47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mrshutter45

Yes, I categorize him with Bob Knoss now. Knoss quickly comes up with new angles that can't be verified, or even checked. this allows time for the refueling plane to line up and dump lbs of fuel to last for miles. he fails to see, or understand that I can verify things without his help. it's all good...;)

I tried post a moment ago, but I keep getting disconnected.

Need some advise - over the yrs I have recieved messages from Knoss & others who do not post here. These are long & some of it I do not want to repeat...

All of you know Knoss has multipersonalities...He denies he is the other "persons" contacting me & he is now being used by a man who contacted me for well over a yr.

I am talking about things that have transpired in the last yr and 1/2. He told me...then he started using Knoss recently. The last thing Knoss needed what someone PLANTING things in his head.

This man was contacting me and he would get very angry. Cossey came up deceased...after he sort of disappeared for a period of a few days. Then some strange things happened here. It made me paranoid and I let it go. Now this man is using Knoss & it angers me he would involve this very vuneral individual.

What is the legal stand point if I start posting excerpts from the contacts this man had with me & the stories Knoss recently told me - stories prompted by this other person.

None of this have I discussed in the thread but now I think it is TIME.

I would appreciate it if Bruce would lay off of the vulgar & demeaning remarks when he speaks of me and others.

Things have transpired that I have NOT spoke of on this thread. can reword things the man told me, but what if I actually used his emails and of course much of it was by phone...but I made notes.

He gave me actual names of individuals...then he trick poor Knoss into his game....

I knew the person contacting me recently was Knoss and he was being prompted by this other man. What I want to know is what or why this other man got in contact with me. Claimed he was trying to help. Lies and stories to not help anyone.

I hope this man knows how vunerable Knoss is.

I intend to give the NAMES the man gave me and let you computer experts find out all you can about the individuals...or if they even existed. I was frightened by this man because Cossey came up deceased during the heat of my conversations with him.

Now he has poor Knoss claiming he is a man in WA who has throat cancer and is having laser treatment on his eyes....and is 88 yrs old. Knoss is not a good actor or instrument to be used in such a way.

I think it time the FBI did something! I have my theories about this mid west guy, but that is all - theories.

So 377 - how much trouble can I get in by doing this - other than come up WACKED the way Cossey did.

What I have is really way out there and it encompasses other individuals that I do not know if they are real or fabricated by the man....When Knoss started using the names and the details - that is when I knew there was a connection.

Of course Knoss was trying to pretend to be this other person, but an actor he is NOT.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Makes me wonder exactly who is behind these stories...

The one guy was out of the mid west not too far from Knoss - and supposedly had a business there.
But he tells me about to guys from NY and then a man and woman from WA.

Kept telling me he had investigated this or that and went to WA to such and such places - but, I had worked with individuals in one specific place he mentioned and I knew there was ONLY ONE person in that facility and this person was not connected to the caller....FIRST strong RED light! Up unit then I was regarding his stories with skeptically but trying to find out his purpose and if he was for real...

I still do not know where he came up with his stories from! But the other person who contacted me with the same & similar stories was KNOSS. I can't prove it - but, I expect the ping posts used can..

I reported ALL of these communications to the FBI over the last 18 months, but never heard from them one way or another as to the validity of the subjects or subjects.

I gave them NAMES and as much a I could --- but they never asked me to verify any of it. Maybe they thought I was fabricating all of it.

Supposedly one of these individuals was questioned by the FBI, but the FBI never verified if this was true.

Before I realized my last contacts were actually Knoss - I had already contacted the FBI.....I copied every email an sent them to the FBI & I called the FBI. Knoss played his part well the first 3 contacts - but then he is NOT an actor...and I started to connect the two stories and connected Knoss to the BULL & JAX.

I think BULL & JAX might have been one and the same or two guys working on getting their PI. as he claimed at one time. The voice on the phone was always the same.

Knoss screwed up and the other guy also screwed up - they couldn't remember the names and the story jumped from Ks to WA and back to 2 men in N.Y.

SEE guys - I have been very busy the last few yrs...this kind of stuff was going on while I was posting on this thread about OTHER things.

These guys could be what I call GAMERS - just trying to see how they could play around with the story. Because some of it did match things I knew about Weber - it had my attention.

There were a few things I had NOT told the world and this first guy did nail them....but maybe he heard the stories from someone else....like the FBI or a person who spent time with Weber in prison or on a personal basis.

Knoss really screwed up when he said there was 3 men on that plane then I knew my gut was not wrong....and it was scam...

I kept getting this message back on some of the communications:

Bear in mind I do NOT have anyone in my flles with such an address:

Can any of you computer Geeks tell me what this means.

The following message to was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons. See http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html'

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; [63.250.192.46]
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons. See http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html' (delivery attempts: 0)

Does this mean that NONE of the copies I sent out were receive and who the hell is this email for. I have not seen this until recently...

"...All of you know Knoss has multipersonalities..."

No, Mrs. Cooper, I didn't know that.

Speaking of multiple personalities, can you shed more light on why you write about yourself in the third person? Yes, I know you commented a month or so ago saying that you do so as a stylistic thing common to folks your age, but I had never seen it before outside of a psychiatric facility.

As for my moving back to New York, I am not welcome there for the long haul, as you know. Apparently I am too abrasive, opinionated, weird and aggressive for NY.

That said, I am welcome to visit. Just last week my ex told me she misses me.

Speaking of family, how is yours?

By the way, Snowmman and I have developed a correspondence on the Mountain News, talking about Ramtha and JZ Knight. He thinks I'm a total nut job, but I'm holding my own and I think he respects me for that!

Is Snowmman still interested in the Cooper case, and would he return to DZ if allowed?

I've been reading the earlier parts of the thread and really enjoy his and Sluggos contributions. They actually discuss Cooper back there!!
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

Is Snowmman still interested in the Cooper case, and would he return to DZ if allowed?

I've reading the earlier parts of the thread and really enjoy his and Sluggos contributions. They actually discuss Cooper back there!!

I like to think that Snowmman is interested in anything I write, but I realize that some might think that arrogant of me.

As for Snow's interests these days, I really don't know if he would like to delve back into Cooper World and our exploits here. I'd ask him, but since I know neither his real name or his contact info, I am limited. Perhaps you asked him on the MN? Check the Ramtha stuff that I posted in May, 2014.

The real question is: Is Quade interested in the Cooper case, and why has he banned one of the most knowledgeable members of this forum. Now, that's a mystery.

ParrotheadVol

I've reading the earlier parts of the thread and really enjoy his and Sluggos contributions. They actually discuss Cooper back there!!

The Snowmman/Quade matter appears to be set in stone for the ages.

However, you might send 377 (who knows Snowmman) a PM and inquire about contacting Snowmman by other means.

Based on my personal experience, Snowmman is willing to communicate with others. Who knows, he may contact you first, as he did me. He has his ways.

Robert99

"...I would appreciate it if Bruce would lay off of the vulgar & demeaning remarks when he speaks of me and others...."

Dream on Mrs. Cooper. Your job is to be nice and apologize to all the people that your dead husband harmed in life.

My job is to see if you are doing your job, and if not, why not.

Robert after your done investigating Kenny i'll take over investigating Kenny from you and you know what that means that you have to give me the witnesses addresses including that old snake pervert liar Bernie Geestman what do you think of that
*** he's lying-Bernie Geestman on Decoded referring to you which I find funny

Robert99 I enjoyed reading the unmolested posting you and homid made on the other thread. I truely wish this thread could get on subject and remain on subject without all of the cutting and crude remarks.

I note the ones contributing to the Flight path did not have to put up with others who only come here for their social time...making cutting and rude remarks about others.

At one time I was able to read it - but not anymore..

I would like for you & homid & anyone with communications experience - what was considered cutting edge in the 60's to make some postings reference this:

Start with communications used by Intermountain Communications. There was one man who actually created a lot of that technology - what was his name. He later lived in WA & continued to work on his projects & used the knowledge to make a living at the Dams. Know his name....he was briefly put on leave after the Cooper incident, but later got his job back...Seems there was a quich that night on his watch.

Would not someone who worked with Intermountain Communication & Hughes Aircraft have worked in futuristic Satellite development not have the knowledge I have spoke about in 1971. Communications from ground to plane without heavy equipment. He continued to develope the techology on his own, but was not heard.

His experiements were used to develope much of what they used later - to track planes - with bings.
Does anyone know that man's name. Someone else took the credit in later yrs...but these guys had it, used it & experimented with it in WA in 1969 to 1971.

This would later become the forerunner of the satelliite technology of today. He was so absorbed with it he lived like a hermit....and had a family member who had some kind of manufacturing company. He never got the credit for the technology he developed..

Explore this story I heard LONG ago...from a man who supposedly had some knowledge of this. Was the technology that became the satellite technology of today highjacked. The man never got the credit for the technology he developed - so he used it to prove it worked - the history of the only unsolved skyjacking.

There was more than one person and there was a man on the ground - maybe more than one.

Hell, how could or would the government admit the man on the ground had technology they did NOT have....If the man had the technology & the government knew about it or denied it existed - you can bet the US would cover it up.

There seemed to be NO market for what this man developed - the skyjacking proved the technology was indeed needed and had a purpose... NOTE at the time McChord had trackers & those trackers had to be pinged from someplace on the ground and yet constantly I am told the technology was not known in 1971.

There seems to be a something missing in the technology loop of the times. The Skyjacker used that knowledge to prove it could be done - later a lot of men made a lot of money off of it....

I have told you guys there where somethings I knew, but never told & this is one of them. What I was told in its and bits finally makes sense now...& the reason the skyjacker was never caught or prosecuted - it is called blackmail.

Only one skyjacker, but others who arranged the skyjacking. Do the deed and then let the government know how it was done!What I am not supposed to know! Why the money was never found!

A large insurance company was vested in this! It also explaines Duane's employment and the fact that we never did without money.
In 1990 he got his last payment.

What NO one knew I knew, but it is time! Now the story needs to be told. The only Unsolved Skyjacking in history - They xxxxxxx proved it was needed. Then someone made a lot of MONEY off of the development of the technology.

Well, this is the secret no one wanted told. Find the developer of the technogy & those who $$$ from it and the case is solved.
:):|

Jo is tired!

Now I want my share for the 18 yrs I have put in to this - I think tjat is fair.

Times are diferent but 200 mil untaxable dollar would com in pretty handy about now .... I need a new
Roof , a new car and a caretacker for ehe next 5 yrs...Good night and sweet dreams.

Jo,

First, I am NOT going to repeat your message.

Second, I am NOT going to get involved in such nonsense.

Third, I WILL spend any spare time I have searching for Jackelopes here in Arizona. But, in reality, I don't think they exist despite claims to the contrary by a couple of posters on this thread.

Fourth, Duane DID NOT have anything to with the CIA or the firms you mentioned even though you wrote him into that story you copied from the CIA's web page.

Fifth, get some sleep and make an appointment with your shrink tomorrow.

Finally, I thought your previous claims about Duane getting radio signals through his corset was more creative. You're losing your touch.

Robert99

Seventh who are you kidding? the FBI has dismissed KC years ago. "He is not a viable suspect"

Tina had to look up at Cooper. you don't really believe that she was wrong do you?
Tina 5' 8"..KC 5' 8"

Many of your so called witnesses are proving to be not creditable! in your words LIARS.
The very television show you push believes Bernie Geestman was NOT the accomplice in
the Cooper case. Oops.

are you kidding me? you really expect the FBI to believe all the misinformation you keep trying
to send them? the FBI doesn't like revisions. the PDF first edition, the PDF second edition? you
say, follow the money trail? I did, and it failed.

It's funny how the FBI keeps stating they THINK they know where Cooper landed, and show what
they believe is the known flight path.

Quotes from the FBI regarding Kenny Christiansen:

"he's not a viable suspect" FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs.

"all the suspects still being touted by Cooper sleuths have been ruled out"

"I'm sure he absolutely believes his brother is D.B. Cooper," said Larry Carr, who has been the lead investigator on the case for just over a year. "It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you"

"If you make serious posts (as Jo says) over at the alternate site, then why do you care what she says at Dropzone?"

Why do you care what is, or isn't said "over there"
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I'm probably the only one to look for DB Cooper in the Picacho Mountains...but you never know where you might find him...certainly not here.

attached: pic and map of the Picacho range...location...directly north across I-10 from Picacho Peak.

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

RobertMBlevins

Pretty defensive regarding Christiansen aren't you? I see your quote from Agent Carr and those others. Here's another from Agent Gutt in Seattle:

"Your assumption that Christiansen has been eliminated is wrong. Some here (in the Seattle office) believe he is a good suspect. Others believe there are better suspects..."

Just saying. :)

One point I'd like to make is -- How many people in the Seattle FBI office are really familiar with the Cooper case? How many have even read the case file? It's a 40 year old case. It's assigned to someone else.

It seems pretty likely that people on this forum (especially those who read Carr's posts on DZ summarizing the public information in the file) are more knowledgeable about the case than most of the agents in the Seattle FBI office.

Actually, I wish that WEREN'T true. If there were several in the Seattle FBI office who were interested in the case, we might get other suspects and information reviewed.

Until someone can put a name to an FBI agent that thinks KC is a good suspect, I will continue to believe there are none. I don't think there are many people at all that buy KC as a viable suspect.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RobertMBlevins

Pretty defensive regarding Christiansen aren't you? I see your quote from Agent Carr and those others. Here's another from Agent Gutt in Seattle:

"Your assumption that Christiansen has been eliminated is wrong. Some here (in the Seattle office) believe he is a good suspect. Others believe there are better suspects..."

Just saying. :)

Juss sayin __________________________________ WHAT!?

The dindar superhydropazes the dondor, in the maldum fornax?

You say more without sayin nothin than any other human being hanging onto the maldum fornax with his lips!

You remind me of ________________________ JO WEBER!

Shall we call you: MISTER COOPER?

RobertMBlevins

***Jo,

First, I am NOT going to repeat your message.

yada yada yada . . . . . . . .

Quote from co-pilot Bill Rataczak:

'We know where Cooper jumped. We just don't know where he landed...'

Sohhhhhhhhhhh ? What ? ___________________________ ?

If you know where he jumped you know the radius within which
he had to have landed ? Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ?

Play it again Sham Wow Blevinaide.

Jo wrote:

NOTE at the time McChord had trackers & those trackers had to be pinged from someplace on the ground and yet constantly I am told the technology was not known in 1971.

Wrong Jo. Those so called trackers that McChord had were simple locator beacons that transmit a swept tone on 243.0 Mhz when activated. They transmit in the blind and have no means of being "pinged" like a transponder. They were installed on ejection seat chutes and some bailout chutes. Some of these military locator beacon transmitters were installed in the chutes given to Richard McCoy but as I recall he tossed those chutes out to confound searchers.

The URT 21 was a typical locator beacon used during the Norjack era.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS523US532&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=URT%2021&safe=off

I've noticed that no matter how much anyone tells you about wireless nav and comm technology available in 1971 you don't change your mind one tiny bit. E.g. Duane had a CB that could also communicate on the VHF AM aviation band, locator beacons on power transmission towers were used by Duane, Duane had concealed means of using VOR stations to determine his location, etc etc.

Cooper wasn't flying the plane or giving detailed navigation orders to the crew. So what use was all this alleged high tech gear he had? Cooper probably could do some eyeball position estimating through breaks in the clouds if he knew the area. What need would there be for precision navigation gear if you are not controlling the flight path? It might help you determine a good exit point but eyeball nav would do that too.
McCoy and Heady landed amazingly close to their intended destinations and neither had anything but eyeball nav.

Hey, you essentially said on this forum that you were at death's door and then issued no further word on your medical condition. Did you get some better than expected diagnostic news? Hope so Jo.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.