drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

yo!
I have some days off work from July 23-28...
Never been to this boogie or heard any details about it. Im not feeling like reading thru the 11 pages, so does anybody cares to fill me in?
Where to fly, where to stay, planes, vibes, etc etc??? please? :)
I would be going alone.
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

yo!
I have some days off work from July 23-28...
Never been to this boogie or heard any details about it. Im not feeling like reading thru the 11 pages, so does anybody cares to fill me in?
Where to fly, where to stay, planes, vibes, etc etc??? please? :)

I would be going alone.

The 11 pages of posts will answer all your questions and give you a REALLY good idea of the vibes! :)
CYA there!

Oh, and check their website here http://www.skydivelostprairie.com/ under the JUMPMEET tab.

Oh, and if you click the VIEW ALL button at the bottom of the 1st page, you'll only have to read through ONE page of replies. :D:D:D
'Shell

Alright....I found what I wrote earlier in the thread....but seriously....go read through the thread. The vibes at this boogie are not to be missed!!!

Quoted from earlier.......

Prairie is the best of the best in my opinion.

I went there with 27 jumps my first year. I got to meet so many people it made my head spin!

If you are coming by yourself make sure to introduce yourself. Go to the bar at night....buy a couple of rounds....you will have LOADS of insta-friends.

I don't know where we'll be camping this year....typically we've been in front of the Byranada crowd. Come introduce yourself!!! There should be a pretty good crowd from Ritzville, WA coming up. (Including all the random people flying in) I'm sure there will plenty of people from our group who'd be willing to jump with you.

Prairie is a bit more than just skydiving....there are so many other things to do while you are there. The lake down the road is awesome for the afternoons when it is warm. The firetower trip is not to be missed. There is red nighty night. Topless Tuesday. Jello shots. Crawdad feasts. Just way too many awesome things to list.

read it all, sounds like fun!
So far I got that there is camping, it gets cold at night, there will be lingerie/naked jumps, and Ill have to fly to Spokane and rent a car.
Ill check how much $ is the flight and hopefully Ill make it!
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

So far I got that there is camping, it gets cold at night, there will be lingerie/naked jumps, and Ill have to fly to Spokane and rent a car.

See how much you learned! :D:D

Yep, that pretty much describes it.

;);)
'Shell

hmmm, my 19th year in a row. I'm not sure if I like it there. Maybe I had better go one more time, just to see.

That's what I keep doing. And I'm no quitter so I'll keep going until I like it. You should do the same. Since you're my brother and we're related and all .... B|B|B|
'Shell

Oh, and if you click the VIEW ALL button at the bottom of the 1st page, you'll only have to read through ONE page of replies. :D:D:D

Smart ass!

B|
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

Is cheating allowed at poker? If so I have the perfect shirt to wear. :):D

i was thinking corsettes :P - i do have the perfect one for poker :D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

The WestPlains group aka "the Ritz" aka ritzville washington has about a dozen of us that are coming for sure ---- several still trying to work out logistics.

This will be our 4th year at prairie.....people often ask me why we don't do something else...uhm "HEEELLLLOOOOOO it is Prairie - Need I say more?"

Our group is usually down by Byranada ---if we get there early enough we will be setting up across from them like we did last year. Not only are there lingerie/nekkid jumps but there is usually quite a few tracking dives, the sunset crosscountry jump ---- the cock chorus/crack choir; the fire tower, lots of boobie flashing and poker games..... so many things to list there is just no way to do it.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

It's super official. I have all of my requested days off so we can leave a week early. Wahoo! Now we can take our time and check out some sights on our way to LP.

Anyone from one of the big Utah DZs planning on heading up? We are thinking of trying to hit up one or both of the turbine DZs and the tunnel in one direction or the other.
Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)

The WestPlains group aka "the Ritz" aka ritzville washington has about a dozen of us that are coming for sure ---- several still trying to work out logistics.

This will be our 4th year at prairie.....people often ask me why we don't do something else...uhm "HEEELLLLOOOOOO it is Prairie - Need I say more?"

Our group is usually down by Byranada ---if we get there early enough we will be setting up across from them like we did last year. Not only are there lingerie/nekkid jumps but there is usually quite a few tracking dives, the sunset crosscountry jump ---- the cock chorus/crack choir; the fire tower, lots of boobie flashing and poker games..... so many things to list there is just no way to do it.

Sure hope you've got room for me again. :)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Just did the initial flight planning. 1779 NM in our 182. See you there.

Amazon
Aussie Matt
BarryD9545
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Bolas
DBCOOPER and DEB
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
Grimmie
Happychick, Sky High Pendants
hcsvader
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lastchance
Lucky123
madjohn
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
Outlaws
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz
The Newlyweds (Larry and Laura)
Zymurdoo & Mrs. Zymurdoo

I'm Adding Aussie Matt to the list. We have some australians working at our DZ this year and they want to go to the best Boogie around. I told them LP is definatly the best time ever! Hopefully I will be able to add a couple more to the list!
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I'm arriving on DL 4737 to Kalispell at 3:37pm on Sun Jul 25. Since I'm renting a mid-size SUV, I can pick up 1-2 people with gear (maybe even 3 if I get Explorer). PM me if you need a ride and arriving around that time.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

I'm arriving on DL 4737 to Kalispell at 3:37pm on Sun Jul 25. Since I'm renting a mid-size SUV, I can pick up 1-2 people with gear (maybe even 3 if I get Explorer). PM me if you need a ride and arriving around that time.

Stop at Moose's and pick up a few pepperoni and sauerkraut pizzas please! :DB|B|
'Shell

Hey there. My name is Bee and im trying my hardest to make it to LP this year. Ill be flying into Spokane on July Thursday the 29th hoping to find a ride out to the boogie. If anyone will be diving through spokane around that time i would love to catch a ride with you. My rig and belongings are being taken to the boogie for me so ill be light wight :) Im flexible on my time and date.

Blue Skies,
Bee
[email protected]

If there are any junior canadian jumpers wanting to attend I am a C1 and would love to share the Lost Prairie experience with you! Lets go play in the sky!

That would be good since there are so many damned "Senior" Canuckian jumpers that keep showing up...year after year...;):PB|:ph34r: