drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

Hey, folks, I was just checking the weather for LP, rain showers off and on, keeping things green, and zoomed in on the googlemap and the shot had to be taken at last year's boogie because Byranada stands out nice and clear.

madjohn
there on the 21st

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Hey, folks, I was just checking the weather for LP, rain showers off and on, keeping things green, and zoomed in on the googlemap and the shot had to be taken at last year's boogie because Byranada stands out nice and clear.

madjohn
there on the 21st

SCHWEEET!!! CYA there!

:)
'Shell

madjohn
there on the 21st

Nice!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Skydive+Lost+Prairie,+3175+Lower+Lost+Prairie+Road,+Marion,+MT+59925-9807&sll=37.810947,-122.252287&sspn=0.00868,0.01929&ie=UTF8&hq=Skydive+Lost+Prairie,&hnear=3175+Lower+Lost+Prairie+Rd,+Marion,+Flathead,+Montana+59925&ll=48.094756,-114.851578&spn=0.003669,0.013733&t=h&z=17
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Organizing this year:
Belly flying: Mad John and Kimbo and assorted freelancers
Freeflying: Rob Pooley and Erika Dufort from Lodi
Wingsuits: ?? Monkey, is it you?

Yep, 'll be organizing flocks and providing wingsuit first flight courses for those qualified. Hope to have some demo suits for birds that want to try something new.

Wingsuiting? Did someone say something about wingsuiting? I guess since you guys are twisting my arm so damn hard Ill be there. It really would be nice to flock with more than like 2 effin people.

Add millertime24 to the list. BTW, do you guys want me to bring some Utah beer? Seriously you can drink like 20 of them and not be drunk. You'll feel like a barroom hero!:D
Muff #5048

madjohn
there on the 21st

I don't even start looking at the weather for the coming weekend until Thursday evening. The weathermen are always changing their minds on what's going to happen. So I say there is still a VERY strong chance that the weather will be perfect the entire boogie. :D

Can't wait to finally meet all of you crazy left coasters. :P

Wingsuiting? Did someone say something about wingsuiting? I guess since you guys are twisting my arm so damn hard Ill be there. It really would be nice to flock with more than like 2 effin people.

Damn, there went the neighborhood.[:/]:P

There will be lots of flocking and the view is incredible. Don't waste any room for that Utah beer. Plenty of good stuff at the bar.

Are we there yet?
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

SWEET! You guys flying suits that play well with a P2? I'm really looking foward to the view and even some puffies (we dont get all that many in UT).Good to see we've got an organizer for the newer w/s guys like me. Usually I just exit first and fly base, but I would like to expand my skills a little in catching up to the base guy.B|

Muff #5048

I heard a facebook rumor that the old landing area was just bought back by a jumper. Fred....do you think we'll be landing there this year?

That would be cruel if it is only a rumor.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

Post from Debbie H. "Post from Wayndo Cross
"Just a little note to anyone that gives a shit. Just signed the
closing papers on purchasing the old landing field at Lost Prairie
today. We get to watch landings from the packing area and bar again.
Let the games begin"!! God I love him!!!"

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Organizing this year:
Belly flying: Mad John and Kimbo and assorted freelancers
Freeflying: Rob Pooley and Erika Dufort from Lodi
Wingsuits: ?? Monkey, is it you?

Yep, 'll be organizing flocks and providing wingsuit first flight courses for those qualified. Hope to have some demo suits for birds that want to try something new.

Add millertime24 to the list. BTW, do you guys want me to bring some Utah beer? Seriously you can drink like 20 of them and not be drunk. You'll feel like a barroom hero!:D

NO!!!! Ewwwwwwww!!!
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

My journey to LP stars in 23 days!!!!!!! :)
Does anyone who will be driving in have one of those 5 gallon drink coolers I can borrow to make Phycho Punch? The recipe calls for it to be made in 5 gallon batches B|

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

My journey to LP stars in 23 days!!!!!!! :)
Does anyone who will be driving in have one of those 5 gallon drink coolers I can borrow to make Phycho Punch? The recipe calls for it to be made in 5 gallon batches B|

no, but I can after a short trip to wallyworld. And from the sound of the beverage, Im thinking we're going to need to make some.
Muff #5048

Speaking from experience... Psycho Punch is some strong shit. Highly suggest not to carry your own gallon jug around unless you intend to share... ;):ph34r:

Psycho Punch & Duck Farts are evil! :ph34r:

Have fun!!!

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Thanks! That's awesome of you! One of the ingredients is grain alcohol.....a liter of it. B|:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Will I be able to get that in Washington, Idaho or Montana? You can't get anything above 151 in California.

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406