47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"None of them want to talk to you, I can guarantee that. I have to admit I was downright floored by this whole situation, but looking back on it I should have expected it."

I want to talk to Magie about a trip she made to Pensacola Florida approx 1993 give or take a yr....All I want to do if find out if she was the woman who was here and to see a picture of her taken about that time...

This woman came to the "The Peddler Shop on Creigton Rd in Pensacola Fl and I met her or some woman that looked like her. A friend or her husband was already there and he was going to pick her up at that shop.

Duane asked about "their'' old friend - but I won't give you the name. BE SURE you show them the picture of Duane from JEFFERSON as that is how they will remember him and one before the crime...I will send them to you on your regular email so I can send them full quality...then watch their reactions when they see the pictures...but I cannot get them full quality on the DZ...If not your email address any address you send me that can down load the pics.

They have to see the multiple pics because I do NOT know what name the individual knew Duane under...
There were so many - even to this day I have learned yet another name he used.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Jo: I know for a fact you haven't spoken to Margie Geestman, so please stop saying that. She had neither phone or internet at the ranch in Twisp. I had to bring her a pre-paid cell so History Channel folk could talk to her back in 2010. She spoke to them once and then let the phone go dead on the counter permanently. Remember? I told you that I had to mail her letters just to set up the interviews.

Do YOU ever listen to anyone besides that voice in your head.

I am talking about 1993 give or take a yr. At a shop in Pensacola, Fl. called The Peddler Shoppe on Creighton, Rd. Pensacola, Fl.

I have repeatedly told you & the thread I met a woman from WA. who I thought was Margie because of what was said during that conversation...

She still had her hair dyed at that time and she had on a bluish green suit...a light navy with a hint of green.
Not sure how to describe the color - it was very tailored.

This was in person not on the internet or on a phone......Have you read or heard any words anyone has spoken other than the words you hear in your head.....

I put it in RED BOLD so maybe you will finally read it.

RobertMBlevins

Jo: I know for a fact you haven't spoken to Margie Geestman, so please stop saying that. She had neither phone or internet at the ranch in Twisp. I had to bring her a pre-paid cell so History Channel folk could talk to her back in 2010. She spoke to them once and then let the phone go dead on the counter permanently. Remember? I told you that I had to mail her letters just to set up the interviews.

DO you listen to ANYONE. IF you do NOT show her the pictures and do NOT ask her about the trip to Pensacola - they you ARE HIDING SOMETHING! It is an innocent enquiry on my part....because that day in 1993 approx was the second time the horses were mentioned. So what did DUANE do - set some woman up to represent the woman he talked about in WA on our 1979 trip.

IF you do NOT ask her and do NOT show her the pictures - then guess what? It then become you being the LIAR and deception maker...all for a story and your own ego.

If you asked me to show pictures to someone I had as a witness - I would be eager to do so. WHY? Because all I want is the truth - NOT to sell a damn book or to make myself look good....just to know the truth before I leave this place a dwell in which is called a human body.

If You do NOT do this - then everyone will know why....YOU do not have to publicize it - I just need to hear her tell me she was NOT that woman and that she did NOT come to the State of Fl in some time between 1990 and 1995. Maybe the woman was NOT her, but I want to hear her tell me this herself - and she can call me or provide me with a temporary number and I will call her - my minutes are unlimited. I will pay for a throw a way phone if she will just do this for me....I do not think I am asking for very much here.

JUST some PEACE of MIND.
I want her to see the pictures as she may have known him under another name....such as Dusty or Johnny - I want her to see the pictures and for you to ask her about FL. IF YOU DON'T THEN EVERYONE WILL KNOW YOU DO NOT WANT THE TRUTH...YOU JUST WANT TO SELL A BOOK!

If anyone out there knows how I can get intouch with Margie Geestman Miller pleas let me know.
I will be unobtrusive and mail the pics to her and ONE phone call after she has view the pics...

She is older than me - she is in her 80's - surely she has some compassion for another human being only wanting to know the truth about her husband. I do not have time for a book or to wait for UNCLE same to admit who Cooper was....DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

I'm getting somewhere. Not you. Or your friends at the alternate site who are so afraid of me they don't even want me to see posts there.

why wouldn't I respond Robert?. why is it ok to research other suspects?
how many times have you said you wouldn't bring it up, or worry about the site anymore?

More lies Robert! how many times has this been explained to you? how many times have you said you can VIEW the site when ever you wish? nobody is afraid you seeing the site Robert. yes, of course I will respond when someone lies about the reason they were BANNED, or twist the reason to make it sound like I'm the bad guy! you still can't handle the fact that YOU screwed up, and YOU were BANNED for legitament reasons. Cook is only the surface of your reasons for what you did. it's how you did it that got you BANNED. remember nobody said anything prior to your signing up under a false name, or even when you posted! your original claim was you don't like being told what you can, or can not do. you still haven't even proven Cook wrong. also, I thought you were not going to discuss KC anymore?

You flip flop on everything you say Robert.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Anyone I am currently working with or interviewing is known to me, and local to the general area. I can't say who they are because I want to spare them any hassling from Cooper Folk.

Robert,
Just curious...has anyone ever tried to contact your witnesses? It wasn't that long ago that you were encouraging people to contact the witnesses for themselves because you said you had done your part in researching Kenny and wanted someone else to pick up the ball and run with it. I could find quotes of you saying that, but I don't think I need to, do I?

So.....If Bernie's family confronts Bernie and he admits he was with Kenny that weekend, but it had nothing to do with the hijacking and his family believes it, are you prepared to drop Kenny as a suspect?

To Shutter: I've been banned from Dropzone a couple of times. Never had my IP address blocked so I couldn't view posts. Just couldn't make any postings. There's kind of a difference. It's like you are afraid of what I will see there. Of course, since I caught Cook in those lies, and with you supporting them to a degree, I can understand why you would do that. Sure, I can go next door or over to Greg's to see the site. Mostly I don't bother.

First of all, I don't think Quade was doing that a year or so ago. second, you haven't pulled any stunts like you did on my site here! it's only been recently this started at DZ. again, this all started with you reading you were not going to be welcome on a forum that wasn't even started when that post was made on Bruce's blog.

For the what, 10th time?, you keep claiming you can see the site, so why would I "be afraid" to allow it through the computers I haven't blocked? you don't make any sense. you have to been told over and over Robert. it's just more reason I don't want you on the site. you jam everything up.

The bottom line is you were banned for multiple reasons. all legit.

1) Signed up under a false name
2) Posted under that false name to reveal who you were.
3) You used a proxy server illegally to get around a block.

I don't think Quade would take this lightly either. deal with it dude! yes, the forums have different options for different levels of banning. you can simply block from posting, or the time limit from days to never. you can also opt the IP blocking when the violation is considered extreme. you fell into the extreme violation.

you keep whining that investigating KC is only for people who don't have "agendas". records don't lie, we have already found things out that cause more questions than answers. everything, good, or bad will be presented once it's complete. if you feel threatened. I can't help that. a year ago you were encouraging it, but that was prior to things being uncovered that hurt your suspect. it's not a game. it's the truth everyone is looking for. I'm doing my best to make sure that happens! you wish to try and divert this by attacking people, but I will have documents to back up what I'm saying. no skewing, no agenda, just good investigating with PROOF. who knows, it might end up helping you.

ADDED: I'm still waiting for you to prove Cook wrong, so yes, to a degree I believed him....I believe I said it makes sense. I'm sure you will twist that around too.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

****** Anyone I am currently working with or interviewing is known to me, and local to the general area. I can't say who they are because I want to spare them any hassling from Cooper Folk.

Robert,
Just curious...has anyone ever tried to contact your witnesses? It wasn't that long ago that you were encouraging people to contact the witnesses for themselves because you said you had done your part in researching Kenny and wanted someone else to pick up the ball and run with it. I could find quotes of you saying that, but I don't think I need to, do I?

So.....If Bernie's family confronts Bernie and he admits he was with Kenny that weekend, but it had nothing to do with the hijacking and his family believes it, are you prepared to drop Kenny as a suspect?

That's a very fair question I would say. First, it's still possible for anyone to investigate Kenny on their own using the information contained in the original PDF. Except for two reletively minor items, it is reasonably accurate. And I'm sure there are copies of the doc still out there on lots of Cooper Fan computers.

The only thing that matters is the truth of the whole affair regarding Kenny and Bernie Geestman. You can't 'make' Kenny into Cooper by forcing a round peg into a square hole. I think if Kenny was Cooper the truth will come out sooner or later, and if he wasn't - same thing. That's the best answer I can give you on that.

My opinion is biased. I was the one standing on Geestman's porch when he practically fainted after I started showing him the pictures and other items that made Kenny a suspect in the first place. He went white as a frickin' sheet. He was definitely frightened about something, that's for sure. Then his lies...and his bullshit with his sister, as well as Marisa Kagan and History Channel later, are not inidicators of innocence.

I think if Geestman can establish a solid alibi then you have to write him off, and probably Kenny as well, since there are now mulitple witnesses putting them together at the time of the hijacking. I have not seen this yet, and now this family is in high gear trying to find out what happened. Since they now have everything available on the whole thing, chances are good they will get to the bottom of things. Some have told me it wouldn't surprise them a bit if the allegations are true. I'm working on it, but we will have to wait and see what happens.

To Shutter: I've been banned from Dropzone a couple of times. Never had my IP address blocked so I couldn't view posts. Just couldn't make any postings. There's kind of a difference. It's like you are afraid of what I will see there. Of course, since I caught Cook in those lies, and with you supporting them to a degree, I can understand why you would do that. Sure, I can go next door or over to Greg's to see the site. Mostly I don't bother. :S

I wouldnt be surprised if the Geestman family slaps you and Adventure Boooks with an injunction and a no contact order.

You will violate it of course. Then they will sue you for real!

Good luck DA.

'I wouldnt be surprised if the Geestman family slaps you and Adventure Boooks with an injunction and a no contact order.

Good luck DA.'

More talk about litigation that never happens. The Vortex has turned into a no-sue zone. That's not a bad thing.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Just posted. Some think Norton Thomas was DBC.

Re: [av8rdav] April 1982 Antioch CA, first jump student [In reply to] Quote | Reply
Well I spent many of weekends in the late 70's thru early 80 ' at the Antioch drop zone never heard this one.
But I watched Norton Thomas ride a streamer in, when he hit there was a big cloud of dust. Watched him stand up and dust himself off .He walked away with the a broken back .
True story

Amazing...

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

'I wouldnt be surprised if the Geestman family slaps you and Adventure Boooks with an injunction and a no contact order.

Good luck DA.'

More talk about litigation that never happens. The Vortex has turned into a no-sue zone. That's not a bad thing.

Strictly a subjective opinion, but I think that if Geestman were truly innocent, he would have called me up and screamed bloody murder once he got his six free copies of Blast. He also knew they were advance copies I had specially proof-ordered through Lightning Source. In other words, he knew the book wasn't being released publicly until January 2011, yet his came in October right after the Decoded shoot. (The original edition was canceled months earlier, before even thirty copies sold. He never saw it or knew it existed.)

And all this was four years ago next month. Not a peep out of him since.

well, he obviously is guilty then.

(though i am not sure of what, exactly. not answering your questions? not taking you seriously? < i wouldn't> the whole endeavour is kind of surreal. you have no evidence of anything. why would he have to "provide an alibi"? what is he accused of? by which prosecutor?)

RobertMBlevins

Funny thing to say when more than a half-dozen witnesses now place him WITH Christiansen at the time of the hijacking.

Robert,
These are the kind of statements that get you in trouble and charged with sloppy research.

Did a half-dozen witnesses see Bernie with Kenny that weekend? Probably not. Did Kenny tell a half dozen people he was with Bernie? Possibly, but it seems more likely he told one person he was and that person told the others. In that case, you don't have a half dozen witnesses, but only one witness. And, that witness is offering hearsay evidence.

Just because Bernie lied, doesn't mean he's DB Cooper. Maybe he was having an affair. Who knows?

And, did he really lie? What does "deathbed" mean? Is it just the day he died? He was sick a long time. Did Bernie ever visit him when he was too sick to get up?

Was Bernie ever at sea for months at a time?

Bernie is an old man. Could he just be confused?

You like to throw the term "liar" around. Can you prove it?

RobertMBlevins

I'd be more willing to answer your questions if (A) you didn't throw out so many at once...and (B) you could get your facts straight. (More than one witness has previously testified on Geestman's disappearance with Kenny. Helen Jones, and Margie Geestman in her final interview. I simply discovered that there were a lot more people at the Jones place for dinner that week.

You have all these questions, but what I'm doing is working on the answers. I think the method I'm using currently is the best one for now. I call it the Family Affair approach. Some of the comments I read about this also do two things.

(A) Make me regret I told you anything at all about what I'm doing.

(B) Make me consider the idea of not repeating that mistake.

If it is discovered that Bernie Geestman definitely was NOT involved in the hijacking, I think this will come out sooner or later...and if he WAS...same thing. I would be disappointed if he wasn't, sure. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be. But it wouldn't be the biggest disappointment of my life.

Those weren't necessarily questions to be answered, but examples of cases where your conclusions don't follow from your fact pattern.

Good luck DA.'

Persecution of old people always leads to legal intervention.

Where have you been practicing law? In a cave?

:S:P

RobertMBlevins

I'd be more willing to answer your questions if (A) you didn't throw out so many at once...and (B) you could get your facts straight. (More than one witness has previously testified on Geestman's disappearance with Kenny. Helen Jones, and Margie Geestman in her final interview. I simply discovered that there were a lot more people at the Jones place for dinner that week.

You have all these questions, but what I'm doing is working on the answers. I think the method I'm using currently is the best one for now. I call it the Family Affair approach. Some of the comments I read about this also do two things.

If it is discovered that Bernie Geestman definitely was NOT involved in the hijacking, I think this will come out sooner or later...and if he WAS...same thing. I would be disappointed if he wasn't, sure. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be. But it wouldn't be the biggest disappointment of my life.

I can tell you what that was: August 21, 2003. Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in about 60,000 years. I decide to travel to Darland Mountain outside of Yakima for pictures. It's about 7,000 feet and you can DRIVE to the summit. I set up the camera for pictures. Mars looks like a frickin' street lamp in the sky. I couldn't believe it.

And then for some reason my Sony digital refused to work. It had worked in the tests the day before. Now that's disappointment. I attached a picture which is unfortunately not mine, but taken by a NASA guy. [:/]

And who appointed you prosecutor/persecutor?

Your ephemeris and your crystal ball?

Inquiring minds want to know.

B|

NOT, me (Jo), but I have had enough of Blevins. What if Geestman was with a group of men at Paradise Park? SO WHAT!

Senario - there were other campers there - but they were tents. ;)What puzzles me is that I was told in 1971 they did NOT allow the large Campers?

JUST Tents, but then maybe I WAS THE ONE MISINFORMED.[:/]Nahhh!

I am working from memory and do NOT remember if this was discussed here or was one of my private contacts...the person was a worker there in the 70's - that much I remember....100% true I spoke of this pre - DZ & can prove it.

In 101 WAY BEFORE BLEVINS ever entered the picture - pre DZ time which started in 2004....I wrote about Paradise - I didn't know the name of it, but tried to describe the area to the other posters. I think Blevins was lofting there or maybe even posting there but with NO HINT of having a suspect!

I have copies of all of those exploratory postings on 101 regarding Cooper...Back then I didn't know how to save the articles so I PRINTED THEM. Now I have to find them, but I do HAVE THEM. BLACK AND WHITE and PAPER with ink ALL OVER.

Either I mentioned Paradise or someone on the thread told me that a camp called Paradise was in that area.

YOU see guys I go way WAY back and I kept most things in print then because I was computer stupid and I still am. I will tell you this much - a man I believe to be Blevins was posting there...

Between Knoss and Blevins * I have NO idea which is the craziest, but Blevins is $$$ motivated. He did stumble on the Paradise thing thru 101 when I was there...and after I mention this in the thread.

IF you go back he talks about 101??????????

It was in 101 or Unsolved Mysteries that Foss Tugs was discuss - because even at that time I was trying to find out more about the people Duane talked about....NOTE that at that time - there had BEEN NO other mention of Foss Tuggs... The only way I knew that at that time was my fishing Mr. H's mind and he told me what I was looking for was Foss Tuggs.

Mr. H and I had discussed the Green tank on the Columbia and this place where the Tug boat & others refueled.

It was Mr. H who discussed this with me PRE - COMPUTER DAYS for Jo. Prior to Jan of 2000.

I bought my 1st computer in Jan of 2000.

NOTE I am only stating it the way it sounds...I am beginning to think Blevins is part of a cover UP, but not of the crime, but because he hijacked his Cooper ideas from an unidentified woman on 101.

My opinion is subject to change...

Also during the 101 days - I also mentioned....the WOMAN who rode Horses standing astride the two lead horses...not as someone else has described it. IT was more than just handling a team in a county parade.!

RobertMBlevins

(More than one witness has previously testified on Geestman's disappearance with Kenny).

:oKEY WORD - TESITIFIED. NONE of those individuals went to the FBI with their story and NONE of the testified to anything - did U give them an OATH?:P

***I call it the Family Affair approach.

WELL, if you were serious about any of this - you would show the pictures of Duane Weber - the pre Cooper days as John Collins in Jefferson and then the pre- Cooper days taken in 1970. WHY?
I think my prior posting make that VERY CLEAR - especially since you go ALL the way back to 101.

WE ALL REGRET U told us ANYTHING!

You could be sitting on TOP of the evidence in the actual crime and YOU would NOT even know it!

WHY are U so desperate to make a man you NEVER knew into Cooper? A man WHO DOES NOT FIT THE DESCRIPTION OF COOPER in ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER.

YOU won't FLESH out anything because you are NOT a trained investigator and you are FEEDING the "witnesses" information which then gives them subjective information...they do NOT realized was ACQUIRED info you planted in their minds.

YOU say some of them are reading this thread?????

YOU are so close and yet SO FAR because you USE others to persuade them you know all.

YOU say some of them READ this thread - then show them Weber
s Jefferson PIC and the 1970 PIC.
Maybe he came to dinner that Thanksgiving Holiday!

RobertMBlevins

******I'd be more willing to answer your questions if (A) you didn't throw out so many at once...and (B) you could get your facts straight. (More than one witness has previously testified on Geestman's disappearance with Kenny. Helen Jones, and Margie Geestman in her final interview. I simply discovered that there were a lot more people at the Jones place for dinner that week.

Those weren't necessarily questions to be answered, but examples of cases where your conclusions don't follow from your fact pattern.

I'll admit you are working under a handicap with these questions. You haven't seen the new report on Kenny, which is heavily updated, expanded greatly...and most importantly...CORRECTED. And I am sorry about that. I would love nothing better than to make it public, but I have trust issues with certain people who are also investigating the case.

You are NOT one of those people. You know, I offered the unedited report to Tom Kaye recently. All I asked is that he not make it public because it contains the contact information on quite a few people now. His reply was: 'Can you send me a version with all of that removed?' I told him I couldn't do that because the nature of the report makes it impossible to delete all that stuff and make sense of it, especially with new names involved. His reply was that he didn't want to be responsible for having to keep it confidential. (I told him he could share it with the other two on his team, but that was it) So I never sent it to him.

In any case, it's not ready anyway. I need to finish my current investigation and then flesh it out with any information gathered from that. Looking back, I think it was better I didn't send it out without it containing the testimony and any evidence presented by the family.

To Georger: No one is 'persecuting' Bernie Geestman. He's simply being investigated. If he called my office today, I would be very polite. I would listen to him and then I would ask him questions. He knows my number, my email, my physical address. He has never said a word after he received his free copies of the book. Frankly, this doesn't surprise me a bit. What would surprise me is if you finally learned to spell my name correctly. Maybe you should try Hooked on Phonics or something. :)
Besides, over the next few weeks it is mostly his family asking all the questions and 'checking up,' not me. My next interview is coming up this weekend and it concerns the house KC bought in Bonney Lake. I should be able to fill in any gaps about that as a result of this interview. My plan with Geestman is to let his family work on it until around mid-August, and then we will get together and do the video interview with prepared questions.
I *may* post the results on YouTube.

That's very funny about you and Tom Kaye! :S

Tell us more about your relationship with Tom Kaye? Why is Tom
Kaye interested in your KC work?

You do know that Carol has a close relationship with the FBI?
Giving your work to Tom and his team potentially gives it to the
FBI through Carol. I doubt Carol would fail to share it ...

Investigation ~ Persecution? You call it Investigation but you
have always called it PRESSURE and "applying pressure", on the
people in Kenny's and Geestman's circle! Getting these people to
apply pressure on each other and on Geestman, but the
pressure starts with you applying pressure on all of them!

You have said many times the FBI should apply pressure on
them. Law enforcement should apply "pressure" on them. The
media should apply "pressure" on them! Pressure pressure
pressure. The pressure begins with you applying pressure on
these people and you haven't been embarrassed to say so.

You have applied incessant pressure here on everyone for four
long years!

How much pressure is enough? What exact result are you asking
for via the pressure you are applying?

Is Tom Kaye working with you or advising you on how to apply
pressure and what kind of pressure to apply?

Have you crossed the line from a simple investigation to being an
active participant applying pressure to obtain a preconceived
result ... which is what Bruce Kitt complained about with respect
to you. Kagin, and the Decoded program applying pressure on
Geestman to see if he would admit that Kenny Christiansen
was DB Cooper?

Why don't you and Tom just turn this over to law enforcement
and let them do the 'INVESTIGATION" and you and Tom stay the
hell out of this, for a change? Before you wind up on the
Ridiculist for conducting an Inquisition.

PS: I guess your announced plans to stop after 8/9 were all
another lie. You will be at this for years to come! Who could
have guessed.
:D

RobertMBlevins

(More than one witness has previously testified on Geestman's disappearance with Kenny).

Jo States:
:(:oKEY WORD - TESTIFIED. NONE of those individuals went to the FBI with their story and NONE of the testified to anything - did U give them an OATH?:P

:|WELL, if you were serious about any of this - you would show the pictures of Duane Weber - the pre Cooper days as John Collins in Jefferson and then the pre- Cooper days taken in 1970 to YOUR WITNESSES.

:oMy prior postings make that VERY CLEAR - you go ALL the way back to 101. You have NOT even denied that - because YOU know it is true.

[:/]WHY are U so desperate to make a name for yourself that you take a sweet guy who did anything for anyone...he was a good friend to all who knew him....but you chose him as YOUR COOPER!

:oA GUY WHO DOES NOT FIT THE DESCRIPTION OF COOPER in ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER.

:SYou are not INVESTIGATING any things as you are NOT a trained investigator and you FEED the "witnesses" information which then gives them subjective information...you planted into the minds of elderly individuals.

:SYOU say some of them are reading this thread????? Maybe you need to be sure they see a copy of the pic in Jefferson and before and after...DUHHhh.

:P
I do believe Duane knew some GUYS who did some work and stayed at Paradise Park - but have NO idea in what time frame of his life...ODD the story he told me in 1979 - seems to have some very pointed truths in it...or a highly likely probablility since so many want to ride on the coat tails of the story Duane told his wife in 1979.

:oMaybe ALL of the guys did GO to Paradise - BUT, AFTER the fact to search for the money. Maybe they were just looking for Cooper's bones and his money...Maybe they were part of a group out of the Mid S.E. who also made a prior trip in 1969 or 1969.

:| NOTE: I am talking about the GROUP who went to Richard Petersens jump site. Either the winner or the looser had to jump out of an airplane...but several of them went skydiving...

:(This group was SUPPOSEDLY investigated by the FBI and it was not connected...and was a legitimated company.

:)
:)WELL, I have the history and that company was under the direction of a many who had mafia contacts - so ME thinks that NEED to be examined more carefully.

Weber's connection to this man and their connections to skyjumpers, Air traffic controlers and pilot and GOVERNMENT employees would continue for many yrs.

B|ODD THEY LEFT A RENTED VEHICLE NEAR THE AIRPORT - SUPPOSEDLY CHECKED OUT BY THE FBI...DID THE FBI NOT THINK TO CHECK TO SEE IF THE TO INCIDENTS WERE RELATED...

B|Probably not - the didn't connect the company with the one doing the jumping contest with the one who left a vehicle near the airport after the crime.

:ph34r:I can tell you WHY...because the company reformed under a new name...but, the men behind it were the same...New company name and new products...THE FBI did NOT dig deep enought - they had NO idea insurance companies rolled with the punches back in those day.

RobertMBlevins

:SEvery time you post your childish remarks and anything about the most UNLIKELY suspect ever presented (only you presented him as a suspect)...

[:/]All your buddy did was tell Lyle's promotional story & YOU sank your teeth right into it. When I caught his feeler - I did email him & quickly dismissed KC. I contacted Lyle to see exactly what the story was.

:oYea, the biggest QUEST in your life and you would not be disappointed! That is a LIE - you WILL be devastated.

[:/]Since I have faced 18 yrs of disappointments with the FBI - I know this case will never be solved.
They have buried the truth so deeply in all of the MUCK - and the files are fragmented - it will remain unsolved thru out my life and probably forever.

;)I keep HOPING there was that one thing - that I can force someone to investigate - such as the companies Duane Worked for in 1968 to 1974 - there was a lot going on in those companies...

:|NOT one FBI agent investigated any of these guys. They spoke to the FORMER employers, but the did NOT dig into the past of these individuals.

:)A company disolves and POOF they do not exist and never existed after so many yrs.

THAT is how COVER-UPS work!

New Report on Kenny, oh, and by the way it is NOT ready, yet!

I have trust issues with certain people[/qoute]

:ph34r::D:D
Kayee didn't want a copy of your NEW addition (note how Edition is spelled)

Pleased do NOT bother to explain the ludicous and boring details.

You do NOT investigate Cooper or KC you just create crap & more confusion...everytime you become more and more discredited.

Bernie Geestman is NOT worried about you - he is worried about surving tomorrow and hopefully the next wk and next month and the next yr.

Obviously you have more facilities at your access than the FBI if you are "investigating" this or that over and over. More likely you are recreating your characters! That is not the results of an investigation.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
That is what the FBI will do with any efforts you exhaust.

Persecution of old people always leads to legal intervention.
:S:P

So how old are you Georger?
Old enough I am sure!

To be sure Geestman is fed up with all of this...but he does not come to the thread so he only knows what others tell him...

Blevins has lied about many things and the individuals are TIRED of it!
The are fed up! Their legal counsel has probably been lofting here in the audience.

I know I am contacted by "others" who loft here & by my regular email rather than the thread - I have made my email public on this thread as it is a Cooper dedicated email address - NO problem.

Jo hides NO where - because if the truth is to ever come out - I want the provider to be able to find me...and there are those who have found me thru this thread!

I expect I have receive things Cooper related, the FBI has never investigated - in fact I would put money on that!

I get ALL of the nuts, but some then along the way comes something that needs to be looked at. Such as "I found this when I was a kid, but didn't know what it meant" - but, the response I get back is that they contacted the FBI and were basically ignored and 99.9% never spoke with an actual agent.

One good was - "My father was a surveyor and he had old pictures of the towers and other places" and then to add that my father was the age of Weber. It is the one like this that pulls at you....but, you know the FBI will not even listen to them, but you do tell them who to contact.

If I yakety yaked about that the way Blevins Yaks about his "evidence" we would be bogged down forever.

In fact I think he have hit bottom.
Due to the age of the crime and the approx age of the SKYJACKER, I expect NO NEW information is forthcoming.

ONE person I dissed who I wish would recontact me was a young lady whose mother & grandmother she told a story about....now yrs later - I wonder if I did that one justice and that perhaps I should have made personally sure it got into the hands of the FBI.

Since I do not want to attempt to related the information incorrectly I would have to pull up those OLD files. The individual was EARNESTLY trying to find answers to her own life's question mark relationship with her mother & her grandmother....the stories she heard that they quickly doused when she got older.

She thought perhaps Cooper was her grandfather....and if genetics plays into this - perhaps she was.
She looked like Duane's sister. I had NO pictures of Duane's brother nor his sister in their 30's or 40's.
As children - yes but NOT as young adults....still the resemblance was there between this young lady when comparing her pic to the older Sister and Mother of Duane pics I had.

What if? A lot of those over the yrs!

BruceSmith

Yo, people, could we have an emoticon-free day at the DZ?

How about today!

In case you haven't noticed it, there is a new icon here in the
Title Line on posts here at DZ - a red circle with the line through
it above each post which reads: Report as Spam.

Ironic - Funny. B|:D:S:S:S

What precisely is this new "Report as Spam" button supposed to
accomplish ... here ? One's guy's Spam is another guy's
treasured information! The next guy's treasured information is
another guy's Spam!

So: here is a url for everything you ever wanted to know or
needed to know about, a circle.
http://www.coolmath.com/reference/circles-geometry.html

Spam = Spam - Spam/spam1.... spam(n) [square root of spam].
S = S1 - S2/Sdps[SRspam] x pi {x10(14)}

:S:S:S:D

georger

In case you haven't noticed it, there is a new icon here in the
Title Line on posts here at DZ - a red circle with the line through
it above each post which reads: Report as Spam.

Ironic - Funny. B|:D:S:S:S

:S:S:S:D

Yea, I saw that and "I thought to myself" just like the Song....WELL one person could get everyone banned and have it all to himself with NO competition.

Or there could be someone who just didn't like the context of the posting and to come thru and do that to everyone they didn't like or agree with and we all know who is childish enough to do something JUST LIKE THAT!

Now if they mean selling something like Blevins has sold his book - how is that fair to some of us who have yet to attempt to publish anything. Guess I better look up the internet definition you gave as spam!