47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Blevins, you are so wrong you make me sick. You know you are wrong, but keep selling this KC bullshit. If you had and moxy at all you would have asked Rataczek if that guy had anything to do with it. That is where I got the skinny up front that this KC was a wannabe and asked his brother to front the story!! If everything was honest and square, Bill would have told you the same thing and you could have turned to rewriting Cinderella or something.

I can't believe anyone would be so nieve as to buy into that story from a known hoaxer and not catch on. How many years have you been drinking the Koolaide?? If anyone around here is probably on drugs, you'd be a likely candidate. Nobody is buying the story for real, the FBI especially. Why do you persist? Snake oil went out of style about the turn of the century. Baffle 'em with bullshit, Bury 'em in paperwork. Arrows? You never saw the Indians... Psst... the sky is falling chicken little. Going to write that book now?? Unbelievable! Absolutely unbelievable. And you have the audacity to overload this forum with more garbage than any other poster. And you have to know is is pure garbage.

BobKnoss

Blevins, you are so wrong you make me sick. You know you are wrong, but keep selling this KC bullshit. If you had and moxy at all you would have asked Rataczek if that guy had anything to do with it. That is where I got the skinny up front that this KC was a wannabe and asked his brother to front the story!! If everything was honest and square, Bill would have told you the same thing and you could have turned to rewriting Cinderella or something.

I can't believe anyone would be so nieve as to buy into that story from a known hoaxer and not catch on. How many years have you been drinking the Koolaide?? If anyone around here is probably on drugs, you'd be a likely candidate. Nobody is buying the story for real, the FBI especially. Why do you persist? Snake oil went out of style about the turn of the century. Baffle 'em with bullshit, Bury 'em in paperwork. Arrows? You never saw the Indians... Psst... the sky is falling chicken little. Going to write that book now?? Unbelievable! Absolutely unbelievable. And you have the audacity to overload this forum with more garbage than any other poster. And you have to know is is pure garbage.

KABOOOM... well there goes the IRONY METER... its done... and the BULLSHIT METER is critical to massive overload

Blevins stated:

As far as the Bonney Lake address, the sellers of the home were a Puyallup couple who Bernie Geestman served as Best Man at their wedding. Geestman has gone on record saying he doesn't know how Kenny got the house. I don't believe him. Neither do I believe him when he says he doesn't know the arrangements on how his sister acquired a 5K cash loan from KC only five months after the hijacking. Reason I don't believe him is because his sister says it was her brother who asked Kenny for the money and delivered it to her.

[:/]Well, folks I gave Blevins an assignment to check the property records, but he obviously didn't get it:

Puyallup in 1971? What are the connections? Remember Gilliam lived in PUYALLUP and Duane had connections to his wife's family. The connections stemmed in CA. SUDDENLY you have a PUYALLUP in your story!

You do KNOW who Gilliam was? The man who received a phone call prior to the skyjacking & Gilliam felt he had inadvertently provide Cooper with the information he needed to make a sucessful jump from the 727!

Folks was there ONE thing in the above request indicating I wanted Blevins to check out a relative of Webers?

What I was looking for was answers to the statement I made below which I will tiringly repeat:

What CONNECTIONS did KC/Geestman have to Puyallup ?- CONNECTIONS so close they sold their house (cabin) to him? THIS is a simple matter of you BLEVINS contacting property records in Bonneyville and get the property ID number and then you can do the history. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT - DO IT NOW!
TODAY!

What I was asking Blevins to do was something he could do because he supposedly has the property information. Nothing I said in that post indicated I was claiming Weber was related to Gilliam. Weber WAS not related to Gilliam.

What I was trying to do was get him to obtain actual facts on the property! That is something that could be proven and one would think if he had done the research he would have found ALL past owner of the property owned by KC.
They are recorded - legal documents available to the public, but some states have restrictions such as Oregon.

IEven though I felt the Paradise story he told had a lot of holes - I also knew Paradise was discuss by me with Himmelsbach and JT long before I ever WENT public - so yes, I was interested in what he had to say and could find. It was as I stated as I quote myself below:

The only part of your story I ever bought into was the guys going camping that Thanksgiving near Paradise. Duane had pointed out Paradise and a camping area where the Boys used to stay. I had written about that pre-Blevins and pre-Kenny days. I was discussing that with JT in 1997.

- Quote myself but knew no other way to make this clear!

Then I made this suggestion & again quoting myself.

CLUES: What if Geestman, Kenny, Gilliam and Weber were all connected by a thin thread? That thread being that Gilliam. Gilliam and another man by the name of BARTH (out of CA) worked with Wayward young men - programs that spawned out of CA and the out of McNeil. The Programs were instituted because of the over population of the prison in the mid 40's. They formed several camps and more than was originally believed.

Jo - myself went on to say:

I do NOT believe Barth or Gilliam had any knowledge of this caper or who did it. Perhaps Cooper was bitter and trying to prove something in 1971 or desperate.

Someone took the knowledge they had of the area and actually pull this damn thing off. Was it ONE man or was it more than one man?
Or where all of the guys part of a GROUP who did some kind of covert work for the government.

:|I then went on to make more boring remarks, but I am genuinely interested in why the story Blevins told ended up centering around Paradise.

Also very curious as to why the things Duane told me in WA in 1979 then matched things rarely ever mentioned in the Cooper case. Like Gilliam - I had NEVER read about him and had NO knowledge of HIM until Bruce put me intouch with a woman who had wrote a story about her Grandfather. What she wrote matched what I knew and what I had told Mr. H and JT during those first few yrs before I went public.

Note: The FBI didn't contact me for information and I had NEVER read anything about Gilliam, but I had told other about Duane's remarks about - Puyallup, Ma Bell, the man who flew to Alaska and all of those plane trips Duane talked about. EVERYone of THEM matched the information I read about Gilliam and all of this transpired in a public forum - The Drop Zone.

I didn't have a name for the man or the person who worked for Ma Bell until the information regarding Gilliam was put in my lap. Even then I did NOT get the connections - but it is there. Solid information. I still had not connected Gilliam to the Webers, but in going back thru letters and notes from conversations with Duane's brother and sister - they had told me about Gilliam's wife. There is NO way on GOD's earth I could make up this CRAP!

Can I prove it. I can't but the FBI or someone with more money than I have and willing to do the searching could. Check the enlistment for Barth and Weber (Duane's father) - that will match.
Check Barth as being involved in various activities in CA regarding the rehabilitation of young men and the guys who chose not to go to war and served in (I forget the name of the C's - help me out here). AGE and time is taking it toll on just simple thing now.

One can easily connect Barth and Gilliam in WA state. Still haven't found the air strip that was in a little place North of Seattle Duane told me about. It was farm of some kind and Duane mentioned a Sheriff who worked with young men. Really not clear if the airstrip and the Sheriff were in the same place but that was the vicinity we were in when he made the comments.

Duane had shown me a picture one time of a woman and told me he knew the woman - she was sitting on a plane and she worked as a telephone operator. I thought it was an old girl friend, but it was the the girl born to friends of Duane's mother and father - he made mention they were the same age. I now know that girl became the wife of Gilliam or was the wife of Gilliam at that time.

When I learned about Gilliam in this thread I did NOT know his wife was that woman. Now I do.

Duane's sister sent him some picture that for some reason just disappeared. So all I have in my memory of them....Gwenn (Duane's sister sent them to him while we were in VA. IT was the first time Duane had let his sister know his location in several yrs.

Gwenn had told me that he sent her a Christmas card every yr, but with NO return address. It was 1986 before he felt secure enough to do so and that was only after he knew the PDK was on the move. I still have the letter she sent some pictures in - and one of them was of the old friend, but I never knew what happened to it and some other photos.

I found the letter Gwen wrote after Duane contacted her and actually talked to her on the phone that Christmas...she sent a lot of pictures, but I do not know what happened to them. We moved a lot, but I expect Duane place them someplace safe. I never found them, but they could have been lost in one of our moves. I know the house in Adamsville flooded in the storage room and I lost lots of OLD valuable book - at that time I had a lot of collectibile books but they were too badly damaged before we knew there was a leak.

OH Well! NO one cares about this but me! And when I am gone it is over!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Two names and NO contact information. Seriously doubt they will back you up. She is studying to be an attorney and heavens only know what he does. The only persons of interest right now are the very ones who will not talk to you.

They aren't talking to anyone after the embarassment you caused them! Expect the same is with Geestman!

BIG difference between you and I.
Jo looks for proof and she has been at this for 18 yrs. NOT one time have I ever coerced any information from anyone nor Have I tried to make a public spectacle of them. I did not take an innocent man and destroy his image.

I took a confession and explored every angle of Duane's life I could. I know more about him than I did and I was married to him for 17 yrs. Definitely all of this was NOT for financial gain - or I could have done that YRS ago.

I CHOSE to keep searching for the truths and slowly I have found most of those truths. NO THANKS to individuals like you who are into this only for personal gain and notoriety.

If the facts are as you stated about the property - WHY did you even suggest otherwise! Truth is U don't really know the truth and U don't give a damn. YOU need a place to toot your wares & boost your ego.You are the obstacle in the way of REAL people REALLY trying to solve the case.

What a WASTE of tim! You made the thread totally useless as an investigative tool. This started out as an informative place to come for information. You never ask for information - you just try to debunk others and toot your book.

The thread has become useless as an investigative and exploration medium regarding Cooper. We all get drowned out by you selling your wares and some of them NON Cooper related.

As for going public - WELL, I am relatively timid & live a somewhat reclusive life - because of Cooper. I do NOT do well with cameras and interviews - I freeze up. Then all I can do is get angry.

About the only thing that works right are my fingers on this keyboard! The keyboard is about worn out and has no letters on it. The new keyboards are too small and flat. My keyboard has to be angled.

I am very tired of trying to be heard and I am ready to give up, so this keyboard will do just fine.

Damn the FBI - they according to what was posted even used the Coded article they CLAIMED did NOT exist in their damn museum. Well, did they check the handwriting against Webers & the wife of the day. I have letters from her if they are interested.

The FBI sure as hell didn't give a damn when Max Gunther tried to get them to investigate. The individuals who had actual connections with Cooper - will soon all be deceased. I am the last one.

The wife of the day - she was the one who wrote to Max. "We all have a little Larcency in our hearts!" Supposedly she had never read the book, but that was her favorite expression!

I saved all of her letters - and other things - now I have to decide who gets what! My children like myself avoid the media or public stuff - so I have to decide who will put all this crap together one day. Cooper searchers come and go - I have been at it for 18 yrs and I am tired. It has been a PAINFUL journey...emotionally and physically.

Damn the FBI and the government. It is time for the truth to be told! TIME for the TRUTH & Nothing but the Truth.
What a Trip - the FBI will never ACKNOWLEDGE the truth. I am NOT proud to be an AMERICAN anymore! There is NO such thing as JUSTICE any more!

Each day it gets more and more diffcult to read a newpaper - crime and corruption. That is all it is about anymore!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Unfortunately, Skyjack, the most that I've been able to go back (without spending money - which I'm not gonna do :) is to Joe and Ann Grimes selling it to Kenny.

I've not seen any proof presented, however, that this was a cash transaction. As a matter of fact, the deed presented was probably not cash as the deed says that it is subject to an American Savings and Loan mortgage and promissory note that the Grantee (Christiansen) agrees to pay.

Blevins has stated that the second lot was sold for $10.00 but that was probably just the familiar wording that we see on a lot of deeds. They usually say for $10.00 and "other consideration". Just a shorthand to show that it is a something for something transaction. Usually, if there is a tax stamp, the amount of tax on the deed gives you a cluse as to how much the purchase price was if you know the tax rate. I doubt very much that it was a 10.00 purchase.

Why does this matter? Well it shows me that maybe someone is unfamiliar with reading deeds - so maybe the original purchase wasn't a cash deal. Was the document a warranty deed or a trust deed or a quit claim deed? Has it ever been posted? Were there cash receipts or cash withdrawals noted on a bank statement? If so, when were corresponding deposits made?

There is another discrepancy in Blevins data concerning the Bonney Lake property. For example he says that Kenny willed the house to Robin and Carolyn Powell, but that is not accurate. The property was deeded to Robin Powell, a single man. Robin might have married Carolyn later and then had her added to the title, but the original quit claim was just to Robin. The other lot was deeded to Kenneth McWilliams. Why does all of this make a difference? Again, it just goes to credibility - did Blevins ever see these deeds are is he going with what someone told him?

Blevins also states that Carolyn told him that KC made other purchases after the hijacking - property behind the safeway. Did he see this deed?
Though there may be more offline, I have not been able to find any additional land transactions other than the sale of that land that KC purchased in 1961. He made a lot of money on that transaction. Decoded didn't mention it and neither did Blevins. He makes a statement that the money KC left when he died was probably not the ransom money - but it was probably from the sale of land that was purchased with ransom money. Huh??
Nowhere does anyone mention the big sale of land that was actually purchased in 1961.

Now it's possible that additional transactions are just not on-line. They would have to be ordered and I don't know if I care enough to do that. However, one would think that Blevins has copies and copies of these documents would have been including in the letter to the FBI. Seems kind of strange if they weren't. Of course it's possible that this stuff has been posted and I missed it. I'll keep looking if so.

Regardless, that's why I find it hard to go on face value that the original Bonny Lake purchase was cash. Or that there was a promissory note for the 61 land purchase. Or that Kenny was giving out 5K loans. If the documentation from the 70s is there why not show it? Or has it been posted anywhere? Again this shouldn't be a big deal - the land documents are public record.

Just like I tell you to post your stuff and get it over with - it's over 40 years for goodness sake.
:)

but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

I'm not willing to make some information public on a forum, and even if I presented every single document it wouldn't convince anyone that KC was the hijacker anyway. Correct? So yes, I have my reasons for holding back certain information. And frankly, those reasons are none of your business. And let's face it. I don't trust some of the people who post here, or read this thread. Sorry, but I do call it like I see it, and I've seen plenty. B|

On your 1961 sale of the wooded lot, did you find out WHEN Kenny paid off the promissory note? I did. Guess when. Less than a year after the hijacking. The fact he sold that property twenty years after the hijacking means nothing, proves nothing. The REAL question for you would be how did he get the money to pay off the note?

I'm going to direct you to Geoff Gray for proof on how Kenny bought the Bonney Lake house for cash. He was the first to claim that as fact, also correct? So ask him. (*smiles*)

You know what..that's always your answer when you can't deliver the goods that you report on. :)
Like I said - I haven't even seen the promissory note for the sale of the 1961 purchase. Just like I've seen no proof that Kenny paid cash for anything. From the deed you did post it doesn't appear so. SO... I don't even know that it exists and I don't trust your word that it does because I really don't think that you know.

As a matter of fact - when you mention the promissory note in your document or postings you say it is from a transaction from 2 or 3 years prior to 72. So how do you even know that this is not yet another piece of land?

You are all over the place with your "facts". That is why you have zero credibility. You're the one trying to make the case. You are the one that wrote a book called the true story of DB Cooper. Why would you now get all nasty and say it's none of my business when I would like to see your proof of what you claim. Why come to the forum if you aren't gonna have an open and honest discussion?

What's with the arrogance and rudeness and the drama? Jeez Robert - you didn't come up with a cure for cancer. You're just one more person like the rest of us on an internet forum with an opinion. I don't give you a hard time. I just question your data. Get over yourself.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

***I'm not willing to make some information public on a forum, and even if I presented every single document it wouldn't convince anyone that KC was the hijacker anyway. Correct? So yes, I have my reasons for holding back certain information. And frankly, those reasons are none of your business. And let's face it. I don't trust some of the people who post here, or read this thread. Sorry, but I do call it like I see it, and I've seen plenty. B|

On your 1961 sale of the wooded lot, did you find out WHEN Kenny paid off the promissory note? I did. Guess when. Less than a year after the hijacking. The fact he sold that property twenty years after the hijacking means nothing, proves nothing. The REAL question for you would be how did he get the money to pay off the note?

I'm going to direct you to Geoff Gray for proof on how Kenny bought the Bonney Lake house for cash. He was the first to claim that as fact, also correct? So ask him. (*smiles*)

You know what..that's always your answer when you can't deliver the goods that you report on. :)
Like I said - I haven't even seen the promissory note for the sale of the 1961 purchase. Just like I've seen no proof that Kenny paid cash for anything. From the deed you did post it doesn't appear so. SO... I don't even know that it exists and I don't trust your word that it does because I really don't think that you know.

As a matter of fact - when you mention the promissory note in your document or postings you say it is from a transaction from 2 or 3 years prior to 72. So how do you even know that this is not yet another piece of land?

You are all over the place with your "facts". That is why you have zero credibility. You're the one trying to make the case. You are the one that wrote a book called the true story of DB Cooper. Why would you now get all nasty and say it's none of my business when I would like to see your proof of what you claim. Why come to the forum if you aren't gonna have an open and honest discussion?

What's with the arrogance and rudeness and the drama? Jeez Robert - you didn't come up with a cure for cancer. You're just one more person like the rest of us on an internet forum with an opinion. I don't give you a hard time. I just question your data. Get over yourself.

And by the way, the sale of land 30 years later and only a few years before Kenny's death means a heck of a lot when you don't include that information in your report - yet you insinuate that the money in his bank accounts is there because of the sale of land that he purchased with ransom money. That's dishonesty by omission.

RobertMBlevins

This isn't about ME. This is a public forum, and there are other issues involved besides your questions. No one with any sense who is investigating Cooper gives up everything they know. If they are smart, they present their conclusions in a format that makes it possible for OTHERS to check.

I thought the Christiansen Report was pretty straightforward. No one else has done that. No one else has been so open on what they discovered than I have. It's not a big mystery. I just presented what I had on Christiansen and made it public. I even offered to provide the contact information on the witnesses where I withheld such information...IF they were legitimate inquiries.

Try to understand something here. Anyone who doesn't believe there is backstabbing, character assassination, and other ugly things involved within Cooperland just isn't living in reality. Hey, you know what? I learned, and that's the way it is. I have two PDF's containing hundreds of filthy comments. I have the identities of at least TWO people who post here now that made many of those comments. So you'll excuse me if trust regarding Cooper is a hard thing to come by these days. I don't have that anymore, and I don't care if you like that or not.

You asked whether it can be established that Kenny Christiansen bought his Bonney Lake house for cash just eight months after the hijacking. Go ask Geoff Gray. He was the first to reveal that in his New York Magazine article, more than a year before I ever heard of Kenny Christiansen. Yes, Skipp Porteous checked on that, and so did I. But do your own homework. You want the answer, or to dispute it with evidence?

Then go to the source. You know where he is already.

[email protected]

I never said for sure that Kenny was the hijacker. I just don't know. I only presented what I had on him, that's all.

Word play. Double speak. I'm not interested in your drama or your pdfs. That is your obsession. And I suspect that you play into it.
Really - like the drama that you constantly play out with Georger after saying that you are going to ignore his posts. I tried to voice my opinion that everyone is sick of the back and forth between you two but it just continues so now I could not care less. Like Greycops ramblings, I skip right on past.

YOU wrote the book about KC. You, not Geoff Gray. Why in the world would you write a book citing things as fact and then not have the chumps to back it up with the data. Say what - You just put it out there so other people can check it out? Did you really say that?
No you didn't - you said that you were 98% sure that KC was DB Cooper. You wrote about deeds and money as if you had seen the documents and the receipts. So...You either have the goods to back up what you wrote about or you don't. Obviously you don't. So never mind...it's just another fairy tale.

RobertMBlevins

******This isn't about ME. This is a public forum, and there are other issues involved besides your questions. No one with any sense who is investigating Cooper gives up everything they know. If they are smart, they present their conclusions in a format that makes it possible for OTHERS to check.

I thought the Christiansen Report was pretty straightforward. No one else has done that. No one else has been so open on what they discovered than I have. It's not a big mystery. I just presented what I had on Christiansen and made it public. I even offered to provide the contact information on the witnesses where I withheld such information...IF they were legitimate inquiries.

Try to understand something here. Anyone who doesn't believe there is backstabbing, character assassination, and other ugly things involved within Cooperland just isn't living in reality. Hey, you know what? I learned, and that's the way it is. I have two PDF's containing hundreds of filthy comments. I have the identities of at least TWO people who post here now that made many of those comments. So you'll excuse me if trust regarding Cooper is a hard thing to come by these days. I don't have that anymore, and I don't care if you like that or not.

You asked whether it can be established that Kenny Christiansen bought his Bonney Lake house for cash just eight months after the hijacking. Go ask Geoff Gray. He was the first to reveal that in his New York Magazine article, more than a year before I ever heard of Kenny Christiansen. Yes, Skipp Porteous checked on that, and so did I. But do your own homework. You want the answer, or to dispute it with evidence?

Then go to the source. You know where he is already.

[email protected]

I never said for sure that Kenny was the hijacker. I just don't know. I only presented what I had on him, that's all.

Word play. Double speak. I'm not interested in your drama or your pdfs. That is your obsession. And I suspect that you play into it.
Really - like the drama that you constantly play out with Georger after saying that you are going to ignore his posts. I tried to voice my opinion that everyone is sick of the back and forth between you two but it just continues so now I could not care less. Like Greycops ramblings, I skip right on past.

YOU wrote the book about KC. You, not Geoff Gray. Why in the world would you write a book citing things as fact and then not have the chumps to back it up with the data. Say what - You just put it out there so other people can check it out? Did you really say that?
No you didn't - you said that you were 98% sure that KC was DB Cooper. You wrote about deeds and money as if you had seen the documents and the receipts. So...You either have the goods to back up what you wrote about or you don't. Obviously you don't. So never mind...it's just another fairy tale.

You do understand that this is a public forum, and there's a thing called 'The Internet' these days? I'm a big believer in manners. Most people, when they have questions, have the courtesy to identify themselves and contact me privately. Otherwise, I'm not interested in either your problems or your questions. I'm not trying to be mean, but your pathetic efforts to 'call me out publicly' just don't work with me. There is a certain decorum, and call me old-fashioned, but I believe in it.

Did you shoot off an email to Geoff Gray on how he knows Kenny bought his house for cash? Just wondering.
You really should, you know.

lol..if I want to know I can get the information myself. That was never the issue. You put out your theories and "facts" on a public forum - why would you not back them with proof in public.

Hmmm. such a smart response. Now I'm enlightened.

You put all your questions about everything on the forum. You call out Bruce and Galen and Cossey and the FBI and many many others on this forum and yet you talk about courtesy and decorum. Now I've heard everything.

Pathetic. Yeah, I guess that's what I am. Jeez. I'm all broke up about it too. lol....Never mind.

RobertMBlevins

***I'm not going back to keep reading what you edit anymore, but it was 30 years.
Kenny Christiansen bought the lots in 1961 and sold them in 1992.

You are correct. But he paid off the note in 1972. I wonder how he managed that? It's a mystery for sure. :)

I know I'm correct. But you'll have to prove he paid off the note in 72. lol....which you can't.... so yep, it's a mystery for sure. B|:D

RobertMBlevins

***I'm not going back to keep reading what you edit anymore, but it was 30 years.

You are correct. But he paid off the note in 1972. I wonder how he managed that? It's a mystery for sure. :)

Blevins, If you have read at least some of the posts on this thread, then you surely know that airline cockpit and cabin crews are only permitted to fly a certain number of hours each month. In the post WW2 era, it was about 80 hours per month.

For personnel working long haul international routes, such as KC was doing, their permissible flight time could easily be met in 10 to 14 days. This means that KC probably had 2 or 2.5 weeks of time away from NWA each month to pursue other money making ventures.

Who knows what KC was doing during his free time from NWA? But he could have been in Las Vegas gambling, working on a fishing boat, smuggling people from south of the border, or taking care of his coin collection (or whatever it was) and making wise investments.

Do you have copies of KC's income tax returns for the entire period of time that you are talking about? If you claim you do, then explain why he kept copies of his tax returns for 30+ years, which is about 10 times the recommended time to keep those returns.

You simply have not produced anything of significance to support your claim that KC's money came from the hijacking.

Robert99

Robert99

******I'm not going back to keep reading what you edit anymore, but it was 30 years.

Blevins, If you have read at least some of the posts on this thread, then you surely know that airline cockpit and cabin crews are only permitted to fly a certain number of hours each month. In the post WW2 era, it was about 80 hours per month.

For personnel working long haul international routes, such as KC was doing, their permissible flight time could easily be met in 10 to 14 days. This means that KC probably had 2 or 2.5 weeks of time away from NWA each month to pursue other money making ventures.

Who knows what KC was doing during his free time from NWA? But he could have been in Las Vegas gambling, working on a fishing boat, smuggling people from south of the border, or taking care of his coin collection (or whatever it was) and making wise investments.

Do you have copies of KC's income tax returns for the entire period of time that you are talking about? If you claim you do, then explain why he kept copies of his tax returns for 30+ years, which is about 10 times the recommended time to keep those returns.

You simply have not produced anything of significance to support your claim that KC's money came from the hijacking.

Robert99

Nothing has actually been produced that says that Kenny even had a lot of extra money during that time period. And his money at his death can be explained by his sale of the land in bought in 1961. There is nothing on the deed of the bonney lake property that indicates that it was a cash transaction, quite the opposite, in fact, there is reference to an existing mortgage/promissory note that KC will be responsible for. So there would have to be other documents that show that this mortgage was paid off if that happened.

Like I said it's all about discussing the data. That's all I'm interested in.

In other news, I see there is another fictionalized novel out about KC if anyone gets into those. I think the author is a Georgia boy.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/RichardKavanaugh/DiaryofaHijacker/prweb11154761.htm

To answer one question yes or no do I have another sample of kc handwriting the answer is yes that wasn't so hard i appreciate the comment about the videos and your softened blow to spelling and grammar.
I thought it would of come a lot sooner..:o like say 6 19 13 thanks for your kindness Kenny would be proud of you for encouraging me to clean it up and not just shoving me down face first in the dirt and he's probably in total shock that you even put the to word gc148 and the word author and book on the same site. I did say in the beginning of my book that I'm not an author.. I'm just the person that happened to solve the db cooper case.
There will be small mistakes along the way but that just the way it is and in the back of the book I thank b Johnson for typing it for me and dealing with my horrible spelling. He's only 19 so i think Kenny would be prod of him and that what really matters to Kenny like helping the kid save for the car or teach them to save money or not make them sleep out side in the cold.
Even when he was gone overseas to save the other half of the world i wish you would pick the next spot to film from and i will send you a free copy but you my be right it has no numbers on the pages and reads more like a movie..B| it starts and it reads all the way through.
There's no lull or boring spots or old photos you've seen a thousand times. if you can get past the grammar and focus on content you will love it 100 times more :) what piece in chess can move any way it wants gc 148

DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

Robert99

******I'm not going back to keep reading what you edit anymore, but it was 30 years.

Robert99

One guess is he was working with Geestman for Foss tugs
or something like that - off the books. Thus the concern for
Geestman not talking.

Very likely KC did not have the excess funds at any time,
Blevins claims he did, but has always failed to document!
Blevins has never proved his contention KC had extra money.
Blevins failure and even open resistence to account for issues
like this, undermines his whole research. These issues have been
raised countless times here specifically, without any good
response and it has seemed rather obvious to me for years
Blevins has none of the proofs he claims to have but will not
share ... becaue Cooperland is untrustworthy? Blevins simply
made it all up!

What is absolutely irrevocably clear, is that Blevins' socalled
'research' is a made up job (put up job). A quilt of rumors and
innuendo sprinkled with a few factoids which don't line up under
examination - which has been the hallmark of Blevins' everything
since he joined this thread.

For Blevins to trump that by telling anyone to "email Geoff Gray
to find out!" ... or "I cant reveal the truth because Cooperland
is full of vampires" .... has to tell anyone reading this thread that
Blevins was 100% serious when he told Farflung 'optical physics
is different in the cabins of airplanes'! Blevins may not actually
believe that, but he doesn't mind using that ploy regardless of
the expense to others -

Blevins is all about Blevins and nothing else!

It is also 100% clear he dsoesn't mind throwing the Palmer family
under the bus .. to achieve his personal self gratification.

Blevins' self gratification at anyone's expense, may be all his
adventure in the DB Cooper story is about. (Ive thought that for
three long years!).

It's not personal. It's just diagnostic!

GreyCopGC148

To answer one question yes or no do I have another sample of kc handwriting the answer is yes that wasn't so hard i appreciate the comment about the videos and your softened blow to spelling and grammar.
I thought it would of come a lot sooner..:o like say 6 19 13 thanks for your kindness Kenny would be proud of you for encouraging me to clean it up and not just shoving me down face first in the dirt and he's probably in total shock that you even put the to word gc148 and the word author and book on the same site. I did say in the beginning of my book that I'm not an author.. I'm just the person that happened to solve the db cooper case.
There will be small mistakes along the way but that just the way it is and in the back of the book I thank b Johnson for typing it for me and dealing with my horrible spelling. He's only 19 so i think Kenny would be prod of him and that what really matters to Kenny like helping the kid save for the car or teach them to save money or not make them sleep out side in the cold.
Even when he was gone overseas to save the other half of the world i wish you would pick the next spot to film from and i will send you a free copy but you my be right it has no numbers on the pages and reads more like a movie..B| it starts and it reads all the way through.
There's no lull or boring spots or old photos you've seen a thousand times. if you can get past the grammar and focus on content you will love it 100 times more :) what piece in chess can move any way it wants gc 148

Hmm..okay if it's a trick - none can move by themselves??

Even if not a trick none can move in multiple directions on the same turn. Like a Queen can't be moved up then go diagonal, right? So I say none.

So what's the answer?

Edited to add -
My two Yes/no questions were:

Do you have any copies of the ticket agent's handwriting?

And, to your knowledge, have they tested for dna on the envelopes?

GreyCopGC148

No problem and btw - It's an improvement. I can read it now without getting heart palpitations. ;) I'm glad you took no offense because none was intended.

I will accept your offer of a free copy. I'll have to be honest though, I started out thinking you might actually be on to something -- not necessarilly about KC cause there are other problems with him.

But if nothing else it was a new angle to talk about --but I just can't make the handwriting match with anyone. Of course I can't be sure that any handwriting I found even belonged to the known candidates, so it's kind of a moot point.:)

I guess I'll have to wait for my copy to get the rest of the clues.

Come now Mr Blevins...didn't I just ask you if Kenny had any connection to 18406 bonny lake prior to 1971??? and you said NO but now you say 1961??
How did I know you would say no... but now you say yes you won't show the hand writing. You know what Bruce Smith talked about... you are painting yourself into a corner.. and why did you put that flight log in your book?
No reason? than look at his name with same n as the van 9 letter. This came from Lyle. My brother is db cooper ah 300 in gold 200 in cash 360 ranch pay off 200 in 18406 prop a lot of assets for some one who lives in a small house and lets others live there and rotted money found that matches the 80s money.... its looking so bad now 1961
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

Come now Mr Blevins...didn't I just ask you if Kenny had any connection to 18406 bonny lake prior to 1971??? and you said NO but now you say 1961??
How did I know you would say no... but now you say yes you won't show the hand writing. You know what Bruce Smith talked about... you are painting yourself into a corner.. and why did you put that flight log in your book?
No reason? than look at his name with same n as the van 9 letter. This came from Lyle. My brother is db cooper ah 300 in gold 200 in cash 360 ranch pay off 200 in 18406 prop a lot of assets for some one who lives in a small house and lets others live there and rotted money found that matches the 80s money.... its looking so bad now 1961

GC,
The property from 1961 is in Bonney Lake, but it is not 18406 Old Buckley Hwy. This was at least three lots of undeveloped land that he held on to for years and sold in 1992 for a large profit. This could easily account for the money in his bank accounts at his death.

Edited to add -
My two Yes/no questions were:

Do you have any copies of the ticket agent's handwriting?

And, to your knowledge, have they tested for dna on the envelopes?

Finally yes no piece can move any way it wants

no but you can get a copy of his job app from nw air you are the best at research this will be easy for you and you will be independent and unbiased... in fact i will look at any block lettering you can show me of kc reno letter is legit and i will send you a complete evidence package the same as was sent to pdx fbi and copy of complete letter hand delivered to Curtis and copy's of certification where they signed for it

the last conversation i had with Curtis e was that they were in the process of sending it of to Quantico Virgina and please don't make me responsible for their time line or sense of urgency. Curtis had to settle me down and explain: I work in a post 911 world and I have more cases were time is of the essence

That's when I knew I was working on a historical thing than a current crime and I understood and I 100 percent respect that

Please call & we can talk on the phone (about things I cannot talk about online) 360 975 9601

Written by Paul Geivett

smokin99

*** Come now Mr Blevins...didn't I just ask you if Kenny had any connection to 18406 bonny lake prior to 1971??? and you said NO but now you say 1961??

GC,
The property from 1961 is in Bonney Lake, but it is not 18406 Old Buckley Hwy. This was at least three lots of undeveloped land that he held on to for years and sold in 1992 for a large profit. This could easily account for the money in his bank accounts at his death.

Blev also contended KC had $200,000 in stamps and coins.
Blev could never account for that. Just stated $200,000
assessed value, whatever that means, without any regard for
the basis of that assessment (or estimate) or who made that
valuation. Wholesale value? Retail value? Catalog value ?
Specific items in the inventory? Just $200,000 which Blev used
to embellish his claim 'KC had more assets than earnings over
t-amount of time'. How could anyone with a modest income have
assembled such a valuable collection! ... in addition to buying property.

So in addition to land we also have to account for his very
valuable stamp and coin collection! .

RobertMBlevins

'Double Standards and The Nerve of Some People' is the title of this post, and for good reason.

Here we are with all these KC questions. So many I can hardly keep track. Prove this, prove that. I want to see the Palmer notes, says one, while saying later that my simple inquiries on it were 'throwing the Palmer family under the bus'.

I ask people to forget taking my word on the cash-for-house in Bonney Lake and ask Geoff Gray instead, the original claimant on this point. They can't do that.

Look folks...I don't have ALL the answers on one Kenneth Peter Christiansen. You asked for his death record, I provided it. You questioned his military service and I provided proof on that.

Try to understand something here: WHO was the first person to claim that Kenny Christiansen bought his home in Bonney Lake for cash in July of 1972? Did I say that?

NO. That was done almost two years before I even heard of Christiansen and it was done by Geoffrey Gray in his New York Magazine article that first brought KC to public attention. No waffling now...IS THAT NOT CORRECT?

Of course it is. Some people here say I have 'made up' this or that regarding Christiansen. So why would you come to ME for verification of anything, especially when that verification is not from the original source. None of you seemed willing to do the obvious thing, which is to ask Geoff Gray how he discovered the truth on the sale of the house. There is wailing and knashing of teeth on this one, and frankly...a bit of whining.

My suggestion is to stop whining and go ask the source. And anyone who says that Gray's book isn't heavily based on Christiansen just hasn't read it. He also claims the same thing about the house sale in the book as he did in the article three years prior!

IS THIS NOT CORRECT? If you doubt that, I will quote you from both the article and the book.

FYI: Yes, I know the sale was for cash because I have seen certain items about it. However...since none of you are willing to take the time to do your own research and ask The Source (Geoff Gray), I have done it FOR YOU. I emailed him this morning. I also asked Porteous to send me what he has, to make sure it matches what I have.

I'm withdrawing my inquiries on Palmer's notes, though. I'm tired of people saying I'm throwing the family under the bus. This is what happens in Cooperland. People ask for this or that. You try to provide, they turn on you like wolves. So go find out yourself. I just don't care about that anymore, and frankly I have more important things to do. You can find the proper family members to ask via Facebook. And by the way...most of the people I deal with have actual IDENTITIES these days. It's polite. And sensible to boot. Anonymity, especially when followed by pointed questions, makes little impression on me. You all know who I am, that's for sure. And Bruce. And Geoff Gray. And Galen Cook. But don't hide behind a rock and expect to be taken seriously by me cause it aint gonna happen.

Meanwhile, I'm off to watch the Seahawks. Kickoff time is in a few minutes. I will let you know what I find out from Porteous and Gray...but really...YOU should have asked them about this years ago. (*laughs*)

I don't even know where to begin Robert? first of all. the names you mention for "Identities" are all public figures in one way or another. there is no guidelines stating we have to tell you who and what we are! simple questions are being asked of you, "the go to person on KC". why should people have to search other sources? we do searches when things are not easily found. just as you seem not to have any experience in property sales. KC didn't sell any property for $10 (*Laughs*) and yet right on your own site you show it sold for $10.

Deeds in many, if not most, state do not recite the actual sales price. Instead, they simply recite "for $10.00 paid and good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged." In part, the reason is because that is the form that the recorder's office expects to see. It may also be viewed as a privacy thing, where people don't want others to know directly how much they paid or received for a given property. The actual sales price is agreed upon, and paid in advance of, signing the deed. After the agreed purchase price is paid, then the deed is signed.

Dan Marino lives a couple minutes from me. I use to do work at his house which he recently sold. guess what amount is on his multi million dollar home?.....$10. I will be more than willing to show you this if need be?

did anyone ask you do do any research on Palmer? why are you throwing this in our face about backing out, who cares? as you mentioned. this is a public form. you have repeatedly posted reasons how KC might be Cooper, but, now seem to want to back out showing anything of value. this puts credibility into question Robert, not the fact of you making anything up. the same happened with the military background. took some 10 pages just to get you to show something of value. you are acting similar to what you accuse the FBI of when wanting questions answered.

You are far from the only person "with better things to do" I just completed a $30,000 aluminum cable railing system for City Furniture. 9 days in manufacturing, and about 5 days to install catching me a cool $4500 for my part. I'm currently doing an overhead canopy which is about 750 linear feet at $10 a foot to install. do the math. so, please forgive me if I don't fit the criteria of a Coopernut, or someone who spends too much time in Cooperville. seems most of us do have better things to do. it's a moot point. B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

KABOOOM... well there goes the IRONY METER... its done... and the BULLSHIT METER is critical to massive overload

I don't wish to argue with you. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. But you, of all people should know better, unless you have been lied to like Jr. It is the pot calling the kettle from the center of the fire. Facts are facts and they can usually be verified. I have verified what I report. I had inside access to that information that others just are not going to get. I don't get it anymore, but the Shutters are ripped off, and the fog has been lifted, so to speak, and I have a clear view. I also have the first-hand facts which are 100% unquestionable to me. I was there and I damned well KNOW what was going on. I was programmed to remember it as a witness for Mac. And THAT is FACT. You obviously know nothing of Blue Bird and choose to poo-poo it. I do not. That shit works. It was used on Tina.

BLEVINS

I will let you know what I find out from Porteous and Gray...but really...YOU should have asked them about this years ago.

How can you type both names in the same sentence. Gray gave me a totally different story. I think the word "HOAX" was in the conversation, but I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth who is concerned about law suits. I would not bet too heavily on Gray saving your ass on the KC story. He knows what happened, but chooses not to talk. Common position. That is why the 'discuss all suspects' aspect to the book. Sorry, dude.

BobKnoss

I don't wish to argue with you. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. But you, of all people should know better, unless you have been lied to like Jr. It is the pot calling the kettle from the center of the fire. Facts are facts and they can usually be verified. I have verified what I report. I had inside access to that information that others just are not going to get. I don't get it anymore, but the Shutters are ripped off, and the fog has been lifted, so to speak, and I have a clear view. I also have the first-hand facts which are 100% unquestionable to me. I was there and I damned well KNOW what was going on. I was programmed to remember it as a witness for Mac. And THAT is FACT. You obviously know nothing of Blue Bird and choose to poo-poo it. I do not. That shit works. It was used on Tina.

Bobby Dear..... the problem with your "facts and verification" is not a single "fact" can or ever will pass a simple sniff test.

Occams razor is one sharp tool to use... and the legion of conspirators are ALWAYS split in two by FACT

Seriously dude.. do you EVER get tired of embarrassing yourself.. or do you crave ANY attention so much that you just keep weaving the fanciful tale to garner your little niche in the annals of nanothermite sucker's???

Bob, you are in dreamland dude. you seem to forget you left a path of confusion to your story. nothing fits. John Anderson is a myth. your story about the container being fixed for Cooper is a myth. David Haapala is a school buddy of yours who just so happens to have worked for NW. the Knoss story has changed many times proving your memory is at fault. then you quickly shift the blame onto that person....nothing you have is for sale even below cost is not worth buying.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI