47 47
quade

DB Cooper

MarkBennett

******Going out on a limb here, but sounds like this mystery person could be.....here it is...an ex lover. In which case, we know the gender.

It's strange that we now question things, and all of the sudden new parts are adding to the story that hasn't changed for years...probably more people who "disappeared", or claim everything is true without backing anything up except the word of the alleged person. they call them "reruns" on television. same old tune.

Well, I'm willing to wait and see what Robert comes up with. However, if it's just someone who "corroborates" the other witnesses, that doesn't really help because none of the witnesses were willing to say Kenny was the hijacker.

Now, if this new witness can actually put Kenny on the plane, then I trust this information will be forwarded to the FBI.

Sure, bring it on. I'm game to change up the pace. the old stuff is tarnished. time for new material. kinda like a refueling stage. keep in mind that if any of it had any value, the FBI should be the ones knowing about it first hand. none of them seem to want to go straight to them for answers.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"....Bruce Smith, although he hasn't been banned, is known to take short cuts on his interviews and jack people up at their very front door. (Cold calls are fine, but saying bad things about people in articles when they refuse to comment is something else)..."

Not true, Bobby. I have never taken any "short cuts" on interviewing anyone, whatever you deem a short cut to be. All my face-to-face interviews are preceded by phone calls, emails or a letter, which generally do not produce a response.

As for writing "bad things" about people when they refuse to comment, who are you referencing? Lee Dormuth and my characterization that he needs some dental work? Don't you find that interesting given that Ralph Himmelsbach receives the same basic pension from the FBI and yet lives in a custom-built mini-mansion on 40 acres of land in Woodburn and has a quarter-mile causeway for a drive way?

I find your characterizations of me to be more troubling than my characterizations of Lee, Ralph, Tina, Nick O'Hara, Ron Nichols, Dr Elizabeth Eisenhower-Turner, Arlene Mucklow, Cossey, Flo and Jo and all the rest of those in Norjak who choose not to talk with me in a open manner.

You sir, are in the business of character assassination - mine to be exact - whereas I am simply not allowing principals in the DB Cooper case to hide from public scrutiny.

Yeah, I know it's hot when I hold your feet to the fire, but you choose to sit here.

As for the 1,800 or so folks who will read this post in the next week, as always you can read all of my Norjak interviews at the Mountain News or email me and ask for a digital copy of my book, "DB Cooper and the FBI - An Examination of America's only Unsolved Skyjacking."

For those interested, contact me at brucesmith AT rainierconnect DOT com.

MarkBennett

******Going out on a limb here, but sounds like this mystery person could be.....here it is...an ex lover. In which case, we know the gender.

It's strange that we now question things, and all of the sudden new parts are adding to the story that hasn't changed for years...probably more people who "disappeared", or claim everything is true without backing anything up except the word of the alleged person. they call them "reruns" on television. same old tune.

Well, I'm willing to wait and see what Robert comes up with. However, if it's just someone who "corroborates" the other witnesses, that doesn't really help because none of the witnesses were willing to say Kenny was the hijacker.

Now, if this new witness can actually put Kenny on the plane, then I trust this information will be forwarded to the FBI.

A jackelope is a jackelope no matter the claimed new witness!

Four years of NEW-NEW-NEW SO-CALLED NEW SECRET INFO
WHICH always proves bogus info is enough!

Blevins is a bunch of people calling themselves Adventure Books,
an offshoot of something called R&G Housecleaning, who are
engineering this production aimed at capturing (or hijacking) the
BD Cooper info market. It's a circus of people who evidently can't
do anything better!. When they get the Pulitzer for contributions
to the DB Cooper case somebody wake me up! I'm no longer
interested in their yellow territory marking of Dropzone.

Hopefully they will come up with Lyle's movie script soon! And
that will fall like Humpty Dumpty too. And all the King's horses,
and all the King's men . . . . . couldn't put the RobertMBlevins
jackalope together again.

Maybe they will take on the JFK assassination next?

No. This person has been interviewed twice previously. They have seen the original report on KC, the book, the television program such as it is. Recently, I re-contacted them through email and sent them the updated report. (They are NOT in the book, or in the original report, and I've never mentioned them at Dropzone.)

SUCKER! You have been SUCKERED Belvins! You are not the only one getting these same types of messages and contacts. It is a group of GAMERS just out to have some fun and you are the SUCKER. I played them back and sent it ALL to the FBI.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Kenny seems to be a typical everyday guy who complained about his job. he was there far too long to compare it to a grudge over ordinary complaining. actually, you would label Kenny a whiner! obviously we still have several problems here. the FBI claims Kenny is not viable suspect, the witnesses are failing to come forward on there own. the story has been around long enough for the passengers, and crew to positively ID Kenny. then you have problems with the story, and evidence falling apart. the FBI has your book, the PDF, and has acknowledged Kenny as a suspect at one point, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. the truth will surface with, or without you Robert.

Good luck.

Hey the same group of guys have been contacting me for 1 yrs now - and I played them back - but, since I have ZERO to hide - I screwed them! Blevins maybe the one doing all of this or someone on this thread or the other thread...

I believe nothing told to me until I see evidence and the evidence that was produced I have given to the FBI & I posted a pic of IT on the thread.

That failed them - so now they are playing other cards and there are some people like you Blevins you will do anything to win...ashame you were not intelligence in the Vietnam war.

To tired to post - but hope some of you are about to read what I am posting.

I have to get some zzzzzzz's because tomorrow I hope is a big day.

Well, it is morning here and I never made it to bed. Another 24 hour marathon.

I really want to see you all on a stage trying to suck your big toe and in a diaper.

You guys realize the FBI wants this case to go unsolved. Well picture the guys sitting around planning it and a photo of the place they actually buried part of it at. At least that is what I hope the photos show.
I had seen in the past the actual photo and had asked Duane what it was.

Just a trip the guys made the place they buried something. It was a cement thing....I can't find a place that can make the black and white negatives into pics...I don't what them to go OUT of my HANDS...I thought I had lost them, but GOD guided me to them.

IT is time to END this NOW and FOREVER. Duane did something with the actual photos - so maybe that is something he either gave to someone else or was in the van - with the OTHER stuff I was supposed to find or at a location he need to take me to. Those last 2 days he kept say we had to go for a RIDE.

All that was ever given to me was the wallet....I expect who ever kept the photo and the 20's he put with them.
took possession of those items.

I never told this before because I never felt like anyone would believe me - I had to dig and dig and dig to get these negatives - old negative, but hopefully today I will find someone with the equipment to develope them....

I will NOT mail them off.

The rest of this I put in the hands of GOD I really need right now. I have pulled another overnighter - so another 24 hours without sleep. I can't go on like this.

I worked all thru a sleeping pill so I hope I didn't make too many mistakes. Plus after I sent my email to the FBI - my computer went crazy and I had to call aol to BEG for them to get me back on line - they change all of my passwords....

This happend just as I was sending that long letter to the FBI this morning.

I think I am in big trouble and maybe I need to go hide. I shouldn't say anything about this on the computer, but since the email went out to certain individuals and the FBI - I feel for my own protection I need to state what I have just done.

Maybe this will blow up just like everything else I have tried to do in order for the truths to be told - but, at least I have given it all I have to give.

I think I am in big trouble and maybe I need to go hide. I shouldn't say anything about this on the computer, but since the email went out to certain individuals and the FBI - I feel for my own protection I need to state what I have just done.

Actually...get that info public...you will be safer...then they will have to hide...they need to get to you before you talk...not after.

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

georger... I have actually seen a jackelope.

I was boony tromping one night deep into the Picacho mountains in Arizona in my old desert runner...Datsun 1200...of course I was looking for DB Cooper...I saw 2 Jack rabbits that I mistook for deer. They were loping across the dirt road in my headlights.

These things were about 3 feet tall loping on all fours with ears 12 inches long.

Seriously...the next day I asked our DZ building contractor who grew up there about them. He told me I was real lucky to have seen them and yes they did exist up in those mountains.

My friend who was with me called them "jumbo jacks".B|

True story.

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

hangdiver

I was boony tromping one night deep into the Picacho mountains in Arizona in my old desert runner...Datsun 1200...of course I was looking for DB Cooper...I saw 2 Jack rabbits that I mistook for deer. They were loping across the dirt road in my headlights.

These things were about 3 feet tall loping on all fours with ears 12 inches long.

Seriously...the next day I asked our DZ building contractor who grew up there about them. He told me I was real lucky to have seen them and yes they did exist up in those mountains.

True story.

hangdiver

First, just exactly where are the "Picacho Mountains" in Arizona? Picacho Peak and the town of Picacho I know, but where are the "mountains"?

Second, "Jumbo Jacks" or Jackelopes can only be seen in Arizona by people who have overdone an evening of drinking and/or smoking something that is illegal.

They can frequently be seen in Oklahoma and Texas but that is another story.

Robert99

I still have not been to bed & it is now 1:30 sat Afternoon...I am going to BED.

You guys realize the FBI wants this case to go unsolved. Well picture the guys sitting around planning it & a photo of the place they actually buried part of it at. At least that is what I hope the photos show.

Think I am approaching 30 hrs now.

WHY? Well Knoss is at his games again and this time he has joined up with the guy who contacted me before Cossey was murdered. The BULL & JAX had a tantrum regarding things I said & a few days later Cossey came up dead.

I was skeptical of the man contacting me for the last couple of days, but as usual I was hoping this one was the one. Well, after severl exchanges I now know it is Knoss or he has a twin. He has also ganged up with the Bull and Fox - the FBI is well aware of what I speak of - at least they better be!

When someone lies to me about dates & times of a man I spent 18 yrs with - they would have to know their crap...well all of these guys failed....but I was not afraid of Knoss, but when the emails got a little displaced - I decided early this morning to contact the FBI.The tone and the sound of the emails shouted look out the Bull & the Fox were out of their pens...now they are playing with Knoss.

I knew something was up the moment Knoss came to the thread writing in a sensible manner - but, he is off his meds AGAIN!
FOX & BULL have been playing the same game with him they played with me...WELL, the game is over - because I called the FBI....enough is enough!

The place Duane worked in 1969 off and on was the MIDNIGHT SUN.
I have spoke of this in the thread in the past. Not the SUNDOWNER.

If this man who I believe is KNOSS saw the camper - it was in pictures I posted. We disposed of the camper in 1992 and there was never a water heater in the rear end. If the man was in prison with Duane in 1962 - it had to be Canon. Colorado is NOT Missouri - one has to keep the yrs straight...the guys can fool me part of the time but most of the time I PLAY them while I smoke them.

A girl has to tell little white lies to smoke out the liars & that is what
I have done....When they run their emails underwater - well, sooner or later it will show up. A bubble here and there and suddenly you know what is beneath the surface....

Knoss NEVER try to PLAY me again! Do you understand that? I expect the FBI will be paying you a visit, but first I guess they have to find you...Missouri or WA? Your emails became just a little too much and they were threatening...BUT, then BULL & JAX didn't tell you I called the FBI on them - guess they are still a little upset about that.

All of the claims about trips to WA - it was all Jacked up BULL. Knoss you are way to gullible...remember that Cossey came up deceased when the BULL & the JAX got angry with me .

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT SOME OF THE SHIT I HAVE PUT UP WITH....Considering what happened to Cossey some of what was revealed is not comforting.
Why the FBI got some phone calls & several emails this morning. I do NOT need stories or fabrications to solve this. It was solved in 1998, but the FBI just could NOT see it.

THIS mystery guy claimed in his last email that there was actually 3 on the plane...OKAY! Now we rewrite history!:ph34r::D:D

LAUGH really hard - GOD, I needed that relief. On another
day I will copy some of he stuff that transpired so everyone can see - I played them & they played right into my hands.

Like a card game you better know when to play it & when to hold it....well, BULL & JAX - sometimes
one has to go along with the fabricators to find the truths - it is called a bluff in cards.

I am just too tried right now to show you guys what has been going on for the last 30 hrs., ctually for about 3 days. The gamers are at it hard and heavy on Cooper....NOW time to get down to serious things....like several hours of sawing ZZZ's.

hangdiver

True story.

hangdiver

I know what you're talking about - my sons and I have a few to
our credit using a .222 or .223 ... We brought a pretty large
one into the bar at the Los Abrigados in Sedona one night
several years ago and got a rise! .... Tom Kaye probably eats
them! :D ... they run like the wind!

These are actually hares:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare

They have 48 chromosomes (44 for a rabbit).

Damned things are unbelievable but a lot of fun. The DNR here in
Iowa tried to introduce them to southern Iowa (south of
Unionville-Blakesburg, but for some reason they didn't take ...
disease, coyotes, and other predators including Man.) You would
think they would thrive here but I think they are genetically
tuned to a drier more sterile environment ... But you can count
on everybody and his brother being out hunting for them
wherever they are introduced ! Some people consider them a
trophy animal which is not good!

Thanks!
G

BruceSmith

"....A girl has to tell little white lies to smoke out the liars & that is what
I have done...."

That is incorrect, Mrs. Cooper. We smoked you out pretty good without telling any lies - black, white or gray.

Listen - YOU are the BIGGEST LIAR on the THREAD and YOU LIE to damage others...

I tell no lies unless it is to smoke, but I alway FESS up - you do not even do that - you are just crude with lies that are your opinions and used to inflat your own SELF centered EGO.

You do NOT care about the truths in this matter - all you want is a story and you DO NOT care who U hurt to do that nor do you care that you are VERY crude.

WHY don't you tell the good people in this thread WHY you do NOT go back to N.Y. to live?

LIES - I have told no lies in the story of Duane & my life with him...then you guys would take something & PICK it apart & things said in general conversations & turn them around. That was okay.

I continually corrected my errors - ONE thing & the thing that hurt me was somethings I got out of order -& locations of things remembered which when I went to WA in 2010 I was able to put in place.

The biggest thing & I won't go into detail on - but it was mistake on my part. Then one of the posters asked me to go along with it after I tried to tell you guys that was not what I was trying to tell you.

This resulted in the BIGGEST error I ever made on this thread...I should just have admitted my error and have stood my ground.

The person didn't understand I only had my memory & I had things out of sequence stated in a fired off posting...and I have had to live with that one for yrs.

The 2010 trip put most of my memories in SEQUENCE.

Some of the guys on here just did NOT concieve the memories of a woman who had only been to WA 2 times in her life when I came to this thread could be out of sequence.

1st time:
with Weber

2ed time:
with a documentary crew of which only one was slightly familiar with the area - 2 yrs of college. Results - a waste of time due to the limited knowledge of the area. The guide had little knowledge of the area.

The PLUS - I got to meet Himmelsbach who had only been a voice on the phone for 5 yrs.

I paid the airline difference to stay one day after the crew left. Locals took me under their wings & offered logging & transportation that day & that night.

The locals had already decided on a tour....but I asked them if first we could go out a certain road...I was following my memories & the things we found - and my reaction. The TV crew just wanted a story - they were not looking for the truths & too young to understand the visual memories lock in a woman's mind for 23 yrs at that time.

1. The trip with Duane in the fall of 1979.
2. The trip with the documentary in 2001.

3, My trip alone in 2010 for 15 days. A trip the FBI didn't want me to make...I will NEVER forget the words of CARR to me on the phone. He told me NOT to go to WA & that I would get in trouble.

The THREAT of an FBI agent was why I did NOT call the FBI until the day I was leaving & already at the airport.

That was the investigative agent of record - Duhhh! Maybe that alone is what resulted in his leave from the case?

Take yourself back to N.Y & stay out of Cooper. YOU attack individuals - you do not interview them. Did you just show up on Cossey's doorstep in person like you did with did Tina & her brother-in-law?

I knew Cossey well enough to know if you approached him un-announced he was having NONE of it.

My nickname for Cossey was Spark Plug & those who knew him know exactly what I mean by that. He was NOT a big guy - but he made up for it in his mannerisms (at least on the phone as I never met him in person).

YOU get angry everytime I mention this - but, I am pointing out facts.

You had just come off of 4 other interviews - Tina, her family in Oregon and in the East and the man who provided the chutes... you JUST showed up on the DOOR!

You EGO was displaced - just go back and read the postings.

You stated in this thread you wanted to interview Cossey - did YOU just show up on his door-step like you did Tina & her family membesr?

All one has to do is go back in the posting before & aft. Your bully attitude eluded ever post you made.

You thought you were unstoppable & bragged about your sordid accomplishments with Tina & her family members. Your actions & words were absolutely digusting - you made these individuals VICTIMS all over again.

NOW do YOU remember when I became VOCAL & VERBAL about you & your attitude?

Now you are BACK - same old BULLY you have always been.

Tell the thread why your mother doesn't want you in N.Y. and why you left N.Y.

"In Other News: Too bad some of you support hanging out at a website that likes to pick and choose who can view posts on Cooper. Not post, but just VIEW. Brother, I just love censorship. Really gets my blood going and makes me think of the Wasilla Library and Sarah Palin."

Blocking ROBERT M BLEVINS from my forum is not censorship. you have proven over and over why it happened. look back on this very forum and you can clearly see reason. lets not forget you signed up days after the forum started, but didn't post under your false name until 10 days after the start of the forum. reason? you read on Bruce's blog that you were not welcome.

I see since nobody is posting, you wish to keep stirring up trouble with deceptive posts. you have nothing better to do other than whine about others.

Whether you realize it or not. this very forum also picks and chooses who can post & view the forum. it's a behavior thingy. they also block IP's. haven't you found this out being BANNED many times? Snow was a very important part in researching Cooper, but was banned from here for reasons according to 377 much less than others.

You have been banned and blocked for multiple reasons.
1) You would constantly tie up the thread with conflicts.
2) You would advertise constantly.
3) You signed up under an alias 2 days after the start of the forum. February 26, 2014. forum started the 24th.
4) You posted identifying yourself March 5, 2014. (most already had known) even advertising! (see reason two)
5) You were taking screenshots illegally after your BAN.

The original reason is enough, and is my right. it has nothing to do with censorship. you WHINED in the past that nobody would see anything about KC on my forum. then you find out differently and start WHINING you can't see, or post on the forum. you flip flop constantly on topics. this is all the fault of one Robert M Blevins, and nobody else.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

This makes it impossible for me to tell you what happened today.

I'm sure happy some of you revealed yourselves with your attacks and frankly stupid policies regarding exchanging information on the case.

This makes it easier for me to justify my actions now. Which is to tell you absolutely frickin' zip and hope you don't like it. :)

What is this, high school?

Robert, if you don't want to tell this forum anything, don't tell this forum anything. But, why do you post to say you're not going to post?

And, you wonder why you're not welcome at the other site.....

yellowoxide

mr shutter:

blevins is near the "endgame" as i believe they say in chess?

( but i think you realized that long ago?)

he will flog this dead horse, i.e. the new mystery witness, for a few more months, and then look for some new snake oil to sell.

Yes, I categorize him with Bob Knoss now. Knoss quickly comes up with new angles that can't be verified, or even checked. this allows time for the refueling plane to line up and dump lbs of fuel to last for miles. he fails to see, or understand that I can verify things without his help. it's all good...;)

While this forum may never determine who Cooper was, it has gone a long way, in my opinion, in showing who he wasn't. I don't see how anyone could read through this forum and walk away thinking that either of the two most touted suspects here had anything to do with NORJACK.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

While this forum may never determine who Cooper was, it has gone a long way, in my opinion, in showing who he wasn't. I don't see how anyone could read through this forum and walk away thinking that either of the two most touted suspects here had anything to do with NORJACK.

ParrotheadVol, You are a wise man and have spoken words of wisdom.

Robert99

***"....A girl has to tell little white lies to smoke out the liars & that is what I have done...."

That is incorrect, Mrs. Cooper. We smoked you out pretty good without telling any lies - black, white or gray.

"...Listen - YOU are the BIGGEST LIAR on the THREAD and YOU LIE to damage others..."

I may be the fattest poster on the DZ, but as for Biggest Liar, I have to disagree. So what have I written that is a lie?

As for damaging others, now that is an interesting subject. I suppose that much of my writing hurts others, or at least makes them feel uncomfortable. So?

My perspective is: if you want to swim in the waters of felonious federal crime you better be able to keep your head above water. I acknowledge that not everyone who is a principal in Norjak can do that well, as we have seen many wounded souls get swept up in vertices that seem to overwhelm them, such as Miss Tina. Individuals like that call for a softer approach, and I believe I have done that. Of course, you and many others disagree with me on that. However, 40,000 people visited the Mountain News to see her picture, so her noteworthiness is real.

The more important question for Tina is how to structure her public exposure in a way that is workable for all. I have suggested that she hire a publicist or a media rep, but so far she has rebuffed that advice.

As for you, Mrs Cooper, you are a tough old broad. Hence, a bit more heat. Besides, I love messing with women who tease.