47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

***I am posting right now and can tell you I never made a comment on that site. that goes back almost before I was even around, once again......who cares?????

Oh, I believe you. That Regina thing got SO bad that I had to print up a PDF of all 400 comments and mail them with a cover letter to Matt Mullenburg in San Francisco. (Founder of Wordpress) I also sent him an email with the PDF attached. About ten days afterward, the comments began to disappear.

The problem was this: People here at DZ were linking back to the article. Sort of a proxy thing. You know...they couldn't say crap like that on DZ, but they made sure viewers HERE, went THERE. I actually felt sorry for Regina. She had no idea of the vitriol out there when you publish a Cooper article. Some people just go bat-shit crazy. These days, if I view an outside Cooper article I don't even try to see if any comments are attached. B|

Later, I started noticing that when certain people posted up here, that similar (but much worse) comments were appearing on the Regina article at nearly the same time. I discovered this by comparing the comments and time stamps. Whatever...

I should do another Cooper book. Not about any of the suspects, or even the hijacking. I'd just call it Cooperland. Certainly have enough material to fill it out. :S

Do a book about the Kickass History people telling
you to bug out, stop interfering, and leave them
alone!

Wherever Blevins goes - nothing grows!

On the subject of Kenny's roommates:

He had three of them during the last few years of his life. None of them were gay. They were Carolyn and Robin Powell, and Brian McWilliams. Occasionally, in his later years, Christiansen often took in someone who had no place to live. If you read the Gray article, you will see there is absolutely no reason to assume he was anything but nice to these homeless kids. His neighbors say so, McWilliams says so, and so did Carolyn Powell. (Now Carolyn Tyner)

However, Christiansen did occasionally have visitors who were gay. Most were, believe it or not, people he knew from his time in the Army. This comes from McWilliams, who was KC's main caretaker after Kenny got cancer. It's mentioned in Gray's article, as well.

When KC died, McWilliams was left the lot out back of the house, the one going up the hill. He sold the trees to a logging company, then sold the lot and moved to the Yakima area.

Gray gives a different version of McWilliams - quote:

"Another kid was Kenneth McWilliams, or Mac, who
lived with Kenny off and on for twenty years."

Blevins: McWilliams: lived with Kenny during the last
few years of Kenny's life and McWilliams wasn't gay.

Gray: "Another kid was Kenneth McWilliams, or Mac,
who lived with Kenny off and on for twenty years."

Choices:

last few years of Kenny's life ... (Blevins)

lived with Kenny on and off for twenty years ... (Gray)

Whose version is correct?

:S

RobertMBlevins

On the subject of Kenny's roommates:

He had three of them during the last few years of his life. None of them were gay. They were Carolyn and Robin Powell, and Brian McWilliams. Occasionally, in his later years, Christiansen often took in someone who had no place to live. If you read the Gray article, you will see there is absolutely no reason to assume he was anything but nice to these homeless kids. His neighbors say so, McWilliams says so, and so did Carolyn Powell. (Now Carolyn Tyner)

However, Christiansen did occasionally have visitors who were gay. Most were, believe it or not, people he knew from his time in the Army. This comes from McWilliams, who was KC's main caretaker after Kenny got cancer. It's mentioned in Gray's article, as well.

When KC died, McWilliams was left the lot out back of the house, the one going up the hill. He sold the trees to a logging company, then sold the lot and moved to the Yakima area.

Gray gives a different version of McWilliams - quote:

"Another kid was Kenneth McWilliams, or Mac, who
lived with Kenny off and on for twenty years."

Blevins: McWilliams: lived with Kenny during the last
few years of Kenny's life and McWilliams wasn't gay.

Gray: "Another kid was Kenneth McWilliams, or Mac,
who lived with Kenny off and on for twenty years."

Choices:

last few years of Kenny's life ... (Blevins)

lived with Kenny on and off for twenty years ... (Gray)

Whose version is correct?

:S

Well, I had forgotten his first name was the same as Christiansen's. My bad on that. Should have checked my notes. Not Brian, but Kenneth. Gray's version is basically correct, but so is mine.

McWilliams wasn't gay. You already know that from reading the article, and I know it because I interviewed McWilliams' ex-wife in Puyallup, and some people who knew both Christiansen and McWilliams. It's true Mac came and went, but the only time he really lived there full-time was at the end, when Christiansen was dying. He was the caretaker, and as a reward, was left the lot out back.

Well . . . you will excuse me from not taking your
word on anything. Had to refer to your notes? My God
you wrote a book about these people! Either you know
them or you don't.

Moreover, I don't think you even know what "gay" is or
how it works ... and I am 100% positive your bias
would not allow you to enter that into any equation
regarding KC, especially if it conflicted with the
outcome you are trying to create.

In any event Mr. Blevins, Show n Tell is over ...

Have a nice dream, with corrections, editions, notes,
etc , , ,

The names are really kind of irrelevant aren't they?
These are "people" with stories and facts, aren't they?
Or maybe they all have numbers in your system.

That exchanges between U and Blevins are sickening.

P.S.
Jo is in NO trap - none what so ever! Maybe U are! Didn't U used to work in Tx or have an affiliation with a Tx company or friend?:| Haven't you gotten your hands a little dirty over the yrs? I do NOT mean just working the land!

Ray had a front in the mid-west and then he seems to move on up. Nice cars and expensive homes in FL. Happened rather quickly don't you think?

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Georger, U get very irrate when anyone mentions your real name!
Why? The only reason U are on this thread or were part of the Citizen Sleuths was directional. You didn't want anyone to see you on camera or in a picture.

You were irrate that Gray used your real name. You are an instigator who lies in the background. Why?

Your only objective is to redirect anyone who gets even a smidgen close to the truths. You and your friends have kept a secret for way too many yrs! U know exactly what I mean.

U use Blevins to keep anyone from having a serious discussion. Your objective was to cool the Cooper saga, but it blew up in your face!
You and U alone kept the KC thing going - because It serves your purpose in being here in the first place. Direct and re-direct!

skyjack71

Why? The only reason U are on this thread or were part of the Citizen Sleuths was directional. You didn't want anyone to see you on camera or in a picture.

You were irrate that Gray used your real name. You are an instigator who lies in the background. Why?

Your only objective is to redirect anyone who gets even a smidgen close to the truths. You and your friends have kept a secret for way too many yrs! U know exactly what I mean.

U use Blevins to keep anyone from having a serious discussion. Your objective was to cool the Cooper saga, but it blew up in your face!
You and U alone kept the KC thing going - because It serves your purpose in being here in the first place. Direct and re-direct!

Jo, The only real question is why YOU are on this thread? I'll bet you already have your book written don't you? You just can't find a publisher until you discredit any real and viable Cooper suspects, correct?

Is Jo Weber your legal name? Have you been lying about your and Duane Weber's past? Why don't you answer these questions before jumping on other people.

I can personally assure you that Georger has probably done about 100 times (at least) more investigating of the Cooper hijacking than you and Blevins combined.

Nevertheless, Blevins is still pushing a book about a discredited Cooper candidate and you continue to misrepresent and otherwise screw up ever thing that you can. It is you and Blevins who make more than 50 percent of the posts on this thread and neither one of you has done a single thing to advance the reason for this thread's existence.

Robert99

"I can personally assure you that Georger has probably done about 100 times (at least) more investigating of the Cooper hijacking than you and Blevins combined."

Plus.......I would say that he can back up what ever he says, be it documents, photo's etc. some posters on here only put words to there so called FACTS, and use a personal, or private issue card to stall the real evidence.

This is supposed to be where you place the cards on the table and let people decide, if you don't wish to do this, I'm guessing you have something to hide! some are doing the exact same thing they blame the FBI of doing!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Blevins writes:

Okay. Well, first...how do you figure Christiansen as a 'discredited Cooper candidate?' Is that your opinion, or the FBI's?

Robert99 replies:

Apparently both. You need to get a dictionary and look up the meaning of the words "discredited" and "dismissed". I used the word "discredited" to mean that your claim about Cooper has been repeatedly "dismissed" as being a viable claim.

While I can't speak for the FBI, my guess is that they would use the word "dismissed" only in the event that someone else has been proven to be Cooper. If I remember correctly, the FBI has said that no one has been "dismissed" as a suspect.

Blevins writes:

I've stated several times that AB of Seattle is a wholesale US trade publisher.

Robert99 replies:

Blevins, ever time the Cooper hijacking comes up in the news, as it did to some extent following the Cossey murder, you head for your account on Amazon and start giving away the e-version of your book.

I presume that Amazon has been able to sell some of the print versions of your book. But have you sold a single copy of your book through other retailers? Giving away free copies at street fairs doesn't count.

So is your book company actually a retailer or a wholesaler?

Robert99

correct, we have two posters on here that are nothing but talk. this is not a
place to tell a story, it's a place to present evidence and discuss . both get
mad when confronted and start the name calling etc. (red flag)

I'll admit you have put the cards on the table, but once again, you have done
this till we are blue in the face with KC. we know you sent a PDF to the FBI
we know you have a media version. with that said, where are the fireworks?

If KC was 5' 10, 11 or 6 foot and bald, you might have a chance, he was about
the same height as the stews, how did they look up at him?

KC and Duane's pictures have been online for years and nobody has said much
about either. the uninformed don't count, they look at the photo and say, yes it
could be him? Duane's picture only fits with him years younger. I doubt she has
his prison record correct either. Ckret asked her why her records don't match
what they have, and don't tell me he tapped his ears back for the crime......

this crap gets old, very old.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

straight from the FBI hours after the crime, no public distortion, no publishers version and not a version from someone 10, 20 years later.

Mucklow
"W/M, mid 40's, 5-10" 6', 180 to 190, med to dark complexion, medium build, dark straight hair with narrow sideburns to mid ear parted and combed back, dark plastic wrap-around sunglasses, dark top coat, dark brown suit possibly with a thin black stripe, brown socks, brown ankle length pebble grain shoes, not the tie type, he had a low voice with no accent, she did not see scars, marks or tattoos, the man did not have on any jewerly she could see."

Schaffner

"W/M, mid 40's, 6', 170-175, average build, brown eyes, straight black hair medium length and parted on the left side, olive skin, black business suit, white shirt, thin black tie, black overcoat, black shoes, black briefcase, dark framed sunglasses with brown lenses, no scars marks or tattoos, he had a normal calm voice and appeared to be of Latin descent."

well, you, Jo, and Marla among other use the "what if" a lot.
lots of people are against all 3 of ya....must be a reason?

Marla says LD is Cooper????
Jo says Duane is Cooper????
Blevins says KC might be Cooper, but you constantly remind us of it.
you have now alerted the media by several avenues that KC might
be Cooper.....all 3 Stuck In Neutral????? see a pattern anywhere?

just telling it as I see it........B|

RobertMBlevins

Mucklow: "...dark top coat, dark brown suit"

Schaffner: "...black business suit"

I know it's cherry-picking to do that. But I wanted to show you that in reality, the witness descriptions varied depending on who was giving the description. I attribute some of this to extreme stress. Schaffner was the only one who got a good look at Cooper without his sunglasses (and not for long), and that was probably when her heart was going 180 beats a minute after she read the note. Her account that Cooper's eyes were brown might be a guess, or something she simply said for the FBI because she didn't know for sure. I think the last thing on her mind was to make sure she memorized the eye color. Maybe her thoughts were on whether she was going to get blown up in a hijacking the day before Thanksgiving. It's hard to tell. I'll bet she was plenty happy when she was allowed to get off the plane in Seattle. :)

Blevins, In the mid-1960s, I owned a suit that appeared to have a different color and weave depending on the lighting conditions. I was actually a bit surprised when I got a good look at it in sunshine and without a top coat. It looked entirely different indoors with artificial lighting.

I frankly don't see a problem with the descriptions given by Tina and Flo.

Robert99

:P
Georger I stated this earlier:

Jo is in NO trap - none what so ever! Maybe U are! Didn't U used to work in Tx or have an affiliation with a Tx company or friend? Haven't you gotten your hands a little dirty over the yrs? I do NOT mean just working the land!

Ray had a front in the mid-west and then he seems to move on up. Nice cars and expensive homes in FL. Happened rather quickly don't you think?
-----------------------------

:P
Georger, I the made the statement below in another post:

Why? The only reason U are on this thread or part of the Citizen Sleuths was directional. You didn't want anyone to see you on camera or in a picture.

Your only objective is to redirect anyone who gets a smidgen close to the truths. You and your friends have kept a secret for way too many yrs! U know exactly what I mean.

--------------------------------

Jo has restated two very direct postings above made to Georger.

What is wrong My Sweet Baboon?

Cat got your tongue?;)

PS for Robert99:

What I am up to is none of your BEE's Wax! U are just a side kick for Georger!

U can't keep your details straight in the thread - so we can be sure U aren't writing a book!

As for Blevins - frankly I think he knows there is NO way KC was Cooper. He is as hooked on the story as everyone else and perhaps he is defending his position and the time he has invested. So What?

What is interesting and of interest to others who have read this thread over and over is NOT what anyone has said, but what truths have been told.

Blevins repeats the same thing, but another poster actually posts with heart and memory of actual happenings and has gotten lost in the exploration of some of the theories. This has been noted by many - but, some of the posters were so self-absorbed in knocking others - they missed what some individuals are trained to decipher.

Do not ask what JO is doing? She is just telling what she knows and remembers - and yr after yr her story has been consistent and that may have gotten the attention of others.

Remember when someone like Robert99 comes into the thread and starts saying Jo said this or that - one has to look at the time of the day and the past postings she might be making a reply to. Robert99 is the worse for taking statments out of context against prior postings by others.

Did all of this get the attention of those trained to investigate things like this? Maybe!

Do NOT any of you see a pattern for Georger and Robert99 (who by the way was a late comer to the thread). Ckret couldn't hold his own in the thread.

Note! Georger was asked some very direct questions in the last few hours - and he is LOST for words. How the hell, did she know this or that? What the hell do we do now? Where is Jo going? Is she bluffing? How many people has she told?

Georger, time for U to put your background on the line and it better be verifiable! How do we shut her up? What do we do NOW! How the F did she know this? Maybe she is bluffing, but what if she is not?

Try the name Brown!
Try another name with a T.
Try another name with a F.
Try another name with a B.
Try another name with a G.
Last names.

How much longer do you think the past needs to be buried? Hell, she can't put him on the plane or has she already done that?

Remember this remark;
"If you want to be around to play with your grandkid forget everything you know and destroy everything you have and never look back! Your husband knew people in HIGH places!"

I do have the exact words written down, but the above is close enough.

I'm sure they did the best they could under the circumstances. But the fact remains that different witnesses gave different descriptions of the hijacker. Lacking an actual picture from a security cam, the sketch will always be what it is: A composite based on different descriptions. I think it's reasonably close, but it still isn't a photograph. After more than forty years, only irrefutable evidence or solid witness testimony will ever solve this case.

Blevins, as Shutter pointed out earlier this evening, Tina and Flo gave those descriptions on the evening of the hijacking and not 40 years later.

And maybe I can make my earlier statement a bit clearer. Tina and Flo were describing exactly the same thing and the relatively slight differences in stating the color are of no consequence. It can easily be explained.

Robert99

skyjack71

Remember this remark;
"If you want to be around to play with your grandkid forget everything you know and destroy everything you have and never look back! Your husband knew people in HIGH places!"

Jo, Here is another remark that may interest you. "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks."

Robert99

Robert99

***Remember this remark;

Jo, Here is another remark that may interest you. "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks."

Robert99

BIG BIG Difference. I was threatened by a man and the FBI did NOT even question him! They did NOT even check to see if the man existed. Perhaps they didn't have to do so....perhaps he was already known to them!

Living in a glass house - why NOT I have nothing to hide. I have made myself naked with the truth so I have NOTHING to fear. It is individuals like you who take and TWIST things to distract from the truths who need to fear their past!

I have NOTHING to fear. I have stared Death in the face and naysayers and those who have turned a deaf ear and/or are blind to the truths. I have my memories and what I saw and what I heard.

The strange stories I have been told over the yrs - some I have heard before and some are completely fabricated. One recent story to come my way involved 3 White Caddies - except I had heard a version of that story before, but could not remember the source.

Perhaps one of you will remember the source of the 3 Caddies - supposedly purchased as rewards. Does IT have one iota to do with Cooper? It is just trivia at this point and only because somewhere along the line I had heard a similar story!

Individuals come forth with strange stories - but, why do they come to me? Most are fishing for whatever their personal reason might be - to write a book or to distract me or to hoax me. Some claiming memories as children, but when I do not take the bait they change the direction of the flow of information or they just fade away. There are NOT many stories out there that I have not heard at one time or another.

[ Kenny Peter Christiansen did NOT have 'live-in gay partners'. EVER.

Kenny's middle name is 'Peter' and you're talking about gay partners. You can actually say that with a straight face. You can't make this stuff up. Gay, not gay, who cares? You do, Blevins, because you've taken up most of these 2 or 3 pages -- along with Jo. Guess you two are back to getting your 53% quota of posts in, now. Not a whole lot to say, but that don't keep you two from talkin'.

MeyerLouie

Blevins wrote:

What do you want? Should I quote from Gray's book again? He was the guy who got a look at the original witness reports. The actual notes taken by the Seattle FBI in 1971 from the passengers who deplaned in Seattle, stews Schaffner and Hancock, and later in Reno, the remainder of the crew. Height, anywhere from 5'9" (Robert Gregory) to 6'1" (Flo Schaffner). He was no older than 35 (George Labissioniere) he was about 50 (Cord Spreckel). He had a saggy chin (Bill Mitchell) He had a square jaw (Spreckel). They couldn't even agree on the exact hair style or the color of the suit. In reality, Gray's book demonstrates an important point. The witnesses were all over the place. Even the stews selected different combinations from the FBI's Facial Identification Catalog.

Over the years, Cooper investigators have come to consider the sketch in the same vein as an actual photograph. ...

In September 2007, Post #455, CKRET said:

"Mucknow spent 5 hours with Cooper. I think she could have got the base identifiers correct, especially when the others reported the same...The description came from many who saw him, not just Schaffner and Mucklow...Not one person described him much different than the others...He (Cooper) boarded with others, at one point he got up to use the restroom. When they landed in Seattle he got up in the rear of the plane. He stood with Tina as she showed him how the airstairs were lowered. He was standing when he cut open the chute and wrapped the money. Tina watched him put on one of the chutes."

Looks to me like there were many opportunities to get a pretty good read on Cooper's height, and I lean toward Tina's estimate the most, since she spent the most time with Cooper and had the most opportunities to get a good look.

Now am I going to listen to someone who just babbles on and on about whatever all the time, or am I going to listen to a trained investigator and leader from the FBI? I know you think you're smarter than the FBI, but you're not even close, Mr. 25 %-er.

Gary Ridgway has very little to do with this case. Poor example. The Green River Killer is an entirely different case -- completely different circumstances, completely dissimilar time elements, completely different crimes altogether, in every way. You ain't even in the ball park, Blevins.

MeyerLouie

so, now you want to use the descriptions not valid card? why do you post pics of Kenny next to the FBI sketch, or the little software program that matched him to the FBI sketch that is probably wrong?

I hope you didn't put a side by side in your FBI PDF or the media version? double standard as you call it....no?

lets throw everything out, this way everyone has a chance to be Cooper......

remember how they found John List?

The Green River case, how many people seen him for hours at a time? who gave these descriptions???

I doubt anyone will catch him by the sketch only. the descriptions are pretty darn close.
If you have a dark brown suit on in a dark area, odds are they might show up black.

they both gave age and weight about the same. using the faults can not allow room for
everyone else to fall in.

not one single person claimed Cooper bald, Flo's description did change, but still has
hair on the top of his head. The FBI looked into the fact of Cooper wearing a wig or
make up and concluded this was not the case.

a large portion of sketches come from witnesses who saw the perp in under a minute.
during bank robbery they look up for a moment, or seen him running out of a building.
we have several witnesses that seen Cooper for hours.

do I think the sketch is reliable...probably not 100%, but when the time is right most of you
think it fits just fine? Jo is matching Duane with pics 20 years younger? where does it end???????

His true story was so incredible that it was viewed with suspicion. What a tragedy.

http://airforce.togetherweserved.com/usaf/servlet/tws.webapp.WebApp?cmd=ShadowBoxProfile&type=Person&ID=121941

Forty years ago a young Air Force pilot disappeared on a routine mission in the West. 54 days later 1st Lt. David Steeves, long declared dead, emerged from the snowy Sierra Nevada with two sprained ankles, a full beard and a survival tale featuring pluck and a canned ham.

His tumultuous homecoming turned to suspicion when his T-33 training jet could not be found, giving rise to rumors that hounded him for the rest of his life and were dispelled only after his death.

On May 9 1957, a 23-year-old pilot took off alone from Hamilton Air Force Base near San Francisco, headed to Craig Air Force Base near Selma, Ala., when he disappeared.

Rescue missions found nothing. The Air Force declared Steeves legally dead, and mailed a certificate saying so to his mother in Trumbull, Conn. But 54 days after the crash he came out of the Sierra Nevada alive.

Steeves told reporters "something blew up" in the cockpit shortly after he took off and he parachuted over California's rugged southern Sierra. He didn't eat for two weeks, then found a ranger's cabin in Kings Canyon National Park where he found fish hooks, beans and a canned ham.

Weeks later, after wandering more than 20 miles, he stumbled upon some campers and told them who be was. He was treated like a hero. But when his T-33 could not be found, the cheering died.

Rumor and innuendo found its way to Steeves. One scenario had him selling the jet to Russia, and another shipping it piecemeal to Mexico. It was the late 1950s and a time when Americans were told to keep an eye out for Communists and attempts to infiltrate the nation.

The Saturday Evening Post reneged on a $10,000 story offer after its writer said he found discrepancies in Steeves' story, although they weren't explained at the time. Steeves' young wife left him, taking their toddler daughter.

The Air Force investigated. Although the inquiry never led to charges, it ruined Steeves' career. He was granted his request to return to civilian life.

He found work as a commercial pilot and designing parachute planes, but he spent years searching for his jet, renting planes and scouring the countryside.

In 1965, he died in a plane crash while demonstrating one of his new designs.

It wasn't until 12 years later, in 1977, that the mystery was solved. Some Boy Scouts hiking through Kings Canyon National Parlc came across a cockpit cover in the mountains. There was a serial number on the piece, and it matched Steeves' missing T-33.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Robert 99 said:
Robert99

Jo, For better or worse, you sound like the second coming of Joan of Ark.

Robert99

Jo Replies: What an inappropriate thing to say. I only speak with my heart and my memories and the need to find the truths surrounding my husbands past. That makes me no saint - but the Devil's advocate in the eyes of some.

mrshutter45

Jo is matching Duane with pics 20 years younger? where does it end???????

I have provided many photos of Weber. 1970, 1968, 1969, 1976 and 1975. Duane had salt and peper in the 1968 photo and the dyed hair in the 1970 and then in the 1975 and 1976 he is completely gray. If I knew how to put them in the text with the yr of the photos on one page - YOU would see what I am talking about.

You are just echoing words claimed by another party who usually gets his information incorrect. Yes, Most of the pic I have of Duane are older because I did not meet him until 1976. The pics I have of a younger Duane were acquired from ex-wives and old friends and the very young ones from a member of the family and some from criminal records.

WHY the F--- do you think the FBI never allowed me to see the 1966 Jefferson photo! Because that would have been a very good photo to compare with the fuzzy photo taken by a friend of the family on the day Weber was released from Jefferson in 1968.

The attached photo I have used for YRS: I thought was taken in 1971, The ex-wife provided this photo and she divorced him in 1972. On the back of the photo was 1970 but she said it was taken in 1971. So there is a discrepancy in the day - but 1970 or 1971 - just how close of pic do you want me to post.

AGAIN, this is WHAT I KEEP telling this thread - even here the NAYSAYERS have deliberately provided MIS-INFORMATION regarding the pictures I use. Robert99 was the one responsible for posting such information - and the pictures SPEAK for themselves and they are ALL over this thread. YET those whose assignment is to shut me UP like to continue the rumors.

The Avitar will now show the photo of 1970 or 1971 - you call.
The wife admitted to having died his hair.

Haven't got time to put it into the avatra right now, but later this wk. For now JUST LOOK AT THE ATTACHED PHOTOS TAKEN within a VERY FEW YRS OF THE CRIME. ALSO note the photo I took myself on Christmas eve in my own apt in 1976.
(completely gray in that photo).

The trauma MUST have made his hair turn white over nite! Although we all know that is just an old wives tale - you guys must believe it.

This is the same methods used by the FBI when they investigated WEBER! Flawed!

His hair goes from dark to gray in less than a yr????? The wife of the day admitted she dyed his hair for him....after he left Jefferson in 1968 and up until the left him in 1971, but we now know they did NOT separated & divorce until 1972. In March of 1972 he still resided in a home with that wife...and the children in the home verified this! One child was in attendance when an ambulance was called regarding his mother in April (approx) of 1972.