47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

***Hmmmmm....Why didn't I guess it? Robert won't post the PDF because he's not allowed to post on the other site. It's so clear - it's just spite!'

What gave you the idea I wanted to post over there?

Besides...

'And you are not being singled out. I haven't provided it to anyone yet who wasn't completely certified beforehand. One entity I made sign a confidentiality agreement...'

Why don't we just say AB of Seattle could get sued for releasing that information publicly, possibly causing certain people to be harrassed by email, phone, personal visits, and snail mail...and leave it at that. At least with the media, when they take responsibility then it becomes their problem if they misuse the information. And trust me, I'm not providing it to too many media entities right now. They have to ask and it comes with caveats. I shouldn't have done the FIRST one.

uh, you logged on to the other site incognito?

RobertMBlevins

I'm going to answer your post section by section because I think it will work better that way:

... junk clipped ....

On a side note, since you and many of the people who have supported your views on this situation are 100% convinced KC wasn't the guy...then why waste your time asking me more questions about him? Maybe it's time to move on.

Now that's a valid question for a change!

Why not move on. You are unable to! But you are vested. Not to
mention neurotic as hell. However you do demand some attention
and knocking that down has its own merits and demerits. You
keep pushing - they keep pushing back. It's your story; someone
is bound to want to examine it and if it is junk then knock it
down. That's human nature. In the end you have no control over
others as much as you would like it! It's a big world out there
Bobby.

Second; move on to what? As the Cooper case currently stands
its damned near Undecidable and thwarted by no opportunities
for new real evidence. Gray's book didn't help much. Kaye's work
is over most people's heads with no opportunities for peer lab
work which might give Tom's work clarification/direction. That's
not Tom's fault!

Into the void of Cooperlandt you fell. Plop. There was nothing
else going.

The interesting part is it could have been Gray and Porteous, not
you and Porteous. Gray could have taken Kenny's story further
without much extra effort, but he chose for some reason not to.
Gray may have decided Kenny was not a viable suspect and
there were bigger-better challenges waving 'Hello!". Lyle wanted
a movie deal from Day One.

What the public wants is the REAL D.B. COOPER, and not
some phony substitute.

Have you contributed anything new? No.

Somewhere out there is the real Dan Cooper, with real facts, and
his story.

Made up substitutes just aren't going to cut it. Some kid may
have the dedication and the brains and the luck to find him some
day, after doing millions maybe even billions of genetic
comparisons just to establish a line of inquiry which yields
collateral hard evidence ... or maybe never.

That is a level quite above anything you have pursued to date
or are even qualified to pursue. It's not a criticism; just a fact.

What the public wants is the REAL D.B. COOPER, and not
some phony substitute. That in itself is some kind of Trust some
decide is worth serving.

I'll tell you one more time Robert, you read Bruce's blog where I said you will not be welcome. that's my right. ten days after the forum started you were banned once you finally revealed who you were. you were signed up earlier than that under a false name. nothing had been said about you by Cook at the point when you popped on.

Now, over a year ago we had a little disagreement about copyright video's. you called me a liar, and then tried to say I changed my post. you had me mixed up with another poster at the time. I then blocked you from my PM's. you keep whining that you can't get a hold of me when a valid email address is clearly present on here! obviously I have my reasons. then, I go to your little cleaning site and find you using a Beetles song, and try and claim you were paying for the rights of it via Paypal at a price any fool would know was a phony response.

Being banned from somewhere, and refusing to answer questions are two different things. everything is spiteful and vindictive once someone goes against your agenda!. you did the samething on Amazon.com with someone that was against you, but 89 out of 104 found his comments useful. whether you like it or not, you fall into your own category of a Cooper nut.

This forum, just like all the others has inaccurate, or hateful things said on it. has anyone removed any of it on here? you don't have any defense against that. your damn right I get defensive when someone tries to twist things out of shape. when it comes to questions about a suspect, and those questions are clearly in the public's view. I expect a public answer. If something personal is mentioned about a suspect. I don't have a problem keeping it out of a public forum. other than that it belongs in the public's opinion.

You don't seem to have a problem publicly accusing several people of a Federal crime. were is there opportunity to speak out? does Bernie know everything you have said about him that's plastered all over the internet? all I've heard from him is two words about you "he's lying"...If I was Bernie, I would take action against you. let's turn the table again. what would you do if you were Bernie. I'll tell ya. you would go ballistic. it's in your personality..
you would start whining he has no proof against you. you would make video's, websites, try and discredit him as much as possible diverting away from the actual claim. it would be just as endless as claiming KC is Cooper....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

'That is a level quite above anything you have pursued to date or are even qualified to pursue. It's not a criticism; just a fact...'

You don't know me. You've never even met me. You make a lot of assumptions.

Basically, you are trying to call me 'stupid'. (Unfortunately, you get the role of 'Otto' here, not Jamie Lee Curtis.)

That's great, professor. Hey...check this out. When you reach more than FIFTY books edited for others and create nearly FIVE HUNDRED illustrated articles viewed by a ton of folks, both done over the last seven years...then you can stand in judgment on how unintelligent I am, or what I am capable of.

Robert,
I know it seems like Georger jumps on you for anything you write, but in this case, he's making an honest post.

The stuff Georger is talking about is way above MY head, and probably most of people on this forum.

That is not to say any of us couldn't get some education and learn about that kind of stuff. But, publishing books does not make anyone any more qualified.

RobertMBlevins

'That is a level quite above anything you have pursued to date or are even qualified to pursue. It's not a criticism; just a fact...'

You don't know me. You've never even met me. You make a lot of assumptions.

Basically, you are trying to call me 'stupid'. (Unfortunately, you get the role of 'Otto' here, not Jamie Lee Curtis.)

That's great, professor. Hey...check this out. When you reach more than FIFTY books edited for others and create nearly FIVE HUNDRED illustrated articles viewed by a ton of folks, both done over the last seven years...then you can stand in judgment on how unintelligent I am, or what I am capable of.

Trust me. I didn't just fall off the apple cart.

EDIT: I will agree that it's too bad that Porteous and Gray didn't work together on Christiansen. But maybe that's what happens when two different people are working on two different books and using two different sets of information. That's the way it went, and there is no changing that now.

It was left to me to go around and interview all these people. This was my first time working on a possible criminal investigation, but NOT my first time doing interviews. I've done plenty of those, and had done so for a long time.

But when you discover that some people are lying to you, and others are being truthful, it can be tough to winnow out the final result. The only thing I can offer is that I have reached a point with Christiansen...no matter what others say...that the basic truth on him CAN be determined with a little effort. It's never been about money, or whether I got some things right or wrong. It's always been about the end truth regarding Christiansen, and seeking that truth has been a long and convoluted road I assure you.

Have YOU always been right? I have a posting from you on another website from 2008. In that one, you name Duane Weber as the most likely suspect (at that time) and have money going down the Columbia River to Tina Bar at double-quick speed, according to your calculations. (Fifteen miles in five minutes) And many other things you aren't saying now, like where Cooper landed, etc.

I made that post into a Word doc. Would you like to see it? (Not publicly. I'm not trying to embarrass you.)

Generally, I'm pretty nice to most folk. But on the rare occasion I come down on someone, they usually deserve it and it ends up like THIS.

I have a sense of humor too.... :)

We don't know you! ????

ok, ko, 10-4, 9-3, 22, 17, 94.

slamalaka didi mini ninny nanny noo-noo too-too.

Have a nice day on your camel, in the Alps. Say hello to BIg Bird.

:S

Somebody, who says we don't know him, who goes by the name
of RobertMBlevins with 5300+ posts here at Dropzone, posted
below several days back, as follows:

"Christiansen hijacks the plane, and during this time makes
sure no one on the flight crew except the stewardesses get a
look at him. This was probably one of the biggest risks
Christiansen took, i.e. that he might be recognized by another
NWA crew member. However, Bruce Kitt, the curator of NWA
History.org has testified that if Kenny Christiansen mostly did the
Orient routes, his chances of being recognized were probably
slim. He testified on-camera about this on the Decoded
program.
" [RobertMBlevins Jun 20, 2014, 8:05 PM Post #53801
of 53802 (68 views)]

So, I called NWA historian Bruce Kitt. Mr. Kitt flatly disputes he
ever meant what Blevins is implying he meant, above. In a word,
Kitt says from his experience with Blevins and producer, Marisa
Kagin, 'the whole thing was preconceived, and they didn't film me
saying or allow me to say, what I had told Brad Meltzer'.

(2) 'Brad Meltzer called me to arrange my flight for the filming in
Seattle and I told him I did not consider Kenny Christiansen a
viable suspect, or that he was D.B. Cooper. I explained why.
When he told the producer what I had said, she "threw a cow".
When the filming was done they never asked anything other than
general questions, and they just avoided the issue of whether I
thought Christiansen had been Cooper, and what I had told Brad
Meltzer. It was pretty clear to me the whole thing was biased
with a preconceived outcome in mind. It was a media event and
they didn't want facts'.

(3) 'I never meant to say that Kenny wouldn't have been
recognized', as Blevins is now saying. What they filmed me
saying is not "testimony" of any kind, as Blevins is putting it.
He is twisting my words on the one hand and ignoring what I told
Brad Meltzer in detail, on the other hand. The whole thing is a
media bottomless pit.'

(4) It's always been my understanding that the FBI and NWA
looked at NWA employees. I know this doesn't agree with what
Blevins has been promoting. NWA had its own internal Security
system in addition to the FBI.

(5) Mr. Christiansen was well known, a long time employee. He
doesn't fit anything in the Cooper profile no matter whose profile
you use.

Thank you, Bruce Kitt, NWA Historian.

yellowoxide

and thank you, georger. good work.

"just the facts, ma'am" ( Joe Friday)

There is more, but specific to the Cooper case which I am sharing with others in the background. Sooner or later we will be posting about that.

I do need to mention all of this may be a distraction for Mr. Kitt.

I have the definite impression he never intended to get into a
full blown controversy over KC or the Cooper matter, all of this
being far down the ladder in his attentions, as Curator of the
NWA History Centre.

I appreciated him taking the time to talk to me.

The question that comes to mind, is why would Mr. Kitt be willing to travel to the presentation (which is now off again) at Auburn Days if these were his opinions? I certainly do not doubt what you are saying, I'm just curious about his intentions. Good post, Interesting stuff.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

The question that comes to mind, is why would Mr. Kitt be willing to travel to the presentation (which is now off again) at Auburn Days if these were his opinions? I certainly do not doubt what you are saying, I'm just curious about his intentions. Good post, Interesting stuff.

Possibly had other business ventures in the area?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"Side Note: When I read continually that Lyle Christiansen's only motivation was to make a movie and not find out the truth about his brother, I keep thinking of these facts:"

Robert, Lyle paid almost $500 twice to send letters to a producer. If Lyle is looking for the truth, sending you information isn't the correct path. he wants to waste money on producers? he should hire another investigator, and have him do a complete investigation on the Kenny C, then if anything of value should surface, you then submit the information to Law Enforcement, and not a part time writer. you shouldn't have anything to do with
it past a certain point. the PDF to the FBI should be proof enough you didn't know what you were doing. waiting for LEO, or the media to step up is baloney. pay for an actual respected P.I. that doesn't know any of you, or even Kenny. let him do his job. you want the truth? there it is right there for the taking. no waiting. to easy, or simple?

A good example of how things are done is by looking at Vicki's position. she has a few theories, and thoughts of what happened to her father, but, she is going through the proper channels to get it done, and not living off of speculation, or what someone said concluding that her father must be this, or must be that.

You don't like reading things negative about Lyle? what if Cossey's family finds this thread with you constantly calling him a liar soon after his death? no mistakes by anyone except Robert. everyone else is a liar.....

yellowoxide

and thank you, georger. good work.

It just goes to show that people with preferred Cooper suspects will hear what they want to hear, and filter out what doesn't match the preferred story.

It would be interesting to hear more of Dawn Androsko's story. Someone she doesn't know lends her the present day equivalent of $25000? Somehow she pays it back in two years as a single mother with three kids? There's no paperwork supporting it? I suspect Robert heard what he wanted to hear? I wonder what he didn't hear.

ParrotheadVol

I didn't get into that with him. At the outset of our conversation,
trying to place things in time and context, I did say it was my
understanding he was headed out to Washington to take in
Blevins' presentation - he replied, "well Im going to Seattle", but
he didn't clarify the purpose of his trip, whoever is going with
him, and he did not mention or confirm or deny 'going to see
Blevins'.

I didn't pursue it further because he starting laying out his views
on KC, Decoded and what had happened during the Decoded
filming etc, ... and I just didn't bring it up again, him going out to
Washington etc. It's his business where he goes and what he
does.

Our conversation was long and by the end of it we both had
things yet to do, to finish out the day.

Good info nonetheless. I had the impression, based on Blevins postings, that Kitt was a supporter of KC being Cooper. That's on me, I don' recall Blevins actually saying that, just an assumption I made. I should know better....too many assumptions are probably a big reason as to why this case remains unsolved!
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Hi Everybody-

Just got back from NY and my mom's 90th birthday party. What have I missed?

I got a strange email from Mrs Cooper, but I didn't read it because it was in ALL CAPS and hurt my eyeballs.

In the meantime, I guess I'll scan back through the past 30 pages or so and catch the drift of things.

Is anybody in Cooper World having sex with anyone? Just trying to stay current, ya know...

"...You and a few others fall under what we define as having 'slanted agendas'. For example, were I to turn that PDF loose publicly, Bruce Smith might end up at someone's door harassing them again. As he did to Tina Mucklow...."

Bobby, I do not have a slanted agenda. Rather, I have a straight forward agenda - if you talk to me I write about what you say.

And if you don't talk to me I write that you clammed up. That's pretty straight forward, wouldn't you say?

RobertMBlevins

****** and thank you, georger. good work.

There is more, but specific to the Cooper case which I am sharing with others in the background. Sooner or later we will be posting about that.

I do need to mention all of this may be a distraction for Mr. Kitt.

I have the definite impression he never intended to get into a full blown controversy over KC or the Cooper matter, all of this being far down the ladder in his attentions, as Curator of the NWA History Centre.

I appreciated him taking the time to talk to me.

Well, we've all watched the Decoded show...and we've all seen what Mr Kitt said on that show. He is ON THE RECORD with that. So he did say what I previously quoted.

So...if Kitt is saying these different things now, then why didn't he say them while the cameras were rolling?

You can't blame ME for him not stating his real feelings on the whole matter, you know. When I asked him recently about his appearance on Decoded he didn't go into such details. He said perhaps they had taken some of his comments out of context, and that was about it. He didn't really specify. When I spoke to the Decoded cast, I had no such problems. They asked questions, I gave them the best answers I could.

I would also (gently) remind people that Mr Kitt was not working for NWA at the time of the hijacking, (he told me this on the phone) and we also know that the FBI has previously admitted (via Himmelsbach) that airline employees were not only never investigated, they weren't even considered for investigation.

I will agree with Kitt that Cooper is a bottomless media pit, though. That is for sure.

The real tragedy here is that Georger would post these things publicly and embarrass the hell out of a nice guy like Kitt. You forced him to admit he went on national television and agreed...against his better judgment...to say things he either knew weren't true, or was pressured into saying. Either way, the only victim here is Kitt. Nice going. I took my name out of your subject line because I had nothing to do with his appearance on the show, or anything he said on the show.

Cooperland...nothing stands in their way. They eat their young occasionally. :)
This type of vindictive, I-don't-care-who-I-hurt-as-long-as-I-can-make-a-point attitude is the main reason I decided to cancel all further discussion about Christiansen, as well as the slideshow. Putting Kitt's name out there like that, and quoting those things is about the dirtiest trick I've ever seen pulled on this thread. Few of you can be trusted, that is ALSO for sure.

Did Kitt know you were going to publicly post his replies to your questions when you called him? You did bother to inform him of that beforehand, right? I hope so.

The "issue" is your taking people's words out of context to fit
your own agenda. You do that above! You do that everywhere.
Then you slouch further into "you pulled a dirty trick on a very
nice guy'! ?

How in hell do you know !???

Maybe I did Kitt a big favor ??? Maybe Kitt asked me to post our
conversation. Maybe Kitt will send me meat offerings and a
bottle of champagne? Maybe Kitt and I will be having drinks at
the Lemon Lounge next Thursday, tossing darts at your book
Blast?

The "issue" is your taking people's words out of context to fit
your personal agenda, just like you are trying to spin this also.

Spin it again, Sam. But don't "throw a cow!" :D

RobertMBlevins

***blevins: wheres that $400.000 COIN COLLECTION?

I'm going to answer your question because if you had looked back on this thread, you would already know the answer. When I got the initial report on KC, it included a letter from his brother. The letter indicated the collection was appraised at $40,000.

I (yes, ME) mistakenly added an extra zero to the manuscript, and a few other places. A few months ago, I was on the phone with Lyle and asked him if the collection was appraised at $400,000, how much did he actually GET for it? That's when he corrected me. He said it was appraised at 40K, but the family received about 30K after auction fees, etc.

This correction was addressed in the recent PDF on Christiansen.

And a 40k stamp-coin collection could be actually worth 1/10th
of catalog = $4,000.00 ... or less! It all depends on the
contents, the market, and the buyer.

appraised price on stamps is usually catalog price using Scott's
catalog etc. Coins are evaluated by different catalogs.

Georger, APS

I will remind Blevins he peddled $400,000 with vengeance here
for years! Rubbed our noses in it, refused to answer questions
about it, as absolute unimpeachable PROOF Kenny had wealth
beyond his means, in addition to his realty transactions, yada
yada yada...

RobertMBlevins

'Maybe I did Kitt a big favor ??? Maybe Kitt asked me to post our conversation. Maybe Kitt will send me meat offerings and a bottle of champagne? Maybe Kitt and I will be having drinks at the Lemon Lounge next Thursday, tossing darts at your book Blast?'

Lots of 'maybes' and no answer. I wouldn't call embarrassing the man 'doing him a big favor'. I'm guessing from your cutesy and dodgy answer that you probably didn't inform him you intended to post up his phone call comments publicly.

No worries. I did it FOR you. He has a right to know.

Ok Blevins. Do as you like.

Followup email after our conversation included your posts and
urls to Dropzone and Shutters site as well as others so Kitt could
see my post(s) as well as that of others -

We plan to talk again.

Got any other questions, smart ass ?

Kitt's problem is not with me. It's with you and people like you,
media spin artists, and the like.

I will just take the rest of the info to the other website and
avoid your inquisition -

I guess this means you won't be leaving Dropzone in August as
previously announced! :D Now you have something to
kvetch about and make accusations over ... for another FOUR
YEARS! :S

Luckily Mr. Kitt gets to go on with his life! With or without
Adventure Books and Rev. RobertMBlevins - whatever he
chooses!

Remember Blevins., it is you using Kitt's socalled "testimony"
every chance you get! That leads to the $64 dollar question:
what all the other socalled "witnesses" going to say when asked
about what you are calling their "testimony" ?

Who gets to pick and chose what is testimony? Only you!?
Any schmuck can play that smutty game!

:P

georger

Somebody, who says we don't know him, who goes by the name
of RobertMBlevins with 5300+ posts here at Dropzone, posted
below several days back, as follows:

"Christiansen hijacks the plane, and during this time makes
sure no one on the flight crew except the stewardesses get a
look at him. This was probably one of the biggest risks
Christiansen took, i.e. that he might be recognized by another
NWA crew member. However, Bruce Kitt, the curator of NWA
History.org has testified that if Kenny Christiansen mostly did the
Orient routes, his chances of being recognized were probably
slim. He testified on-camera about this on the Decoded
program.
" [RobertMBlevins Jun 20, 2014, 8:05 PM Post #53801
of 53802 (68 views)]

So, I called NWA historian Bruce Kitt.

(1) 'Mr. Kitt flatly disputes he
ever meant what Blevins is implying he meant, above. In a word, Kitt says from his experience with Blevins and producer, Marisa
Kagin, 'the whole thing was preconceived, and they didn't film me saying or allow me to say, what I had told Brad Meltzer'.

(2) 'Brad Meltzer called me to arrange my flight for the filming in
Seattle and I told him I did not consider Kenny Christiansen a
viable suspect, or that he was D.B. Cooper
. I explained why.
When he told the producer what I had said, she "threw a cow".

When the filming was done they never asked anything other than
general questions, and they just avoided the issue of whether I
thought Christiansen had been Cooper, and what I had told Brad
Meltzer
. It was pretty clear to me the whole thing was biased
with a preconceived outcome in mind. It was a media event and
they didn't want facts'.

(3) 'I never meant to say that Kenny wouldn't have been
recognized', as Blevins is now saying. What they filmed me
saying is not "testimony" of any kind, as Blevins is putting it.
He is twisting my words on the one hand and ignoring what I told
Brad Meltzer in detail, on the other hand. The whole thing is a
media bottomless pit
.'

(4) It's always been my understanding that the FBI and NWA looked at NWA employees. I know this doesn't agree with what
Blevins has been promoting. NWA had its own internal Security
system in addition to the FBI.

(5) Mr. Christiansen was well known, a long time employee. He doesn't fit anything in the Cooper profile no matter whose profile
you use

Thank you, Bruce Kitt, NWA Historian.

:)
BEST post you have made in a Lone Time! NOTE: Jo is sort of sitting out recently with the general arguments.

Too many Cooper CREEPS out there recently & some of them are WAY OUT! If they aren't careful they could get in harms way.

Yea, I still think Duane Weber was Cooper! Will I be able to prove it and will there be a book or a movie? Regardless of the outcome - I have NOT tried to profit from the story I have told for 18 yrs now - that should tell others a little something about my scruples.

I protected my rights & I have lots of people standing in my corner. I do not come to this thread to SELL something ...I came to the DZ looking for information YRS before Blevins ever came to the pond to fish...and I stay here - JUST encase there is ever any new information to come forth.....well, U know that has happened several time since I have been here.

Each one has his or her own story & I keep my mind open waiting for the links of the stories to finally CLICK! Some posters & readers take the BAIT I throw out and run the line out....I am the only one who knows if the BAIT is alive or just a piece of plastic & silver.
Those Damn fish mess with me too - so it goes both ways.

Ever once in awhile the pond needs restocking. Blevins is a BOTTOM Feeder...he can live off of almost nothing,,,they usually survive and after the Restocking they become that BIG one the fisherman wants to Catch!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

So who was the program waiting to DIE
before they arranged that special meeting with you?

Weber, Himmelabach, Co-pilot, Geestman or Ms Miller (the former Mrs Geestman) or is it Jo Weber?

I am beginning to think YOU ALSO have something to do with all of the OTHER Stories I have heard.

I wasn't coming back to the thread to reply to you post - I came back to tell you guys about some thing FUNNY that just flew by.

There has ONLY been one Comedy about Cooper and that was Ha Ha Ha but it was not really a comedy - actually was written in a very indirect way with more truths than some of the stories told about suspects.

I was thinking about all of the people who had contacted me and all of the different stories they told me about Weber or another suspect.

The thread made me visible and in todays world - it take exposure. I briefly thought about all of the story I have been told that I never put on this thread and also some of the threats I received from individuals angry because I didn't buy into their story. Knoss has used every angle in the book....for yrs!

He is still at it....the communications with him are mild comparared to some of the others I recieved. A guy in the N.Mid West gave me a run for over a yr...then when that didn't work he came to the thread in yet another disquise and that didn't work so he and others regrouped and came to me with YET another story.

This one man or maybe he is two is now playing Knoss - anyone note the change in Knoss's posts of recent?

I have dealt with that personality for 15 yrs now or more. Now I am dealing with another phase of his personality and the guys who are now play games with him. Actually the REAL COOPER story is a TRAGIC COMEDY!

Why would I think that? Well, I have been privey to many confessesions and other information since 2000 when I went public. The stories provided to me over the yrs regarding the long stretching of arms to embrace Cooper regardless of who the subject is - is more than tragic - some of it is down right comical.

The stories I have been told about Weber & others well, it goes from political to funny to sick.

Mr. Blevins just stated and then deleted a post very rapidly regarding the TV company planning something in the very near future and they had been waiting for a certain person to die....HOW morbid - WAIT for a person to DIE before the TV program then decides to go ahead and do it.

:D:ph34r:;):)
Waiting for the person to die:
Who would that be?

Knoss is not well,
Himmelsbach is not well,
Jo is not well,
Co-pilot is not well,
Others have died.
Geetsman not good health.
Mrs. Miller is old.
Mr. Taylor is dead.
Mrs. Garrity is dead.
Mrs. Taylor is dead.
Ben R. is dead.
The Boys on the Lake are dead.
Max is dead.
Tosaw is dead.

The list is endless...
Coopers' Ghost Convention!

COOPER - excellent study group for FBI agents. Maybe on of those newbies will stumble on the truth.
Think maybe that could have happened just recently.

Good class exercise - what an FBI should never do! Actually there was others who knew who Cooper was - but the revealing of Cooper would mean they might themselve live behind bar for the rest of their lives - so they chose to stay quiet.

Maybe the Cooper thing was derived from a political stand point.
A way of saying - take this and shove it. IN 1971 - 200K was a lot of money that money spent for a good cause it could have kept a GOOD man out of prison (I do not mean Weber). At the particular time Cooper jump I know 2 guys who would have or could have benefited from the skyjacking.

Then look at the situation with the armed services in 1971. In PLANE SITE - they may have not been able to pay some of the groups for services rendered - as was promised by the governement.

Paperlegs fought for payments for his renegades - monies promised to these guy for sevices rendered and monies the goverment renaged on to compensate them for the risks they took and some of them did NOT come home. What they did - had to be secret and the risks were HIGH!

It would be 1971 I believe before the operations were disbanded in their entirety...but there was still payments due - and promises made for services rendered.

Thomas Sailer, Andy Anderson, Shep Johnson, Peterson (sorry Sailshaw NOT your Peterson)

Think about everything going on leading up to the yr of 1971....

After Duane died - I sold patch after patch of emblems - I found in his stuff. All kinds of patches for jumpers. 377 took my memory back to see if I remembered any of them. I had seen these patches and Duane knew what every one of them meant. I didn't know I was selling evidence.. at a garage sale after Duane died.

When we moved to Va in 1983 Duane looked up a man by the name of HICKS - a pilot. We only found his ex-wife and she didn't like me at all...but Duane and she knew each other - I have tried to remember her first name but she was smaller frame and shorter than myself. She had ONE daughter living with here - the daughter was about 13 and seemed to have some kind of physical problem...For some reason I want to think her name was Kathy or Catherine. She was then divorced for Hicks...but Hicks was how Duane knew her.

We left Va. Beach in 1987.

Mary Jane and Duane (Dutch) were in Marana in 1964. They had a nice HUNK of change when they went to Missouri & Kansas in 1965, BUT Duane just couldn't keep his hands out of the Cookie jar!

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

'Maybe I did Kitt a big favor ??? Maybe Kitt asked me to post our conversation. Maybe Kitt will send me meat offerings and a bottle of champagne? Maybe Kitt and I will be having drinks at the Lemon Lounge next Thursday, tossing darts at your book Blast?'

Lots of 'maybes' and no answer. I wouldn't call embarrassing the man 'doing him a big favor'. I'm guessing from your cutesy and dodgy answer that you probably didn't inform him you intended to post up his phone call comments publicly.

No worries. I did it FOR you. He has a right to know.

Instead of looking at any truth in this matter your first impression is to go running and tell all. you set off a 4 alarm fire to all of your witnesses, now you go running to Kitt. run forrest run....were you the hall monitor during school years, or the teachers pet in all your classes?

Now, speaking of dodging. I seem to recall the value of the stamp collection was originally $400k, then it went to $300k, followed by you claiming it was an extra zero was added in an email that caused the sum to be incorrect. you haven't explained the $400-$300 difference? that's not an extra zero.

Lots of maybes, and no answer is what you live by Robert. isn't it an embarrassment claiming a house paid for cash that wasn't, or documents clearly labeled wrong sent to the FBI? $16,500 for the house, no wait, $14,500, nope, Komo news states records say $14,000. does anyone have an answer?

"No worries. I did it FOR you. He has a right to know."

yes, so why is it a problem for the truth about KC? doesn't everyone have the right to know? keep in mind before you answer with your slanted view crap that the very people you claim to be slanted were the ones who found the mistakes in the first place.