47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Bruce says in part:

***'Ah, Robert, your comments bear little resemblance to what I recall of our conversation. I never heard any reporters, let alone those at KIRO, say that they had been shut out of information worse on the Cossey case than any other similar investigation. That is not true...'

Sorry about that. :$ We went on for a while there on the phone. I wasn't taking notes or anything. I thought that's what you meant when you were talking to the KIRO folks.

reply:

I did speak with KIRO reporters (a CBS affiliate), and they told me that they had just spoken with a clump of neighbors who had reported that about 40 burglaries had occurred in Coss' neighborhood in the past year. From that I said that the KCSD was between a rock and hard place. Eiither they have a Norjak mess on their hands or a 41st home break-in gone bad and the taxpayers there are gonna be screaming for round-the-clock patrols. I would imagine that the King County Sheriff is hoping for a wacko, angy family member who had a bad night.

Blevins wrote:

Blevins wrote:

On the comments by Georger and Robert99: It will most likely be BRUCE, not me, who posts up any new developments on Cossey. I only check once in a while. He's really on top of it more than I am. In fact, I will probably just leave this to him.

So, you have complete control of the thread now, huh Blevins? You are going to turn "this" over to Bruce? I didn't know you had control of "this" or anybody had control of "this" or anything here for that matter -- other than Quade, our moderator. It's a discussion forum, you don't control anything -- you just think you do. Jeez Blevins, c'mon!

MeyerLouie

RobertMBlevins

***Blevins wrote:

Blevins wrote:

On the comments by Georger and Robert99: It will most likely be BRUCE, not me, who posts up any new developments on Cossey. I only check once in a while. He's really on top of it more than I am. In fact, I will probably just leave this to him.

So, you have complete control of the thread now, huh Blevins? You are going to turn "this" over to Bruce? I didn't know you had control of "this" or anybody had control of "this" or anything here for that matter -- other than Quade, our moderator. It's a discussion forum, you don't control anything -- you just think you do. Jeez Blevins, c'mon!

MeyerLouie

Robert replies: You missed my true meaning there, Meyer. I meant that since Bruce has been much more on top of the Cossey investigation than I...that I wouldn't post up any new developments in the case on my own.

One thing that seems strange to me about this Cossey case, though. After this amount of time since the murder, you would think (if it was a burglary-in-progress) that the cops would have mentioned that by now. Not for my benefit...but for the benefit of the other residents in Cossey's neighborhood. If there really IS a burglar in that area who has now graduated to murder, the neighbors might want to know. :S

Maybe its just me but LE seems reluctant in general
these days to share "anything" it has or is doing ...
across the board. Especially in murder cases. The NEW
policy has garnered strong criticism in my State - LE
does not seem to want to work with the public any
more? Likewise news media are not doing their
traditional jobs of tracking things down any more -
some stations have dropped Quick Find for lost
children - lack of funds and personnel.

Boston was an exception and produced almost instant
results due to public cooperation.

The Chia-Police in Cleveland turned down tip after tip
... due to lack of internal policies on watering! 911 ops
hung up on callers! Maybe Cleveland should just
route all 911 calls to Mexico or India ?

mrshutter45

nether one of you provide anything but words and garble, nice touch on taking a False Flag and twisting it into an imaginary white flag.

At least WE know. And Jo DOES know, she's just not sayin'. You DO NOT know and tell everyone what you wish them to think. Wrong Way Harrigan! West, not East. Pin, not clasp. Janet and Mac. X on the back. Milk can and shovel. The Hague, Japan, and The Montreal Convention on Air Piracy. Northwest Pilots threaten strike. Worldwide Pilots Want Safety. Airlines baulk at cost of safety measures. Nixon proposes new FAA Regulations, Congress does not react. World Approves Airline Safety Program, Congress stalls! Nixon issues Executive orders right after Weber and McCoy hijackings. LOOK IT UP. IT IS ALL DOCUMENTED. They waited for thing to happen through the system, then dropped 'the bomb' because Congress did not have the balls to enact the requested legislation. Called an "End Around Play". Project Norjak. The official name given the plan in 1968 by the Penagon. And them's the facts, folks.

you are all talk and nooooooooo action.
BS, BS, BS........

you have a capital L stamped on your forehead, you are a complete joke!!!
Nixon told me that one.........
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

this might be where he got his little idea.....

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1873&dat=19720310&id=83w0AAAAIBAJ&sjid=udEEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1644,2623515
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Blevins wrote:

If there really IS a burglar in that area who has now graduated to murder, the neighbors might want to know. :S

If you read the discussion I had with 377, a burglar gone murderer is so unlikely, quite remote. If the investigators are not talking, it's probably because they have good reason. Be patient.

MeyerLouie

skyjack71

:)

:SBored!
:ph34r: Sneaky!
:S Perplexed!
;)Told U so!

Have ABSOLUTELY nothing to say!

Jo is Speechless!

Now that's gotta be a first. Jo speechless? We have just experienced a milestone in the history of this forum. MeyerLouie

BobKnoss

***nether one of you provide anything but words and garble, nice touch on taking a False Flag and twisting it into an imaginary white flag.

At least WE know. And Jo DOES know, she's just not sayin'. You DO NOT know and tell everyone what you wish them to think. Wrong Way Harrigan! West, not East. Pin, not clasp. Janet and Mac. X on the back. Milk can and shovel. The Hague, Japan, and The Montreal Convention on Air Piracy. Northwest Pilots threaten strike. Worldwide Pilots Want Safety. Airlines baulk at cost of safety measures. Nixon proposes new FAA Regulations, Congress does not react. World Approves Airline Safety Program, Congress stalls! Nixon issues Executive orders right after Weber and McCoy hijackings. LOOK IT UP. IT IS ALL DOCUMENTED. They waited for thing to happen through the system, then dropped 'the bomb' because Congress did not have the balls to enact the requested legislation. Called an "End Around Play". Project Norjak. The official name given the plan in 1968 by the Penagon. And them's the facts, folks.

Doesn't seem so far-fetched to me -- BK's line of reasoning goes further to explain more things than some of the other theories I've heard. MeyerLouie

so, you can believe that this whole thing is a Government cover up all the way to the
Pentagon, to the Pilots union. Bill Rataczak was aware of the operation, Himmelsbach
was aware of this? McCoy is still alive?

If you believe this story, where is the logic in giving Blevins a hard time?

keep in mind that Nixon ran in 68, was in office in 69. Bob claims he started this in 68? he had no power......

In office
January 20, 1969 – August 9, 1974

RobertMBlevins

Meyer Louie says in part:

'Doesn't seem so far-fetched to me -- BK's line of reasoning goes further to explain more things than some of the other theories I've heard...'

All right.

Stop.

STOP NOW. B|

There is a difference between possibly being wrong on a theory, (Christiansen)...and simply MAKING UP A STORY that is bizarro beyond belief. (Knoss)

Personally I think he met the Walrus many years ago...

Goo goo ga joob...

mrshutter45

so, you can believe that this whole thing is a Government cover up all the way to the
Pentagon, to the Pilots union. Bill Rataczak was aware of the operation, Himmelsbach

keep in mind that Nixon ran in 68, was in office in 69. Bob claims he started this in 68? he had no power......

In office

I didn't day I bought BK's story, hook, line, and sinker. I said his story isn't any more far-fetched than some of the other stories or theories I've heard. Example: If KC is DBC, I'm the pope.

MeyerLouie

RobertMBlevins

Meyer Louie says in part:

'Doesn't seem so far-fetched to me -- BK's line of reasoning goes further to explain more things than some of the other theories I've heard...'

All right.

Stop.

STOP NOW. B|

There is a difference between possibly being wrong on a theory, (Christiansen)...and simply MAKING UP A STORY that is bizarro beyond belief. (Knoss)

Funny thing, Blevins. I've heard some people describe your theory in much the same way ....

MeyerLouie

MeyerLouie

***so, you can believe that this whole thing is a Government cover up all the way to the

In office

I didn't day I bought BK's story, hook, line, and sinker. I said his story isn't any more far-fetched than some of the other stories or theories I've heard. Example: If KC is DBC, I'm the pope.

MeyerLouie

Fair enough, you had me scared for a moment ;)

15-20 emails a week......Hmmmm, seems they are buying into your story just like the Marla Cooper story.....
why all of the media outlets? The FBI not listening?

learn how to direct your posting.....what is this the 10-15th time telling you????

doesn't mater if his name is on it.....MINE is and it had nothing to do with me.>:(

KC was not Cooper, I'm 99% sure. I never say 100% on anything. I don't think you are telling the truth by saying he might not be or you wouldn't be going thru all of these hoops! fool the uneducated all you want...but it hasn't worked here in years, but you keep tossing it in here all the time....

you get so many things mixed up or wrong and then turn around and say Georger has no credibility? then you get upset when someone doesn't want to read the PDF, news flash, we know whats in it! I think it's called "old news"

just like the rest of the high profile Cooper suspects......a dead end!

The public is open minded? they are the ones who don't know all the facts about the case, Marla used that weapon well! you are doing the same.....

as I tell all the others, I'm not saying you are lying Robert. all suspects are just that, suspects, until Cooper is found. I'm not saying you didn't look into it properly, I just don't think it adds up.

Thanks for changing the header....seems you always do that to me.

The general public can be easily fooled. I use to be into the paranormal a lot validating video's. most people were shocked once they found that software could do the things shown in many videos. they read a wiki article and become experts on anything they have read. my parents know about DB Cooper, but other than him jumping out of a plane, they know zip about it. my dad said 5 or 6 months ago...I thought they found out who DB Cooper was" referring to the Marla story.

IMO the public will take parachute training and conclude it had to be that person, no question about it? someone has went to every Cooper video on You Tube and stated that since the money was never found in circulation he must be dead. they go on to say the money is returned to the mint where it it checked before it's destroyed, every single bill. every bank checked the numbers around the world etc. etc.

well, this is a fraction of the open minded public!!!

About Georger: Even through all of his insults, I have always gone out of my way to give kudos to his years of work on the Cooper case. Even when we've had some serious differences. When I mentioned 'credibility,' I meant he was damaging that by engaging in nonsensical insults all the time. It wasn't helping, and I thought it made him look bad. I think lately we've settled that stuff because it was all going nowhere. And so are all these other personal vendettas going around here.

[reply thing that no longer works]
[reply thingy I had to type on ...]

??????????????????

[what is wrong with this fucked up thread format?]

Im sitting here reading this thinking: "what kind of
self serving troll and abductor of people's lives would
say such a thing ... beginning with the name drop"?

A troubled nobody and trouble maker, as Geoff Gray
catagorised him?

Have fun at other's expense, Dufus.

[:/]

RobertMBlevins

About Georger: Even through all of his insults, I have always gone out of my way to give kudos to his years of work on the Cooper case. Even when we've had some serious differences. When I mentioned 'credibility,' I meant he was damaging that by engaging in nonsensical insults all the time. It wasn't helping, and I thought it made him look bad. I think lately we've settled that stuff because it was all going nowhere. And so are all these other personal vendettas going around here.

[reply thing that no longer works]
[reply thingy I had to type on ...]

??????????????????

[what is wrong with this fucked up thread format?]

Im sitting here reading this thinking: "what kind of
say such a thing ... beginning with the name drop"?

catagorised him?

[:/]

Have you totally lost it? I thought you were an educated guy and stuff. And stop with the Geoff Gray quotes. Let Gray speak for himself. Stop putting words into his mouth, unless you're his agent or your name is really Geoffrey Gray.

It's ridiculous.

And I'm not an 'abductor of peoples' lives' if you don't mind.

You remind me lately of someone who wants to do 'Suicide by Cop' because they've run out of answers in their life. Only in this case, you want to be banned. You're not using me for that. I still think your contributions to the Cooper case are many and noted.

State my "many and noted contributions to the
Cooper case" ... name dropping BS fabricator.

As far as Gray is concerned it's simple, isn't it.
Either you or I is a liar!

That seems very clear to me.

No need for 30 paragraphs of Blevins bullshit.
:D

Georger Chatters On:

Sitting here reading this thinking: "what kind of
say such a thing beginning with the name drop"?

catagorised him?

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

:ph34r:The world go on and no one cares who Cooper was. Not anymore.
A select few of us care but NO one else really cares.

I care because I hav personal interest in this and wish I could get some help from some one else to spend a few weeks with me and go thru this stuff. Keep the thing and condense them - that might make one some day look at the only real suppect that has ever been. Then someone to go with me to the places I need to go back to the places Weber left his foot prints.

This should have happened serveral yrs ago but NO one believed me.

I truely feel if some one else whent thru all of this stuff - they would seem more than I do and could make a summary that I am encapablable of doing. Really need to get pictures made of stuff I just did not think was important.

Pack it all up and send it to WA.
Pictures need to be made of these watches - what if Tina really did see a watch and it was just a little different. The watch puzzles me.

I believe more converstation took place between Tina and Cooper than has ever been knonw. Cooper even with his hard shell on - she saw something worth being in the man. She saw a sad man and an angry man. She saw him look at his watch - she knew he had on a watch and it is buried in her memory.

In the attached pic Duane had me take in SALT LAKE. Take one more good look at it. I have been told he has on an airforce band uniform, but I do NOT see it. The person claimed the Airforce band played there in late Sept.

I don't believe it - I spent too much money chasing this salt lake photo to give up too easy. I know this photo has some thing to do with WEBER - he sure did NOt want Weber to see him. WHo is this man and how did he Duane Weber?

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

*********so, you can believe that this whole thing is a Government cover up all the way to the

In office

MeyerLouie

Sorry...but to put it in the same context for Meyer, I'm STILL scared. And here's why.

Meyer: Exactly WHICH elements of BK's story are NOT 'far-fetched?' Making a co-pilot with a distinguished record into a criminal, and slandering a reputation he spent a lifetime building? That would be Bill Rataczak.

Or perhaps it's the part where BK brings a dead guy back to life? That would be McCoy.

Oh, wait. Maybe it's the part where BK says The Dead Guy (although technically he wasn't dead yet) beat on Janet's door and threatened her for a letter she sent to the Portland FBI. Because he WORKED for the FBI and somehow was intercepting their mail. LOL. He picked that part up just a couple of years ago from the Utah-Standard Examiner interview. :S

Your throwout comment about 'If KC is the hijacker, then I'm the Pope' now has little value, because from your own mouth you (somewhat) support a story that is nothing more than a pack of lies, some of which are SO bad that they hurt innocent people. I mean Bill Rataczak. And others.

The truth is, I'm glad you don't consider KC a suspect. You wouldn't make a very good reference. On the other hand, ever since we made THIS available at the website and on Facebook, Twitter, etc. the supporting emails run about 15-20 a week. Thankfully, none of them come from you or Bob Knoss. :S

Blevins,

Don't be misled into thinking that your theory has any more plausibility and/or credibility than BK's. You say he offers no proof, Jo offers no proof. Guess what? Neither do you -- and for you to criticize someone for not having credibility -- well, it's laughable. I've been saying all along that you suffer from a credibility problem. That hasn't changed. You continue to surprise me with how low you will go.

You ask which part of BK's story is not far-fetched? Well, there is some credibility there -- hear me out...

The Cooper hijacking got lots of press out west, but Bruce (on one of our roadtrips a while back) informed me that he and many others on the eastern seaboard didn't really pay much attention to it -- and it just didn't get the attention and press that it got out west -- it just didn't seem like that big o' deal out east. Other hijackings were occurring then as well -- people far away from Portand/Seattle just didn't give it all that much never mind (I hope I'm saying that right, Bruce).

But the hijackings continued ... and continued .... and continued. You heard of one pretty much on a weekly basis. It finally started getting people's attention. Call it outcry, call it pressure on the airline industry and/or government to do something about it. As paranoid as Nixon was (he had a 'blacklist' for crying out loud -- he had enemies no one could even see!), as fed up as the public finally got with all the hijackings -- who's to say the government didn't pull some shenanigans and come at it through the back door, in the name of improving airline safety in a time of crisis? It wouldn't be the first time they've pulled such shenanigans. Don't forget, we had a paranoid nutcase in the White House at the time. Moreover, whose to say J. Edgar wasn't privy to it -- it might explain why the FBI has seemed so lethargic, so inept, and so unprofessional at times in investigating the hijacking.

This is the part of the Bob Knoss theory that might have some merit -- no less merit than a career criminal no one has been able to put in a parachute or on a plane in 17 years, no less merit than a crawl space in Bonney Lake. Yeah, BK has said some crazy, outrageous things, but not everything he has said is necessarily crazy.

I'll say it again -- I don't support everything BK has said, but some of his thinking isn't any more far-fetched than some of the other thinking I've heard.

I hope I've adequately explained my position -- that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

MeyerLouie

skyjack71

Georger Chatters On:

Sitting here reading this thinking: "what kind of
say such a thing beginning with the name drop"?

catagorised him?

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

:ph34r:The world go on and no one cares who Cooper was. Not anymore.
A select few of us care but NO one else really cares.

I care because I hav personal interest in this and wish I could get some help from some one else to spend a few weeks with me and go thru this stuff. Keep the thing and condense them - that might make one some day look at the only real suppect that has ever been. Then someone to go with me to the places I need to go back to the places Weber left his foot prints.

This should have happened serveral yrs ago but NO one believed me.

I truely feel if some one else whent thru all of this stuff - they would seem more than I do and could make a summary that I am encapablable of doing. Really need to get pictures made of stuff I just did not think was important.

Pack it all up and send it to WA.
Pictures need to be made of these watches - what if Tina really did see a watch and it was just a little different. The watch puzzles me.

I believe more converstation took place between Tina and Cooper than has ever been knonw. Cooper even with his hard shell on - she saw something worth being in the man. She saw a sad man and an angry man. She saw him look at his watch - she knew he had on a watch and it is buried in her memory.

In the attached pic Duane had me take in SALT LAKE. Take one more good look at it. I have been told he has on an airforce band uniform, but I do NOT see it. The person claimed the Airforce band played there in late Sept.

I don't believe it - I spent too much money chasing this salt lake photo to give up too easy. I know this photo has some thing to do with WEBER - he sure did NOt want Weber to see him. WHo is this man and how did he Duane Weber?

Blevins already identified your Salt Lake photo.

It's Jack Booby aka 'Jack Ruby'.

Play it again, Jo.

MeyerLouie

************so, you can believe that this whole thing is a Government cover up all the way to the

In office

MeyerLouie

Sorry...but to put it in the same context for Meyer, I'm STILL scared. And here's why.

Meyer: Exactly WHICH elements of BK's story are NOT 'far-fetched?' Making a co-pilot with a distinguished record into a criminal, and slandering a reputation he spent a lifetime building? That would be Bill Rataczak.

Or perhaps it's the part where BK brings a dead guy back to life? That would be McCoy.

Oh, wait. Maybe it's the part where BK says The Dead Guy (although technically he wasn't dead yet) beat on Janet's door and threatened her for a letter she sent to the Portland FBI. Because he WORKED for the FBI and somehow was intercepting their mail. LOL. He picked that part up just a couple of years ago from the Utah-Standard Examiner interview. :S

Your throwout comment about 'If KC is the hijacker, then I'm the Pope' now has little value, because from your own mouth you (somewhat) support a story that is nothing more than a pack of lies, some of which are SO bad that they hurt innocent people. I mean Bill Rataczak. And others.

The truth is, I'm glad you don't consider KC a suspect. You wouldn't make a very good reference. On the other hand, ever since we made THIS available at the website and on Facebook, Twitter, etc. the supporting emails run about 15-20 a week. Thankfully, none of them come from you or Bob Knoss. :S

Blevins,

Don't be misled into thinking that your theory has any more plausibility and/or credibility than BK's.

Don't be mislead into thinking Blevins cares. He
doesn't!

Trolls don;t care -