47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Blevins wrote;

Oh, I think the Green River Killer case is QUITE relevant to the Cooper case in one very good way. It demonstrated that witness descriptions and police sketches can be somewhat unreliable in actually catching a perpetrator.

The police received very good descriptions on Ridgway from several different witnesses on which sketches were created. These same sketches and descriptions were posted in all the precincts, locally in the Puget Sound area, even at the 7-11 where Ridgway occasionally shopped. During that time, Ridgway was actually arrested twice for crimes related to prostitution, and interviewed by the Green River Task Force - who had a copy of the sketch right in their own office on the wall. And during some of this time, he was still killing women.

No one ever came forward or recognized Ridgway in any of these encounters based on the sketch. Even after he went on the official suspect list in 1987, amazingly the police never linked him to their own sketch. Even when they had him in their own offices, when he passed a polygraph test.

It wasn't until they dug up his old DNA sample (taken in 1987) and had it tested in 2001 was he finally arrested. The lesson is that witness descriptions aren't always the answer, and can sometimes be inaccurate, depending on the circumstances. High stress levels, for example. There are other reasons. The other lesson is that evidence and witness testimony from someone involved in a crime is a better way to solve a crime than just a sketch.

I never said I was smarter than the FBI.

Well actually you say it all the time, since they won't even give your KC report the 5 minutes they would take for a coffee break. That pisses you off, that's why you take every opportunity to question and revile their every move.

Let's see, who has credibility -- Blevins or CKret? Blevins, 0; Ckret, 100. The ones who saw Cooper only had a few hours, one day, a one time shot. Ridgway was out there murdering women for years and years. There were numerous opportunities to identify this psychopath. The real problem was an incompetent sheriff -- he is now a politician, a US Representative in Congress (his name slips me -- big, tall guy with all-white hair, I've seen him campaigning and debating on TV -- the guy can barely put a sentence together). He should have caught Ridgway years before Ridgway was caught.

You're comparing apples and oranges here, but then again, analogies were never your strong suit. Trust Tina's account more, she spent the most time with Cooper, she talked to him for hours, she stood right next to him at the aft door, she watched him strap on a parachute. All your Ridgway information is pure crap.

MeyerLouie

"WHY the F--- do you think the FBI never allowed me to see the 1966 Jefferson photo!"

you don't have a Jefferson prison photo? are you saying the FBI withheld this from you? have you tried to get it?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

The FBI has a tie with a tie clip on it they claimed to be Coopers!

The witnesses said NO jewelry!

In my day a watch WAS NOT considered jewelry!

I have a photo EVERYONE dissed that showed Duane Weber with a pearl clip - but it was dissed as a flaw in the old photo.

Pearl was Duane's birthstone.

That picture was sent to me by the ex-wife. The clip was a birthday present from the step-kids.

Hell, I can't prove any of it!

Today is the beginning of the end!
Today I move forward with a plan I have procrastinated on - thinking and hoping the FBI would finally make a move.

There is little time left to do what I must do and I need the help of the thread. All of you know my computer capabilities are almost non-existent in the world as it is today.

I need addresses and phone numbers of any and all of the below.

From Spokane to Cour d alene, I need every newspaper, museum, forestry office, smoke jumper associations, Senior center - etc.
Phil Harris Sr would have been about Duane's age (born approx 1922 to 1930 and still residing in the Spokane area in 1980. His son was about my age and living in Denver CO in 1980, but moved back to Spokane that yr.

There are too many Phil Harris's in the area for me to be able to filter them out. Phil Jr. I was told is deceased, but I want to know the history of his Father. Who he was and what he did in his life and any old pictures that might still exist regarding his life and people he knew.

The Oregon Footprints are not enough - I need more Footprints.

I have to move forward and finish this and there is NOT a lot of time or money to devote to this anymore. I will do the same letter to all and if some of you wish to help me compose it - please do. I get to long and drawn out - but, I need these answers - NOW not 6 months from now.

The pictures of the items came out in very poor quality, but having a profession doing them now. The pic will be sent to the FBI by registered mail with a receipt required. I need to be able to mail duplicates of the pics if the FBI does not acknowledge receipt of the items.

I need 2 individivuals who I can send the 2 other packages with receipt required. I need a check point to make sure these items are NOT ignorned by the FBI and they are shown to the witnesses.
Tina DOES not open her mail and the other package I sent to Florence yrs ago was not acknowledged or returned and I sent the return postage inside of the package.

If the FBI does NOT acknowledge the items within a specific time frame you guys suggest - I then GO public with them. At this point in my life I am NOT worried about making a fool out of myself. I need answer now and after 17 yrs I feel entitled to answers and for the FBI to express some kind of interest in my claims.

Since the flame has been lit that means there is a short window of time for these items to be made public. The other pics I had made came out horrible...NO I cannot make the item public until the FBI receives them first - otherwise every crack pot in the Cooper world will then produce other similar items which will only confuse things.

After one of the scam artists or wantabees contacted me - I kept getting UNSOLICITATED emails regarding watches. Hey I may be a dumb broad, but I am NOT that dumb. I just deleted the email without opening them. The pictures are being provided to me by hard copy and on a disk - so they will not be on my hard drive.

I will have copies which I will have a notary sign and date.
2 others will have copies of these notrarized photos....then and ONLY then could the photos be made PUBLIC. If nayone can suggest a better way please let me know. NO they will NOT be made public in the thread UNTIL they are DOCUMENTED by the FBI. Otherwise ALL of you know exactly what would happen. Others would produce similar items and claim their suspect had this or that! NOT going to happen. I have been sitting on this for yrs, BUT until TODAY did NOT feel the urgency.

Perhaps I have been afraid of making a FOOL out of myself, BUT NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR - NOTHING!

377 - you are an attorney and I would like for you to be one of the recipients of a copy of the pictures.

My attorney will receive a copy, but I still wants other to have notarized copies. Perhaps I will only be making a fool out of myself....but NO one can be made a fool out of when they think they might be holding the evidence that puts a suspect on the damn plane.

All I want is to know that I have done ALL in my power to verify what Duane told me....and to support the research I have spent 17 yrs of my on.

Thank YOU guys for any assistance you can provide.
NO Mrsshutter - these things WILL NOT be made public in the thread - when I do things like that the funnies follow - and Knoss is not funny anymore.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jan 10, 2008 you asked Ckret about anyone seeing a watch.

Jan 11, 2008 Ckret reply
None of the witnesses mentioned a watch

You can see the tie clasp for yourself at FBI.gov. It was never a stick pin, it's always been a tie clasp.

I'm guessing Knoss had your head full with the BYU pin....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

http://www.lcs.syr.edu/faculty/higuchi/Papers/AnnRevFluidMechHiguchi.pdf

Snow has raised the possibility that Cossey was wrong about DBC jumping a surplus NB 8 rig with a C9 canopy and that Cooper may have actually jumped with one of Norman's civilian rigs with a low speed canopy (rated at max 150 mph).

I've been trying to find out if a civilian 150 mph rated canopy might have failed structurally if it was deployed at the estimated speed of the 727 at the presumed time of DBC's exit.

Most of the technical papers involve finite element analysis and heavy math and do not directly answer my question.

Butler Parachutes has some intersting info on civilian bailout gear here, which interestingly contemplates the use of silk canopies in 1997 (subject to shorter inspection and repack cycles):

[must be inspected and repacked]... within the preceding 60 days, if any part of the parachute is composed of silk, pongee, or other natural fiber or materials not specified in paragraph (a)(2)(i) of this section.(emphasis supplied)

http://www.butlerparachutes.com/everythi.htm

This part sounds ominous for DBC if he used one of Norman's rigs which was most likely certified under TSO C23b:

TSO C23b (issued in 1949) refers to National Aerospace Standard (NAS) 804 for its performance standards and had Standard and Low Speed (under 150 MPH) category parachutes (there is no such category as "High Speed" although the language is quite common). NAS 804 was really a design standard (rather than performance standard) and because of the vagueness of the language regarding structural tests there were a number of parachutes of marginal strength certificated in Standard Category by using "creative testing methods" to pass the structural tests. A number of these canopies wouldn't have a prayer of passing the newer tests under C23c. It has also been reported that a 5,000 lb. shock load can be exceeded with small, very low porosity canopies at under 100 knots with less than 400 lb. suspended weight.

The later higher standards CSO C 23c and d were adopted in 1984 and 1994 respectively.

The way I read this is that many civilian canopies labled as complying with TSO C23b were nowhere near as structurally sound as a C9 military canopy and might have failed if deployed at higher than rated speeds. Remember, the energy goes up as the SQUARE of velocity.

More from Butler:

BPS conducted over 300 test drops during the H-X SeriesTM test program, 23 of which were structural comparison tests on canopies other than the H-X SeriesTM, including those of our competitors (National, ParaPhernalia and Strong) and several military canopies. At least one round parachute canopy from every manufacturer suffered a structural failure during our comparison testing, including several non-H-X canopies from BPS (but not the XTC-500). Please note that BPS made every attempt to ensure that these tests were conducted in an impartial and fair manner. All parachutes were packed in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and were deployed in exactly the same manner with the same test vehicles as the H-X SeriesTM. Most of the canopies failed at weights and speeds beyond their normally rated structural limits but one did fail at its rated limit.

Snow will almost certainly find more than I have and may even be able to find examples of C23b civilian canopies like Norman's failing during high speed deployments over 150 mph.

So now I must contemplate the grim possibilty that DBC pulled and that his canopy failed, streamering him in at about 100 mph vertical speed. Obviously I want him to have chosen a C9 pit bull canopy that can take a a 170 knot opening and laugh it off.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

mrshutter45

Jan 10, 2008 you asked Ckret about anyone seeing a watch.

Jan 11, 2008 Ckret reply
None of the witnesses mentioned a watch

You can see the tie clasp for yourself at FBI.gov. It was never a stick pin, it's always been a tie clasp.

I'm guessing Knoss had your head full with the BYU pin....

Precisely why I do not say much.
NOT Knoss NEVER got to me with the BYU pin. I told the man he was a NUT, but he kept on and on.

I never said it was a stick pin, but even Himmelsback called it a stick pin - way back when in 1997. With what I could see in the picture which I did NOT have when I confronted the FBI - all I could do was take Mr. H's word.
The exwife sent me the pic yrs later - but the FBI ignored it.

I personally see a small gold bar on the tie - but NO one else could see it, but I still maintain I can see the bar...just outside of the lapel.

NOTE that ALL I had knowledge of regarding the pearl was what Himmelbach told me and in old articles - I NEVER SAW A PICTURE OF the ACTUAL CLIP UNTIL IT WAS PUT ON THE FBI SITE AND IN SLUGGO'S SITE AND ON THIS THREAD.

THAT WAS WENT I ENLARGE THE PHOTO TO GET A GOOD LOOK AT IT AND SENT IT TO THE FBI...BUT THEY DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE PHOTO AND DID NOT CONTACT ME - SO I EXPECT THAT THE MOUTHPIECE JUST TRASHED IT.

WHEN I DID THIS WAS ON THE THREAD...NONE OF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS THE TIE TAC...I STILL THINK IT IS.

I have the same clip, it has a alligator clip on it. the tie had a tac at one point on it, holes remain in the tie.

mrshutter45

"WHY the F--- do you think the FBI never allowed me to see the 1966 Jefferson photo!"

you don't have a Jefferson prison photo? are you saying the FBI withheld this from you? have you tried to get it?

You are Damn RIGHT - CKRET NOR the FBI would allow me to see a Jefferson mug shot.

Also HOW would CKRET know if the witnesses said not WATCH. HE did NOT interview them and all he had WAS their statements in the FILE which obviously stated if YOU guys have it right NO JEWELRY.

See what I mean - young agents have NO idea that in my day - if you said NO jewelry - a WATCH never entered your mind. A watch was not called a piece of jewelry in 1971!

The said NO jewelry - so what did they consider the tie tac?

See what I mean - FLAWED from the beginning! Or a case of 2004 agents trying to understand what a 1971 file meant...There is NO way Ckret was able to mentally place himself in the the 1971 era and comprehend the details and what each meant with their statement.

He applied a 2004 mind set to the statements - not the mind set of 1971.

I believe, don't quote me but Tina said she saw him with the tie on, but nothing about the clip. could have been covered with the overcoat.

"Ckret was able to mentally place himself in the the 1971 era and comprehend the details and what each meant with their statement."

so you can??????

well, I'm not sure I can soak that in, she can't remember a black tie? but can identify a clip that measures 1 and a quarter inch wide by 3/8" high? the thing is hardly noticeable on my clip on tie. I looked for a long time and couldn't find one with real gold, all fake. it's a nice piece, but again it's not that noticeable. to remember it years later is a stretch.

I see he fancies the bar clip in his photo?

it's not a tie tac, a tie tac goes thru the fabric. you don't call a thumb tack a thumb clip????? it has a alligator CLIP.......

sharp or not, I'm still not buying into it......sorry

how do you think the family would of reacted if they knocked on the door Nov. 25, 1971

ok, but also keep in mind religious and normal nice people tell "white lies" you know the ones that don't really hurt people, especially if they are dead.......

perhaps they set out for payback, making NW look bad, payment for the layoffs?????

If this new chute theory comes to light, LD, KC and Duane are dead in the water with Cooper!!!!!!!!

If he had blown up the canopy... His body would have been found under that streamer canopy.

They found the placard... this is not a wilderness... people have been all over it for the last 40 years, hunters, timber cruisers, loggers. Canopies just do not disappear underground or even under forest duff. I keep going back to the placard. Tiny in comparison and it was found.

I have been unfortunate enough to see more than one human body go in under a streamer.. its just not that small of a search target. [:/]

mrshutter45

I believe, don't quote me but Tina said she saw him with the tie on, but nothing about the clip. could have been covered with the overcoat.

"Ckret was able to mentally place himself in the the 1971 era and comprehend the details and what each meant with their statement."

so you can??????

Of Course I can...I was in my (30's).
How old was Ckret in 1971? If I had been in my teens - my mind would have been occupied with boys and proms - not with adult things. How old do you think Ckret was in 1971?

Amazon

If he had blown up the canopy... His body would have been found under that streamer canopy.

They found the placard... this is not a wilderness... people have been all over it for the last 40 years, hunters, timber cruisers, loggers. Canopies just do not disappear underground or even under forest duff. I keep going back to the placard. Tiny in comparison and it was found.

I have been unfortunate enough to see more than one human body go in under a streamer.. its just not that small of a search target. [:/]

The placard was only about 6 inches square, or maybe slightly less. Your statement can be interpreted as meaning you believe that Cooper either got a full canopy and survived or that he cratered and just hasn't been found.

On 377's designation of civilian parachute rated speeds. About 20 years ago, the civilian "low speed" parachutes were rated as up to 150 MPH and the civilian "high speed" parachutes were rated as up to 160 MPH. So the difference was only 10 MPH between the two. And the airliner was going about 225 MPH when Cooper jumped, fell, or was thrown off those stairs.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I don't understand why people poke fun at the idea that Cooper may have backed down the stairs and just pulled the ripcord at the end. Carrying the load DB was packing, and the stairs only dropping 24-36 inches on release. What would YOU do? Bend over REAL low and hope the stairs don't drop suddenly? Hmm. I'm not a skydiver, but if you weren't expecting the stairs to open so little, and it happened, (*surprise, Cooper!*) I'm turning AROUND and taking a good hold before trying those stairs. :)

... not to mention his propeller hat psychics say he had to have
worn to test the wind, backing down the stairs... and his urine
bottle strapped to his 'titanium peg leg' made by English
speakers in French Can'ada...

RobertMBlevins

I don't understand why people poke fun at the idea that Cooper may have backed down the stairs and just pulled the ripcord at the end. Carrying the load DB was packing, and the stairs only dropping 24-36 inches on release. What would YOU do? Bend over REAL low and hope the stairs don't drop suddenly? Hmm. I'm not a skydiver, but if you weren't expecting that, and it happened, I'm turning AROUND and taking a good hold before trying those stairs. :)
I can't say whether Christiansen was the guy, but if he was, it's occurred to me that a man who hadn't jumped in a long time...and was mostly used to going with the static line...might not try a sort-of static-line exit with such a load. I mean no freefall, just pulling off the stairs and letting the inflation pull him away from the jet. I don't know. Just a thought we've already discussed anyway.

Blevins, You need to take those airspeeds seriously. You absolutely would not want to pull the rip cord while still on the stairs. Keep in mind that the downwash and engine exhaust create a very turbulent area just behind and below the aircraft. 377 has written about what he went through during his jumps from jets.

The jet wash area just behind and below the airliner probably has an airspeed quite a bit higher than the airliner's airspeed due to the high energy and high speed exhausts from the three turbojets. You would not want to go into that jet wash area with a parachute that was in the process of opening. Even a 225 MPH rated canopy is going to have problems there if it is out of the pack.

Where do you keep coming up with this idea that Cooper had to go through an opening that was only 2 or 3 feet in height? In the FBI tests, the parachutists managed to walk all the way down to the last step on the stairs. Surely you understand that the weight of the jumper would lower those stairs quite a bit further than they would drop without anyone on them.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Okay. Then where's the body and all the stuff? Maybe he did freefall. No one really knows for sure. But the lack of ground evidence points MORE to survival than it does to fatality. It's been more than forty years now, and the area in which Cooper jumped isn't exactly the North Cascades, and is heavily used. I understand what you're saying, but WHERE IS THE STUFF? It's the Big Question.

The 'official' flight path says he probably didn't go into the Columbia unless he waited until they were practically over Portland. I'm not buying the We-Flew-Over-Tina-Bar scenario without proof. And for some reason, the FBI did concentrate their search between Merwin Lake and points south. And that is some distance east of Tina Bar.

In order to discount the FBI's version of the dropzone, proof is required. And if Cooper didn't go into Lake Merwin, then it is very likely someone would have discovered at least a piece of the evidence by now.

Oh..just saw your last comment. Bill Rataczak claimed that the stairs would only drop 24-36" in flight. Didn't those test jumpers have stairs that were made to lower and lock into place? Don't know, but I thought I heard that's the way it was done. On Flight 305 they didn't have that. Rataczak said airflow would prevent them from dropping further on their own.

Shutter says in part:

'If this new chute theory comes to light, LD, KC and Duane are dead in the water with Cooper!!!!!!!! '

Yeah. Okay. Let me know when you find the body, the briefcase, the money bag, the parachutes, etc. Cossey is on the record in several places about the canopy used and the backpack. He should know. He may not have owned those chutes, but he did pack them.

Blevins, Your questions about the stairs dropping were answered in the post you responded to. So read it again and slowly and see if you can find those answers. Keep in mind that the aircraft used in the FBI drop tests was the actual hijacked aircraft. Since this is common knowledge, my suggestion is that you take some time off from pushing your book on KC and read up on the actual hijacking. Maybe you can learn something.

You need proof that the FBI's flight path is WRONG and you also need proof that the FBI's analysis of the Amboy parachute is RIGHT. I get the impression that you don't believe anything that doesn't fit into your preconceived theories.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

MeyerLouie says in part:

'All your Ridgway information is pure crap...'

Actually, it's the truth. And we weren't talking about Christiansen or the FBI report on him. We were talking about eyewitness identifications that are used to create a police sketch. This is different from putting a suspect in a lineup and asking a witness to pick out the perp, which in some ways can be a more reliable method.

One thing that eyewitnesses do a lot is this: Unless they keep notes during the actual crime, (extremely rare) they tend to forget details on the suspect, and instead focus on key events during the crime.

And I'm going to take your line of reasoning over what Ckret and the FBI have determined. Did you read Ckret's post from 2007 I posted here? It's pretty clear, Blevins. You don't have a leg to stand on. The FBI don't know, and you do? Now, that's laughable.

MeyerLouie

RobertMBlevins

Flight path wrong? A lot of people worked on that, and many of them were very smart folks. To date, no definitive proof that they got that wrong has emerged. But unlike the Amboy chute, a lot of outside experts worked on that. So I'm willing to accept the results unless it's proven wrong.

Blevins, Do you have some names for these "outside experts"?

Robert99

Robert99

***Flight path wrong? A lot of people worked on that, and many of them were very smart folks. To date, no definitive proof that they got that wrong has emerged. But unlike the Amboy chute, a lot of outside experts worked on that. So I'm willing to accept the results unless it's proven wrong.

Blevins, Do you have some names for these "outside experts"?

Robert99

Let's bail Blevins out with some names -

Charlie Blevins, grandpa of Robert M.
Nellie Snodgrass; psychic extraordinair -
Emily Gaposchkin, astro physicist Harvard
Chek'nee Canoe; trapper
They Ann Them; global map construction
Jim Crow; Lakota tracker
Jo Weber; mother of They Ann Them
Bernie Geestman; evil genius conceived the Cooper Drop Matrix
and the Blevins Downfall, tugboat navigator & FBI consultant ...

:D

Blevins wrote:

They tell me now that they believe Christiansen was the hijacker, and that Geestman assisted him. They are no longer speaking with Mr Geestman or visiting him up in Port Angeles. You can take that as you wish.

My advice to them: Call me again if you get Bernie to confess. They said they would. It's doubtful they will, since Bernie is a pretty cagey guy. Even his own family calls him a liar and a crook. Same as everyone else I ever talked to about him. He must be a GOOD crook. He doesn't have a criminal record. :)

Flimsy, shaky, it proves absolutely nothing, Blevins. I don't get any good, strong feeling about this story helping solve anything Cooper. Nada, zip, zero.

You keep coming back to this Geetsman guy. I'm still not seeing how he helps your cause in any way whatsoever. He makes zero contribution to your story's believability. In fact, I think he hinders it. You've stated he's been called a liar, he's cagey, and he's a crook. I saw him make a fool of himself on Decoded. Why would you believe anything that came out of his mouth? I'm just not seeing how he helps your cause one iota, and I have never seen it -- even after all those times you repeated your story like a broken record. What does he do to help your story that KC=DBC? I repeat, I'm not seeing it, I never have. Your story builds up to something, but I'm not sure what. It's quite anticlimactic, a letdown if you will. I see lots of smoke, but no fire.

However, that woman with three horses abreast (I finally got it right) was quite impressive -- so impressive you will never, ever be able to live that one down, as long as you live. Ever regret saying it? And to think -- it was just one little paragraph, a couple of sentences, in the book that you co-wrote, but have taken all the flak for. As a matter o fact, where is Porteous? Looks like he left you to fend for yourself and run interfere for the both of you. How come we have never heard word one from him here about 'Blast'? Why is it just you? Poor guy -- did you get stuck with all the work, he got all the credit? It happens.

And you say there's reason to believe Geetsman might have been Cooper's assistant? That's a big jump, pretty far-fetched, Blevins. A whole chain of improbable events would have to line up in order for that to happen. A very unlikely proposition.

There's a nasty rumor going around. Maybe you heard -- Ken Christiansen is not DB Cooper. Farflung is. I kid you not! That's why Farflung has never revealed his true identity. He's kind of a mystery, you know. You've probably noticed he disappears for extended periods -- nobody knows where he goes. Rumor has it this last time he made great efforts to reconnect with his ex -- Mrs. Cooper. That trip to Florida can be brutal!

Maybe that'll piss off Farflung enough to come back with a response (you're missed Farf), or maybe Twisty Butt finally did give him a call. If so, we'll never see him again.

MeyerLouie

See what I mean - young agents have NO idea that in my day - if you said NO jewelry - a WATCH never entered your mind. A watch was not called a piece of jewelry in 1971!

I wore a watch that year, we called watches jewelry. But don't take my word for it -- I grew up in a little hick town in Eastern Washington. Yeah, we had running water and electricity and everything. Even country folks like us, who didn't get out much, thought of watches as jewlery.

MeyerLouie

Robert99

Who worked on the flight path of 305 after it left Seattle? Is that like a trick question or something? You should know the answer to this already. Let's just say LOTS of people. Okay. Radar info. The FBI. Certain people from Northwest Airlines. But you already knew that. If you want to discredit the official flight path, you will have to give PROOF on why it's inaccurate.

You're just trying to dodge around all that in order to promote your They-Flew-Over-Tina-Bar-Which-Explains-Why-The-Money-Was-Found-There-And-Cooper-Must-Be-Dead stuff.

You write the above and then call Robert99's words: stuff ?

What? Did you lose your card up your sleeve, or the written
answer on the bottom of your shoe, or the pea under thimble
no.3? Compose yourself. Concentrate. The correct answer may
come - :D. I love your stupid tests of the maldum fornax
trying to humiliate people into giving the answers you don't
have and can't come up with to make you look better ... do you
take notes, Bernie?

:D

Well, uhhhh... who has ever said 305 went straight over Tina
Bar? Give us the name of the person? I'm just turning all yellow
waiting to hear you give it. Could it have been Bernie Geestman.
Or "That Woman" ? Who said that? I'm curious to know. Just
consult the bottom of your shoe or the pea under thimble No,.3

Was it Robt99? Well no it wasn't. Who thar hav you in mind?

ooo ooo ooo! I know! It was Sluggo.

ooo ooo ooo! I know! It was Smokin99.

I give up ... tell us, for a change, without us having to tell you
after suffering your humiliation and "wage earner sheeple"
award? Oh Leviathan with the Blevitron!