47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

***Some where along the way Knoss claimed his brother came to see me....well - WONDER if his brother is SLUGGO! They look alike!

Really! Just take a look at Sluggo and ask Knoss to provide pictures of himself from various stages of his life. These two guy could very well be brothers!

Jo,

You owe Sluggo and apology for that insult!

Be serious for a change!

Robert99

Knoss looks like a slob & acts like a mental case. I am talking about the physical characteristic - not the personality or the person.

Sluggo was well educated, polite and informed about the subject...he and I agreed to disagree at one point.

I still like him and wonder if he is well or even still alive.

Sluggo was the only one who came to my home besides Pasternac in 2000 & (one FBI agent in 1997) & a writer who wanted to do a book (do not remember the name or dates on him, but have the documents).

Physical appearance only!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

BruceSmith

Wow, Mrs. Cooper, I didn't know that Bobby K and Duane (no y no w) were in prison together.

But when are you going to tell us more about the Desperate Wives of Cooperland. After all, Duane (no y no w) had eight wives, right? That's a lot of sex, if you catch my drift.

Also, now that Bobby B is back from the boonies, do you still think he might get whacked? Don't you think you should tell Gayla?

Just askin'.

No knowledge of 8 wives.

Knoss is the one who stated he was in prison with Duane...and that was in the last few exchanges in an email. He claimed he was Duane's cell mate & claimed that Duane got in trouble making hair die with cooking oil and coffee.....1962 (Duane was in Canon).

Note he used a hair dye story before (claimed Duane's hair was blond) regarding the complex Duane supposedly managed with his wife in a location Knoss stated....have forgotten the name of said place. The yr was 1966 before Duane went to Jefferson.

Knoss also claimed the wife had dealings with the law at that time in 1966.

NONE of the information provide by Knoss could be verified by the ex-wife or Gray who spent 3 days with Knoss.

The only time Duane and his wife were in the claimed area was 1966 before he went to Jefferson. Knoss rambled about Duane being arrested there.

He could not get his time line correct - it is all in this thread and Gray has a lot of his own research.

Robert,
The posts were not about Marla's story, but your inconsistency. Just like in Orwell's 1984, if you want to change people's opinions, just say the opposite of what really happened often enough and people will eventually believe the new 'truth'.

Do you need more examples:

RobertMBlevins

In our opinion around here, Marla damaged the relationship between citizen investigators and the Seattle FBI. We have no sympathy for her, nor do I care about her reasons or motivations. You want to believe her story, that's up to you. I do not.

You say this often...when did you first start saying complaining about lack of response from the FBI:

October 30, 2010, almost a year before Marla became public, you wrote this:

"One thing I can't figure out about the Seattle FBI lately is this: Back in 2008 you have Larry Carr making a video and asking the public for their help in solving the hijacking. But when you try to contact them or ask questions, they have clamped a lid down on any comments to the public, and this means everybody. What in the heck is THAT about? Investigation is a two-way street and if you can't go to the source (the FBI) and get some simple questions answered, then how can you assist them in solving the case? "

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3983825#3983825

Do you want more?

You complained about Georger's comments from Bruce Kitt of the NWA Museum...You questioned the validity of those posts or whether Georger posted some comments without permission.

Let's let Bruce speak for himself:

"Tom Kaye, a forensic scientist with Citizens Sleuths, gave an update on independent analysis of items from the FBI’s evidence of the hijacking. I
thought his talk did much to dismiss the theory of Kenny Christensen being Dan Cooper and provide information on the buried $20 dollar bills
found along the bank of the Columbia River in 1980"

Source:
http://www.nwahistory.org/newsletter/13_fall_newsletter_a.pdf

Regarding Marla, you seem to bypass Bruce's question: Why did the FBI say LD Cooper was a promising suspect? Did she tell them something that might have matched some information about Cooper that the FBI never released? We may never know. And, the Facebook postings your alter ego Jane Smith retrieved show nothing more than someone who felt she stumbled onto solving the crime of the century and was going to write a book and make some money off of it. In that regard, she's no different than you.

Well, did it NOT happen? Just as I expected - you copped out or no one had any intentions of meeting with you.

Can't understand how you can do this camping - the drive up and back and spend on night - makes no sense at all.

Not easy to take up and take down a camp site.

So evident the Meeting did NOT happen!

RobertMBlevins

***Well, did it NOT happen? Just as I expected - you copped out or no one had any intentions of meeting with you.

Can't understand how you can do this camping - the drive up and back and spend on night - makes no sense at all.

Not easy to take up and take down a camp site.

So evident the Meeting did NOT happen!

Actually, it was two nights camping. And yes, I did interview a witness and some of the witness' family today. That interview, and any possible information obtained from it, is confidential for now. You should know this. We've had this policy in place for months now. Nothing personal, it's just the way it is.

The Elvis sock puppet troll sayz:

I was wondering also why you never speak up about Georger's insults, or his posting of idiotic song lyrics as a 'response,' or Bruce Smith's sexual innuendo comments.

Why? Because he's not going to feed your ego or your sock
puppet troll - that's why!

Besides, I post quality material. You post lies and mindless junk
and smut. What business is it of yours? You're just jealous!
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZzYmC7TS84

If I believe that destiny
could change the hands of fate
i'd believe forever
was a lonely to wait
but i can see inside your eyes
mirror's soul cannot tell lies
and i believe like i believe
miracles and destiny
you make your own reality
and i know when i........
look up to the sky
there's angels in the clouds
at night you can see their eyes
see the stars
lookin down

how i feel at the thought of you
leaves me with
nothin to hide
cause when im layin
next to you
naked my pride

i can wait a lonely time
i would wait and wouldnt mind
cause i believe
like i believe
miracles and destiny
you make your own reality
cause i know when i

i look up to the sky
there's angels
in the clouds
see the stars, lookin down
oh whoa...

if i believed
destiny
could change the hands of fate
Id believe forever
was a lonely place to wait
i can see inside your eyes
mirror's soul cannot tell lies
and i believe like i believe
miracles and destiny you make your own reality

i look up to the sky
there's angels in the clouds
see the stars
lookin down....
ohohhhhhh

lookin down
lookin down down

Jo,

Sluggo sent me a very short note a few months ago. He is alive.

Farflung is the one I worry about.

I guess that is a good thing - just being alive. Myself, me and I just try to get thur each day. Have good days. but the bad days are out numbering the good days.

Got down in the kitchen floor tonight & couldn't get back up...until I scooted to where there is an overhang of the kitchen counter. The darn bug spray was up under the sink - way back.

Little flying bugs like gnats - even in the bedroom. At first I thought it was fleas - but this is like the tiniest fly I have ever seen. Fleas hop & jump this little thing flys. Like a gnat but not a gnat....I can't even catch one they are so fast. Guess they could be gnats - been so long I can't remember.

We had a very wet winter and spring with the cool weather lasting unusually long - into May. Evidently an idea breeding for whatever the little suckers are...I hate BUGS.

BruceSmith

"...No knowledge of 8 wives...."

So, how many did he have?

You just use any damn individuals research you can jack....you are getting nothing more from me.

The ones who did the research are individuals work and did the investigation and you never give any one credit...

18 yrs I have been at this...and those who helped me with the research - I share things with - YOU think I am clueless to what you are & what you do...you steal the work of others & use it as your own. NOT one clue nor one researched piece of work have you done.....

YOU are a leach - who sucks the life blood from those who fought a battle and searched for proof - you are NOT capable of doing your own research.
Everything you write you JACK from this thread...When you do DO interviews you only make people mad...because you TWIST the FACTS for your own sick purpose.

Talk to the people who did the research - you don't even know who they are! AND when you do you NEVER acknowledge or ask permission to use their information - because by the time you get thru with it - it does NOT resemble the truths at all.

Jo wrote

We had a very wet winter and spring with the cool weather lasting unusually long - into May. Evidently an idea breeding for whatever the little suckers are...I hate BUGS.

You hate bugs but live in FL?

FL is bug central.

Too bad DDT was banned.

Must have been the insect lobby.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo said about Bruce

NOT one clue nor one researched piece of work have you done.....

Not true Jo. His investigation of chute ownership is just one example.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

That was the only one he did not go around slandering others. He must have been very nice....and he tried to get out of order whe I was there and I put a stop to it before we left the room... with Tina and her sisters family - invasive and rude and uncouthe...then he lies. He even did this with her family on the EAST coast -very invasive.

Cossey would not have tolerated his invasive and sassy interview - NOT for one moment. Cossey did NOT like to talk about the case...I know how COSSEY would have reacted to Bruce on his door step....there would have been words...Bruces personality was toxic to Cossey as it was to me.

You know Blevins had visitors today - I know who they were! Ta Da! If you can believe anything Blevins says...

If he had visitors - you can bet it was Margaret Miller the former Ms Geestman....I met her in FLA at the shop. Maybe they selected Duane to confess - because it was 1993 and he was in renal failure - maybe he was supposed to take the fall...when he died to get the heat of the others..

I want to meet Margret Geestman or Margaret Miller and he former husband.... Duane talked about them in 1979 and they came to see him yrs later around 1993. I didn't know that until Blevins posted the picture of Margaret Miller...I kept asking for another picture of her...but that was her sitting in the shop around 1993 waiting for he husband - the man Duane asked about was Kenny, but I really do not think he had anything to do with any of it....he was just a young friend of Margaret's. Someone she was fond of. I will tell you this she was doozied up when I met her in the shop - she definitely set out to make an impression on Duane.

Check your email some of this cannot be made public - that part is in the pm with the above text, but in its entirety.

Might be the most importan post I ever made...

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Besides, I post quality material. You post lies and mindless junk and smut. What business is it of yours? You're just jealous!'

Actually, I'm not. And you don't. You simply dump your trashy insults here. Quality material? You wouldn't know what that was if a Book of Instructions was dropped into your lap by a sympathetic angel. :)

You have made hundreds of claims since joining this free website
in 2010. None of them has turned out true.

Making claims and insults seems to be your only business! How
you can claim to be a researcher/writer running a book business
and R & G Housecleaning on the basis of false claims and endless
insults is totally beyond me, but of course that's your claimed
business! You can claim to be Elvis for all I care.

Now you bring in " Book of Instructions dropped by a
sympathetic angel"!.

I seriously doubt you know or speak for angels either, much less
know anything about them!

Why you would engage in all of this curious activity on somebody
else's website is a source of constant complaint against you. I
believe someone has labeled you "The Venom Magnet"!

These are noteworthy accomplishments for a common House
Cleaner who is a "legend in his own mind" who is obviously a
disturbed person. Maybe you should try your hand at something
less stressful and demanding? You and those around you might
have a less stressful life if you stopped trying to control the
business of the whole world and that of the angels too! ?

Why don't you find an angel and ask him ? [Oh I know. You don't
take advice from others. That goes with the condition too - it's
called Paranoia. You can cite angels but you don't believe in
them which is what any common hustler does!].

[:/]

"Why don't we agree on something here. You can believe everything I've researched on Christiansen is wrong, that he wasn't Cooper, and everything I've presented on him is inaccurate. Just go with that and move on."

Robert, you have to admit you have many inaccuracies.

Can you really believe someone remembered the tie clip from 40 years ago? Kenny would have to have worn it often, and yet Dawn had barely known Kenny, how can this be reliable first hand knowledge?

You labeled a document that belongs to the property the house is on. then claimed it was purchased for $10. the FBI has this information.

Carolyn Powell gives information that is inaccurate. she also hardly knew Kenny, but claims money was found on the property.

Where is the article you claim was in the Bonney lake newspaper asking about the money? you save everything.

No actual proof of any stamp/coin collection has ever surfaced.

Kenny purchased a large lot prior to the 70's, and sold it before he died at $17,000 an acre. he had over a dozen acres. this is a very obvious clue that shouldn't of been left out. that's called, hold it...slanting the story, or failing to recognize other possible options.

I never read your book, but from reading the reviews they claim you tell a story of following the money. here you say the opposite, and claim everything is no longer relevant, or doesn't change anything?

Now, to date I don't believe people have little cartoons they frequently use to tease and poke fun of your story like you have done with Marla. it also appears looking at the above that you share the same block of cheese with Marla. it seems Marla hit a nerve with you. the story plowed right over KC, and Gray's book, and, she was able to get the FBI's attention. then you find out she wants to make a movie and a book out of it. who else has similar motives?

Your story is very similar. you claim things are not true about Marla's witnesses, but you quickly call the people involved with your story and warn them of trouble? you then try and discredit people involved with looking into the KC saga. the very one's who found the admitted problems with the story? what would yo do if you read on Marla's Facebook that she was warning people not to talk to you? I'd say you would plaster it all over the place
trying to discredit her story more. that's exactly what you would do! you claim the FBI doesn't give enough information on things like the chute. you claimed the police are not giving enough information into the death of Cossey, but feel compelled to block information about your story? even warning people! why is it ok for you to do it, but not the FBI, or other LE to give information on a need to know basis? here is another term you like to use....double standard! one sided stories don't go over well with people.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

georger

***Georger says in part:

'Besides, I post quality material. You post lies and mindless junk and smut. What business is it of yours? You're just jealous!'

Actually, I'm not. And you don't. You simply dump your trashy insults here. Quality material? You wouldn't know what that was if a Book of Instructions was dropped into your lap by a sympathetic angel. :)

You have made hundreds of claims since joining this free website
in 2010. None of them has turned out true.

Making claims and insults seems to be your only business! How
you can claim to be a researcher/writer running a book business
and R & G Housecleaning on the basis of false claims and endless
insults is totally beyond me, but of course that's your claimed
business! You can claim to be Elvis for all I care.

Now you bring in " Book of Instructions dropped by a
sympathetic angel"!.

I seriously doubt you know or speak for angels either, much less
know anything about them!

Why you would engage in all of this curious activity on somebody
else's website is a source of constant complaint against you. I
believe someone has labeled you "The Venom Magnet"!

These are noteworthy accomplishments for a common House
Cleaner who is a "legend in his own mind" who is obviously a
disturbed person. Maybe you should try your hand at something
less stressful and demanding? You and those around you might
have a less stressful life if you stopped trying to control the
business of the whole world and that of the angels too! ?

Why don't you find an angel and ask him ? [Oh I know. You don't
take advice from others. That goes with the condition too - it's
called Paranoia. You can cite angels but you don't believe in
them which is what any common hustler does!].

[:/]

Georger, as much as everyone has tried in the past and present to inform RMB of his inconsistencies looking into the the story of KC, he will continue to back talk and blame others to revert any significant point made.

I tried to explain my observations....Here is the original post where RobertMBlevins berates and belittles others, including my response:

EVickiW

***Well, I got up this morning and saw your post. This part was interesting:

'That's funny, I don't recall seeing your articles anywhere with the known Cooper sites? keep your audience. I don't want them Robert.

Show the power Robert. I would like to see people in the Cooper community speak of you, and I'm not talking about here. Is this more of your "I'm not trying to discredit the site"...'

Well, no. I've said many times I hope you guys figure out something good on the case. I don't write for the 'Cooper community' or work for them either. That's a reletively small group, and the members range from nice (377, Amazon) to downright vindictive (Georger, who has been doing that to everyone for YEARS). I write for the general public. The reason you don't see any Cooper-related articles on other Cooper sites is because I seldom, if ever, post to those sites. Just Dropzone, mostly.

Can you really 'own' an investigation? Sure you can, especially when it concerns a single individual such as Kenny Christiansen. Others can investigate him as well, of course. I just decided a while ago that due to the backbiting and hatred that exists in Cooperland, that it might be better to keep some things confidential until if and when you can verify certain items in that investigation.

I consider some of the folks who investigate Cooper to be rabid dogs who occasionally eat their young, or who will go to any lengths to discredit anyone else investigating the case. Oh...we learned this lesson you can bet on that.

I've had to take a lot of flak from those folks you call the 'Cooper community' who are a mixed bunch indeed. Dealing with them you almost have to throw out the baby with the bath water because some can't be trusted. And I don't think any of them REALLY want to know the identity of the hijacker because then their agenda...their work...their suspect, would be all for nothing. And this is their greatest fear. It's a convention where competition exceeds the search for truth, where the discussion is more important than actually identifying Cooper.

I am REALLY looking forward to the interview this Sunday between AB staff and the witness. We've known this person for about a year and a half. Thank God we never revealed their identity publicly because the Cooper Sharks would be calling them now and scaring the shit out of them, or telling them in emails how crazy we are. If your little community is buzzing about this, I wouldn't be surprised although you should be worrying about other points in the case and less about Christiansen.

Leave him to us. We're figuring him out quicker than you think. I really have to get going now, but I'll leave you with that. You may believe we 'hate' you or something but nothing could be further from the truth.

We just don't trust some of you...big difference. :)
To Everyone Else: Have a great Fourth of July everyone. I know I will.

While reading your lengthy reply, I read the three paragraphs above(I added the bold).

Then I read them again.

This comes to mind.

1. The way you treated Marla. She also had a suspect and you jumped all over her before the day was done. Instead of working and verifying your own evidence to make your case against Kenny stronger, you ripped Marla apart and not just her story. L.D. Cooper did get the attention of the FBI, so obviously she had something in her memories about her uncle that peaked the attention from the FBI.

2. Within days of me posting the story on DZ about my father, Melvin Luther Wilson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs&list=UUIqXiJ2EOfl_ZaV8DN3V1oQ, YOU posted that he was just a missing person and there were thousands of missing people from that era. In addition, because we did not know his location on Thanksgiving (he was a fugitive of justice since September 15, 1971), a landlord or friend did not report him gone after the hi-jacking, Melvin possible could not be involved. However, Melvin's physical description and criminal history fit the description of Dan Cooper.

3. If anyone discredits the KC story or your evidence.....you become the rabid dog who discredits others. In your owns words "their agenda...their work...their suspect, would be all for nothing". This was very telling. You say "Leave him to us", well history shows that you have had a few revisions on your book and you were corrected by others on this thread. Now that posters here want to verify information that is in your book you call them Cooper nuts. Maybe they are trying to tame a "Cooper nut" and show him loopholes in his investigation.

You refer to people here as being in "Cooperland" and yet your description of these traits are how you are perceived on the thread. Unfortunately, you do not see these traits in yourself, but we do. I believe this is why you attract the venom that you do.

I was not looking for his thoughts on Marla...I was comparing him looking into her story, just as we are all looking into his. We are on the outside looking in and things do not add up. When smokin99, shutter, MarkBennett or myself (and many others past and present), find evidence that his investigation has inconsistencies, he does not re-examine his evidence on KC. He blames others or goes on a tangent unrelated to the point that was brought up. Looking back, I can not find ONE time that he did not passively dismiss his own evidence or evidence found by others that points away from his "investigation" into the life of KC before and after 1971. RMB would give his right nut to have solved this case and have the attention of every news source around the globe, but does not have the cooperation of the FBI. Marla did! It is obvious this alone eats him from the inside out.

I bring you back to the following RobertMBlevins quote that struck a few chords:

I consider some of the folks who investigate Cooper to be rabid dogs who occasionally eat their young, or who will go to any lengths to discredit anyone else investigating the case. Oh...we learned this lesson you can bet on that.

OK Robert....again. This is YOU...You are the rabid dog who goes to any length to discredit anyone else who might be investigating the case. This includes others on this forum who have recently been looking into and trying to verify, substantiate or disagree with the information you post about KC.

Do you FINALLY UNDERSTAND this? If not, read this passage from one of my earlier posts.

If anyone discredits the KC story or your evidence.....you become the rabid dog who discredits others. In your owns words "their agenda...their work...their suspect, would be all for nothing". This was very telling. You say "Leave him to us", well history shows that you have had a few revisions on your book and you were corrected by others on this thread. Now that posters here want to verify information that is in your book you call them Cooper nuts. Maybe they are trying to tame a "Cooper nut" and show him loopholes in his investigation.

You refer to people here as being in "Cooperland" and yet your description of these traits are how you are perceived on the thread. Unfortunately, you do not see these traits in yourself, but we do. I believe this is why you attract the venom that you do.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

He has no problem dishing it out does he? he quickly goes into the sympathy mode diverting it to his advantage.
poor Robert.

He never admitted to anything, he simply words it differently to fit it right back into place, or the ever so popular, "it doesn't change anything"

The last time I checked, I only asked questions. I don't recall attacking him. I'm attacking the evidence. light at the end of the tunnel is visible now.

He whines that he can't see the site.
He laughs saying he can view the site anytime he wishes?
He whines that KC wouldn't be discussed on the site.
He whines that he can't defend what is said on that site.
He refuses to answer questions about it here?
Do rabid dogs really eat there young?

The guy flip flops through everything, and we are supposed to believe what is said from these people? yes, trust is an important factor here isn't it.

ADDED: I also like the "nice approach" several of you go by. ever heard of "good cop, bad cop" the "nice approach" doesn't always work. they bring in a guy who isn't so nice in order to get the truth to surface.
dancing with them is a partnership you don't want. they can play you right into there palms.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I really don't care what you think Robert, it's what you say! I'm simply showing the flaws in your statements. my how we once again close the door, but I'm sure you will open it up in a page or two.....;)

wrong as usual. nothing bad is said about you on the other site Robert, other than months ago! we are attacking your story...big difference truth seeker! you never did prove Cook wrong in the first place anyway ;)

Um, thought you were busy, busy, busy?

Trying to base KC on new evidence is ridiculous Robert. a lot of damage has taken place. new people coming into it will not change the past!

"And you really shouldn't talk to me about 'closing doors'"

The only door closed was on you for the following reasons you fail to notice! you shut the door on yourself. my doors are wide open.

*****PLEASE READ & UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING REASONS ROBERT WAS BANNED FROM A SITE*****

For the record. you obviously read Bruce's blog where I stated you were not welcome on my forum. I don't recall stating you were not allowed to VIEW it. then two days after the start of the forum you registered under the name DungeonsWizard. 10 days later you revealed who you really were. you were BANNED from the forum. this included your IP, just like it's done here! so, what did you do? you jumped on hidemyass.com and started taking screenshots (illegally) of a poster talking about you. absolutely nothing was said about you until your little stunt was performed. that's why you were BANNED, and that's why you can no longer VIEW it easily. you also agreed to the rules when you registered.

MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEArvMOrDgrNFlmubeFoXKz
/UVlaCEKPDa5UC0GXTc9G1Jc4Sp/eOcVLEDjP/vBdUE2v3k8gHMk9jwtlLMNaV9R
4ptg7YJE1MZDyHXNYltMIytAtSbBFxouyvBKG/BlED0RKKLrKLpbjl5xFTib0peS
+ZoKTmbNutlTpxb1kFy7KjOOYkZ/Ao0NYnDltNLGELBPqIGc7B15Q4w3L3i2PrNu
iKqzy71dYb237fUvnBmyta/3obfZZsOBLj7+m+KZx9u7vZX7LVKRfZevt4mb19aE
H1Pkl6HVjG7aBJDtbF/Q4Zw7Hfp1saMLU9ugC+v4jLuIYl5Nl21Ond3oA71oUW/O
TQIDAQAB maccer

"On the other hand, when I look at the picture of the tie clip, I see a design that looks sort of common, so who can say?"

You have repeatedly stated she identified the clip, not the black tie. Beep, beep. the Knoss train start backing up.

You do realize you show a picture of Kenny wearing a black tie with a tie bar, and not the clip in question.

From your very own site....

"However, she immediately identified the tie-tac on it as one she had seen Kenny Christiansen wear many times."

Now, you want to claim it might be similar? this is called attacking the evidence. B|

ADDED: still more inaccurate information on your site....

"Christiansen made very little from the airline, and went through at least four times his yearly income within nine months after the hijacking."

Source please!

RobertMBlevins

Wow. Dropped by this morning and all I see are long quotes and posts about yours truly. What the heck? Did you guys move the new site over here?

I'm not wading through all that defensive junk, sorry.

Robert,
I don't feel like I'm attacking you on this site.

But....
If you write something calling someone a liar or unfairly impugn someone's character, I'm going to call you on it.

If you want to re-write history -- especially about items previously talked about on this thread, I'm going to correct you.

If you describe a story in a way that is not false, but is misleading such that it gives the reader the wrong impression, I'm going to fill in the missing details.

I guess that's a long way of saying, I'm trying to prevent propaganda. Just so you don't write a post about me accusing you of being a Nazi or something, this is the definition of propaganda I'm using:

Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of a population toward some cause or position.

Propaganda is information that is not impartial and used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively (thus possibly lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or using loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. Propaganda can be used as a form of ideological or commercial warfare.

RobertMBlevins

Wow. Dropped by this morning and all I see are long quotes and posts about yours truly. What the heck? Did you guys move the new site over here?

I'm not wading through all that defensive junk, sorry.

I was supposed to have Revenge Story out five days ago, but I held up on some of the editing until after the holiday. I'm pretty busy, as you can imagine. Geez. Forget what I said about your website. I don't care about it, I won't have Greg look at it, I won't mention it anymore, and whatever you do over there is fine with me. I have a book to finish editing and no time for this stuff. You have your opinions and I have mine. No other comment right now.

Stop lying Blevins ... you didn't "just" drop by this morning! Being
here is your business@! You probably were up all night watching
DZ. You posted at 1:11 AM and then again at 9:31AM, 10:01AM,
so quite obviously watching and responding on DZ is important to
you.

The Life of an obsessed person hustling on Dropzone.

BTW all times shown here at DZ are west coast times. It's actually going on 3:00pm here.

:D

He makes an interesting statement here:

How do you know Dawn Andrusko couldn't afford to repay Christiansen on the loan she asked her brother to obtain from Christiansen? She had a good job, and received child support payments. You make a lot of assumptions and you haven't even checked out the witness statements for yourself. You keep saying...'it just COULDN'T have happened that way...' etc but the truth is you don't know.

She has a good job, she gets extra money from child support, and yet ask's a friend instead of a bank for a loan? didn't he call his gang last week of possibly someone contacting them?

what he doesn't know is it's possible it's not true. this is an extra $2,500 a year. 1971, it's a lot of money. must of been one hell of a job. lets just see if the records show a purchase in April of 1972 in Buckley Washington :)

Sounds almost like pocket change to Dawn? I guess Robert has all of her financial info as well to back this up?
she paid Kenny back each month with almost half of his monthly salary? WOW.

Was that large amount needed for a down payment in 1971? if it wasn't, she had enough to spare to get what ever she wanted. it doesn't add up, or make sense.

"...Might be the most importan(t) post I ever made..."

Might be Mrs. Cooper.

As I understand you and your epic post, Kenny Christiansen performed the skyjacking but Bernie Geestman's wife persuaded Duane to take the fall and admit he was DB Cooper.

Do I have that correct?

If that is true, then it sabotages everything that you say Duane did in Washington - the towers, the radios, the pipeline walk, dumping the money into the Columbia at the Red Lion, et al.

Gotta tell ya - the wives of Cooper World are amazing ladies.

Robert, just look back 40 pages now, it was 20 a week or so ago. I don't want constant bickering going on. it was my call.

Robert, without triple spacing everything. how in the world do you have 53 pages? I'm reading back in the thread where you claim you couldn't find Dawns house on Fox Island. lol, is this the investigating skills you have? how hard do you really think it is finding all of Dawn's addresses? it's looks pretty simple to get to from my view point? what happened, did you forget to drop a couple bucks on a website to find the location easier? you got lost in a 6.4 square mile island lol.

Dec. 7, 2010
It took me an hour to hunt down her house, which is quite difficult to locate. I retract my question on the 53 pages. I can understand now. B|

who are you fooling with the DNA? you will just say the DNA is probably not Cooper's when it come back negative.