47 47
quade

DB Cooper

why does lyle speak with a canadan accent and wasn't it lyle that gave you the flight log and wasn't it lyle that said to bring a metal detector to bonny lake.
Did kenny ever use the bonny lake address before 71 or live there before buying the house and i never believed kenny was cooper until i saw the handwriting myself i was in shock for a day i really thought it was McCoy alone all this time but the handwriting finally convinced me and that's why i have asked you this question before: Do you have any block handwriting that does not match the envelopes or the writing on the canadian letter? will lyle give dna to test against the sample? what was the purpose of the flight log other than to show the n matched the canadian letter no one doubted he worked for north west this is quit obvious to me that someone knew this already

ps the phrase correct me if am wrong means correct me if i'm wrong that means I'm uncertain and need it clarified.... but he was a postal worker and so was kenny and contact was done through the mail

he tried selling both before the hijacking and after though max gunther and the book ha ha ha db cooper did kenny have any connection to 18406 buckley before 1971 hm 184 gc148 hm
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

please stop avoiding the dna on the envelopes and on the stamps and you now admit you have no samples that don't match and that tie came from his partner from boeing. That's where the titanium dust came from yes or no do you have any block hand writing that does not match all take any thing this is the last time if you do not than you give up so its yes or no and his partner owes me 50 centsB| but i cant seem to remember his nameB| but it seems like you do but don't tell me lyle got the gold, cash, some of the book, then sold you the rights and laughed all the way to the bank. It was lyel that said he liked to bury things like an old dog... do you know what happy birthday claire means? or ill tell you about the money someday that's a sad story...maybe that mean he lost some of it in a canvas bag

lyle knows he cant admit it or he would have to give the money back to nw but I'm willing to work a deal out with him call me i would like just one gold coin from the collection gc 184 ha

DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Never got a flight log from Lyle. Just a flight map from 1958 with Kenny's name listed as part of the crew.

Flight Map: handwriting on the map is almost certainly NOT Christiansen's. It's doubtful the purser would have been allowed to fill it out anyway. It was probably done by one or both of the pilots.

Blevins, As has been discussed to death here, that map is NOT a "flight map". It is a simple sketch of meteorological information and was probably done by the flight dispatcher or the aircraft navigator or both. KC would not have anything to do with the preparation of that map.

Robert99

1. Lyle DOES NOT speak with a Canadian Accent.

2. Any thing you might Claim is the hand writing of Kenny Christainsen that matches anything from the Cooper Incident is marlarky.

3. The FBI has NOTHING they are aware of that was written by Cooper.

4. Regardless of what you claim about handwriting matching - you have to have Cooper's handwriting to compare it with. There is NONE!

5. I personally communicated with Max Gunther by regular mail and by phone - many times. If communications sent to Max by the mystery woman match - it will be based on an old old typewriter.

6. There is nothing in writing in Max's book one could compare with any thing any handwriting of Cooper - because the communications where with CLARA.
I know her REAL name.

7. Only about 5% of Max's book used FACTS as Max had a total of 6 communications with CLARA. She called him and in those days we didn't have caller ID and things like that.

8. Max listened to a tape I had of a woman's voice and felt that his Clara and the woman I recorded were one and the same.

9. Max went thru his entire book and told me to have a marker and tags available. We highlighted the few things that were actual quotes from Clara.

10. Max went to the location of the woman I had communicated with and this was as far from Max as one could get and still be in the U.S.A.

11. After his trip - we spoke and that was when he said there would be ONE more conversation and for me to be prepared to mark up the book I had.

12. It is evident you have never ever spoke with Max and by the way he died 2 yrs after our last communication. WHY he had me mark the book with the fact he used. The rest of the book is pure fiction as all Max had was 6 calls from the woman lasting less than an hour each.

13. You have nothing with Cooper's handwriting with which to compare the handwriting of another subject. There has ALWAYS been the rumor or suspicion that the FBI did have something - but, that has never ever been confirmed.

14. When you bring Lyle into the mix you are really fishing off a dock in DoWa Ditty! Not that LYLE is lieing - but he goes fishing and he will use any bait he can. He does LOVE a good Joke and you sir are a JOKE!

15. What if anything do YOU know about Ha Ha Ha by D.B.Cooper? What you are doing is a REAL ha ha ha - rather a he he he!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I won't be posting very often as I am very busy and if this Cop guy knows anything of value - it might be a connection with the author of Ha Ha Ha. For some reason that author didn't really care about being found and who ever actually wrote the book has not made themselves available.

What I found interesting was the caricatures and the people these caricatures resembled. Those things I have basically kept to myself!

Just thought this man who writes using no caps needed a little lesson from those who have TRIED to do their research and NOT make things up.

99 the handwriting matches the candian letter look at the n at the bake of his name and the n in van 9 look at the 22 and the 5 0 look at the b on flight log and playboy mag envelope then look at the plain ticket if you dont have to show id to get a ticket than why fill out by agent you could of left it blank or said any thing and why would you fill out the name how many tickets do you think they sell on the busiest day of air travel i don't see you saying it doesn't match you cant have it both ways but you can beat around the bush just not me as you can blevens wont show you any samples of kennys block lettering because he already knew this he just thought no one would figure this out that why he did not put the ticket in his book if the fbi tells you the reserve was a trainer and you laugh they know you're telling the truth if you tell them that cooper filled out the ticket agent they know your telling the truth if you tell them the money was planted they know your telling the truth this is why blevens will not show you any block hand writing he know it matches disinformation is the fbi strongest tool so did kenny have any connection to 18409 old buckley hwy before 71
the hand writing matches all envelops ticket flit log don't you think the fbi would have said hi paul the ticket agent filled out that ticket sorry folks but they said it matches sorry but its over there will only be a few people that make money off of this not being solved that will blindly tell you no but simply look at all at one time and the oo in cooper and the oo in the flight log give me a break and the dna under the stamps give me a break it all most funny you keep saying he didn't write all of this but you don't say they don't match....... that's like saying i'm a vegetarian but I'll take my steak well don't that doesn't make sense and the fact you wont show any of handwriting show you know it matches now am not playing the gray cop game am playing cop do you want to continue to play or show that you admit it matches

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Georger says:

4 Clydesdales abreast -

Robert says: You are referring to the newspaper article about Margie Geestman. Article shows four DRAFT horses abreast pulling a flat cart with wheels in a parade. I mistakenly thought they were Clydesdales. My bad. They were just big draft horses. When I interviewed her the six times in 2009-10, she was still raising draft horses at the ranch in Twisp, although she was down to just two.

***Iditarod -

Robert says: You are referring to Margaret Geestman. This was related to me in an interview with a woman (Faye Hansen) who knew her, but who did not live in the same town. Although Margie has done some amazing things in her life, participation in the Iditarod was NOT one of them.

Being Lost 30 days and extreme wilderness survival -

Robert says: True enough. Lesson was: Always tell people where you are planning to go. My first stop on the way home was the nearest McDonald's.

Claims to have 'nailed a Nazi war criminal' -

Robert says: Inaccurate description. I only presented the evidence. Demjanjuk was already in custody.

Being trapped in extreme ocean currents due to poor judgement and had to swim for his life -

Robert says: True enough. Thank you for remembering. I made a lot of promises to God, most of which I did keep. :)

Knows what happened to Amelia Earhart -

Robert says: Yes. She ran out of gas and crashed. Or she landed on Gardner Island. Or the Japanese got her. Take your pick. Chances are one of those answers is correct. I never said I 'knew' what happened to her.

TIGHAR handles that stuff. (*laughs*)

Has "reviewed" the Palmer Report. Got the Palmer Report from someone in the Palmer family! -

Robert says: Well, someone sent it. We think it was a family member, or unsolicited. The only people I previously inquired with about it were family members, and the Portland State University. We receive enough Manila envelopes each week to make a big pile on an ordinary-sized coffee table.

Oh and one more thing: this gay guy Keny Christiansen who you and some guy who invents better egg beaters says is DB Cooper and 'would make a good movie script' -

Robert replies: Of course it would make a good film. IF Kenny were proven to be the hijacker, or anyone else for that matter. You realize of course there have been several television shows and one film (at least) already done on Cooper. Not exactly an original idea. If I were interested in just some movie script on KC, I would have either written it myself (I have screenplay writing experience and Celtx Plus) or I would have sold the rights to the client from Paradigm. As you know, I turned down a modest five-figure offer because they wanted to take serious liberties with the known facts on Christiansen. But if someone legit wanted to do the documentary or a drama based on KC's life...and stuck with the basic facts...I would go along with it. So far, that hasn't happened.

I think I see a pattern there.

So do I. You are grasping at straws in some pathetic attempt to discredit, but you haven't had much luck at that have you? :S

"You are grasping at straws in some pathetic attempt to
discredit, but you haven't had much luck at that have you?
Crazy"

You always go straight to people's motives.

As if you knew them.

As if you could know them!

As if only you can discern them ...

What a waste of energy on your part, since you dont really give
a shit anyway!

Lazy is as Lazy does. 377 appreciates your brilliance - keep it
up!

:D

RobertMBlevins

Never got a flight log from Lyle. Just a flight map from 1958 with Kenny's name listed as part of the crew.

Flight Map: handwriting on the map is almost certainly NOT Christiansen's. It's doubtful the purser would have been allowed to fill it out anyway. It was probably done by one or both of the pilots.

Blevins, As has been discussed to death here, that map is NOT a "flight map". It is a simple sketch of meteorological information and was probably done by the flight dispatcher or the aircraft navigator or both. KC would not have anything to do with the preparation of that map.

Robert99

Honestly Robert, I don't give a shit. I posted the map after questions were raised about whether Kenny Christiansen worked for NWA, and when he did. Of course, the 25-year thank-you-for-your-service letter from the CEO of NWA was kind of a giveaway anyway. The point was that the map had his name on it. In reality, Kenny had worked for NWA for more than 25 years when he got the service letter, but he had quit for a while after his stint on Shemya Island, and they didn't go official on him until he returned to work as a purser in 1951.

Funny thing, too. The service letter is dated on the exact day in 1976 when the Statute of Limitations on the hijacker was due to expire. Kenny didn't attend the banquet in Minneapolis with the others, but he did accept the silver bowl and the pin they sent him by mail. I always wondered about that, since the flight to Minneapolis for the banquet would have been free, and his family lived nearby.

If Kenny is ever proven to be the hijacker, that letter will become famous. It's the ultimate criminal irony.
Being thanked for your service when in reality, you hijacked the airline for $200,000 and got away with it.

And I have the original copy.

Sounds like you have something valuable! Worth maybe 25 cents
... that would cost you 46c to mail ... and a $5 dollar to email
the way you do things!

Brilliant Robert!

What you need Blevins is to claw your way out of the wilderness
and stop the self imposed extreme survival isolation you are so indignently proud of, ... and finally decide on a real occupation...
like the rest of the "wage earner sheeple" you belittle due too
envy.

Blevins, do you have a sample yes or no? Did Kenny have any connection to 18409 old buckley hwy before 1971? yes or no ? everyone is watching to see how you respond to these to questions

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'You always go straight to people's motives.

As if you knew them.

What a waste of energy on your part, since you dont really give a shit anyway!

Lazy is as Lazy does...'

I'm far from lazy. Determining motives? It's Investigation 101 stuff. You bet I do. I'm not a Bible beater, but I like this one from the book of Matthew:

***'But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart...'

Blevins, you are constantly wrong, just like this Shutter dude. I understand WHY you continue to misdirect the attention away from the real story. "Divide and Conquer." "Bury 'em in Bullshit." "Become an Expert by Proliferation." But, the fact is, that you only show your ignorance by always standing up for the phoney stuff and listening to the verified hucksters.

The only lister I've read on here that has presented anything close to the truth is Jo 'Weber', and SHE is confused, selective and stubborn as all Hell. Bull-headed, opinionated, and often just plain wrong. But even with all of that, she is still more than 100 fold closer to the truth than you and that Badger guy who doesn't know Diddly Squat or Jack Schidt.

You guys think that by belittling my input that you win some kind of point of view. You are wrong, as always. The true story of Duane Weber, Richard McCoy and This Other Guy who wants not to be mentioned is the only true and accurate account of Cooper an McCoy right from the original sources. The facts reside in the participants and players who want to keep this thing hush-hush for some kind of National Security reason which I do not fathom.

So, here is the bottom line: Blevins is 100% BULL, total FABRICATION and Shutter is not a shutter, he's a white washer.

Amazon

Was the rest of your crew on the NORJACK off weaned from the Acid before this started?

It is "NORJAK" and everyone was straight arrow. NO drugs other than cigarettes. TOG smoked Lucky Strikes, I smoked Pall Malls, Duane smoked our cigarettes but preferred ultra tasteless light menthol like Bel Aires or worse. The Raleighs were to throw off the clues.

Are you heavy into drugs? Why do you keep referring to drugs? Did you get a bottle of perfume and drink it? I have a REAL GOOD memory. You agree?

GreyCopGC148

99 the handwriting matches the candian letter look at the n at the bake of his name and the n in van 9 look at the 22 and the 5 0 look at the b on flight log and playboy mag envelope then look at the plain ticket if you dont have to show id to get a ticket than why fill out by agent you could of left it blank or said any thing and why would you fill out the name how many tickets do you think they sell on the busiest day of air travel i don't see you saying it doesn't match you cant have it both ways but you can beat around the bush just not me as you can blevens wont show you any samples of kennys block lettering because he already knew this he just thought no one would figure this out that why he did not put the ticket in his book if the fbi tells you the reserve was a trainer and you laugh they know you're telling the truth if you tell them that cooper filled out the ticket agent they know your telling the truth if you tell them the money was planted they know your telling the truth this is why blevens will not show you any block hand writing he know it matches disinformation is the fbi strongest tool so did kenny have any connection to 18409 old buckley hwy before 71
the hand writing matches all envelops ticket flit log don't you think the fbi would have said hi paul the ticket agent filled out that ticket sorry folks but they said it matches sorry but its over there will only be a few people that make money off of this not being solved that will blindly tell you no but simply look at all at one time and the oo in cooper and the oo in the flight log give me a break and the dna under the stamps give me a break it all most funny you keep saying he didn't write all of this but you don't say they don't match....... that's like saying i'm a vegetarian but I'll take my steak well don't that doesn't make sense and the fact you wont show any of handwriting show you know it matches now am not playing the gray cop game am playing cop do you want to continue to play or show that you admit it matches

I think that your reply was meant for Blevins, but part of my response to Blevins apparently didn't register with you.

Here in plain written English, with no Canadian accent, is a repeat of that response.

KC, as a purser, would NOT have had anything to do with what was written on that weather map. And KC would NOT have written it, which means that it is NOT KC's handwriting.

This, in turn, means that your claims to having matched it to KC's handwriting from elsewhere is nonsense.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'You always go straight to people's motives.

As if you knew them.

What a waste of energy on your part, since you dont really give a shit anyway!

Lazy is as Lazy does...'

I'm far from lazy. Determining motives? It's Investigation 101 stuff. You bet I do. I'm not a Bible beater, but I like this one from the book of Matthew:

***'But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart...'

Ah yes, Lay Preacher Billy-Bob Blevins again. Shamah Lakah
Gizmo Deus.

More to the point, I really dont care what the colour of your
socks is! And I seriously doubt anyone else does either.

Your old socks and your old horse have nothing to do with the
DB Cooper case.

Play it again - Sham Wow Bible man.

BobKnoss

***Was the rest of your crew on the NORJACK off weaned from the Acid before this started?

It is "NORJAK" and everyone was straight arrow. NO drugs other than cigarettes. TOG smoked Lucky Strikes, I smoked Pall Malls, Duane smoked our cigarettes but preferred ultra tasteless light menthol like Bel Aires or worse. The Raleighs were to throw off the clues.

Are you heavy into drugs? Why do you keep referring to drugs? Did you get a bottle of perfume and drink it? I have a REAL GOOD memory. You agree?

Are you sure...... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I mean after doing the whole MKULTRA gig ... I would think a participant could conjur up some "interesting" alternitive realities.

Amazon

******Was the rest of your crew on the NORJACK off weaned from the Acid before this started?

Are you heavy into drugs? Why do you keep referring to drugs? Did you get a bottle of perfume and drink it? I have a REAL GOOD memory. You agree

I mean after doing the whole MKULTRA gig ... I would think a participant could conjur up some "interesting" alternitive realities.

Hey Amazon.. +1, and..I believe he conjured up the idea that you are Tina Mucklow!

See Bob's prior post #45119 : http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4511271#4511271
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Amazon

******Was the rest of your crew on the NORJACK off weaned from the Acid before this started?

You read too many books. The FACTS are that MKUltra was discontinued by that date, replaced by Blue Bird AKA Artichoke. The drugs used on prisoners and military volunteers were not used in the revised programs, limited to more basic forms of mind control, ie., staring at sheep, hypnosis, etc. I was given no drugs by these underhanded bastards, however, I'd like to have given them a pop-corn ear suppository enema. Hypnosis is far better at controlling a person than drugs. You are not even aware you are under a controller. You just do what you are programmed to do, or you think you are going to die. Fun shit. You'd love it. Not.

Read about the memory locks they can build in your head. Put things from one kind of memory to a buried type that can be called back with total recall years later. I can remember word for word on long conversations and I can see a movie of these people in the conversations. I have voice inflections, stutter and stammers, ahh's and all of it. If you want to spend an evening reading about what the military has done with hypnosis you might learn something about your Government you did not know. You would not even know you had been hypnotized if they chose to block your memory of it. Like Tina.

BobKnoss

*********Was the rest of your crew on the NORJACK off weaned from the Acid before this started?

You read too many books. The FACTS are that MKUltra was discontinued by that date, replaced by Blue Bird AKA Artichoke. The drugs used on prisoners and military volunteers were not used in the revised programs, limited to more basic forms of mind control, ie., staring at sheep, hypnosis, etc. I was given no drugs by these underhanded bastards, however, I'd like to have given them a pop-corn ear suppository enema. Hypnosis is far better at controlling a person than drugs. You are not even aware you are under a controller. You just do what you are programmed to do, or you think you are going to die. Fun shit. You'd love it. Not.

Read about the memory locks they can build in your head. Put things from one kind of memory to a buried type that can be called back with total recall years later. I can remember word for word on long conversations and I can see a movie of these people in the conversations. I have voice inflections, stutter and stammers, ahh's and all of it. If you want to spend an evening reading about what the military has done with hypnosis you might learn something about your Government you did not know. You would not even know you had been hypnotized if they chose to block your memory of it. Like Tina.

Most people call those...... "Hallucinations"

Personally I think "someone" might be a bit more into the sheep.. and the corncobs

Most people call those...... "Hallucinations"

Personally I think "someone" might be a bit more into the sheep.. and the corncobs

Poor argument. A HS classmate broke his leg messing with his sheep. I never went that way. Corncobs were a primary source of cooking heat and we didn't waste any. Gramma was a fantastic cook, and I do not mean Meth. Remember when your rent was $105.00?? I do.

GreyCopGC148

Blevins, do you have a sample yes or no? Did Kenny have any connection to 18409 old buckley hwy before 1971? yes or no ? everyone is watching to see how you respond to these to questions

WELL WELL - OKAY GUYS I WILL BITE!
YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHEN WE COMPARED DUANE'S HAND WRITING TO NOTES IN MAX'S BOOK. PRINTED IN PENCIL IN THE LOWER MARGIN OF THE LIBRARY BOOK I CHECKED OUT BY MAX.

THE EXPERTS HERE QUICKLY DISMISSED IT AND I AGREED AND NEVER MENTIONED IT AGAIN.

HOW ABOUT WE COMPARE THOSE OLD THINGS I POSTED WITH DUANE'S HAND WRITING TO THE TICKET....ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS GRAYCOP SEEMS TO BE SO CERTAIN THE TICKET WAS SIGNED BY COOPER!

HEY - GUYS - I AM LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF, BUT WHAT IF COOPER REALLY DID SIGN HIS NAME - AND DUANE'S WRITING MATCHES IT!

LAUGHING IF GRAYCOP IS NOT THE JOKER HE COMES ACROSS AS AND SO CERTAIN THAT COOPER SIGNED THE TICKET & THE FBI AGREES WITH HIM - GO FOR IT.
COMPARE DUANE'S HANDWRITING TO THE TICKET!:D

GEORGER & SLUGGO ARE THE HANDWRITING EXPERTS - GO FOR IT!;)

I NO LONGER HAVE A PRINTER / HENCE SCANNER - SO HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS CAN PULL UP THE POSTINGS WHERE I PUT DUANE'S HANDWRITING SAMPLES.

GO FOR IT! IF THIS GRAYCOP IS RIGHT THEN MAYBE WE HAVE 2 MATCHES FROM 2 GUYS -:ph34r::D:ph34r:;)

:ph34r:Just for the hell of it - if the ticket was signed by Cooper - then compare those old handwriting samples of Weber to the ticket. When we did handwritings sample before - we were comparing to the handwriting in the margin of Max's book, because Duane shop helper claimed the handwriting in the margin was Webers.

We have a few handwriting experts on the thread and even I agreed the handwriting in the book was NOT Webers, but we never compared it to the TICKET.

:ph34r::DActually if is an exercise in futility, but WHAT IF Cooper actually signed the damn ticket! If Weber's matches then we have 2 Coopers.
RIGHT!:ph34r::)

At least we can have some fun with it.

I do not have a scanner/printer anymore so hopefully some of you can pull the posts with those old handwriting samples. At least we might be doing something useful!
It if matches and IF the FBI stands by their claim per GRAYCOP that Cooper signed the ticket and that KC's matches the ticket - we might have 2 Coopers! Compare Coffelt printing while you are at it and any other suspect we have had.:)

Hi Vicki - glad you are still around.
This thread is full of lunatics like me, except NOW I am calling the others crazy and off their rocker.

You are good at searches in the thread - can you find the old samples of Duane's handwriting I posted. I do not have a printer or a scanner now, but I know I scanned some items for the thread to compare with the handwriting in the margin of Max's book!

IF what GC says IS true and Cooper did sign the Ticket - that opens up another can of worms. Of course - it is an exercise in futility, but at least we might prove our point. GRAY COP claimed the FBI agreed with him. If that is true then the FBI has deceived the public for 42 yrs regarding the signature of Dan Cooper on the ticket!

While you are at it - use some of your DAD's handwriting and compare it.

RobertMBlevins

99 says in part:

'KC, as a purser, would NOT have had anything to do with what was written on that weather map. And KC would NOT have written it, which means that it is NOT KC's handwriting...'

No kidding. I said that when I posted up the map originally.

For Gray Cup/Cop: Passengers did not sign or fill out their own airline tickets. Can you imagine the confusion that would ensue? Let's lay out the obvious reasons why airlines don't do this:

1) Some people have sloppy handwriting, which couldn't be read.

2) The ticket agent is responsible for the content of the ticket.

3) Airline passengers come from all over the world. Many do not speak or write English.

4) If a passenger filled out their own tickets, they would have to be coached on several of the entries along the way. How to spell the destination city, for example. Or the price. Or whatever.

In short, the whole scenario is ridiculous and even if it were allowed, the record-keeping would soon go to hell. Have you ever picked up your ticket from the counter and the agent says, 'Just fill out the price, where you want to go, and I'll take care of the rest...' (?) Um. Probably not.

Gray Cop/Cup says in part:

***'Blevins, do you have a sample yes or no? Did Kenny have any connection to 18409 old buckley hwy before 1971? yes or no ? everyone is watching to see how you respond to these to questions'

Sample? Do you mean a HANDWRITING sample or a DNA sample? Handwriting, yes. I have some original copies of letters home by Kenny. DNA sample...not me. FBI has one from Kenny's brother, (taken by Minneapolis agents when they interviewed him) but they haven't done anything with it. Source: Seattle FBI agent Fred Gutt, in phone call, two emails.

As far as the Bonney Lake address, the sellers of the home were a Puyallup couple who Bernie Geestman served as Best Man at their wedding. Geestman has gone on record saying he doesn't know how Kenny got the house. I don't believe him. Neither do I believe him when he says he doesn't know the arrangements on how his sister acquired a 5K cash loan from KC only five months after the hijacking. Reason I don't believe him is because his sister says it was her brother who asked Kenny for the money and delivered it to her.

No connection before July 1972 exists on Kenny and the Bonney Lake house. Before that, he was living in a small apartment in Sumner, WA.

Georger says in part:

'Ah yes, Lay Preacher Billy-Bob Blevins again. Shamah Lakah Gizmo Deus.

More to the point, I really dont care what the colour of your
socks is! And I seriously doubt anyone else does either.

Your old socks and your old horse have nothing to do with the
DB Cooper case.

Play it again - Sham Wow Bible man...'

Whatever. As Jimmy Carter said in the film Used Cars, 'I have heard you...' :S

No you haven't! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ogBOd4Xor4

Quite obviously you haven't! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQmY7vjPZhc

I say again:
http://www.mrtukie.com/15-hilarious-youtube-videos-you-havent-seen/

RobertMBlevins

You have the nerve to quote Boerner to me at YouTube? LOL you're kldding, right? I thought you chided me to keep politics off this thread. I was talking about the comedy film Used Cars, where they break into President Carter's speech to shoot cars full of holes. Get real. You HAVE seen the movie, right? I especially like the part where they put Luke Fuchs body into the car and speed it onto the lot.

"Oh, look...here comes Luke now..."
Kurt Russell

If you don't like the government shutdown, you should contact your Congressman. Ours here is a Republican who had to be shamed first by Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray to appear at the Howard Hanson Dam to support financing repairs to the dam, which was in danger of wiping out everyone's homes in his own district. He didn't support funding those repairs at first. When I saw him at Auburn Days 2012, I asked him about it. He had no answer. If our two Senators hadn't dropped the pressure on him and forced him to show up to a press conference at the dam, there was a good chance Auburn would have ended up under twenty feet of water. This is what Republicans do lately. They support anything that either trashes the President, or screws the country. They care nothing about how their actions affect regular folks.

Which is why I vote Democratic these days. (*laughs*) Hate me for that if you wish, but you know...it's like America and stuff. :)

Uh Mr. Blevins - this is a DB Cooper thread incase you don't
know or don't care!

Contrary to 377's admonition, content does matter.

In fact, content is all that does matter - a point eternally lost
on you, and the reason your contrbutions to the Cooper case
are thus far after three years - zero!

RobertMBlevins

******You have the nerve to quote Boerner to me at YouTube? LOL you're kldding, right? I thought you chided me to keep politics off this thread. I was talking about the comedy film Used Cars, where they break into President Carter's speech to shoot cars full of holes. Get real. You HAVE seen the movie, right? I especially like the part where they put Luke Fuchs body into the car and speed it onto the lot.

"Oh, look...here comes Luke now..."
Kurt Russell

If you don't like the government shutdown, you should contact your Congressman. Ours here is a Republican who had to be shamed first by Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray to appear at the Howard Hanson Dam to support financing repairs to the dam, which was in danger of wiping out everyone's homes in his own district. He didn't support funding those repairs at first. When I saw him at Auburn Days 2012, I asked him about it. He had no answer. If our two Senators hadn't dropped the pressure on him and forced him to show up to a press conference at the dam, there was a good chance Auburn would have ended up under twenty feet of water. This is what Republicans do lately. They support anything that either trashes the President, or screws the country. They care nothing about how their actions affect regular folks.

Which is why I vote Democratic these days. (*laughs*) Hate me for that if you wish, but you know...it's like America and stuff. :)

Uh Mr. Blevins - this is a DB Cooper thread incase you don't
know or don't care!

Contrary to 377's admonition, content does matter.

In fact, content is all that does matter - a point eternally lost
on you, and the reason your contrbutions to the Cooper case
are thus far after three years - zero!

After all of your Alice-in-Wonderland posts, some about Gayla, some about Geoff Nelder, and other people you've never met, you have a lot of nerve saying that.

You really should apologize to Gayla, at least.

My main contribution to this thread is HERE.

A college education is a good thing. But the true measure of intelligence might be knowing whether you are right or wrong, and when to know the difference.

And maybe when to learn from your mistakes.

All Diversion and personal attacks away from the central point -
which is:

#1 - you never address points of evidence people make but
always divert with personal attacks, claiming people are
attacking you ? Where did you pick up that technique Rev.
Blevins - you certainly weren't born with it! The amount of
energy you expend avoiding central issues and questions
accounts for 95% OF YOUR POSTS.

#2 - if you and all of your convoluted non-evidence were to be
admitted as proof KC was DB Cooper, then we would also have
to conclude that some wild dog wandering around following
Jimbucks in Austrailia, discovered Amerika! Never mind that
Austrailia is an island!

#3 - personal attacks is not evidence.