fazios with dated photos!

one surly doesn't have take a trip to Wa to understand a changing story Jo. you can't handle criticism or being called upon. you get too angry. you will never accept any other truth other than your own. I have read that dozens of times.

you don't have one solid piece of evidence. it's a shame Duane did this to you. I think it was one last try at being someone. I think he knew you would go to hell's end for him. seems his plan has worked.

End of subject?.....very, very doubtful....extremely....

I have reviewed and talked to people about how the money could move. one of them is not in a container you have said to be a large as a gallon of ice creme.

I NEVER EVER said the sack held anything of size. I described the bag like one they put ice cream in at a convenience store yrs ago. It was NOT a large bag - lunch size - Lunch size 1969's not today. I NEVER said it held anything of size - it was folded over at the top and not flimsy like bags today - so I compared it to an ice cream bag.
Maybe 8 x4 at the base and perhaps 10 inches tall 2/3 of it was folded over at the top.,,,firmly!

take a little of the same crap you continue to DISH out!Tongue
You sound like someone on crack or with a discipline problem lately.
In fact that is exactly how your post are sounding for the last few days - full of crap and just looking to pick a fight with someone or anyone you can bully around.

totally uncalled for Jo. if you can't handle the heat..........

questioning someone with different stories is hard being a bully Jo. the remark about drug use was way over the line. why would you get so upset.