47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo writes:

For some reason this thread has BECOME absolutely a bunch of garbage and the facts have been distorted. Since the major distortion of the facts are Georger, Robert99 and then others - Makes on wonder what is going on. NONE of you are making one IOTA of sense lately.

Robert99 replies:

Jo, Shutter has been making sense all day and you need to pay attention to what he is telling you.

The stairs in the FBI tests were NOT locked down! This can be seen from the photos, videos, witness reports, etc. of their movement that have previously been posted on this thread.

Prior to 1971, the 727 was modified for jumping activities in SE Asia. Those modifications included flight tests of the changes. But to my knowledge, no one has described specifically what the modifications to the 727 consisted of.

Robert99

the stairs were not locked in the movie either Jo, the stairs retract right after he jumps.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

***************Flight path wrong? A lot of people worked on that, and many of them were very smart folks. To date, no definitive proof that they got that wrong has emerged. But unlike the Amboy chute, a lot of outside experts worked on that. So I'm willing to accept the results unless it's proven wrong.

Blevins, Do you have some names for these "outside experts"?

Robert99

Who worked on the flight path of 305 after it left Seattle? Is that like a trick question or something? You should know the answer to this already. Let's just say LOTS of people. Okay. Radar info. The FBI. Certain people from Northwest Airlines. But you already knew that. If you want to discredit the official flight path, you will have to give PROOF on why it's inaccurate.

You're just trying to dodge around all that in order to promote your They-Flew-Over-Tina-Bar-Which-Explains-Why-The-Money-Was-Found-There-And-Cooper-Must-Be-Dead stuff.

Blevins, I am not trying to sell books or "stuff" (whatever you mean by that) and I didn't ask you a "trick question".

So are you admitting that you don't have any names to back up your claims? However, I must confess that some of those names in Georger's list seem familiar from somewhere.

It looks as if all the action on the thread took place late last night and real early this morning while I was getting some sleep.

Robert99

he has automatically discredited everyone, he is claiming KC was Cooper, so this means everything that everyone else is saying is wrong!

if I'm not mistaken Robert99, you did your calculations in order to justify things correct, not to prove the flight path is wrong.

I am trying to validate the path as the FBI shows it, not to discredit the path as Blevins thinks people are doing. the cops do they same thing recreating a crime scene. we don't have the computer cards from the radar, we don't have the money to rent a 727 and find the perfect weather condition to fly the path again.

Blevins needs to understand that not everyone is out to discredit the FBI nor is it the intention......

how many years was there a "magic bullet" in the JFK shooting, how did they find out it wasn't magic? recreation maybe?

Robert99: Tell me you haven't suggested that the flight path somehow makes it possible Cooper jumped within reach of Tina Bar? And who said I claimed KC was Cooper? How in the frock would I know that? (*Insufficient evidence to convict*)

I don't get WHY people are asking who laid out the flight path of 305, i.e. 'Where Should We Search'. We're talking Sluggo-site maps with lines on them. And cross lines, and approximate times penciled in. And using those maps to deploy search teams. Okay. You want to recreate the flight, just follow the maps I suppose.

Well...Paul Soderlind and his team at NWA had a large hand in all that.

Folks at the FBI.

Radar guys (and possibly gals)

Crew of 305.

This is a question for the FBI. You want to validate the flight path, see if they screwed up. Understandable. You want verification. I'm big on that, too. But Soderlind was good at his job. In fact, he was VERY, VERY good...

Brass Tack Time: You want to discount the official flight path, you had better come to the table with solid evidence showing it is wrong. And you'd better be smarter than Paul Soderlind, who may have been the best pilot ever to come out of NWA.

well, Mr. Blevins, since the flight path is 100% correct and you claim they know what they are doing we can now say the entire case is flawless. they said Cooper died in the jump, someone said earlier...where is the body and his stuff? should be pretty simple using your logic...no?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

***who are you talking too??????

Ha Ha Ha...now you see how the quote thing gets all screwy. Look at the top of the post to see who said what.

Since Paul Soderlind is deceased, you might be able to get the info you want from his sons Bill or Mark. Both are on Facebook. Well...at least Bill is for sure.

More important DUUUUDE, you aint Paul Soderlind! The best you
can do is drop names.... and then run like a skunk when Reality
Hotel arrives.

:D:o:o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

*********who are you talking too??????

Ha Ha Ha...now you see how the quote thing gets all screwy. Look at the top of the post to see who said what.

Since Paul Soderlind is deceased, you might be able to get the info you want from his sons Bill or Mark. Both are on Facebook. Well...at least Bill is for sure.

More important DUUUUDE, you aint Paul Soderlind!

:D:o:o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey...guess what? I know that already. Never said I was. And good thing, too. Since I would be dead and I ain't quite ready for that yet. :S

And my name isn't 'dude'. I know this because I don't buy any salsa made in New York City, and I do know how to ride a horse. You are certainly funny sometimes.

Keep ridin DUUUUUDE. Keep pretendin DUUUUUDE. Keep up the
Ebonics.

Facts are backed up with proof, not words. you and Jo need lessons on the meaning of FACTS.

MRS Shutter - SO do YOU! You are one of the worse on this thread to deliberately confuse facts and fictions and that is on PURPOSE and U know this.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOUR FLIGHT ASSIMILATION?

What is YOUR expertise - other than to insult me? I am for one tired of U insulting me over and over when I TRY to stay out of technical conversations.

I just spoke to 3 individuals who would have been approximately 20 in 1971. They DID NOT IN 1971 CONSIDER A WATCH AS A PIECE OF JEWELRY!

Therefore had either of these individual have been stewardesses on that flight - and asked if Cooper wore any jewelry the answer would have been NO.

If the answer was NO by both Tina and Florence - WHY do they believe that was Coopers Tie? Is not a tie tac a piece of jewelry. NO not by the 1971 standard!

A tie tac was an item use for a purpose such as a watch. Earrings or a bracelet or necklace or ring would have been jewelry.
Not a watch nor a tie tac!

You see when you expel on certain things like this - it is simple to make it complicated.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Blevins writes:

Robert99: Tell me you haven't suggested that the flight path somehow makes it possible Cooper jumped within reach of Tina Bar? And who said I claimed KC was Cooper? How in the frock would I know that? (*Insufficient evidence to convict*)

Robert99 replies:

Blevins, I have NOT said that the FBI flight path makes it possible for Cooper to have reached Tina Bar! And I have repeatedly pointed out the problems with the times and distances on the FBI maps.

Are you denying that you have a book out claiming that KC is Cooper? You are now claiming that you don't have any information as to whether KC could be Cooper? What does f-r-a-u-d spell in your fair city?

Blevins writes:

I don't get WHY people are asking who laid out the flight path of 305, i.e. 'Where Should We Search'. We're talking Sluggo-site maps with lines on them. And cross lines, and approximate times penciled in. And using those maps to deploy search teams. Okay. You want to recreate the flight, just follow the maps I suppose.

Well...Paul Soderlind and his team at NWA had a large hand in all that.

Folks at the FBI.

Radar guys (and possibly gals)

Crew of 305.

Robert99 replies:

Blevins, From what I can see of the above, only the radar people and the flight crew might have any first hand information as to the flight path. The people with the second hand information would have to rely on their statements. All position information would have to come from radar and instruments in the airliner cockpit. At best, they would have a potential several mile error. You do understand that the flight was at night and the airliner was above an overcast don't you?

Blevins continues:

This is a question for the FBI. You want to validate the flight path, see if they screwed up. Understandable. You want verification. I'm big on that, too. But Soderlind was good at his job.

Brass Tack Time: You want to discount the official flight path, you had better come to the table with solid evidence showing it is wrong. And you'd better be smarter than Paul Soderlind, who may have been the best pilot ever to come out of NWA.

Robert99 replies:

No doubt the FBI and Soderlind appreciate your compliments(?), but why did the original drop zone prove to be incorrect? And why wasn't a correct one ever produced?

Robert99

Robert, it says, RE{mrshutter45} that means it's addressed to me, I don't care what is in the other boxes.
it's addressed to mrshutter45.....

skyjack71

Facts are backed up with proof, not words. you and Jo need lessons on the meaning of FACTS.

MRS Shutter - SO do YOU! You are one of the worse on this thread to deliberately confuse facts and fictions and that is on PURPOSE and U know this.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOUR FLIGHT ASSIMILATION?

What is YOUR expertise - other than to insult me? I am for one tired of U insulting me over and over when I TRY to stay out of technical conversations.

I just spoke to 3 individuals who would have been approximately 20 in 1971. They DID NOT IN 1971 CONSIDER A WATCH AS A PIECE OF JEWELRY!

Therefore had either of these individual have been stewardesses on that flight - and asked if Cooper wore any jewelry the answer would have been NO.

If the answer was NO by both Tina and Florence - WHY do they believe that was Coopers Tie? Is not a tie tac a piece of jewelry. NO not by the 1971 standard!

A tie tac was an item use for a purpose such as a watch. Earrings or a bracelet or necklace or ring would have been jewelry.
Not a watch nor a tie tac!

You see when you expel on certain things like this - it is simple to make it complicated.

well. I guess those 3 people sum it up Jo??? it's not a assimilation, it's a simulation.
try and keep up will ya B|

if I'm not mistaken, they said they seen Cooper with a tie on, not the clip. the clip
could have been covered by his jacket. make some more calls jo and get back to me.....B|

by the way as I mentioned to Blevins, it's not a tie tac, a tie tac goes through the fabric.
this had a alligator CLIP on it.

mrshutter45

listen Mr. no proof, you have no say in anything that goes on in this form.
you have been caught many times with deception, stop trying to be what
you are not! you want to tell the story but can't back it up.

Facts are backed up with proof, not words. you and Jo need lessons on the
meaning of FACTS.

Jo and I are the only ones offering information that is actually correct. It is Wong Whey dudes like you who constantly try to alter facts by trying to discredit our information, be it in conflict as it may. YOU know NOTHING of the facts, or if you do you attempt to cover up the information. Since you are ALWAYS WRONG it would fit the laws of probability that you actually know something because you always oppose the truth. Too bad you have no talent with words. You could actually be valuable. As it is, you are so obviously fucused on misinformation, you should be arrested for indecent exposure. You can't even tell a BYU pin with RFM Jr on the back from a pearl tie clasp. Probably because they both came from the same people in a pissing contest. Which you, of course, would know absolutely NOTHING about. A few do. Those that hold the real proof. Try to find that pin.... Mac has it. How could that have happened??????? Damn! A critter in the woodpile, huh? Sticky FBI fingers? World Class Joke? Yah, laugh it up, guys! Real funny. Anyway, it is what it is. Just like I say.

Robert99 replies:

The stairs in the FBI tests were NOT locked down! This can be seen from the photos, videos, witness reports, etc. of their movement that have previously been posted on this thread.

Jo States:

I had already retracted that because I was thinking of another similation for a documentary or a movie where it WAS locked. Of course Shutter had something to say about that also....

Robert99 stated:

Prior to 1971, the 727 was modified for jumping activities in SE Asia. Those modifications included flight tests of the changes. But to my knowledge, no one has described specifically what the modifications to the 727 consisted of.

Not sure if flight tests were done with the modifications - but, we will probably not know unless some of the crew is actually still alive or if they even remember anything! Wars have come and gone - and lives lost and memories are gone.

One thing is for sure - there were NO stairs - everything and everyone SLID down and out! One after the other - fast! I am not sure the 727 was actually used - perhaps just tested!

Do you have verification the 727 was actually used for specific incidents in SE Asia? Also dates of supposed incidents.

Perhaps if we could narrow down the dates and time a 727 was used - we could narrow down any suspect list!
Well, just a thought, but we have probably already done this in the past!

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'Are you denying that you have a book out claiming that KC is Cooper? You are now claiming that you don't have any information as to whether KC could be Cooper? What does f-r-a-u-d spell in your fair city?'

Spelled fraud, just like your town. There is a big difference between 'could be Cooper' and 'claiming KC was Cooper'. Quick excerpts:

***'Was Kenneth Christiansen the skyjacker ‘D.B. Cooper?’ We simply present the case for it. You’ll have to decide for yourself...'

'Can the authors of this book prove that Kenny Christiansen was the legendary skyjacker beyond any possible doubt? No.'

Robert, we decided a long time ago, stop already......

Attempts were made by a Northwest pilot to confirm any such information, but it was unobtainable at that time. There were rumors of using the stairs in flight, but no technical response was available. This was done in 1968. That was VERY early in the life of the 727. The rear stairs were the primary initiating factor in planning Norjak, the Cooper Vane, the size of the plane, fuel capacity, air piracy, Cuba and PILOT/AIRLINE SAFETY REGULATIONS.

Jo Stated:
"Robert99"A tie tac was an item use for a purpose such as a watch.

Robert99 Replied:
Jo, I would have sworn a "tie tac" was used with a tie.

Jo STATES!
Oh for God's Sake Robert - a tac was used to keep the tie out of the food! Servers, eating, or off the desk or out of the typewriter. Damn things were always getting in the way! A tie without something to hold it in place was a nusiance.

PICK PICK PICK!

Damn U! Sure am glad I do NOT have a cottin'pickin husband to deal with - you and Georger are enough!

Wish there was a place to discuss things without all of the garbage, but the garbage is here to stay!

Reminds me of a man who has been calling me for about 3 months. At first he made sense and then after awhile he gets caught up in his own damn story - deliberately or out of stupidity. ME thinks there are individuals in this thread who are actually up to NO GOOD! They are here only to disrupt anything positive that comes along.

Why the REAL investigators left the building! AND I do not mean Ckret!

you are beat Bobby, you got nothing but cheap talk. Disneyland is looking for a new Goofy. please apply B|

"That's why I asked earlier if your request for names on the creation of the flight path/flight map was a trick question...because I couldn't believe you didn't hear of Soderlind's work. He also helped established a possible jump point for Cooper. Rataczak has testified this previously."

On an unrelated point: "I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky...." Who ya gunna believe? The chicken or the fox?

RobertMBlevins

******Robert99 says in part:

'Are you denying that you have a book out claiming that KC is Cooper? You are now claiming that you don't have any information as to whether KC could be Cooper? What does f-r-a-u-d spell in your fair city?'

Spelled fraud, just like your town. There is a big difference between 'could be Cooper' and 'claiming KC was Cooper'. Quick excerpts:

***'Was Kenneth Christiansen the skyjacker ‘D.B. Cooper?’ We simply present the case for it. You’ll have to decide for yourself...'

'Can the authors of this book prove that Kenny Christiansen was the legendary skyjacker beyond any possible doubt? No.'

Robert, we decided a long time ago, stop already......

Unfortunately, whomever 'we' represents, 'we' is the not the FBI...

My point, which I added late in that post, is for guys who whine about pushing books at DZ, you SURE bring up the book a lot. I was discussing the flight path and Paul Soderlind's hand in establishing that path.

Some experts you guys are sometimes, LOL. Took me about three seconds to figure out the best way to validate the flight path might be to go through Soderlind's family. You could try the Seattle FBI, but since the Marla Fiasco they are more reticent to answer questions. However, they might answer on about the map/flight path if you do a letter.

Sounds like you guys didn't even know who Soderlind was. That's hard to believe for such Cooper Experts, especially ones who pass judgment on KC without even attempting to verify the presented evidence. Yeah. That's good investigative technique there. :S

That's why I asked earlier if your request for names on the creation of the flight path/flight map was a trick question...because I couldn't believe you didn't hear of Soderlind's work. He also helped established a possible jump point for Cooper. Rataczak has testified this previously.

when did I bring up your book? the meaning of "we" would be the main posters here.
you want an audience to listen to your story? try renting a hall or something. "we"
have grown tired of hearing it.

who said nobody knew who Paul was? you want me to contact a guy who got the jump location wrong?

mrshutter45

you are beat Bobby, you got nothing but cheap talk. Disneyland is looking for a new Goofy. please apply B|

That is simply your opinion. Since your track record can not establish you as credible, your opinion is of no consequence. What I claim as facts are what was reported by Mr. McCoy as a matter of record and are verifiable my him at his option. There are still some aggressive Agents who have enough moxy to try to follow the real case. It can NEVER be prosecuted do to evidence tampering by old Agents. You can't expect this big an operation not to have a leak or two after this many years. It is time to spill the beans.

BobKnoss

***you are beat Bobby, you got nothing but cheap talk. Disneyland is looking for a new Goofy. please apply B|

That is simply your opinion. Since your track record can not establish you as credible, your opinion is of no consequence. What I claim as facts are what was reported by Mr. McCoy as a matter of record and are verifiable my him at his option. There are still some aggressive Agents who have enough moxy to try to follow the real case. It can NEVER be prosecuted do to evidence tampering by old Agents. You can't expect this big an operation not to have a leak or two after this many years. It is time to spill the beans.

Bob, it's illogical to try and claim something as a fact when you can't back it up.

all I hear is BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

Bob was a College drop out...wrong
Bob claims Dave Haapala owns a communication company....wrong
Bob, claims he went to his induction on a Saturday...wrong
Bob claims Janets story is true, while Bob puts Cooper on the ground before she could see anything.......oops
Bob claimed TOG was Bill Rataczak......FACT
Bob claims a lot, but can't validate facts....TRUE..

as mentioned before, go back into the witness protection program you were using years ago...

"Reminds me of a man who has been calling me for about 3 months. At first he made sense and then after awhile he gets caught up in his own damn story - deliberately or out of stupidity. ME thinks there are individuals in this thread who are actually up to NO GOOD! They are here only to disrupt anything positive that comes along.

Why the REAL investigators left the building! AND I do not mean Ckret!"

For anyone who really gives a rat's rectum, these are the truest words written today in this forum. It does not take any literacy to comprehend or to accept this position. It is a basic statement of fact. Any cross-eyed sixth grader can see the Mad Hatter, the Wong Whey, the Nay Sayer, and "The Indians Went That-a-way..." storyteller. Established hoaxers, professional liars club members, and self-centered 'story owners'. What a por porie of misfits. No worthwhile developments, no information advancements, just ravenous dogs snarling at each other's shadows. Blevins over in the corner quietly reading his book to himself over and over, Georger shooting Blevins lookalikes jumping over a fence, MrShutter reading Dr. Suess for ideas, and Robert99 reviewing Scientific Weekly for new clues. 377 rides the clouds and snickers at the malay below, not wanting to jump in. And Bruce, with pen in hand, ready to burn the truth into the paper at anyone's expense but his. Ckret has removed the Cooper files from under the bed and has adopted the "Official Position" now that he knows the real facts. A dead case. Nick is keeping his promise to not tell. Mac is moving on to helping others. Jo just stubbornly keeps typing notes to herself and Matt...? Maybe he got bored with the dumbness of it all. Jerry hopefully is in drug recovery or spooning out the gold mine. Maybe even painting more beautiful art. Amazon is consulting with my pharmacist on Tylenol overdoses. And Farf is the only smart one. He's gone.

Bob says: It can NEVER be prosecuted....

Bob says in 2006: Duane was told to clear all of the passengers and the stews before presenting the note. The fact that he did not do it correctly changed the charges to a life term offense, for kidnapping. The law is the law.

Shutter says: all the above is incorrect, was the plane going to fly itself, that's the only way Coopers not getting kidnapping charges...

Bob, the ship has sunk, you are now in the life raft and it's taking on water fast.....swim forrest swim B|

yes Bob, the smart one (Farf) seen right thru ya too.....:$

RobertMBlevins

BK fantasizes says in part:

'What I claim as facts are what was reported by Mr. McCoy as a matter of record and are verifiable by him at his option...'

Translation: The dead guy will call you on his Dead Guy Smart Phone.
If he feels like it.
Right now he's sleeping. Well, sort of. (See attached picture) :S

+1