drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

I've seen the results of naked jumps at LP. Remember: landing area is 3400 msl. Light winds = speed on landing, often sliding in. Right up until landing it will be great video. After that, Doc will be your best friend.

madjohn

The all time nekkid jump at LP involved a hike up the mountain and a life flight ride at 3AM!:P

AND was the first time in history the Cracks didn't SING on Saturday night! :(:(
'Shell

Well I dont have a wingsuit but for topless Tuesday I will be offering topless Vader rodeo jumps (females only... ). Hell we dont even have to jump, Just take your shirt off a nd feel free to rodeo me anytime! I'm sure we can find some people willing to come along and get video! Any of you girls wanting to ride Vader this is your chance! ;)

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Trust me, we wish the Cracks would have been singing!;)
That night sucked!:S

I heard about the Crack Choir and the Cock Chorus. What king of songs do they sing? Should be a very entertaining event indeed.

It's Choir and Chorus.

VERY mature, uplifting songs.

Sometimes we wear robes. Sometimes not. The sometimes not is usually the Chorus.

Conduct yourself accordingly. :)
'Shell

Anyone need some stickers for the car or helmet??????

Amazon,

Are they all spoken for or do you still have some? I'll buy one from you.

Bob

Actually there are plenty of any kind you want. :)
I have a friend who does these and I talked her into doing some for the boogie.

Well I dont have a wingsuit but for topless Tuesday I will be offering topless Vader rodeo jumps (females only... ). Hell we dont even have to jump, Just take your shirt off a nd feel free to rodeo me anytime! I'm sure we can find some people willing to come along and get video! Any of you girls wanting to ride Vader this is your chance! ;)

Dude, stop trying to steal the boob action from the millertime. Some guys have good looks. Some have charisma. Ive just got mad skillz in a wingsuit.B|:P

ETA- Now I just need to put on about 3 GoPro's and Ill be in buisness!:D

BTW ladies heres me in my w/s. You know you're gonna want a ride.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kK1Sy3p6kU
Muff #5048

Chateau Mad John is committed. I'll wear dark shades to protect my retinas, but will definitely engage in viewing.

Just finished copying pages for Song Books. Except for the new songs, the song book is available oniine, I believe, courtesy of Ron Outlaw, who is again making an appearance this year, along with his better 2/3rds.

So if anyone has new songs for the Cocks, make your own copies and bring them. 2010 is officially done.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Whoa, a puppy with 310 jumps. Start lining up ladies. Fresh meat at the prairie.
[:/]

madjohn

ps, no offense vader, just preparing you for reality.

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

And another one. I see a puppy challenge developing. Which of you ladies is going to keep score? Could be an event on Crack night.

Welcome Millertime24, we prefer better than your namesake for your beer for first Prairie jump, first Prairie wingsuit, first Prairie rodeo, etc.

madjohn

Can you post the link to the site the songs are on so we can print off our copies prior to LP?

I've bought all the clothes, luggage, and food needed to survive the next week until I leave for Lost Prairie. I'm filing a restraining order against my wallet until next Saturday as well as placing myself on house arrest. :)
Woo hoo!!! 10 days for me!!! :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I rented a car and will be staying at Doc and Cindy's on the 24th then heading up the next morning!

Look forward to seeing the West Plaines crew!

Its going to be a full and interesting house with Bolas, Lucky and k-dub staying there! :):o:ph34r:
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I rented a car and will be staying at Doc and Cindy's on the 24th then heading up the next morning!

Look forward to seeing the West Plaines crew!

Its going to be a full and interesting house with Bolas, Lucky and k-dub staying there! :):o:ph34r:

I am so jealous that we won't still be in Spokane!!!! I thought about asking Clay if we could hang around and just caravan up with you all. Oh well....there will be plenty of fun times in LP.