47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, people telling you something is hardly verification to any type of cash loan. it's a start. if you don't have any documents, receipts, or anything of that nature, it can not be proof, or verification. remember the word lying you like to toss around? just because they told you makes it truthful? can I get a loan based on my friends stating I'm good for the loan?

Some of the people you interviewed have a credibility issue.

The people you don't listen to that have verification and are listed below. The FBI.

"But after reading the New York magazine story, Carr doesn't think Kenny Christiansen is D.B. Cooper."

"He's not a viable suspect," FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs said."

"all the suspects still being touted by Cooper sleuths have been ruled out" Ayn Dietrich, a former analyst with the bureau, is still now tasked with handling inquiries about the Cooper case.

nobody is reading the document wrong. you are the one who has the document with incorrect data. period. why would you remove it from everywhere else except the PDF? both claimed the samething. Now, if I, or anyone else posted a document like that. you would be all over it screaming lies, it's full of lies. screen shots and all.

Ayn Dietrich and Larry Carr made those statements long before any investigation by Porteous and yours truly emerged. SIX years ago at least. It's ancient history. Easy for you say 'some of your witnesses have credibility issues,' but you offer nothing else on that. The only one with any REAL issues is Bernie Geestman because I broke several of his lies.

Mods to the PDF are actually quite minor. A small adjustment to the details regarding the purchase of his house in Bonney Lake. Everything else is pretty much the same.

Lies? This comes to me from the same person who allowed lies on his OWN website, and then not only backed them up (laughs) but didn't even question them? Did you REALLY believe Cook's claim that Porteous and I had a falling-out and don't get along? I have to Paypal him his royalties and he owns half the rights to everything Blast-related. If you had any brains at all you should have figured out right away that Cook was lying. Porteous and his girlfriend keep inviting Gayla and I to fly down and spend a week at his house just off the beach. We've never actually met in person, and he would like to do that. I may do it someday.

Porteous has seen what goes on at Dropzone. And like Geoff Gray, he has more sense than I do. This was enhanced even more after he saw Galen Cook's idiotic comments on your website. Neither will post because neither of them wants the drama.

After I screen-shotted some of Georger's 'Gray said this about Blevins' comments to Gray himself, Mr. Gray posed that as part of the reason he doesn't post to Dropzone. Too much drama, too much BS. When I asked Georger (repeatedly) if he would like to see the original emails on that, he danced around that like a ballerina in a tutu LOL. I like Gray, and I hesitate to post his emails publicly unless Georger specfically asks me to do so. This is because I can then email Gray and tell him 'Sorry I had to post your email, but Georger wanted proof'. Then I would.

I gave you a perfectly legit answer to your question back there. You just don't accept it. This is more than you deserve, since you had your mind made up about me long ago. I haven't even made mention of your website in a negative way lately, and I no longer care what you discuss over there. The only objection I had all along was Cook's BS post about Porteous and myself, and I see you addressed that. I've also said many times I hope you guys come up with something substantial on the case. So do that, instead of wasting your time on me.

Your 'official pronouncements' regarding KC mean absolutely nothing, since you haven't checked out anything on those witnesses personally. Not that I would give you or any other Cooperland folk the actual contact info on the witnesses. I prefer someone without an axe to grind. Say...legit members of the media or law enforcement. This only PROVES I have the truth in mind, and I am not afraid to let outside entities check out the information on their own.

But they have to be non-slanted, which nobody in Cooperland is, frankly speaking.

... and the Eskimows are watching the Bulgarians, and the Kelts
and watching the Smores. And the Greys are watching Dropzone
too - they will land on Earth August 9th just in time for
Blevins' public assignation.

And the cow flew over the Moon !Moooooooooooooooooo!

This old man, he plays one
He plays knick knack on my thumb
With a knick knack paddy wack
Give a dog a bone
This old man comes rolling home

This old man, he plays two
He plays knick knack on my shoe
Give a dog a bone

This old man, he plays three
He plays knick knack on my knee
Give a dog a bone

This old man, he plays four
He plays knick knack on my door
Give a dog a bone

This old man, he plays five
Don't play knick knack on that hive
Give a dog a bone

This old man, he plays six
He plays knick knack on my sticks
Give a dog a bone

This old man, he plays seven
He plays knick knack up in heaven
Give a dog a bone

This old man, he plays eight
He plays knick knack on my gate
Give a dog a bone

This old man, he plays nine
He plays knick knack on my vine
Give a dog a bone

This old man, he plays ten
He plays knick knack all over again
Give a dog a bone

Is there a tonsillectomy in the house! ? :S:S:S

[email]In the 50's my father loan money to private individuals. The varied in amt. and had interest or colateral.

After the loans were paid back - the paper work was NOT kept. Never mounted to more than a few words on some stationary.

Seldom did the indivduals present collateral for the loans. They were basically promisary and conditional loans. IT was a different world in the 50's.

In the 60's I borrowed on a note $500 from my grandmother. Just written on a piece of stationary. Usually time and conditions are stated and the interest rate or in case of family NO interest.

In the defense (can't believe I am actually doing this) of Blevins - Kenny could have taken a note and never have filed it...especially if the return of the money was short term and then the paper just filed away a paid and then yrs later just tossed.

IT was a differnt world in the 50's, 60's, but I can't speak for the 70's other than loans to a relative.

If they knew each other and she had calateral - or an inheritance in the future - he probably did NOT ask for it.

Kenny's ncome and his supplemental income for purchasing overseas and being things back to the state - mean he did have access monies as long as he lived a quiet live.

Today - you better get colateral or have the loan recorded when you loan money to you children.

We do not know the condiiton of the loan if it did exist. A single woman with 2 children was risky, but I picture Kenny as a soft spoken person who would been over backward to have good friends. He just seemed to hav that kind of personality.

Kenny had a good income and no repsonsibilities. Evidently some oneelse co-signed because a divorce with no colateral and 2 mouth to feed was high risk. Perhaps she had money come from her dad's life insureance. WHO know it is a petty thing to pick apart.

IT DOES NOT MAKE A 5'8" Guy with hazel eye & a tender heart a target to have the title of Cooper put on him.

Frankly it is a mute point - if it was done we will never know the reason for it. The loan is not a Kenny breaker.

TOO Many other things agaist KC.
BIGGEST one is he NEVER CONFESSES to being DAN nnnn Cooooopper!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert, your like a broken record. you can't face the truth. first of all. nobody has PROVEN what Cook said one way or the other! you keep stating things, but that's just words. the same as Cook! just more whining.

The comments from the FBI go into 2011. that was just before they announced Marla's story. you know. the woman who has perfect memory like your gang. the woman who wrote a book like you did. the woman who has a questionable story, just like "yours truly!" (*laughs*)

You don't have any proof of anything. it's a bunch of talk. that's all it is, and conflicting at that! you live right there where the FBI's office is. funny how you don't just walk in and check and confirm the PDF was looked over? for someone that wants the truth dodges the final stage.

This was also said during your involvement.

"Being an open but not active case, we respond to every report or lead. Our case agent will check them out and determine whether they're credible. We're not out there combing for more evidence but we've kept it open in the belief that there could be something out there. The money has surfaced before and perhaps more will surface."

Just because people don't like the tactics you use doesn't mean they automatically discount a suspect. proof of what you missed have been found through people you whine about not liking you! you can't handle rejection, you can't handle the fact of a botched investigation. you cover it by whining we don't like you. people were tired of hearing your constantly bringing up things you called VERIFIED. the house being paid in cash was one of them. some of us took your advice and verified ourselves! you seem to overlook any other possibilities for anything other than your own conclusions. that's not how it's done.

I also noticed you changed your website on whining about my forum. you removed the entire comment. why, I though you claimed it justified? you constantly change things Robert. look back dozens of pages and you will clearly see why your not always welcome in places. you whine about trust on this forum, and yet you are always under fire. you can't even leave reviews alone without going dozens of rounds with them on a site where you are trying to sell something! sock puppet or not they sided with him.

Robert, I believe others have also told you this. you do in fact have an enemy, it's Robert M Blevins. you won't find any truth unless you open your own mind. what you think is proof is not looked at the same by others, this includes the FBI. Law Enforcement doesn't trust anyone, why should I trust what you say? several have shown you problems in your investigation. research, that's what it's all about Robert. regardless of what my feelings are about you doesn't change facts that have been uncovered. unfortunately those facts disrupt your theory leaving only words to tell a story. that doesn't fly either.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"After the loans were paid back - the paper work was NOT kept. Never mounted to more than a few words on some stationary."

Jo, loaning someone $5,000 in 1972 is a lot of money! the first thing that should have been done was checking to validate a home was purchased by checking the records to indicate a house was purchased in that time frame. then you try and validate $5,000 was used for the down payment. then you might want to ask the person who received the loan to try and justify how it was paid back. that's how you verify things. if you fail to do this you can't call things verified. the pain staking ground work comes with the job. if you don't want to do it, you should of never got involved in it. how much was that person making a year should also be addressed. if they fail to answer things above there credibility come under fire. it's almost saying she had two mortgages. the house also needs to been verified if it was paid for in a short period of time since she was wiping out debts easily. she must of been paid extremely well to handle these payments. well enough to where a loan shouldn't of been needed.

I know plenty of people that have amounts like this that could be loaned out. doing it is another question......

the greatest hurdle that can't be disclaimed is the fact of Tina having to look up at Cooper. she would of been eye to eye with KC both being the same in height. that's VERIFIED.

"He is not a viable suspect".......end message
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

The $5,000 loan IS verified. It was verified by Bernie Geestman, Dawn Androsko, Androsko's daughter, and Androsko's three grandsons.

If you can include a child and three people who weren't born at the time as witnesses, maybe Bruce's time traveling psychic stuff isn't so unreasonable after all!;)

Do you know how your parents got their first house as a family? I do, regarding mine. And so do those folks. It's a Family Affair. The Androsko family now knows everything we do regarding the loan and Bernie Geestman's participation in it, as well as the evidence against Christiansen. This is what they say: Bernie is a liar and a crook, and they believe he was involved in the hijacking. This family has been comparing notes, you know.

Robert,
Honestly, I can believe you're actually saying this. Dawn's daughter was likely too young to know the details of any such loan. Dawn's daughter's source for the information is Dawn. Her grandchildren's source is also Dawn. You count those as five people cooborating a story, but that's really only one person.

And, Shutter is right. $5,000 IS a lot of money. It's worth $25,000 today. That story really raises eyebrows. Someone she didn't know offers to lend Dawn the equivalent of $25,000? There has to be more to that story. And, how did she pay it back in two years? Other than a refi, I don't see how she does it. I'm not saying that it didn't happen, just that you should have treated it with a little more skepticsm and did some of the research that Shutter suggested.

MarkBennett

The $5,000 loan IS verified. It was verified by Bernie Geestman, Dawn Androsko, Androsko's daughter, and Androsko's three grandsons.

If you can include a child and three people who weren't born at the time as witnesses, maybe Bruce's time traveling psychic stuff isn't so unreasonable after all!;)

Do you know how your parents got their first house as a family? I do, regarding mine. And so do those folks. It's a Family Affair. The Androsko family now knows everything we do regarding the loan and Bernie Geestman's participation in it, as well as the evidence against Christiansen. This is what they say: Bernie is a liar and a crook, and they believe he was involved in the hijacking. This family has been comparing notes, you know.

Robert,
Honestly, I can believe you're actually saying this. Dawn's daughter was likely too young to know the details of any such loan. Dawn's daughter's source for the information is Dawn. Her grandchildren's source is also Dawn. You count those as five people cooborating a story, but that's really only one person.

And, Shutter is right. $5,000 IS a lot of money. It's worth $25,000 today. That story really raises eyebrows. Someone she didn't know offers to lend Dawn the equivalent of $25,000? There has to be more to that story. And, how did she pay it back in two years? Other than a refi, I don't see how she does it. I'm not saying that it didn't happen, just that you should have treated it with a little more skepticsm and did some of the research that Shutter suggested.

I mean seriously, how much money was she making? and why wouldn't she go to a bank. this is an extra $200 a month! that's a heavy amount for 1972. seems she would be the one loaning the $5k so Kenny (the poor guy) could buy his house. that's more convincing than anything stated about the loan.

A single woman who seemingly doesn't have a pot to piss in ask's for a loan, a rather large one to purchase a home in which she didn't have the means to put a down payment on was able to add an extra $200 a month to pay it off.....really? yes, the FBI must be idiots for not looking into these verified claims.. that's over a grand a month today!!!!

MarkBennett

Robert,

Well now, let's see about that! :D

1! = 1
0! = 1
Hmmmmm. That's weird. Something is going on here!
5! = 120.
Holy crap. That is suddenly 120 possible witnesses.

Blevins now has 120 possible witnesses to the house sale, in the
Blevins counting system. Let's name them all!

Dawn
Sophia
Emma
Olivia
Isabella
Ava
Lily
Zoe
Chloe
Mia
Madison
Emily
Ella
Madelyn
Abigail
Aubrey
Addison
Avery
Layla
Hailey
Amelia
Hannah
Charlotte
Kaitlyn
Harper
Kaylee
Sophie
Mackenzie
Peyton
Riley
Grace
Brooklyn
Sarah
Aaliyah
Anna
Arianna
Ellie
Natalie
Isabelle
Lillian
Evelyn
Elizabeth
Lyla
Lucy
Claire
Makayla
Kylie
Audrey
Maya
Leah
Gabriella
Annabelle
Savannah
Nora
Reagan
Scarlett
Samantha
Alyssa
Allison
Elena
Stella
Alexis
Victoria
Aria
Molly
Maria
Bailey
Sydney
Bella
Mila
Taylor
Kayla
Eva
Jasmine
Gianna
Alexandra
Julia
Eliana
Kennedy
Brianna
Ruby
Lauren
Alice
Violet
Kendall
Morgan
Caroline
Piper
Brooke
Elise
Alexa
Sienna
Reese
Clara
Paige
Kate
Nevaeh
Sadie
Quinn
Isla
Eleanor
Aiden
Jackson
Ethan
Liam
Mason
Noah
Lucas
Jacob
Jayden
Jack
Logan
Ryan
Caleb
Benjamin
William
Michael
Alexander
Elijah
Matthew
Dylan
James
Owen
Connor
Brayden
Carter
Landon
Joshua
Luke
Daniel
Gabriel
Nicholas
Nathan
Oliver
Henry
Andrew
Gavin
Cameron
Eli
Max
Isaac
Evan
Samuel
Grayson
Tyler
Zachary
Wyatt
Joseph
Charlie
Hunter
David
Anthony
Christian
Colton
Thomas
Dominic
Austin
John
Sebastian
Cooper
Levi
Parker
Isaiah
Chase
Blake
Aaron
Alex
Adam
Tristan
Julian
Jonathan
Christopher
Jace
Nolan
Miles
Jordan
Carson
Colin
Ian
Riley
Xavier
Hudson
Adrian
Cole
Brody
Leo
Jake
Bentley
Sean
Jeremiah
Asher
Nathaniel
Micah
Jason
Ryder
Declan
Hayden
Brandon
Easton
Lincoln
Harrison
Taylor
Kayla
Eva
Jasmine
Gianna
Alexandra
Julia
Eliana
Kennedy
Brianna
Rubb

Blevins get busy - check them all out! :D

mrshutter45

"

Jo, loaning someone $5,000 in 1972 is a lot of money! the first thing that should have been done was checking to validate a home was purchased by checking the records to indicate a house was purchased in that time frame.

I am not defending Blevins & I think he has his priorities ALL screwed up. I simply related to the thread how my father conducted his private business in the late 50's early 60's. It was a SMALL town & everyone knew everyone else - very much like it was for Kenny in the early 70's. When someone needed to borrow money they just did NOT go to the bank and make it a public item....without collateral. A lot of people didn't want everyone in town to know their business.

Therefore - because of this knowledge of the times as I lived them I cannot require Blevins show proof.

There was NO proof of a loan my father made to a specific individual - I personally over heard the conversation & transaction when I was a Sophmore or Junior in High School - around 1956.

Many yrs later when my father died in the 80's there was NO record of this loan, but I know the loan was made.

JUST saying and telling some of U how it was in small town US in the 50's
NOT Defending Blevins - I think he is the one off his rocker - not me!;)

RobertMBlevins

Blevins STOP while U can - U are putting yourself to shame! What did U not understand about a post I made some time back....about individuals in contact with me!

There is NO EVIDENCE against KC - NONE not one iota! THEY have NOT come forward to support your story!

You have caused SHAME to come to those you supposedly wrote about.
You & anyone who supports your story may end up paying a VERY heavy PRICE....when you are PUBLICALLY exposed! What you have done is called FRAUD!

RobertMBlevins

"As it says in the cover letter on the first page, it merely presents certain evidence and reasons WHY Kenny should be investigated FOR the Cooper case."

"It shows how multiple witnesses testified that Kenny and Bernie Geestman disappeared for an entire week at the time of the hijacking."

"The $5,000 loan IS verified. It was verified by Bernie Geestman, Dawn Androsko, Androsko's daughter, and Androsko's three grandsons. Just because no one signed a paper that can be found doesn't mean it didn't happen."

"Jo Weber's claims? She can't produce a single piece of hard evidence or even ONE outside witness by name."

"Many of you, in my humble opinion, live for the discussion itself. You don't want to hear these things. You don't WANT to know the truth."

WHEW!
BLEVINS, please DO NOT make another repetitive post about this - you are just digging deeper and deeper and deeper. You have been given every opportunity to step away gracefully.

You have no "witnesses" regarding your information and Jo has NO witnesses to the events of 1971.

YOU & others have NO idea what I have & do not have....I have NOT stooped to the level you have. NOR are my posting repeated advertisments about a book.

YOU, on the OTHER HAND took innocent seniors & made them look like fools...and yet, YOU call them Witnesses?

You are guilty of using words to make certain seniors ashamed to come forward & denounce you. You "led" the discussions - you gave the impression YOU knew KC was COOPER & the FBI could not prove he WASN'T.

This is fraudulent manipulation of senior citizens. They had NO idea you intended to USE them in the manner you did. When it was pointed out to them AFTER you did the book, they hid-a-way in shame! The Geestmans ran like hell, but the other old lady was defense less....she really knows little of what you have written here nor did she really understand what you intended.

She liked all the attention you gave her.

ALL you wanted was a story! You DID not care about WHAT happened to the people you manipulated & convinced you knew KC was Cooper. Where they not under the impression you knew he was Cooper and the probabilities. They got caught up in the moment expecting excitement only to find shame.

RobertMBlevins

There is something inherently wrong with someone who is soooo obsessed that they would actually spend the time to list nearly two hundred first names as Georger did...that's a LOT of work. And there isn't even a POINT behind the whole effort. It's weird.

Brother, that is also the classic definition of 'obsessed'.

This is an action that leaves absolutely no doubt about it. My unsolicited advice: Get over it. Get help.

If you guys don't believe there's any merit to the idea that Ken Christiansen belongs on the suspect list, then fine...I can accept that. You're not the only ones, although there are others who might disagree with you.

Really Georger, it's a bit much. All you accomplish by doing that is to make yourself look foolish. A college grad? An instructor? I know both of those things are true about you, but you make it hard to believe sometimes. I will give it to you for effort, though. Nice copy and paste job you did from the Social Security website. (Most Popular Names: Select: Year/ Select Top 500) Copy about 200. LOL. :S

As I've said previously, you are not only funny sometimes...but predictable as hell.

Mother Jo is calling you - yooo whoooo Bobby! Come home!

'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for
something, sometime in your life...'
Winston Churchill

B|

B|

SO, what does that make you Georger? You are putty cat playing with the ball dangled in front of U!;)

Better be careful kitty that ball might not be made out of soft rubber! JUST maybe the GAME is over!

We got some NEWBIE's caught up in all of this recently. We need to find a large RV that can sleep 12 people and a driver. Two Newbies have lot of NEW question to fire at the guys.

If we start in Fla and swing up to Missouri an then down to Texas and cross over to Oregon and Salt Lake and end up in Vancouver, BC....maybe the mystery man will board along the way - not Cooper he is dead. Washington state will be there with their groups to welcome us home.. Got a couple of old sky jumpers that want to give it a try. Some of these guy are the real thing.
Are U ready for the real thing.

BE ready to explore & get your hands dirty....going to some old graveways on private property & do a search of the records in Van couver, Puyallyup and Spokana. How many of you have 3 wks to do this?

Georger we need a leash for you because you are a tag along. Health perminting - we will have to a little high country to pick up some an OLD OLD jumper . Got a lot of locations you need to see and senior centers you need to talk to be prepared to talk and have pictures that will trigger memories. We end up in Seattle at the FBI office.

Finally end up in Vancover BC, but by then we need to get on a plane and fly to Miami - take over the Fontain Blue and let them know the Cooper clan is there.

If we time it right maybe there will be a big Yacht coming around the bend and you can asked all the question you want ask.

They will probably want to go out to sea - just for their protection. That way they dump most of us over board and head to S.America.

SAD NO ONE REALLY WANTS TO KNOW HOW COOPER REALLY WAS - it just make the Whole thing TACKY

skyjack71

B|

SO, what does that make you Georger? You are putty cat playing with the ball dangled in front of U!;)

Better be careful kitty that ball might not be made out of soft rubber! JUST maybe the GAME is over!

I think there is really a soft rubber toy... it came with the choking the chicken costume

Amazon

B|

I think there is really a soft rubber toy... it came with the choking the chicken costume

You have a one track mind -

Should I be impressed?

RobertMBlevins

B|

You have a one track mind - too bad since you once had better.

What do you know about Amazon? Either from your Wayback Machine memory or from today? The same could easily be said of you, and there is much more evidence to support it.

Your convoluted, hate-and-obsession-filled posts, for example.

Your copy/paste of over 200 names from the Social Security website that took up a great deal of space and didn't even make a point.

I can't believe I took a break from some late-night editing to read your pap.

Webster's definition of 'pap':

'Something lacking solid value or substance...'

The truth is you've had an agenda ever since I called you out on your phony Geoff Gray quotes. 'Unstable,' you said. 'Untrustworthy,' you said, quoting Gray about me.

Would you like to see Gray's email response to that? I can do copy/paste too, but what I did was copy/paste some of your quotes and comments in a message to him. Are these things true? I asked. There was a response.

You have to ask to see it because I like Gray and I don't enjoy having to post his message. But if you say okay, I will.

Otherwise, you should apologize for putting crap into a perfectly nice guy's mouth. Of course, you couldn't do that. Your obsesssions prevent any such action.

'They deserve you over there...'

I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him.

You have a one track mind and no intelligence.

How much longer are you going to beat dead mice to death! ?

Probably forever since you have nothing better.

Don;t keep your neighbors up with your stereo, 59 year old child!

Goddness Gracious Sakes Alive.

I think I will put the Putty Cat OUT.
But I don't have one! In FACT I am allergic to CATS! No DOG to kick out the DOOR!

SO What to do? I know go to bed and maybe tomorrow these guys will be making some sense.

That dog Just sits in the corner all day and all night and never moves. Looks just like Duane's dog we buried.

Just so you know when I am going to go kick the dog around - no one calls the humane society. Symba is a stone bank.

"I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him."

Robert, there is no "allowed" list. you were removed from the other site. we all know the reason. isn't this site the same? it also (according to you) has a "allowed" list. seems the list of people not "allowed" on this site is much larger. this is the DB Cooper thread. how many pages back can this be found? what you are claiming here is no different than what you were going to do with your slide show. you know, have an "allowed" list to view it.

Bruce brought up something about Gray, and I also made a similar remark that it could be possible that Gray said something to both of you, but as usual you go directly to using the word LIE without considering other options. you don't seem to like other options. they don't fit in to what you claim. it's harder for Georger to prove because it was a phone call. you keep dancing around claiming an email that you never show. so basically no proof once again on either side. just like you & Cook.

RobertMBlevins

Why does it seem like some of you are so AFRAID of the concept of having Kenny checked out by an unbiased source?

Robert,
Kenny had a professional private investigator, Skip Porteous on this case. If Skip thought Kenny had merit as a suspect, he might have dug into it further.

So, while it seems that Lyle was only interested in a movie about Kenny, Skip was only interested in getting a book written.

If Skip thought he could crack the only unsolved hijacking it US history, I'd have to believe he put more effort into it.

Have you ever asked Skip his thoughts on the case?

RobertMBlevins

B|

You have a one track mind - too bad since you once had better.

What do you know about Amazon? Either from your Wayback Machine memory or from today? The same could easily be said of you, and there is much more evidence to support it.

Your convoluted, hate-and-obsession-filled posts, for example.

Your copy/paste of over 200 names from the Social Security website that took up a great deal of space and didn't even make a point.

I can't believe I took a break from some late-night editing to read your pap.

Webster's definition of 'pap':

'Something lacking solid value or substance...'

The truth is you've had an agenda ever since I called you out on your phony Geoff Gray quotes. 'Unstable,' you said. 'Untrustworthy,' you said, quoting Gray about me.

Would you like to see Gray's email response to that? I can do copy/paste too, but what I did was copy/paste some of your quotes and comments in a message to him. Are these things true? I asked. There was a response.

You have to ask to see it because I like Gray and I don't enjoy having to post his message. But if you say okay, I will.

Otherwise, you should apologize for putting crap into a perfectly nice guy's mouth. Of course, you couldn't do that. Your obsesssions prevent any such action.

'They deserve you over there...'

I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him.

You have a one track mind and no intelligence.

How much longer are you going to beat dead mice to death! ?

Probably forever since you have nothing better.

Don;t keep your neighbors up with your stereo, 59 year old child!

I asked a question. And I don't have a stereo, I have an iPod, which is uncharged at the moment. You're quick at tossing around the lies, but really poor at dodging around those lies.

An apology is in order. Both to me, and to Amazon. I don't expect we will get it.

Message. Gray.

You: Post or not? Take off the tutu and come to Jesus, or put a sock in it my friend.

complaints filed - religious persecution.

'Take off the tutu and come to Jesus' ?

You've outdone yourself Rev. Billy-Bob Blevins. They may not let
you speak at all now at Good Ole Days. Our employees won't
stand for your open persecution!

How about it Quade! ?????

mrshutter45

"I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him."

Robert, there is no "allowed" list. you were removed from the other site. we all know the reason. isn't this site the same? it also (according to you) has a "allowed" list. seems the list of people not "allowed" on this site is much larger. this is the DB Cooper thread. how many pages back can this be found? what you are claiming here is no different than what you were going to do with your slide show. you know, have an "allowed" list to view it.

Bruce brought up something about Gray, and I also made a similar remark that it could be possible that Gray said something to both of you, but as usual you go directly to using the word LIE without considering other options. you don't seem to like other options. they don't fit in to what you claim. it's harder for Georger to prove because it was a phone call. you keep dancing around claiming an email that you never show. so basically no proof once again on either side. just like you & Cook.

I stated the facts and my thoughts on this whole matter years
ago - and Blevins has read them and still chooses to ignore it.
Blevins is asking me to be responsible for what Geoff Gray said
about him? Blevins is milking this cow now for 4 long years
because he somehow believes this impeaches my credibility?!

It is well known that Tom and others had serious problems with
Gray. Grays issues with Blevins are a separate matter. Gray has
told numerous people that he wants nothing to do with Blevins or
the Blevins-calamity. Who knows what Gray said to different
people or what he is saying today. It's Blevins problem in any
event and I am merely the messenger.

Blevins for his part has claimed that the conversations between
me and Gray never happened, and, ‘Gray never said what I say
he said’. He has tried the same tactic with the Fitzsimmons
interview and every other issue he wants to make disappear
etc.

So Blevins make up your mind! The calls never happened, or,
the calls did happen but Gray never said what I say he said?
Decide what your next version of other people's truths will be.
Or STFU and leave people alone for a change and mind your own
business if you have any? And the very same applies to Jo
Weber. You cultists are all alike.

Nobody owes Blevins or Aamazon or Jo Weber - anything. Nor
could anyone ever satisfy them. Better to buy a boat with a hole
in it and take off for Hawaii! A guaranteed disaster.

Why is anyone even paying any attention to these __________s?

:D

georger

***"I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him."

etc.

For someone who has a history of convoluted personal attacks on other posters there Jerry, You do appear to be a tad bit thin skinned to get so fucking butthurt so often..... Harden the fuck up Nancy!!!:D:D

RobertMBlevins

'I stated the facts and my thoughts on this whole matter years ago - and Blevins has read them and still chooses to ignore it. Blevins is asking me to be responsible for what Geoff Gray said about him? Blevins is milking this cow now for 4 long years because he somehow believes this impeaches my credibility?!'

Robert: Yes, I think you SHOULD be held responsible, since you are the only source. I knew your statements regarding Gray were untrue from the start. I met Gray just once. We exchanged signed copies of each other's books. He invited me and a couple of other people for drinks. I mostly spoke to FBI agent Bob Fuhriman during that time about the Tina Bar money. That was it. Then you come with all kinds of statements supposedly made by Gray about me. I knew this was ridiculous, and frankly, I got tired of hearing it.

***'It is well known that Tom and others had serious problems with Gray. Grays issues with Blevins are a separate matter. Gray has told numerous people that he wants nothing to do with Blevins or the Blevins-calamity. Who knows what Gray said to different people or what he is saying today. It's Blevins problem in any event and I am merely the messenger.'

Robert: In reality, you haven't been a messenger. You've been a constant attack dog on every post I've made here, and it made no difference the subject of the post. You persist. You are obsessed, without a doubt. One insulting subject header line after another. Scores of them. Go look for yourself.

'Blevins for his part has claimed that the conversations between me and Gray never happened, and, ‘Gray never said what I say he said’. He has tried the same tactic with the Fitzsimmons interview and every other issue he wants to make disappear etc.'

Robert: No. I said that when I questioned Gray on your statements, the ones you credited to him, he said he didn't make them and the whole situation was much of the reason he doesn't post at Dropzone. I didn't hear the 'Fitzsimmons Interview' where you claimed Lyle said he 'knew' his brother wasn't Cooper. This makes absolutely no sense anyway. Lyle doesn't know whether his brother was Cooper or not. But for years he's been sending every letter, picture, or document to AB in his efforts to help us discover the truth. He does this at his own expense and even was willing to sign a no-profits contract with us in exchange for us to work with him. This includes any film rights royalties. He has given the search for the truth on his brother every effort possible for about seven years now. He still does today. That goes completely against some alleged statement you claim now. And besides...like I asked you before...HOW EXACTLY would Lyle even KNOW one way or another whether Kenny was the guy? He doesn't. Neither does anyone else. This idea that KC and Cooper were one and the same is still unproven.

'So Blevins make up your mind! The calls never happened, or, the calls did happen but Gray never said what I say he said?'

Robert: Okay. My mind is made up. Gray never said what you said...etc. That's according to Gray. I'll post his email if you wish, but I won't like doing it. It seems cheap somehow. But if you ask me to do it, I will. If you hadn't disabled PM's I would have sent you the email privately a LONG time ago. Maybe I will just post up some of your comments over at AB with Gray's response and you can go see it there. I'd really rather not do it at Dropzone.

'Decide what your next version of other people's truths will be. Or STFU and leave people alone for a change and mind your own business if you have any? And the very same applies to Jo Weber. You cultists are all alike.'

Robert: Well, you've posted up more BS about me than I can keep track of. This easily applies to you, although I don't think you're in a cult.

'Nobody owes Blevins or Aamazon or Jo Weber - anything. Nor could anyone ever satisfy them. Better to buy a boat with a hole in it and take off for Hawaii! A guaranteed disaster. Why is anyone even paying any attention to these __________s?'

Robert: You are right. Nobody owes me a thing. But then I'm not asking you for anything. I've seen some of your posts at the alternate site and compared them to your posts here. It's like night and day. Over there, you speak reasonably about this or that. Over HERE...you think this is the place to take out your trash. It's either that, or you confine your garbage-dumping to HERE because Shutter doesn't allow it over THERE. It's a bit two-faced.

To Everyone Else: Many of the latest postings come from folks who question the idea of Kenny Christiansen being Cooper. I understand this completely. Since I can't (and won't) provide any final update on this theory until August 9, maybe we should move on to something else. It's only eight weeks away anyway. At that time I will present the latest, most-accurate-as-we-can-make-it information on Kenny, have on hand a final version of the unedited PDF on him, and even provide two new videos. You'll just have to wait. None of those things, in and of themselves, will prove that Kenny was Cooper. My hope is that they will provide the tools enabling someone to find out.

The reason the current PDF remains at the AB site is except for a couple of minor points, it is completely accurate. The reason it gets downloaded so much lately is probably because I incorporated a direct link to the PDF inside the Kindle version of the book. At the end of the book. This was done about a year ago.

Did you think this all up on your own! ? ? ?

Ok Columbus. Let Isabella know you're on the Moon.

"Over The Rainbow"

Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow. Why then, oh, why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow why, oh, why can't I?

[Judy Garland]

Amazon

******"I feel sorry for Shutter. Perfectly nice website working on the case. (I forgave the early-on bit regarding Galen Cook's BS there.) And he put you on the 'allowed' list there. But you're an embarrassment here for him."

etc.

For someone who has a history of convoluted personal attacks on other posters there Jerry, You do appear to be a tad bit thin skinned to get so fucking butthurt so often..... Harden the fuck up Nancy!!!:D:D

I think you mean 'here' not 'there'. Oh well.

Bruce gets banned for 'sexual harassment'? And you get a free
pass! The glaring double standards here are firmly established.
Carry on.

Maybe the problemo is your perceptions?"

:S

RobertMBlevins

'Did you think this all up on your own! ? ? ?'

Well, I gave you what I consider honest and realistic answers. You come back with the lyrics to Over The Rainbow.

I gave you better, and more well-thought-out answers than you deserve. It's obvious you haven't the slightest clue how to handle that. Your agenda is based on hate, and has little to do, if anything, regarding Kenny Christiansen or even Cooper for that matter. With you, it's a 'Blevins' thing. Always.

Blevins you ARE over the rainbow!

Your claims about KC are over the rainbow.

Your claims about Cooper are over the rainbow!

Your claims about everything are over the rainbow.

Mine is a polite way of telling you "you are full of shit".