47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

******My reply is simple, Yellowoxide. Wiki is a publicly-edited enterprise. Anyone can post, anyone can edit it. You can even do it anonymously if you wish, although in that case your IP gets recorded. Hell, I've edited KC's entry there. :)

like i said, in my first post, I "enjoyed " all of your postings. and now, i learn you edit the d.b/ dan cooper page at wikepedia? priceless!

It's been a while. I added some additional information on Christiansen after the book first came out. That was years ago.

Since millions of people a day visit and edit Wiki, this only shows your ignorance in the matter. All edits to Wiki are reviewed by other users. :S

And you sir...are an obvious shill. Nothing I dislike more than a phony. Three posts and you've read the entire thread, consulted with Snownman and Farflung, and are informed enough to make intelligent comments. I kind of doubt that. And it's 'Wikipedia,' not 'wekepedia' LOL.

uh, who am i "shilling" for?

please tell me?

( you see, robert, not everyone has some " ulterior motive". you, however, seem to.)

RobertMBlevins

************My reply is simple, Yellowoxide. Wiki is a publicly-edited enterprise. Anyone can post, anyone can edit it. You can even do it anonymously if you wish, although in that case your IP gets recorded. Hell, I've edited KC's entry there. :)

like i said, in my first post, I "enjoyed " all of your postings. and now, i learn you edit the d.b/ dan cooper page at wikepedia? priceless!

It's been a while. I added some additional information on Christiansen after the book first came out. That was years ago.

Since millions of people a day visit and edit Wiki, this only shows your ignorance in the matter. All edits to Wiki are reviewed by other users. :S

And you sir...are an obvious shill. Nothing I dislike more than a phony. Three posts and you've read the entire thread, consulted with Snownman and Farflung, and are informed enough to make intelligent comments. I kind of doubt that. And it's 'Wikipedia,' not 'wekepedia' LOL.

please tell me?

( you see, robert, not everyone has some " ulterior motive". you, however, seem to.)

I don't know, and frankly...I don't care.

Your posts speak for themselves. Unless you can convince me otherwise, you're just another anonymous Cooper Nut with an agenda. Been there, done that. I'm no longer responding to your posts. And don't call me 'Robert'. You don't know me well enough to address me by my first name. Have a great day. :)
you are too much fun.

Mr. Blevins.

where's that $400,000 coin collection?
those "all cash" home and land purchases?
the NWA "strikes" that affected Kenny? ( never heard of a company "striking"? Employees strike. Companies, not so much. )

Robert, what kind of things did Skip uncover during his initial investigation? You did the interviews, which you say is the big evidence. Was it Skip that discovered that KC bought his house for cash?

Where did you interview your witnesses?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Robert, you claim Dawn J Androsko was single past 1970 correct, moving from Minnesota to Bonney lake? why do I have a document dated 1983 from pierce County with Dawn J Androsko & Richard L Androsko?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Lol, no please don't go over the whole Kenny thing again.

What I meant was what town, city or state they were in. I ask because you said only one was in Bonney Lake. Not really a big deal, just curious.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

mrshutter45

Robert, you claim Dawn J Androsko was single past 1970 correct, moving from Minnesota to Bonney lake? why do I have a document dated 1983 from pierce County with Dawn J Androsko & Richard L Androsko?

Robert isn't going to answer it. He's going to wait until August 9 to announce it. But, those of you who don't live in Washington won't be able to attend and he's not going to publish his PDF for the public. Sorry, non-Washintonians. It sucks to be you.;););)

But, in reading those documents I think Dawn had power of attorney for Richard and later inherited his property, so I think that was her father.

MarkBennett

***Robert, you claim Dawn J Androsko was single past 1970 correct, moving from Minnesota to Bonney lake? why do I have a document dated 1983 from pierce County with Dawn J Androsko & Richard L Androsko?

Robert isn't going to answer it. He's going to wait until August 9 to announce it. But, those of you who don't live in Washington won't be able to attend and he's not going to publish his PDF for the public. Sorry, non-Washintonians. It sucks to be you.;););)

But, in reading those documents I think Dawn had power of attorney for Richard and later inherited his property, so I think that was her father.

I thought this was Bernie's sister? how could the father's name be Androsko? where is the name Androsko coming from? Dawn is mentioned as power of attorney with a Elva Gesstman...
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

yellowoxide

***************My reply is simple, Yellowoxide. Wiki is a publicly-edited enterprise. Anyone can post, anyone can edit it. You can even do it anonymously if you wish, although in that case your IP gets recorded. Hell, I've edited KC's entry there. :)

please tell me?

Your posts speak for themselves. Unless you can convince me otherwise, you're just another anonymous Cooper Nut with an agenda. Been there, done that. I'm no longer responding to your posts. And don't call me 'Robert'. You don't know me well enough to address me by my first name. Have a great day. :)
you are too much fun.

Mr. Blevins.

the NWA "strikes" that affected Kenny? ( never heard of a company "striking"? Employees strike. Companies, not so much. )

Yellowoxide,

Welcome to the Cooper thread on DropZone. And now that the real Blevins has stood up and "educated" you on his behavior and actions, I am sure that you will have an appreciation for what this thread has been exposed to during his 5460 posts in less than four years.

So stay tuned, post regularly, and I am sure you will fit right in with the original intended purpose of this Cooper thread.

Robert99

Robert99

******************My reply is simple, Yellowoxide. Wiki is a publicly-edited enterprise. Anyone can post, anyone can edit it. You can even do it anonymously if you wish, although in that case your IP gets recorded. Hell, I've edited KC's entry there. :)

please tell me?

you are too much fun.

Mr. Blevins.

Yellowoxide,

Welcome to the Cooper thread on DropZone. And now that the real Blevins has stood up and "educated" you on his behavior and actions, I am sure that you will have an appreciation for what this thread has been exposed to during his 5460 posts in less than four years.

So stay tuned, post regularly, and I am sure you will fit right in with the original intended purpose of this Cooper thread.

Robert99

likewise: welcome.

and please register over at Shutter's site also, if you want.

B|

mrshutter45

******Robert, you claim Dawn J Androsko was single past 1970 correct, moving from Minnesota to Bonney lake? why do I have a document dated 1983 from pierce County with Dawn J Androsko & Richard L Androsko?

I thought this was Bernie's sister? how could the father's name be Androsko? where is the name Androsko coming from? Dawn is mentioned as power of attorney with a Elva Gesstman...

A Richard L. Androsko died in a Washington Dept of Transportation work zone accident on August 28, 1984.

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/safety/brake/memorial.htm

Smokin99......Can you find anything on your end about this man?
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

https://myportal.bsd405.org/MySite/Public.aspx?accountname=BSD%5candroskor

This could be their son. He has 31 years as an educator. If he started his career in his twenties, this would make him in his 50's.

Look on my forum. the question has been answered, and it's her husband!

RobertMBlevins

Nobody is 'pushing' Bob Fuhriman or Bruce Kitt, Georger. I merely posted up about my conversation with Fuhriman as it relates to the Tina Bar money. I don't see anything wrong with that. I never brought up Christiansen once to him.

As far as Bruce Kitt, I probably should have kept that under my hat. As usual, it is just like you to take something completely harmless (that Kitt saw the book and now wants to meet me in August) and try to twist it around into something hateful.

But that's what you do, isn't it? At least in this case.

Shutter says in part:

'I have no doubt people remember the event. some more than others, but none of this would have came about without Lyle. If he didn't piece together anything, how did you get here?'

That's a pretty fair question. I think Lyle (if Kenny turns out to be Cooper) just GOT LUCKY. He sees a TV show and the sketch on that show. He thinks his brother could be the hijacker. But he's a country guy, a former farm boy, real nice but not real sophisticated. He gets this idea it could make a good film and approaches it from that angle, instead of working on trying to actually PROVE Kenny was Cooper.

But then Skipp Porteous, a very good PI, comes into the picture and starts investigating. So does Geoff Gray. Suddenly...it looks as if Lyle might actually be onto something. Porteous sends me out into the field for over a year interviewing people from all over. The one thing Porteous was able to do that Gray wasn't was to locate the people who actually knew KC best. Gray mostly interviewed co-workers or tried to link KC through his pictures via stew Flo Schaffner. Then History Channel gets involved. I don't know.

In the end, there are these witnesses, their testimony, other evidence. None of it proves absolutely that Kenny is Cooper. I'm sure at some point someone will finally figure it out for sure one way or another. I still believe that the only two people who know for sure, who are still living, are Bernie and Margie Geestman.

Well... the issue is taking people's words out of context and
using them as 'testimony' for your case. I assume you have
these people's permission to use their 'words' in the manner
you are using their supposed words, for your own purpose. ?

I mean an extreme example is your using Gray's words 'He was
born and raised in Washington, in the drop zone, and we talked
about the Cooper case at every Thanksgiving'. You stuffed that
down my throat for two long years (and more!) refusing to
accept my "personal testimony" right here at Dropzone, trying to
dispel Gray's boilerplate as the actual truth of my own life! By
the end of your diatribe I felt like I was being chased by another
Nazi waving his pistol and his bull whip ... trying to chase Klaus
and Tomas and me down all ovber again.

Especially when you're spelling Fur Man's name wrong for years!
That is a very comical error for an Editor to make who is also
using Fur Man's own words to make your case?" :D

Sailshaw would never make such an error let alone stand by it
since to force it down people's throats in diatribes for four years!

The whole issue is your taking people's words and comments out
of context. Then when you are told the truth rejecting that in
outbursts and personal attacks !

well ... it doesn't take an Einstein to following the bouncing ball
to see where it goes ...

All I can say is: Thank Godt for Wage Earner Sheeple. Turns out
in the end they are not as gullible as you hope. And their
intelligence level is higher than yours!

USA vs Portugal. Must see.

And there are numerous other examples.

RobertMBlevins

'All I can say is: Thank Godt for Wage Earner Sheeple. Turns out in the end they are not as gullible as you hope. And their intelligence level is higher than yours!'

Whatever...(yawns)

Did you send your jack-booted stormtroopers over to Microsoft to check on Greg the Techie Guy yet? :S

Yeah, I saw that idiotic post you made about sending people to Microsoft to check on whether Greg does his AB work on Micro-Time. Of course he doesn't, and never did. He's simply my friend and part-time tech advisor since 1982. I can't believe you would stoop to such a juvenile, frankly pathetic threat like that. FYI: Greg's Staff Page entry at AB hasn't been updated in years. Greg retired from Micro a while back and now does program testing privately. I leave his Micro entry in place because that was his main career for decades. And if you don't like that, you can stuff it.

Maybe next you can threaten my daughter Phoebe. She's on the staff page, too. Send someone down there to Missouri to see if she's running our Young Writers Project on school time. :S

Your hatred and obsession reaches new heights once again.

Thanks for the info.

jack-booted stormtroopers? Funny but crazy. :S

Those frankly are the kinds of questions which arise in the real
world when real people are dealing with an obsessed person
such as you have been here at Dropzone.

I will send out a Memo right now telling them to lower the
DEFCON level to 1. :D:D:D:D:D:D

After-thought! - How did you know I would be here right now?
Do you wait until I log in to see my name appear, then post?
Oh well. :S:S

I'd say the Cooper part is the only part I would read. I haven't read anything since my favorite author, Vince Flynn died last year. If you haven't read his Mitch Rapp series....do!

ParrotheadVol

I'd say the Cooper part is the only part I would read. I haven't read anything since my favorite author, Vince Flynn died last year. If you haven't read his Mitch Rapp series....do!

How many post in total do we have now...I believe you guys have covered just about everything other than the truths as they existed and as I have told them.

Still getting odd personal emails from certain individuals and from the sounds of the posts and personal emails - it is ALL over except NO one could BUST Jo's Story.

Daddy taught me to tell the truth and that is what I have tired to do.,,,but, the case is so old now and if Cooper did not have an accomplist there is no more to tell.

I am tired and I need to tend to personal business required in the process of living . If a certian gentleman asked me to become is life time companion - Jo will sailing away into one last sunset for her last trip and her final good by to the state of WA. Only to finalized it and then what you guys do after that is yet to be known...............

Jo will be on her own & her battle will be over...then I am going to take avery long rest.

You guys can hypothizie and criticise each other till the end of time.

The authorities have what they need now - a supposed live witness who helped make the skyjacking a success! And a piece of the evidenc.

Perhaps even have solved a murder in the process.
Wait and See! I will be there!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, you claim Dawn J Androsko was single past 1970 correct, moving from Minnesota to Bonney lake? why do I have a document dated 1983 from pierce County with Dawn J Androsko & Richard L Androsko?

I tried to answer your question...then when I hit 'Send Message' that's when I was reminded (I had forgotten) that you had blocked PM's from me.

I've contacted the family by email and telephone, just to give them a heads-up you are checking them out. Didn't say anything bad about you or others, but I thought they should be warned anyway. They're a nice family and I like them a lot. They also understand Grandmother's role as it relates to the investigation on Christiansen. I get the idea they like her, too.

FYI: For future reference, if you have any general questions free free to post them here. Anything KC...use my email like everyone else. adventurebooksofseattle AT G Frickin' Mail Dot Com.

You say you will reveal the true facts only to law
enforcement ... and the media.

What do law enforcement and the media have in common, in
your mind?

Camels?

You want to put pressure on your people using the FBI to
interview them (break their stories). You've made that very clear
hundreds of times here. Are you including the media for the same
reason - to contact these people and apply pressure?

Generally speaking the interests of law enforcement and the
media don't always coincide nor do they always get along!
Did you think of that?

Is "pressure" the common denominator?

So if all of those people are going to contact your witnesses and
apply pressure, why shouldn't others stomp the shit out of them
too? The more pressure the better - Ya? These people you
claim to care for and are protecting?

Pressure is pressure no matter who applies it ....

Do you think the media and LE will take you along when they
interview these people, if they do?

:D

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'You say you will reveal the true facts only to law
enforcement ... and the media.'

Actually, what I said is that the PDF containing the most updated evidence on Christiansen would only be available to those entities at this time. Yes, that is correct.

There are a few reasons for this, none of which I am willing to discuss with you publicly.

Check AB of Seattle for any updates or details. You can find what you need on the Cooper and 'Auburn Days' pages.

well ... I cant discuss it either!

Entities. Wow! Now we have "entities".

Send Danielle back so we can get some straight answers?

:D

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Send Danielle back so we can get some straight answers?'

Wow. There's pretty much nobody you won't attack in your hatred of me, is there? Even an autistic 14-year-old young man from the Atlanta, GA area who used his mom's name to post at Dropzone? You should feel good about that. Okay...maybe not.

He was really proud that Sidney Poitier appeared on video for his 'Special' school's graduation this year. His real name, as you already know, is Andy Poppens. (He gave me permission to reveal that via Facebook a while ago) Nice kid.

Your hatred reaches new heights. And I thought it had climbed to that level the other day. Guess I was wrong. Put a little love in your heart. You'll feel better.

Sheesh! All I asked was why you settled on the media and LE
only, you won't answer, so and now you accuse me of HATE!
HATING DANIELLE!

WTF is wrong with you!?

Maybe it you with all the HATE, a word you use more often than everyone else in the history of all Cooper forums anywhere on Earth, combined.

Check your HATE at the door, Boso.

:P

RobertMBlevins

I tried to answer your question...then when I hit 'Send Message' that's when I was reminded (I had forgotten) that you had blocked PM's from me.

I've contacted the family by email and telephone, just to give them a heads-up you are checking them out. Didn't say anything bad about you or others, but I thought they should be warned anyway. They're a nice family and I like them a lot. They also understand Grandmother's role as it relates to the investigation on Christiansen. I get the idea they like her, too.

FYI: For future reference, if you have any general questions free free to post them here. Anything KC...use my email like everyone else. adventurebooksofseattle AT G Frickin' Mail Dot Com.

No thanks, I keep things on public forum where ALL can see them. why are you scared? how are we any different than the media, or someone who would be forceful if needed, like the FBI? you can't hide the truth, nor can you try and block it. I don't need to contact anyone. records don't lie.

The "media" you trust so much skew, or get things wrong sometimes worse than you do.

The whole thing doesn't make sense. people are trying to look into the case. you want to play the "slanted" game, fine. that's probably best since you were the one who got things wrong in the first place. everything
found out wrong about the KC story has been found by the one's you claim slant things. don't worry, I'm not
not posting anything here until it's been verified. maybe I should put it all in a PDF, perhaps even send it to the media? ;)

You claim this is the best place for discussing Cooper, but you don't trust many on here, or wish to discuss a suspect you have been trying to prove is Cooper? the only truth you are allowing by doing this is your own.
that's about as slanted as one can get! that's ok too. I'll just note that you were uncooperative in obtaining information. it's all good B|

RobertMBlevins

You and a few others fall under what we define as having 'slanted agendas'. For example, were I to turn that PDF loose publicly, Bruce Smith might end up at someone's door harassing them again. As he did to Tina Mucklow.

Yep.....Mr. Shutter is willing to take an open minded look at any and all suspects and review any and all evidence.

Damn! I hate "slanted agendas".

MarkBennett

You and a few others fall under what we define as having 'slanted agendas'. For example, were I to turn that PDF loose publicly, Bruce Smith might end up at someone's door harassing them again. As he did to Tina Mucklow.

Yep.....Mr. Shutter is willing to take an open minded look at any and all suspects and review any and all evidence.

Damn! I hate "slanted agendas".

yes, not your "regular" agendas. you know. the "slanted" ones.

(this man is a professional writer? redundant? you can say that again.)

Robert, you are so one sided it's ridiculous. the only reason you act this way must be for some reason. what sort of "agenda" do I have? it's called investigating allegations. you had zero problem plastering it all over the place while nobody really looked into it. now the table turns, and you scream slanted? seriously dude. get a grip.

so, basically we can't look into KC because I'm slanted in my views. we have a problem here, because I think you have things slanted. lets recap. I like that word. ;)

You spent years telling everyone the house was bought in cash based on what was told to you. then it takes months for you to remove it from your website, and leave it on the PDF for the millions of viewers you get.

Then you state a document is the lot next to Kenny's, and claim it was paid for with ten bucks. this also stayed for months.

Then you claim Carolyn Powell really didn't know Kenny that well, but take her word for the money find on the property, and her "testimony" about the house being purchased in CASH,.....when things are found not to be true by a person it could mean they were slanted in there views, but basically they are not creditable. sounds to me as if someone planted thoughts into Carolyn's mind. speculation of course ;)

Don't forget your favorite show, Decoded. where they basically believed Bernie, even stating he wasn't the accomplice, but I'm slanted?

I have more? I think you get the point here though. the story is falling apart. then you claim everyone is going
to beat down the doors of these people, are you kidding me! when you have information that is found to be incorrect for what ever reason, guess what that does Robert? it slants the views of the story. you have this all over the place. every website about KC is full of problems and misinformation. don't come whining to me that I'm the one slanted. run silent, run deep, it makes no difference to me what you do....

I just spent the last 3 plus hrs with a very interesting person.

The things I have learned in the last few days - well, what can I say. The case is CLOSED!

Not at liberity to discuss any of it at this time. The last time I went to this realm of Duane's life - I almost did NOT survive.

Now things have come FULL circle.
When HIGH ranking individuals contact a person and tell them to tread very softly - you know something is going to BLOW!

The past is never easy to learn about, but then the results is even more difficult to live with. I have been today were I was several yrs ago - the past is scary as hell.

The game players are multiple and it is difficult to separate those from others who are trying to tell you the truth....

When their stories over lap - that in itself is a puzzle...How many roles can one individual play....or are each separately only a part of the whole.

Well, Georger - it is time for that phone call and I suggest you make in NOW!

You are a monitor for the GOOD old USA! Not sure what I think about the GOOD ole USA at this point and time.

The names coming down go from racketeering to Washington and into the good old politics of this country.

THE real story will bring down a lot of GOOD people just to put an end to one simple deed of wrong doing.
If they had just declared Weber was Cooper in 1998 when I contacted them - then the others would never have been known.

NOW the only way is to bring them ALL down with one swift blow - but I know how they can end it with absolutely NO problems for anyone.

The one item that will prove Weber was Cooper - was removed and someone else has possession of it.

Make sure I recieve the item & NO ONE else will ever be involved nor will any innocent individuals or family members need to go thru what I have.

The person in possession of this item is a con man who is playing ALL sides....because he is younger and will out live the rest of us.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Hmmmmm....Why didn't I guess it? Robert won't post the PDF because he's not allowed to post on the other site. It's so clear - it's just spite!

Why is it spite? Because the number of media people following the case or law enforcement people who might actually investigate is probably very small. So, Robert spent hours preparing a new document that possibly nobody will ever see.

I have to believe if you had discovered anything new, you'd shout it from the rooftops. But, hey, it's your PDF.

But still, let's correct a few things.

RobertMBlevins

Robert replies: The basic allegations against Christiansen have not changed since he was first proposed as a suspect back in 2007 by Geoff Gray. Porteous and I only took it further.

That's not true. Gray's case was based on Lyle's allegation and Kenny's photo looking similar to the drawing. "Blast"'s case, according to the preface to the book, is that Kenny lived a different life after the hijacking rather than before. Gray didn't get into Kenny's finances or change in lifestyle at all.

Robert replies: That's what it looks like when you read it. Ten bucks and 'other considerations,' whatever that means.

It's "Ten dollars and other consideration". Consideration is what each party gives up in a contract. There is no contract if there is not consideration on both sides.

"Ten dollars and other consideration" indicates Kenny gave up something in exchange for the real estate. That just means they didn't include the exact sales price in the contract.

Any lawyers on the site can feel free to correct me if my business law class memories are off.