47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Who knows, Jo!

Maybe your script writer Queen Margaretta, is a
frog? Ribbet ribbet. Meow meow. Mooooo Moooo?
The next Full Moon will know!

Well, I don't have a script writer. I do follow up any leads I get. I do know the places Duane took me, places he showed me, places he talked about. Add to that what he told me 11 days before he died and the things I have in my possession, his 3rd party stories which this thread was responsible for revealing.

Until you guys posted the Treasure Isle arrest - I did NOT realize he had told me about his life in 3rd party. This was when all of this started to make some sense. Until then I was as lost as the rest of you! None of us may ever know the REAL truth, but I know who Cooper was...and I know who Weber was.

The exact route or how Cooper escaped may never be known unless he left behind a marker.

Duane Weber spent a lot of time in WA. Time the FBI is aware of. WAS Weber actually smart enough to cover his own tracks in WA?

Why did the FBI ignore the Spokane arrest? If the FBI had revealed that in 1996 when I first spoke to them and the next agent had not ignored what was infront of him - this case would have been solved, but now there are others who only want to bury the foot prints.

Carr ignored Duane's past, the Agent before him didn't even know about the Army record or the McNeil record although he did later acknowledge his mistake, but only after I told him I had the documents in my hands. WHAT was the authorities to do then? Carr never acknowledged his mistakes!

Remember Texas!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

In order to
win your license number must match the DNR number
stenciled on a mallard released in 1971,

Are YOU talking about a rare mallard? Georger - U forget that I am not a moron!

In order to

Yes. That Mallard named: WR555-5645446-8696867-99B

Duane had him in a sack and the DNR was looking for
him. Duane poached him from some lady's purse at Hiawatha State Sturgeon Lake, Cambodia, just before his h'jacking in 1791.

Thot you knew!

Oh well ...

Cambodian Smoke jumpers have the records.. I was told.

How about a vote on the chute found in Amboy in 2008?
Or in other words, put one's money where one's mouth is.

Two choices. You can just answer 'A' or 'B' if you wish. Matters not to me how you vote. Everyone got an opinion, as the saying goes. :)

A: 'I trust the investigation done on the Amboy parachute completely, and I believe the FBI's assessment that the chute discovered was NOT used by D.B. Cooper.'

B: 'Although the chute may NOT be a Cooper chute, I have additional questions about it, or do not completely trust the results issued by the FBI.'

C: Blevins' choices are a deception and a trap
and do not accurately reflect the real-world options
available in this or any other matter!

How about a vote on the chute found in Amboy in 2008?
Or in other words, put one's money where one's mouth is.

Two choices. You can just answer 'A' or 'B' if you wish. Matters not to me how you vote. Everyone got an opinion, as the saying goes. :)

A: 'I trust the investigation done on the Amboy parachute completely, and I believe the FBI's assessment that the chute discovered was NOT used by D.B. Cooper.'

B: 'Although the chute may NOT be a Cooper chute, I have additional questions about it, or do not completely trust the results issued by the FBI.'

C: Blevins' choices are a deception and a trap
and do not accurately reflect the real-world options
available in this or any other matter!

Really? My A or B choices look pretty straightforward to me.

Define 'any other matter'. That sounds like a generalization. Whining not necessary. No one said you had to vote. It's always the messenger with you, never the message. What's the problem? Question too tough for you?

The problem is you are either too stupid to see other
choices or you are a flat out scam artist. No need to
get personal and throw a tantrum - its just another
inconvenience truth.

Does that answer your idiotic question?

You don't deserve an answer, troll.

Why not take your shuck and jive poll to Newsvine
where your "wage earner sheeple" are? You've
already written a Newsvine article washing your hands
of Dropzone ... now you want to poll us?

LOL. Americans wanna know.

Why dont you spend your time over at CNN and take care of the complaints against you there!

Dont cry.

As Geoff Gray said recently: "Blevins is only making
trouble". We all heard him say it on the speaker phone. :P

People are free to answer your poll you've put up if
they want . . . I'm just suggesting there is another
choice C:

choice C:

choice C:

[:/]

Meyer Louie says in part:

'If I found something mysterious or different or of possible worth buried on my property, I would get a pick and shovel and dig until I got it completely out -- even it took an hour or two. Why would you dig out just a part of a chute, then cut it and leave the rest in the ground? That's silly.

This whole Amboy thing just isn't quite right. No one knows where the chute was found or no one is talking, and only part of the chute was dug up. Strange...'

Robert replies: I thought you were the guy who figured anyone asking questions about the Amboy chute was The Center of the Universe?

The FBI doesn't owe me a thing, Meyer. Not even an answer. I questioned some points on their investigation into the chute, but not for my benefit. It was because the questions, I thought, needed to be asked.....

blah, blah, blah!

Blevins:

Why does your answer have so very little to do with my original statement? You go off on these crazy tangents, often times irrelevant to the original conversation. How many million times are you going to repeat your Amboy-Chute-FBI-F***-Up Theory? It's deja vue all over again with the KC broken record. Write a report, send it off to the FBI, then maybe you'll be quiet. It happened with KC, maybe it can happen with Amboy.

You know, Blevins, there is help for OCD. You've started again. Either you're off your meds or you quit going to your On-and-On Anon 12-step meetings. Get back on that horse, Blevins! I know you can do it, big guy.

MeyerLouie

In order to

You made a reply to the post above and deleted it! WHY?

Getting a little to old to play around huh! NO one knows what I was talking about, but YOU come back in CODE - do you think I am stupid. ONLY an individual with an inside to the crime or to the FBI would have made that remark. NO I won't reveal this in the thread, but do suggest you get intouch with me asap.

Oh oh look... Blevins posted....

LOOK OUT....

INBOUND CRAP FROM LETTER COUNTERS WITH TWISTED PANTIES IMMINENT!!!!!!!!!!!

What this Website needs is an "Affordable Blevins
Plan" and a "Affordable Weber Plan".

It's obvious that their welfare costs have broken the
system.

With several wildfires now raging, CA Gov Jerry Brown is proposing that state prisoners be allowed to fight fires, including some prisoners convicted of violent crimes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/calif-may-speed-inmate-releases-ease-rules-for-inmate-firefighters-to-cut-prison-crowding/2013/05/03/c46404f4-b3cd-11e2-9fb1-62de9581c946_story.html

The CDF's air tanker fleet (mostly surplus USN Grumman S2s reengined with turboprops) is being called to action much earlier than usual.

No prisoner smoke jumpers though.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Your search for RobertMBlevins in posts made by georger returned 1126 results in 0.142s.
Your search for skyjack71 in posts made by georger returned 759 results in 0.157s.

Your search for RobertMBlevins in posts made by MeyerLouie returned 155 results in 0.127s.
Your search for skyjack71 in posts made by MeyerLouie returned 49 results in 0.378s.

Your search for RobertMBlevins in posts made by georger returned 1126 results in 0.142s.
Your search for skyjack71 in posts made by georger returned 759 results in 0.157s.

Your search for RobertMBlevins in posts made by MeyerLouie returned 155 results in 0.127s.
Your search for skyjack71 in posts made by MeyerLouie returned 49 results in 0.378s.

Meaningless Bullshit

You quite obviously FAILED my stat course!:D

With several wildfires now raging, CA Gov Jerry Brown is proposing that state prisoners be allowed to fight fires, including some prisoners convicted of violent crimes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/calif-may-speed-inmate-releases-ease-rules-for-inmate-firefighters-to-cut-prison-crowding/2013/05/03/c46404f4-b3cd-11e2-9fb1-62de9581c946_story.html

The CDF's air tanker fleet (mostly surplus USN Grumman S2s reengined with turboprops) is being called to action much earlier than usual.

No prisoner smoke jumpers though.

Been trying to get by Blevins to reply -

Your fires and WX are coupled with our drought turned
to cold wet long spring here - and if this doesn't
mellow out soon food cost inflation is going to spiral
inevitably. Crop insurance kept people going last
year but this cannot happen a second time to the
same floor level - if we have another year of crisis.

You will be seeing $15 Corn Flakes from ADM (or
more) and $10-$20/gal milk, unless the Govt wants to
go even deeper into debt. Feeding prices have
skyrocketed already from last year's drought ...
couple all of this with the health care crisis ... the
Sequester is just a shadow of what is already starting
to develop in future job losses ...

I hope these weather issues mellow out soon so we
can get crops planted so we can get a floor under
basic inflation ... its right at the margin.

Use this for one:

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php

I wonder if this is the bag similar to what they gave Cooper?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seafirst-Bank-Money-Deposit-Bag-/370577601187

Now, if you were really interested in the bag, I can probably get you to the guy who actually owned it. It belonged to the guy who photocopied and banded the money. It was the only thing he had available at the time that met the requirements. His comment was that everyone had to do something, and that was his contribution. This was told to me by a mutual NW pilot friend. It also is the truth. It can be verified.

Of course, you are not really interested in what really happened, only fabricating some parallel story to cover the conspiracy the Government executed on John Q. Public.

I wonder if this is the bag similar to what they gave Cooper?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seafirst-Bank-Money-Deposit-Bag-/370577601187

Now, if you were really interested in the bag, I can probably get you to the guy who actually owned it. It belonged to the guy who photocopied and banded the money. It was the only thing he had available at the time that met the requirements. His comment was that everyone had to do something, and that was his contribution. This was told to me by a mutual NW pilot friend. It also is the truth. It can be verified.

Of course, you are not really interested in what really happened, only fabricating some parallel story to cover the conspiracy the Government executed on John Q. Public.

Bob, for the millionth time, you are the one fabricating. this is a place
to show actual evidence, words don't count, period, go back to the end of the line....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Whew - Would Blevins and Georger start acting like adults instead of children.

There is so much false information on this thread it is now useless as a useful tool to solving the case.

After 42 yrs Cooper is buried within the muck created by the FBI and all of those who had reason to conceal his identity.

If the FBI wants a hugh covert story told out here - just keep on covering up the blunders made by the FBI. Individuals have contacted me over the yrs - what they are interested in is CIA, Hughes, Meier, Mafia, collusion, Watergate and covert actions. A wealthy individual banning together a group of ex-cons to protect and do no harm.

I have maintained for all of these yrs I wanted only the truth. I walked away from somethings I could have done (book & movie)in those first few yrs before and after going public, but I wanted the truth and not something made up. Weber faded into the background and other suspects have come and gone.

Only one suspect had all of the elements involved, but the FBI claimed he was not Cooper and yet ignored all of the facts and stories that existed regarding the subject. The fbi ignored the criminal history and the back grounds of Weber and his associates. WHY? As it stands right now - the FBI ignoring the records has their hands a little soiled. They have been given the outs - to dismiss them as simple mistakes or changing of the guard too often.

Has anyone notice that every once in-a-while some individuals come to this thread who are sincere in their quest and then leave because of all the childish activities, book writers, twisting of evidence of facts.

This thread actually was responsible for the disruption of Weber's criminal file. In other words there are 3 points on the FBI file of Weber that have been proven to be false. The FBI should be asked publically to stand their ground on these issues in black and white. They can't and they won't.

1. Duane was in Spokane
2. The Spokane area put Weber in a chute.
3. Two men put Weber in The Dalles in the late fourties.
4. 1962 to 1968 - really put the FBI on the burner - they had ZERO!
5. The FBI ignored the fact they had ZERO for those yrs.
6. Weber's associates during those yrs - now that one really had my hair standing on end.
7. The FBI has never offered an explanation for those yrs.
8. The large sea going Yacht - and the name Meire.
9. Bernie Barker
10. Bernie's buddy the big tall guy.
12. The Salt lake guy? Well, do I know who he was? Do any of you want to BET.

9. Bernie Barker

Bernie Geestman

10. Bernie's buddy the big tall guy.

Bernie's buddy Ken Christiansen

12. The Salt lake guy? Well, do I know who he was? Do any of you want to BET.

He looks an awful lot like Jack Ruby.

My search for Amazon in posts made with any intelligence 0 returned 0 results in 0.000s -- whatever the hell "s" means. My numbers seem a little down -- I'll have to get on it! So, I guess this means you're a Blevins fan -- he could use one. MeyerLouie

Shutter, had you EVER contributed ANYTHING worthwhile you might have a point. But since you are always going in the wrong direction with the ball like "Wrong Way Harrigan" it can only be assumed that your opinion is as bad as your analysis of anything to do with the Cooper case. You are an obvious nay sayer, bah humbugger, and have no value as an investigator. You'd be prime material for the Innocents Program to concentrate on. Anything you touch is monkey poop. Get a job at Hardy's, you don't even qualify for Mac and Don's University. Straight "F's".

It's possible that since Duane was freshly out of prison, he may have gone straight. Many do, after a few stretches in the can, especially with a parole officer breathing down their neck. ...

Oh really Blevins. Sure about that? Speaking again n things you know little to nothing about? I noticed you did your infamous line item veto, item-by-item on Jo's post.

Yeah, I've seen so many inmates scared straight because of their parole officers. It's a fact Blevins, prison has reformed most of its criminals. I've noticed most criminals confess their crimes, find religion, and then find good paying jobs too as ex-cons -- after having no problems reuniting with their families. You got it, Blevins, you hit the nail right on the head -- again.

Maybe -- just once -- look a little closer, do a little research -- you have no idea how tough it is for ex-cons to re-integrate back into society. So many end up re-offending, so few really make it back -- and not from any lack of effort. Jeez Blevins.

MeyerLouie

Shutter, had you EVER contributed ANYTHING worthwhile you might have a point. But since you are always going in the wrong direction with the ball like "Wrong Way Harrigan" it can only be assumed that your opinion is as bad as your analysis of anything to do with the Cooper case. You are an obvious nay sayer, bah humbugger, and have no value as an investigator. You'd be prime material for the Innocents Program to concentrate on. Anything you touch is monkey poop. Get a job at Hardy's, you don't even qualify for Mac and Don's University. Straight "F's".

Gee BK, you gotta quit sugar coatin' things -- just come out and say how you really feel! I'm giving monkey poop a thumbs down, I'm goin' with bat shit. Don't kid yourself, BK -- there's lots of jobs out there -- Texaco Lifer, Pearl Diver from Yuma, Flea Collar Tester down at the dog kennel, Ex-Exxon Exec,... With a big pile of doodoo like that, I figure there's gotta be a pony under there somewhere! Keep smiling.

MeyerLouie

It's possible that since Duane was freshly out of prison, he may have gone straight. Many do, after a few stretches in the can, especially with a parole officer breathing down their neck. ...

Oh really Blevins. Sure about that? Speaking again n things you know little to nothing about? I noticed you did your infamous line item veto, item-by-item on Jo's post.

Yeah, I've seen so many inmates scared straight because of their parole officers. It's a fact Blevins, prison has reformed most of its criminals. I've noticed most criminals confess their crimes, find religion, and then find good paying jobs too as ex-cons -- after having no problems reuniting with their families. You got it, Blevins, you hit the nail right on the head -- again.

Maybe -- just once -- look a little closer, do a little research -- you have no idea how tough it is for ex-cons to re-integrate back into society. So many end up re-offending, so few really make it back -- and not from any lack of effort. Jeez Blevins.

MeyerLouie

If Blevins bought the KC story at face value like he says he is dumber than an F'n rock. His storyteller is an admitted hoaxer. Ever been to The Garden of the Gods? It's a whole string of big F'n rocks all lined up in a row on display. They are all there. Blevens, Georger. Shutter, Amazon, Jo, etc. It's like Heaven because there is complete silence in .025s.

My search for Amazon in posts made with any intelligence 0 returned 0 results in 0.000s -- whatever the hell "s" means. My numbers seem a little down -- I'll have to get on it! So, I guess this means you're a Blevins fan -- he could use one. MeyerLouie

I am a fan of adult discourse... which was again lacking in the post you just made.

MOMMIE HE TOUCHED ME AGAIN....

Sorry at some point little boys are supposed to grow the fuck up.:S

MeyerLouie

If Blevins bought the KC story at face value like he says he is dumber than an F'n rock. His storyteller is an admitted hoaxer. Ever been to The Garden of the Gods? It's a whole string of big F'n rocks all lined up in a row on display. They are all there. Blevens, Georger. Shutter, Amazon, Jo, etc. It's like Heaven because there is complete silence in .025s.

First week of the month eh Knoss.... got this months shipment eh???