47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert, you wish to believe people are picking on you, that's simply not the case. seems to me that you are picking on Bernie Geestman. you don't have anything that ties him to the crime. people claiming things is only a start to implicating them into a crime. the evidence doesn't support. frankly, it's falling apart.

So, who is slanted in the Cooper case? just anybody, none from this, or any other forum questioning the story of Kenny Christiansen being DB Cooper? has it ever occurred to you that trust is a two way street. especially when people give out incorrect information to reporters, and law enforcement! concealing the witnesses personal information is rather easy. you simply state all the contact information will be in a separate form. the names have been known for some time now. even you state it's easy by just dropping a few bucks on a site to get the information.

Yes, I believe you are correct by stating the FBI won't do anything. you really think they will listen to someone who sent them inaccurate information in the first place? why bother it was minor error's remember? they have your book, the original PDF, and probably seen Decoded, and nothing. the answer once again has already been given. now you feel with newborn information about KC, this could all be turned back around in your favor again?
I don't believe it.

As for Georger, as you say. it doesn't appear you were speaking in past tense. this is a pattern with you by stating one thing, and doing another. be it leaving this forum, to no longer viewing my forum, or anyone else like Greg. you like to speak a lot for many people. we never really hear from any of the people you speak about.

If some of these people are so scared of the FBI. why is it not a problem telling the public, and the FBI about a story they seem scared to come forward about? or is it possible they don't know the extent you have went since the beginning?

Lye Christiansen speaks of KC.
"I have a secret, but I can tell you"

Shutter
I have a car for sale, but I'm not sell it??????

None of this story seems to make any sense when you look into it......
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Sorry, man. You and Our Gang are cut from the info loop. You are a shill for Cooperland and little else.

Here's the problem: The actual public requires honesty, manners, retractions if you make a mistake, and an effort to do the best you can.

Some of the folks who hang out over at your alternate site think they are the only ones interested in the case. And when someone violates The Rules of Cooperland, the attacks come hard and fast. You have people over there who were banned from Dropzone for personal attacks or sexual harrassment comments. You can try to justify admitting those people to your little soiree and denying others, but sensible folk have a way of rejecting that. (*laughs*)

You know how it is. The updated PDF on Kenny Christiansen has been made available to KOMO/KING/KIRO in Seattle. Maybe we should let one of them decide the merits on the case of Kenny Christiansen. I have no idea which way it will go, but I had to try.

That's the kind of thing you do when instead of posturing or defending or attacking or telling lies, you actually seek the truth. ;)

Quote that.

Once again, I ask......

You claim to have new information on some of Kenny's property transactions. First, you say we have to wait until August to see it. Now, you say, you won't make it public ever.

Then, you say once the August document is done, you are out of the DB Cooper business.

So, now you're not answering questions about Kenny, you're not providing any new information you may have found and you just come on here to complain about how mistreated you are.

Once again, I ask, if that's what you are going to do, why are you here?

skyjack71

REPEATING THE BELOW POST BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

[Edit - Jo's three page repeat of one of her previous posts is deleted in an effort to help the readers of this thread maintain their sanity.]

Jo, You are doing the Blevins thing with your repeated posts of irrelevant nonsense. You need to find a 12-step program to help you break your addiction to repeating yourself. Blevins was not successful in such an effort because he had an overpowering ambition to become a media star. His failure should be a warning to you.

Robert99

My thought is that if there were anything earth shattering on the new report, anything that made him look like he was correct in his thought that Kenny was Cooper, we would have seen it by now.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RobertMBlevins

Sorry, man. You and Our Gang are cut from the info loop. You are a shill for Cooperland and little else.

Here's the problem: The actual public requires honesty, manners, retractions if you make a mistake, and an effort to do the best you can.

Some of the folks who hang out over at your alternate site think they are the only ones interested in the case. And when someone violates The Rules of Cooperland, the attacks come hard and fast. You have people over there who were banned from Dropzone for personal attacks or sexual harrassment comments. You can try to justify admitting those people to your little soiree and denying others, but sensible folk have a way of rejecting that. (*laughs*)

You know how it is. The updated PDF on Kenny Christiansen has been made available to KOMO/KING/KIRO in Seattle. Maybe we should let one of them decide the merits on the case of Kenny Christiansen. I have no idea which way it will go, but I had to try.

That's the kind of thing you do when instead of posturing or defending or attacking or telling lies, you actually seek the truth. ;)

Quote that.

Seriously Robert, that's how you sum the whole thing up? you are speaking about Bruce Smith correct? the one who still posts here?

You obviously can't handle the heat. people are asking questions about Kenny. I don't see anyone attacking you. the problem with you and Georger goes back years. Bruce is still here, so I guess you guys also allow it, no?

Last time I checked I was seeking the truth. took several pages for you to admit some of it. you once again have no problem calling people names, but certainly can't handle any criticism going your way. when you start to lose control you start personal attacks. don't say your not either, just read above. you are blocking the public from viewing anything about KC you think is big news, and using us to try and justify it. do you remember what this forum is used for? to discuss DB Cooper. you don't want to include your own work here, then why are you here? perhaps the thread should be shut down so the media can figure it out? if you can do it, why can't everyone else?

I find it odd that you hang out on a forum where you don't trust anyone, you won't submit anything, nobody has every come on here to back your story other than you telling us about all about the emails, the phone calls etc. oh, wait. Paul had your back. he was very spiteful, and vindictive just like you. what are the odds. you have some issues dude. seriously. and what loop exactly are we cut from, the KC loop? where everything is based on a couple people, several have been under fire for a while. one recently has been labeled a liar. Dawn A. didn't know KC very well but has all kinds of personal information she claims to have by her admission, not from someone else. fire in the hole.....

Perhaps things will get back to Cooper August 10, 2014 B|

Vindictive: having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge.

Perhaps you should look into the paranormal world. they have tons your type there. B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

First of all - Happy Birthday Duane L. Weber born June 18, 1924 and died March 28, 1995. On Wednesday you would be 90 yrs old if you were still alive.

Duane's brother did a chronolgy of Duane and what I am doing is quoting things he put in this 4 page document he sent me back in the very beginning. Hope I can still find the envelope, but I was saving everthing in those day.

He talks about Duane's short lived Navy career and then he jumps to December 2, 1942 (I am unsure his dates are correct on this) as I thought it was 1943.

Per his records - written Documentation the brother sent to me.

"On December 2, 1942, Duane received notice of classification in Selective Service of Class 1-A. On March 23, 1943 he was orderd to appear for induction into the armed services. The induction station was on 76 South High Street in Akron, Ohio.

In early April 1943 was transferred to Camp Sibert, AL. Records show his Dog Tag as #35698905 of Co D 2nd Regt. Camp Sibert, Al. NO record of his discharge - it may have been AWOL.

At the time, April 1943 I was stationed at Nashville Army Air Base, Nashville, Tennessee. A very good friend of mine, Frank A McArthur wrote to confirm this clown was my brother. There was a story that he had somehow taken the Commanding General's car and had a wreck of minor importance. Somewhere in this period he had been picked up by Federal authorities for Stealing a Service Man's allotment check from the wife."

I will type some more in the next post and please if I make any errors - let me know. I am typing this from a letter his brother wrote to me after finding out about Duane Weber's confession...and after I had contacted him about Duane's past.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"At the time, April 1943 I was stationed at Nashville Army Air Base, Nashville, Tennessee. A very good friend of mine, Frank A McArthur wrote to confirm this clown was my brother. There was a story tht he had somehow taken the Commmanding General's car for a Sautrday night on the town. Probably true, Frank was a rough character but not a carrier of tales.

The next date of record was from Monroe County, Michigan where he had married a Daisy Schuler on July 23, 1943. The records show both parties were twenty one yrs of age. This is not so, Duane at least was barely eighteen.

Duane was known to be in the Los Angeles, California area in late 1943. My then wife MARGARET was contacted and she picked him up at times at the Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. There was more than one "Get together". At this time he had borrowed her car and had a wreck of minor importance. Somewhere in this period he had been picked up by Federa aauthorities for stealing a Sevice Man allotment check for the purse of wife while she had gone to the restroom."

P.S.
Either John is repeating himself or I have jumped back. Will re-read the above post to be sure. Very hard for me to follow his long letter & be accurate...if I had a way to scan it & post it - would be easier.

Remember John was up in age and he often repeated himself & also has contradicting dates from the facts as we found in recorded documents, but it is for the most part fairly accurate. He wanted me to have this before he was unable to communicate with me. His intellect stayed intact & was still intact when I got to personally meet him in 2004...before he & his wife both died within a couple of weeks of each other. MY last husband Jim was with me when we went to meet them in 2004 and this is when I got to meet the sister - who had a heart attack that same night. She agreed at the hospital to meet me briefly and the look of RELIEF on her face I will NEVER FOR GET AS LONG AS I LIVE - she was so relieved I was NOT that OTHER woman she met in 1971...

If anyone is astute in looking up records I would like to find the name of John's first wife. All I was ever told was Margaret. I believe they married in CA., but unsure of that.

I would have to look ip John's birthdate and his legal name (he was 13 yrs older than Duane) - some place in all of this crap I have that if anyone would care to check it out for me.

At least I have written documentation regardless of the errors an elderly man made - in writing - something others do not have about their subjects.

It was my understanding that Margaret & John divorced in WA while he was working for Boeing. John never talked about her - but I did get the drift she moved back to CA...and remarried a man who worked for the film industry...

Without her birthdate or maiden name - probably useless and she probably is also deceased. The name Roche come's to my mind, but many of my notes were tossed long long ago & all mixed up in my mind.

RobertMBlevins

Shutter says in part:

'you are blocking the public from viewing anything about KC you think is big news, and using us to try and justify it. do you remember what this forum is used for? to discuss DB Cooper.'

But Cooper isn't discussed much here. With the exception of Jo's postings, most of the recent entries have either been about me personally in a negative way, or questions about KC...which everyone who asks about has already dismissed.

I keep saying maybe we should move onto some other Cooper-related subject. I've even tried to start some of my own. Those are ignored, and here come the KC questions again.

You have a LOT of nerve speaking to me about 'blocking' when you pre-banned me from viewing your site. You're just pissed that I won't release anything further that you guys can discuss over THERE without having to take responsibility for comments about that material. I'm not going to ask Greg to check your site any further, either. He understands about not being allowed to post, but thinks your attitude in blocking the IP address is juvenile. His words. You understand of course that even when people get banned from DZ, they can still VIEW most of the site?

The original PDF on KC had two major flaws. First, there were a couple of errors. Nothing really serious, but they existed. Second, it was lacking in certain information that I withheld as a safety measure, kind of like when the cops hold a few things back to ensure a false confessor is actually false. Nobody 'blocked' the PDF from view. I took the whole darn thing down and DELETED it, replacing it with a new, and much more expanded one.

You keep MISSING the main point of the PDF. It doesn't exist to PROVE Ken Christiansen was Cooper. It exists to help others discover the truth. But the nature of it means the public is not the tool to do that, but rather law enforcement or the media perhaps. So that's all who will see it, at least for now. Maybe in a year or two if nothing moves forward on KC, then I will release it publicly.

Galen Cook, one of the folks who hangs out at your site, has stated himself that he won't make his investigation into Gossett completely public. Why aren't you coming down on him about this same thing? He's been checking out Gossett far longer than I have checked out KC.

Besides...I already gave you a legitimate reason why I can't release the newest version of the KC report to the public. It's because there are so many images and docs embedded into it, along with so much additional information, that I can't just blank out the names and let it go public this time. It's irresponsible. I don't need people like Bruce Smith hounding them, for example. Reporters are a different matter. They become responsible for any information released to them. If THEY use it irresponsibly, then THEY take the heat for it, not Adventure Books. We could actually get sued. I took a chance before, but this time I am not willing to do it again.

There is a meeting tomorrow of the Auburn Days committee, and they still want me to do the slideshow. But I'm going to do a public-only version, a bit watered-down, just enough to fill the 30 minute slot I have. I don't even want to do it. The only ones besides media I will discuss anything else any further regarding KC will be Bruce Kitt from NWA and anyone else who is coming with him, and not at the theater. With the final PDF complete, my role in the investigation of Kenny Christiansen is OVER.

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world...'

Anne Frank:S

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Jun 17, 2014, 10:05 PM)

You are the one with a lot of nerve!

You are the sole reason there is no Cooper discussion here and
people voted with their feet and went elsewhere.

Moreover you have tacitly admitted that is the case, saying you
often go "over the top" ? "Push the envelope" ?

After 4 years your pushing, people took matters into their own
hands; and you even admit that!

Good night Jeanne.

:D

'How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world...'

Anne Frank

Baruch atah Adonai elohaynu melech ha'olam asher kidshanu
bemitzvotav vetzivanu l'hadlik ner shel Shabbat.

The other thread wants information on Coffelt. Perhaps someone needs to talk to Jo Weber about that. When no one had info on Coffelt - JO HAD IT ALL.

Jo was the first person to reveal the articles in the Vegan about Coffelt supposedly written by Bryan. They were actually plagurized from an article in London done by Dirk Summer. Jo Weber actually investigated Coffelt & interviewed Summer multiple times.

She has for yrs had multiple contact with the man who wrote a book that was never published about Coffelt by Dirk Summers.

Dirk Summer & I had many discussions about his suspect. The article that Bryan did was highjacked from Dirk & he proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Although Dirk was a questionable journalist he did many news reports on Coffelt. He was ORDERED to shut down by the authorities.

Dirk was 5 days into a production when the BLACKS (CIA) pulled up and showed their ID's. The production was shut down.

I do not have all of the information in my head, but I did talk about it on this thread...I just never ID'ed the writer. He was elderly & with a not so perfect background - but I will tell you this - the man was convinced that Coffelt was Cooper.

Coffelt had serious health problems during the yr of 1971 which would have prevented him from making the jump. The man who hijacked Dirk Summer's story was the young man who was with his father & Coffelt....on a trip to find the lost money. I have all of the pictures & at the time the only real story on Coffelt.

Seems like a lot of you have short selective memories. If they want to allow me to post the stuff I have on Coffelt and Dirk Summer and the son of Bryan - I can stick to that subject. On second thought forget it!

If any of you ever saw the pictures of Coffelt next to the Jefferson pic then you would know why Florence ID'ed Coffelt. The resemblance is close. There was NO good photos of Coffelt - the one's I obtained were snap shots with others & someone on this thread found a better pic.

THINK about why the FBI never made the JEFFERSON in-take or out-take public?

WHY did Coffelt come up in JO's research...Well, Coffelt and his buddy lived in Atlanta, GA.

In 1972 a home Duane lived in with his NEW wife was burned down while they were at a county fair.

Duane had told me 2 guys had entered thru a window & they were looking for something they thought he had - at that time Cooper was not mentioned.

BUT, he did tell me the name of the man & told me about one of them serving time. I was able to verify ALL of this. He also told me one of them was a pilot & that also was true.

Dirk & I spent many hours on the phone. He was in poor health the last time I spoke to him. The phone number I have for him goes NO where now. A friend of mine actually went to see & interviewed him about this - but at that time we did NOT have the Jefferson pic....

I have repeatedly tried to find Dirk since the Jefferson pic was found - so Dirk was NOT crazy & if Florence had seen the Jefferson pic before time robbed her of all the memories, this could have been over 17 yrs ago.

I have repeatedly CLAIMED the FBI withheld the JEFFERSON pictures & for a VERY good reason.

Galen knows about the communications with Summer. I was the one who revealed the original article published in I believe London to the thread. The son of Bryan claimed it as his in the Vegan....but, the article was the exact wording and was plagerizm of the original article publish long before the Vegan article ..I had all of this when the FBI said DUANE was not Cooper based only on prints...nothing else.

Everyone wants to find Cooper & I had him all along. By the way Coffelt frequented the same places Duane did - piano bars in Atlanta.

Per Coffelt's story there was more than one - there was 5 of them.
He claimed they lost the money and they went back out to search for it.

Bryan in 1971 was around 16 yrs of age....but he plagerized his entire article. A friend of mine who had connections found the Vegan article right after I contacted the FBI...no ONE else had access to it.
The Vegan was NO more & their files supposedly GONE.

She had an inside in Vegas and he found the article NO ONE COULD FIND or wanted to be found.

She wanted to go national with it - but we had so little and all I had was my memories & 2 marked up books. She retired to the islands & since she is older than I am surely now deceased.

SHE found me after I wrote a short 100 word story about Cooper & submitted it anmonously to a little contest in the local paper. I went to the shindig they had - just as an observer to see who won because the story I wrote was published among the top 10 & she openly admitted it would have won, but that you couldn't give an award to an anomous person...I did NOT know she had placed ads in the personals trying to find me.

I did ask for her help & identified myself several months later after my frustrations with the FBI set in. The finding of the Vegan article goes to her - not me. I am the one who found the man who originally wrote the article. He is the one who showed proof of the plagurizm.

RobertMBlevins

'You are the sole reason there is no Cooper discussion here and people voted with their feet and went elsewhere.'

What a load of hogwash. You're the one who keeps jumping on posts with long tirades full of song lyrics. Your agenda is hate-based. Everyone realizes it except you. Just some of them won't say it to you directly, but I think they understand that's where you are.

And I don't have any control, nor do I really care if people discuss Cooper here, there, or elsewhere. In case you haven't checked Google, there are dozens of forums on the Cooper case, some still active. And when I drop by after a couple of days and see posts only a page or two back sometimes approach a thousand views, it isn't like this is an unpopular thread. In fact, the Dropzone thread on Cooper is the most visited thread about Cooper on Planet Earth, and easily contains the greatest amount of available information on the case, hands down. It isn't even close.

EDIT: Nice how you even stoop to make fun of Anne Frank and then quote something in Hebrew or whatever so people will know how smart you are. :S This only proves that intelligence does not necessarily equate into common sense.

1. My approach to you has been humor. Songs. Limericks.
What else do you say or do with a madman when all else has
failed, on everyone's part? Too bad you don't understand English,
or humor, or other people being frustrated. Maybe if you paid
more attention to others and less attention to yourself and your
own needs you would understand what humor is and when it's
being applied understand why it's being applied. Frankly, I doubt
you will even make it through this post, much less take any of it
to heart, much less care! Nobody is responsible for who and
what you are, Blevins. Ive said this 10,000 times since you joined
here.

2. "I really don't care if people discuss Cooper here." Then what
do you think this thread is for, except to listen to you!? Are you just a closet skydiver so come to a skydiver's website? What is the title of the thread?

You came because you like reading Jo Weber diatribes? You
came and are here because skydivers love you and are fans of
you? You came here to market your book and I really don't
care if people discuss Cooper here
You came here to try and
become some kind of media star, whether anyone likes it or not?

3. Nice how you even stoop to make fun of Anne Frank and
then quote something in Hebrew or whatever so people will know
how smart you are. Crazy This only proves that intelligence does
not necessarily equate into common sense.

Ani Yudah. (I am Jewish). My being Jewish does not mean I feel I
have some exclusive proprietary right to quotations of famous
Jews, who died at the hands of the Nazis in their concentration
camps. And yes the quote I posted is Hebrew. Ani dober Yivrit.
(I speak Hebrew. I taught Hebrew.) I spoke German and Yiddish
before I ever spoke English as a child of WWII waiting to be
reunited with my mother. So it has nothing to do with
intelligence but with my heritage and circumstance in the final
years of WWII and who I am and my God given relationship with
my own race! I have the scars on my body to prove it!

You on the other hand, are an opportunist. A promoter who
came heir to promote his book! Your gratuitous use of
quotes by famous people, and all of your name dropping, is just
an extension of who you are and your mission here. I guess you
are trying to identify with famous people or something? Saying
that their sentiments and experiences are yours and a reflection
of who you are? I just find it very difficult to believe that you
have anything in common with Anna Frank and her family! Be
careful who you claim to be and what you wish for! Especially if
you don't have the brains to know the difference

Maybe Sluggo was right and you are a "legend in your own mind".

But you will never find me or any of my family quoting Anna Frank
gratuitously claiming to own her words! Or be equal to her words
and her life, or her relative's lives ... on some DB Cooper thread
on some fucking skydivers website! ??? B|

It would be better you just claimed you had some messages from
God you need to inform people of here, and get it over with!
Schlep on over the great messages you came here to post to
Humanity ... and let it go at a few minor miracles!

RobertMBlevins

You are NOT to be trusted, at least not by me. I get messages about you sometimes from people who read this thread. Do you realize that? They ask what's wrong with you, what your agenda is, etc. I get tired of answering them. Mostly I just refer them to certain pages in Skyjack and leave it at that.

You don't know a damn thing about me personally. You've created so many insulting subject titles with my name in them that I lost track a long time ago.

You're not the only one who has worked with items regarding the Holocaust, either Smart Guy. I once worked on pinning a frickin' lying-ass war criminal to the wall. A guy who got exactly what he deserved. I'm not as dumb as you think.

Yes I read your diatribe about a presumed war criminal on News
Vine. What a load of garbage! Another act of rank opportunism
on your part.

Writers are always told "write what you know about first hand".
How come you failed to learn that basic lesson?

The whole world turns to you for its facts and news.

Yada yada yada...

There is a false prophet on every corner and you are just one of
them.

"I once worked on pinning a frickin' lying-ass war criminal to the
wall. A guy who got exactly what he deserved. I'm not as dumb
as you think."

So far you have been a total dumbass on every aspect of the
DB Cooper case. What would recommend you to more difficult
work? Chasing war criminals? Do you also wish to enlist in the
Haganah? Do you dream of being JEWSISH? or BLACK?

Just be who you are because in the end, that is all you ever can
be! Did that ever dawn on you?

Shalom nudnik.

It was May of 1996 when I realized what Duane had tried to tell me - the same time frame I contacted the FBI.

The dissed me! I finally got in contact with Mr. H & he sent what I had to the FBI who said they would look at it.

My frustrations about my rejections by the FBI and their wanting to know if I was drinking or on drugs. They totally dissed me in those calls. All I had was Gunther's book & a book sent to me anomously - the Ha Ha Ha - I still do not know who sent that book.

That is all I had until Mr. H sent me his book, but I don't know the date that arrived.

At any rate out of frustration I put my words on paper. I couldn't tell my firends or co-workers so I sent this little story to the contest: I was just venting my feeling of hopelessness

YOU'll NEVER KNOW

It was a cold wet windy day in March, 1995 and reminded him of a cold wet night in November, 1971. This time he sat in a wheelchair, not standing on the aft-staris of a plane. He made a decision to die by ceasing dialysis as fearless as he made the decision to parachute from a Northwest Boeng 7272 on that fateful night. Fearless in life and death, he was not one to back down. Only then did he tell me his secret "I'm Dan Cooper". Did D.B.Cooper spend his last yrears in Pensacola? You'll never know, but I do.

A tribute to my husband
By Mrs. D.B.Cooper

I made a foot note at the end of this

"This came out with 100 words first try & since I am trying to compile the information I know & have never done such before. I am retaining the original for identificatrion purposes. You will be hearing more about this in the near future.

It was dated September 11, 1996 and signed Mrs. D.B. Cooper

D.B. Cooper is a coined proper name and would count as one word.

NOTE:
I did NOT identify myself to her until 1998 I believe - it was after the FBI sent me their letter dismissing Duane based on nothing but fingerprints which we all now know didn't exist.

Airplane glue and emory cloths sure did their job.

Repeating a post you guys NEED to read....I am tired of this whithwash our government participates in so let it all hang out. Let out the dirty linen. I is time for AMERICA to start OVER!

skyjack71

The other thread wants information on Coffelt. Perhaps someone needs to talk to Jo Weber about that. When no one had info on Coffelt - JO HAD IT ALL.

Jo was the first person to reveal the articles in the Vegan about Coffelt supposedly written by Bryan. They were actually plagurized from an article in London done by Dirk Summer. Jo Weber actually investigated Coffelt & interviewed Summer multiple times.

She has for yrs had multiple contact with the man who wrote a book that was never published about Coffelt by Dirk Summers.

Dirk Summer & I had many discussions about his suspect. The article that Bryan did was highjacked from Dirk & he proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Although Dirk was a questionable journalist he did many news reports on Coffelt. He was ORDERED to shut down by the authorities.

Dirk was 5 days into a production when the BLACKS (CIA) pulled up and showed their ID's. The production was shut down.

I do not have all of the information in my head, but I did talk about it on this thread...I just never ID'ed the writer. He was elderly & with a not so perfect background - but I will tell you this - the man was convinced that Coffelt was Cooper.

Coffelt had serious health problems during the yr of 1971 which would have prevented him from making the jump. The man who hijacked Dirk Summer's story was the young man who was with his father & Coffelt....on a trip to find the lost money. I have all of the pictures & at the time the only real story on Coffelt.

Seems like a lot of you have short selective memories. If they want to allow me to post the stuff I have on Coffelt and Dirk Summer and the son of Bryan - I can stick to that subject. On second thought forget it!

If any of you ever saw the pictures of Coffelt next to the Jefferson pic then you would know why Florence ID'ed Coffelt. The resemblance is close. There was NO good photos of Coffelt - the one's I obtained were snap shots with others & someone on this thread found a better pic.

THINK about why the FBI never made the JEFFERSON in-take or out-take public?

WHY did Coffelt come up in JO's research...Well, Coffelt and his buddy lived in Atlanta, GA.

In 1972 a home Duane lived in with his NEW wife was burned down while they were at a county fair.

Duane had told me 2 guys had entered thru a window & they were looking for something they thought he had - at that time Cooper was not mentioned.

BUT, he did tell me the name of the man & told me about one of them serving time. I was able to verify ALL of this. He also told me one of them was a pilot & that also was true.

Dirk & I spent many hours on the phone. He was in poor health the last time I spoke to him. The phone number I have for him goes NO where now. A friend of mine actually went to see & interviewed him about this - but at that time we did NOT have the Jefferson pic....

I have repeatedly tried to find Dirk since the Jefferson pic was found - so Dirk was NOT crazy & if Florence had seen the Jefferson pic before time robbed her of all the memories, this could have been over 17 yrs ago.

I have repeatedly CLAIMED the FBI withheld the JEFFERSON pictures & for a VERY good reason.

Galen knows about the communications with Summer. I was the one who revealed the original article published in I believe London to the thread. The son of Bryan claimed it as his in the Vegan....but, the article was the exact wording and was plagerizm of the original article publish long before the Vegan article ..I had all of this when the FBI said DUANE was not Cooper based only on prints...nothing else.

Everyone wants to find Cooper & I had him all along. By the way Coffelt frequented the same places Duane did - piano bars in Atlanta.

Per Coffelt's story there was more than one - there was 5 of them.
He claimed they lost the money and they went back out to search for it.

Bryan in 1971 was around 16 yrs of age....but he plagerized his entire article. A friend of mine who had connections found the Vegan article right after I contacted the FBI...no ONE else had access to it.
The Vegan was NO more & their files supposedly GONE.

She had an inside in Vegas and he found the article NO ONE COULD FIND or wanted to be found.

She wanted to go national with it - but we had so little and all I had was my memories & 2 marked up books. She retired to the islands & since she is older than I am surely now deceased.

SHE found me after I wrote a short 100 word story about Cooper & submitted it anmonously to a little contest in the local paper. I went to the shindig they had - just as an observer to see who won because the story I wrote was published among the top 10 & she openly admitted it would have won, but that you couldn't give an award to an anomous person...I did NOT know she had placed ads in the personals trying to find me.

I did ask for her help & identified myself several months later after my frustrations with the FBI set in. The finding of the Vegan article goes to her - not me. I am the one who found the man who originally wrote the article. He is the one who showed proof of the plagurizm.

FED up with it all - you call yourselves researchers - you are just a bunch of blow hard or wanna be's. I am very tired of spending what little I have of my life trying to get the truths recognized.

At this point it all comes down to DIRTY AMERICA secrets - I have told the truth since get go and what has it done used up my life. NOW I have no life and it is too late. I should have LEFT the country long ago - a country supposedly built for the freedom to believe and to stand for the right and take down the wrongs.

If the US will give me my SS & medicare abroad I want NOTHING more to do WITH AMERICA and the dirty government we have. Secrets that should NEVER have been.... AMERICA is built ON LIES & Secrets and I am sick of it!

They do NOT seem to know when to STOP and start making thing right.
The first thing is to make all of the wrongs public and then concentrate on making AMERICA for the very reason our forefathers brave this new world.

NOW, it is just like what our forefather escaped from when AMERICA came to be. The pledge to the FLAG means nothing anymore.

Robert, you came on my forum under a false name, regardless of your intentions. you got what you deserved. freedom of choice is what I go by. my choice was not having you on the forum. in return with your VINDICTIVE behavior you sign up trying to prove a point.

Yes, we are discussing Kenny "over there." nobody is bashing anyone. you don't want to talk about Kenny anyway remember! you don't want to answer questions here, so stop whining it's being discussed anywhere else Robert. a month ago you were whining that if someone came on the forum they wouldn't see anything about KC.

The KC questions asked by me were justified. you answered some of them admitting fault. KC has been discussed by you whether you, or anyone else brought it up since you have been here. it was fine until things started shifting. actually it was the opposite. people were telling you to stop. now, you cry when people ask questions!

"You keep MISSING the main point of the PDF. It doesn't exist to PROVE Ken Christiansen was Cooper. It exists to help others discover the truth."

That's exactly right Robert, but how can it be right if you have it wrong! now since it was proven wrong you shut out the people that proved it wrong claiming slanted views. that's baloney! look up hypocrite please.

Just like any store you walk into has the right to refuse service, period. as mentioned above I did just that with not allowing you on my forum. you went further with your spiteful, childish, vindictive behavior and pulled your little stunt proving yet another justifiable reason for your banning! you pull the samething on Amazon fighting with people. then because you say the guy doesn't like you he is quickly labeled a sock puppet, but the majority found his comments helpful. a rather large majority.

Now, whether you like it or not KC is part of the DB Cooper story, and the following problems were found, and you the author has admitted to many of them.

1) The house was not purchased in cash.
2) Carolyn Powell has been proven not credible.
3) Dawn J Androsko has not been proven credible with either the loan, or how she claims a lot of personal details from someone she barely had known.
4) Property documents have been labeled incorrectly, even stating they were purchased for $10.
5) No documentation has ever been presented showing the value of a alleged stamp/coin collection ranging in prices from $400k down to $30k. typo? I think not.
6) Decoded claimed Bernie Geestman of not being the accomplice in the DB Cooper case. although they think KC might be Cooper, but this was prior to the incorrect information given to them. if you take out Bernie, the boat sinks. period.
7) I believe Carolyn Powell made up the story about the money on the property. she has been found not credible. this could explain why there are two stories about the money in two different decades!

These are rather large error's & problems wouldn't you say? now, refuse all you want about discussing KC on a discussion forum Robert! take the 5th I don't care. whether you like it or not. these are legit questions that raise problems with this story. running from them, or hiding from them won't make it go away.

RobertMBlevins

[Blevins addresses the following to Georger.]

You are NOT to be trusted, at least not by me. I get messages about you sometimes from people who read this thread. Do you realize that? They ask what's wrong with you, what your agenda is, etc. I get tired of answering them. Mostly I just refer them to certain pages in Skyjack and leave it at that.

You don't know a damn thing about me personally. You've created so many insulting subject titles with my name in them that I lost track a long time ago.

You're not the only one who has worked with items regarding the Holocaust either, Smart Guy. I once worked on pinning a frickin' lying-ass war criminal to the wall. A guy who got exactly what he deserved. I'm not as dumb as you think.

Blevins, What in hell do you think you are doing with the above claims? What evidence did you produce that put any war criminal behind bars?

Personally, I would bet that you just copied something that appeared in the media in your article on Newsvine (which I have never read). Your apparent belief that you are an investigative reporter, or whatever, is soundly refuted by your irresponsible claims about KC and the other BS you insist on posting on this thread.

On your claims about the war criminal, I'll bet that the law enforcement officials in a number of countries cooperated to do the investigating and prosecution. And you weren't working with or for them.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

This whole scenario about the chute and the Seattle FBI stinks to high heaven, frankly.

. . . . . .

If you've seen my article at Newsvine on this subject, you'd already know that the Seattle FBI didn't do their research . . . . . .

. . . . . .

Here's MY theory: The chute was the one Cooper used. The FBI keeps it in storage and still calls it evidence, even though it is basically useless in leading them to the identity of the hijacker. For them to admit this would be anathema to them. Their position since the finding of the Tina Bar money was that Cooper died in the jump. And it takes a LIVE person to bury a chute.

. . . . . .

That would be the Amboy/Ariel area, of course. ;)

Blevins,

Since you are now claiming that you are better qualified to run the Cooper investigation than the FBI, perhaps you would be kind enough to list some of your law enforcement experience and training. Unfortunately, you don't have any.

You neglect to point out above that you and Jo desperately need a live jumper to give ANY credence to the possibility that KC or Duane could be Cooper.

Your and Jo bitching about the FBI is solely because they (and quite a few other people) don't agree with your version of the matter.

Robert99

"If you've seen my article at Newsvine on this subject, you'd already know that the Seattle FBI didn't do their research . . . . . ."

That's funny. he basically did the same thing he is whining about with the FBI.

"The FBI keeps it in storage and still calls it evidence,"

Really? first of all it would be, and is considered evidence, and the entire department would be guilty of a crime
of covering up evidence if it was really Cooper's chute. why would they keep something like that? I guess he also has the results from the lab about the chute? he knows enough to tell what size, and type the chute was? Cossey is a liar, the FBI is covering up the chute, but hey, he doesn't support conspiracies right? let's not forget his many visits to the site, and articles about interviewing the people who found the chute. wait a minute. he didn't do that either.

Does he not understand how many people would be involved in a FBI cover up like the Amboy chute that was made public? I don't think they care one way, or the other what we think. why would Carr who was so exited to find out about the chute, suddenly cover it up? his answer could only be that multiple people would be guilty of changing the attitude of the find from good to bad, to it's Cooper's..shut up! then to top it off by keeping the chute.

Now, if they no longer have the chute, which I believe is possible because it was found not to be Cooper's. I'm sure the words will fly for that too. you can't win either way. the conspiracy boy's cover the angles. remember he tried to claim Tom Kaye was DENIED access. more failure to research! the last time I checked, they won't talk about open cases, but he uses the silence as a weapon. a conspiracy tool.

Why is every unsolved mystery have to involve lies, and cover ups, or that Law Enforcement purposely cover things up. most of the time once a mystery is solved, you end up smacking your forehead going, oh crap it was right in front of me the whole time.

RobertMBlevins

******[Blevins addresses the following to Georger.]

You're not the only one who has worked with items regarding the Holocaust either, Smart Guy. I once worked on pinning a frickin' lying-ass war criminal to the wall. A guy who got exactly what he deserved. I'm not as dumb as you think.

Blevins, What in hell do you think you are doing with the above claims? What evidence did you produce that put any war criminal behind bars?

Personally, I would bet that you just copied something that appeared in the media in your article on Newsvine (which I have never read). Your apparent belief that you are an investigative reporter, or whatever, is soundly refuted by your irresponsible claims about KC and the other BS you insist on posting on this thread.

On your claims about the war criminal, I'll bet that the law enforcement officials in a number of countries cooperated to do the investigating and prosecution. And you weren't working with or for them.

Robert99

If you haven't read the article, how can you judge it? You just said you didn't even bother to read it. :S

The article is a compendium of research I did on John Jemjanjuk, and is SOURCED where necessary. See...you would have known this already if you had actually READ it.

At the time I wrote the original article, Jemjanjuk was trying to return to the US. I merely put all the available evidence against him into a single package, to show WHY he shouldn't be allowed to return. The two biggest reasons of course were that he entered the US under false pretenses to gain citizenship...and that he assisted in the Final Solution.

It's just one of many illustrated articles I've done for Newsvine. If you read three of them a day, it would take you almost six months to get through all of them. His story was just one.;)

Blevins,

Your original claim above is that, "I once worked on pinning a frickin' lying-ass war criminal to the wall."

Then you later state, "I merely put all the available evidence against him into a single package, to show WHY he shouldn't be allowed to return."

Being a compiler of public media stories does not make you an investigative reporter. Did you discover a single fact that wasn't already published in someone else's public work? Or did you come up with a new interpretation of that public information? Did the US Department of Justice give you a citation for your outstanding efforts to assist them?

I seem to recall that this specific matter was in the media for a number of years and I don't remember anything being mentioned about your efforts.

Robert99

Robert99

*********[Blevins addresses the following to Georger.]

Robert99

If you haven't read the article, how can you judge it? You just said you didn't even bother to read it. :S

The article is a compendium of research I did on John Jemjanjuk, and is SOURCED where necessary. See...you would have known this already if you had actually READ it.

At the time I wrote the original article, Jemjanjuk was trying to return to the US. I merely put all the available evidence against him into a single package, to show WHY he shouldn't be allowed to return. The two biggest reasons of course were that he entered the US under false pretenses to gain citizenship...and that he assisted in the Final Solution.

It's just one of many illustrated articles I've done for Newsvine. If you read three of them a day, it would take you almost six months to get through all of them. His story was just one.;)

Blevins,

Your original claim above is that, "I once worked on pinning a frickin' lying-ass war criminal to the wall."

Then you later state, "I merely put all the available evidence against him into a single package, to show WHY he shouldn't be allowed to return."

Being a compiler of public media stories does not make you an investigative reporter. Did you discover a single fact that wasn't already published in someone else's public work? Or did you come up with a new interpretation of that public information? Did the US Department of Justice give you a citation for your outstanding efforts to assist them?

I seem to recall that this specific matter was in the media for a number of years and I don't remember anything being mentioned about your efforts.

Robert99

Read to end, the disputed evidence section.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Demjanjuk

Basically, people wanted answers, which to incite and inflame does not promote. It was unfortunate that it took so long to bring this case forward.

RobertMBlevins

Okay...we've discussed my article on Demjanjuk, the war criminal himself, my life at Newsvine, (March 2007-present, 478 illustrated articles, about 5 million views to those articles. Source: Google Analytics)

Anything Cooper-related today? Otherwise I have work to do.

Blevins,

In the 138 references included in Georger's link given earlier, I do not see any with your name attached to them. Did I miss them?

And you are claiming that nearly 5 million people have viewed your 478 "articles"?

Robert99

Georger:
WHEN YOU COME TO THE THREAD IT IS ONLY GIBBERISH TO DISPURSE & NOT THE INTELLIGENT POSTIONS YOU POST ELSE WHERE?

Georger - PAY ATTENTION TO the paragraphs below:

Tell Mr. E & Mr M I have a pictures if they want to see them? IT is only a negative - but easy enough to ID 2 of the guys on the negative. Quite a little group you are trying go hold down.

YOU know who the SALT LAKE photo WAS of - why didn't you tell us that when I posted it mutiple times. You knew who the man was & his connectons to all of this. The other was incarcerated in Salt Lake at that time - why Duane had me take the pic. If I told YOU guys Who the PIC was connected to you wouldn't believe me.

TRY a HIGH PROFILE person being held in Salt lake & You guys were getting ready to transport him to a more secure prison.

Georger - YOU know who the Salt Lake pic is of!

Georger - YOU know why he was in Salt Lake and who was encarcerated there at that time.

DID you really think I would never figure out how dirty all of this is.

The AMERICAN PEOPLE need to know the REAL HEROS who where fighting for our rights & the GOVERNMENT wanted those rights SQUASHED. Duane was just doing a job....the others paid the debts for crimes they did NOT commit.

In the other thread you talk sensibly but then you come Here to spew garbage. Tell the good people what you REALLY do!

Tell them who that pilot /attorney was in Salt lake to do - who was he transporting and to where? I know and U know!

Georger you CAN"T keep the secrets any longer. The have to be told! & YOU are TOO OLD - you are expendable to the cause.